Venice by Night - Bloodlines - V20 Dark Ages

Game Master Dennis Harry

Prince Narses Elysium

The Original Bloodlines Thread

The Second Bloodlines Thread

Dramatis Personæ

Our Protagonists

Geoffroi de Clairvaux - Clan Salubri
Lorenzo Cappelli - Clan Cappadocian
Michele Querini - Clan Setite
Ranerius Bernerius - Clan Toreador
Alessandro Khadaji - Clan Ventrue


251 to 271 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

My sympathies, friend... they are amazing companions and wonderful beings in their own right. Never ready at this house, either.


Shadow's Status
Geoffroi de Clairvaux wrote:

I doubt we’ll be getting into any complex dice rolling.

I’ll wave to you around 5am as I roll through NYC, Shadow

One never knows...

I will quote one of my favorite wrestlers, "The only thing for sure about Shadow is, nothing's for sure".

Turn the other way towards dirty Jersey, I'm almost never in NYC these days!


Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Geoffroi de Clairvaux wrote:

I doubt we’ll be getting into any complex dice rolling.

I’ll wave to you around 5am as I roll through NYC, Shadow

One never knows...

I will quote one of my favorite wrestlers, "The only thing for sure about Shadow is, nothing's for sure".

Turn the other way towards dirty Jersey, I'm almost never in NYC these days!

Oh me and the NJT are going to spend a lot of time together. I should be on it by 330AM.


Shadow's Status
Geoffroi de Clairvaux wrote:
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Geoffroi de Clairvaux wrote:

I doubt we’ll be getting into any complex dice rolling.

I’ll wave to you around 5am as I roll through NYC, Shadow

One never knows...

I will quote one of my favorite wrestlers, "The only thing for sure about Shadow is, nothing's for sure".

Turn the other way towards dirty Jersey, I'm almost never in NYC these days!

Oh me and the NJT are going to spend a lot of time together. I should be on it by 330AM.

Whee, fun times.

Path train?


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

I95 baybee! Headed off now.


Shadow's Status
Patrick Curtin wrote:
I95 baybee! Headed off now.

Ah, the "New Jersey Turnpike", I was thinking you meant "New Jersey Transit"... Yes, I95, in northern New Jersey, an unpleasant sight though south jersey it's much nicer this time of year with the trees and the leaves turning.


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Yeah, I’m powering through Maryland right now. Then comes Delaware, then, Jersey, then, Jersey, then some more jersey lol


Are you guys "local" tri-state area?


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE
Alessandro Khadaji wrote:
Are you guys "local" tri-state area?

I live in the DMV. That’s sort of a tri-state area, but another famous one. DC, Maryland, Virginia. However, I am originally from Massachusetts, so I’m going up to visit family this weekend since it’s a long one. And crawling up the East Coast had a very slow pace.


Ahh... I'm around where I-84 & I-87 kinda come together. Newburgh-ish, in NY.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

Michele and I live in the same town, in fact in a few months I'll be moving even closer to him within the same town, as in he can walk to my house on table top Vampire night close. We're in Essex County in NJ.

Pat and I actually met once in person in NYC when he was visiting and I still worked there pre pandemic. He's a good guy and he runs pretty awesome PbPs here on the boards. Though he does suffer from a lack of time the same way I do these days.

Not sure where the other PCs live (though now we know where you are Alessandro!), I think a while back I had asked in the OOC thread but I don't recall any longer.

FYI, I am working till I run table top Vampire tonight, I will have a robust update tomorrow evening I/C.


Not particularly close to you east coast folk. I'm about 20 minutes outside if St. Louis.


Shadow's Status

This is one of those instances where, although Lydia and Onfroi are in the Coterie, they are NOT PCs. I would want PCs to make the decision to engage or not engage in combat. I will assume by Monday that if none of you charge into the fray, that you will be allowing this group of Inquisitors to withdraw.

That then creates a NEW decision tree, do you: (1) head to the warehouse, (2) investigate the area further, or (3) withdraw completely and head to Bion?

Note that until the discussion at Talisman's Haven ONLY Geoffroi and Andrew the Hardy knew that the Baali was staked and stored in the warehouse. If the Inquisition KNEW that body was there, they would have it already. That's meta or anything, that's just fact.

Remember, Alessandro and Andrew were spotted in this area JUST last night, that's likely why the Inquisition is here.


Does Auspex 2 allow for any short range telepathy, telepathy? Can Alessandro project his feelings?


Shadow's Status
Alessandro Khadaji wrote:
Does Auspex 2 allow for any short range telepathy, telepathy? Can Alessandro project his feelings?

No just aura readings.

No, you would need Auspex 6 or higher for that.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

Well....

that would have been the biggest combat of the entire 10+ years on this thread and you all walked away from it! Well done 2 XP each for avoiding a combat with a foe that would have been tough from a numbers game.


But, did we leave XP on the table? LOL


Shadow's Status
Alessandro Khadaji wrote:
But, did we leave XP on the table? LOL

No, but I think you left a few PC kills on the table :-)


lol


Shadow's Status

Been sick, will move us along tomorrow night or Wednesday night.


Feel better, Sir!

251 to 271 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Venice by Night - Bloodlines - V20 Dark Ages Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.