GM Mauve's Cradle of Night (1e) (Inactive)

Game Master MauveAvengr

Maps and Info

Current Date: Sunday, 6 Kuthona 4718

Loot Sheet


501 to 550 of 1,079 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

I am headed out of town for the weekend and am not sure I'l have internet so trying to resolve my turn with some "what-ifs". I need to know if Blue goes down to know where to move the globes of lightning. They can move 20' so they will go somewhere. Might break confusion. If blue goes down they will move to an enemy that does not seem confused. If none the other hound.

Ball 1: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 1) = 6 DC20 Reflex to avoid damage.

Ball 2: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1) = 8 DC20 Reflex to avoid damage.

Also, how critical is it that commandos not escape? Remember I am new to this setting. I can and likely will cast Wall of Ice across the entrance and make it really thick by stacking the 10' sections 8 deep for 2' of ice. Still only has 24 hp to break a hole through. Will damage any who cross 1d6+8. Note that it is not dismissable.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

I'm not sure whether Leon is moving into the Condensed Ether spell or not. It would change whether he gets a full attack on the mastiff or only one, so I'll spoiler the second attack.

Seeing Aleks in trouble and unable to catch the fleeing enemies, Leon moves forward to strike the mastiff. He can barely see anyway...

Attack vs Blue Mastiff (inspire courage, dazzled, no power attack): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 15 + 2 - 1 = 28
Damage vs Blue Mastiff (inspire courage): 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + (1, 3) + 10 = 15
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Possible Full Attack:
Attack vs Blue Mastiff (inspire courage, dazzled, no power attack, iterative): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 1 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 2 - 1 - 5 = 17
Damage vs Blue Mastiff (inspire courage): 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + (4, 1) + 10 = 18
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Lay on Hands (self, greater mercy): 4d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 1) + (1) = 11


So despite being a 'commando', they really are on the lowest end of the totem pole, so to speak. You already have a captive (Callivarius) who is sitting in Aiyana's room in handcuffs. The commando may just head back home and never be seen again or he may go back to the Reborn and report what he saw. They Reborn are likely to discover you are here sooner or later. So it may be the difference between reinforcements coming in an hour or half a day.

Also, note: you saw two commando/mastiff patrols outside when you first got to the house. You destroyed one patrol. You do not know what happened to the other patrol...

Also, Nyx, you go before Galadhan. I'll move your lighting balls to blue.

Reflex: 2d20 ⇒ (9, 14) = 23 One save, one fail

Nyx manages to command his globes of lightning and direct them towards the mastiff with the bluish coat. It manages to swiftly dodge out of one of them, but doesn't see the other - which manages to singe it's fur. Nyx then casts a wall of ice to block the escaping commando!

Leon is not moving into the condensed aether - it is the pink shape underneath the glowing effect.

Seeing the enemy distracted, Leon moves in. He swings at the dog... and quickly destroys the beast. It lets out a howl as it lays down, dead. The paladin then quickly heals himself, hoping to stop some of his self-inflicted wounds.

Galadhan fires off his arrows. They fly across the room and hit the blue officer (hope you don't mind me changing targets). The officer turns and looks directly at Galadhan, mumbling something in a language none of you understand.

mastiff confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 15

The mastiff snaps out of confusion and runs towards the tripped Aleks, biting down hard on him.

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The blue officer makes its way towards Galadhan, since the archer attacked him (provoking from the red officer and Leon). He gets right up in Nyx's face, trying to make way for Galdhan!

AOO: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

red confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 33

The red commando seems to just stare, trying to reach out into the condensed aether.

-----------------

[u]Round 3[/u]

Inspire Courage in effect!

Galadhan (+9 temp hp, Aid)

Black Commando
Green Commando (confused)
Purple Commando (-11 hp)

Farrar
Akku
-Siiska
Aleks (-7 hp)
Aiyana

Red Mastiff (confused) (-10 hp)

Blue Officer (confused) (-73 hp)
Red Officer (confused) (-21 hp)

Nyxis
Leon (-7 hp)

Farrar, Akku, and Aleks are up!


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

This guy is just trying to get Leon to kill himself!

Opportunity Attack (inspire courage): 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + (2, 2) + 10 + 2 = 24
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

I left off dazzled since I'm unsure whether it is still up.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Farrar fires a bolt through the swirling melee of the large chamber at the furthest opponent, arcane energy lacing the bolt at it skims through the air. He continues his song, inspiring his comrades at arms.

Attack,IC, cover: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 10
Arcane Strike: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

7/23 rnds Bardic performance


Leon kills the blue officer with his AOO.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Akku flanks blue with Leon. Or delay to do a full attack vs. any commando who comes in reach; 5-ft step + full attack

+1 impervious silversheen scythe, H, ic, flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 24
piercing slashing magical silver dmg, IC: 2d4 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 14 + 2 = 20

+1 impervious silversheen scythe, H, ic, flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 30
piercing slashing magical silver dmg, IC: 2d4 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 14 + 2 = 19

Siiska's ectoplasmic tentacles flail at the commando!

ectoplasmic tentacle 1 (slam), greater magic fang, ic, flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 36
magic dmg, greater magic fang, IC: 1d6 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 20

ectoplasmic tentacle 2 (slam), greater magic fang, ic, flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 33
magic dmg, greater magic fang, IC: 1d6 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 15


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

I think that blue commando went *splut* already.


Yeah, blue is dead. I was out in the field doing work with only 1 bar of reception. Thought I had deleted him on the map, but guess it didn't go through. Akku, you will have to redo your turn as blue is dead! Unlikely any enemy will come up towards you.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

I got nothing; he delays until someone comes in blue's spot or closer; if not, he delays eternally until his next turn lol; he does stop the bonded manifestation this round though, so ignore the last two tentacles attack if a goon comes fwd...


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

Aleks stabs at the nearby hound from the ground.

Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Damage, Magical/Piercing: 1d6 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage, Magical/Piercing: 1d6 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21
Crit?
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage, Magical/Piercing: 1d6 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20


Oops, I accidentally switched the commandos and the officers in the turn order. I'll go ahead and give the commandos a turn instead for this round.

Farrar continues his magic tune as his companions feel the energy bounce off the walls. He tries to fling a bolt of arcane energy at one of the combatants, but fails.

Akku waits for any incoming enemies, ready to hack and slash them.

Then Aleks, from the ground, manages to slice and dice the mastiff in front of him. It falls to the ground, very much dead.

green confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 32

The black and purple commandos rush thru the door and close it behind them. They just want to get out of the murderfest thats going on. The green one just babbles to herself, obviously confused to whats going on.

-----------------

[u]Round 3[/u]

Inspire Courage in effect!

Galadhan (+9 temp hp, Aid)

Black Commando
Green Commando (confused)
Purple Commando (-11 hp)

Farrar
Akku
-Siiska
Aleks (-7 hp)
Aiyana

Red Mastiff (confused) (-10 hp)

Red Officer (confused) (-21 hp)

Nyxis
Leon (-7 hp)

Nyx, Leon, and Galadhan are up!


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

Worried about those doors closing, Nyx moves his globes onto as he says That wall will not hold them long and will not do enough damage to kill them unless they are already very wounded. Shouldn't we try to stop them? Akky, can you dispel this strange effect?

Ball 1: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) = 10 DC20 Reflex to avoid damage.

Ball 2: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 6) = 9 DC20 Reflex to avoid damage.

He will then move out and towards the enemy.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Still leery of entering the strange magical effect dominating the room, Leon moves around Axel to attack the remaining mastiff.

Attack (inspired, power attack): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (11) + 15 + 2 - 3 = 25
Damage (inspired, powet attack): 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (5) + (4, 3) + 10 + 2 + 9 = 33
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The hound he had in mind went away while I was posting this...or something. I guess Leon moves into the sparkly ball to go attack the red commando instead.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Zen Archer 6 / Shadowdancer 2 / Ranger 2| HP: 81/81| AC:19 T:19 FF: 12| CMB:10 CMD:30 | Saves F:+11 R:+15 W:+7 (+2 vs enchant) | Init:+9 | Per: +16 | Ki: 4/4

Galadhan tries firing an arrow thru the globe at red…

To Hit Mods: BAB+Dex, Magic, Weapon Focus, PBS, Precise Shot, Improved Precise Shot, Point Blank Shot
Damage Mods: Magic, Strength, Weapon Specialization, PBS

Magic Longbow: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 14 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 24
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 8

Perfect Strike: 2/6


Reflex saves: 2d20 ⇒ (19, 10) = 29

Between Nyxis's lightning balls, Leon's massive swing, and Galadhan's swift arrows, the last officer falls to the ground, exploding in a flash of searing light

Leon must make a DC 18 Fortitude save or be dazzled for 1d4 rounds.

Green confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 20

Knowing that the bubble is causing him to slow down and hampering his movement, the caligni commando steps back and readies an attack. You are unsure what the other two outside are doing.

-----------------

[u]Round 4[/u]

Inspire Courage in effect!

Galadhan (+9 temp hp, Aid)

Black Commando
Green Commando (confused)
Purple Commando (-11 hp)

Farrar
Akku
-Siiska
Aleks (-7 hp)
Aiyana
Nyxis
Leon (-12 hp)

Everyone is up!


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Akku dismisses the bubble.


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

You could also move...

Nyx moves his spheres of lightning 20' and them moves himself towards the enemy.


Just a reminder, everyone is up. One enemy left in the room + 2 more outside the door.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Farrar continues his song, pushing deeper into the now clear of magical effects room, firing his crossbow at the remaining enemy...

Crossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Arcane Strike: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

If the doors are open, Leon charges at the black-rimmed enemy (possibly/probably provoking). If not, he'll just go after the guy inside the room still.

Leon Attack (inspired, power attack, charge): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 2 - 3 + 2 = 35
Leon Damage (inspired, power attack): 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (3) + (5, 1) + 10 + 2 + 9 = 30
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Threat Confirmation: 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 2 - 3 + 2 = 22
Bonus Crit Damage: 1d8 + 10 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 + 9 = 22


Doors are closed still.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Zen Archer 6 / Shadowdancer 2 / Ranger 2| HP: 81/81| AC:19 T:19 FF: 12| CMB:10 CMD:30 | Saves F:+11 R:+15 W:+7 (+2 vs enchant) | Init:+9 | Per: +16 | Ki: 4/4

Galadhan will move forward and fire at green…

To Hit Mods: BAB+Dex, Magic, Weapon Focus, PBS, Precise Shot, Improved Precise Shot, Point Blank Shot
Damage Mods: Magic, Strength, Weapon Specialization, PBS

Magic Longbow: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 36
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 13

Perfect Strike: 2/6


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

Aleks dashes forward to the doors.

It took me most of a double move to get there, and I'm guessing it takes a whole move action to open the doors. But if I can open them, I will.


Aleks, I believe you were still prone. You can either crawl (only 5 feet) or stand up and move once. And yes, opening a door is a Standard Action.

The green looking pretty hurt, but he's still standing on his legs. He looks Leon right in the eyes and swings wildly at the paladin! But not one of the strikes hits! *clank* off his armor.

short sword vs Leon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

short sword vs Leon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

short sword vs Leon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

If you open the doors on your turn:

A sudden darkness envelopes the room. You cannot see, despite any darkness you have (unless you have a special ability to see in the dark).

-----------------

[u]Round 5[/u]

Inspire Courage in effect!

Galadhan (+9 temp hp, Aid)

Black Commando
Green Commando (confused) (-67 hp)
Purple Commando (-11 hp)

Farrar
Akku
-Siiska
Aleks (-7 hp)
Aiyana
Nyxis
Leon (-16 hp)

Everyone is up!


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Akku moves east and opens the door leading to the water room.


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

Nyx rolls the balls of lightning to the enemy and they try to shock him.

Ball 1: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 2) = 8 DC20 Reflex to avoid damage.
Ball 2: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 4) = 12 DC20 Reflex to avoid damage.

He moves south 20'.


Akku:

As you open the door, you hear some sounds of more caligni, but don't understand their language. They seem distracted by something and don't notice you... slime covers the walls and floors here everywhere in here. From your angle, you can't see any one.

Reflex: 2d20 ⇒ (11, 12) = 23 Success on both

The commando seems to quickly dodge out of the way of Nyx's lightning balls. But his eyes still focus in on Leon right in front of him.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Linguistics to make out some words, H: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 = 22


Akku:

You hear the word 'Sudor' repeatedly which sounds like it's a name. It sounds like there are two caligni and they are talking to something.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Leon charged last turn, so his AC should have been 21. I think the second and third attacks struck him.

Now that the door is open, we're caught in Deeper Darkness, or something similar, right?


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

I am not sure the door is open yet. Had it been I would have cast Daylight.


Yeah, the trigger is opening the front door, should have specified. Akku opened up a different door. The front door is still closed.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

One more clarification just to be sure. The black & purple guys didn't move during their turn when the door was closed? Very possible, but I'd be surprised since they seemed to be running away.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Zen Archer 6 / Shadowdancer 2 / Ranger 2| HP: 81/81| AC:19 T:19 FF: 12| CMB:10 CMD:30 | Saves F:+11 R:+15 W:+7 (+2 vs enchant) | Init:+9 | Per: +16 | Ki: 4/4

Galadhan will move forward 10’ and fire at green…

To Hit Mods: BAB+Dex, Magic, Weapon Focus, PBS, Precise Shot, Improved Precise Shot, Point Blank Shot, Aid
Damage Mods: Magic, Strength, Weapon Specialization, PBS

Magic Longbow: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 32
Magic/Cold Iron Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 10

Perfect Strike: 2/6


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Farrar continues the song, tucking away his crossbow and drawing his longsword and shield as he advances to behind Leon.


Nyx casts Wall of Ice so there was some sort of barricade preventing them from running away. Since the doors are closed, you don't know what they are doing. I'll update their pawn's location when someone opens up the door.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

They should surrender. They are delaying the inevitable and slowing our campaign down! how dare they?!? :) Don't they know we snuck through the back of this building on May 16 and that winter is now fast approaching?!? :)


Someone needs to open the door though! We'd likely be out of combat if the Wall of Ice wasn't there.


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

That wall is preventing those two runners from bringing an army back, as far as Nyx knows. If/when someone opens the doors he can handle the darkness.


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

We'll say I got up and took one move last turn.

Aleks moves up to the doors and opens them. GM, will regular Darkvision cut through the new darkness, or do we need See In Darkness?


It is the spell Deeper Darkness, so you'd need See in Darkness. Nyx: since Aleks goes before you in initiative, do you want to retcon to cast Daylight?


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

[ooc]Yes. Daylight 60' radius. Will still move lightning orbs, even though they missed but can still 5' step.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Leon continues battling the commando.

Attack #1 (inspired, power attack): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 15 + 2 - 3 = 24
Damage (inspired, power attack): 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (7) + (3, 2) + 10 + 2 + 9 = 33
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Attack #2 (inspired, power attack, iterative): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 3 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 15 + 2 - 3 - 5 = 28
Damage (inspired, power attack): 1d8 + 2d6 + 10 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (6) + (6, 5) + 10 + 2 + 9 = 38
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Lay on Hands (greater mercy): 4d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 6) + (4) = 15

If the first attack finishes off the commando, he'll move up toward the trapped Reborn, assuming he can see them due to Daylight.


Male Undine shaman (witch doctor) 10 HP: 73+29/73 AC 21, T 11, FF 18. Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +16, Init +3, Perc +22 , Darkvision 60', Sense Motive +16

Remember you are all life linked. If you are wounded more that 5 hp 5 hp of your wounds transfer to Nyx each round. But i need your help keeping up with this.


To move things on, let's just finish this combat. You guys can easily kill them without much effort. They wont surrender but we should move on.

With the last too caligni dead, the group heads towards Akku who has discovered some more caligni in another room. As Akku pokes his head around the corner, he sees two caligni washing a giant slime-covered toad with two walrus-like tusks jutting from its upper jaws.

They don't notice Akku and neither does the creature.

Do you ignore them and explore the rest of the house? Do you go in and kill them (it's a low level fight that we'd just roleplay out)? Or something else?

Sovereign Court

Skip them


Good choice. These creatures do not look like a threat at all and are heavily distracted giving the slurk a bath. Do you want to explore the rest of the house? If so, which rooms do you go into? Go ahead and move your pawn then gimme a Perception check (or any other relevant check)


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Farrar opens the north doors, checking the room for anything of interest...

Take 10 Perception for 20


You've already poked your head in the north room. But to remind you...

Unlike the rest of the estate, this room appears to be undisturbed. There are four well-made beds, a table with seating for six, and a sideboard bearing a silver pitcher and basin. A finely painted mural on the ceiling depicts a subterranean river descending into a swirling whirlpool where Darklands fey and aquatic creatures cavort.

The silver pitcher and basin are worth 160 gp together, though they are Aiyana's.

You can take them if you want, though Aiyana is loathe to part with them.

Farrar does not see anything else.

501 to 550 of 1,079 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Mauve's Cradle of Night All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.