GM Mauve's Cradle of Night (1e) (Inactive)

Game Master MauveAvengr

Maps and Info

Current Date: Sunday, 6 Kuthona 4718

Loot Sheet


1 to 50 of 1,079 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Please dot in here.


The group of Pathfinders and Pathfinders adjacents find themselves in the Grand Lodge in Absalom, the City at the Center of the World. Ambrus Valsin ushers everyone in to a meeting room. Inside sits a young slender woman with ash-gray skin. Dressed in studded leather and colorful silks, she immediately stands up when everyone walks in.

The woman has no seeming accent. A symbol of a butterfly - Desna's holy symbol - hangs around her neck. Picture of her here

"Thank you Ambrus for setting up this meeting." She bows deeply to Ambrus and watches him leave the room. "I've worked with the church of Desna to smuggle people in and out of Nidal. They've helped me through the thick and thin. When something came up and I needed help, they suggested I come to the Pathfinders to seek aid."

She bows again, "My name is Aiyana, and I hail from the city of Lyrudrada. You may not have heard of it, but it is underneath the southern reaches of your Mindspin Mountains. The people of my city have long been capricious and unpredictable, but of late, they have fallen under the influence of a malign cult called the Reborn - a cult I fear has dangerous plans."

The caligni pauses to catch her breath. "The Reborn seek a powerful artifact to aid them in these plans: the Cradle of Night. We know very little about this magical treasure, other than that it played a role in the formation of my kind millennia ago and was said to allow the manipulation of energies from the Shadow Plane. My people's history is riddled with conflicts, and it shames me a bit to admit that we, as a culture, have never excelled at preserving ancestral lore. Specific details about the Cradle of Night have been lost, but if the Reborn gain control of it, they'll learn of its powers and master them soon enough - and to our detriment, I fear."

She paces around the room, realizing she's rambling, but continues on regardless. "The Cradle of Night was stolen many centuries ago by a human warlord named Haramil. My people and Haramil's armies warred frequently in the distant past. Haramil ended those wars decisively with a brutal assault on our city, and among the treasures he took from the caligni was this Cradle of Night. Records of how he used the artifact to bolster his warmongering in the decades that followed are easier to find; seeing as how you uplanders are so much better at maintaining your histories."

"In any event, the Cradle of Night was buried with Haramil. His allies were more than eager to be rid of it and move on from his brutal reign, it would appear. And so there, in his tomb, the artifact has rested for a long, long time. The Reborn know what I know about this artifact; if they haven't sent agents to retrieve it already, they soon will. I need strong-hearted and willing adventures to assist me in exploring Haramil's tomb. I doubt we'll be able to destroy the Cradle of Night, but if we can bolster its defenses, or at least prevent the Reborn from claiming it, we can buy my allies the time they desperately need to defeat the cult back in Lyrudrada."

She sighs, "I hope you'll help me. I know you've no investment in a city from the Darklands. From what I know of Pathfinders, you are all eager to help. But I've brought treasure to reward you in advance for your assistance just in case! And if you can help me save my city from the Reborn, my allies will no doubt be more than willing to reward you further."

Aiyana looks around nervously, trying to scope everyone's reactions to what she just spouted out. "Before I forget..." she quickly reaches into her bag and draws out several items:

-2,400 gp in various gemstones
-a masterwork mithral dagger
-three potions of cure moderate wounds
-three potions of lesser restoration
-a scroll of shadow conjuration
-an ounce of stone salve
-a handy haversack

"I'd like to leave promptly. Let me know what you think and if you agree to help me on my mission. I have a scroll of shadow walk to expedite the journey. Though if you want to travel another way, I urge speed. The Reborn could be looting the tomb at any moment!"

She also procures a map of the region, showing the location of the tomb, a few nearby villages, and the entrance she used to emerge from the Darklands and onto the surface world.

"Any questions? I know I gave you a lot of information. But I hope you will help me!"


Feel free to ask her any questions. Also, there are some knowledge checks you can do to see if you know anything about things she mentioned. Aiyana may know some information if you ask her.

-Cradle of Night Lore: Knowledge (arcana or planes)
-Haramil Lore: Knowledge (history or local)
-Lyrudrada Lore: Knowledge (local)
-Forsaken Lore: Knowledge (religion or planes)

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Zen Archer 6 / Shadowdancer 2 / Ranger 2| HP: 81/81| AC:19 T:19 FF: 12| CMB:10 CMD:30 | Saves F:+11 R:+15 W:+7 (+2 vs enchant) | Init:+9 | Per: +16 | Ki: 4/4

Miffed at being recalled by the Society as he was searching in Nidal for signs of the band that had slain his kin, Galadhan’s eyebrows arch when he hears this mission will have him heading back to the same general area…

He softly murmurs, ”Lyrudrada,” as he ponders. ”It’s been a while but I’ve been near there before…count me in…”

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Knowledge, Arcana cradle of night: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Knowledge Local- Haramil: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
knowledge local - Lyrudrada: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Knowledge, planes - Forsaken: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

I've been in and out of Nidal for some time, and there are a few things I know - but this sounds problematic. What of these Reborn? Do you know of any of them? Are they warriors? mystics? Perhaps mimes? he says the last with a lighthearted chuckle, the Varisian man asks her before sharing what he knows of the various topics at hand.

A mismatched coat and cape adorn his thin frame, with a well-polished mandolin slung across his back. Various colored scarves are gathered at his neck and tied across his thin middle. A thin diadem adorns his brow, the arms of it lost in his dark hair. Lines of traditional Varisian tattoos show at his open neckline and wrists below the scarves. A single longsword rests on his hip, the finish work of the pommel and crossguard belying its value against the very plan scabbard housing it. On the ground behind his chair, a center-gripped shield and well-worn pack rest, with a crossbow and bolts next to it.


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

Cradle: Knowledge(Planes): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Haramil: Knowledge(History): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Lyudrada: Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Forsaken: Knowledge(Planes): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Aeks nods thoughtfully. Nidal, old Nidal. It's been a while. But Haramil, and these Forasaken, those sound particularly familiar.


Here, this might be easier for you guys.

----

Cradle of Night Lore - Knowledge (arcana/planes)

DC 20:
There were once many Cradles of Night. These powerful artifacts were used by the caligni, but over the centuries all of them have been destroyed or lost. A Cradle of Night resembles a fist-sized black orb cloaked in shadows.

DC 25:
The Cradles of Night granted those who carried them power from the Shadow Plane, including increased strength, health, and healing capabilities. Although the bearer of a Cradle of Night isn't immortal, the artifacts imparts a supernaturally long life span.

DC 30:
The power of a Cradle of Night spread among the bearer's allies, whether or not the bearer willed it, and the influence of these artifacts is believed to have created the various distinct caligni races over time (which the surface races know as dark creepers, dark stalkers, and similar names

DC 35+:
The Cradle of Night were gifts to the caligni long ago by a group of mysterious demigods known as the Forsaken. Caligni don't worship the Forsaken any longer, and these demigods vanished long ago. Their plans for caligni and the Cradles of Night remains unknown.

----

Hamaril Lore - Knowledge (history/local)

DC 15:
Haramil was a legendary warlord among the nomadic, Gozreh-worshipping horselords who dwelt in the hill country of northern Nidal during the Age of Destiny many millennia ago. These Kellid humans were powerful warriors with a culture centered around honor and tradition.

DC 20:
Haramil led a devastating assault against caligni raiders' Darklands home. Not only did he slay several of their leaders, but he stole a powerful artifact called the Cradle of Night. Legend holds that this artifact influenced him in sinister ways and drove him to abandon Gozreh's teachings.

DC 25:
The Cradle of Night granted Haramil a supernaturally extended life span and gifted him with increased strength and healing capabilites, but it also drove him to fits of fury and sadism. When Haramil finally died, he was buried in a tomb in the low mountains northwest of the Barrowmoor.

DC 30+:
Haramil's people feared him and loathed the Cradle of Night; they were not sad to see his cruel reign end when he died. Haramil was interred outside of the traditional burial grounds of his people due to fears his restless spirit or the Cradle of Night would spawn a plague of undeath and also as a way to condemn his legacy.

----

Lyrudrada Lore - Knowledge (local)

DC 15:
Lyrudrada is a caligni city that lies in the Darklands beneath the souther Mindspin Mountains. Centuries ago, it went to war with the horselords of Nidal and was subsequently sacked, though it has since risen again to prominence. It is not on the major trade routes of the Darklands, but Darklands traders of many races transact business in Lyrudrada, particularly in the neighborhood known as Trader's Rift.

DC 20:
The caste-clans of Lyrudrada have held an uneasy equilibrium of power for centuries. With the rise of the cult called the Reborn, though, that balance has been thrown into anarchy. This new faction has taken control of the central portions of the city around the lake at the city's heart. The Reborn cultists have earned the allegiance of several powerful creatures both native to the city and from other areas of the Darklands; some rumors insist that the cult has gained the services of a dark dragon from the Shadow Plane.

DC 25:
Lyrudrada is where the ancient caligni worship of a group of demigods known as the Forsaken first originated, and the city holds the only known temple to those mysterious deities - though the temple has been considered taboo by the city's inhabitants for centuries. The Reborn cult has recently taken this temple as their headquarters.

DC 30+:
Lyrudrada is the oldest known caligni city and may actually be where they first originated during the Age of Darkness. The temple on its central island, called the Forsaken Fane, is said to hold secrets of the city's ancient past.

---

Forsaken Lore - Knowledge (planes/religion)

DC 30:
Before owbs sought dominion over caligni, shadowy deities known as the Forsaken held sway over dark folk. Universally evil, the Forsaken encouraged worship from carefully selected mortal races for their own inscrutable ends. Worship of the Forsaken died out ages ago and has been long been forgotten among the caligni.

DC 35:
The Forsaken saved the fleeing refugees of the surface city of Calignos from the destruction of Earthfall. It was from these survivors who fled into the Darklands and embraced the darkness that the first dark folk - caligni - were created.

DC 40:
The Forsaken molded caligni in their image through the use of their Cradles of Night. They sought to harness the power of their worshippers' souls through the explosive destruction of caligni's mortal bodies upon death, and by harvesting their immortal essence within these artifacts. That all dark folks combust at the instant of their deaths is a lasting legacy of this meddling by the Forsaken.

DC 45+:
The Foresaken were equal to demigods in status, though they sought to become more through their patronage of the caligni race and their harvest of caligni's immortal essences. The Forsaken all vanished under mysterious circumstances long ago, and what become of these malign demigods is entirely unknown.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

The haggard youngster had followed this group of 'Pathfinders' to this gathering place, following almost a full day and night of prodding, divinations and other tests done on him by the Grand Lodge healers and magic-users. His last seizure not more than two hours ago, he had a strange taste in his mouth, and at times could swear he was about to regurgitate a mouthful of dirt or clay, which turned his stomach.

The boy picked at whatever food had been put in front of him, his appetite non-existent, and the sight of it exacerbating his queasiness. In the group gathered here he only recognized the human named Farrar, who had found him unconscious at the foot of a long-abandoned Pharasmin shrine out in the wilderness less than forty-eight hours ago. After bringing him here, Grand Lodge staff had proceeded to wash him and find clothes that were appropriate to his size, for the boy's clothes and gear, when found by Farrar, were severely oversized and obviously meant for a grown man.

His first night at the Lodge had been uneventful. He would not find sleep, afraid that his dreams would be invaded by this strange angry girl haunting his thoughts whenever he closed his eyes... In the end, however, the ordeal put on his young body caught up, and he entered a deep sleep. Too deep.

Upon waking, he felt the cold earth in his mouth again. And what he tasted was familiar. Much too familiar. Like a drunk stumbling back home after a long night at the tavern, knowing the way but not remembering how he got there, he had obeyed and followed the instructions of the Grand Lodge staff all day, not questioning anything. His arms and legs had been aching all day, from a dull pain to occasional shooting pain, and the shoes they had given him yesterday were now really hurting this toes somehow. It was late on the evening of the second day since his arrival now, and on top of that he had a splitting headache as he sat listening to this strange lady. Her skin... strangely gray, akin to his, he noted. Could this be...

Suddenly a white-hot flash filled with dozens of visions sprang up in his young mind, the pain in his head exploding.

Knowledge, Arcana cradle of night: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Knowledge Local- Haramil: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
knowledge local - Lyrudrada: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Knowledge, planes - Forsaken: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Reeling from the pain, and to cover the fact that he had almost fallen off his chair, the youth placed a hand over his forehead, and elbows on the table, and pretended to be deep in thought over whatever the lady had just said... truly he had no clue as to why the list of names, peoples and locations had triggered such a headache.

Bluff to look like nothing happened here...: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

The bard sees the young man enter the chamber, and nods in his direction, Akku, you sleep well enough? Glad someone was able to find you clothes to wear that fit. This is Aiyana, and she and her people came here looking for help. That something you think you'd be interested in, have you had any memories come back yet? the Varisian looked slightly concerned at the younger man, hopeful that whatever had happened was starting to pass, and fearful that it hadn't.

Turning back to the others and Aiyana, So the Reborn have claimed parts of your city, correct? Any signs of their rumored allies from elsewhere in the Darklands, or the plane of Shadow? Lyrudrada is a smallish city, off the beaten path in the Darklands. Many different groups are often found in the city, especially in the area known as 'Trader's Rift'' so we'll need to watch our steps there certainly. And these Reborn might be problematic, depending on where we're headed. he fills in the other Pathfinders with what he could remember off the top of his head.

Dark Archive

Human BldRgr1/Sorc4/DD3, HP:69/69, AC:19, Touch:12, Flat Footed:17, (assumes mage armor) F:+7, R:+4, W:+7 (+2 vs. fear;+1 vs death), Init:+6, Perc:+10 (low-light vision)

knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 = 17
knowledge history: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13
knowledge local: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
knowledge planes: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
Ha! I know nothing!

Do you have any idea of numbers we can expect? What types of magical or martial abilities have these cultists displayed? Poisons? Disease carriers? Leadership? Fight to the death fanatics or can they be reasoned with?


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

"Yes... whatever you need, Farrar, Sir. I will try... to help that is. And I am fine, no need to worry," Akku whispered back, clearly trying to return the attention to their guest Aiyana.


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

"Haramil was a warlord in Nidal long, long ago. Before the Midnight Lord came. It's said that that artifact he stole led him to abandon Gozreh's faith." Aleks says, thinking back to the near-legendary past of Nidal before the darkness.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Haramil Lore: Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Forsaken Lore: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 - no improvement on what others rolled

"An artifact that caused a powerful warrior to abandon Gozreh...that does sound like a problem."

Leon isn't much in need of any of the new equipment items. If we're wanting to divvy it up as much as possible, the Stone Salve at least has an effect he can't replicate himself.


The group discusses what they know of the Cradle of Night, Haramil, and Lyrudrada. Aiyana looks up intently as they talk over the mission. "I mainly stick to the surface, despite my heritage. But I can tell you what I know about the Cradle of Night."

She leans in closer. "There are rumors of multiple Cradles of Night. Most have been lost or destroyed over the years. Each one is about the size of a fist, cloaked in shadows. These orbs would grant those who carried them power from the Shadow Plane, including increased strength, health, and healing capabilities. Know you know why I'm worried. If the object in Haramil's tomb got in to the wrong hands..." a look of horror crosses her face. "The Reborn simply cannot have this Cradle of Night."

"I've studied the legends of Haramil. The Cradle of Night gave him supernaturally extended life span in addition to the increased strength and healing capabilities. But it also drove him to fits of fury and sadism. His tomb is in the low mountains northwest of the Barrowmoor."

"All I know is that the Reborn have taken a temple in Lyrudrada to some mysterious deities and made the temple their headquarters. Unfortunately I don't know much about these deities - the subject is all but taboo in Lyrudrada."

She begins pacing back and forth throughout the room. "I hope you come with me in haste to the tomb. I have studied documents and scouted out the area so I am sure it's the right place."

You can confirm the tomb's location with a DC 25 Knowledge (history or local) check.

"If you have any hesitations, please bring them up and I'll try to put you at ease. Go gather your belongs and meet me back here in an hour, unless you have any further questions."

Let me know if you have any other questions for her. When you guys are ready to go, she'll use her scroll of shadow walk to take everyone to the tomb!


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Akku knew nothing about the place the lady was talking about. He wondered if she was to be trusted though, and observed her to see if the panic was genuine or if she was laying it extra thick to hide something.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21


Aiyana does seem very genuine. She seems to occasionally rub the butterfly necklace/holy symbol around her neck, perhaps reminding herself that Desna watches over her. She seems very worried what will happen if the Reborn were to acquire the Cradle of Night - perhaps it will be the end of Lyrudrada and her life as she knows it.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

knolwedge local: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Farrar nods his head in agreeement and contemplation, of course we’ll go with you, but this thing extended his life and gave him strength and more healing capabilities. We definitely need to investigate this and see what we can do about the Reborn.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

"You've told us much about the Cradle of Night and that the Reborn seek it. Is there more you can tell us about the Reborn themselves? What are they seeking beyond this artifact?"

Otherwise ready to go.


"I don't know what the Reborn are planning to do once they recover this artifact. Power, most likely. As for the Reborn themselves, they're shrouded in mystery. Much of their work is done in the shadows, appropriate for any dark folk. Unfortunately I don't know how big the group is nor anyone in it. But I do know they're here to sow chaos and destruction."

Will set up the journey to the tomb later today, unless anyone objects.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Zen Archer 6 / Shadowdancer 2 / Ranger 2| HP: 81/81| AC:19 T:19 FF: 12| CMB:10 CMD:30 | Saves F:+11 R:+15 W:+7 (+2 vs enchant) | Init:+9 | Per: +16 | Ki: 4/4

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Galadhan shrugs. ”I’m afraid I don’t know anything of the exact location we’re looking for…”

Dark Archive

Human BldRgr1/Sorc4/DD3, HP:69/69, AC:19, Touch:12, Flat Footed:17, (assumes mage armor) F:+7, R:+4, W:+7 (+2 vs. fear;+1 vs death), Init:+6, Perc:+10 (low-light vision)

Of course we shall do this. It should be no problem. Said pompously.


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

”I am happy to go when the rest of you are. Ah, shadow walking. It’s been a while.”


When the group grabs everything they need and say goodbye to everyone in the lodge, Aiyana huddles them close together. "This may seem strange, but it's the quickest and easiest way to get to the tomb."

With that, the group shadow walks to Nidal! After what seems like an eternity, or perhaps no time at all, the group stumbles out into a temple. Looking around, there are large symbols of butterflies, indicating this is a temple to Desna.

"This is the closest I could get, unfortunately. I've worked with the Desnans here before and they're good folk. The tomb is a two days journey through the woods north of here.".

Aiyana leads the group out of the temple, nearly bumping into a young Desnan priest. After exchanging pleasantries, the group heads deeper in to the woods. The light is dim, almost as if a perpetual cloud cover hovers overhead.

Feel free to roleplay the journey. I know one of you has some character development to do!


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Akku... the name still rang hollow in his mind. Farrar had found the word embroidered in the alphabet of celestials inside his left sleeve when he found him, along with another word in an unknown language inside his right one.

Who am I? that's a good question...

Looking up to Farrar, the boy says, "Akku? that word you think is my name... feels strangely familiar... as if I heard it in a dream before."

The last part was a lie, as the weird angry girl voice in his head has actually mentioned that name yesterday, before he fell into seizures... but that didn't help one bit in making the word feel like it belonged to him.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Farrar nodded at the young man, It was the only thing we could decipher from your script, the bard said as he wandered along through the woods to Akku, And it fit better than the alternatives. Although I do suppose you could call yourself whatever you wished, but if you like it... he trails off a moment, swinging the mandolin from his back to the front and plucking a few chords idly as they walk.

I wish I had better answers for you Akku, but hopefully we'll discover something more about you on this journey, and maybe even something of your background. he pauses thoughtfully, while continuing to play softly as they walked, Dreams you say? Dreams are very powerful, and are definitely a place where you can learn more about yourself and your past. But remembering them, and interpreting them, is an art. One I'm not great at myself...


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Leon was unbothered by the Shadow Walk part of their expedition. Krid had taught him much about shadows and how to use the darkness to his advantage: not every follower of Iomedae could be a shining knight riding down orcs atop a magnificent steed. So the experience was novel, but within the bounds of things he knew.

Nidal was another matter. Even leaving aside the fell reputation of the nation, he had no fond memories of the place and plenty of others. He paid his respects to Desna in the temple Aiyana brought them to and left a few coins with the priests before leaving: she was not his goddess, but Krid had taught him to have respect for all those good in heart. Any blessings the Starsong was willing to grant them would not go amiss in this place.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Zen Archer 6 / Shadowdancer 2 / Ranger 2| HP: 81/81| AC:19 T:19 FF: 12| CMB:10 CMD:30 | Saves F:+11 R:+15 W:+7 (+2 vs enchant) | Init:+9 | Per: +16 | Ki: 4/4

Galadhan nods to his companions. ”I’ll take point…”

The Elf draws his bow and and scouts ahead towards the tomb, taking cover as he can as he moves and keeping his eyes alert to danger…

Stealth: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37
Perception: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Over the two day's journey, the boy voice begins to change, getting deeper, and his shoulders become noticeable wider, his height increasing almost visibly. Twice they must stop along the villages on the way to replace the young man's shoes with new one, along with the kid's clothes the Grand Lodge had provided him.

About a dozen times, however, the party must pause due to the boy's sudden cramps, some of them turning into full seizures as he lay on the trail's ground helpless.

Throughout the entire trip, the boy keeps looking over his shoulder, wary of something and seemingly fatigued and on edge...

I must be going mad... I shouldn't pay any attention to that crazy voice... she was right about the impending seizures though, which gave me time to sit down instead of falling face first on a rock...

Akku's eyes are shifting around, as if enduring someone's incessant talk, but he tries to appear sane to the others and focus on the task while paying no head to the annoying voice in his head...


Female NG outsider (phantom) | HP 68/68 | AC 29 T 15 (19 vs. incorporeal) FF 25 | DR 5/slashing and DR 10/magic | Hateful Aura 10 ft. radius (swift; 4dmg to anyone attacking Siiska or Akku) | CMB +8, CMD 24 | F: +12, R: +14, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +2; darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft | Hatred Focus, Ectoplasmic Form | Active conditions: heroism, mage armor, greater magic fang, pro vs. evil

Inside Akku's head...

NOW WHO ARE YOU CALLING CRAZY?! GGRRRRR! Oh, look around that trail bend, there could be goblins, or wolves or bears or something... and over there too! Huh... would you look at that? and that? and that? *YAWN!!* THIS IS BORING!! maybe... I'll let you into the driver seat for a while...

Shared Consciousness ability when the Phantom is within Akku's consciousness: it grants Aku the Skill Focus feats with Perception and Acrobatics; it also grants a +4 bonus on saving throws against all mind-affecting effects and once per day, when the spiritualist fails a saving throw against a mind-affecting effect, as an immediate action she can shunt that effect into the phantom’s section of her consciousness instead.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Realizing that the the cra.. ahem, regular and perfectly normal voice in his head is replying to his every private thought, Akku mentally shuts up at once... which is harder than anticipated...


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

Aleks is watchful on the trip. One of the first lessons Nidal teaches is that it isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you. But by and large, things are as he remembers them. Dim, but not without color. Easily distinguished from, say, the Shadow Plane proper. One must always be wary of the beasts and even the res here, though. One never knows where the blighted druids of the Shades of the Uskwood might lurk.


The journey through the woods is easy. The occasional deer or other woodland creatures cross paths with the group, but the group sees no other people outside of the small village.

Aiyana watches Akku's struggles and helps him in any way she can, making sure he has enough food to eat and water to drink.

Galadhan wanders ahead of the group, scouting and hunting for any game. After the two day journey, the group slowly approaches the tomb.

Aiyana speaks up. "The tomb should be just over that hill right there." She points to some hills with cast shadows over an overgrown trail.

"Are you ready? Let's hope the Reborn haven't arrived yet.." she says with signs of worry across her face.

Let me know if you're ready to go into the tomb!


Female NG outsider (phantom) | HP 68/68 | AC 29 T 15 (19 vs. incorporeal) FF 25 | DR 5/slashing and DR 10/magic | Hateful Aura 10 ft. radius (swift; 4dmg to anyone attacking Siiska or Akku) | CMB +8, CMD 24 | F: +12, R: +14, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +2; darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft | Hatred Focus, Ectoplasmic Form | Active conditions: heroism, mage armor, greater magic fang, pro vs. evil

Over the last days of the journey, the group notices the boy experiencing a growth spur, fully coming into his own as young man. After a rare, long moment of mental silence, during a rest stop, the voice comes back, but it is now calm. Akku senses that there is a certain... straining... required for the voice to be in this composed state.

"If you would follow me...", the young girl says, now smiling and dressed in white. She opens a door in Akku's mind-darkness, and continues, "...I can show you how to get me out of your stubborn skull..."

She smiles. Inside the door is the interior of a cozy farmhouse. An adult young woman is sitting in a wooden rocking chair, singing a soft lullaby...


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Akku follows. How, he does not know, but with his eyes now closed, he can see himself inside that house now, beside the young girl in white. The woman singing the lullaby does not see them, but from his vantage point Akku can now see two children finally going to sleep in a humble straw-filled bed. He does not recognize the older boy sleeping there, but the girl... appears very similar to the girl in white beside him, and if not for the ragged peasant's clothes and messy hair, could in fact look almost... identical...

Akku begins to hum along this lullaby, and finds a certain familiarity in it, although it's in a language he doesn't know.

=============================================

When he opens his eyes, a good minute later, the girl, now all in black again, smiles at him from the other side of the clearing where the party is resting... The others gasp as she is now apparently visible to everyone!

Shared Consciousness Removed: Akku no longer has Skill Focus Perception and Skill Focus Acrobatics

Akku does not understand, but it will have to wait- remembering where he is and what happened here, by some kind of instinct he rushes back to Farrar's side and arms himself with the adult-sized scythe that is laying on the ground beside his backpack... he looks at the others and says:

"I... think this used to be mine... handle was a bit too big for me two days ago, but now... and her... well... I think she's looking after me... or here to command me... she certainly won't leave me alone, that's for sure..."

Akku dons the rest of his man-sized gear, stunned that the fit is perfect, and wondering why the scythe's handle has been worn smooth and feels so familiar in his hands...


Female NG outsider (phantom) | HP 68/68 | AC 29 T 15 (19 vs. incorporeal) FF 25 | DR 5/slashing and DR 10/magic | Hateful Aura 10 ft. radius (swift; 4dmg to anyone attacking Siiska or Akku) | CMB +8, CMD 24 | F: +12, R: +14, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +2; darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft | Hatred Focus, Ectoplasmic Form | Active conditions: heroism, mage armor, greater magic fang, pro vs. evil

"Hello everyone... looks like you're all clueless beginners... YOU! AKKU! cast that force armor spell on me... I'll take point... what are you waiting for? LET'S GO!!! yells the newly arrived angry young woman at Akku. She appears to be in her teenage years at most, and not afraid to boss the much older-looking Akku around...


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Now that the angry girl is out of his head, the cobwebs in his brain seem to clear momentarily... mental dust, leaves and tumbleweed are kicked about, revealing glowing blue runes, mental constructs, psychic crystals and other mind devices of power. He mentally reaches for the nearest one: a glowing hard light orb seething with cool blue radiance. The blue radiance moves from his mindscape to his... hand!

Akku extends his hand towards the young girl, pulled by some kind of instinct, and the blue light flies into her, suddenly enveloping her entire form!

Psychic spell: casting mage armor on Siiska via Deliver Touch Spell (30ft)


Female NG outsider (phantom) | HP 68/68 | AC 29 T 15 (19 vs. incorporeal) FF 25 | DR 5/slashing and DR 10/magic | Hateful Aura 10 ft. radius (swift; 4dmg to anyone attacking Siiska or Akku) | CMB +8, CMD 24 | F: +12, R: +14, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +2; darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft | Hatred Focus, Ectoplasmic Form | Active conditions: heroism, mage armor, greater magic fang, pro vs. evil

Siiska nods to Akku, and draws a black umbrella from a pocket dimension. She wraps her hands tightly around the folded canopy, in effect using it as the an improvised weapon handle and trying a few practice swings with it, swinging the oaken blunt crook handle around menacingly like the head of a mace.

"This'll do..." she says, smiling. Noticing the others, she adds, "...and I'll tell you all up front: NO ONE, ever, tells me, to CALM DOWN!! got it?!


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Akku sheepishly looks down for a moment, then looks up to Aiyana and says, "I... I think we're ready over here..."

Akku reaches for a few other mental runes and constructs, placing them on himself and the ghostly girl...

Casting Greater Magic Fang on Siiska and False Life on Akku 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Fetchling Fighter (Gloomblade) 8

"I am never not ready." Aleks says, as shadows coalesce into a thin blade of pure darkness in his hand.


Male Human (Varisian) Bard 10 HP: 71/71 AC 21, T 12, FF 19. Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +8, Init +2, Perc +6 Active effects: Heightened Awareness +2 perc

Farrar nods to the others and picks up a stone from the path, immediately the stone begins to glow with light, conjured through his way finder. He loosens the sword in its scabbard, humming to himself. Watching Akku pick up the scythe, and watches him stand closely. You sure your feeling alright Akku?

Farrar unslimgs the shield from his back tucking the stone into the grip of the shield, covering its light. Im ready when you are. It looks terrifying, but let us get this over with.


The group heads over the hill towards the tomb's entrance. Next to an opening in the natural stone of the canyon wall, a few trees have taken root in the rocky soil. Beside them, massive stone doors have been set into the hillside. Though they presumably sealed the entrance at one time, it now stands open. An unsettling penumbra of gloomy illumination exudes from within, cloaking the area immediately surrounding the entrance with shifting shadows.

The boundaries of the gloom are crisp and unsettling, leaving no mistake that they are supernatural in origin. Aiyana is particularly put off by this sight. "No, no, no. This can't be right! The doors should be closed. Tightly. I hope that doesn't mean the Reborn have been here already..."

The group moves closer to the entrance, with Aiyana trailing behind.

Then... movement. Three, no four, creatures lurk in the shadows. They look like vague shadowy human figures in nature. Without a word, they slide up to attack. Luckily, a few of the group are quick enough to react.

Feel free to make a Knowledge (religion) check to ID the creatures. Map is updated.

Initiative:

Akku: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Aleksander: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Farrar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Galadhan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Kal Drak: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Leon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

??: 4d20 ⇒ (3, 17, 10, 6) = 36

Aiyana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

--------------

[u]Round 1[/u]

Kal Drak (69/69 hp)
Leon (76/76 hp)
Akku (60/51 hp)
-Siiska (52/52 hp)

Yellow creature

Galadhan (57/57 hp)

Blue creature

Aleksander (84/84 hp)
Farrar (57/57 hp)
Aiyana (36/36 hp)

Red creature
Purple creature

Kal Drak, Leon, and Akku/Siiska are up!

[ooc]Knowledge (religion) check to ID the attacking creatures.


Male NG duskwalker spiritualist 10 | HP 63/63 TEMP 33/33 | AC 22 T 15 FF 19| Shadowbound Corruption | CMB +11, CMD 25 | F:+12, R:+10, W:+15; +6 vs mind-aff; +2 vs. neg. enrgy, death effects, spells/Su of undead and sahkils, immune to all effects that would turn his body or soul into undead | Init: +2| Perc: +11, SM: +19; darkvision 90ft. | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/6 2nd 3/5 3rd 1/4 4th 2/2 | Ghst Hntr 3/3 Bnded Mnfstn 13/13 Phtm Rcll 2/2 Clm Sprt 1/1 SeeInv 1/1 Frmrly Mnd-Swpd 1/1 WCLW 39| Buffs: hste, flslf, hrsm, s.invis, antitx/plg, pro vs. evil

Knowledge Religion, Akku: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

A sudden revulsion wells up in Akku, the disgust plain on his face. Gripping his scythe tightly, it begins to glow with a silvery color... then the radiance expands outwards towards the rest of the party, their weapons glowing equally!

Experienced Ghost Hunter: Swift action to activate Ghost Hunter racial trait, combined with Ghost Hunting Team: When you use your ghost hunter ability to grant your weapons the ghost touch special ability, you can also affect the weapons of allies within 30 feet of you.

Akku springs forward and strikes!

+1 silversheen scythe + ghost touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
piercing slashing magical silver dmg + ghost touch: 2d4 + 14 ⇒ (4, 3) + 14 = 21


These are aptly named shadows. Though relatively weak (AC 15, hp 19), they are incorporeal.


Female NG outsider (phantom) | HP 68/68 | AC 29 T 15 (19 vs. incorporeal) FF 25 | DR 5/slashing and DR 10/magic | Hateful Aura 10 ft. radius (swift; 4dmg to anyone attacking Siiska or Akku) | CMB +8, CMD 24 | F: +12, R: +14, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +15, SM: +2; darkvision 60ft. | Speed 30ft | Hatred Focus, Ectoplasmic Form | Active conditions: heroism, mage armor, greater magic fang, pro vs. evil

"Let's dance shady bastards!!! come kiss my umbrella!!! AAAAAAAARGGG!!!" bellows the feisty girl defiantly with nasty words that do not feel at home coming from such a young mouth. She follows her older brother, shared hatred for the undead shadows plain on her face. Remaining close to him, she expertly twirls her parasol into some kind of deadly weapon!

slam + ghost touch, greater magic fang: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 + 2 = 19
magic dmg + ghost touch, greater magic fang: 1d6 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14

Move and attack; remaining within 5 ft of Akku (can't move the pawns on the slide as I believe they are in 'read only' mode)

Note to the party: since your weapons are now ghost touch, you can now apply critical hits and precision-based damage on these shadows.


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

I don't seem to be able to move anything on the map. Leon is just attacking. It looks like Akku might have defeated the one he is adjacent to since Ghost Touch is enabled. So attack purple if it is still alive & otherwise move up to yellow if he can get to it, or blue if that doesn't work either.

Leon steps forward to do battle with the shadowy creatures.

Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Damage (Ghost Touch, Vicious): 1d8 + 10 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 10 + (3, 5) = 22
Self Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

74/76 hp remaining


Sorry, seems to have been in 'View' mode. You should be able to edit and move your token now.

Akku moves in, quickly and easily slashing out at the purple shadow near him. He calls out that the creatures are shadows - incorporeal beings.

Siiska similarly slithers in next to her brother. Phantom to shadow, she nearly destroys one, but it still stands.

Then the fearless Leon steps up to the blue shadow and 'dances' with it, easily lopping off it's incorporeal head and destroying it.

--------------

[u]Round 1[/u]

Kal Drak (69/69 hp)
Leon (74/76 hp)
Akku (60/51 hp)
-Siiska (52/52 hp)

Yellow creature (-14 hp)

Galadhan (57/57 hp)

Blue creature

Aleksander (84/84 hp)
Farrar (57/57 hp)
Aiyana (36/36 hp)

Red creature
Purple creature

Kal Drak is up!


HP 94/94 Temp 0 | Shadow Smite: 4/4, Lay on Hands 9/9, Pearl of Power I & II | Init: +3 | AC 23, touch 12, flat 21, CMD 27 | Archon's Aura, Effortless Armor, Paladin's Sacrifice, Hero's Defiance, Lesser Restoration

Was able to edit. Put a kill-X on blue since you said Leon destroyed it.


Oh, thanks! Will give Kal Drak till the end of the day before delaying him.

Dark Archive

Human BldRgr1/Sorc4/DD3, HP:69/69, AC:19, Touch:12, Flat Footed:17, (assumes mage armor) F:+7, R:+4, W:+7 (+2 vs. fear;+1 vs death), Init:+6, Perc:+10 (low-light vision)

This place needs a cleansing from the dragons might! and 4 darts of blue light slam into the far creature.

4 magic missiles force damage: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 2) + 4 = 15


Kal Drak summons four arcane missiles! They fly across the heads of everyone! One by one, they slam into the red shadow in the back. Looks like the missiles surely damaged the creature, but it still stands.

The yellow creature in front of Siiska almost smiles before touching Siiska. Immediately, Siiska feels drained of energy as the strength is literally sapped from her. Crit, but not confirmed. 6 strength damage! I believe phantoms are still subject to this damage!

GM Screen:

touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
crit?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

strength damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
crit: 1d6 ⇒ 4

--------------

[u]Round 1[/u]

Kal Drak (69/69 hp)
Leon (74/76 hp)
Akku (60/51 hp)
-Siiska (52/52 hp) (-6 strength)

Yellow creature (-14 hp)

Galadhan (57/57 hp)

Blue creature

Aleksander (84/84 hp)
Farrar (57/57 hp)
Aiyana (36/36 hp)

Red creature (-15 hp)
Purple creature

Galadhan, Aleksander, Farrar, and Aiyana are up!

1 to 50 of 1,079 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Mauve's Cradle of Night All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.