GM ZD Presents: Eyes of the Ten

Game Master Z...D...

Silver Crusade and Libety's Edge:

1 success condition


251 to 300 of 902 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Theodric, against the AOO, it has the prone condition, meaning you can not prone it out again until after it stands.

Voros, I only gave you an approx to include you mods, you know where it is exactly, I didn't want to give its true location away to everyone else. I will go ahead and mark where you explosions are for everyone else to see now.

Theodric slams his sheild into the Naga once more, it recoils. Kali attacks and grabs hold of it. Boswick slams whacks it on the way up.

It finishes getting adjusted, and then does it strike. Which misses.

Lavode cast his magic circle against evil, it still does not seem to free the snakes mind.

Boswick continues to hack at it with the flat of the blade, it goes unconscious.

Voros calls out an unseen combatant and carpet bombs its location. I can not see how big you blast are, so I am assuming normal radius for bombs

LT and Kali, Theodric, and DR Strang to act

GM:

Naga=53/114 79NL/ Unconscious
Condria: 32/192

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric tries to put the naga to sleep.

Full Attack, haste

1st attack Two-handed +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Power Attack, Nonlethal, haste: 1d20 + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 = 33 for 1d8 + 32 ⇒ (7) + 32 = 39 adamantine nonlethal slashing magical dmg.

haste attack Two-handed +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Power Attack, Nonlethal, haste: 1d20 + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 = 22 for 1d8 + 32 ⇒ (3) + 32 = 35 adamantine nonlethal slashing magical dmg.

2nd attack Two-handed +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Power Attack, Nonlethal, haste: 1d20 + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 - 5 = 34 for 1d8 + 32 ⇒ (2) + 32 = 34 adamantine nonlethal slashing magical dmg.

3rd attack Two-handed +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Power Attack, Nonlethal, haste: 1d20 + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 - 10 = 21 for 1d8 + 32 ⇒ (4) + 32 = 36 adamantine nonlethal slashing magical dmg.

AC 33 --> haste

=================

confirm crit 2nd attack Two-handed +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Power Attack, Nonlethal, haste: 1d20 + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 26 - 4 - 4 + 1 - 5 = 34 for 2d8 + 64 ⇒ (1, 7) + 64 = 72 adamantine nonlethal slashing magical dmg.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Theodric continues to beat the unconscious Naga. It eventually stops breathing, blood coming from its ears, mouth and nose.

LT, Kali and DR Strang to act

GM:

Naga=-128/114 114 NL/ Unconscious
Condria: 32/192

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

@GM: oh, ok! Sorry about it then :) Yeah, bombs have a normal radius, which is 5 feet, with no splash since I have Targeted bomb admixture activated.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

oops! the player - me - had a reading fail... didn't see Bos had put it unconscious already... intent was to stop hitting after it falls unconscious. If you allow retcon Theo will just delay instead until he's told where to go...

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

was wondering what you were doing! As to where to go, Voros just dropped a load of flame on something not 30' behind you... =) I'm sure there's a little burning outline!

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

It looks like a wall is blocking my view of where the bombs are going so I can't see anything. With the snake thing disabled, we move over and have a look to see if we can see anything.

special language:
Let go of that thing and let's see what Voros is tossing bombs at.

"What are you tossing bombs at? I don't see anything over there.

special language:
I don't see anything, do you see anything over there?


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

special language:
I don't see anything either. Maybe he is just getting his jollies off, again. Although that could be a matting dance that he does to try to attract another bomber girl. Though I'm not sure what he expects to find out here in this maze. But maybe he can smell one in heat and then they play bomb thrower with each other. I don't know, people are weird.

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

Unsure what other enemies are lurking in the rooms beyond, Strang says a quick prayer to Anubis, to bolster his allies.

Casting prayer.
Will hit all PC's... though if those are solid walls, it will not hit the invisible enemy.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

@ Theo: I was hoping he was not that blood thirsty. So delay until you get some clue of whats going on.

Kali and LT move over towards the other courtyard and Dr Strang cast living on a prayer.

Voros:
You see the lady gesture and then takes off behind the wall. A moment later, the stone around the five of the statues in this courtyard crumble to the ground. Standing in the rubble are five men, acting as if being unfrozen. Their eyes glow red.

LT and Kali:
You see the stone around the five of the statues crumble to the ground. Left standing in the rubble are five men, acting as if being unfrozen. Their eyes glow red.

A lot of rolls:

blue vs Kali: 1d20 ⇒ 152d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
blue vs kali: 1d20 ⇒ 192d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
green vs kali: 1d20 ⇒ 142d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
yellow vs kali: 1d20 ⇒ 162d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
red vs kali: 1d20 ⇒ 142d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
trip vs Voros: 1d20 ⇒ 13
AOO vs voros: 1d20 ⇒ 82d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2

Kali AOOs:

AOO vs Green: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 241d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 112d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 91d6 ⇒ 4
grab and mandibles: 1d20 ⇒ 121d20 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 32d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 71d6 ⇒ 1

You hear a voice call out.

Polyglot:
"Get the giant beast. I'll take the demon"

Blue steps behind Kali and whips the chain around, striking at her twice. Both meet the magical enhancements and bounce off.

Green moves up to Kali as well, the mantis snatches up the man and brings him close. She fails to the kiss of death. He punches at the mantis, but it does nothing.

Yellow moves up and attacks the mantis and attacks once. This one lands and does 15 points of damage to Kali.

Red moves up and attacks Kali. Once he gets close, he whips his chain around. Misses.

Black works his way in towards Voros, and attempts to up end the tiefling. Voros falls. The man then whips his chain around and brings it down on the tiefling. Voros is prone and took 10 damage

Status
Kali: 69/95 grappling with green. (started with 88 from your stat block. 15 from the chain. And 4 from you vicious claws)
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) and prone

Pathfinders GO!!! New combatants on the map. They look like the chain wielding fighters on slide 5

GM:

Naga=53/114 79NL/ Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 75/95/ grappled

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric approaches the enemy combatants.

Posting from phone! gaaahhh! please move my character on map; thx!

Acrobatics to avoid AoO vs. blue, haste: 1d20 + 19 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 19 + 1 = 27

He then attacks the blue chain wielder with a mighty downward slash, attempting to follow through and cleave through his weapon!

Standard Action:
Chopping Blow (Ex)

Two-handed, Power Attack, +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, haste: 1d20 + 22 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 22 + 1 = 29
Adamantine Slashing Magical Dmg: 1d8 + 32 ⇒ (3) + 32 = 35
Free Action Sunder Attempt leaving weapon with only 1 hit point and the broken condition, haste: 1d20 + 28 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 28 + 1 = 31 CMD
If Sunder successful, Adamantine Slashing Magical Dmg to Weapon, ignoring hardness less than 20: 1d8 + 32 ⇒ (4) + 32 = 36

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

I moved you, Theo.

GM:

I didn't really understand. She retreated behind the wall? Outside of the map?

"There was an invisible lady controlling them... OUCH!" he says.

Prone, Voros drinks an extract and becomes blurry to an extent where no one knows his true location. He then stands up. Provoking an AoO.

Drinking an extract of Displacement.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Theo moves up and slashes through the mans weapon and leaves a nasty gash in the mans chest.

Voros pulls and drinks from a flask.

Dr Strang, Boswick, Lavode, LT and Kali may act

GM:

Naga=53/114 79NL/ Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 75/95/ grappled
Blue Warrior: 60/95/ weapon broke


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Voros:
She went north one square from you explosions location and then disappeared behind the wall, heading east. I added a North Pointing arrow on the map.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

@GM, thanks for doing the AoO stuff, much easier than waiting on me and I don't mind at all.

Upon hearing from Voros that we have invisible combatants, I cast Echolocation on myself and Kali via Improved Spell Sharing, 60 minutes duration each.

special language:
I'm putting that spell on you that we usually use only in the really really dark. Remember you can just close your eyes and sense everyone now with your little squeaky noise. Voros says there was an invisible person in this room making all these statues come to life. We need to kill that one. But get that Black one next to Voros first.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

special language:
Hey Voros sounds like a bat too, I can hear him.

Attacking Black next to Voros. Free action, let go of Green.

Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 9 + (3, 1) = 14
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 1grab attempt: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39
Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 9 + (1, 4) = 16
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 3grab attempt: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37
If opponent grabbed: Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (4, 5) = 18
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 4

special language:
These ones are not that tasty, kind of stale tasting. I want to go find that invisible one. Want me to go do that?

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

special language:
Only if you see it, then you can just drop everything and go chase it. Otherwise we have to help keep everyone else safe.

GM:
Just let me know if either I or Kali detect an invisible person, because Kali will do the reckless thing and chase it.

Voros:
You can hear Kali and I with echolocation too. And you can probably get up now without provoking, assuming Kali is holding on to black and eating him.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

LT and Kali:

*Squeeek squeeek* the lady went East!

@GM: I actually said I would stand up but you didn't write anything particular about it...

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Buffs Active
Ant Haul - many hours
Mage Armor - many hours
Magic Circle Against Evil - 120 minutes

Lavode yells, We aren't here for you, just leave us alone! Yer sizni yutib yuboradi! A deep hole opens in the ground underneath 2 of the chain warriors. Lifetracker, tell Kali to back up a bit so he/she/it doesn't fall in. He then walks toward Lifetracker.
Persistent spiked pit 50 ft deep. Yellow and Green must make 2 reflex DC=23 saves or fall to the bottom. Anyone that ends their turn within 5' of the pit must also make 2 reflex saves (with a +2) or fall in.
fall+spike damage: 5d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 4, 5) + (1, 1) = 21

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Boswick moves forward and takes a swipe on black (If he's still standing).

Pale Madien +3 Longsword + haste + Power Attack + Vital Strike Prayer: 1d20 + 16 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 16 + 1 + 1 = 34
slashing damage: 2d8 + 16 ⇒ (1, 8) + 16 = 25

Move to move, Std to attack

Who's controlling these men! Boswick says to no one in particular.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

@Voros: Sorry I must of missed it. Either way, he does not have an extra AOO, so it was not that big of deal.

LT commands Kali to let go of her current prey to go after black. She quickly and effectively snatches him up and delivers a bite to his shoulder. He cries out in agony, but is still conscious.

Reflex Rolls:

saves: 3d20 ⇒ (9, 16, 18) = 43

Lavode cast a spell and the ground gives way in the center of the action. Yellow jumps clear while green falls into the mess of spikes.

Boswick swings his sword around the corner of the wall. He manages to hit his target.

Dr Strang to act Will bot in 6 hours

Player Status:

Status
Kali: 61/95 grappling with black.
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) Displacement

GM:

Naga=53/114 79NL-Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 54/95 -prone at bottom of the pit.
Blue Warrior: 60/95 - weapon broke
Black Warrior: 22/95-grappled

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

Oh... I thought I'd posted something. Oops!

"If I were to wager a guess, I'd say this mysterious invisible figure Voros reported." Strang responds, to Boswick's query.

"Though how, is still a mystery. Would help if we knew what we were dealing with."

He says a quick arcane spell, as he looks about suspiciously, then moves up to check on the naga.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Casting see invisible... sadly, only a 60' range, so not sure I'll see anything just yet.

Is there a knowledge roll to know how/what might be turning the statues on us? Feel free to roll anything appropriate for me.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

dr strang nature roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Dr Strang does not recall anything, maybe the combat is making his mind a little fuzzy.

He casts see invisibility anything and takes a look around. Nothing you can see from your current vantage point.

A voice answers Boswick, "That would be I" The feminine voice chuckles slightly. "Ssssoon you will be statuesss in my collection. To replace those you dessstroyed."

No one can perceive the source of the voice at this time.

A lot of rolls:

black (broken weapon+prayer) vs kali(grappled): 1d20 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 2 - 1 = 92d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
black (broken weapon+prayer) vs Theo: 1d20 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 2 - 1 = 8
green (prayer) vs kali(grappled): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 192d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
green (prayer) vs kail (grappled) Crit: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 102d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
green save (prayer): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
green damage: 5d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 5, 2, 4) + (6, 2) = 27
yellow climb (prayer): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 81d6 ⇒ 5
red (prayer) vs kali (grappled): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 82d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
red (prayer) vs kali (grappled): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 172d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
black(prayer) vs Kali: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 111d3 ⇒ 2

The warriors continue their attack.

Blue spins his broken chain, the best he can, around his head and lashes out at both theo and Kali. Again, it bounces off of Kali magical armor and Theo's armor protects him. He then steps out of the way.

Green squeeze around the spiked pit to get next to kali. He launches an end of the chain at kali. Striking her on the flank, just nearly missing a vital part. Kali takes 14 damage

Green loses his footing and then falls backwards, into the pit.

You all hear yellow struggling in the pit.

Red Strikes twice at Kali, but her magical armor holds up. He then steps away from the pit

Black attempts to swat at the giant mantis. His fist crunches against the hard outer shell of the mantis. Being as Kali is holding on to Black, will wait for kali to see if they fall in the pit together

Pathfinder's go

Player Status:

Status
Kali: 47/95 grappling with black.
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) Displacement

GM:

Naga=53/114 79NL-Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 48/95 - prone at the bottom of pit
Yellow: 69/95 - bottom of the pit
Blue Warrior: 60/95 - weapon broke
Black Warrior: 22/95-grappled

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Buffs Active
Ant Haul - many hours
Mage Armor - many hours
Magic Circle Against Evil - 120 minutes

So, there really is an invisible opponent. We shall deal with that...

Afsonaviy iblis menga xizmat qiladi! Lavode begins a longer incantation.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

Attempting to attack Black in Kali's grip.

attack details:

Using a +1 adaptive seeking veering darkwood composite longbow with cold iron durable arrows, deadly aim, clustered shot, precise shot, rapid shot, point blank

bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
bow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

special language:
Lavode says watch out for the pit.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

Kali continues attacking Black if it is still alive. Otherwise attacks Red (pulling it close).
Claw to maintain grapple: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 9 + (1, 6) = 18
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 9 + (3, 5) = 20
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 5grab attempt: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
If opponent grabbed: Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + (3, 1) = 15
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Reflex save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Reflex save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Kali is not worried about falling due to being able to fly and negate it and a climb speed if she had to climb out of a pit or climb into it to get the snacks.

special language:
You want me to do what? Why would I move from here, I can fly over the dumb pit. And who the heck cast that pit anyway right next to me. Maybe instead of making pits, they can use a wand or cure spell and start being useful. Did you know these guys taste like old chalk? I'm going to need a proper snack after this to clean my palette.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Lavode begins to weave a spell.

LT shoots the one in kali's grasp. The first two arrows knock him down, the final two makes it fatal.

Kali drops the corpse of black down the pit. She then quickly snaps its claws out towards red. She quickly brings him in and takes a sizable chunk out of his neck.

Kali loses her footing, but her natural instincts take over and begins to hover.

Boswick, Dr Strang, Theo and Voros to act

Player Status:

Kali: 37/95 grappling with red.
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) Displacement

GM:

Naga=53/114 79NL-Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 48/95 - prone at the bottom of pit
Yellow: 69/95 - bottom of the pit
Blue Warrior: 60/95 - weapon broke
Black Warrior: -46/95-dead
Red Warrior: 42/95-grappled

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

Although no expert on insect anatomy, the good Doctor is reasonably certain they shouldn't be leaking quite so much ichor.

Now that the nearer foes have been removed from the way, he is able to make his way forward, saying a prayer to Anubis as he goes, and lay one hand across the nearer of the giant mantis' chitinous legs.

Spontaneously cast cure moderate wounds on Kali, replacing resist energy.

Healing: CMW: 2d8 + 11 ⇒ (5, 4) + 11 = 20

All the while, he keeps one eye peeled for signs of the invisible opponent.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 16 + 1 = 36

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

With no immediate target, Boswick instead darts behind the tanking mantis and adds to the healing. Calling on a bit of aid from Iomedae.

Lay on Hands on Kali: 6d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 3) = 16

move to move, standard lay on hands


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

special language:
Quit kill stealing! That one was mine, I called dibs and it was already in my grasp. I know you hate it when I kill more than you, but your puny bow is nothing compared to my greatness. But did you see how I dropped it in the pit on those guys? *giggle* *giggle* Also a little healing would be nice. This stupid shock collar you make me wear is stinging something fierce right now.

And thank the nice Doctor and the holy armor guy for me, I like them.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

"Hey Doc and Boswick, Kali says thanks."

special language:
What are the guys in the pit doing down there, I can't see from back here. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the invisible one sneaking around here. Maybe I should give you scent again so you can hunt it. Do you think you could find it's trail? It was around here just a few seconds ago.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

special language:
Well one looks really dead in there. *hehe* The other two just look dumb and keep staring at me up here. I think they forgot they are just slightly smarter monkeys and could climb. But who knows, they were statues just a few seconds ago and they taste like chalk, maybe they have chalk for brains too and are too dumb to move. Maybe they turned back to statues and I just didn't notice. If you could see the dumb looks on their faces, you'd think they could be statues again.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric 5-ft steps to the northeast and opens a barrage of adamantine on the blue-robed combatant.

Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Flank, Prayer: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 25 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 41
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 1 = 19

Haste attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Flank, Prayer: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 25 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 40
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 1 = 23

2nd attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Flank, Prayer: 1d20 + 25 + 1 - 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 25 + 1 - 5 + 2 + 1 = 39
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 = 24

3rd attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Flank, Prayer: 1d20 + 25 + 1 - 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 1 - 10 + 2 + 1 = 21
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 17 + 1 = 19

He then finishes with a shield slam, attempting to knock the foe back into the pit.

Shield Slam, Two-weapon Fighting, Haste, Flank, Prayer: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 20 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 26 vs. creature's AC and CMD
Damage, bludgeoning/magic: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8 and bull rushed back 5', with additional 5' per 5 pts. of exceedance over CMD.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros, grinning at the scene, goes towards Theo, scanning for the lady he lost earlier.

I made one move. If Voros spots the lady, he'll throw a bomb. If not, he'll continue in the same direction.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Boswick and Dr Strang provide healing to Kali.

Theo moves over and assaults the warrior. He finishes by driving the warrior into the pit. 5d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 5, 6) = 16 falling damage and 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 damage from the spikes

Voros moves to and peaks around the wall. He locates nothing. He continues to follow the wall North, but still can not find the person he is looking for. I think that was the direction you were headed.

"Foolsss" The feminine voice cries out. "You are one step behind. Da'Tunga dear, wake up and have some fun"

The PC's then a hear a mighty roar as shards of stone crashes to the ground.

A huge section of the massive ruin topples onto the causeway as the building’s titanic occupant stirs into action. With a ferocious, simian scream the form pushes its way through the rubble and into the open air, revealing itself as an enormous carnivorous ape with foul breath, a jaw full of teeth as long and as sharp as swords, and brightly glowing, deep red eyes. Around its neck is a thick leather collar from which five broken lengths of chain dangle and clink. The creature looms more than 20 feet above you, screaming with savage fury in your direction.

rolls:

claw vs theo: 1d20 ⇒ 131d6 ⇒ 3
grab: 1d20 ⇒ 20

The giant ape swipes out at theo. The ape catches theo about the torso and pulls him in close. Theo takes 25 points of damage and is now grappled.

If any of you have played Mist of Mwangi your remember squaring off with this Ape once.

The others continue to try and climb out of the pit, but no luck.

Pathfinders may act

Player Status:

Kali: 73/95 grappling with red.
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) Displacement
Theo: 99/124 - grappled by Da' Tunga

GM:

Naga: 53/114 79NL-Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 48/95 - prone at the bottom of pit
Yellow: 69/95 - bottom of the pit
Blue Warrior: -57/95 - weapon broke/dead/bottom of the pit
Black Warrior: -46/95-dead
Red Warrior: 42/95-grappled

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

I'm crying tears of joy at this enemy status:
Blue Warrior: -57/95 - weapon broke/dead/bottom of the pit

Theodric reacts and defends himself viciously, his training kicking in, and hoping he can deal enough punishment to the beast and endure this savage squeezing torture long enough for his compatriots to finish off the beast unmolested...

Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 40
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 17 + 1 = 20

Haste attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 32
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 1 = 23

2nd attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 37
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 17 + 1 = 26

3rd attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (20) + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 = 35
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 = 24

He then finishes with a shield slam, attempting to knock the beast away...

Shield Slam, Two-weapon Fighting, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 20 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 25 vs. creature's AC and CMD
Damage, bludgeoning/magic: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9 and bull rushed back 5', with additional 5' per 5 pts. of exceedance over CMD.

=========================================

CONFIRM CRIT 2nd attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 5 = 22
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 + 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 1 + (4) + 17 + 1 = 47

CONFIRM CRIT 3rd attack, Two-weapon Fighting +1 adamantine Keen Falcata, Haste, Prayer, Grappled: 1d20 + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (16) + 25 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 10 = 31
Damage, adamantine/slashing/magic: 1d8 + 17 + 1 + 1d8 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 1 + (2) + 17 + 1 = 45


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

special language:
I think I see the invisible one over there, but I don't know how you didn't see that thing, it's ginormous. Quick make me ginormous so I can smack the ugly out of it. Wait, what am I going to do with this little scrawny one I'm holding?

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

special language:
You know I can't make you bigger. Just drop the little one and go help Theodric with the big one. I'll take care of the little one with my puny bow and again get the kill ... again.

Attacking Red in Kali's grip.

attack details:

Using a +1 adaptive seeking veering darkwood composite longbow with cold iron durable arrows, deadly aim, clustered shot, precise shot, rapid shot, point blank

bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 miss
bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
bow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Maybe their grappled AC really sucks, one can hope.

special language:
I don't think that big one was the invisible one because I keep hearing another voice that sounds like a snake.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

Kali lets go of the Red guy (free action) that may or may not still be alive. If he is alive, I'm assuming he gets to make two reflex saves or fall in the pit.
She then flies over to the even bigger thing and try to help Theodric. If he was still alive and didn't fall, then he should get an AoO as Kali leaves.

Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 9 + (5, 4) = 23
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 6

special language:
Ummm, this thing is big and kind of hard to hit. You sure you can't make me bigger.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

@Theo, please do not open the GM tag. I usually put additional things in those that are supposed to be behind the scenes.

Theo attacks the giant ape. Savaging his chest, the ape absorbs the damage.

LT plants three arrows into the man. He goes limp in Kali's claws.

Kali drops the unconscious man and moves over to the giant ape. He strikes out with a claw. She manages to scratch the leg of the ape.

Voros, Bowsick, Dr Strang and Lavode to act

Player Status:

Kali: 67/95 grappling with red.
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) Displacement
Theo: 99/124 - grappled by Da' Tunga

GM:

Naga: 53/114 79NL-Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 48/95 - prone at the bottom of pit
Yellow: 69/95 - bottom of the pit
Blue Warrior: -57/95 - weapon broke/dead/bottom of the pit
Black Warrior: -46/95-dead
Red Warrior: -16/95-dead
Da'Tunga: 122/321 - grappled

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Oops! sorry... just thought this was for separating PCs from enemies... my bad.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

No worries. I had no real shenanigans left in this encounter. You all are pretty close to wrapping up this encounter. And you already know there is an invisible person walking around the ruins.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Boswick calls down Iomedae's divine energy once more, the paladin suddenly sprouts angelic wings and flies toward the massive primate.

Hold on there Theodric!

Standard cast Angelic Aspect, Move fly toward Ape at high of 20'

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros rushes back, unsheathes a longbow and swiftly put an acid flask and a bomb on the arrow to aim for the ape.

Explosive missile: 1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 18 + 1 + 1 = 29
for Arrow and acid and Bomb: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 + 6d6 + 13 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) + (1, 4, 1, 1, 5, 3) + 13 + 8 = 44

Using explosive missile (standard) and alchemical weapon (swift).

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Buffs Active
Ant Haul - many hours
Mage Armor - many hours
Magic Circle Against Evil - 120 minutes

Afsonaviy iblis menga xizmat qiladi! Lavode finishes his incantation and num sum: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 wicked fiends appears behind him. they are generally man sized and shaped though with red slimy hides, claws, fangs, and a large primitive spears.

Babau demon:

CR 6
XP 2,400
CE Medium outsider (chaotic, demon, evil, extraplanar)
Init +5; Senses darkvision 60 ft., see invisibility; Perception +19
 DEFENSE
AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 (+1 Dex, +8 natural)
hp [87][ 7d10+49]
Fort [+12], Ref +6, Will +5
Defensive Abilities protective slime; DR 10/cold iron or good; Immune electricity, poison; Resist acid 10, cold 10, fire 10; SR 17
 OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee 2 claws [+14][1d6+7], bite [+14] [1d6+7] or longspear [+14]/[+9][ 1d8+9/×3], bite [+9][ 1d6+4]
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. (10 ft. with longspear)
Special Attacks sneak attack +2d6
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 7th)
Constant—see invisibility
At will—darkness, dispel magic, greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only)
1/day—summon (level 3, 1 babau at 40%)
 STATISTICS
Str [25], Dex 13, Con [24], Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 16
Base Atk +7; CMB [+14]; CMD [25]
Feats Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Skill Focus (Stealth)
Skills Acrobatics +11, Climb +12, Disable Device +11, Escape Artist +11, Perception+19, Sense Motive +11, Sleight of Hand +11, Stealth +22; Racial Modifiers +8 Perception, +8 Stealth
Languages Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic; telepathy 100 ft.
 SPECIAL ABILITIES
Protective Slime (Su)
A layer of acidic slime coats a babau's skin. Any creature that strikes a babau with a natural attack or unarmed strike takes 1d8 points of acid damage from this slime if it fails a DC 18 Reflex save. A creature that strikes a babau with a melee weapon must make a DC 18 Reflex save or the weapon takes 1d8 points of acid damage; if this damage penetrates the weapon's hardness, the weapon gains the broken condition. Ammunition that strikes a babau is automatically destroyed after it inflicts its damage.

In abyssal to the demon, Ushbu tajovuzkorlarni bizga qo'ygan ko'rinmas ayolni toping. Uni ushlang va unga osib qo'ying. Spread out and find the invisible woman setting these attackers on us. Grab her and hang onto her. If any can see her, they should rush to grapple her. I will go ahead a spoiler some grapple attacks. I will move them to spread out if they can't see her yet.

Siz ushlab turishingiz qiyin!
Immediate action Liberating command on Theodric.
Theodric, you have an Immediate action escape artist with a +20 to try and get free.

Osmon olovida yoning! Standard action Flame Strike. AoE is on the map in case she happens to be stupidly hiding behind the ape.
flamestrike damage: 12d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 6, 5, 4, 6, 6, 5, 4, 2, 5) = 55 half fire, half divine, reflex save DC=24 for half

Babu grapple attacks:

blue grapple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
purple grapple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
white grapple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
yellow grapple: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric recognizes the friendly magic at work and tries to shake away from the ape.

Escape Artist, Liberating Command, Prayer: 1d20 + 1 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 20 + 1 = 38


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Voros launches a explosive arrow that impacts the ape hard.

Lavode casts a spell to assist Theodric with his situation and then summons a troop of Babau demons to assist.

Theodric manages to just escape the grasp of the ape.

One of the demons rush an unknown source and grabs hold of something. A second babau teleports over to assist. The others can not see do to the walls. The second just teleported over, no extra action to assist in grappling.

"You foul creature get off" You hear the female voice cry out.

rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 10

Lavode happy with the success of his demons lays a flame strike on the ape, making sure not to hit.

Dr Strang, LT and Kali GO!

Player Status:

Kali: 67/95 grappling with red.
Voros: 71/76 (DR 5/- (15/50)) Displacement
Theo: 99/124 - grappled by Da' Tunga

GM:

Naga: 53/114 79NL-Unconscious
Condria: 32/192
Green Warrior: 48/95 - prone at the bottom of pit
Yellow: 69/95 - bottom of the pit
Blue Warrior: -57/95 - weapon broke/dead/bottom of the pit
Black Warrior: -46/95-dead
Red Warrior: -16/95-dead
Da'Tunga: 26/321 - grappled

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

Full attack the big monkey which infected me with the Mists of Mwangi. That was the first scenario that this character ever played in 2014 and was infected by the mists which turns out doesn't really hurt archers much.

attack details:

Using a +1 adaptive seeking veering darkwood composite longbow with cold iron durable arrows, deadly aim, clustered shot, precise shot, rapid shot, point blank

bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
bow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 miss
bow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

special language:
I think the weird summoned things found the invisible one in the room to the south. But don't rush over there yet, this big ape brings back some memories and looks like the bigger threat.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

Full attack big monkey
Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 9 + (1, 4) = 19
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26damage: 1d6 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 9 + (6, 1) = 22
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 2

special language:
I don't remember this overstuffed monkey from before. Don't tell me this is another one of those *gestures to make air quotes* "before you were my companion" things. How many companions did you have before? I feel like you're always doing things with other companions and not me. I want to know all their names. Can you even remember all of them? There always seems like there is another story that I'm not involved in.

You see Kali making some weird human like gesture of air quotes of all things.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

special language:
Relax and focus on the task at hand and stop being jealous. That big monkey in front of you is dangerous and we can talk about it later.

251 to 300 of 902 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ZD Eyes of the Ten All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.