GM ZD Presents: Eyes of the Ten

Game Master Z...D...

Silver Crusade and Libety's Edge:

1 success condition


851 to 876 of 876 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 28/T 15/F 23, Init +6, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11, CMB +14/30
Active:
Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

*grumble* *grumble* stomach noises

Now that we are in a tunnel that is relatively quiet you can hear my stomach grumbling.

"I like where y'alls heads are at with this strike quickly and helping out, but I think I forgot to eat breakfast. Is there anywhere we can stop for a bit and get some planning going and eat a little snack?"

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 35*/ touch 14*/ ff 33*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+10*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +2*, CMD +2*

"You sure you want to eat anything from this planet? maybe your body won't agree with it... back home in the Worldwound, for instance, we're told not to touch anything as the diseases swimming in the water can only be handled by a demon's gut..."

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +33 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Invisibility

The doctor seems a little distressed at the current state of things, yet another Pathfinder they were unable to save from Adril's rampage.

"Adril was a big man, if this woman was carrying him, she might be a fellow Ulfen Guardsman loyal to him. And they must have someone able to perform the rituals needed to bring him back from the Boneyard, as well. A cleric of some sort, most likely." He shrugs slightly. "Though at this point, it seems we're so many steps behind here, its hard to say.

"What happened to Odrian's remains?" He asks. "Seems like we should return those at least."

"As to these Crimson Forums, what are those? Some sort of combat arena? And is your sister complicit in all of this? Or an unwilling participant?"

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 35*/ touch 14*/ ff 33*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+10*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +2*, CMD +2*

"I'm pretty sure we're not dealing with Adril anymore, same way you're not dealing with an elf archer right now, but really me, a Taldan lord in fullplate!"


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

"My sister had not part in the murdering of her husband or Adril's take over. As much as I hated the man, I knew they had love for each other."

@ Lavode "Oh, I know where he is. That is we are headed. However, he is guarded. Do not worry I have a plan"

@ Dr Strang "You are correct. It is an arena where we show our prowess in combat."

"As for the female, I know nothing about her. She was a stranger to us."

Kol Voss stops suddenly. What at first seems to be just another wall in the slave passage is a secret door, one that Kol Voss expertly opens. Inside are a series of linked chambers that may have once held animals of some sort. In the center of the main chamber is an open double door of reddish steel revealing a 20-foot-by-20- foot room inside. Outside this room await a dozen men and women dressed like Kol Voss, but wielding a variety of weapons—some familiar and some quite alien.

Kol Voss calls out to them in the same language as before.
[spoiler=Azlanti]"Do not mind them. They are with me. I believe they are allies. But, that is about to be put to the test"

Voss turns to the PC's, "We will speak more in here. In private"

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 102/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 4/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros clears his throats and says in common, and then repeats in Azlanti:
"We come in peace. We are allies to your cause and wish to understand what happened here."

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 108/108 | AC 29 (FF 28 T 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 15/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Yes, we are here to stop the traitor Adril. How can we aid your cause? Boswick adds.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 102/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 4/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros offers to translate everything the party says in Azlanti.

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Buffs:
Ant Haul - dur 26 hours
Mage Armor - dur 13 hours
Life Bubble - dur 16 hours from Dr Strange.

We need to know more than just the fact you know where he is. There are magics that several of us can use to prepare. Since you still haven't said where we are going, we can't prepare properly.
This man has a history of escaping by means magical and mundane. We need to know about the location where he is and the surrounding areas. Again, how many people does he have with him and what has been observed about their abilities.
I also don't see how you could already have a plan. You know nothing about us or our own capabilities. How could you chance to make a plan that takes proper advantage of what we can do while minimizing the threats to our weaknesses or those of any hostages.
If you want to help us succeed, provide actual information.

I have several medium duration buffs that I would begin if I know we are getting close to action time.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

"I do not care about your abilities nor why you want him. I do know he sits above us and this is our chance, here and now, to get to him." He says pointing to the top of the room he is standing in. "Above us in the Crimson Forum , King Adril himself is about to watch as several of my closest friends are torn apart by monsters. He likely has my sister at his side in chains. Together we will free my friends and then challenge Adril to combat in the arena. He must possess Odrian’s symbol of power—the mighty Starsword—so I will swear the oaths of my ancient tribe and challenge him for the weapon. Should he refuse, the entire city will turn against him. Together we will slay him in combat, take the blade, and free the city and my sister from his tyranny."

So who is joining Kol Voss in the room.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 108/108 | AC 29 (FF 28 T 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 15/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Boswick of course if

Boswick strides next to Kol Voss, The time is now!

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

That isn't really a plan, it is barely an intention. Why challenge him? Just take him by surprise. Otherwise he might just flee again taking your precious Starsword and possibly your sister with him. I don't think he even cares about ruling here. As you said, he is just amusing himself. I'm quite sure his goal was stealing the Starsword.
Again, do you have any information at all? Has anyone seen any of them do anything? Has anyone even counted their numbers?

Do the rest of you want me to start with the buff spells now? If we have time, I would like to cast at least 9 spells. (Since I'm really getting tired of this pecker head.) However, if there is a challenge that we will have to wait for the outcome, several will probably run out too soon. I'm planning on:
Bless
Magic Circle Against Evil, I can put it on whoever we think the most people will stay close to, maybe Kali?
Communal Resist Energy Fire
Communal Resist Energy Cold
Heightened Awareness, on self
Shield, on self
Greater Invisibility, on self
Summon Monster VI, 2-4 Bralani
Haste


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

"You would not understand. If I challenge him and he refuses, the entirety of the city will turn on him. He came through with another man and the thin woman. And whatever beast he may have on hand here. Will not know for sure until we get up there." He then looks above, "He also has my men up there, most likely chained and waiting for death."

Boswick joins Kol Voss in the room. He gives the paladin a nod and bangs a closed fist on the Boswick shoulder, signalling his gratitude.

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19
GM Z..D.. wrote:
... the entirety of the city will turn on him...

Again, he does not care. He can just go back to the other world where he has set himself up in power. Now with an uber sword.

Well if we're going to be stupidly walking right into the trap, I'm at least going to protect us as well as possible.
I begin on the list above. Let me know if I will not be given time to complete the list. I am tempted to leave stupid Kol out of the effect, but I will include him as an ally.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

@lavode, you will have enough time for all of the prebuffs. At this time, you all now you will be entering a colosseum of sorts.

Anyone else want to layer on some extra stuff before I move us on.

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +33 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Invisibility

Strang seems a little uncomfortable with the thought of going into an actual fighting arena.

"I'm a doctor, not a gladiator." He mutters.

Still, it does seem the only way forward. With a sigh, he too casts a couple of spells, as he steps into the elevator.

"Not a big fan of theatrics." He says.

Will cast Freedom of Movement on himself
Air Walk on Theodric
Then an invisibility on himself again, as the lift goes up.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 108/108 | AC 29 (FF 28 T 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 15/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Boswick calls on Iomedae to fill the Pale Maiden with divine energy. A gentle flame glows from the blade.

Activate divine bond to give +1 and Flaming Burst.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 28/T 15/F 23, Init +6, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11, CMB +14/30
Active:
Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

I'll cast Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours) on Kali. Then Gravity Bow (13 min.) on my bow as we start going up. We will ride up mounted.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 35*/ touch 14*/ ff 33*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+10*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +2*, CMD +2*

Protection vs. Evil from Ioun Stone; Alchemical: antiplague, antitoxin; then as the lift goes up, Power of the Giants (CL 2nd)- 1/day: enlarge person (self only) and gain cold resistance 4 and first melee/thrown attack in each round deals an additional 1d6 pts. of cold dmg. (does not stack with a weapon's frost property).

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 102/82 | DR/- 50/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 4/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros joins the group, downing a few bottles on the process.

Heroism, Echolocation and Heighten Awareness (that I'll dismiss in case of init roll), all three lasting 120 minutes.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

As the rest of you enter the small chamber, you look up and notice a bright light coming from above.

With that last, dire warning, Kol Voss pulls his shield from his back, draws his bastard sword, and looks up. The light above grows brighter, the crowd grows louder, and suddenly the ceiling crashes open and the cacophony of the crowd washes over you.

The PC's rise into a large Colosseum which can easily fit 10.000 souls. Looking around you notice many humans, as well as rat men, lizardfolk,12-foot-tall, four-armed humanoids, and a few incredibly strange floating and pulsating brain-like creatures.

In the northern end of the arena, in the luxury box, is Adril Hestram. Next to him, sitting on a short chair, is a female in royal dress.

The crowd goes silent when they notice the new group of people. Several monsters are free and moving to the west of the PCs, headed toward three large poles. Five men are chained to each pole by the wrists and they huddle together behind their meager prison, shying away from the monsters. All are injured, weak, and sick, and none are ready to fight.

Adril leaps from his throne, knocking it over in his rush to stand. His face bulges in surprise, his cheeks red and angry. “My friends!” he shouts unnaturally loud, “I’m sorry to see you alive.” He crams two fingers into his mouth and performs what can only be a magically enhanced, ear-splitting whistle. The monsters stop menacing the prisoners and turn to face Adril. “King Adril, your god, wishes you to destroy these fools! Kill them all!” The crowd roars with approval.

Initiative:

Boswick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Voros: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Dr. Strang: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
LT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Lavode: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Theodric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
GM: 5d20 ⇒ (20, 9, 19, 6, 16) = 70

The giant raises his arm in the air and murmurs a few words. The earth around him swirls and a long arm slams down in front of the PC's.

The fist reaches out and slams down on LT. LT takes 12 damage. Need a DC 24 fort save from LT or you are stunned for 1 round

Two of the ape creatures walk on air above the PC's and shake loose their fur, coating the entire area in dust. Will need everyone to give me a DC 20 fort save or you will be blinded d4 rounds. If you fail, please roll you duration.

Combat Rolls:

Arm vs LT: 1d20 ⇒ 141d8 ⇒ 2

Kol Voss: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Round 1-Yellow and Green circles work as Obscuring Mist for the vision and seeing aspect.
Bold May Act
Giant
Yellow
Green
LT
Theodric

Kol Voss
Orange
Red
Dr Strang
Lavode
Boswick
Voros


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Knowledge Local DC 24 for the giant:
It is a Sand Giant. Get a question. And additional question per 5 you beat the DC

Knowledge Arcana DC 19 for the 4-armed apes:
It is a Rust Girallons. Get a question. And additional question per 5 you beat the DC.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 35*/ touch 14*/ ff 33*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+10*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +2*, CMD +2*

Theodric Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Theodric unleashes steel upon the creature adorned with green paint.

Full-attack, Two-weapon Fighting, Bane Baldric activated

obscuring mist; 01-20 is a miss: 1d100 ⇒ 1
+1 adamantine Keen Falcata, bane: 1d20 + 28 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 28 + 2 = 32
cold iron, silver, adamantine magical dmg, bane, enlarged: 2d6 + 19 + 2 + 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5) + 19 + 2 + (1, 6) + 1 = 40
cold dmg on 1st attack: 1d6 ⇒ 1

obscuring mist; 01-20 is a miss: 1d100 ⇒ 10
+1 adamantine Keen Falcata, bane: 1d20 + 23 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 23 + 2 = 27
cold iron, silver, adamantine magical dmg, bane, enlarged: 2d6 + 19 + 2 + 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 19 + 2 + (2, 2) + 1 = 31

obscuring mist; 01-20 is a miss: 1d100 ⇒ 70
+1 adamantine Keen Falcata, bane: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 18 + 2 = 29
cold iron, silver, adamantine magical dmg, bane, enlarged: 2d6 + 19 + 2 + 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 19 + 2 + (6, 2) + 1 = 35

obscuring mist; 01-20 is a miss: 1d100 ⇒ 83
+4 shield bash: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (13) + 30 = 43
cold iron, silver, adamantine magical dmg, enlarged: 1d8 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 = 17 plus Bull Rush using attack roll vs. opponent CMD

Bull Rush:
If your attack is successful, your target is pushed back 5 feet. For every 5 by which your attack exceeds your opponent’s CMD you can push the target back an additional 5 feet.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Theodric lands two solid blows. The ape is forced up 5 more feet higher and 10ft back.

Round 1-Yellow and Green circles work as Obscuring Mist for the vision and seeing aspect.
Bold May Act
Giant
Yellow
Green
LT
Theodric
Kol Voss
Orange
Red
Dr Strang
Lavode
Boswick
Voros

GM:

Green: 60/112

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 28/T 15/F 23, Init +6, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +17, Will +11, CMB +14/30
Active:
Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

-12HP

Fort save DC24: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Fort save DC20: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 blinded rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Swift action, activate my animal aspects (Bull, Tiger).

I cast Echolocation on myself sharing the spell with Kali which splits the duration half for each, 65 minutes each.
concentrate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29 Just in case you want one but since I'm not currently being affected by any spells, probably irrelevant.

special language:
Go towards the other end away from these big guys until we get out of the weird fur cloud.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 34/T 12/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +6, CMB +17/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

Fort save DC20: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Kali moves towards the other end where the big guys aren't.

Not sure who/what red guy is, but we just walked past him if it matters.

851 to 876 of 876 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ZD Eyes of the Ten All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.