GM ZD Presents: Eyes of the Ten

Game Master Z...D...

Silver Crusade and Libety's Edge:

1 success condition


201 to 250 of 905 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

One of the gnomes corrects Theodric, "Cale was not trying to destroy anything. He was trying to claim the Pale Maiden as his own."

Eliza is able to fill you in on Teppin, "Lord Montrose was a noble of Galt and was part of the Revolution. For them to say Adril is responsible for the Lord's death is a serious accusation."

Dr Strang, you have no idea who the Red Raven is other than a hero of the Revolution.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

While looking around the rooms, you find empty flask, which you assume contained potion of invisibility.

Assuming you all investigate Adril's room

You all find a greenstone Idol, map of the world and a necklace.

Hand outs will be added shortly

Whenever you are ready, we will move on to the next act

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

GM:

While looking around, Voros tries his best to locate the servant named Alondais. He goes around, asking for the names of servants as the interrogation goes on.

Perception: 1d20 + 21 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 21 + 2 = 43

Perhaps it is not yet doable, however, I'd like to try.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Voros:

It is still open, that is why I offered once more before moving on. Boswick was trying earlier, but did not give the servants his name

One of the servants nods, and speaks up, "Aye, I know him. He is a strapping young lad with blonde hair. It was a shame to hide his face behind a mask, so handsome. He was only with us for about a month before disappearing. He has been gone for a couple days"

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless
GM Z..D.. wrote:
Dr Strang, you have no idea who the Red Raven is other than a hero of the Revolution.

Oh, wasn't after his secret identity... was more curious who the Red Raven was ... not familiar with that persona.

"Unsure who these people are, but they certainly threw a great many resources at their revenge scheme." Strang says thoughtfully. "The two golems alone represent a immense expenditure... and who knows what it took to train those scarlet worms."

"These are not your typical revolutionaries, there is serious money behind these folks." He adds.

Anyone still injured? The Doctor is in!

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric was banged up pretty good with a fireball and an ice storm if you have some spare healing karma to hand out! :) I think I'm down 30 or so...

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

Hmm... looks like only the insect got any healing, so lots to do!

The doctor will make everyone stop by the room where he sent the injured servants, and send healing energy pulsing through the room, to fix up those less seriously injured.

Will use up all my pitiful 1d6 channels...
Healing Channel x 5: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 6, 2) = 16 hps on everyone.

If people can let me know exactly how much damage they have left, that'll help me allot the appropriate resources for the remainder! =)

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

If anyone has a Wand of Cure Light Wounds and can't use it, I will use it on you after each battle if you want. Just roll for it and mark off the charges.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Just down 14hp now - thx! if you have renewable resources left let me know, otherwise will use CLW charges.

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

Feh, healing's his job! =)

Converting the Prot. from Evil to a CLW!

CLW on Theodric: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Will also use some of the exploring time, to learn another greater false life in one of his empty slots. He'll use it once they head out again.
Giving him: 2d10 + 12 ⇒ (10, 9) + 12 = 31 temp hitpoints

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Thx!

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

GM:

Voros nods and thanks the servant for the information. He tries to look for Venture Captain Petulengro. If he finds her:

"Venture Captain, as I was investigating, I stumbled on some interesting information. I am deeply concerned about a servant named Alondais. I learned he left the lodge a few months ago. Do you know where he went and - or - why he did?"


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Voros:

"Right now, we just had a murder take place. I have more to worry about than a servant." Eliza replies harshley. She then turns to summon the rest of the agents.

Eliza summons all of the agents to the rear lawn. There you see the remains of the scarlet worm, a heavily bandaged Osprey.

Eliza and Osprey await you near the entrance to the Maze of the Open Road. Both look somber and contemplative. A smudge of ash on Eliza’s cheek and disgusting stains on Osprey’s already filthy garb hint at the chaos of only moments ago. Eliza turns to you with a wistful sigh as Osprey speaks with a low, scratchy voice.

“This Red Raven struck at Adril Hestram for a reason. The truth is that we have suspected Hestram of treachery against the Pathfinder Society for months. The Decemvirate asked me to investigate personally. The Talespinning was not a prelude to Adril’s promotion, but rather a test of his loyalty.”

“A test,” Eliza says, “Adril Hestram appears to have failed.”

Osprey smiles, his thin lips showing comfort and humor belied by his penetrating, avian gaze. “It remains to be seen whether you, his most trusted field agents, may yet pass. Guilt by association is not fair, but in the Decemvirate’s eyes it is prudent, especially in these dangerous times. Your investigations thus far have proven you loyal Pathfinder agents. Venturing into the Maze of the Open Road and solving the mystery of Adril’s assassination will assure your loyalty to the Society, and will surely gain the approval of the Ten.”

Eliza steps forward, her hand curling into a triumphant fist. “I believe in you. I have since the first day we met. Go into the maze. Learn what you can of the Red Raven’s operation and how it ties in with Hestram. Come back and report to us, and we will coordinate our next move.”

As you look over to the maze, it appears ordinary. 300 feet to each side and the hedges grow to a towering 20 feet high. It looks perfectly manicured, not a branch out of place. A solitary opening faces the rear lawn of the lodge.

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

When Osprey make the guilt by association comment Boswick is clearly taken aback. But... He protests.

After Eliza gives her instructions, he's ready to compile. Okay, I had planned to investigate without or without the accusation. Come on let's get to the bottom of this! He is clearly frustrated by the lack of respect and trust.

He marches ahead leading the group into the maze.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

"Hold up Boswick. I am somewhat skilled in tracking so maybe it would be best if Kali and I lead the way through the maze and attempt to follow the Red Raven's scent to the correct portal. We were up close and personal with him a few moments ago and remember his scent well."

Activate my animal focus: Wolf (scent), Falcon (+6 perception)
Switch one of Kali's aspects to Wolf (scent)

Survival (to track): 1d20 + 17 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 17 + 6 = 34 plus scent (typical DC for a fresh (less than and hour) trail is 10)

Going into the maze stealthily as to avoid any surprises.
Stealth: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (7) + 21 = 28 plus Stealth Synergy

And keeping an eye out for any traps.
Perception: 1d20 + 17 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 6 = 30

special language:
Kali we need to follow the scent of that funny red feather head guy through this maze to find him. Be on the lookout for any traps and we will try to be sneaky just in case anyone is waiting in there for us, but we should smell them well in advance.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

Switch animal focus: Wolf (scent), Falcon (+6 perception)

Survival (to track): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 plus scent (typical DC for a fresh (less than and hour) trail is 10)

Going into the maze stealthily as to avoid any surprises.
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 plus Stealth Synergy (10 with synergy)

And keeping an eye out for any traps.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 6 = 12

special language:
Let's find that bird brain. I wonder if he tastes like chicken?

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Eliza, I believe these items will help us in the task you have set. With your permission, we will carry them with us for now.

GM, can we take the Pale Maiden, Greenstone Idol, and Oiphidian Necklace with us? Assume yes, who want what? I don't currently have a neck slot item. What about you folks? Anyone can benefit from just carrying the Pale Maiden, even if you don't want to use a +3 longsword. Does anyone have the rage class feature to benefit from the Greenstone Idol?

Would Kali and/or anyone else like a 12 hour mage armor or ant haul? I don't think I've used all my 1st level spell slots in 4 or 5 levels.
I presume no one wants to wait until tomorrow to move out.

LifeTracker, scouting ahead is an excellent idea. If you can warn us ahead of any threats appearance, I can greatly increase our ability to survive any combat that may occur. How close/far do you want us to be following?

Anyone have the Message spell or another way to keep in contact with LifeTracker and Kali? (I keep forgetting to buy a page of spell knowledge with that spell.) With distance and stealth we are likely to not know where they are and what is going on ahead of us.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric takes Lavode aside to thank him for the invisibility in the previous fight. Before entering the maze, he drinks an antitoxin, an antiplague, a potion of spider climb, and finally, a potion of protection from evil (CL 3rd).

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

A Paladin of Iomedae always has use for a Pale Maiden! Boswick would be happy to wield it if permitted.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)
My PFS Lavode De'Morcaine wrote:

Would Kali and/or anyone else like a 12 hour mage armor or ant haul?

How close/far do you want us to be following?

With distance and stealth we are likely to not know where they are and what is going on ahead of us.

Kali can't benefit from mage armor but she can use Ant Haul to help her carry her humanoid shaped "snacks" for later.

Feel free to follow as close as you want. As long as you can keep Kali in sight we should be fine. She is pretty big and not at all stealthy. If you loose sight of her, you can probably hear her crashing through the hedges like an bull in a china shop.

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

Will cast a message spell on LifeTracker. Though it seems they're more tracking then scouting, so suppose not as necessary =)

As Kali and LifeTracker head noisily ahead, the doctor winces slightly, and chuckles.

"Well, at least that removes all the pressure of having to sneak along behind them, I suppose." He says sardonically, then casts a quick spell.

Soon his own feet are off the ground, and he's floating along with the rest, just above it.

Casting Overland Flight on self

"Could probably help the insect walk a little quieter off the ground... but using such magics would require special training that I don't think it has."

I do have an air walk I can cast on someone if we need Z-axis movement. But can save it for later too.

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Sure, Kali now has triple carrying capacity for the next 24 hours.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Voros can scout decently but it looks like we go on the tracking route which is very fine by me.

Voros makes gruff sound as he doesn't like being talked to this way but he swallows his pride, as he always does. Before following the others in the maze, he drinks an extract.

Echolocation, 110 minutes.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Nothing says you can not take the pale maiden, and the other things are offered to you.

The adventurers make their way into the maze, Kali and LT easily pick up the trail of the Red Raven. Probably due to the flecks of gold dust and blood trail from the fight.

A note for the fliers in the group...you can not fly over the maze. Meaning you are capped at 20 feet. And for those who attempt to burst through the walls of the maze, that is a no go as well. For some reason, as you cut through the brush, more appears in front of you, never ending.

The shadowy pathways stretch and turn, surely taking you outside the dimensions of the maze as viewed from the lodge’s rear lawn. The leaf y walls virtually bristle with enchantment, and the atmosphere thrums with the sense that once inside the Maze of the Open Road, you have somehow left the mundane world behind. At irregular intervals side paths branch off from your chosen corridor, leading who knows where. After several minutes the path widens to reveal a long causeway roofed by crumbling marble arches. Far up ahead the stone pathway opens onto a large plaza containing a handful of ruined stone structures, ancient buildings that look like abandoned temples. An enormous marble colossus of a robed figure looms upon a pedestal at the center of the courtyard, looking down upon a field of lifelike statues arrayed in a chaotic pattern. All bear terrified looks and are posed in grotesque defensive postures, arms out to stave off some unseen danger.

A sibilant female voice seems to come from the air around you, snaking its way into your brains without actually making a sound. “Ssssso many visitors! Sssso many men with weaponsss and murder on their minds. For yearssss and yearsss no one would visit Condria’sss garden. Ssssso many years. Ssssso lonely. But now you come in numberssss! With your ssscarlet cloaksss and your ssswords of ssteel. It issss good that you have come, for now you shall never leave!”

Before we move onto the next part, who is wearing what? I think Bos is carrying the pale maiden. Who has the necklace, which occupies the neck slot, and the idol, which I am calling the neck slot as well.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric is unaware of all three, and therefore has none.

Via message spell to the Doctor, as he uncorks a vial to renew his protection from evil, "Oh boy we got a talker in the dark here, can you magic men paint it out for those of us of a more... hand to eye persuasion?"


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Combat starts right after this, but some of the items have additional protections that might come up. So no times for buff while this quick little monologue, combat starts right afterwards. Actually, I will go ahead and put us in initiative

Initiative:

Boswick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Voros: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Dr. Strang: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
LT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Lavode: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Theodric: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
GM: 1d20 ⇒ 18

LT:

What you see, because you have line of sight, is what you thought was a statue of a serpentine figure, shed its stony skin and rush forward towards you.

The agents hear what sounds like stone breaking and a moment later a serpentine like creature, with the head of a human appears out of the crumbled temple to the west, its glowing red eyes fall upon the group.

Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 32d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

It speaks, "Forgive me, Kyalla. I wasn’t fast enough!” while it rears back its head and lashes out at LT. The fangs fail to pierce LT's armor.

Everyone May Act

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

I assumed Lavode was wearing the necklace and I don't think any of us have the rage class feature so probably nobody is using the idol.

GM:
Do I need to roll a Will save since I'm probably looking at it? Being the suspicious type and thinking it is trying to turn me into stone.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric rapidly closes the distance to the snakelike creature, trying to avoid its fangs on the way there.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

He then tries to slam his buckler under the creature jaws to send it flying into the wall behind it so that it lands prone and at the mercy of his companions.

Shield Slam: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39 vs. creature's AC and CMD
If exceeds creature's AC, Magic and Bludgeoning Dmg: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

If Shield Slam exceeds creature's CMD:
Any opponents hit by your shield bash are also hit with a free bull rush attack, substituting your attack roll for the combat maneuver check (see Combat). This bull rush does not provoke an attack of opportunity. Opponents who cannot move back due to a wall or other surface are knocked prone after moving the maximum possible distance. You may choose to move with your target if you are able to take a 5-foot step or to spend an action to move this turn.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

LT:
No will save necessary...yet

Theodric moves in and slams his shield into the serpentine figure. He drives the creature back into the wall.

Full picture of the beast is on slide 5

knowledge dungeoneering DC 25:
It is a guardian naga. Normally LG. for every 5 you beat the DC you get a piece of information from the knowledge checks link

GM:

Naga=103/114

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

@GM Z..D..: creature is also knocked prone, unless... shennanigans... ;)

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

One can not typically knock snakes prone... so might apply here?

Strang finds the maze fascinating, frequently trying to stop to examine bits of it, before being urged on by the others. As they come out in what appears to be some sort of long abandoned temple, he looks around with interest, wondering if they are still in, or are now out of, the maze.

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 (not high enough to know anything else though...)

"Oh my. A naga. Guardian, I believe." He mutters, upon seeing the snake-like creature. "They are not typically this forwardly aggressive."

Hearing the creature's words, he studies it a little closer.

Unsure if its in control or not? Various rolls to learn something?

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

"Keep an eye out." He adds. "This one does not sound like the source of the other commentary."
Or at least it isn't rolling its S's =)

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*
Dr. Strang wrote:

One can not typically knock snakes prone... so might apply here?

I'm aware that certain creatures without legs can't be tripped, but I don't see a blanket immunity against the prone condition. Shield slam makes them prone due to being knocked into a wall or obstacle. I know... I may be splitting hair here... :)


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

I've scanned through the rules forum on this exact subject and it is saying yes and no. I've checked the FAQ and Campaign Clarification and says nothing definitive. With no clear clarification, I would have to agree with Theodric on this one. The stat block says it is immune to be tripped. Not immune to the prone condition.

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

Assuming I was riding Kali since we were outdoors and that is normally what I would do. If not, I 5' stepped back out of her square.
Ride (fast dismount): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37 vs. DC20 Free action

"A Naga you say. What's with all of the weird statues here? I don't like the look of those."

Switching animal foci for both me and Kali back to fighting. Swift action

Full Attack Naga.

attack details:

Using a +1 adaptive seeking veering darkwood composite longbow with cold iron durable arrows, deadly aim, clustered shot, precise shot, rapid shot

bow: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
bow: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
bow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Really hoping that prone AC is low ;)

special language:
I think the Doctor said you can eat that thing. Go ahead and try.


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

Full attack Naga.
Claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18damage: 1d6 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 8 + (5, 4) = 20
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 1grab attempt: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27
Claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25damage: 1d6 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (5, 5) = 20
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 4grab attempt: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26
If opponent grabbed: Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29damage: 1d6 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (4, 2) = 11
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 4

special language:
It's kind of slippery, hard to get a hold of.

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Voros grunts in response to Strang's affirmation about the nagas.

He downs another extract and moves.

Targeted bomb admixture


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

@LT, It actually makes them harder to hit for ranged. Easier or Melee.

LT rolls off the back of Kali and fires three arrows, all three miss the serpent.

Kali drives one of its pincers into the Naga, but does have enough strength to grab it. Second claw hit, but failed to grab

Dr Strange:
With your knowledge of Guardian Nagas and the fact that is acting so aggressively with out provocation, you have a feeling it is under some sort of domination effect.

GM:

Naga=83/114

Strange, Lavode and Boswick still to act

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

"I do not think this creature is completely in control of its actions." Strang says, a thoughtful expression on his face, as he floats upwards for a better view. "Try not to kill it... perhaps just knock it out for a bit. It might be able to provide some answers if we can get its head straightened out."

He glances back at Lavode. "Could you step forward a few paces, I'm not sure I can reach everyone otherwise."

Moving 5' up, then ready an action for Lavode to go, and then casting haste on everyone within 30' of Theodric (which at the moment does not include Lavode, so giving him the chance to move 5' first =)

GM: Could we rotate the map 90 degrees, so we can resize it a bit so it won't be quite so miniaturized?

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Boswick waits for Dr. Strang to cast the haste spell, then taps his armor it glows brightly with divine power. Moving into the fray next to Kali he swings the Pale Maiden.

Pale Madien +3 Longsword + haste + Vital Strike Non-lethal: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 27
slashing damage, non-lethal: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 = 11

delay till after haste, swift activate crusading, move to move, attack (non-lethal)

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Seeing the paladin glowing, Theodric says, "Nice to know we are indeed fighting a creature of evil! puts my Taldan sensibilities at ease! glad to have you alongside Sir Bumbleberry!"

The Exchange

Resources:
Animal Focus: 12/12; Spells: 1st 5/6, 2nd 6/6, 3rd 3/4, 4th 2/3, 5th 1/1
HP 58/70, AC 29/T 16/F 23, Init +7, Perc +18, Fort +11, Ref +18, Will +11, CMB +16/31
Active:
Haste; Bless; Gravity Bow (13 min); Animal Aspect (Bull [str], Tiger [dex]); echolocation (65 min)

special language:
Wait, now the Doctor is saying don't eat it, just try to knock it out. Seems kind of dumb since it attacked us first, but the Doc is pretty smart so we should listen. But I'm pretty sure my arrows will kill it if I could just hit that stupid thing.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

Call to bot Lavode, what would you like to have him do

Silver Crusade

LN Cleric 2/Wizard 1/Mystic Theurge 10 ( HP 70/70 +8 temp hp's | AC 14, Touch 10, FlatFooted 14 | CMD 15 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +19 | Init +6 | Perc +20 | Bleeding Touch 10/10, Bolster 10/10, Command Undead 10/10, Channel 5/5, versatile rod 3/3 ) Current Buffs: Life Bubble, Mage Armor, Heightened Awareness, Overland Flight, Greater False Life, Freedom of Movement, Haste, Resist Energy (fire, cold), Bless

5' step forward, at the very least =)
But, when in doubt, the least offensive option? A bless maybe?

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Sorry, my post from Thursday morning seems to have come under the influence of an Ethereal Jaunt effect. It wasn't anything major and doesn't make sense now. A failed skill check and trying to bargain after the fighting has started doesn't jive. And yes, a Bless would not be atypical for me. But after Dr Strange's comment, I would be more likely to try a dispel magic to see if I could eliminate the control spell.

Keling, bu sehrli ta'sirni to'xtataylik! Dispel Magic, to see if I can get rid of any charm on the Naga. Or it might get rid of a buff spell.
dispel caster level check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

You are not the only one having posting troubles. I have been having difficulties as well.

Dr Strang cast haste on the party.

Boswick easily strikes the snake, leaving a nasty welt on its underbelly.

Lavode cast dispel magic on the Naga, but nothing seems to be different.

The naga coils around and "stands" back up. Provoking from Kali, Theodric and Boswick

Voros:
A figure appears behind you. No one seems to react to it, figuring it must be invisible. It is approx 30 ft from you in the courtyard to the north.

[spoiler=Naga]
1d20 ⇒ 12d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10


She then strikes out at Theodric, a bit woozy from the first attack, it misses.

Pathfinders are up

GM:

Naga=83/114 11NL

Liberty's Edge

1/2E Sorc 13, HP:93 of 93, AC:16, Touch:12, Flat Footed:14, with mage armor 13hrs F:+12, R:+11, W:+15, Init:+2, Perc:+19

Buffs Active
Ant Haul - many hours
Mage Armor - many hours

Miltillagan chiroqlar sizni xursand qiladi!
Magic Circle of Protection from Evil. Will hopefully give the Naga another save vs. whatever is controlling it.

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Taldan) Fighter (Rondelero Duelist) 13 - Init +2*, Senses: Normal Vision, Perception +0, AC 36*/ touch 15*/ ff 34*; hp134/134; CMD 34 (47 vs. grapple, 44 vs. dis, 43 vs. sdr, 38 vs. trip); F+16, R+11*, W+10 (+3r vs poison/+4m vs fear/+1 vs. mind-control or possession), Speed 40* ft. *Current Buffs: Haste, Bless, Air Walk, Enlarge Person (+2dmgTH, +1dmgTWF), ProVsEvil, Antiplague/toxin, Resist Cold 4, +1d6 cold on 1st atk; CMB +4*, CMD +3*

Theodric attempts to slam the creature back down as it tries to rise.

Shield Slam AoO, haste: 1d20 + 22 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 22 + 1 = 37 vs. creature's AC and CMD
If exceeds creature's AC, Magic and Bludgeoning Dmg: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 and prone.

Will wait result of AoO before doing full attack


Resources:
Skirmisher Tricks 6/6
HP 104/104, AC 35/T 13/F 31, Init +3, Perc +1, Fort +11, Ref +11, Will +6, CMB +19/30 (Large), Speed 30', Climb 30', Fly 40'
Active:
Haste; Bless; Echolocation (65min); Greater Magic Fang (+3, 13 hours); Bull aspect (+4 Str), Bear aspect (+4 Con), Ant Haul (24 hours)

AoO
Claw: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29damage: 1d6 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + (1, 2) = 13
If a hit: damage self: 1d6 ⇒ 3grab attempt: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37

Liberty's Edge

Tiefling Spy 13 | Immune to Cold, Sleep, Non-lethal damage and Paralysis | Resilient to negative energy | Res. Fire 5 | | HP: 95/82 | DR/- 45/50 | AC: 28 | T: 18 | FF: 22 | CMD: 27 | Fort: +14 | Ref: +19 | Will: +13 [+2 vs EX or SU undead abilities] | Init: +6 | Perc: +22 | SM: +10 | 30ft |
Tracked resources:
Bombs: 22/22 ; Extracts: 1st - 6/7 ; 2nd - 7/7 ; 3rd - 5/6 ; 4th - 3/5 ; Wizard spells: 1st - 3/3 ; Spontaneous Healing 5: 6/6 ; Dex mutagen: 1/1

Actually with "Blindsight", Voros can pinpoint exactly where the target is.

Voros grins, turns his back at the Naga and throws four bombs at an invisible target.

"Stalker spotted." he says, calmly.

Boomy:

No splash, if the target dies, Voros stops throwing bombs.

Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS |1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30
Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS |2: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 1 = 16
Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS |H: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 13 + 1 = 22
Ranged Touch Attack, Rapid, PBS |3: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23

for Bomb (fire) 1: 6d6 + 13 + 8 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 1, 3, 6) + 13 + 8 = 37
for Bomb (fire) 2: 6d6 + 13 + 8 ⇒ (6, 4, 3, 2, 5, 3) + 13 + 8 = 44
for Bomb (fire) H: 6d6 + 13 + 8 ⇒ (2, 2, 5, 1, 6, 1) + 13 + 8 = 38
for Bomb (fire) 3: 6d6 + 13 + 8 ⇒ (1, 3, 6, 4, 5, 1) + 13 + 8 = 41

Silver Crusade

Human Paladin of Iomedae Lvl 13 | HP 96/108 | AC 34 29 (FF 32 28 T16 13) CMD 30| Init+3| Saves F +20,R +15,W +19 | Per +2, SenMot +15| Spd 20'/30|Immune charm, disease, fear
Spells:
1st 5 -End Elem, Hero's Def, Lib Cmmnd, Lesser Rest, Word Resolve| 2nd 4 -Fire of Entan, Remve Paralysis, Resist Energy, Zone Truth| 3rd 3 -Daylight, Mass Ghostbane Dirge, Remve Blind| 4th 1 -Grtr Angelic Aspect
Tracked Resources:
Smite Evil 5/5, Lay on Hands 14/15, Channel Pos Energy 7/7, DivWpn Bond 3/3, Boots of Speed 10/10, Freedom of Movement 1/1, Feather Fall 1/1, A Sure Thing 1/1, Channel Revival 2/2

Boswick smacks the naga as it shifts.

AOO Non-lethal: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 31
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

He then continues to pound away, but with the flat of the blade.

Pale Madien +3 Longsword + haste + Non-lethal 1: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 36
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Pale Madien +3 Longsword + haste + Non-lethal 2: 1d20 + 15 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 1 - 4 = 15
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Pale Madien +3 Longsword + haste + Non-lethal 3: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 - 4 = 26
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Pale Madien +3 Longsword + haste + Non-lethal extra haste attack: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 26
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Confirm Crit attack 1: 1d20 + 20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 1 - 4 = 31
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Confirm Crit attack 3: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 - 4 = 19
slashing damage, non-lethal: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

AOO, then full round - all nonlethal

201 to 250 of 905 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ZD Eyes of the Ten All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.