GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
Bottle Caps: Aishe (0); Atium (1); Tessenarin (1); Vanyan (0); Vinas (0)


2,301 to 2,350 of 2,546 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
Stats:
AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

Round 4

Though the fog, he sees little of what's happening with the archer. He does admire Atium's nice hit on the zombie. He himself keeps trying to help Vinas' attacks.

1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 12 to aid vs. DC10

Vanstats:

+6 ranged touch

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] vs. DC10 to aid

hp: 23/39
AC: 16/14/12
Saves: F5/R6/F10

Broken Lightbox: 0/1 used
PoP 2: 0/1 used
GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used
Extend Metamagic: 2/3 used

Quantum Leaps used:
Pathfinder Carry: 0/6 used

Dark Archive

Thanks Aishe!

With just the dwarf remaining in semi-sight Jando fires off a couple, hoping not to hit others in the fog-filled chamber.

Longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Miss Chance; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 31

Longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
Miss Chance; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 93

Atium Miss chance; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 89

Both arrows miss as Trondus contorts and swings back around to find Atium's hammer. Atium is surprised as his hammer lands next to Trondus finding the dwarf unharmed. He must have been chasing shadows. Vanyan does what he can to help Vinas land a blow.

Use Stunning Fist

Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 2 = 6
Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 2 = 9
Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 = 7
Miss Chance; low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 27

Trondus kicks a foot around and catches Atium in the chin. "I'll be staying to try my hand at these ones." The dwarf smiles.

Round 4
---------------------------------------
Kadraz (Human Skeletal champion; -48)
---------------------------------------
Jando (-18)
Atium (25/74; Raging 37/86)
Aishe (39/40)
Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
---------------------------------------
Trondus (Dwarf Zombie; -23)
---------------------------------------
Tessenarin (9/39)
Vinas (47/63)


Unable to see anyone to shoot, Tessenarin continues singing to help the party and decides to heal himself some more.

clw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Iomedae, witness, and see peace brought through mine blade!"

    Frustrated at his performance, Vinas tries to clam himself and fight with precision and skill:

    Flank, Favored Enemy, Aid, Bard? I think that's it.
    ATK 1: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 37 THREAT
    ATK 1: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 24 for DMG: 2d8 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5) + 6 + 4 + 2 = 21

    If up:
    ATK 1: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12 The rapid change in luck sends him back off balance.

    If dropped
    "don't let that one out! GO!" He then moves after the fleeing undead.

    Dark Archive

    Tessenarin focuses on healing himself further as Vinas looks to eliminate the undead blocking his path. Vinas' frustration proves to be a large part of his driving force as his blade slices down through Trondus' shoulder and out of his hip, cleaving the zombie's soft body apart.

    Meanwhile the skeletal Kadraz shambles out of the exit, looking left and right for the spirit he decides to move right and molds into the thick green mist surrounding the edges of the cemetery.

    Player Status:

    Jando (-18)
    Atium (25/74; Raging 37/86)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    Tessenarin (22/39)
    Vinas (47/63)


    Atium feeling just like Tessenarin, exclaims how badly he is beat up once Trondus is dispatched.

    I feel like a quarter pint of stale ale. Glad I have a little left in the tankard, but sad that what's remaining are unfiltered and warm dregs.
    Hey Tess! Man, you look just like I feel.

    Atium calms down from his rage and tries to recover. He cares less that an undead archer has escaped.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Blasted! I apologize for my execution. I'll study and train harder." Vinas then broods a bit while he searches the room and the fallen.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    With the dwarf down, Vanyan runs after the archer.

    ”Aishe, where did it go?” Vanyan huffs, holding his morningstar. ”Did it get away?” He will look both ways for the archer, shaking his head when it is gone.

    He will return to the room and dismiss the fog, disappointed.

    ”Well, that could have gone better. I guess.” Vanyan casts Detect Magic and looks around. ”Man, that guy could shoot. Really really shoot. Probably wasn’t from around here. People from around here don’t shoot so good, unless it’s a horse.”


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Status:
    HP: 39/40 AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 3/8 (1 miss)
    Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 3/4
    Ranger Focus (+2) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)
    Greater Heroism (9, immediate) = 1/1 (1/24h)

    Aishe chases the skeleton outside, and tries to get one more shot off if he can, so long as any of the skeleton is visible. If he gets that shot, he prays to Abadar to guide his hand if the skeleton is partially protected by the fog.

    Crossbow (magic): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 = 29 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14 (point blank, song)

    He returns to the others (assuming he got away) and shrugs at Vanyan's question. "Yep." he answers, more or less to all the questions.

    * Shooter’s Resolve (Ex): Ignore the effects of concealment and cover (other than total) against this single shot.

    Dark Archive

    Aishe hears bones break and splinter in the edges of the mist where his bolt struck.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    As he's not going into the mist to check it out, his post remains the same...


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    With the fog dismissed, Vanyan looks around the tomb.

    Dark Archive

    Looking over the room all that remains is the dwarf's decomposed body. A small ring of protection +1 is what remains of any sort of material possession. A door to the north and south continue further into the tomb.

    In his quick escape Kadraz the skeletal archer looks to have also dropped his bow.

    All in all the loot is:

  • +1 Longbow
  • Ring of Protection +1


  • Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan will identify the items, but leave them for others to take.

    ”Right or left door now? Anyone remember this place from before? I think right door (south of map) takes us down below, so we should try the left first.”

    He waits for others to open the door after they get healed. We have 18 charges left and Vanyan will forgo any for right now.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "I admit, I'm not great with a bow, but it's only a matter of time before something flying decides to send us back to the Boneyard. I'd use it. Someone should definitely put that ring on immediately."

    At Vanyan's question Vinas walks over to the left door and gets ready Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 Map updated.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    "Sure, left first." Aishe agrees and takes up a position with crossbow raised. He's surprised by Vinas' bow claim when Tessenarin might use it more frequently. None of his business he figures as he lines up.

    Dark Archive

    Several wires hang loosely from the ceiling, and the remains of a broken stone bench are heaped against the western wall. A door exits to the south and a set of filthy stairs leads down to the east.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    ”Well, oops,” Vanyan says, looking in. ”I thought the other side was the way down. Must be backwards down in the Boneyards.” Vanyan closes the door and goes to the other door, the south one, and waits for that to be opened by a goon or thug.

    Dark Archive

    No thugs or goons come to open the door, though luckily it is unlocked and swings open with ease.

    A small basin, filled nearly to the brim with dust, protrudes from the southern wall below a few smudges of faded paint. A narrow stone door leads north.

    This room doesn’t appear to hold very much.

    DC 25 Perception:
    Searching through the thick layer of dust in the font discovers a stone tile several inches across. The tile bears a carving of a stylized pair of feathery wings. Within the basin you also find a small pearl. DC 32 Spellcraft to ID


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22 Perception

    "This room doesn’t appear to hold very much," Vanyan says perceptively.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    After the warriors enter, Aishe pokes his head in as well.

    Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 vs DC 25

    He nods along with Vanyan's perspective and lines up near the stairs - his suspected next step.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Oops, didn't realize he didn't have a +1 bow. Definitely to Tess!

    Perception helping Vanyan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

    Vinas pokes about. "The more time we spend here, the more I expect it all to go to Hell. Though, honestly, I welcome the opportunity to fight it."


    I prefer that these corridors be empty. Don't we just want to get to the end so we can escape the bad fog? we are taking some secret tunnel to a fortress right?


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "We need escape from more than the fog, we need escape from the mystery too. There may be answers here brother."


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    No perception roll, Atium? You might get lucky. Need GMPC for Tess (with Perception roll, plz) and then moving down the other room’s stairs.

    If nothing else, Vanyan is ready to move down the stairs.


    perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
    Atium squints, but then shakes his head and proceeds onto the stairs.

    Dark Archive

    Tess kicks around the room as he pulls the string taut on the new bow. It creaks under the pressure but holds tight enough until it can get oiled and taken care of.

    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

    Though he seems too distracted by his bow to notice anything of importance. With little else to do and only a singular direction Vinas leads the way down the stairs.

    You descend to the tomb's second level. Discolored paintings along the northern wall depict a few types of weapons, including several rapiers and lances. Indentations in the wall hold plaques under each illustration, but the plaques are all blank. A rough passage in the stone leads west. The south wall contains the frame for a doorway, but it is blocked with solid stone.

    A humanoid creature crouches in the southwest corner of this room, draped in a tattered cloak and making noises that sound like desperate sobbing. It is difficult to make out details of its appearance.


    What is wrong little creature? In my lands, The Raven has said, "
    Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explored. "

    ....
    So I shall do.

    Atium looks upon the creature and attempts to parlay. For his Raven Totem drives him to Quoth the Raven.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Vinas lets Atium talk as the young man lets the sobbing creature's aura come into focus. Detect Evil


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan holds, waiting to see the creature and hoping to identify it when he does.

    1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Know (Religion)


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe moves into the corner of the room, so he can see, and keeps his crossbow level on the creature.

    He too waits to see what Atium's discussion will unfold.

    Dark Archive

    A human hand wearing a tattered glove emerges from beneath the cloak and weakly waves for Atium to come closer before falling limply beneath the cloak once more.

    Vinas begins to sense for evil in the room and does come across the presence of evil in the room.

    Vanyan tries to get a bead on what exactly the humanoid creature is, though with t currently completely hidden behind the cloak it is difficult to tell exactly.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe keeps his weapon on it as he waits to see what Atium will do.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan waits, not moving forward.

    ”Show yourself, creature. I would see your face before coming closer,” Vanyan requests. ”I would see you.”


    Atium waggles his finger back and forth in a "tsk,tsk,tsk" fashion to the cloaked and hidden creature.
    He takes a few steps back- move back 5-10 feet the most possible.

    Yeah, archers and bowers shoot your wooden shafts. While I'd love to solve the mystery while it was alive- I'd feel safer not falling into an Eddercap deception.
    He uses different finger wagging styles while talking . Obviously trying different ones to see which is more "Atium-ish".

    Animated Waggle

    The just bashed your head with his Warhammer Finger Waggle

    Dark Archive

    The creature does not respond to Vanyan. The monster rises to its feet. What appeared to be a cloak unfurls into bug wings, and its apparently human face is merely patterns on its head. Disturbing, antler-like growths on its head appear to have burst open, and spores drift from these openings.

    vanyan instantly recognizes this creature as a xenopterid. Xenopterids are human-sized predatory insects with the insidious ability to mimic the form of their favorite prey—humanoids. They can drain blood with their poisonous bites.

    This one in particular appears to have become infected and is now also a spore zombie. There are certain evil fungal creatures that can infest vermin with spores that have been infused with sinister power and negative energy. These foul spores grow quickly in the body of a dead vermin, eventually bursting from its head to form disturbing, antler-like growths. At the same time, the spores animate the vermin as an intelligent undead creature.

    Spore zombies can unleash their spores to nauseate living creatures and infest other vermin to make more of their kind.

    Init:

    Vinas: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
    Atium: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
    Aishe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
    Tessenarin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
    Vanyan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
    Xenopterid spore zombie: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
    Jando: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

    Round 1
    Jando (-18)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    Atium (25/74; Raging 37/86)

    ------------------------------------------------
    Xenopterid spore zombie
    ------------------------------------------------
    Vinas (47/63)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Tessenarin (22/39)


    Shakra Raven!
    Atium thinks about what he wants to say. He wants to says something like,
    Vinas! This thing is dangerous. Get yourself up here to protect the others!

    Instead, he opens his mouth and The Raven speaks for him. Still in his own voice, but very much not in the way Atium would normally speak.
    Vinas! While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, as of some one gently rapping, rapping on my chamber door. 'Tis some visitor," I muttered, " Tapping on my chamber door." Only this, and nothing more.

    Renewed Vigor: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Heals Atium.
    And Atium stands in an offensive posture ready to counter attack, and some of his wounds seem to mellow out, a couple deep bruises even vanishing.

    GM stats:
    AC is 21 as I still have Vanyan's Barkskin still on, but reduced due to raging. Con now 20. HP 48/86 with the addition of the Renewed vigor. Renewed vigor 0/1 per day. Raging. 6/17


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Atium did you not heal when we had the chance? It was offered in post. I know you were busy, plz retro.

    Round 1

    Vanyan begins a full round cast, summoning something.


    Yup. I must have missed healing. Part of me thought I did already. Let me Retcon with 3 CLW's. Sorry for being dumb GM. My rough workweeks now over.
    CLW: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6, 3) + 3 = 16

    HP 64/86

    Dark Archive

    Not a problem, with the way PbP works I have no problems with retconning healing.

    Jando moves into the room next to Aishe and rocket's an arrow at the spore zombie.

    +1 longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 = 32
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10

    The arrow slits through one of the cloak-like wings while Vanyan works a spell between dimensions. Atium stands, ready to counter whatever comes his way.

    With unfurled wings the Xenopterid spore zombie leaps to the air, landing next to Jando, Aishe and Atium. Twitching it's wings spore motes float into the air around the trio making their heads and stomach's feel funky.

    Damage to Spore Zombie: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

    @Aishe & Atium- DC 20 Fort save vs the spores or nauseated for 1d6 rounds.

    Jando Fort Save DC 20: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

    Jando holds his breath, but it lowers his defenses as the Xenopterid zombie reaches out for him.

    Claw vs Jando AC 19; PA: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (13) + 16 - 3 = 26
    Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 6 = 14 + Grab
    Grab vs CMD 22: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27

    Grabbing ahold of Jando the wings furl back in tight around the half orc, muffling his screaming as it begins to drain his blood.

    Blood Drain Con Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2

    Round 2
    Jando (-38; 2 con damage; Grabbed)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    Atium (50/74; Raging 62/86)

    ------------------------------------------------
    Xenopterid spore zombie (-17; Grabbed Atium)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Round 1
    Vinas (47/63)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Tessenarin (22/39)


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 1

    Status:
    HP: 39/40 AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 2/3 (1 miss)
    Cold Iron Bolts = 9/9
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 8/8
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 3/4
    Ranger Focus (+2 att, dam, skills) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)
    Greater Heroism (9, immediate) = 1/1 (1/24h)

    Aishe, once again stunned to be in front (I have got to stop moving on the map until you lot do so.) does what he can to keep his breakfast down.

    Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 vs DC 20

    Hoping its focus on Jando means it cannot attack him (grappled) he moves past it and deeper into the room before turning and shooting it once!
    Crossbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

    He swears under his breath as his bolt (likely) goes wide. Best to a better job for the company! he admonishes himself.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 2

    Vanyan finishes Call Lightning, summoning a small storm into the room. He uses his action to call a bolt from the ceiling and into the creature.

    3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4) = 10 lightning vs. DC 18 for half.

    1/6 bolts used.

    Then he moves out of sight for the moment.

    Vanstats:

    +6 ranged touch

    [ dice]1d20+4[/dice] vs. DC10 to aid

    hp: 17/39
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F5/R6/F10

    Broken Lightbox: 0/1 used
    PoP 2: 0/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used
    Extend Metamagic: 2/3 used

    Quantum Leaps used:
    Pathfinder Carry: 0/6 used


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "You've met your doom!" Headless of the dangers, Vinas strides forth forth!

    ATK!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 for ATK: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 He swings his blade for truth!

    Dark Archive

    Vinas heedlessly leaps into the room, his blade blade of truth bounces harmlessly off of the toughened wing. Getting away from the spores Aishe skids to a halt, slamming into the wall on the other side of the room and shoots back into the darkness.

    Jando struggles, trying to get free.

    Break Grapple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

    The Xenopterid just has too tight of a hold, and with his blood being drained Jando grows weaker.

    The group steps back a couple inches just in time as lightning crashes down from the ceiling. The insanely bright light nearly blinds all in the room.

    Reflex DC 18: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

    Round 2
    Jando (-38; 2 con damage; Grabbed)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    Atium (50/74; Raging 62/86)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Xenopterid spore zombie (-27; Grabbed Jando)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Round 1
    Vinas (47/63)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Tessenarin (22/39)


    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Atium Fort Save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
    Atium shakes off the effects of the spores. Maybe his channeling of the Raven's qualities are helping him. The Raven can sometimes be a carrion feeder, so maybe those qualities are protecting the burly fighter.

    Atium wants to tell this thing it was going to die a second death at his hands, but instead The Raven spoke.
    “I continued, as was my wont, to smile in your face, and you did not perceive that my smile now was at the thought of your immolation.”

    attack 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
    damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

    attack 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
    damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

    crit confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
    If critical X3 so plus: damage: 2d8 + 26 ⇒ (7, 1) + 26 = 34 plus above damage.

    Dark Archive

    Tessenarin rounds the corner and begins to bolster his companions with an angry, hate-filled song about everything out to kill them. The groups weapons all begin to glow brighter.Begin Raging Song. Everyone's weapons gain a +2 bonus. Atium rears back the hammer and crashes it into the cloak-like wings. While they absorb some of the bow the hammer's impact is just too much and breaks through the wings as well as some of the ribs. Both wings go limp as they barely move.

    Maintain Grapple: 1d20 + 20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 20 + 5 = 32
    Grapple Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
    Blood Drain Con Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

    Keeping ahold of Jando, the half screams as the beast bites into his neck and tears a massive chunk of flesh free. Jando's blood spurts out from behind the wings and sprays the wall with a fresh coat of blood as the Xenopterid spore zombie drinks it. Jando falls limp in the creature's arms as the sound of crushing bone is heard.

    Round 3
    Jando (-49; 3 con damage; Grabbed)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    Atium (50/74; Raging 62/86)

    ------------------------------------------------
    Xenopterid spore zombie (-82; Grabbed Jando)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Round 2
    Vinas (47/63)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Tessenarin (22/39)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 3

    Vanyan sends lightning down again.

    3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 1) = 7 lightning vs. DC 16 for half.

    2/6 bolts used.

    Vanstats:

    +6 ranged touch

    [ dice]1d20+4[/dice] vs. DC10 to aid

    hp: 17/39
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F5/R6/F10

    Broken Lightbox: 0/1 used
    PoP 2: 0/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used
    Extend Metamagic: 2/3 used

    Quantum Leaps used:
    Pathfinder Carry: 0/6 used


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • A miss, or not enough damage to hurt it? Will take action based on that.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 2

    Status:
    HP: 39/40 AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 0/3 (2 misses)
    Cold Iron Bolts = 9/9
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 7/8
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 3/4
    Ranger Focus (+2 att, dam, skills) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)
    Greater Heroism (9, immediate) = 1/1 (1/24h)

    Aishe keeps his crossbow level as he fires his last two remaining ‘normal’ bolts at the creature.

    Crossbow: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 = 12 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 = 17 (point blank)
    Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18 (point blank)

    His first shot goes quite wide in his haste to shoot, so he takes his time with the second, though it too seems doomed to miss.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 3/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Atium! Unleash hell!" Vinas harries the foe, trying to keep the pressure on for his more martial foe. Aid: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

    2,301 to 2,350 of 2,546 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.