GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
Bottle Caps: Aishe (0); Atium (1); Tessenarin (1); Vanyan (0); Vinas (0)


2,501 to 2,550 of 3,008 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Tessenarin helps Vanyan get to his feet. The groggy ex-Pathfinder looks around confused and deaf.

Do you wish to open the second sarcophagus?


Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

As the party considers opening another sarcophagus, Aishe quietly backs out of the room, giving them space to explode... just in case.


Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
Stats:
AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

Vanyan opens his mouth to thank Tess, but is concerned when no noise comes out of his mouth.

”mawp! Mawp! MAWP!”

He takes a moment to stagger to his feet. He looks around, sticking his finger in his ears trying to find sound again.

He walks back to stand with Aishe. He doesn’t look good and will use the wand a bit.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 CLW
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 CLW

Uh, maybe we should open the last sarc, then go out and rest again. We’re messed up pretty bad.

HP 18/39


Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • Mawp Dang it. Vanyan beat me to it!

    "It appears we're never going to have an easy time of anything." Vinas peers over into the sarcophagus one last time to at least see if it's guarding a Holy Avenger.


    did we check the one that exploded for any treasure?

    " I do not think I could withstand one of those traps myself, so I probably should not open it. Perhaps we can come back to it. We should move back until people are more healed."

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Such a great show. I am a couple seasons behind. I stopped at the Dreamland seasons.

    Vinas peers into the sarcophagus. The remains in the western sarcophagus are in slightly better condition than expected. Vinas find a sturdy looking hickory staff is capped with a figurine of an angelor other benevolent spirit, wings and arms outstretched as if in welcome and a battered wand, lying next to the mummified corpse of a human man.

    Wand is a Wand of CLW w/ 33 charges

    DC 23 Spellcraft (Staff):
    This is a fully charged staff of courage.

    Player Status:

    Aishe (21/34; 2 Con Dam; Misfortune Curse)
    Atium (24/68; Raging 36/80; 2 Con Dam; Magic Circle vs Evil; Barkskin +3)
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vanyan (18/39; 1 str drain)
    Vinas (23/57; 3 Con damage; Barkskin +3)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 18

    "mawp! mawp!" Vanyan tries to cast Detect Magic and fails on his first attempt, his own deafness choking back his words. He shakes his head and tries again.

    high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 92

    This time he gets the words right, and after easily identifying the wand of CLW, takes a look at the staff.

    1d20 + 11 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 4 + 2 = 34 Spellcraft

    Vanyan seems pleased by the find. It's a fairly powerful staff and one that he can recharge. If no one wants it, he's happy to carry it.

    Still think we should go back and rest. We've had our asses handed to us so far. Or we can burn through the wand and try a few more rooms.


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • "What an amazing find. Almost makes the pain worth it. The wand is extremely useful too. Nevertheless, I think resting is the order of the day. It's only going to get more dangerous from here."


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Aishe grunts when the largess is discovered, "Excellent find. Yes, let us retreat and return tomorrow. We still have some supplies yet. No need to stretch ourselves too thin."

    Aishe, keeping his weapon loaded and handy, will walk with the others back to their camp.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    By the time you reach the camp once more Vanyan and Atium begin to slowly get their hearing back. The night is young and full of terrors as you settle in above the treeline to lick your wounds.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    "mawp. Mawp. MAWP!" Vanyan shakes his head, more than pleased when his hearing returns slowly. Truly? It was only a temp effect? Wow...that's going to help. Sweet Iomedae on a cracker.

    "Okay, let's make camp, I'll make sure this staff is sufficiently charged. It'll be good to have it. I promise, you'll like it too. It's better than anything we've found, well, no...almost as good as that second wand we've found, but it's different and nice. I can unlock most of its magics," Vanyan, still wounded and mostly spent, finds a quiet place to sit at camp.

    "Say, Atium, you all set with your totems? The raven is working okay? You don't need anything else, like a lemur or a caribou or something?"

    In the morning, will prep Remove Curse*2, but only Tess has a bottlecap, yes? I'd like to get lucky with Aishe, but yeah, no promises. Not a likely check.

    Vanyan will use 3 charges off the first wand of CLW.

    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 CLW
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 CLW
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 CLW

    Gets me to 37/39 by morning.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Yup, you two were only deafened for 1 hour.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Status:
    HP: 33/40 | AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = -1 con damage, cursed (-4 on d20s, crits confirm)
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Cold Iron Bolts = 12/12
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 8/8
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 4/4
    Ranger Focus (sw, +2 att, dam, skills) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)

    Aishe will take no further healing from the wand - wanting to save it for the others. He's still a little rough around the edges come morning, and the slight tremor in his hands is still there. He sighs and tries to at least stand a little straighter, even if it's crooked.

    He joins the others over a lean breakfast, smiling. "Let's be careful today and try to get a bit further down."

    When Vanyan offers to try and remove his curse, Aishe smiles even more, "Oh yes, that would be most welcome." (Though I have no bottle cap to boost my chances.)

    (Am I right that we regain 1 con overnight? It was just damage I believe. I’m still cursed though.)

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    @Aishe- Correct, you would heal 1 con damage as well overnight.


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • That night Vinas is quiet. He reflects on his training, his choices, and the hand Fate has dealt. In the morning during his morning prayers, he does his best to find a new level of confidence and power for the travails to come.


    Vanyan wrote:
    "Say, Atium, you all set with your totems?

    Atium is attentive to this remark. Smiling at Vanyan.

    I like the totems, especially The Raven and the rock with properties. I also want to try the Drake very soon.

    He sees the magical staff and the smile turns to a frown. Everyone else seems to like this Staff.

    I do not *LIKE* that thing. Isn't that the type of thing that mages hold. I heard stories in my town, so how is this different ?

    He stares at Vanyan. Looking him up and down. Trying to see if *he* wanting to hold the staff of power could be an gate maker/world breaker. He sees the glowing box hanging from his neck, the general look of the man, and then he sees the spear that Vanyan holds.
    Whew. Yes. You go hold the staff. It is best in your hands. You will keep it from the bad people.

    Atium also sees about using the wand to help heal his wounds.
    clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
    clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
    Sleep helps him recover 1 Fort and heals 5 HP.


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • Vinas also tends to his own wounds. It's been a rough day:
    Lay on Hands: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 5, 2, 1) = 24 In the morning Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Should be 47/63, 1 Con DMG


    If Vinas is still injured, Tessenarin has spells left and will heal him.

    clw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
    clw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    clw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Remove Curse vs. DC 20
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Remove Curse vs. DC 20

    ‘Vanyan blanches, still feeling the accursed effects affecting Aishe. ”Sorry man, I tried, but I think...I think I may not be strong enough to help. I’ll try again tomorrow, of course, but...but...yeah,” he said, feeling his failure. ”You still have wounds, do you not?”

    Taking out the wand of CLW (3 charges left), he will hit Aitum (?) twice and Aishe once. I’m mostly you both still need it. And the first wand is gone.

    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 CLW - Atium
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 CLW - Atium
    1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 CLW - Aishe

    * * *

    With that he’s ready to return to the graveyard. Again he casts, and re-casts Barkskins on Atium and Vinas. Again, he prays for the best.

    ”Let’s be careful, no telling what might have moved in while we were away,” Vanyan still carries his longspear, and his new staff rattles at his back.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Aishe thanks and console Vanyan for his failures, "It's OK Vanyan. You cannot do everything."

    When Vanyan plies the wand, Aishe tries to shake his head no as he did before, but accepts his forced healing and the last of his visible wounds closes. He nods his thanks as he prepares his gear for another descent into the crypt.

    Ready, he follows the others back through the trees to the cemetery, doing what he can to hide their trail.

    take-10 Survival: 10 + 11 = 21


    "We should be sure to check out the sarcophagus we did not previously check on the way in."


    Atium, feeling much better today, moved forward and makes certain to check the eastern sarcophagus.
    It's much nicer to actually be able to hear. I thought I'd be deaf forever.
    He marches in, waves off others in case there's another trap, and opens the lid.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    With a bit of prayer, healing and Aishe guiding your way through the town to hide your prints you are able to make it back to the tomb unmolested. Slowly and carefully you make your way back to the unopened sarcophagus, eyeing it cautiously. Who is opening it?

    Player Status:

    Aishe (34/34; 1 Con Dam; Misfortune Curse)
    Atium (68/68; Raging 80/80; 1 Con Dam; Barkskin +3)
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vanyan (37/39; 1 str drain)
    Vinas (53/63; 1 Con damage; Barkskin +3)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan, pleased that they made it this far without new trouble, examines the unopened sarcophagus for a few minutes before moving back and out of the way.

    Take 20 Perception: 33.

    If it looks clear, "Yeah, I'm sure this one is completely safe, uh huh," Vanyan says, moving well back.

    Moved on map.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Aishe too stands in the next room as the coffins are searched. No need for more than one of them to explode at a time.


    Atium opens the lid.


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • Vinas should be at 63/63 due to Tess's spells I think

    Vinas hold his blade high, ready for whatever ill befalls Atium.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Atium shoves the lid open. The stone grinds most of the way but doesn't set of any more traps. The eastern sarcophagus contains a few old bones, tattered burial wraps, a rusty bastard sword, and a +1 bashing heavy steel shield.

    While Atium looks in the sarcophagus Vanyan's ears catch a peculiar sound to the south. The sound of what can only be described as several small tentacles slowly grasping through bones.


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • Vinas picks up the shield and turns to the noise. He sets it on his arm. "Apparently the Boneyard is still calling to us. To arms brothers!"


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    Hearing Vinas’ call to arms, Vanyan moves up and calls a ball of fire into his palm, ready to burn bad things.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Aishe raises his crossbow, checks that he actually has it loaded, and looks for trouble.

    Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


    Tessenarin just sighs as he draws his bow to the ready and loosens his vocal chords.


    Atium sees the shield and knows that it's not for him, but for his arms-man. It's a good fit to have Vinas with a superb shield. it fits his fighting style.
    Atium even says so, but not in the way he probably intended.
    Oh yes. Take the shield. You have plundered and claimed all of Rosler's other possessions as spoils. You are completing the set.

    Atium says it in a sincere way, but the words can certainly be taken as pointed remarks. Atium doesn't understand the difference as plundering and raiding are a part of his culture. Never viewed as a bad thing for a raider to take spoils of conquest.
    He sees that Vinas has the shield already strapped to his arm, and turns with Warhammer out to smash tentacles.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • Ha! Completing the set is giving me Diablo flashbacks!

    Dark Archive

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Socket bonus! Just beware the upcoming cow level.

    Several thick stone slabs, each with metal-tipped corners, ring the edges of this room at several elevations. Rubble and pieces of bone are scattered across the uneven floor. An archway exits to the south. More than a few of Roslar’s loyal retainers, squires, and servants were laid to rest here, each on a slab carved with the person’s name and position, but time and erosion have rendered the names illegible.

    Drawn by the sheer amount of death from the explosion a pair of robed-covered humanoid creature's float near the ceiling. Claw-tipped tentacles emerge from the cuffs, clutching wands and soul gems, while below its robe’s margins, its multiple-jointed legs—almost like a reptilian insect’s—end in clawed, three-toed chitinous feet. They seem to be searching through the bones, their many tentacles probing the skeletons of servants and squires and quite distracted. Planes to ID


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan scurries up to peek around the corner at what he sees.

    1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 Know (Planes)

    If he knows, he will explain what he knows about DR and special attacks.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Vanyan recognizes them as Venedaemons. While immune to acid and death effects a venedaemon is resistant to cold, electricity, fire, most forms of spells and any weapon unless it is good aligned or forged from silver. Venedaemons may also consume a soul gem to be able to cast spells at will.

    Venedaemons:

    The venedaemon personifies death by magic, and so possesses an inborn talent for all manner of sorcery. As hungry for souls as any other member of its daemonic brethren, the venedaemon thirsts equally for intangible wealth through the acquisition of knowledge, so that it can best utilize the arcane magic lurking within its blood. In particular, venedaemons yearn for the secrets and magical lore held within the bindings of wizards’ tomes, knowing that these arcane formulae are the key to unlocking their mysterious powers. In the process of acquiring such tomes of knowledge, venedaemons invariably come across other forms of information—whether it be info regarding a rival daemon’s weaknesses, lore that hints at a wealth of unclaimed souls hidden in one of Abaddon’s vast caverns, or a rumor of some hidden and terrible source of daemonic power—that they can make use of in trading with other daemons. These rumors and smatterings of advice can be sold to other daemons for captured souls, and the trade often goes both ways, as venedaemons are also inclined to trade their hard-earned soul gems for tomes of magic other fiends may have chanced upon.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    "Vini Deamons, crap." Vanyan oaths a whisper to his companions. "They are a@+%!~%s," he stares at the useless fire in his palm. "We'll need your silver to beat them. Silver and the holy are our only hopes."

    Vanyan draws *the* staff and readies it, intending to help with a strong Prayer when others are ready.


    Twink, may I use that longspear you have? It's made of silver right? I'll put away my warhammer and use this longspear instead.
    We also have a silver short sword that we collected. Who will use that?
    Vinas should unsheath his Long sword, that was silver too.

    Assuming Vanyan was going to use the staff and the rest of us were going to use the three Silver weapons to attack these things. With Long Spear in both hands, Atium is ready to charge in and rage like a drake with a spear like tail.
    Yes, the spear and the drake will be good matches.


    "I fear I will not be terribly helpful against these things. Perhaps I should find myself some silver arrows. Though I doubt we would find any in town at this rate."


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan hands off the silver longspear, having given his cold iron one to Jando. That one was probably burnt along with his corpse so that he may battle Sarenrae’s enemies with it when he is reborn to serve in her angelic armies.

    He will cast Bless from the staff when others are ready to go.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Aishe calmly swaps out his cold iron bolt for a cold iron with silver blanch. He frowns as he checks his collection at the few number of those he has left... Will we ever get a chance to shop? he wonders.


    Atium grabs the spear and starts TWIRLING IT IN HIS HANDS. Amazed at the balance and masterwork with which it was constructed. 1:43 to 2:00

    He smiles.
    Chakra Drake

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    The fiends hesitate only a moment before one shrieks in a scratchy, high-pitched voice, noticing you. "The living are here! What a delectable delight. We'll swallow your souls!"

    Init:

    Vinas: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
    Atium: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
    Aishe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
    Tessenarin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
    Vanyan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
    Venedaemons: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

    Buff Reminder
    Bless

    Round 1
    Aishe (34/34; 1 Con Dam; Misfortune Curse)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Venedaemons
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Vinas (53/63; 1 Con damage; Barkskin +3)
    Atium (68/68; Raging 80/80; 1 Con Dam; Barkskin +3)
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vanyan (37/39; 1 str drain)


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • THIS?


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +7, CMD 22 | F: +10 R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +12, SM: +9

    Round: 1

    Status:
    HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = -1 con damage, cursed (-4 on d20s, crits confirm), Bless
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Cold Iron Bolts = 12/12
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 7/8 (1 miss)
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 4/4
    Ranger Focus (sw, +2 att, dam, skills) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)

    Aishe doesn’t particularly want his soul swallowed, so he shoots at the red one through cover - for he’s not going to stand in front either.

    Crossbow (cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 10 - 7 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 7 = 4 (bless, curse, cover) damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

    (Yeah, this curse, plus cover, and a one. I totally hit someone in the back of the head with this one...)

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Aishe's used this bolt one too may times. It nearly explodes in the crossbow as it is fired. Sending wooden shrapnel that sticks slivers in his hand.

    One begins to gurgle in a mean, harsh language that few understand while the other reaches a hand into the room and slows everything within.

    @All- DC 18 Will save vs Slow.

    Buff Reminder
    Bless

    Round 2
    Aishe (34/34; 1 Con Dam; Misfortune Curse)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Venedaemons
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 1
    Vinas (53/63; 1 Con damage; Barkskin +3)
    Atium (68/68; Raging 80/80; 1 Con Dam; Barkskin +3)
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vanyan (37/39; 1 str drain)


    Male LG Human | HP 65/73| AC 24 T 11 FF 24 | CMB +10, CMD 20 | F: +13 R: +8, W: +13 | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +10
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 2/7 (3d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 1/2
  • "INHERITOR!" Vinas's prayer channels his divine judgment as he turns the corner to SMITE the undead:

    Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

    ATK: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 32 for DMG: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 + 8 = 21

    Vinas should still be 63/63 HP


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 12/33 (2923)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+11,Nat+11,Pln+12,Rel+12,Perc+14,Spell+12(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 1

    1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Will vs. DC18

    Vanyan resists the initial slowing magics, shaking his head. He doesn't have a lot of actions to help here, but will do his best because he doesn't take guff from creatures that want to swallow his soul.

    He casts Levitate and moves up either 5' or 10' (if possible), next turn, he'll be swinging with his staff.

    Vanstats:

    +6 ranged touch

    [ dice]1d20+4[/dice] vs. DC10 to aid

    hp: 36/39
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F5/R6/W10

    Broken Lightbox: 0/1 used
    PoP 2: 1/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used
    Extend Metamagic: 2/3 used

    Quantum Leaps used: Aishe
    Pathfinder Carry: 0/6 used
    Staff of Courage: 9/10 charges left

    Bless (1 charge)
    Remove fear (1 charge)
    Prayer (2 charges)
    Remove paralysis (2 charges)


    will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

    Tessenarin succumbs to the slow spell and can feel himself moving slowly. He begins to sing again, making everyone's weapons +2 total.

    2,501 to 2,550 of 3,008 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.