GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
Bottle Caps: Aishe (0); Atium (1); Tessenarin (1); Vanyan (0); Vinas (0)


2,451 to 2,500 of 2,739 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

Aishe feels misfortune fall upon him as his shoulder slump down a little bit. Blinking Aishe suddenly finds himself standing well over a dozen feet away from where he was at. Bringing his crossbow to bear he fires a shot at the Guecubu. Bolt bolts strike true. Cursed or not it doesn't seem to hurt Aishe's aim.

Atium steps in and tries to pummle the skeleton but can't seem to get a bead on it's fast movement as he sinks in the mud. Tessenarin sings to help your chances as the weapons energy glows ever brighter.

Vinas feels Iomedae's will flow through his bodya nd down his blade as the energy crackles along the muddy skeleton's body, splintering several bones.

Only able to heal a small fraction of the damage it took the Guecubu becomes a whirlwind of claws as it strikes at Vinas and Atium.

Whirlwind Attack vs Vinas AC 24; smite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 + Misfortune
@Vinas- Dc 20 Will save or become permanently cursed with Misfortune. The victim of this curse takes a -4 penalty on all attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks, and any critical threat against the victim automatically confirms.

Whirlwind Attack vs Atium AC 23: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 + Misfortune
@Atium- Dc 20 Will save or become permanently cursed with Misfortune. The victim of this curse takes a -4 penalty on all attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks, and any critical threat against the victim automatically confirms.

Round 2
-------------------------------------
Guecubu (-35)
-------------------------------------
Aishe (21/34; 2 Con Dam; Misfortune Curse)
Atium (60/68; Raging 72/80; 2 Con Dam; Magic Circle vs Evil; Barkskin +3)
Tessenarin (39/39)
Vanyan (36/39; 13 Temp HP; 1 str drain)
Vinas (41/57; 3 Con damage; Barkskin +3)


will save: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15
Wil saves are not my specialty. I imagine the magic circle gives Atium +2.
....poor Atium. He will know misfortune intimately.


Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 Well that really sucks! Are bottle caps rerolls?


    Yes, they are
    Is this a spell like or supernatural effect?


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Well then! Bottle Cap: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 2

    Status:
    HP: 21/34 +3 temp (-2 con included) | AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = -2 con damage, cursed (-4 on d20s, crits confirm)
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Cold Iron Bolts = 6/12 (3 misses)
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 8/8
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 3/4
    Ranger Focus (sw, +2 att, dam, skills) = 0/1
    Lay on Hands = 0/1 (d6)

    Aishe fights off the malaise as best he can to take another pair of shots, taking a 5’ step to keep Vinas from providing cover. He swiftly focuses on the enemy, hoping to bring it down more quickly.

    Crossbow (cold iron): 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 1 = 12 (point blank, curse, focus) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 3 = 19 (point blank, focus)
    Crossbow (cold iron): 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 1 = 24 (point blank, curse, focus) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 3 = 14 (point blank, focus)

    critthreat Crossbow (cold iron): 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 1 = 22 (point blank, curse, focus) damage: 2d8 + 18 + 6 ⇒ (6, 7) + 18 + 6 = 37 (point blank, focus)

    He smiles as his second shot rings true, "Ayep."


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Vinas takes a step to flank, and unleashes his judgment!

    ATK 1: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 36 THREAT
    ATK 1 Confirm: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 27 for DMG: 2d8 + 6 + 4 + 8 ⇒ (2, 8) + 6 + 4 + 8 = 28
    ATK 2: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 24 for DMG: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 + 4 = 10


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    (oh, shoot. Apologies. I forgot to add Tessenarin's rather wonderful song to my attacks. +1 to hit, and +2 to damage throughout please as it's too late to edit my post.)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan holds off spending any more of his valuable magics after he sees the ringing blows delivered by Vinas and Aishe. He hopes the beast falls before cursing more of the party.


    Tessenarin takes a step to the side to get a slightly better line of site with his bow. He then draws the bow and takes a shot at the creature

    longbow: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

    But it seems that hitting was just not meant to be.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    adamantine warhammer: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 4 = 26
    damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

    adamantine warhammer: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20
    damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

    The combined attacks of Atium, Aishe and Vinas are enough to quickly send the undead horror back to the ground where it can do no more harm. Though the wounds it has caused in it's short time are likely to last for some time.

    Those crit's likely saved you from another round of possible curses.

    Player Status:

    Aishe (21/34; 2 Con Dam; Misfortune Curse)
    Atium (60/68; Raging 72/80; 2 Con Dam; Magic Circle vs Evil; Barkskin +3; Misfortune Curse)
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vanyan (36/39; 13 Temp HP; 1 str drain)
    Vinas (41/57; 3 Con damage; Barkskin +3)


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "All that is holy. Aishe! Atium! are you okay? Iomedae's will is unstoppable, but my mortal vessel isn't. I'm not sure I can help you friend."

    Vinas looks around, hopeful that the space here may provide some kind of succor for the wounds. Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    "Aye, I feel... bad. But still alive, and that's not nothin'." Aishe says as he tries to settle into his skin like a badly fitted suit. He's just fundamentally uncomfortable.

    He collects his few misses and tests the bolts for usefulness before resupplying from his pack. Seems he can never get ahead.

    low is bad: 3d2 ⇒ (2, 2, 1) = 5

    "Seems the opposition is getting tougher. Are folks ready to press on?" he stays well in the rear.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan takes a few deep breaths. The world may be dark and full of monsters, but the sorry lot of them are still very much alive, and he intends to help keep it that way. It doesn’t take much light to wipe out the darkness, as one of his pathfinder friends used to say. Then again, that Pathfinder did die in a vicious ambush hours after mentioning it for what would be the last time, so who really knows. 

    What was his name? The scribe? Butane? No. Octane? No. Druthane? Yes, maybe...that was a horrible death for that haughty, sonuvab##~@ Pathfinder. Vanyan shudders, remembering.

    Nevertheless, he must try. Remembering his dear friend and requesting his guidance, he fiddles with his broken lightbox, promising to share his obstinate light with his companions.

    Then, he carefully pats Aishe’s shoulder to reassure the afflicted man, but then moves past him to Atium and to try something he’s not exactly expecting to work.

    remove curse: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 vs. DC 20

    Vanyan shakes his head, mostly sure the one shot in the dark did not succeed. ”Maybe tomorrow.”

    @GM Tyranius, can Atium use his bottlecap on this check? If so, and he wants to, I’ll let him roll it. I’ve had enough failure this day.


    If I can actually give "Aishe" my bottlecap, no problem... I'd prefer role playing this "character development" for a short bit.

    if approved:
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 DC 20

    I do feel a bit wrong. A bit worse for wear. My new Drake spirit is making me feel badly. I have obviously not done things right with that totem.

    But, I assume that it's just a problem with my spirit animals and totems not breaking through.
    Give me a night to consult with the animal spirits, they will probably need me to sacrifice one of them to a greater spirit.
    I will miss the bull or the turtle, but the Drake spirit feels very spiteful.

    Atium appears to blame himself for his new "condition". Either that or some greater gods situation.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Atium, Vanyan was targeting you with the Remove Curse...and if you don’t want it, uh, tough. Make a save to resist it then. :)

    ”*Wank*, beating yourself up is never a fair fight, but with a nickname like yours, it seems to be on brand,” Vanyan muses. ”And you know what they say about drakes… they are fickle creatures with a strong will. It’s only natural that it would take a little while to master them. Keep on trying, brother."

    If curse removal failure: Vanyan doesn’t entirely feel qualified to give the warrior advice on his totems, but the large man seems so uncharacteristically crestfallen… he truly wishes he could have been just a tiny bit less useful — for once.

    If re-roll success: Vanyan thinks that the curse might have taken a moment to dissipate, thinking that his magical efforts helped to break it apart, but that Atium’s strong will was what really kilt the curse. ”Ah, you see!? It just takes a moment. The Drakes will serve you. I know it.” He clap Atium stoutly on the back...hurting his hand.


    "It was worth a try, Vanyan, but perhaps later you can attempt that again. We should probably continue on if Vinas would like to take the lead maybe? He seems to be in better shape than you, Atium.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Sure, thing! Good choice for a bottlecap.

    Atium puffs his chest out as he seems to stand taller as Vanyan's magic seems to lift the weight of the world off of the man's shoulders. Whether it be against his will or not, the curse is lifted.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Indeed, I am happy to lead. I long for a time of idyllic repose, but that will have to wait. Are we ready?"

    Once we have the nod, he'll advance to where he is on the map.


    Tessenarin looks somewhat surprised at Vinas.
    "Idyllic repose? Vinas that is almost poetic. You are full of surprises."

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Vinas leads the way forward while Atium recollects himself.

    Northern alcove

    Broken stone shelves and half-open cabinets line the walls of a small alcove in the western wall. The hallway here runs southwest to northeast.

    Though most of the cabinets are empty, one holds a shiny golden candle and a small rectangular block of incense that smells of jasmine.

    DC 18 Spellcraft (Candle):
    This is a Candle of Truth

    DC 22 Spellcraft (Incense):
    This is incense of meditation.

    Burial recess

    Niches line the northern and eastern walls of this chamber, empty save for a few ancient rags and a discarded boot. Hallways exit the chamber to the west and the southwest.

    The room was intended to be the final resting place of the tomb’s builders, but when Roslar fell from grace, many of those workers declined the “honor.” Many died in obscurity elsewhere in Lastwall, not wanting their names connected with the paladin’s tarnished legacy. The leather boot in one of the recesses appears to be dozens of years old and is sized for a child or a Small humanoid.

    Grabbing ahold of the boot, you tip it over and find a dark-blue gem stuffed down in the toe with a tiny letter “W” carved on it.

    DC 27 Spellcraft:
    This is a dark blue rhomboid ioun stone.


    You did me a solid Twink! You spoke wisdom as you pegged The Drake perfectly. The Drakes have a strong will and I just need to bend it like I would in making a Horseshoe on the anvil.
    See, I already feel better. The Drake has stopped warring with the others and I feel ...more certain...

    When others talk about Vinas leading and him having weakness, he speaks up and moves up alongside Vinas to help the group explore.
    I am not a dandy. I am strong, the injuries are manageable.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe moves more tentatively, having been burned too many times moving ahead to do so again. From the very edge of the room, he looks in and watches over Atium with his crossbow.

    "I wonder what we'll find on the other side?" he wonders idly as he waits.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan takes a moment to examine the area for magical auras, and then takes his time to examine the ones he does find.

    1d20 + 11 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 4 + 2 = 30 Spellcraft - Candle
    1d20 + 11 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 4 + 2 = 28 Spellcraft - Incense
    1d20 + 11 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 4 + 2 = 20 Spellcraft - Gem

    He pockets the candle and incense after explaining what they are. ”Not sure we’ll have use of them, but you never know,” he utters.

    Moving up a bit more, he is perplexed by the final cryptic shoe. He also pockets both the shoe and gem, thinking upon both and wondering why they are together.

    ”Poor Roslar, you know? He tried so hard for so long, but one failure is all he will be known for. Does one bad deed make up for an entire good life lived? I dunno, but maybe we should have asked Tooth while we were down in the Boneyard. There were probably lots of questions we should have asked while down there...but that was so long ago,” Vanyan begins to ramble.

    He eventually lets his thoughts sputter out and readies to go to the west side.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    "I wonder though, who we would ask those questions. The Psychopomps did not seem to care about our world so much, to be honest, but more about the order of the Boneyard. But it is interesting to me how history is not always the way we think it is. We are brought up one way, learning something, but then later we find out it is not entirely true. Some days I wonder if we will find out the Whispering Tyrant was really a benevolent ruler."


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "I think you get what you sign up for. Were he a common man, no, the scales wouldn't have tilted. He wasn't a common man though. A fall from the Pinnacle leaves you in the pit."

    Vinas sees his point of view as objective, so he turns from the conversation. "We'll figure out that gem another time. That Incense is powerful. We'd do well to use it when it's time."

    Moved


    Tessenarin takes a look at the gem.

    spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


    do I get a gemcutting roll on the gemstone? I can't get to 27 though.
    gemcutting: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    Atium looks over at the gem being passed around.
    While I have only recently started working on gems, I've never seen a gem like that.

    Dark Archive

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    The group passes the unknown gem around, trying to figure out what it detects a magical property about it. Strange as it is the group comes up empty handed.

    Aishe keeps aim as Atium and Vinas push into the darkness ahead. Half a dozen alcoves run along the northern wall here; stone sarcophagi occupy the two furthest alcoves to the west. Faint carvings of humanoid figures can be seen within each alcove. A corridor exits to the east, and part of the southern wall has collapsed to reveal a passage to another chamber.

    Roslar had many heroic allies during the Shining Crusade, but few were as loyal to him as the Red Shrikes, the group that was briefly interred here after the tomb was built. They perished before the end of the crusade and their names have been lost to time, as many of their surviving families had their bodies moved from the tomb after Roslar’s misdeeds came to light. Only two simple stone sarcophagi remain.

    A strange sensation comes over each of you as realization dawns. These sarcophagi as the place where they awakened in the Boneyard at the beginning of this ill fated journey. The carvings are faint but, they bear faint similarities to your own likenesses.


    My skin is crawling. Why is my skin crawling? These caskets remind me of our first *meeting*.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Indeed. Atium."

    Vinas approaches slowly, with blade raised. He tilts his chin down, eyes gimlet, and reaches out for the presence of evil.


    "This seems rather ominous. Will we find something from the Boneyard here? I do not like this feeling."


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe moves up, slightly, but doesn't enter the room until he's sure others have done so. So he can't see much, but he watches the rear in case something tries to sneak up on them.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan shares his companions' unease. He cautiously looks around, then visibly shudders as he first recognizes Atium in one of the carvings, and soon enough his own, from which he recoils as though physically injured.

    "Gah! What in the name of--", he yelps, pointing toward the carvings. "Do you guys see this? Is this some sick joke?" Carefully and on edge, he examines the immediate area for any clues that might help explain what he sees. He leans in close to the carvings, hesitant to touch them.

    1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 Perception w/ Detect Magic

    ”Is that really what people think my chin looks like? And where are my eyebrows?” Vanyan seems to take personal affront in the lack of artistic detail.


    "I do not know, Vanyan. I think it is fairly accurate."

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    While no evil aura's Vanyan does pick up a magical aura around the western sarcophagus. Several more auras seem to seep out of the seams of the eastern sarcophagus as something lies within.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "If you lot are ready, let's do this." Vinas opens the western.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    (As no one has moved on the map... and every time I do I get smacked, Aishe is waiting in the other room.)

    Aishe continues to watch, looking over the shoulders of the others. His crossbow is loaded, and while he doesn't hold it as firmly as he used to, he's still ready for action should there be any.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan shoots Tess a look, but decides not to press the issue any further.

    "There's something going on with the eastern sarcophagus as well...". He approaches cautiously, and slowly opens it to peek inside after Vinas opens the western sarcophagus.


    Vanyan wrote:

    ”Is that really what people think my chin looks like [/b]

    In a sarcastic voice, Atium replies, Yes. it's your chin that makes people look at you and get the first impression that you are a twinkle toes dancing fancy. Has nothing to do with the rest of you, it's just your chin and lack of eyebrows.
    He says this as......
    Atium struts to the Eastern Sarcophagus. He puts both hands on the lid and tries tpo lift it off/fling it off the casket with all his might. Should the crypt be heavy (like he remembers from being IN IT), he will invoke his Raven Totem and start to rage.

    Let whatever happens, happen.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Looking over the sarcophagus Vinas decides to toss the lid open and see what is inside. As the lid of the western sarcophagus slides open an explosion of sound that sounds like a blood-curdling scream emanates from within.

    Sonic Damage (Vinas, Atium, Vanyan): 7d8 ⇒ (2, 7, 2, 7, 5, 6, 7) = 36 + Deafened for Hours: 1d4 ⇒ 1 DC 18 Fort save to halve the damage and negate the deafened condition.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 23 T 11 FF 23 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 5/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • FORT: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 "Bloody hell! We need a damn trap spotter!" Vinas shakes the tinnitus from his head."[/b]

    He looks around at the others. Assuming no one is bleeding from their ears and unconscious, he'll look inside.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe ducks as the sarcophagus explodes and worries for the health of his new found friends.

    He'll hold his ground unless someone is down, in which case he'll rush forward and try to aid them.
    heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 vs DC 15 to perform first aid


    save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Fort DC 18.

    and Atium is flat on his back.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe will keep Atium from bleeding out with his aforementioned roll.

    "I think it may be time to fall back." he suggests.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 9/24 (2503) CLW 33/33 (2506)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Fort

    Vanyan, now staggered and barely, on his feet, roils and reels, leaning against the wall to stay upright.

    Vinas uth Antimanes wrote:
    "Bloody hell! We need a damn trap spotter!"

    He looks at Vinas and scrunches his face, not understanding what Vinas is saying.

    HP: 0/39. It's fine, but both Atium and Tess could have made perception rolls to notice the trap.

    Dark Archive

    Tyrant's Grasp | | Age of Ashes | | Dead Suns | |

    Apologies, I did miss those. DC was 25 to find the magical trap.

    Perception:

    Vinas: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
    Atium: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
    Aishe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
    Tessenarin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
    Vanyan: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


    Tessenarin walks over to the unconscious Vanyan and heals some wounds.
    clw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe looks to Tessenarin, "Might you have another of those for Atium? He's out cold, and we should leave I think. I'd rather not carry him." he smiles, not begin a strong man.


    With his ears ringing, Atium sits up from his prone position. 19 (24) hps left. Minus 5 due to con damage
    MY EARS ARE RINGING. LETS GET TO SAFETY

    2,451 to 2,500 of 2,739 << first < prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.