GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Treasure Sheet
BottleCaps: Aishe (1); Atium (1); Tessenarin (1); Vanyan (0); Vinas (1)


2,251 to 2,293 of 2,293 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • I would also argue that Aishe would know that he's not trained in magical traps...

    "Dammit man! Don't risk yourself needlessly like that." Vinas stares hard at the man before boldly striding forth.


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8
    Vinas uth Antimanes wrote:
    I would also argue that Aishe would know that he's not trained in magical traps...

    Hehehe, he does now. :) Actually Aishe learned his skills on his own and on the street, so I'm not sure he'd know, having never run into one before. Plus this was a fun way to learn, for some definitions of fun.

    Vinas uth Antimanes wrote:
    "Dammit man! Don't risk yourself needlessly like that." Vinas stares hard at the man before boldly striding forth.

    Aishe nods, agreeing, as he follow the valiant man.


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan waits for the healing to be done then follows Vinas and Atium along the top of the map.

    1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 Perception

    "Seems like we were just here."


    Tessenarin enters hugging the wall as he moves, probably vainly hoping that will help him avoid the effects of the trap.

    Dark Archive

    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    Aishe Will Save DC 19: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

    You only took 14 damage from the spell as your body was shielded from some of the effect. So those healing charges bring you back up to 39/40

    Tessenarin nervously hugs the wall, fearful of the concentrated energy from releasing once again. Holding his breath it does not. Jando looks to Aishe, "How are you still standing? I could feel the power from that from here!"

    Vanyan leads the way as he quietly scouts the hall. Raising his hand all go silent as the half-elf's ears pick up bickering voices coming from ahead. It sounds like three different voices participating in the
    argument: one is punctuated by the chattering of teeth, a second voice is deep and gravelly, and the third is a rough whisper.

    He gives a quick peek around the corner to surmise the situation.

    Faded and chipped murals line the walls of this long hall, their exact portrayals now impossible to discern. A wide alcove in the eastern end of the room contains the base of a large statue, but nothing of the statue remains except two stone stumps that resemble horse’s hooves. A large stone door exits to the north, opposite a smaller stone door to the south.

    Knowledge (engineering) DC 20:

    The uneven floor is evidence that a collapse has occurred in the chambers below. It is still safe to walk on.

    Three undead creatures are here, bickering amongst themselves. The first one is a spectral elven woman with features contorted into a snarl of rage. The second is an animated skeleton in studded leather armor who grips a longbow. The third is the rotting corpse of a dwarf in tattered clothes.

    "It's no use," the skeleton clatters. "That spirit thing is still out there, keeping us hemmed in. Figures, eh? We finally get the chance to do all the looting and troublemaking we wanted to do in life, but we get stuck in a dusty old tomb."

    "Let's try to fight it!" the elf whispers harshly. "Between Kadraz's arrows, Trondus's fists, and my magic, we can destroy and be free!"

    "That thing is too strong, Cythriel. We'll just get blasted to oblivion," the dwarf mutters in his gravelly voice.

    "Bah!" the elf sneers. "I thought we were the Coffer Crew, not the Coward Crew!"

    Anybody who grew up in Roslar's Coffer remember this trio of miscreants. The Coffer Crew were considered to be somewhere between spineless blowhards and shiftless troublemakers. They came to town hoping to start a gang, but they lacked the connections and the initiative to undertake any serious crimes, and they were considered only a minor nuisance. Most of the townsfolk shook their heads sadly as the three miscreants loitered in front of the tavern and harassed passersby with rude comments.

    The Coffer Crew’s reputation changed about a year ago, when members of the trio’s former gang came to town looking to rob and bully anyone they could. Seeking revenge for past slights, Cythriel, Kadraz, and Trondus ambushed and attacked their former confederates, leading to a running battle through the streets. The townspeople thought the three ne’er-do-wells had turned over a new leaf to become protectors of the town and cheered them on. When the fight was over, the robbers had fled and all the Coffer Crew were dead or dying. All three were buried in the cemetery with honor and an outpouring of sympathy that likely would have surprised them.

    Player Status:

    Aishe (39/40)
    Jando (-6)
    Atium (69/74; Raging 80/86)
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vinas (53/63)
    Vanyan (39/39; 1 str drain)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Wow, this is a great post, GM Tyr. Unexpected.

    Upon listening to the undead banter, Vanyan gets the sense that something sounds very familiar about the trio. He just can't exactly remember. Was it from a bedtime story he's heard from his parents? Something he's read about during his time at the Pathfinders? He quietly retreats to share what he overheard with his companions.

    "I saw the horse statue, but only its hooves are left. I'm not sure if it's safe to proceed any further, can anyone have a look and tell? Also, I'll have you know that three undead creatures are just behind the corner and are getting ready to fight the Loci spirit...or this bone monstrosity. There's an elven woman who looks very upset, a moving skeleton with a longbow, and a dwarf in really, really bad shape. I mean you should have seen the state of those clothes..." he trails off.

    "I don't know if they are villains or heroes, but they may have some important information to share. On the other hand, this could get very ugly very quickly. In any case, does this sound familiar to any of you? I feel like I've heard of those three at some point, but my recent undeath and not dying has confused me. Might be something I read in a Wayfinder periodical."


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe listens to Vanyan's information. He doesn't know the three, but they're three undead between him and, possibly, freedom.

    "Let's go talk to 'em, maybe we can get by. But be ready for battle for as Vanyan says, it could get ugly."

    He'll follow those with more skills at the floor or the talking, ready to cover them with his crossbow.


    "The names sound somewhat familiar to me. I think I remember those names before the attack. Perhaps Vinas and I should speak to them then. However, I am not sure how one successfully negotiates with undead. But we have seem strange things recently."


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    ”Yes, I’m sure Iomedae would approve talking to the undead,”’ Vanyan says as he makes way for Tess and Vinas, happy to back things up. He does cast Magic Stone, readying himself for some undead bashing.


    "Vinas, how do you feel about this? While I do not worship Iomedae in any form, I do not want to ask you to violate your beliefs.


    Atium is ready to jump forward and smash people or undead people. Either is fine with him.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Undead are an abomination, and a blight. I care not if we parlay, but please do not offer them a permanent reprieve from justice. Temporary ONLY."


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan shrugs, tired of the dithering, and moves to speak with the undead. He pounces a stone in his hand, the other two ready for trouble. We waits for everyone to get into position.

    ”Alright now, don’t get all excited. I’m from town, I am. Was born and raised here in the Coffer...so maybe we’ll have some nice words before anyone tries to kill anyone else, huh?” Vanyan comes out of hiding, trying to seem casual.

    ”So you guys are the Coffer Crew, huh? Neat. How’d you earn that name? Tell me a bit about yourselves, huh?” Vanyan asks, trying to draw them out. He leans casually against the wall as if it ain’t no thang.

    1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 Diplomacy


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe moves up quietly behind Vanyan, trying to stay out of sight around the corner. He's ready to jump out though and attack at a moments notice. Or tries to be.

    Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

    Still, he manages to kick a bit of displaced masonry at the corner and a few pebbles clatter down and toward Vanyan.

    He shrugs as the dust settles and prepares for combat.

    Dark Archive

    The trio seem taken aback as Vanyan steps into view, their bickering ceasing for a moment. The shambling zombie of a dwarf slowly waves his hands in front of him as he shakes his head. "Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute."

    The skeleton points right at Vanyan. "He's living!" The undead's jaw falls down in shock. "How did you get in the Crypt?"

    The elf woman silences them. "More importantly is that Spirit still present out there?"

    The skeleton clenches it's fist tightly, the bones creaking beneath the pressure. "Tell us and will avoid being flayed!" teh dwarf nods his head in agreement.


    "Greetings. I think I have heard of you as well. I also grew up in town, but left after the attack and only recently returned. We found the town gone, surrounded by some kind of green fog.
    "Yes, I believe the spirit is still out there. We seek a secret passage through this tomb. Do you know of one?"

    diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Vanyan moves aside to let Tess, the local Cofferian, into the room. He seems surprised by the singer’s forwardness, but appreciates the involvement.

    ”Like he said, the guardian is a pile of bones,” Vanyan says, glancing his eyes at the skeletal archer. ”We’re pretty good at making walking bones into piles of bones. Now that we’ve answered your questions, maybe you could answer ours.”

    Dark Archive

    The elf spirit completely ignores your questions. "Wait, which is it. Is the spirit still out there or is it gone? One of you says it is there and another says it is not." Her eyes shift quizzically.

    The undead dwarf looks a bit alarmed. "Under attack. By who? Them greenie orc bloods come in for another taste did they?" He spits black blood onto the ground.


    Tessenarin shoots a VERY annoyed look at Vanyan that says "SHut up"

    "My rather undiplomatic companion is referring to the golem which was protecting the entrance to the tomb. However, I believe you are talking about the spirit which exists in the graveyard, which we encountered, but it remains intact."


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)
    Tessenarin wrote:
    Tessenarin shoots a VERY annoyed look at Vanyan that says "Shut up".

    Vanyan returns the look with a sassafras look of his own. He offers a mocking bow to Tess, and makes way.

    We waits for Tess to continue or the undead to respond.

    Dark Archive

    Haha! Give me a bluff check Tessenarin.


    Sure!
    bluff: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Aishe listens to the conversation, and becomes confused himself as to what has and has not happened.

    He leans against the wall and waits to see what happens next.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • Vinas bristles at the exchange. It's taking all of his control to let this play out as it is....


    Tessenarin doesn't even remotely smile as he waits for the undead to respond. He attempts to adopt a very elf-like stance of patience waiting for their response.

    Dark Archive

    "Did you hear him? The guardian is still out there!" shouts Trondus the zombie. "Let's get out of here!"

    "Yes, I grow bored, let's eviscerate these pests and flay their flesh from their bones on our way out!" the spectral Cythriel shrieks!

    Init:

    Vinas: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
    Atium: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
    Aishe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
    Tessenarin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
    Vanyan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
    Jando: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
    Cythriel: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
    Kadraz: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
    Trondus: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    Kadraz draws a wicked looking bow and takes aim at Vanyan, unloading a snap shot of an arrow at the half-elf. "May as well be our first victim."

    Longbow vs Vanyan AC 16; PBS: 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 15 + 1 = 26
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

    Round 1
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeleton)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-6)
    Atium (69/74; Raging 80/86)
    Aishe (39/40)

    ---------------------------------------
    Cythriel (Spectral Elf)
    ---------------------------------------
    Vanyan (29/39; 1 str drain)
    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vinas (53/63)


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 1

    Status:
    HP: 39/40 AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 7/8
    Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 4/4
    Ranger Focus (+2) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)
    Greater Heroism (9, immediate) = 1/1 (1/24h)

    Aishe, presuming Atium closes in some way, follows him out and cuts across the field of battle to take a lone shot at the man in green.

    Crossbow: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 = 15 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 = 17 (point blank)

    Dark Archive

    Jando closes into the room, firing off an arrow into the dwarven zombie.

    Longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26
    Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

    The arrow sticks into teh dwarf and doesn't seem to phase it in the slightest. "That ain't good." DR

    Atium moves in to block the path as he enrages. Raising the adamantine warhammer the angry man brings it down at the dwarf trying to brain it.

    Adamantine Warhammer; Raging: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

    Trondus brings a arm up as Atium's hammer comes down. The thick dwarven arm strikes against the wooden handle and stops most of the momentum as the hammer barely injures the dwarf. DR. Aishe's crossbow bolt skips off the ground as Trondus dodges the bolt.

    Concentration DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

    Cythriel floats through the air, in between Aishe and Atium, her incorporeal form shimmering in the light. Raising her hands she and screams. Flames leap from her fingertips over most of the group. "We will escape here!" Instead of the flames burning you they feel icy cold as they come from the afterlife

    Burning Hands (Jando; Tessenarin; Vanyan; Vinas); Cold Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 4) = 12 DC 16 Reflex for half. Dmaage has not be calculated below until saves are made.

    Round 1
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeleton)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-6)
    Atium (69/74; Raging 80/86)
    Aishe (39/40)
    ---------------------------------------
    Cythriel (Spectral Elf)
    ---------------------------------------
    Vanyan (29/39; 1 str drain)
    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vinas (53/63)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 1

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Reflex
    1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 Know (religion) - archer
    1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 Know (religion) - zombie
    1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Know (religion) - spectre/ghost/caster?

    He will say what he knows about them all so everyone makes better decisions with their attacks. /me glares at Jando.

    Vanyan (ice)burns a bit, moving around the foe to get into position for his response.

    He also casts Burning Hands, aiming at the two foes near him.

    5d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 2, 1) = 10 fire DC 14 for half.

    Vanstats:

    +6 ranged touch

    [ dice]1d20+4[/dice] vs. DC10 to aid

    hp: 23/39
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F5/R6/F10

    Broken Lightbox: 0/1 used
    PoP 2: 0/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used
    Extend Metamagic: 2/3 used

    Quantum Leaps used:
    Pathfinder Carry: 0/6 used

    Dark Archive

    Jando Reflex DC 16: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

    Vanyan recognizes Kadraz as a recently risen again skeletal champion, resistant to all forms of physical attacks unless they are bludgeoning and immune to any cold attacks.

    Cythriel was risen from the dead as an animus shade. Incorporeal and very resistant to cold as well. Animus Shades fill a person with doubt and conflicting desires. When struck the assailant is filled with doubt in their mind, making it difficult to attack the shade further. They can also release a jet of dark energy that wracks you with mental agony. Damage and Cha damage

    Both have class levels as well.

    Vanyan coats sheets of his own flames against the undead.

    Cythriel Reflex Save DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
    Trondus Reflex Save DC 14: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16 Evasion

    Most of the flames pass through the incorporeal shade as Trondus dives out of the way, completely avoiding the fire. Swinging back up Trondus cracks his zombie knuckles. "Been looking to test this new body against someone."

    Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 = 22
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 4 = 14

    Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 = 22
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 4 = 15

    Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 - 2 = 11

    Trondus moves with surprising speed as his fists uppercut into Atium's chin and chest.

    Round 1
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeletal champion)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-18)
    Atium (39/74; Raging 51/86)
    Aishe (39/40)
    ---------------------------------------
    Cythriel (Elf Animus Shade; -5)
    ---------------------------------------
    Vanyan (23/39; 1 str drain)
    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (39/39)
    Vinas (53/63)


    reflex save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


    Sorry, timed out.... posting the rest here.

    Tessenarin dodges out of the way of the fire, avoiding the worst of the damage.
    He then tries to ID the spectral woman.

    knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

    He then starts to sing his angry song, but somehow it sounds different. Now everyone's weapons are glowing blue instead of yellow.

    Everyone's weapons are now +1 Ghost Touch weapons. Additionally +3 to saves vs spells (including our own) and d6 electric damage 3x per day (so don't spend them all in one place!).

    "Attack the woman. You should be able to combat her effectively now!

    He then pulls out his bow.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • REF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Vinas ducks under his shield just in the nick of time. He levels his blade at the shade, "Face the righteous wrath of Iomedae!"

    Deep down he's relieved that it came to violence, but not is not the time for rejoicing. He steps up to the shade and swings his blade for all he's worth:

    ATK: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 27 for DMG: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 15

    Dark Archive

    Tessenarin knows much of the same about the spectral woman as Vanyan led onto. Though from what you both have witnessed Cythriel must have been some sort of Sorcerer in her previous life.Not much more to reveal outside of class features.

    Beginning his own song of anger Tessenarin causes everyone's weapons to glow blue and allow them the capability to deal with incorporeal beings with ease. Vinas uses this to his advantage as slashes his sword into the shade. She bellows in pain as her shimmering form tears, a thin wisp of light escapes the cut.

    Kadraz's bony frame shifts. "Hold tight Cythriel." The skeleton fires an arrow at Tessenarin, trying to get him to shut up.

    Manyshot Longbow vs Tessenarin; cover AC 19: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 15 - 2 = 33
    Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 2 = 28
    Damage (2 arrows): 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (7, 3) + 8 = 18
    Crit Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3) + 8 = 14

    Longbow vs Tessenarin; cover AC 19: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 = 16

    Rapid Shot Longbow vs Vanyan; cover AC 20: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 15 - 2 = 26
    Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

    A trio of arrows riddle past the group. Each hit Tessenarin at once, sticking him bleeding to the wall as he nearly falls unconscious, his song still barely audible from his lips. The fourth arrow jams hard into Vanyan's knee. "And that will be enough of that casting coming from you." The skeleton's jaw clacks.

    Round 2
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeletal champion)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-18)
    Atium (39/74; Raging 51/86)
    Aishe (39/40)

    ---------------------------------------
    Cythriel (Elf Animus Shade; -20)
    ---------------------------------------
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (1/39)
    Vinas (47/63)


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • The damage calculation on my attack was wrong. First hit v. undead is double my level so it should have been 4 higher!


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 2

    Status:
    HP: 39/40 AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 5/8 (1 miss)
    Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 4/4
    Ranger Focus (+2) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)
    Greater Heroism (9, immediate) = 1/1 (1/24h)

    Aishe takes a step back from the ghost, and takes advantage of Tessenarin’s song to try and wound her, though he worries about the extremely effective enemy archer.

    Crossbow (magic, ghost touch): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 = 13 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 = 13 (point blank, song)
    Crossbow (magic, ghost touch): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18 (point blank, song)

    Concerned he's being ineffectual compared to the enemy archer, he makes a quick prayer to Abadar to change his fortune! (Using my bottle cap for a reroll of my first attack.)
    Crossbow (magic, ghost touch): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 = 27 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19 (point blank, song)

    Dark Archive

    Aishe takes aim at the incorporeal woman before it is too late. Rapidly firing off a set of bolts she screams and dissipates back into the land of the dead. His first bolt piercing her head. Spinning about he sends his second bolt back to the archer, cracking one of his skull in the process in a little payback. First attack killed Cythriel so redirected second attack.

    Round 2
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeletal champion; -13)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-18)
    Atium (39/74; Raging 51/86)

    Aishe (39/40)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (1/39)
    Vinas (47/63)


    Male Half Elf - sad man in the armor Wand CLW 18/24 (2249)
    Stats:
    AC 16; F5/R6/W10; Arcana+10,Hist+11,Local+10,Nat+10,Pln+11,Rel+11,Perc+13,Spell+11(+6 more magic ID)

    Round 2

    Nice going team.

    Vanyan puts a fog cloud on the upper right point of pink/archers square. 20’ radius should make it hard for it to shoot accurately. Anything beyond 5’ away is 50% miss chance if they know what square something is in.

    Vanyan then skitters into the fog, dropping his longspear and drawing his morning star.

    Vanstats:

    +6 ranged touch

    [ dice]1d20+4[/dice] vs. DC10 to aid

    hp: 23/39
    AC: 16/14/12
    Saves: F5/R6/F10

    Broken Lightbox: 0/1 used
    PoP 2: 0/1 used
    GlitterYourFace: 1/2 used
    Extend Metamagic: 2/3 used

    Quantum Leaps used:
    Pathfinder Carry: 0/6 used

    Dark Archive

    Jando ignores the dwarf as none of his arrows seem to get through and focuses on the skeletal archer near the back of the room.

    Longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30
    Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

    The arrow glances off of the bones but still seems to break through a few of the weaker ones. "That is better."

    Atium circles around the dwarf slowly as he tries get get a lucky strike in.

    Adamantine Warhammer; Raging: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 2 = 21
    Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 14

    The hammer smashes against the dwarf's fist and breaks a few fingers in the process. Pulling his hand back the dwarf curses, shaking his hand causing the fingers to flop about.

    Vanyan drops down a layer of fog in the back of the room to hinder Kadraz and try to at least save Tessenarin's life for another few seconds.

    Trondus flops his broken fingers at Atium.

    Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 2 = 14
    Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 2 = 12
    Flurry of Blows vs Atium AC 18; PA: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 2 = 13

    The fingers to little more than patter at Atium's jaw and swizlestick around in his mouth for fleeting moments.

    Round 2
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeletal champion; -20)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-18)
    Atium (39/74; Raging 51/86)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)
    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie; -9)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (1/39)
    Vinas (47/63)


    "Argh...." Tessenarin pulls out an arrow and tosses it to the side while he continues to sing.

    He then does his healing song and tries to take himself further away from the brink of death.

    clw: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

    THen he moves behind Vinas using him for cover.


    Male LG Human | HP 63/63| AC 22 T 11 FF 22 | CMB +9, CMD 18 | F: +12 R: +7, W: +12 | Init: +0 | Perc: +9, SM: +8
    Class Abilities:
  • Favored Enemy: Undead (+2)
  • Divine Bond: 1/1
  • Lay on Hands: 6/6 (2d6)
  • Aura of Courage
  • Aura of Good: Moderate
  • Smite Evil: 2/2
  • "Behold the inevitability of your destruction!" Vinas stakes a moment to relax his grip on his blade as he steps in to attack with an X pattern.

    ATK \: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 14
    ATK /: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 12

    But Desna laughs at his hubris, and he trips a bit on a stone beneath his boot.

    Dark Archive

    Tessenarin pulls one of the arrows out of his chest and mends the wound slightly so as not to bleed out. Vinas tries to hold the dwarven zombie back but it's fluid movements are difficult to read as the zombie's body cracks and contorts in ways that are unnatural.

    Kadraz tries to find his way out of the fog. Gripping his bow he looks for a way out and only ends up meeting into Jando and Aishe. He skids to a halt the second he sees that both exits are blocked completely.

    Round 3
    ---------------------------------------
    Kadraz (Human Skeletal champion; -20)
    ---------------------------------------
    Jando (-18)
    Atium (39/74; Raging 51/86)
    Aishe (39/40)
    Vanyan (17/39; 1 str drain)

    ---------------------------------------
    Trondus (Dwarf Zombie; -9)
    ---------------------------------------
    Tessenarin (9/39)
    Vinas (47/63)


    Male Human | AC 18 T 15 FF 13 | CMB +6, CMD 21 | F: +9 R: +13, W: +5 | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +8

    Round: 3

    Status:
    HP: 39/40 AC: 18 (f13/t15)
    Conditions = None
    Weapon Equipped = Crossbow
    Normal Bolts = 3/8 (1 miss)
    Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts = 6/6
    Crossbow: Attack: BAB +6/+1, Dex +5, Masterwork +1, (Deadly Aim -2) Damage: Dex +5, (Deadly Aim +4)(crit 19-20 x3)
    Melee: Attack: BAB +6/+1 Damage: +0
    Grit = 4/4
    Ranger Focus (+2) = 1/1
    Lay on Hands = 1/1 (d6)
    Greater Heroism (9, immediate) = 1/1 (1/24h)

    Aishe steps back and plugs the skeleton twice, or tries to. He doesn’t like giving him room to escape, but at the same time he suspects that the power that let them through would take a pretty dim view of the skeleton.

    Crossbow (magic, ghost touch): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 = 24 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18 (point blank, song)
    Crossbow (magic, ghost touch): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22 (point blank) damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19 (point blank, song)

    He smiles knowing that whatever the outcome, those are good shots.

    2,251 to 2,293 of 2,293 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.