GM Lorenzo's #10-08: What Prestige is Worth - OUTPOST II (Inactive)

Game Master Lawrence Smith 2

Maps, Handouts, and More!


601 to 608 of 608 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

HP: 59/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 2/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 2/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

This, this right here is why it's so hard to have an anything-ship with Asmodeans.

"Lady Zarta...look, even I understand the feeling of wanting to get one over on someone, especially if they've treated you like dirt in the past," Nella sighs. "But think of all the things you've learned during your time here in the Society and how you've grown. And the friends you've made. You're not the same woman you were back then."

Unable to help herself, she shoots a 'look' at Alexander.

"Revenge for the sake of revenge is beneath you. Stay with the Society and help us keep doing some good in this world. And besides...Cheliax's time will come, whether we see it in our lifetimes or not."

Grand Lodge

Curse of the Crimson Throne | Gallows of Madness

Zarta nods, acknowledging the advice of Nella and Obtrivi to remain with the Society and of Alexander to assert her claims as heir to House Davian and seek revenge against House Thrune.

As she ponders all this, she awaits the input of Alden, Cirri, and Erlathan.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/4 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 7/9 (Active) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 75/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |Mirror Image (7 images) 9 minutes | Ward on Ingrge

"Wh-what would revenge accomplish?" Cirri shrugs. "Honestly, the fact that you're doing well and surviving is a better revenge than anything you can plan. Don't throw your life away on Thrune like that."

"It's time to move on. Hopefully with the Pathfinder Society, but I can't make your decisions. Besides, all of Thrune's lies will catch up someday."

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

"I......" the imposing hellknight speaks and pauses as if wrestling with what he has had to say...

Instead he undo the clasps of his full helm and removes it, revealing a rather boyish looking man with an obviously broken nose that healed badly.

"Milady Zarta, I have risked body, mind, soul and Honor for you. Even when you were captured did I risk to rescue because you. Not your heritage even revealed as of now, would I have changed my mind. You have made your own mark with the Society. You and not House Davian. This is more of your own talent and despite what Thrune has attempted to do, you have thwarted their plans and will continue to do so, I have no doubt." the hellknight scratches his chin as he looks rather sheepish.

"Staying in the society also means you are protected and should Thrune should send attempts on you, they'll not only have to contend with me but also the society. I am a hellknight sworn to Oath but that Oath also binds me with chains that cannot be easily broken. Stay with the Society I ask Milady Zarta, so that despite these chains....I too can aid and protect all that you hold dear."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 <---the dicebot really hates me.

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

"Pursue revenge, or follow the noble path and stay in the Society?" Erlathan strokes his chin, and looks relieved when a tentacle falls off. "I mean, if I could seek my own revenge against my father and those who threw me from my own home town for a minor crime, I'd surely do so." The elf looks on at Zarta. "But I just don't see why six of us should be making the decision on what you might do. SO! Let's leave it up to fate, shall we?"

He pulls a black dragon scale and a green dragon scale from his spell component pouch, and puts them into a separate pouch together. Then he gleefully shakes the bag up and closes his eyes, pulling out a scale.

1d2 ⇒ 1

Erlathan plucks the black dragon scale from the bag and brings it up in front of his face. "The scales have spoken... I guess. Seek revenge, Zarta. Down with Thrune!"

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Curse of the Crimson Throne | Gallows of Madness

Zarta listens to the recommendations, especially to the words of Alden and Alexander, long-serving members of her own Dark Archive faction of the Society.

"It seems your hearts are almost as divided as my own," she says. "I promise to take your advice under consideration."

~*~

With the hellmouth closed, the Grand Lodge returns to its usual relative peace. Zarta takes several days leave to contemplate her future after hearing your advice, and Ambrus Valsin receives your reports on your exploits in Hell.

"Congratulations, Pathfinders, mission accomplished." Valsin shakes your hands. "You fulfilled your primary goal by recovering Gellius Thrune and his contract from Leventi and returning with him to the Grand Lodge."

"You achieved your secondary goal by freeing Ophelia Peran, Narsino Gabet, and Teena Forester, and gathering more than ample evidence, all without attracting Dispater's attention. Excellent work!"

~*~

Rumors soon begin as to whether Venture-Captain Zarta Dralneen is leaving and who her replacement might be.

But it soon becomes clear that enough of you urged her to stay, as she leverages the recent adventure’s success to secure more resources from the Decemvirate as the Dark Archive continues to grow with renewed enthusiasm.

The End

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/4 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 7/9 (Active) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 75/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |Mirror Image (7 images) 9 minutes | Ward on Ingrge

"Whereever you go, Zarta, I hope you have clarity just don't send me to Hell again."

She looks at Alden and his exposed face. "You're... a lot younger than I thought you would be."

Cirri cheers once Valsin congratulates them. "I hope those three are truly free now."

---

"Hey Nella?" Cirri flutters up to the cleric, now in the shape of a feathered harpy. "Can you help me with this constitution drain? I think you can cast something like Restoration? I'll pay one hundred gold pieces for the diamond dust."

She perches on a large tree branch. "That place was really... yuck. Everyone willing to trade their soul at the drop of a hat. I couldn't stand it."

Silver Crusade

HP: 59/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (5/5), Clarifying Channel (1/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 4/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 2/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 2/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

"Hey, of course! I'm glad you said something; I'd almost forgot about it," Nella admits, looking a little sheepish. "I'll ask Lady Shelyn to grant me the power during my prayers tomorrow morning - will that be okay?"

"And yeah...you and me both," she agrees. "I'm glad we succeeded but I really hope we don't have another mission like that anytime soon!"

601 to 608 of 608 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Lorenzo's #10-08: What Prestige is Worth (Tiers 7-11) - OUTPOST II All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.