GM Lorenzo's #10-08: What Prestige is Worth - OUTPOST II (Inactive)

Game Master Lawrence Smith 2

Maps, Handouts, and More!


501 to 550 of 608 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden strides over to the dropped longbow and checks his quiver, stuffing his weapon's haft in his belt.
"I can and shall but tell me if there's something that I can destroy if it's an illusion powered by something!" there is a hint of anger and shame in his voice.......

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

"And stay down!" Cirri flies back down. "Bah! I should have picked a harpy form." She cleans some small flecks of stone off of her wings.

"That thing scared me..." She shudders. "One more heal from Riddy and I'm good to go. This form and the mirror images only last so long, you know?"

"Like Zarta said. If we found the real devil, then we could destroy this illusion. But let's save that for later."

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 4 = 11
More ink sticks to Cirri as she returns.


Spells -/6 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Alignment CG HP 39/39 | AC 24 (T 17 FF 20) | Saves 6/8/7 | Perception +11 | Init +3 | Riddywhipple, Faerie Dragon familiar (Master) |

"That was just an illusion?" Riddywhipple shudders, then applies the wand to Cirri again.

UMD: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"How frightening!"

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 4 = 6
More ink sticks to Riddywhipple as they return. But it hits the spot just right...

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

The portal in the northeast wall is not the one through which you entered the Thrune museum. You're heading into uncharted territory...

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

Cirri will activate her Flight Hex for one minute to grant herself a better flight speed. And mimic the Fly spell.

Riddywhipple uses his Greater Invisibility spell-like ability as he passes through the scroll.

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

Erlathan shudders. "W-what was I saying? Something about an insane wizard..." He rubs the wounds on his arms, but can't quite recall how they got there. Either way, he takes out his wand of infernal healing and taps himself thrice.

"If there's anything I learned about being in this wretched place, it's that you cannot be too prepared. Ugh." He hits himself with Mage Armor, Invisibility, and offers up an Enlarge Person if anyone wants it.

Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Grand Lodge

Ifirit Unchained Barbarian 3/ Fighter 2/Techslinger 1/ Horizon Walker 4: HP 101/101 AC21 FF18 T13 Int +9 (+4 in Urban/Desert +2 in )Fort 15 Reflex 9 Will 3/ FireR 10/ Aligned CG

Obtrivi pouts and follows along, muttering.

Obtrivi head hurt.

When offered to be made big, Obtrivi raises a hand.

Obtrivi please! Obtrivi like to be big!

Once made big, Obtrivi turns on his chainsaw... even louder now with it's massive size.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden returns the Longbow to its rightful owner and joins the rest muttering darkly to himself....eavesdropping on him reveals the man intends to either buy out a shop of its fly potions. get a flying mount or purchase an aid to flying.......

Will 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Dark Archive

M Human- Chelaxian LN Inquisitor-8 (Sanctified Slayer of Asmodeus), HP 67, AC 23 (touch 12, ff 21), Init +4. Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +9.

Alexander will use his wand to cure his wounds and well as casting a preparatory spell- in this case invisibility.

"I am going to make myself invisible before we continue onward... don't worry, I will be with you."

Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Silver Crusade

HP: 38/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (2/5), Clarifying Channel (0/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 2/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 1/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

Don't forget that Nella's channel also healed folks in range for 10~

"Urghh...I do have a dispel prepared," Nella groans as she rubs her temples. "Let's just hope I actually get a chance to use it if it comes up."

As the group prepares to delve further into the complex she holds up her hand. "Wait...this might be a waste of time but after that devil-haunt-thing I don't want to take any risks. I'll ward us against evil influences - and I don't want to hear any complaining," she adds with a look at Alexander and Alden.

Nella will cast Communal Protection from Evil; tagging everyone (including Riddywhipple) will allow for 1 minute of protection.

"Okay, let's go..."

Will (DC 12): 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 4 = 10

"Ew! Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!"

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

"Grant me the power of flight. I shall have no complaints on that." Alden grumbles..

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

Obtrivi DC12 Will Save, planar penalty: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14

The Tattooed:
Alden - 1
Cirri - 4
Erlathan - 2
Nella - 1
Obtrivi - 4
Riddywhipple - 4

Perception, planar penalty:

Alden: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 = 21
Erlathan: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 4 = 9
Nella: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 16
Obtrivi: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 4 = 21
Cirri: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20
Riddywhipple: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 11 - 4 = 12
heroism, Alexander: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 17

The lurid glow of flames within an iron-grated pit illuminates this well-appointed chamber. Ancient scrolls smoldering with Infernal script move with an unseen breeze (marked with white dashed lines), and glass cases display statues carved to resemble hellish armor along the southern wall.

Most of you recognize the hazard posed by the flames of Hell beneath the iron grate. Stepping on it could trigger a massive eruption, burning anyone on the grate. A clever Pathfinder with abundant skill might be able to disable it, or, with enough strength, close the pit.
(One could attempt to slide the iron plate beneath the grate closed with a successful Disable Device check as normal, or with a successful Strength check as a full-round action.)

Leventi waits here for the Pathfinders’ arrival near the south wall, charming and poised.

"Welcome, my esteemed guests! Please, let us not resort to our baser instincts when we can instead discuss this matter to our mutual benefit. I am a simple broker, and if I have something you
desire… "

He holds up a glass jar swirling with inky mist and an older Chelish man’s disembodied head peering out. "…I would gladly negotiate its sale."

Map & Images

You already know Leventi's a contract devil. But perhaps you recall something about them...

Knowledge (planes) DC20:
He's a contract devil, a medium-sized outsider with the devil, evil, extraplanar, lawful subtypes. For every 5 you exceed the DC, you may ask one question from this list.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

Cirri casts Enlarge Person on Obtrivi and retrieves her longbow from Alden.

Inside Leventi's chamber, Cirri growls and wrinkles her nose. Ash and brimstone causes her to sneeze.

K Planes: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 17 - 4 = 22
Leventi sits upon a throne. He's a contract devil. A bad one, at that. He's also evil.

Silver Crusade

HP: 38/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (2/5), Clarifying Channel (0/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 2/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 1/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

Kn. Planes (DC 20): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 23

What a smarmy-looking bastard.

Decidedly not amused, Nella crosses her arms over her chest after Leventi suggests making a deal.

"Are you kidding? You've left a trail of evidence a mile long that proves you aren't all you're cracked up to be when it comes to doing your job," she scowls. "Even if I felt like making a deal you're just about the last person I'd want to make one with!"

As she speaks, she glances at her companions, wondering what their thoughts would be...
______________

Nella obviously votes 'no deal' but is curious to hear what everyone else thinks~

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

"Also you tried to kill us. Like, dispatched people you claim to own against us." Cirri growls. "The only good contract you've written is that one." She points her claw at the decapitated human head.

"I'm with Nella. No way am I making another deal out here. Especially with you."

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

"You did almost everything by bending the law as much as you can. Your gains mock the very laws that you're suppose to follow. You enslaved hellknights that were not yours to enslave. You have much to pay." Alden Growls.

No deal. Of course.

"Who knows if this sale of yours is gotten lawfully or via other means.:

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

Kn (Planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

"Did he really expect us to walk in here and say Why yes, Leventi, we humbly accept your offer and will take that swirling head. It will make a fine trophy." The elf oozes sarcasm in his body language, rolling his eyes as he speaks. "No deal!"

Grand Lodge

Ifirit Unchained Barbarian 3/ Fighter 2/Techslinger 1/ Horizon Walker 4: HP 101/101 AC21 FF18 T13 Int +9 (+4 in Urban/Desert +2 in )Fort 15 Reflex 9 Will 3/ FireR 10/ Aligned CG

Obtrivi looks at Cirri and holds up the loud spinning blade that echoes in the chamber.

Obtrivi Crush now? Pretty please? With Honey on top?

He looks at the devil with a fairly fiendish grin on his dopey face.

Dark Archive

M Human- Chelaxian LN Inquisitor-8 (Sanctified Slayer of Asmodeus), HP 67, AC 23 (touch 12, ff 21), Init +4. Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +9.

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Alexander doesn't distract himself with negotiations... he cast protection from fire upon himself as his comrades attempt a parley.

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

Leventi holds up a hand. "Look, I know that some mortals just hate Hell and devils, but hear me out," he says. "If you're so eager to weaken Hell, consider this: in the opinion of Vetrivides, as far as Hell is concerned, I have shown too much initiative and recklessness, which the archdevils would consider a crack in Hell’s armor. By this reasoning, capturing me would reinforce Hell’s authority, whereas letting me survive would allow you to undermine Hell’s authority."

Leventi pauses to let that logic sink in. "See, my goal is to avoid punishment and any serious allegations that would threaten my infernal advancement; these threats include you, Vetrivides’s investigation, and any evidence you may have gathered to condemn me."

"Through my agents and my own deductions," Leventi continues, "I believe that you are after Gellius Thrune, and I'm willing to exchange this valuable soul in exchange for your surrendering your evidence and destroying Vetrivides."

"With the osyluth gone, I'm confident that I can discredit any other accusations."

Noting the party includes two very obvious servants of the archdevil Asmodeus, Leventi adds, "If undermining Dispater here in this particular corner of Hell is not a compelling reason to work with me, I could be persuaded to, shall we say, 'sweeten the deal'."

He looks at each of you. "In addition to handing over Gellius Thrune, I could be persuaded to grant each of you a wish, as well. Interested?"

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

Cirri doesn't budge. "Every wish has a price." She snarls. "The sooner we get Thrune, the sooner we get out of here. No deal."

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

".. I mean, accept an offer just like that? HAH, really -- wait.. Wish.. Did he say wish?" Erlathan's rant stops suddenly, and the elf strokes his chin tentacles in thought. "Leventi drives a hard bargain, and his logic is sound. And we get a wish out of it. It could get interesting, you know, and if it's true that it weakens hell?" Erlathan shifts on his feet and fidgets with his spellbook. "Um, I kind of want to take this offer." He mumbles.

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

"My lady, there's no need to be hostile. Consider the opinions of your companions. You can leave this place with what you came for, and more besides. You can choose to battle me, a powerful contract devil in his very lair, or choose to face a lowly bone devil. If nothing else, consider the practical implications."

Encouraged by Erlathan's apparent interest in his enhanced offer, Leventi continues, "Please, let me reassure you by explaining the terms. Contingent upon your eliminating the threat Vetrivides and his investigation pose to me, I will give you Gellius Thrune and grant those who want one, a wish... "

Leventi's Contracted Wish Boon:
You secured a wish from a contract devil. Choose one of the following benefits and cross the others off your Chronicle sheet.
Wish for Glory: You regain 2 Prestige Points, but any points that exceed your Fame must be spent immediately or are lost.
Wish for Power: You can spend 16 Prestige Points once to gain a +1 inherent bonus to one ability score of your choice.
Wish for Wealth: You earn an extra 650 gp (Subtier 7–8) or 1,100 gp (Subtier 10–11) for completing this scenario.
Abstained from the Inferno: You chose not to accept the wish. You can manifest your defiance of Hell once per day as a standard action to harm evil outsiders as if you were a cleric of your character level using channel energy to harm undead. The DC for this effect is equal to 10 + your character level. If you can already use the channel energy ability to harm evil outsiders or living creatures, you can instead use this boon once per day to increase the ability’s save DC for evil outsiders by 2.

DC10 Knowledge (planes) or Knowledge (religion):
Accepting a wish in this way is a lawful and evil act—one that might violate a PC’s code of conduct or offend a divine patron.

(Each PC may choose individually whether or not to accept the wish.)

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

"A wish from here is lawful and evil, might I remind you." Cirri abstains from taking the wish.

GM, do I know what Leventi's CR is, here? My K Planes was high enough to identify his race but I didn't look beyond that.

Silver Crusade

HP: 38/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (2/5), Clarifying Channel (0/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 2/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 1/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

Kn. Religion: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 4 = 20

"Afraid that's an offer I'll have to refuse," Nella agrees with a smile as she flashes her wrist tattoo. "My soul belongs to another and it'd be a pretty poor reflection on us both if I darkened it by making deals with devils."

Grand Lodge

Ifirit Unchained Barbarian 3/ Fighter 2/Techslinger 1/ Horizon Walker 4: HP 101/101 AC21 FF18 T13 Int +9 (+4 in Urban/Desert +2 in )Fort 15 Reflex 9 Will 3/ FireR 10/ Aligned CG

Ugh. The player REALLY wants to take that wish for power. More strength always good! But obtrivi will do what Cirri instructs, and if obtrivi had the mental capacity to understand the consequences of his actions, he'd be against it to.

Obtrivi growls and takes a menacing step forward.

[b]Talk talk talk. Devil man talk and talk. Pretty Cirri, Obtrivi want to CRUSH, why Obtrivi not CRUSH?![/ooc]

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"My friends." Alden begins.
"have you forgotten whom we are dealing with? He says he could be persuaded to grant a wish. Have you forgotten not too long ago all those souls he had obtained and used? His attempts to have us killed with mere sophistry which was foiled only by stalwarts like yourselves?" he indicates Ciri and Erlathan.

"My Lord rules over all denizens of hell. Why would I want to see it weakened?"

"We have found evidence of his duplicity and even now he tries to work his charm on us!" he brings out his flail.

"No more I say. I am with Obtrivi here. He should face our steel and he must be desperate for why would he attempt to send us against a mere osyluth as he claims? He could have easily dispatched of him as he infers." he pauses.

Nay my friends, if you accept his terms, I Alden Darkcrown Thelas will not accept this and if I must do battle against him alone.........." he brandishes his flail proudly.

"Then I shall..."

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

Erlathan runs his hand along his hair. His head was bald not long ago, the result of getting too close to an evil creature. ".. Well, I suppose I'd not be the odd one out. Besides, how can I be sure he will deliver as he promises?" The arcanist twirls his quarterstaff of entwined serpents. "I'm with you, Alden. Down with this duplicitous devil! NO deal!"

Dark Archive

M Human- Chelaxian LN Inquisitor-8 (Sanctified Slayer of Asmodeus), HP 67, AC 23 (touch 12, ff 21), Init +4. Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +9.

Alexander can't believe his ears...

"Did you say WEAKEN HELL!?!"

Alexander grips his chain-flail as his rage boils over.

"You will NOT attempt to destroy the power of HELL or the domain of our LORD AND SAVIOR ASMODEUS!!!"

Swift Action- BANE and we all should roll for initiative I think at this point.

Grand Lodge

Ifirit Unchained Barbarian 3/ Fighter 2/Techslinger 1/ Horizon Walker 4: HP 101/101 AC21 FF18 T13 Int +9 (+4 in Urban/Desert +2 in )Fort 15 Reflex 9 Will 3/ FireR 10/ Aligned CG

Obtrivi hears Alexander's yell and let's out a battle cry, getting swept in the moment, forgetting his rules as he rages.

OBTRIVI CRUSH!

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

His rust-colored skin and jutting crown of ridge-like horns turning a deeper shade of crimson, the lengthy contracts draped over his muscular torso lash about him like bull whips.

Leventi sighs, "Well, I'd hoped you'd be reasonable. It seems I'll have to find another way out of this."

"After you're dead, of course."

Initiative:

Alden: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Erlathan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Nella: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Obtrivi: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Cirri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Riddywhipple: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Alexander: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Leventi: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Leventi steps next to the bronze statue in the southwest corner of the room, exposing the stone-carved scroll on the wall behind him. Then he flings a glowing, pea-sized bead that blossoms into ball of fire in the center of the party.

Saving Throw penalties based on Tattoos:
Alden - 1
Cirri - 4
Erlathan - 2
Nella - 1
Obtrivi - 4
Riddywhipple - 4

Everyone: DC21 Will save or:
You suffer wracking pains that impose a -4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks.

Spellcraft DC20:

Spellcraft DC22:

Fire Damage, Reflex DC23 for half: 13d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1, 5, 4, 1, 4, 6) = 51

Map & Images

Conditions:
Difficult Terrain - The infernal contracts that had been gently floating on an invisible breeze, begin whipping about, slashing through the air. The jagged parchment also makes the areas marked with dashed white lines as difficult terrain.

Round 1
Bold
may act.

Leventi
---
Cirri & Riddywhipple
Obtrivi
Nella
Alexander
Erlathan
Zarta
Alden

Note: Please indicate the path of your movement with a line and arrow, or I will assume you take the shortest route to your new position. Everyone, you're up.

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

Will Save, Tattoos, NG, Prot Evil: 1d20 + 7 - 4 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 4 - 4 + 2 = 19
Cirri reels in pain. Man, and that was a good roll, too.

Focusing on the task at hand she identifies the magic.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 15 - 4 - 4 = 16
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 15 - 4 - 4 = 23
"That is a delayed blast fireball. This is gonna suck."

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 4 = 6
Cirri wasn't lying. Poor Riddywhipple.

Cirri casts Haste on the party and prepares to advance.
If anyone has healing that would be great. I'll hold my turn if so.

Cirri flies 40 feet forward and 10 feet up, activating her staff along the way.
Spend 1 Arcane Point to make a +4 Quarterstaff. This boosts my AC, as well.


Spells -/6 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Alignment CG HP 39/39 | AC 24 (T 17 FF 20) | Saves 6/8/7 | Perception +11 | Init +3 | Riddywhipple, Faerie Dragon familiar (Master) |

"Ah, this might get rough."

Will Save, CG, Tattoos: 1d20 + 7 - 4 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 4 - 4 + 2 = 19 These damn tattoos!

Riddywhipple regrets those scroll scratches. Now they strike and are way worse.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 4 - 4 = 25
"And that's a symbol of pain."
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 4 - 4 = 25

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 4 + 2 = 23 Oh lordy!

Riddywhipple sees the fireball coming. He quickly hides behind the scroll wall and watches it burst and fizzle in front of him.

Still invisible, Riddywhipple flies up to Cirri and tries to heal some of her terrible burn wounds.

Use Magic Device, DC 20: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

Will: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25
Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Erlathan steels his mind and turtles himself in between his arms, avoiding some of the fireball damage. "Gah! I'd expect nothing less of this tier of devil!" He quickly recovers, and begins his own incantation.

Haste on the whole party, gogogo!

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Double Haste?
Tattoo Penalty
Will Save DC21 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 1 = 12
Reflex save DC 23 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 1 = 17
51 damage. Ouch

Alden weathers everything and the smoke clears with parts of his armor glowing red and yet he advances.....

His goal was clear. Striking the devil down was the all important goal.
Double Move. Line in red shows his movement. I'm assuming that inside the White dotted line is Difficult terrian? where the party is?

Sovereign Court

CG Elf Arcanist 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 13 (T: 13, F: 10) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +11 | Speed 30 | Arcane Reservoir remaining: 7/11 | Low-light vision | Reroll | Conditions: Sickened

Sorry, I hadn't realized Cirri casted Haste. GM, may I retcon? Would have loved to lobbed a fireball in before anyone else acted, since we're in block initiative and it's not like I can post at certain times of the day.

"Wait! Let me start, let me!" Erlathan demands before the others advance. He puts his palms together and creates a giant ball of pure lightning, lobbing it at Leventi.

SR: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Fireball, Versatile evocation (lightning), Spend 1 arcana, intense spells: 10d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 1, 5, 4, 6, 2, 5, 5) + 4 = 46
DC 22 Reflex halves

Silver Crusade

HP: 38/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (2/5), Clarifying Channel (0/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 2/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 1/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

Will (DC 21; PP + Tattoo): 1d20 + 11 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 4 - 1 = 17

Nella starts to feel the beginnings of a horrific pain...but then the luck magic she'd bestowed on herself earlier flares to life...

Lucky Number Reroll (Will DC 21): 1d20 + 11 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 4 - 1 = 26
Nella's Lucky Number buff resolves.

...and she shrugs off the pain! And then her eyes widen as she sees the small orange bead come arcing toward them, as if in slow motion.

Reflex (DC 23; Tattoo): 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 14

A moment later once the flames die, Nella emerges with a number of terrible burns and smoking, smoldering clothing. Coughing and hacking, she channels healing power for herself and her friends before everyone scatters.

Channel Energy: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) = 11

And then, as much as she's loathe to step through the slashing documents, she tries to put a little space between herself and the rest of the group.

Dark Archive

M Human- Chelaxian LN Inquisitor-8 (Sanctified Slayer of Asmodeus), HP 67, AC 23 (touch 12, ff 21), Init +4. Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +9.

Alexander (who is still invisible and had cast resist fire BTW)- moves forward to crush the devil.
Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Alexander takes 5 points of damage.

As he remains invisible, Alexander moves up and studies his target (swift action).

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

"Thanks Nella! Let's smash this devil!"

With her hasted movement and powers of flight, Cirri moves up 10 feet (at the cost of 20 feet of movement) and 40 feet across, directly over the flaming pit.

It looks like the pit trap is activated by stepping on it, so I'll fly over instead.

Riddywhipple has 130 feet of flight, so he can circle around the pit and catch up to Cirri.

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

Leventi's massive fireball detonates, and the hundreds of infernal contracts seem unaffected by the fire. They continue to streak through the air along the chamber's perimeter, whipping and slashing anything in their path.

Erlathan thows a fireball of his own at Leventi. Spotting the incoming missile, the devil laughs. But when the pea of arcane potential detonates in a blast of electricity, Leventi looks at first concerned, but then relieved, as his innate spell resistance protects him from the blast.

Those infernal contracts caught in the area of Erlathan's spell are shredded and fall to the floor in tatters.

GM Screen:
1d4 ⇒ 1

It's Nella's lucky day. She avoids the pain most of her companions suffer. But Leventi's flames leave the cleric covered in terrible burns. She channels the positive energy of her goddess, healing some of their wounds. Then the ecclesitheurge braves the slashing infernal contracts moving toward Leventi.
(1 slashing damage; Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 3)

Cirri is seared by the devil's fireball and wracked with painful spasms. The magus casts haste on the party and takes off, enchanting her quarterstaff as she flies across the sanctum, halting next to Leventi, 10ft above the floor. An invisible and pained Riddywhipple follows circles the room, suffering some cuts from the infernal contracts, and uses his wand to repair some of Cirri's injuries.
(Riddywhipple: 1 slashing damage; Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 2)

Alden's muscles contract and twist causing excruciating pain. Rather than cross the grate above the hellfire, he braves the whirling infernal contracts along the west side of the sanctum. His exposed skin suffers dozens of paper cuts, minor wounds that won't stop bleeding. The brave Hellknight presses forward, halting before the contract devil.
(1 slashing damage; Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 5)

Invisible and protected from the worst of Leventi's fireball, Alexander approaches Leventi along the east wall of the devil's sanctum. The infernal contracts slice at his exposed skin while he studies his target.
(1 slashing damage; Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 4)

Zarta remains where she is, inspiring her friends to heights of courage, dancing the Mashed Potato. She casts cure moderate wounds on Erlathan.
CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6

Map & Images

Conditions:
Difficult Terrain - The infernal contracts that had been gently floating on an invisible breeze, begin whipping about, slashing through the air. The jagged parchment also makes the areas marked with dashed white lines as difficult terrain.
Tattooed - Affected creatures suffer a penalty (= # of tattoos) to saves vs Leventi's spell-like abilities.
Pain - Affected creatures suffer a -4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks.Haste
Inspire Courage - +3 competence bonus to attacks/damage, +3 morale bonus to saves vs fear and charm effects.

Round 1
Bold
may act.

Leventi
---
Cirri (-31; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Riddywhipple (-1, 2 bleed; invisible, Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Obtrivi (Need a DC21 Will and a DC23 Reflex save)
Nella (-41, 3 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, planar penalty -4)
Alexander (-1, 4 bleed; heroism, resist energy (fire) 20, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)
Erlathan (-8; Tattoo penalty -2, planar penalty -4)
Zarta
Alden (-42, 5 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)

Note: Please indicate the path of your movement with a line and arrow, or I will assume you take the shortest route to your new position. Obtrivi, you're up!

Grand Lodge

Ifirit Unchained Barbarian 3/ Fighter 2/Techslinger 1/ Horizon Walker 4: HP 101/101 AC21 FF18 T13 Int +9 (+4 in Urban/Desert +2 in )Fort 15 Reflex 9 Will 3/ FireR 10/ Aligned CG

Geez...

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 4 = 7
Will: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 4 = 10

Ew.

Obtrivi screams in pain, hellfire to much even for his fire affinity. Affinity and healing for 12 removed, so I still take 39

He rushes up to the devil, ignoring the cuts upon him as he holds aloft his whirling blade.

OBTRIVI CRUSH!

Enlarged Furious Finish: 1d20 + 16 + 1 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 16 + 1 + 3 - 4 = 33 [
Damage: 120 = 120

Edit: Forgot some numbers, fixed now

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

An engorged Obtrivi races through the slashing infernal contracts around the edge of the hellfire pit.
Bleed Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The hundreds of oozing cuts don't deter the ifrit from his desire to kill. The massive chainsaw buzzes, revving into high pitch, as it chews through tough hide and sinew and leaves a terrible wound in the contract devil.

Shocked by the unimaginable horror of his near-death experience, Leventi concentrates, the fiendish sweat of fear dripping down his furrowed brow. His relief is obvious, when the spell succeeds.

Spellcraft DC19:

GM Screen:
Concentration Check to Cast Defensively DC23: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35

Leventi vanishes.

Map & Images

Conditions:
Difficult Terrain - The infernal contracts that had been gently floating on an invisible breeze, begin whipping about, slashing through the air. The jagged parchment also makes the areas marked with dashed white lines as difficult terrain.
Tattooed - Affected creatures suffer a penalty (= # of tattoos) to saves vs Leventi's spell-like abilities.
Pain - Affected creatures suffer a -4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks.
Haste
Inspire Courage - +3 competence bonus to attacks/damage, +3 morale bonus to saves vs fear and charm effects.

Round 2
Bold
may act.

Leventi (-110)
---
Cirri (-31; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Riddywhipple (-1, 2 bleed; invisible, Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Obtrivi (-40, 6 bleed; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Nella (-41, 3 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, planar penalty -4)
Alexander (-1, 4 bleed; heroism, resist energy (fire) 20, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)
Erlathan (-8; Tattoo penalty -2, planar penalty -4)
Zarta
Alden
(-42, 5 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)

Note: Please indicate the path of your movement with a line and arrow, or I will assume you take the shortest route to your new position. Everybody, you're up!

Grand Lodge

Cirri's Familiar | Spells -/6/3/3 | Arcane Pool 9/10 | Flight Hex minutes 9/9 | GM Folio Reroll +2 | HP 78/78 | AC 25, T 13, FF 24 | Saves 6/7/7 | CMD 24 (26 vs trip) | Perception +7 | Init +1 | Female Human Magus 9 | Alignment NG |

"Ugh, Really?"

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 15 - 4 = 29

"D-Dimension Door? Wh-where did he go?"

Cirri lands and casts Invisibility on herself. "They always talk big until they get hurt."


Spells -/6 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Alignment CG HP 39/39 | AC 24 (T 17 FF 20) | Saves 6/8/7 | Perception +11 | Init +3 | Riddywhipple, Faerie Dragon familiar (Master) |

UMD: 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 15 - 4 = 19
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Riddywhipple lands invisible near Cirri and tries to heal himself, but the wand fails. Stupid hellscape!

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

Cirri warns everyone that Leventi used dimension door to make his escape, then she disappears, while Riddywhipple tries--unsuccessfully--to staunch the bleeding from dozens of paper cuts.

Zarta looks around. "Vetrivides's device would have prevented Leventi from fleeing the sanctum altogether. He must have moved to one of the other rooms."

Map & Images

Conditions:
Difficult Terrain - The infernal contracts that had been gently floating on an invisible breeze, begin whipping about, slashing through the air. The jagged parchment also makes the areas marked with dashed white lines as difficult terrain.
Tattooed - Affected creatures suffer a penalty (= # of tattoos) to saves vs Leventi's spell-like abilities.
Pain - Affected creatures suffer a -4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks.
Haste
Inspire Courage - +3 competence bonus to attacks/damage, +3 morale bonus to saves vs fear and charm effects.

Round 2
Bold
may act.

Leventi (-110)
---
Cirri (-31; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Riddywhipple (-3, 2 bleed; invisible, Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Obtrivi (-40, 6 bleed; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Nella (-41, 3 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, planar penalty -4)
Alexander (-1, 4 bleed; heroism, resist energy (fire) 20, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)
Erlathan (-8; Tattoo penalty -2, planar penalty -4)
Zarta
Alden (-42, 5 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)

Note: Please indicate the path of your movement with a line and arrow, or I will assume you take the shortest route to your new position. Everybody but Cirri and Riddywhipple, you're up!

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

"Then it appears that we must give chase. Which room shall we head too." the bloodied Hellknight speaks as he looks around for where their quarry could have gone.

Grand Lodge

#10-08: What Prestige is Worth | Gallows of Madness

"Well, we've already been in every room within his sanctum," Zarta states the obvious. "Back through the scrolls, I guess, room by room."

She points down at the infernal contracts lying in tatters at your feet. "Not sure how long those contracts are going to stay dormant. Looks like they're repairing themselves. Let's get the lead out, boys and girls. And faerie dragon."

Then she looks at the hellfire pit. "Watch your step."

Map & Images

Conditions:
Difficult Terrain - The infernal contracts that had been gently floating on an invisible breeze, begin whipping about, slashing through the air. The jagged parchment also makes the areas marked with dashed white lines as difficult terrain.
Tattooed - Affected creatures suffer a penalty (= # of tattoos) to saves vs Leventi's spell-like abilities.
Pain - Affected creatures suffer a -4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks.
Haste
Inspire Courage - +3 competence bonus to attacks/damage, +3 morale bonus to saves vs fear and charm effects.

Round 2
Bold
may act.

Leventi (-110)
---
Cirri (-31; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Riddywhipple (-3, 2 bleed; invisible, Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Obtrivi (-40, 6 bleed; Tattoo penalty -4, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -4)
Nella (-41, 3 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, planar penalty -4)
Alexander (-1, 4 bleed; heroism, resist energy (fire) 20, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)
Erlathan (-8; Tattoo penalty -2, planar penalty -4)
Zarta
Alden (-42, 5 bleed; Tattoo penalty -1, pain penalty -4, planar penalty -2)

Note: Please indicate the path of your movement with a line and arrow, or I will assume you take the shortest route to your new position. Everybody but Cirri and Riddywhipple, you're up!

Dark Archive

M Human- Chelaxian LN Inquisitor-8 (Sanctified Slayer of Asmodeus), HP 67, AC 23 (touch 12, ff 21), Init +4. Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +9.

Alexander deals with the immediate threat... his bleed damage by casting Cure Light Wounds upon himself via his wand.

"May the Lord of Darkness close these wounds as we seek to destroy the enemies of law and order in his infernal realm."

Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Listing to Zarta's comments Alexander offers a bold but dangerous solution.

"I am loath to suggest this... but if time is fleeting, we could split up in order to find the fiend."

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden's breathing is labored as he once more forces his way through flying parchment and his wounds worsens.

"I'll much appreciate some healing and while it may seem a good idea, Spitting up may not work to our favor. We too won't be able to communicate with each other." Alden points out.

"I have wands of healing if it helps."

Ouch bleed 5.
Reverse direction as per red arrows on a double move.

Silver Crusade

HP: 38/59 l AC: 12, T 12, FF 10 l CMD 16 l F +9, R +6, W +11 l Adoration (7/7), Channel Energy (2/5), Clarifying Channel (0/1), Inspired (0/1), Resistant Touch (7/7) l L1: 5/5, D1: 1/1, L2: 2/4, D2: 1/1, L3: 3/3, D3: 1/1, L4: 1/2, D4: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +4
Skills:
Craft: Musical Instruments +10, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Kn. Arcana +5, Kn. History +6, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +11, Linguistics +5, Sense Motive +11, Spellcraft +5
Female NG Human Cleric (Ecclesitheurge) 7 l Active Conditions:

"Dimension Door? If he's not gone far then we need to move," Nella grimaces. She quickly channels another small burst of healing power and makes for the portal back, careful to skirt around the pit.

Channel Energy: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6) = 12

Nella isn't going first back through the portal but once she does go...

Will (DC 12): 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 4 = 24

501 to 550 of 608 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Lorenzo's #10-08: What Prestige is Worth (Tiers 7-11) - OUTPOST II All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.