SO Jade Regent

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


751 to 782 of 782 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka will advance slowly, hands open

"No, everybody else please stay back"

"I give you my word, we are peaceful and will not harm you. We're just looking for help"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff lowers his sword but not his shield and doesn't move from the frontline. If this is a ruse, he will be able to quickly move to protect Nikka and kill the blasted trickster.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn is rolling diplomacy to change attitude with everything he has said.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


The creature allows Nikka to approach. Once Nikka gets closer, she can see what appears to be a tiny faerie-like creature, with butterfly wings. Know: Planes if she has it.

"What help do you need? And why are you here? This is a cursed place."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

No Knowledge Planes

"A friend of ours became very, very sick out of town. We're hoping to find help for her. We don't even know HOW she became sick"


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro smiles widely as the fey appears, delighted to see such a graceful creature in such a forsaken place.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

I believe only Nikka can see the creature. If somebody helps Vance get closer he can attempt a knowledge check.

Vance gives a sigh of relief as diplomacy starts. He is glad Nikka is here to help them talk through situations like this.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 2/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Seeing Nikka respond positively to the creature, Sunishi sheaths his sword and steps in for a closer look with the rest of the group.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn tries to look to see how the conversation is going.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff remains in silence, letting Nikka taking care of the situation.


The small fey looks uneasy. "There are a great many dangers in the keep, and some that leave it. It could be the cause is found there, but... it is too dangerous! Your number would not be enough to take back the keep. I do not mean to offend, I simply offer that their numbers so greatly exceed yours." She shakes her head, considering.

"Perhaps I can help you... I will not fight with you, but if you need aid, you can come and I will offer what I may."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Assuming the fey seems friendly enough run will ask, "What aid can you offer? I also don't know if we have any choice but to go to the fort and see what is there. Nothing else seems to be causing the problem so the source must be the fort."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Can you please tell us WHAT is inside the keep? Numbers matter but so does what is being counted"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

I knew that adventuring would have hardships. Keep your chin up Vance. He tries to look around the area as the others talk with the now-helpful fey.

Perception (with Tiltha): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 2/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Lowering his blade and relaxing his stance as the Fey appears to be no threat to the group, "thank you for offering us aid, this will not be easy what we are about to attempt, if there is something in this city that can save our friend, I'm ready to do whatever it takes."

He'll stalk off to make sure this graveyard is further free of threats and that nothing is watching us, yet.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro watches the situation unfold, now that there doesn't seem to be any need for his skills.


"I know there are a lot of corbies, some ogrekin, troglodytes, and other monsters. It's full to bursting with them! I don't even know how many, but more than a few." She shakes her head, clearly worried. "And that's just what I've seen, there is a bad feeling about that place. I think it's why the town is deserted."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Bad feelings can often have a mystical source. If the illness comes from this town we should find a home base and investigate the fort."


Fire Cougar

"That sounds like a lot more than we can handle. Does anybody have any good idea how we should proceed? Is there any kind of back way we could sneak in?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"It would be good to search for an alternate way in. Tiltha might be our best option."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"As long as somebody else has some jerky left, I'm running out." Vance says, only half joking.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I'm sure we packed some more in the caravan, didn't we?"


The caravan is well stocked. You're fairly certain there could be another way in, but you'd have to locate it... which would mean searching the town and surrounding area.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Let's sweep the town and see if there is another way in. As we do that we can drop Ameiko and Madame Koya somewhere safe."

I don't know how you want to run this. A perception check?


Yep, perception check. If you'd like (recommended) you can take 20, though that will take additional time.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will take 20 (25) while doing that he will also look for a place to set up a home base where we can care for Ameiklo.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka will also look around for another way in. Taking 20 yields a 26

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Verry vell... lets move on. Ve arre taking too long herre." Olaff moves, assuming once more the headfront of the group. "Rrememberr to be carreful... ve do not know if the enemy had not alrready spotted us. A trrap could sprring at at moment..."

Taking 20 will give Olaff a total of 27 in Perception. If possible, however, aiding another would potentially give us a higher result in the end.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Tiltha gets a 34 if she takes 20 :)


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro stays close to Nikka,keeping an eye out for danger while others are investigating.

I'll take 10 to aid another, then look out for dangers lurking around.


The group searches the town quite thoroughly, and finds no secret entrances to the castle within the town proper. Tiltha spies something amiss on the hill near the castle, but has trouble relating it. She knows that the group is looking for something hidden, and she can relate that. (S2)


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"I bet if Nikka wanted to she could speak to Tiltha tomorrow. Many of my elven ancestors had that ability."

751 to 782 of 782 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.