SO Jade Regent

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


701 to 750 of 781 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Good, we kill the last two ogres in the world, there are no dangers left... Sorry, there is no need for me to be glib. We have been travelling for days. We have no idea what other dangers there are. Olaff thinks there is a possibility that 'someone is causing it'. If that is so why would they not come to the moment she is alone."

"If you want to go off I will not stop you, but I'm not leaving them until we have them in a safe fortified position. We should be able to clear and secure a building in the village and use that as Forward Operating Base. That's why I was headed to the village."


Koya smiles, and motions to the others with her. "Oh while I may not be much for fighting, we have Shalelu and Sandru, they can probably handle anything that decides to attack a caravan of people. You go explore the town so we can figure out what's wrong with Ameiko!"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"I think I'll come to town if thats ok with you. I'm likely more help there than here"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"I will do what you think is best."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance nods slowly. "Very well, let us make haste forward than so we can come back quickly."

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"I vas about to say the same, Aunt Koya... Shalelu and Sandrru look capable enough to prrotect Ameiko." He moves forward, inviting the others. "Shall ve?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 2/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Nodding, "In we go, let us hope we can find whatever is afflicting Ameiko quickly. . ." looking back to Ameiko's poor collapsed form, "For her sake and ours,"


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Let's make haste, then, so that we solve this mystery. Take good care of her, Mom."

Leandro draws steel and gets ready to move with the others.


Which place on the map would you like to travel to? Please indicate a letter.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

N seems like it's first on the path.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Seems good to me


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

I second (or third) that idea.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Agreed!


Among the ruined buildings that once composed Brinewall Village, the group can find barracks, a smithy, several homes, a glassworks (with several architectural designs similar to those of the larger glassworks in Sandpoint owned by Ameiko Kaijitsu), a trading post, and a stable.

The two largest ruins are located in the eastern part of town, and consist of a town hall to the north and an almost completely collapsed temple of Desna to the south, near the entrance to the cemetery.


So N is just ruins, there is nothing of note here.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Let continue that way."

Let's clear m followed by p and q if that works?


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance follows along quietly, staring at the ruined remains of the village with wide-eyes like a young child. He nods numbly to Ryn and follows him without thought.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"We need help. Lets go to the trading post"

Nikka heads over towards the trading post

Not sure which letter that is. T?


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

We have to pass P, Q, and O on the way to the trading post or is Nikka heading off on her own?


The Trading Post is part of the rubble that is N. Will get us updated with M shortly.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 2/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi continues stalking around the perimeter of the group, watching for threats, angry and confused and not wanting to be with the group while he tries to work through what he is feeling.

He'll pace by the group every now and then checking in along the route, but otherwise makes little conversation in his perturbed state of mind.

If need be, he is taking 10 on stealth checks which gives him an 18


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn constantly finds himself looking back in the direction of the caravan. Trying to remember stories of his ancestors with mysterious illnesses and what caused them. Frustrated that he does not know what is happening and that he can't foresee the answer coming from the ruins though he hopes he is wrong.


M: A naturally deep harbor has formed where the waters of the Steam River flow into Bunyip Bay to the west. Two ruined piers extend into the only relatively shallow portion of the harbor here, and once served all of Brinewall as moorings for visiting ships. While both piers are now mostly collapsed, the westernmost one has what appears to be a relatively recent visitor: a Linnorm Kingdoms longship is tied to the pier. The longship seems relatively new, but the vessel is partially destroyed and half-sunken. A search of the ship reveals significant damage to the ship in the form of tremendous claw marks and what appear to be scorch marks from a powerful electrical attack.

P: A rickety wooden fence surrounds the clearing beyond, but the gates here are made of iron and flanked on either side by statues of a beautiful woman with butterfly wings. A DC 10 Knowledge (religion) check identifies the statues as depicting the goddess Desna.

Q: This clearing consists of a low hill containing nearly two dozen graves. A stone crypt sits atop the hill to the east. The entire graveyard is unusually well tended—the grass appears to be weeded and the gravestones are quite clean. The crypt contains only one body, that of Admiral Mercatio Kiameleu, Brinewall’s founder. What appears to be a gravestone set apart from the rest of the graves near the northern edge of the cemetery is in fact a small,
well-tended shrine to Desna that consists of a marble statue of the deity holding aloft a small copper bowl.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Someone, a worshiper of Desna, has been here. Maybe they know about common, or magical ailments in the area. Can someone track them?"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"We need to keep searching this place first, make sure that nobody is here"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

We have s1 and s2 and back out of the fort area to r.

"If we are not going to follow the sign of people when we find then we should sweep the coasts and check that outpost over there. Unless someone has a better idea."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"This place looks like it was abandoned for a long time. I'm with Ryn on this, finding whoever dwells here is our best source for information. If they worship Desna, then they shouldn't be too bad, no?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"Yes, Desna is a good goddess, her worshipers will likely be friendly to us."

"Tiltha, scout." He preemptively takes out jerky this time, feeding it to the aggressive bird before tossing her into the air.


Female Pygmy Storm Roc Familiar 2

Tiltha goes airborne and flies over the city, searching for any signs of life.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff spits and curses when he investigates the state of the ship. "Someone orr something vill pay forr this. I, Olaff son of Olaff svearr upon my arrmrring that I'll seek rrevenge in the name of my kin if they have been vrronged."

When the others mention the desnans, Olaff agrees swiftly. "I agrree."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Do you reckon a dragon did this to the ship?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Interesting idea. It is certainly possible. There are demons, casters elementals all capable of such destruction. I wonder..."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"I'll try and follow the tracks, but only as long as they remain within this settlement"

survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


There is a creature hiding, but Tiltha's eyes spot the tiny being within the cemetery, hidden not far from the shrine to Desna. If there is any way to communicate, Tiltha would mention it looks like a large bug.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Hello? Friend or foe?"


Ryn gets only silence as a response to his inquiry.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Apologies for delays, I wasn't getting update notifications.

Tiltha has an intelligence of 6 but has no way of communicating right now. She would be able to vaguely tell him something of interest is in a particular location and if it was potentially deadly, but not much else.

"Tiltha believes something is back there, may be a threat." Vance advises.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Olaff, Leandro, Jakur we would move forward."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 2/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Keeping his Wakizashi at the ready in case this turns deadly, he’ll stalk forward with the rest. Bringing up the rear in case of a flank or an ambush.

”Whatever it is, hopefully it is friendly or can tel us more about this place,”


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro takes his place at the front, rapier out and ready. "A graveyard? We may face other undead, I fear."

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Ye... moving forrvarrd, in forrmation and vith carre." Olaff instructs as he draws his shield and his sword and moves to the front.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka lets the others lead, hanging back just a little


When you are still a short distance from the place indicated by Tiltha, you hear a voice. It is somewhat high pitched, though not comically so.

"Stop there, that's close enough..." the voice says, "What brings you here outsiders?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Our friend is sick. We are looking someone that can help. Maybe someone that knows about ailments in the area. We mean no harm."


There are some ruffling sounds. "How do I know I can trust you? You could be here to rob me or loot the village." It is a decidedly feminine voice, and given that you can't see it, definitely small. Smaller even than Nikka, which is saying something.

You can still see the Desnan shrine, though the creature remains beyond your limited ability to spot.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance has a compassionate look, but keeps his mouth shut. He knows he's one to put his foot in his mouth and doesn't want to risk his tongue in the volatile situation. Instead, he begins scanning the area for magic.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will try to sound as soft as he can, stow his weapon.

"I know it can be scary to trust people. We can stow our weapons, and maybe Nikka and I can come to talk to you. The rest will stay back."

Ryn looks at Nikka for confirmation.

"Are you the keeper of this shrine? I have met some worshipers of Desna they have been nice."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I am peaceful." quotes Leandro from the Shelynite rules of conduct. "I come first with a rose rather than a weapon, and act to prevent conflict before it blossoms. I follow the Eternal Rose, who is a friend to the Song of the Spheres, and we all come in peace."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 2/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Staying decidedly in the rear holding his weapon aloft, thinking to himself, I wonder what the everyday bandit thinks of the rose and the sword, bah

Pursing his lips but staying quiet, Sunishi keeps an eye out for danger, still wary of this place.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will gesture to Leandro to go up with Nikka if he likes.

701 to 750 of 781 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.