The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Hmm

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


851 to 900 of 6,396 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

i need the link to report for gameday can anyone post the link.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber
DM Snider wrote:
i need the link to report for gameday can anyone post the link.

Sure, here you go.

Grand Lodge

New First Steps Core game getting going. (1st level intro scenario)

link


thunderspirit wrote:
Sure, here you go.

How- did- you- find- this-.

I've searched all over for it. Would you know where to find the boon list for reporting? Thanks!

Lantern Lodge

The link was mailed out to registered GMs.

As for the boon, you just roll a d6 and pick that one in the drop down list.

The actual list of what they mean in terms of boons was not officially given out.


Ahhh, yes, very helpful thank you.

Liberty's Edge

So how do I register in future? :)

Lantern Lodge

Typically you wait for an announcement. they normally happen on the official Paizo page. There is then a mass flurry of excitement and posts in the Flaxseed lodge.

The initial post normally has a link to warhorn where the PBP gameday activity is coordinated.

Sovereign Court

I'm starting a (regular) game of The Wounded Wisp and am short one player. Planning to start either end of this week or start of next week.

Please sign up only if you
- Can post once a day on weekdays and once on weekends
- Do not metagame
- Write posts that are more than just dice rolls

recruitment thread

[edit: filled]

Silver Crusade

Flaxseed GMs,

Our session of 7-07, Trouble at Tamran has stalled due to the disappearance of our GM (GM Crucible aka TomG). I think we are relatively close to the end and the group is eager to complete it during the GameDay, if possible.

GM Crucible has been missing since Nov 2, when he indicated he had been sick and would be back to posting the next day, we wish him the best but fear he may not be back.

If you're able to help us finish, we'd be most appreciative!

Gameplay Thread


Roger that Chaosorbit, have cruised past your Discussion thread.

Liberty's Edge

Will the following players report for the Overflow Archives!

Table 1
Kuey
GM Evil
Dax Rya
Jian Wei Ai
Elter Ego
Talon of Kenabres

Table 2
Naxian
Andygal
Aiden Richter
Constantin the Azlant
Yesmoro
Elris the hawk eye

Table 3
Pathmaker
Bokkah
Baied
Djpika
Eraith
[reserved]


Chaosorbit wrote:

Flaxseed GMs,

Our session of 7-07, Trouble at Tamran has stalled due to the disappearance of our GM (GM Crucible aka TomG). I think we are relatively close to the end and the group is eager to complete it during the GameDay, if possible.

GM Crucible has been missing since Nov 2, when he indicated he had been sick and would be back to posting the next day, we wish him the best but fear he may not be back.

GM Crucible was also running 7-01: Between the Lines and hasn't been around for a while. I think we're about 2 combats away from finishing. Would anyone be able to help us finish things?

Gameplay Thread

Sovereign Court

I've got that scenario so if you're that close, I think I can help you guys, chadius. Shouldn't take up a whole lot of my bandwidth. Give me a bit to get up to speed.


I can also step up and take it over, if GM Red finds they can't.

Liberty's Edge

I have one more room for Overflow Archives Tier 1-2! If anyone is interested, drop me a note. I'll take the first message I receive, we've already got 2 rogue like characters, so a spellcaster or a melee would do for good balance.

edit: Spot filled!


A shady character slinks into the lodge and sits down at the bar. After a while, he whispers to the Pathfinder next to him.

"Psst! Hey you! You wouldn't know someone with a rather flexible moral compass, would you? I've got quite the job lined up for someone like that...

I'm recruiting for 6-98: Serpent's Rise where you play Aspis Consortium agents. Sign-ups will be handled here, and the pregens are here.


PbP Community Multi Table Special II - Blood under Absalom

Info over HERE

Sovereign Court

Six slots open for The Wounded Wisp in core campaign.


The shady character assesses the assembled scoundrels.

"Yes... You will do nicely. You will receive your instructions when the time is right."

I've held a raffle for my Serpent's Rise game.
Granta, Gummy Bear, xXCrusaderXx, ThomasSK, Alex Mack and SirPeter, check in here.

The Exchange

Baied (Cleric 2) is ready for her next mission.

Sovereign Court

Reposting, since I apparently messed up the link.

Recruiting for #6-10: The Wounded Wisp (1-2) CORE campaign

Sovereign Court

I'm recruiting for just one spot for a regular game of The Confirmation. Please sign up only if you
- Are playing a martial frontliner character. The others are primarily ranged and/or support
- Can post at least once a day on weekdays and once on weekends
- Do not metagame
- (preferably) Like roleplaying

Will likely just accept the first person who responds who meet the above criteria. Game is targeted to start end of this week, or latest over the weekend.

Recruitment thread link.

Sovereign Court

"Sure."

Or if you like: something meatier.

Sovereign Court

GM kuey wrote:

I'm recruiting for just one spot for a regular game of The Confirmation. Please sign up only if you

- Are playing a martial frontliner character. The others are primarily ranged and/or support
- Can post at least once a day on weekdays and once on weekends
- Do not metagame
- (preferably) Like roleplaying

Will likely just accept the first person who responds who meet the above criteria. Game is targeted to start end of this week, or latest over the weekend.

Recruitment thread link.

Position filled. Thanks for the interest.

Shadow Lodge

I'm looking to running a few more games in the near future, and ready to open up for recruitment.

First, looking for 4-7 brave new adventurer's willing to brave beyond the Shackles in search of lost treasures of a legendary pirate in PFS S06-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters for characters levels 1-5.

For those willing to go beyond simple bravery, beyond sanity, and beyond even the so called "Hard Mode", The Ruins of Bonekeep await your likely TPK, though the glories for those that manage to run away fast enough, ur,. . . survive are boundless. There is still room for 2-5 more brave souls.

Bonekeep is a three part special. It is notably (and intentionally), challenging. Part 1 and Part 2 are (3-7), while Part 3 is (5-9).

I am recruiting for both on a first come, first served basis, assuming a legal PFS character. I'm also aiming for daily+ posting, and looking for players that post proactively.

If interested, you can find the Sign Up Sheet -->HERE <--.


DM Beckett wrote:

Bonekeep is a three part special. It is notably (and intentionally), challenging. Part 1 and Part 2 are (3-7), while Part 3 is (5-9).

Considering the hard 5 hour limit on Bonekeep, and statements from VC Jesse that it's not legal to play via pbp...

You may run into some trouble.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

All the more power to you if you can run Bonekeep online, but you might want to check that's OK with the the online VOs. Especially since there is that time limit.

Edit: Ninja pirate!

Shadow Lodge

Good to know. I could have sworn it was okayed, but will double check.
My understanding is that it is legal for any qualifying GM to run at any time, but if I am in error, I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up and will swap to something else instead.

Dark Archive

Bonekeep has a lot of restrictions, and not being allowed in PbP play is one of them. You can only play it on a VTT like Roll20, where some face to face interaction occurs.

Also, Bonekeep is waaaay to lethal on run in PbP, in my opinion. There isn't enough player to player interaction in PbP to facilitate the kind of planning and combat strategy to stay alive. (Note, this is all opinion as a player, your mileage may vary.)

All that being said, I really wanted to play in Hall of the Flesh Eaters but it filled before I could sign up. Phooey. And I have a warpriest who would absolutely love that scenario.

Shadow Lodge

Jesse is looking into it for me, so we will no for certain soon. It's a pitty as I was honestly looking forward to a tough scenario (and also one that wasn't a large RP sandbox for a change). :P

Now, that being said, pending the final answer, I might be tempted to run a second table, or another game.

Grand Lodge

Meant to post this over here, and not Discussion. My bad.

Recruiting for 4-15 Cyphermage Dilemma, Tier 1-5. This will be CORE only. Sign ups are HERE. We'll get started as soon as there's a full party roughly within a subtier.

Dark Archive

DM Beckett wrote:

Jesse is looking into it for me, so we will no for certain soon. It's a pitty as I was honestly looking forward to a tough scenario (and also one that wasn't a large RP sandbox for a change). :P

Now, that being said, pending the final answer, I might be tempted to run a second table, or another game.

If we can play Bonekeep in PbP now, sign me up for it please. I missed out on it last con and really wanted to play.

Shadow Lodge

Will do. Please see PM I just sent you.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

DM Beckett: If it turns out that you can't run Bonekeep and still wish for an ugly meat grinder, look into Thornkeep. There are several dungeons in there that are incredibly brutal, it is all PFS sanctioned, and the levels can be run independent of each other.

Sovereign Court

GM Evil wrote:
All that being said, I really wanted to play in Hall of the Flesh Eaters but it filled before I could sign up. Phooey. And I have a warpriest who would absolutely love that scenario.

I've played that scenario in both campaigns, so it's on my "To GM" list. My plate is pretty full right now, but if you haven't gotten to play it by the end of the year, PM me a remind and I'll run it for you.

Sovereign Court

Recruiting for #6-10: The Wounded Wisp (1-2). This will be a fast paced, twice a day game, with a focus on role-playing.


Core or Standard?

Sovereign Court

Standard

Dark Archive

I had a character recently complete #6-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters and would really like to play the sequel, #7–19: Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts. If any GM here is willing to run that for me, I would be happy to run a scenario of your choosing in return.

Dark Archive

GM Granta wrote:
GM Evil wrote:
All that being said, I really wanted to play in Hall of the Flesh Eaters but it filled before I could sign up. Phooey. And I have a warpriest who would absolutely love that scenario.
I've played that scenario in both campaigns, so it's on my "To GM" list. My plate is pretty full right now, but if you haven't gotten to play it by the end of the year, PM me a remind and I'll run it for you.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!

Liberty's Edge

GM Turmoil wrote:
I had a character recently complete #6-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters and would really like to play the sequel, #7–19: Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts. If any GM here is willing to run that for me, I would be happy to run a scenario of your choosing in return.

You're running a game for me right now! I would be happy to return the favour! I'm looking at this weekend to start the game. That alright?

Dark Archive

What's the tier on it? I would like to run both parts with the same character if possible.

Dark Archive

GM Batpony wrote:
GM Turmoil wrote:
I had a character recently complete #6-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters and would really like to play the sequel, #7–19: Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts. If any GM here is willing to run that for me, I would be happy to run a scenario of your choosing in return.
You're running a game for me right now! I would be happy to return the favour! I'm looking at this weekend to start the game. That alright?

Yeah that works for me. Just need to level my character but that won't take me too long at all.

GM Evil wrote:
What's the tier on it? I would like to run both parts with the same character if possible.

Hall of the Flesh Eaters is 1-5 and Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts is 3-7.


They're both excellent adventures, and they star my personal favorite VC, Calisro Benarry! I love her!

Hmm

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
GM Hmm wrote:

They're both excellent adventures, and they star my personal favorite VC, Calisro Benarry! I love her!

Hmm

"I love her more! I even asked her to marry me! She said she'd think about it." *sigh*

Sovereign Court

GM Evil (& GM Turmoil): I will run Labyrinth right after Hall of the Flesh Eaters, and almost certainly in both campaigns. For now, assume a start date of the first week in January.

Liberty's Edge

I am looking for a PbP mission to fill in a lull in my FLGS schedule. They are off until the end of January. Level 2 unchained monk.

Shadow Lodge

Hall of the Flesh Eaters Table 2 has opened for limited Recruitment HERE.

Lantern Lodge

Could the following please report in for a CORE table of The Consortium Compact
Player Character
Christopher Wasko Mavin Krane (Core)
Ilmakis
Mindxing Zootloot
kuey
PJP Walt/Animal
Granta Dwozer Zaden

Discussion thread

851 to 900 of 6,396 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate! (ongoing PFS recruitment) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.