Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


9,451 to 9,500 of 16,207 << first < prev | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | next > last >>

Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"The sword, yes. Your symbol I fear has been damaged and defaced by the gobbos. I can work up a new one given a bit of time and some tools, though."

Karnog unlocks Grimm's shackles happily after the ghasts have been taken care of.

"The guard's barracks are back that way, with your equipment and Malcolm. It's damn good to see you again, Grimm! I'm glad you've made it, even if these gobs managed to get hands on you."


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm Brightens even more as a short wide clanking sentinel steps up behind Karnog and addresses him in his racial tongue.

The 3 of them still not the least bit concerned there were undead in the room.
He did not recognize the new warrior for Grungsdi had not been with them during Grimm's brief time with the group. But that did not matter. They had another dwarf.

Dwarven:
Keeping better company I see Karnog. Replace that pompous paladin with a real dwarf fighter? My day seems ta be getting better n better. Well met, Brother. I be Grimm, inqusitor o the Lord in Iron. If your intent matches that fine steel yer wearing I'd be happy ta rid this place o the filth right beside ye!


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond groans. "Let's keep the encephalon gorger and leave Grimm. At least it has an appreciation for brains." He grins as he slips into the room. "It's good to see you Grimm, although not good to see you so grim. I was halfway done dividing up your stuff too..."


Evil GM

Grimm when you step out of the cell, after the ghasts are killed, you see Kalim standing guard at an intersection. Being recently freed from certain doom you figure it's probably best not to offend any of your saviors. There's another naked dwarf poking his head out of cell, and couple humans have gathered around the sorcerer for protection. One thing is apparent there are many cell doors still locked.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Gear up, Grimm. We may have need for your blade before long."

Karnog continues unlocking and freeing the prisoners, turning to Bexmak as he goes.

"So, what kind of way out do you know? Will it accomodate all these souls?"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond goes and scans the cells and helps Karnog with the doors and prisoners.

Take ten for 24 perception, 28 vs traps. I'll pick any locks if needed.


Grimm when you go towards your equipment you see the signs of battle in the entry room, there is also a well equiped large ogre on the ground snoring away. There's a slight whistling sound to the snore as it's apparent that the giant dozed while his tongue was licking the insides of a jar of brined dungbeetles. Resting on his chest is beautiful knobby wooden club.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull
Desmond Aeros wrote:
Desmond groans. "Let's keep the encephalon gorger and leave Grimm. At least it has an appreciation for brains." He grins as he slips into the room. "It's good to see you Grimm, although not good to see you so grim. I was halfway done dividing up your stuff too..."

Grimm can't help but smile at Desmond's comment.

He'd had a little tension with the rogue previously (mostly due to the man's bleeding heart) but he fully respected the man's speed and stealth. Skills that Grimm tried to emulate (as ridiculous as that would have sounded clad in Spiked Breastplate and Greatsword) as best as a Dwarf could.

Unlike most of his race, Grimm strongly favored the use of stealth, simply because it allowed him more preparation time and to engage a foe before a longer legged creature could run away.

I won't lie sneak, lots these scars I'm wearing are new. Gonna take aloto deaths down here before I start to feel better. But let me sort me gear out an I'll be right ta back ye up again, when ye roam ahead. Good ta see ya.

He moves to the back to find his gear, thanking the Lord in iron for getting him out of that one without him losing his Giblets.
He passes Kalim in the hall, the fact the sorcerer was still alive was not lost on him.

Mage.

He says as he walks past. The tone was simply an acknowledgement. Neither man hating but not particularly liking the other, (well except for Grimm's natural hatred of ALL sorcerers, that is)

He stops only briefly at the ogre. A racial enemy but given Kalim's lack of concern he assumed the thing was an ally of some sort.
He starts putting on his gear and taking inventory, sadded when he looks at his holy symbol. Hopefully it would still serve as a focus.
He uses a tool to clear the burn marks off the surface. Burned a bit but not destroyed, he puts the cord around his neck once more.

Will have take make a steel one...


Evil GM

"Tunnels but yes, it leads surface." The gorger responds.

There is another encephalon gorger in the cell next to Grimm's, he too acknowledges the joy of freedom. Sort of ironic for it's race, but he too suggests that he knows a way to the surface, or other levels if so choose.

The last two cells on that side of the corridor are empty.

One thing that you do realize is you have or will have a large group you are freeing, a group that has little chance of survival without your escort.

I'll post an updated map and then start to disclose the other cells later this evening or tomorrow.


Evil GM

The dwarf warrior and Crav will ask if their are weapons and gear available for them. The dwarf is more eager, than the human Crav, who does seem to have broken spirit. Although he would like some type of light blade for personal defense.


Evil GM

Grimm the paladin, Malcolm, is taking a rest in the slavers bedroom where you gear is located. It's a large room that has four straw beds and some simple furniture.

I previously posted what stuff is remaining.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"We have some equipment we sized from your captors, and some spare gear not being used at this time. I am sure we can kit you out at least somewhat satisfactorily."

Karnog offers his backup weapons as needed, and there are plenty of crossbows for them if desired.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

The dwarf takes a few minutes and happily dons his gear once more.
Most of it still had the blood of his many enemies on it.

He takes the time to clean his greatsword and puts it back on his back, in the large Scabbard of Vigor. Before moving back out to the hall to see what marching order this lot were running with.

Gear seems in order. Ye want me backing the sneak or in the back? Member I ain't as fast as Desmond but I'm a damn sight quieter than the rest of you.

All my stuff is cool. But mundane weapons and armor. Unless you are packing any Magic Stuff that you don't want. Is there a communal list somewhere?


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Yes but I have to update it. We fairly recently sold pretty much all the weapons\armor\misc so there's pretty much just potions, scrolls, and the like. Link in my profile tag (treasure spreadsheet)


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

[spoiler=dwarven] nah still a paladin and witch man, but another dwarf means we can't lose![/soiler]


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

"With how large our group is, I say you stay with me. Plus I can use you as a trapmonkey that way."


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull
Desmond Aeros wrote:
"With how large our group is, I say you stay with me. Plus I can use you as a trapmonkey that way."

The dwarf studies Desmond briefly his eyes a moment and attunes himself to the lithe way the Rogue moved. He tightens some of the straps securing his gear and eliminating any rattles.

Ok, sneak. You and me in front. I'll step where you step.

Inquisitor Teamwork feats:
As a standard action, the inquisitor can choose to learn a new bonus teamwork feat in place of the most recent bonus teamwork feat she has already learned. In effect, the inquisitor loses the bonus feat in exchange for the new one. She can only change the most recent teamwork feat gained. Whenever she gains a new teamwork feat, the previous teamwork feat becomes set and cannot be changed again. An inquisitor can change her most recent teamwork feat a number of times per day equal to her Wisdom modifier.

Swapped Outflank for Stealth Synergy

Stealth Synergy (Teamwork)
Working closely with an ally, you are able to move like twin shadows.

Benefit: While you can see one or more allies who also have this feat, whenever you and your allies make a Stealth check, you all take the highest roll and add all your modifiers to Stealth.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Why are there two Griungs now? What is that language? Are they eating rocks at each other?"


Evil GM

The next interesting cell that Grung and Felic find is across the corridor, two form the end. There they discover is a battered human, "The sun is shining, my faith has not faltered even though my prayers are shielded....I'm Gabriel, follower of the Sun god." It's obvious that you've discovered a cleric.

------
Meanwhile Desmond, Karnog discover a wounded elven fighter shackled to the wall. "I was ambushed from the woods near the Coast Road. I'll gladly fight for freedom to get back to the surface."

From your group's seasoned eyes, you figure the human, dwarf and elven warrior are low experience caravan type warriors. They would like to help, but for what you've faced you're certain they be fodder. The cleric, if equipped and if he had spells appears more seasoned.

Grimm continues to get his gear on.

Updated Map


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

I feel bad for the next enemy we cross. We're going to have a small army with us.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull
baldwin the merciful wrote:

The next interesting cell that Grung and Felic find is across the corridor, two form the end. There they discover is a battered human, "The sun is shining, my faith has not faltered even though my prayers are shielded....I'm Gabriel, follower of the Sun god." It's obvious that you've discovered a cleric.

------
Meanwhile Desmond, Karnog discover a wounded elven fighter shackled to the wall. "I was ambushed from the woods near the Coast Road. I'll gladly fight for freedom to get back to the surface."

From your group's seasoned eyes, you figure the human, dwarf and elven warrior are low experience caravan type warriors. They would like to help, but for what you've faced you're certain they be fodder. The cleric, if equipped and if he had spells appears more seasoned.

Grimm continues to get his gear on.

Updated Map

So I ain't the only one....

Grimm switches to Dwarven,

Dwarven:
What's the plan Karnog? I've used a bit over 1/2 me prayers an I got plenty o healing in me wands. But I was bought in here under cowl and totured for I don't know how many days. I'm up to fight but dunnae what yer all up to.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond sighs as he continues releasing prisoners. "You know I have nothing against your language beyond it sounding like you're gargling gravel, but the rest of us would like to know what's going on!"


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Bah

dwarven:
The only blessing I need is Croaker here! Grimm have we met before? I can't remember anything past about two weeks ago


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
By Asmodeus body odour... that stinks... I think, I think, no I am fine."
Taking spare weapons, prefering ranged ones Felicitas tries to organize those who can fight, at least a bit, to guard the others.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 fort


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull
Grungsdi wrote:

Bah

** spoiler omitted **

I don't think so Brother, but any dwarf with a weapon in hand's kin in my book. Wasn't with this lot long afore we got separated. He holds his hands wide.

This place almost got the better of me on me own. Lord made me pay fer me arrogance. Wanna defeat a citidel, ye need an army.

He looks over at the group and the growing numbers.
Maybe we got the beginnin's o one


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:
I feel bad for the next enemy we cross. We're going to have a small army with us.

A lot of fodder. Plus, your good characters and your paladin should want to put them in harms way.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"We have plenty of ranged weapons and Ammo for you lot, it's probably best if you stay out of harms way as much as possible. Armor up as you can, there's chainmail and shields as well. Bexmak here says he knows a way up and out of here, which I think we should take. Once we're past the blocked zone, we'll be in better shape to rest, heal, and reqrm."


Evil GM

Eventually Grimm gets his armor and gear back in order and rejoins the others in the cell searching. Several more cells have been opened and the prisoners released.

Grung and Felic side corridor:

Cell lettered "J" contains an imprisoned human wizard by the name of Zildjin, who after some healing. I was traveling up to my master in in Fentonville when my caravan was overtaken. Unfortunately, I was in a long battle and have no spellbook or resources remaining but I'm sure my master would compensate you if you take me back to Fentonville. He is a powerful spellcaster." He pleads his case.

You open the third encephalon gorgers cell, who is thrilled to be released and seeing it's brethren alive.

In the cell marked "K" a beatened and spiked half-orc is chained to the wall, he sneers as the door open having plenty of fight in his eyes. After being freed and healed some, he mentions "Death to these slavers." He has plenty of battle scars on his body, "give me a greataxe" he rumbles with a toothy grin.

I'm assuming you are zapping each prisoner with one charge of CLW wand, so mark those off.


Evil GM

The other corridor Des, Karnog and Grimm open a few more cells.

finding a small gnome who calls himself Droyt, he tells you "I used all my spells, I typically cast illusion magics for nobles children and parties, i'm not much of an adventurer."

You come across a few goblins who have been enslaved for violating some law, they are being left here to die.

You also come across a drow ("R) the group knows this man, he was with them in Greznik and several wounded. His wounds are worse and he is near death now. This was the fighter that went down the hallway after being injured int he cave battle.

Updated labelled map


Evil GM

Desmond continues to unlock doors where the group comes across some empty cells, but then they reach one of note. Inside is human, he look relatively unscathed, "I'm Sir Kingsley. Noble holy warrior bound to purge evil from this sinful place. Arm me and I will aid, free me and I will come back to exact holy justice." Karnog you recognize this man as paladin, and one that is quite strong. Even being bound he is stately and commanding in his demeanor.

The last two cells have tow more dwarf warriors, companions to the first one that you found in the cells.

------

Felci and Grung find a human by the name of Silas (cell "L"), "I'm a simple merchant form Fenteronville, I trade diamonds, I'll pay for an escort back to Fentonville."

There is another gorger in the cell marked "E"), so there are four of the them. Companions to Bexmak.

You last cell contains a heavy bound human his hands tightly over head but he is gagged, he seems old but there is an aura of power about him. "I'm elgar, trained in advanced arcane arts, I'm without my spellbook but my speciality training (spell mastery X2) lets me prepare spells without my book that is why i was so bound." He immediately casts mage armor on himself. He looks over the other prisoners. "Most would die on an assault, what they do up where the priests are located would kills us all if we were not rested." he looks over at the paladin Sir Kingley, "Your divinity has been cut off hasn't it...no spells or abilities since you've been here." The paladin nods in agreement. "Unless you worship Orcus you will not regain your abilities."

Complete map of cells


Evil GM

If you want to chat with them go ahead. The encephalon gorgers stay to themselves, somewhat fearful of the Sir Kingsley and the wizard Elgar. although Bexmark will begin to tell you about the passage out through the ceiling where Aurora explored, but there's a hidden passage there.

The diamond merchant, Silas, seems to take lead in whining to be lead out. "We've not warriors and even those that are are poorly equiped and injured, surely rest would help. Re-equip yourselves." Pointing to the two wizards and the Sir Kingslely, and the half orc. "Then come back if you desire death so much but you've no right to lead us to our death. You have responsibilities." he looks to Karnog and Malcolm (if he has woken up with all the noise) when he says responsibilities.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Okay, all. Here is the general plan: we can patch you up and arm you as best as possible. Anyone with magic or healing akills, look to your neighbors and see that everyone is geared as well as possible. Sir Kingsley, there is chainmail, sword, and shield in the barracks area, along with our own paladin, Malcolm and an allied ogre. Bexmak, can we get out of here without going through the slavers' area? With a crew this size, Stealth is out of the question, unless Elgar or Droyt can disguise us with magic. Eat, drink, and clean yourselves up as well as you can."


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

This is turnin out to be quite a party. Am I the only one noticing a high amount of casters. Could be that this place attracts adventurers I guess.

He looks at the assembled.....
Big crowd now.

As soon as they open the cell and see the drow, Grimm goes to pull a dagger and silence it right away...but he remembered to follow the groups lead.

Karnog, ye got Detect Evil prepared? More than a few unsavory types in this group. I'll abide yer decision but I ain't fpr trustin drow, mini vamps or arcane users.

Sense Motive-Paladin: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35Sense Motive-Elgar: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24Sense Motive-Half Orc: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23Sense Motive-Other Wizard: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31Sense Motive-drow: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


Evil GM

Sir Kingsley rummages through the items, he appears looking for something, "My sword is not here, it cannot be held by evil hands." He glares over to the gorgers then over to the drow, when he states this. "Speaking of evil, double cross us and my holy mission will be to bring justice down upon your corrupt souls."

The gorgers respond, "our society can be cruel, but judge us not all to their reputation. We may not be friends but we can work to get out of here until we can part ways."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Which ones are the ones we saw being captured the day prior? The ones I tried to buy?


Evil GM

Grimm you don't sense anything misleading about their intentions. You are certain that Sir Kingsley is paladin, and by the way he carries himself, you figure if armed he's probably the most capable person in the entire party, including you.

Those of you that cast spells understand that the wizard -elgar is cabable, perhaps on equal footing with Sir Kingsley. to be able to cast spells without a spellbook is a talent.

The drow reminds you that he is Filtau, and fought would you until he was seriously injured. He tried to heal himself but was ambushed by goblins in the tunnel, they brought him down here.

The half-orc has a rage about him, he seems capable, but probably over his head when it comes to the talent.

the other wizard, and the gnome illusionist are useless without spell books and they just want to get back to Fentonville along with the commners, and warriors.

Overall, if you sense that Sir Kingsley and Elgar would eagerly mount an attack, if properly equipped.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"The drow is most certainly evil, but we worked together a short time ago. He fled with a wizard ally of his from a fight we could not win. Looks like he got jumped and clapped in here. I told him he would be better off with us."

Karnog looks over the newly rescued team and tries to figure out their next best move for escape.


Evil GM

Grimm you saw the sun cleric, Gabriel, and the elf fighter, Thris, being sold a couple days earlier.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung offers the paladin his MW Warhammer

better than nothing.

unless he took the weapons from the guard


Evil GM

Grung, he'll take your warhammer and flips it around in his hand. "I don't know if I could forgive myself using their swords.

He looks over to Malcolm, "Sir...do you have any spare gear, a shield or armor." Malcolm there is so much commotion now, it's hard to rest and you would have noticed you abilities have not been restored. Sir Kingsley addresses Malcolm, "You, all of you who are blessed by a god other than the wretched Orcus, are cut off from your blessings. You will find no rest here. Unlike other places in the dungeon of graves, this entire area is shielded from your deities grace."


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grace maybe. Not his rules. Folks'll fall ta me blade as easy as everywhere else. Take me shield if ye need it. Got an axe ta lend if ye want. I prefer me Greatsword anyway.

He hands over the black shield, emblazoned with the motif of a spiked helm.

Last post for me for next 7 hours. Bedtime


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"I have a chain shirt stowed away. Not much protection but better than nothing, right?"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Oh by the gods, this is going to be a mess. Desmond shakes his head and goes to scout the area, thinking all the noise might be attracting attention.


Evil GM

The paladin will use the karnog's chain shirt, grimm's shield, he says a prayer before donning each even though there is no response.

Other's quickly grab up what gear they can. the half-orc will use Grimm's axe and done one of the magical chain shirts the dead had. The cleric, drow, and one of the dwarfs don the magical +1 chain used by the slavers. the long swords are grabbed up.

the elf fighter and human (coward) use small blades and bows.

When everyone is situated and garbed the question is brought up again by the diamond merchant, "Are you leading us back to Fentonville?"

If you all decide to lead them back to Fentonville you can use that time to get better gear. No shame in coming back. If you do decide to leave, then post your wish lists in the discussion thread. It'll take some time to get out of the dungeon, so you still have some time to think about what you'd like.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

42 new posts - WTF? Should have known better with the addition of Grimm...lol.

Malcolm wakes from what was best described as only a fitful rest to hear that he would have no restoration of his powers in this Abadar-forsaken place.

Welcome back, Grimm. I thought you surely dead. Sir Kingsley, it is indeed a pleasure. I am sorry, but I have no spare weaponry. Does everyone have what they need? May Abadar guide us!


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Let's get them back to fentonville

I would love to upgrade my weapons/armor adding additional pluses


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"That would be a very good idea.... here I feel somewhat unwanted. But how? We have half a city hating us."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"I agree, back to the city post haste. Anyone who can, carry a crossbow at least. We may need to pincushion a target to prevent our recapture. Our warriors know their job, stay close and listen attentively; we may need to move fast. Are there any questions, or any injuries I need to look at? Don't be proud or ashamed, being whole and hale is critical at this point."


Meath'd finally wakes up with grunt and scratch. "No eat right?" as he shakes the last of his brine dungbeetles out of the jar, crunching the goodness. "We go?" He looks suspiciously at the newcomers. Too many for him to count.

9,451 to 9,500 of 16,207 << first < prev | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.