GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


7,151 to 7,200 of 7,862 << first < prev | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Cavalier/14

"Well, yes," Stelle agrees immediately. "I meant all of us. Either the room or rest. I didn't want to be too pushy, but I do think the danger is gone. Besides, Zilchus is already in there."

Stelle enters the room and looks about.

Aid Zilchus, +4 for Percept=31


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The podium has a series of octagonal depressions in it's top, and radiates heavy abjuration magic, though you cannot pinpoint what they do. Perhaps something needs to be placed there. It doesn't look like the ankh will fit (too small a base).

The chest is also magical and is a Chest of Keeping. A chest of keeping is a large container capable of holding up to 1,000 pounds of contents, with a volume limit of 150 cubic feet (about 5’ cu, though it’s slightly rectangular). While the chest’s lid is closed, the contents are preserved so that they resist the passage of time and do not decay making it ideal for fresh produce and other spoilable goods. Living creatures placed inside the chest have no need to eat or drink, but they age normally. The chest is airtight when the lid is closed, with enough air to last a living creature for up to 10 minutes before it suffocates.

Once the lid is closed, a chest of keeping can be folded up, compacting down to the size of a typical loaf of bread. When the chest is compressed in this way, its contents do not add to the chest’s standard weight of 10 pounds, as they are shunted into an extra-dimensional space for storage. Folding or unfolding a chest of keeping is a full-round action, and a chest of keeping cannot be opened when it is folded.


Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"Or -- we could all take rest."

Once Zilchus is satisfied with the safety of the area, he returns back to Stelle's excellent suggestion.

"What do you all think? Might be nice to take a break, have a drink or two to get our strength back," Zilchus agrees as he begins to backtrack to the entrance. Figuring that Flo's nice camp can go anyplace, near the entrance and fresh air might be the best place.

Happy to rest up.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Oh, that would be nice to rest Commander Zilchus, my friend" Kosei-bat flaps around the room while eyeing at the strange chest "I guess we can try to open that chest. The socket there seems very similar to the one we found in the room by the entrance. Where the large stone was..."

Kosei further examines the chamber using his bat blindsense to look for secret doors and the like.
Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"I'm good to rest up a bit," Florence agrees. "May as well do that first and then we can try putting that ankh where it's supposed to go. Looks like something has to go here too but of course we've not found anything that seems like it'll fit," she adds with a sigh.

"Let's take the chest along, too, whether we want to open it here or not."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Zilchus and Kosei give the chamber one last look over, and though they find nothing, even with Stelle's aid, Kosei thinks perhaps that the ankh is the best fit on the pedestal in the room by the entrance. The pedestal here has larger octagonal notches and more of them - six to be exact. You only have one ankh.

Collapsing the unopened chest Florence picks it up and the party heads on out for a rest. As you round the corner toward the trapped hall, you see a great 10’ tall colorful creature (image) standing in your way. (Map updated, but feel free to shift your positions a bit if you like.)

He, for you imagine it to be a he from the deep smooth voice and large muscular frame, calls out to you politely, ”Ladies and gentleman. I see you’ve procured the Lantern. Pray, tell, what are your intentions?”

The enormous hall-filling figure particularly watches the women - all wearing matching Hakotep masks.

Knowledge Planes DC 22:
You face a Shaitan, LN Large outsider (earth, extraplanar). One question for each five you beat the DC.
- - -


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Kn. Planes (DC 22): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

GM:

DR & Immunities, please.

"Uh..."

Florence hesitates for a moment, looking around at her companions. Then she sighs. "Don't let the masks fool you. We seek the destruction of Hakotep and we know that the, uh, Lantern, is key to unlocking the way to activate the Sekrepheres," she remarks bluntly, not really inclined to try and lie or bluster. "Are you guardian of this place? We'd really rather not have to fight you but if we must, we must."

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence:
No DR normally, but they are immune to electricity.
- - -

The figure straightens up a bit and lowers his axe... slightly. "Hakotep is dead, and the knowledge of how to activate this place died with him." he says simply. "The Sekrespheres, even if activated, have nothing to call from the skies - the Shory are gone, long extinct, as are their cities in the sky."

"Yet if you seek Hakotep's destruction, why do you wear his visage?"


Zilchus pauses before the new figure, not taking any action, but not necessarily sheathing his sword. He doesn't have all the answers the figure requires, but notes that others might.

"Look dude, I think it's silly too. I would *love* to destroy that Mask and put an end to Hakotep as well, but we just can't do it. I tried my hardest, but the Mask just can't be broken. Do you know a way to destroy it? Because that's the only way Hakotep will be destroyed forever."


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Ah look! Are you a new friend?" Kosei flaps around the group "My intentions are to safe Osirion. You seem pretty informed. Why don't you join us and tell us how to use this ankh?"


Female Halfling Cavalier/14
Figure wrote:
"Yet if you seek Hakotep's destruction, why do you wear his visage?"

"To confuse our enemies who seem to want to resurrect Hakotep -- to protect the true mask to prevent it from falling into their hands." Stelle states, steadying the snorting-shifting Anubis under her.

"But you say Hakotep is dead, and the Shory are gone -- but that's not our experience. Why, we entered a floating Pyramid just the other day - floating by Shory magics! It crashed just outside of Wati before we could figure out how to control it. What do you make of that?"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 15

Zilchus Lyghtlode wrote:
"Look dude, I think it's silly too. I would *love* to destroy that Mask and put an end to Hakotep as well, but we just can't do it. I tried my hardest, but the Mask just can't be broken. Do you know a way to destroy it? Because that's the only way Hakotep will be destroyed forever."

”Interesting.” he seems to be thinking a moment, but with the mask its hard not to feel like he’s just staring at you intently. He must have a fierce gaze to make you this uneasy just staring at a mask!

”I wonder, I am on contract to protect Hakotep’s creation here, but I do not think that extends to the mask.” He mumbles some legal jargon under his breath, lost to his mask, as he thinks the problem through. It is clear that though he may have a great mind, it’s one-track, and he thinks on this a while before lifting he head back up to the group just in time to hear the bat speak.

Kosei Sharif-El-Sadad wrote:
"Ah look! Are you a new friend?" Kosei flaps around the group "My intentions are to safe Osirion. You seem pretty informed. Why don't you join us and tell us how to use this ankh?"

”Ah, my apologies bat. I had thought you were but a familiar or pet.” he bows. ”Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tef-Naju, and I am tasked with protecting the Khepsutanem until the Sky Pharaoh can use it to pull down a Shory city. So I’m afraid I cannot help you with the Life Lantern, or tell you how any of this works.”

He considers a moment, thinking about something very specific, and once again his mask stares at you all. He seems about to speak, or maybe just think some more, when Stelle speaks up.

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"To confuse our enemies who seem to want to resurrect Hakotep -- to protect the true mask to prevent it from falling into their hands." Stelle states, steadying the snorting-shifting Anubis under her.

”Ah yes, the cultists. I have heard of them, but I have not seen them. You see, I cannot leave this place…” he mumbles as Stelle continues.

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"But you say Hakotep is dead, and the Shory are gone -- but that's not our experience. Why, we entered a floating Pyramid just the other day - floating by Shory magics! It crashed just outside of Wati before we could figure out how to control it. What do you make of that?"

He tears the mask from his face, shoulders his axe, and bears his full countenance (link) upon Stelle. His eyes are coal black set in granite colored ‘whites’ and his gaze delves deeply into her eyes, partly hidden by her own mask of Hakotep. She feels his eyes upon her like mithral chains holding her fixed in place.

Stelle:
You hear, in your mind, a powerful presence speaking quietly, ”Repeat that? There are Shory magics flying in the air above us?”

You may move, his eyes do not actually fix you in place, but his gaze has ages of time behind it and it's quite hard to look away. If you try to look away as you respond you may do so, but it is difficult. Also, Sense Motive please.
- - -


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Florence looks uneasily from Stelle to Tef-Naju and back again now that the being seems to have fixed the halfling with a rather piercing gaze.

"It's as she says," she nods, though Florence is now unsure of whether he even hears her words. "We saw it for ourselves and, um, so did thousands of others..."


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Feeling that it seems to be too much trouble to look away anyway, Stelle stares back evenly at Tef-Naju, and uses the point of her Lance to gesture at the ceiling.

Tef-Naju:

SenseMotive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

"Can you not speak so that my companions can hear you also? I don't know why we have to speak this way, but so be it. You heard me correctly. They were there, in the sky -- a whole fleet of Pyramids being controlled by Hakotep's -- we saw that from the control room. If you could leave this place, you could see the remains of it yourself. To bring them down and end Hakotep once and for all is the only reason we are here."

She pauses for a moment, then speaks aloud.

After the somewhat prolonged stare, Stelle politely clears her throat. "Is there something we can do to help with that? Your inability to leave? Remove a curse, or something perhaps?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:
He, for you imagine it to be a he from the deep smooth voice and large muscular frame, calls out to you politely, "Ladies and gentleman. I see you’ve procured the Lantern. Pray, tell, what are your intentions?”

How do they know about the ankh?! Nidhi makes a move to cover her breasts and nether region, thinking this stranger might have X-ray vision. "Hey! Don't look through my garments!" She squints and tries to recall if this creature - whatever it is - has X-ray vision. She enjoys attention, but dresses conservatively enough.

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

GM Euan wrote:
"Yet if you seek Hakotep's destruction, why do you wear his visage?"

Nidhi can't help it, she presses closer to Zilchus and Stelle. She remembers when she was mind controlled and dislikes the idea of a repeat scenario. "I assure you, we're just passing by. Shall I sing you a tale of our travels? I promise you: my voice is quite beautiful." Nidhi's emrald green eyes peer at the stranger through her mask, although she doesn't show any sign of removing it.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

After what seems like a long time he says, ”Of course.” though you’re not sure who he’s replying to.

He then smiles, having reached some sort of conclusion, and suggests, ”I think we can help each other out.”

Stelle:
While he’s clearly ready for battle, he seems quite sincere in his thoughts and words, though you can’t imagine how a creature bound here for thousands of years hasn’t gone insane. Surely he’s not alone. That or something drives him beyond measure. Then again, he is an outsider, and they are wired differently so that’s probably part of it. He strikes you as a very honorable man.
- - -

Nidhi Aashirya wrote:
"Hey! Don't look through my garments!"

”I shall not. I promise.”

Nidhi:
He says it in such a way as to make you believe he could, at a glance, but will not as you’ve asked him not to. He seems to be telling the truth. He strikes you as a very honorable man.
- - -

Nidhi Aashirya wrote:
"I assure you, we're just passing by. Shall I sing you a tale of our travels? I promise you: my voice is quite beautiful."

”I’m sure it is,” he says with a warm smile, careful to look Nidhi in the eye, ”I am curious how you’ve come to be here, but as I will not be sharing much of my past, I do not expect you to, though I would enjoy it.”

He pauses one of his loooong pauses. Perhaps he’s waiting on Nidhi, perhaps he’s thinking. It’s hard to say for sure, but before Nidhi can get her full voice on, he continues.

”No, there is no curse.” he finally responds to Stelle. ”I am bound here by contract, and for the first time in a long time, you have given me hope of release. Perhaps, if you use the Khepsutanem to pull down a Shory-magic powered pyramid, it will be sufficient to satisfy my contract and I may leave. Perhaps…”

”Yet my terms are clear. I cannot aid you in this, and we must come to blows if you attempt to destroy anything here. The Khepsutanem must remain intact until my term has expired. I think if you agree to these terms, there is no reason for us to fight this day.”

He shifts his ax to his other shoulder and leans in a bit, ”So what do you think? Do you agree to treat these trenches with the respect of a true archeologist? There’s nothing in my contract that says I’m to stop people using the Khepsutanem, just to protect it.”


Zilchus subconsciously does move to protect Nidhi, from real or imagined threat. He's used to putting his body between her and danger and continues it though it costs him so much blood.

He follows Tef-Naju to the entrance, listening as he goes.

GM Euan wrote:
”So what do you think? Do you agree to treat these trenches with the respect of a true archeologist? There’s nothing in my contract that says I’m to stop people using the Khepsutanem, just to protect it.”

"I am slow to agree to this. We will do what we must to accomplish our goal. We'll be respectful, sure, but if we find the bones of those damned here in these tunnels, we are going to show them the light so that their souls might be freed. I cannot let your binding stand in the way of releasing them from their ever-lasting torment," Zilchus replies, trying to set some clear ground rules.

"Likewise, if we are attacked by guardians of this place, we will defend ourselves. We have rights to be here, by will of the Great Croc, we do."


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Out of curiosity... are we the first ones that have ever seek to do this in all your years here?" the bat squeaks the words "And what do you plan to do once free? I would hate that your release would mean pain for the lovely and starry Osirion we so much try to protect with all our adventures. I promise you my friend."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 1

"Oh." The large man waves his hand after Zilchus speaks, "I care not for the creatures who might block you, the guardians as you call them. Most of them are insane if they have any minds at all." he smiles.

"You've bested Kenjutret, and that is quite a feat. I'm sure you'll do fine."

When Kosei expresses his concerns, Tef-Naju thinks a while before responding, "My freedom has been denied me for quite some time. I suppose I shall visit my wife's family. I have never met them."

After another slow pause he adds, "I am of another time. I have no interest in what the Pharaoh's have done in the millennias I've been gone. Why should I?"

He steps part way into the wall, as easily as if it were air. Just enough to let you pass unimpeded toward the exit.

"I wish you luck. I do indeed."


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle and Anubis collect as many bones as they can find, and head out.

She gives a polite bow of the head as she passes the half Tef-Naju, half wall.

Once the party is on their way out to expose bones and rest, she says, "Well, he's right about Inky to be sure. That one is insane."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Ah yes, the bones. I almost forgot!

Having seen the entire layout, you expect it'll take a couple hours of the party working the tunnels to ensure you have all the bones. You've picked up the obvious ones, and some not so obvious, but there's a lot of sand that has built up over the centuries. To be sure, it'll take some time.

You can do that now, or after your rest. Tef-Naju lingers briefly (he does nothing quickly) before settling into the stone and disappearing.


GM Euan wrote:
"I wish you luck. I do indeed."

Zilchus nods, keeping his falchion handy until everyone passes by the strange dude. He trusts the dude somewhat, but feels the need to protect the party...just in case.

When they are finally outside, he let's Flo's magic create a safe space for resting for the night.

After setting up the night's watches, he takes his turn, barely drinking all that much.


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Thank you," Florence offers, quite sincere. "I...I don't know how you've kept your sanity all these years but I hope we can finish our job here *and* set you free."

When the question of the bones comes back up, Florence thinks for a moment. "I think we've managed to clear out all of the dangers in here, right? Let's try and find the rest of the bones now and then put them out in the sun in the morning, before we get started again."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

To keep tings moving along a little, the party collects the remaining bones and places them out in the sun for the morning's first light. There are a lot of bones. It's hard to tell how many people they represent, but many slaves died here that's for sure.

The night passes uneventfully enveloped within Florences' safe magics. As the morning sun hits the bones you've laid out, a fine wispy green mist burns away from them in the golden sun's rays. At the same time, you feel a peacefulness - or more accurately a lack of unease - from the tunnels you've just left.

Just to outline your immediate options, you have yet to study the ankh, you've the chest to open, and of course you are presumably going to place the ankh in the notch in the Great Receptacle room to see what it does. You believe it will activate the Slave Trenches.

It is the morning of Toilday, the 19th of Arodus, 4714. The sun is, as usual, clear, bright, and hot.


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

After waking up, re-braiding her hair, and putting on her mask, Nidhi takes out the ankh to look at it with the others.

Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Once everyone has completed their morning rituals, prayers, and ablutions Florence turns her attention to the strange chest the group had found the previous day while Nidhi looks at the ankh.

"Here, I'll scan it one more time for magic auras, just to be safe, then um, I'd like you to look it over, please," Florence calls over to Nidhi. "We can trade off; I'll look at the ankh once you're done looking at it."

After Florence scans the chest, not really expecting to learn anything new, she turns her attention to the ankh once Nidhi finishes with it.

Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35
Kn. Religion: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cavalier/14

"If we are going to open the chest, let's do it here in broad daylight, in case something dark and weird pops out." Stelle says, saddling up Anubis (who appears to have spent the evening sprawled across the feet of Zilchus when neither of them were on watch) while objects are inspected.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Kosei will transform into an air elemental to try help with the sand.

The next day he helps with his own magics to Florence and cheers up Nidhi trying to get her find any possible trap in the chest "You are best trap finder ever known by the Osirion ruins Sayyida Alawiya Nidhi my friend!"

After the chest is resolved, Kosei will follow up and help to fit the ankh in the western room of the complex.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The large ankh made of gold with a polished sphere of sapphire fitted into its center is called the Life Lantern and it is a minor artifact, and priceless according to Nidhi. Held in hand or worn (neck slot) by a living bearer, the life lantern glows with a radiance and quality equal to that of a sunrod. If the carrier is undead, the life lantern instead sheds an area of magical darkness akin to that provided by a darkness spell.

The light or darkness exuded by a life lantern enhances certain elements of necromancy. In an area of light generated by a living carrier of a life lantern, dying creatures gain a +4 bonus on all Constitution checks to stabilize. More significantly, a body brought back to life via raise dead, resurrection, or any similar effect does not gain any negative levels upon being brought back, as long as the body is restored while it is illuminated by the life lantern’s light. Once per year, the life lantern may be used by a living creature to cast Resurrection on a creature by touching the life lantern to a portion of the dead creature’s body.

When the life lantern sheds darkness in the hand of an undead creature, all undead creatures in that area of darkness gain fast healing 5. Once per week, the life lantern may be used by an undead creature to cast create greater undead.

The life lantern also functions as a holy or unholy symbol for a spellcaster who worships a deity who grants access to the domains of Death or Healing.

- - -

The chest opens easily to reveal a large spacious interior with but a single smaller box, currently open to reveal a series of what look to be obsidian figures set in black velvet. Each figure is about six inches tall and is affixed to a small octagonal ebony base - identical to the octagonal depressions in the podium on the other side of the room where the chest was found. There is a single hieroglyph burned into each base (black on black - hard to read).

Detect Magic reveals auras around all those not gray and crumbling to ash. Feel free to make a DC 32 spellcraft check for each one not gray as if you were identifying a magic item. Only one attempt each, as with magic items.

The Architect: This figurine depicts the architect Chisisek as he appeared in life, but those who have seen his well-preserved mummy can recognize him nonetheless. As Chisisek is dead, this figurine is gray and will crumble to ash if touched.

The Assassin: This figurine depicts a strange, cloaked figure that does not seem to have legs.

The Dusk-Taker: This figurine depicts the arcane roc Kenjutret. As Kenjutret is dead, this figurine is gray and will crumble to ash if touched.

The Fulcrum: This figurine depicts a mythic earth elemental.

The Tribe-Eater: This figurine depicts a mummified spinosaurus.

The Warden: This figurine depicts the shaitan Tef-Naju, warden of the Slave Trenches.

I’ll hold off on loading the ankh in the disk for the moment, though Kosei is ready to go.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
GM Euan wrote:

The life lantern also functions as a holy or unholy symbol for a spellcaster who worships a deity who grants access to the domains of Death or Healing.

Once per year, the life lantern may be used by a living creature to cast Resurrection on a creature by touching the life lantern to a portion of the dead creature’s body.

Nidhi clasps her hands together and breaks into a superstitious spiel: "A holy symbol of Pharasma! I am in the divine's favor! This can't be a coincidence. We were meant to be here. The gods rally behind our cause! My blindness must have just been a test of faith."

Nidhi is already wearing the mask maybe someone else should have the lantern.

Spellcraft AID DC32: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 The Warden


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Wow...now I see why Tef-Naju called it the 'Life Lantern'," Florence whistles. "But its properties are like yin and yang, depending on whether a living person carries it or a dead one. If one of us carry it then it will shed light, make it harder for anyone close by to, um, bleed out and reduce the strain on the body of someone brought back from the dead - as long as they're brought back within the lantern's light, anyway."

"Most importantly...once a year, a living person can use the Life Lantern itself to resurrect the dead, just by touching it to the body."

She thinks for a moment. "It could also be used as a holy symbol for anyone who worships a deity concerned with either Death or Healing. But given the powers it has...maybe Zilchus or Stelle should carry it. The power of resurrection doesn't come cheap and it might help in case something...um, something happens to me."

While she waits to hear input from the others on who should (eventually) carry the ankh, Florence turns her attention to the strange little figurines found in the chest. "Oh! I guess they represent Hakotep's...guardians? Mmm...yes, probably guardians of this place, because I don't see one of his aunt here."

Spellcraft - The Assassin: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41
Spellcraft - The Fulcrum: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25
Spellcraft - The Tribe-Eater: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (18) + 21 = 39
Spellcraft - The Warden: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (18) + 21 = 39


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Each figurine apparently grants some power when placed on the podium below you, in the room that held the shining child. You don’t know, obviously, what the ‘dead’ statues would have done, but you learn what most of the others do thanks to Florence’s skill with spells.

The Assassin: Someone is apparently having a little fun. When this figurine is placed on the podium, it enlarges and transforms into a shadowy fey assassin known as an ankou, who then attacks everyone in sight. Very nasty.

The Tribe-Eater: The mummified spinosaurus is apparently known as Sensuret. Apparently Sensuret is un-killable… unless its icon is placed on the podium. Doing so allows you to kill the spinosaurus, but also grants it the powers of Haste and Fast Healing 5 - ironically making it harder to kill in the first place. Mixed bag.

The Warden: This figurine depicts the shaitan Tef-Naju, warden of the Slave Trenches. When placed, you’ll gain a telepathic link with Tef-Naju. Further you’ll gain the abilities of the Status spell and Discern Location, but only with each other (Tef-Naju will know about you, and you’ll know about Tef-Naju).

You’re not sure what the last statue does (the Fulcrum).


That's the sweetest Ankh since Paul.

Nidhi Aashirya wrote:
"A holy symbol of Pharasma! I am in the divine's favor! This can't be a coincidence. We were meant to be here. The gods rally behind our cause! My blindness must have just been a test of faith."

Zilchus snorks, unable to resist.

"I'm pretty sure we've discussed that it was the failure of the Pharasmooks that got us into this mess," Zilchus comments unbidden. "It's been the Great Croc that has given us the strength to make up for the failures of the weaker deities."

Florence Corvina wrote:
"It could also be used as a holy symbol for anyone who worships a deity concerned with either Death or Healing. But given the powers it has...maybe Zilchus or Stelle should carry it."

"We should let Stelle use it. I enjoy having her light and pounce around the battlefield," Zilchus suggests. "But maybe we should go back and resurrect Chisisek. We know where his body lay, and we know he knows things."

Zilchus doesn't touch any of the figures, and appreciates Flo's explanations.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

Kosei flaps around Florence, but his knowledge is not that deep in the realm of the arcane.
Sepllcraft - The Fulcrum: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

"I believe you should use the Tribe-Eater statuette Commander Zilchus, while Florence is probably better at using the Warden. I am intrigued for the Assassin's transromation but I don't want to become an assassin myself my friends."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Ah, apologies, I was unclear with my text. Kosei is correct, the Warden statue is specific to the person who sets it in place (not the whole party), but Sensuret becomes killable by anybody when its statue is in place. Not just the person who placed it.

Spellcraft DC 22 or Knowledge Arcana DC 27:
Resurrection is limited to 10 years per level for the deceased. As Chisisek has been dead for thousands of years it unfortunately won't work.
- - -


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

Spellcraft (DC 22): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25

"Ooh, that's a nice thought Zilchus but Chisisek's been dead for thousands of years," Florence shakes her head. "Resurrection magic is powerful stuff but it's not that powerful. Maybe if he'd died in the last 50 years or even last century it'd work."

She scowls at the Assassin figurine. "Whoever crafted these has a sick sense of humor. Let's leave that one be unless we have to use it."

"The Warden figurine...well, one of us could use it I guess but Tef-Naju already knows we're here so I'm not really sure what good it would do."

"And...Sensuret? I don't think we've run across him yet but he must be lurking around somewhere as another guardian," Florence shudders. "I think we should place this one now, so we know we'll have a chance at killing him when and if our paths cross."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Zilchus spits at the news that his very good idea won't work because Pharasma is pretty stingy with her souls. She probably doesn't even need Chisisek's soul, but she's gunna cling to it anyway.

"Fine. It was a good plan. Maybe we can save it for if I ever see Ben again, because I'm gunna kill him," Zilchus continues his grousefest.

"Well, okay fine. Let's get going."

Zilchus will magic up and be ready to move on.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle marvels as knowledgable words about obsidian figurines pour from her lips.

Florence wrote:
"It could also be used as a holy symbol for anyone who worships a deity concerned with either Death or Healing. But given the powers it has...maybe Zilchus or Stelle should carry it."
Zilchus wrote:
"We should let Stelle use it. I enjoy having her light and pounce around the battlefield," Zilchus suggests.

Stelle blushes a bit, "Aw, thanks." She takes the ankh and looks at it. "Oooh, it is pretty. Are you saying I don't need to have any special powers to cast spells to use it?" She puts it on, but keeps the sunrod in Anubis's saddle and the Scarab of Mummy Defense active.

Florence wrote:
""And...Sensuret? I don't think we've run across him yet but he must be lurking around somewhere as another guardian," Florence shudders. "I think we should place this one now, so we know we'll have a chance at killing him when and if our paths cross."

Stelle agrees. "Yes, we should definitely make it killable!"


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Sorry, that was supposed to read "Stelle marvels at Florence as knowledgable words about obsidian figurines pour from her lips."

I'm a little distracted right now.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14
Zilchus Lyghtlode wrote:
"I'm pretty sure we've discussed that it was the failure of the Pharasmooks that got us into this mess," Zilchus comments unbidden. "It's been the Great Croc that has given us the strength to make up for the failures of the weaker deities."

Nidhi frowns but her expression is hidden under the mask. "That's now how I remember it... You'd better be careful to not talk ill of the gods or you may be smited right where you stand!" She watches Stelle secure the lantern on her person.

Florence Corvina wrote:
"And...Sensuret? I don't think we've run across him yet but he must be lurking around somewhere as another guardian," Florence shudders. "I think we should place this one now, so we know we'll have a chance at killing him when and if our paths cross."
Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
Stelle agrees. "Yes, we should definitely make it killable!"

"Do you think Chisisek knew there was a figure of him here? A voodoo doll, I mean. And why would the Forgotten Pharaoh keep the figurines here and not on his flying pyramid? The restless bodies of the dead reside here. It's not some finished, posh empire fitting a pharaoh." Nidhi gestures around the space, her various bracelets tinking with her movement. "All I'm saying, is that if I were pharaoh, this place would be symmetrical with man-made trenches of crystal-clear water, framed by mosaic tile, running the entire length of the area. And the dead would have their own separate eternal place of rest."


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

At some point, once the group is decided on whether or not to place the Sensuret figurine, Florence takes a moment to provide her usual magics to the group and to herself...

Greater False Life: 2d10 + 13 ⇒ (7, 6) + 13 = 26

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Glitterdust x2, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Disable Construct, Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2 + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Fairy Ring Retreat

______________

Extended Heroism for Zilchus & Stelle, Mage Armor & Greater False Life for herself~


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party gears up for battle, just in case, and places the Sensuret figurine on the pedestal.

Absolutely nothing happens. Not event he hint of magic, or pop of arcane light. Taking it out and putting it in again once or twice to be sure it's seated you place it firmly in the slot and still nothing. Surely it must be working, but there is no outward sign and Detect Magic reveals nothing new.

You, presumably, keep the others in their protective case and stow them away safely for now.

What's next? Do you place the Life Lantern, so briefly around Stelle's neck, on the dais in its slot? Or head back out into the Khepsutanem to investigate further?


Female Halfling Cavalier/14
Nidhi wrote:
"Do you think Chisisek knew there was a figure of him here? A voodoo doll, I mean. And why would the Forgotten Pharaoh keep the figurines here and not on his flying pyramid? The restless bodies of the dead reside here. It's not some finished, posh empire fitting a pharaoh."

"If I had to guess, I'd say yes Chisisek knew. I'm thinking as architect of Hakotep's flying pyramid tomb, he must have been alive when this place itself was built. I think it's just the launch and landing site for the tomb, and Chisisek knew how it worked. I wonder if the figurine was actually magically or somehow otherwise connected to him -- being stored in that particular chest."

"Thank you, Florence."

Stelle watches as the figurine of Sensuret is placed. "Come on! Let's go see if we can run into Sensuret, and turn his figurine to dust!"


Zilchus smiles and nods at Florence as she blesses him with Heroism as is befitting a commander. Per Kosei's urging, he does put the Tribe-Eater's effigy in the right place. He's ready for something and hopes not too much of his blood is spilt in the process.

"Yes, Stelle, let us find this beast. Surely, it cannot stand many blows from your pointy stick and fewer yet from my blade," he rejoinders with Stelle, trying to keep up. He air walks up a bit higher to see if there might be any dust or movement around.

1d20 + 23 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 23 + 2 = 31 Perception


HP: 87/95 l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +13, R +11, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 6/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 2/5, L5: 4/5, L6: 3/4, L7: 1/2, L8: 1/1 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +22, Diplomacy +13, Fly +15, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/History +24, Kn. Nature +22, Kn. Local +21, Kn. Planes +19, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +24, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 22, HP: 47/47

"Oh, uh, I figured we'd go ahead and place the Life Lantern right away and see what happens but we can look around some more too," Florence shrugs as she moves to follow her friends.

"And I guess it can't hurt to make sure that this Sensuret isn't wandering about outside somewhere. It'd sure be easier to fight him on our terms than his if he were to surprise us somewhere."


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

The party heads back out into the Slave Trenches to seek their foe - the Tribe-Eater Sensuret!

Unfortunately, Zilchus cannot gain much altitude as the high winds above the Khepsutanem keep him closer to the ground. He sees little in the immediate area (you’re on the far north side of the field - I’ve updated the map).

There are unknown chambers behind the sandfall to investigate to the East. You also know you need to find the Sekrephrenet (the Monument Vault) so you can activate the Sekrepheres after you place the Life Lantern and the Akhumenmnet (The Guardian Vault) to obtain the Pharaoh’s Key to trigger the Slave Trenches. You do not yet know where these vaults are located though one of them may lie behind the sandfall, it's hard to know for sure.

Feel free to move your characters on the map to indicate roughly where you'd like to go if description isn't enough.


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"I am happy to follow you my friends. But shouldn't we rest a bit?" Kosei-bat flaps around Zilchus head then over Stelle squeaking his words "We were interrupted by the Tef-Naju Guardian. I can keep going for a while but I would not like to spoil your deserved rest"

Whether before or after the rest, Kosei will help to find for the next destination the Sekrephrenet "The architect told us its in the eastern side. If we have problems finding it, I can use the guidance of the stars and the sands of Osirion once more to find our path, but I will need to rest for that"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

You are rested Kosei, the party rested overnight (link) just before opening the chest and investigating the innards after chatting with Tef-Naju. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

”Nothing here,” Zilch comments as he airwalks down to a more normal height. ”Let’s go to the East. That’s where we should go, eh Kosei?”

Keeping an eye out, Zilchus will continue on.

1d20 + 23 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 23 + 2 = 28 Perception


HP 153/153 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 25 | F +16 R +10 W +19 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 15/15 FB: 10/10 L1: 6/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 6/7 L4: 4/6 L5: 6/6 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 L8: 2/2 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 3/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min, life bubble 4h

"Ah! Sure! Let me ask the sands where shall we head now my friends!" refreshed by the night's rest Kosei gathers his magics and casts find the path "Ohm! Sands of the Trenches, guide us to the Sekrephrenet!!!"

Once more a human, the sands start to whirl around Kosei, then the grains tinkle far away forming a clear path that points to the Sekrephrenet "We just have to follow the path now my friends!"

Prepared spells:

SPELLS
CL 13 (Concentration +20); only 10% misschance while deafened
Orisons (4)
light
divine guidance
create water
detect magic

Level 1 (7/day + 4 pearls of power I)
burning hands - D
obscuring mist
remove sickness
expeditious excavation
* longstrider (h/level)
ant haul
faerie fire

Level 2 (7/day + 1 pearl of power II)
produce flame - D
barkskin (10 min/level)
frost fall (Fort 19)
delay poison (1 h/level)
2x stone discus (no SR)
stone call (no SR)
Hand: see invisibility (CL 5; 50 min)

Level 3 (6/day)
fireball - D (Ref 20)
stone shape
greater magic fang (1 h/level)
resist energy communal (10 min/level)
shifting sand
air geyser (Ref 20)
Hand: daylight (CL 5)

Level 4 (5/day)
wall of fire - D
freedom of movement (10 min/level)
dispel magic
geyser (Ref 21)
flame strike (Ref 21)

Level 5 (5/day)
fire shield - D
commune with nature death ward
blessing of the salamander (fast healing 5)
call lightning storm (Ref 22)
fire snake

Level 6 (4/day)
fire seeds - D
sirocco (Fort 23)
stone tell
* find the path

Level 7 (2/day)
elemental body IV (fire only)
heal

7,151 to 7,200 of 7,862 << first < prev | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.