GM Euan's Mummy's Mask

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet
Osirion Map - Wati City Map - Tephu City Map


7,101 to 7,150 of 7,654 << first < prev | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | next > last >>

HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Round 1

Florence feels a sinking feeling as she hears the faint incantations and the strange giggle, followed by the realization that she can't hear Zilchus or Kosei though they're obviously speaking.

"Son of a succubus," she swears under her breath as she begins casting, hoping to gain some insight on this new predicament they're in.

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Fog Cloud, Glitterdust, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Fairy Ring Retreat

Lesser Extend Rod Uses: 1/3


______________

Florence casts True Seeing~


Florence Corvina wrote:
"<unheard things>"
Nidni VonQuietVoice wrote:
"<unheard song>"

"What? Speak up!" Zilchus asks annoyed.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence casts True Seeing, to see what can be seen. Kosei prepares faerie fire, though no invisible foe appears to the party as yet. Nidhi safely pockets the ankh and starts an anticipatory counter-song for herself and Florence.

Florence & anyone else with True Seeing:
Well, a number of things are wrong, and it can all be tied to a couple of spells and one creature.

There’s a Wall of Force blocking the entrance. You and Nidhi are trapped inside - remember dispel magic doesn’t work, but dimension door should.

There’s a Screen illusion hiding the upper area of the chamber. The true ceiling gradually slopes up to a peak at 30’.

The light source in that vast space is actually a creature, a Shining Child (CE Medium outsider (evil, extraplanar)) which you can now see behind the Screen. Surrounded by a nimbus of near-blinding light, this strange creature looks something like an emaciated child with clawed hands. He is grinning at you, laughing even at the excitement your presence has caused in his long wait. Knowledge Planes for more information.

He begins to glow…
- - -

Suddenly, an explosion of light fills the chamber, like a light-bomb going off. All those who can reasonably see into the room (Nidhi, Florence, and Kosei only - Stelle and Zilchus are up the stairs, and can only see the doorway really), please make a Fortitude save DC 25 or be permanently blinded. Save and you merely see spots in front of your eyes a little while.

- Round 1 -
Stelle - 11-
Zilchus - 5
- Round 2 -
Florence - 24
Kosei - 19
Nidhi - 12
Good folk - 11+

Now up - everyone!


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 1, Init 11

Zilchus wrote:
""What -aht? Speak-eak upup!""

"Is that -- an echo? No, I don't like this. It's too quiet in there. I think there's now some kind of barrier between us and them." Stelle aims her lance down the stairs toward the ankh chamber entrance directly in front of Kosei.

Stelle heaves a sigh as Kosei the air elemental gently blows sand around at the base of the stairs. "Kosei, could you please play with our hair over by Zilchus behind us? Unless you can cast through whatever is in our way -- that is. I want to see if we can ram our way through."

If Kosei moves:
Charge: 1d20 + 13 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 13 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 5 = 36 -PA
for Damage: 3d6 + 15 + 9 + 6d6 + 24 ⇒ (5, 4, 5) + 15 + 9 + (1, 6, 5, 5, 3, 3) + 24 = 85 +PA, Holy

-- otherwise Stelle stays poised like that until she has a charge lane.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Assuming Kosei does indeed move, Stelle smacks the wall with epic force. Though she can't see anything, she feels, and hears, a great crack under her lance. It does not break however.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Florence's Round 2

Florence's eyes widen as they trail up towards the ceiling and what she can see up there...

GM:

Kn. Planes: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Weaknesses, Resistances, Special Defenses, in that order (however many that result might net).

...and then she gasps as the light suddenly flashes bright bright bright!

Fort (DC 25): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

GM & Nidhi:

Thankfully her vision is spared, albeit said vision is now colored by numerous cloudy floaters that dance back and forth. She points up towards the ceiling, crying out, "Nidhi! On the ceiling! An illusion and a monster behind it!"

Then she begins to cast a spell, hoping to catch the thing quickly before it has a chance to try any other nasty tricks...
______________

Florence casts Hold Monster on the thing; DC 21 Will save~

Those looking into the room see Florence look up towards the ceiling and shout something as she points at something else. Then she appears to begin casting...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence:
No weaknesses to speak of, but he does have a cold and sonic resistance of 10.
- - -

Florence & Nidhi:
Nidhi, as Florence points out there is an illusion, you may attempt a save. Willpower DC 25, but you get a +4 circumstance bonus as Florence is telling you it's not real. If you make the save, you may read the spoiler above entitled "Florence & anyone else with True Seeing".

The creature attempts to fend off Florences magical attack!
Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 vs DC 21

The creature is held! That'll put a crimp in his style.
- - -


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 2:

Fortitude DC25: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 4 = 26

The bard frowns when Florence points out the demon child. Nidhi continues to sing as a free action. She uses her song as a saving throw(?) She takes out her bow. "Sweetie, why don't you come down from there? I have a present for you since you're so clever." ...an arrow to your knee.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27

Countersong: Creatures within 30 ft. may use bard's Perform check in place of saving throw. Doesn't work unless effect allows saves.

Nidhi Spell Tally:
34 Bardic Performances: 17/34
7 1st-level: Remove Fear
7 2nd-level: Heroism
5 3rd-level: Good Hope, Good Hope
4 4th-level: Cure Critical Wounds, Greater Invisibility
2 5th-level:


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi:
I think you've got your saves confused a little. There's a Fort save, DC 25, to avoid the blindness. No bonuses there from Florence.

Then there's a Will save to see through the illusion. That's also DC 25, but you get a +4 to that save from Florence.

So before you can see the child, you'll need to make both saves.

Oh, and I don't think your bardic performance helps either save, as neither are 'sonic or language-dependent'.
- - -


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Oof. D:

Fortitude DC25: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Nidhi, I think, is blind (though she could see through the illusion if she could see)...

Oof indeed!

Zilchus and Kosei to go.


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Kosei - in rethinking Stelle's charge, I was incorrect in an earlier rules ruling. I had thought you'd need to move for Stelle to charge. However that is not the case. You provide cover at best, so no need to leave your position to do what you wish.


Round 1, Init 5

Seeing as he can't move until Stelle or someone figures out the wall, Zilchus readies for if something comes up.

Ready with lunge as necessary.
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (4, 2) + 21 = 27 adamantine slashing damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 106-6-14 (2 con damage)/106
AC: 34/30+2 SoF (def) (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 0/13 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 3/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/13 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


HP 143/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 12/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 3/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 3/5 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 2/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Fortitude DC 25: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
Kosei's mind protects him from the light by automatically shutting down recognizance system. When Stelle asks for space, Kosei elemental simply flies up while trying to recover sight.

Without ability to see or reach the fight Kosei only complains "Oh curses! What is going on? What is happening? How can I help?!!!"

For some reason the map is white for me, the UI is drawn but only the white background is shown


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle slams with great force into the wall, doing some real damage, but not enough to rend it. Zilchus readies to attack any threat. Florence casts a hold monster and gestures to the ceiling. Kosei, painfully blinded, staggers back behind Zilchus knowing there’s little he can do to aid at this time. Nidhi pulls her bow, but she is also blinded, making her archery option tougher.

Florence:
The small child, held, yearning to break free, spends the required full round action to do so…
Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 vs DC 21

...and does. His face suddenly contorts with the anger of a petulant baby, having been put in the corner for bad behavior.
- - -

You all hear a shrill shriek just before Stelle's turn, as if a baby, crying, was speaking, "Now that's not fair! I couldn't breathe!!" though only Florence can see the creature.

- Round 2 -
Stelle - 11-
Zilchus - 5
- Round 3 -
Florence - 24
Kosei - 19
Nidhi - 12
Shining Child - 11+
Wall (-32hp)

Now up - everyone!


Round 2, Init 19

Zilchus waits for the wall to be beaten down and maintains his ready.

Ready with lunge as necessary.
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (2, 1) + 21 = 24 adamantine slashing damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 106-6-14 (2 con damage)/106
AC: 34/30+2 SoF (def) (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 0/13 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 3/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/13 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


HP 143/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 12/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 3/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 3/5 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 2/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

"I cannot see! I cannot see my friends!" Kosei whirls around desperate. A sudden idea comes to his mind and suddenly the elemental shifts into a large dire bat and gains blindsense "I can feel you! I can feel you now!" the words carry the timber of a bat squeak.
Wild shape: 2/5

When Kosei flies towards the room though he bumps against the invisible force field "Ouch! What's that! Who closed the door?"


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Ironically, Kosei 'sees' the wall better than anyone else...


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 2:

Nidhi continues to sing and glides forward on her carpet, longbow raised, until her carpet bumps into the wall. She fires a blunt arrow at the invisible wall in front of her. "Did I hit 'em? Who has a light spell?"


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 2, Init 11

Unable to charge this round, Stelle has Anubis climb back up the stairs to reset.

"We could just take turns doing this..."

Allies within 60'
+3 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
+3 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge


HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Round 3, Initiative 24

GM & Nidhi:

Oh this is bad, this is bad, this is so bad-wait!

Florence dives forward, grabbing hold of Nidhi as her knees hit the flying carpet. "Nidhi, it's me! Trust me, I'll get us out of here!"

She then begins casting...
______________

Flo will attempt to Dimension Door herself and Nidhi across the barrier and back into the hallway~

Those still looking into the room see Florence dive forward and grab Nidhi by the arm, her lips moving rapidly with words that only the two of them can hear. And then, once more, Florence begins the now-familiar motions involved in casting a spell...


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

GM Rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 12

Stelle backs up to make another run at the wall. Zilchus readies an attack against the rear of the party, in case anyone should try to take advantage of the situation. Florence grabs Nidhi and departs the scene of battle! Kosei changes form to see and moves back to the wall, but cannot pierce it. Nidhi tries shooting, but fails to meaningfully hit anything, perhaps not least because she's now in the hallway.

You all hear a child’s voice screaming out, ”NOT FAIR!! You can’t take the Lantern, and flee! NOT FAIR!”

You still see nothing, but the hallway you’re in is suddenly filled with light, even brighter than your current magical torches, ioun stones, and the like.

Florence & Nidhi:

You see the child appear flying in the hall behind the pair of you. He is grinning, and reaching out for the ankh in Nidhi’s pocket. Nidhi, remember you're blind so you don't see this so much as smell that 'baby' smell.
- - -

Under some circumstances, your next actions may result in a saving throw. So everyone please make a save at the top of your turn. It is an illusion save, Willpower DC 25. Florence and Nidhi have already ‘made’ this save.

Willpower DC 25:
You see, surrounded by a nimbus of near-blinding light, a strange creature looking something like an emaciated child with clawed hands. It is behind Nidhi, and clawing at her pockets. He is flying about 5' in the air.
- - -

- Round 3 -
Stelle - 11-
Zilchus - 5
- Round 4 -
Florence - 24
Kosei - 19
Nidhi - 12
Shining Child - 11+
Wall (-32hp)

Now up - everyone!


Round 3, Init 19

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31 Will

Zilchus intends to move up to the wall to smash it, but then sees Flo and Nidhi in a new spot. He readies his blade to attack anything bad.

Readied sword:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (1, 1) + 21 = 23 adamantine slashing damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 106-6-14 (2 con damage)/106
AC: 34/30+2 SoF (def) (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 0/13 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 3/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/13 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Round 4:

Nidhi isn't exactly sure what's going on, but she smells the scent of a child and immediately tries to wriggle and elbow the child away. She stops singing but the effects of her song seem to longer for an additional two rounds.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

With her free hand (not currently gripped by Florence) she reaches for Florence's hand, which is already gripped around her arm. "I'm still here, Flo." Nidhi casts Greater Invisibility on herself.


HP 143/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 12/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 3/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 3/5 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 2/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Kosei bashes the wall blocking passage with his bat-jaws.
Bite+greater fang+piranha strike: 1d8 + 2 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 3 + 6 = 17 +1d6 acid but I guess it is immune


HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Round 4, Initiative 24

"SHINING CHILD! IT'LL RESIST THE COLD AND SONIC POWERS!" Florence bellows as she sees the baby-thing has followed them into the hallway. "It followed us past the barrier!"

Spellcraft (Nidhi): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29

Hoping that the creature won't be able to see through Nidhi's magic Florence does what she can to make the fiend easier to manage, fixing it with the sort of stern glare that a parent would give a misbehaving child.

"Not fair? It's not fair *OR* nice to sneak up on people, you know!"

She then falls back, past Stelle, hoping to allow her or Zilchus some room to work with.
______________

Flo will target our friend with Evil Eye; DC 22 Will save or take a -4 to saves for the next 9 rounds; 1 round if it saves~


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

StelleWillDC25: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
AnnieWillDC25: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Bewildered, Stelle squints as the light assualts her eyes. She just makes out Nidhi disappearing and Florence pointing to "it". She attacks.

"Lantern?! NOW LISTEN YOUNG MAN, STOP ALL OF YOUR NONSENSE _NOW_ OR IT'LL BE REFORM SCHOOL FOR YOU! "

Blind, High good: 1d100 ⇒ 97
Hit: 1d20 + 13 + 5 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 5 + 3 - 4 = 23 -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 3 + (1, 2) + 8 = 24 +PA

Annie:

Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 5 + 2 - 4 = 14 -PA
for damage: 1d6 + 8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 5 + 2 = 17

Blind Fight, High good: 1d100 ⇒ 68
Blind Fight, High good: 1d100 ⇒ 16


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle, though she can’t see the target, valiantly tries to pry it away from Nidhi though she and Anubis fail to strike. The child doesn’t even get an AoO as she passes below the boy. Zilchus can now see the child, and the ceiling in larger chamber, now dim with only the lichen to light it. Florence points out the illusion, giving everyone a +4 to their saves as she gives the poor boy the evil eye. Kosei bashes the wall with his tiny body, but doesn’t so much as scratch the surface. You may make two saves vs the illusion - one from last round, one from this. Nidhi still blind, casts greater invisibility on herself. I assume you’re casting defensively…

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 vs DC 22 or -4 to saves for 9r/1r

Nidhi Concentration: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32 vs DC 23

Made the will save at any point:
If you make your save, you see the creature you’re fighting clearly. You see, surrounded by a nimbus of near-blinding light, a strange creature looking something like an emaciated child with clawed hands.

The child visibly hesitates as the Stelle admonishes him, but his grin widens as he shouts,
- - -

”You’re not the boss of me!”

Unable to see Nidhi, the child lashes out where she was, striking twice. ”I’ll see you when I touch you, I most certainly will!”

Claw on Nidhi: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36 Fire Damage: 4d10 ⇒ (7, 3, 1, 4) = 15 Blindness, low is bad for me: 1d100 ⇒ 70
Claw on Nidhi: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28 Fire Damage: 4d10 ⇒ (7, 6, 2, 5) = 20 Blindness, low is bad for me: 1d100 ⇒ 21

He hits once and Nidhi’s skin starts glowing. A light spreads from the wound throughout her body. At first it’s just warm, then comfortably warm, then hot, then prickly, then really, really hot, then blistering! Stelle feels as though she’s on fire, but she doesn’t think stop-drop-and-roll will do the trick. So though she’s invisible, she’s clearly outlined, as with a sort of Faerie Fire type effect. However, she sheds light as a torch not a candle and it is a bright white light.

Knowledge Arcana DC 22 or Knowledge Planes 27:
A shining child corrupts the positive energy within a living creature into an unnatural burning light. For the next 5 rounds after a successful touch attack by a shining child, the target takes 2d6 points of fire damage. The burning light can be “extinguished” by casting darkness or deeper darkness on the target, or by entering an area of natural darkness (not counting the light from the burning target).
- - -

- Round 4 -
Stelle - 11- (Will DC 21)
Anubis - 11- (Will DC 21)
Zilchus - 5
- Round 5 -
Florence - 24
Kosei - 19 (Will DC 21 x2)
Nidhi - 12 (-15hp, ‘burning’ 1/?r)
Shining Child - 11+ (-4 saves 1/9r)
Wall (-32hp)

Now up - everyone!


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Oops! To be clear, Nidhi is the one hit and all fiery from the child. Stelle was not attacked, nor hit. Just mixing up the names, sorry about that.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

StelleWillDC21: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
AnubisWillDC21: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

"Wow! Thanks Florence," Stelle gasps, as the creature becomes clearly visible.

OH, I AM OUT OF PATIENCE YOUNG MAN." Stelle growls loudly, angry enough to make Anubis whine a little. "WE'LL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT!"

SpiritedCharge: 1d20 + 13 + 5 + 3 - 4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 5 + 3 - 4 + 4 + 1 = 29 -PA
for Damage: 3d6 + 15 + 9 + 6d6 + 24 ⇒ (4, 4, 6) + 15 + 9 + (5, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2) + 24 = 76 +PA, Holy


HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Round 5, Initiative 24

Florence waits for a moment to see if Zilchus decides to advance or hold his ground, quickly plotting her strategy accordingly...

Zilchus Moves Up:

...and as her friend advances she reaches into her handy haversack and pulls out a scroll before taking a single step next to Kosei.

"Kosei, it's me! Hold still..."
_______________

Florence will pull out a scroll of Remove Blindness/Deafness and cast it on Kosei~

Zilchus Doesn't Move Up:

...and seeing that her friend is opting to hold his ground, she moves back around the corner and begins to cast another spell.

"Time to soften you up a bit more-!"
______________

Florence moves back around the corner and attempts to cast Befuddled Combatant on our friend; DC 21 Will save~


Round 4, Init 19

Zilchus spins on his heels, waiting for Florence to move out of the way (or just air walking atop her square because he can't see her and bumps into her) and moves to deal with the bright kid. He enchants his sword with ghost touch as he moves and strikes.

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (3, 1) + 21 = 25 ghost touch adamantine slashing damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 106-6-14 (2 con damage)/106
AC: 34/30+2 SoF (def) (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 1/13 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 3/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/13 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


HP 143/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 12/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 3/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 3/5 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 2/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Will DC 25: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19
Will DC 25: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32

Sightless Kosei, who does not really understand what is going on very well as he does not see the light or invisibility, but who senses a strange presence not further away, creates an air geyser to try drop the creature to the floor.
It's a bit unconventional, but if possible I would like to create the geyser in the ceiling to send the creature to the floor.
Ref DC 20

Bludgeoning damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8
Falling damage?: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Stelle and Anubis, now able to see their foe properly, charge in dealing a devastating blow. Zilchus moves forward, climbing into the air to close (DMPC moved on map) and hacks away at the small child. Blood flow freely from the tiny frame. Florence 5’ steps, draws a scroll, and heals Kosei’s sight. Kosei now able to ‘see’, though perhaps not in his current form, tries to ground the child into the, well, ground. Nidhi (DMPC) somewhat visible, and still blinded, withdraws, dropping back until she bumps into Florence.

Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 vs DC 20 for 11hp or 4hp on a save (and unmoved)

As she’s still ‘burning’, on her initiative, Nidhi takes Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8 as her searing flesh bubbles and burns.

”Not fair! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!! the child screams as Nidhi tries to get away.

The child, in a rage and not thinking clearly, closes with Nidhi and claws at her pocket, trying to get back the ankh. Zilchus and Stelle (but not Anubis) get AoO’s as the creature moves. He's now at ground level, but still flying.

Steal: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25 (The child would provoke, but Nidhi is blind, so she cannot. Also, I think Nidhi's CMD is 25, but correct me if I'm wrong Nidhi.)

The child screeches and scrabbles as he can't find purchase in Nidhi's pockets. He eventually plunges his arm into a pouch, only to come up with a bit of lint, and part of a gold coin found in some tomb.

"No, No, NO! You cannot have it! It's not yours!!"

- Round 5 -
Stelle - 11-
Zilchus - 5 (5’ up)
- Round 6 -
Florence - 24
Kosei - 19
Nidhi - 12 (-23hp, ’burning’ 2r)
Shining Child - 11+ (5’ up, -105hp, -4 saves 2/9r)
Wall (-32hp)

Now up - everyone!


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

"HEY!" Stelle shouts, as the creature makes its move. "Knock it off, you creepy little creep!"

AoO: 1d20 + 13 + 5 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 5 + 3 - 4 = 20 -PA
for Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 3 + 8 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 3 + 8 + (4, 4) = 26 +PA, Holy


HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

Round 6, Initiative 24

Now sandwiched between Kosei and Nidhi Florence decides to try and help mend the bard's wounds, fire be damned!

Healing Hex (Nidhi): 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 10 = 14

Spells & Powers:

Cantrips - Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Message, Read Magic
1st - Ear-Piercing Scream, Enlarge Person, Fumbletongue, Mage Armor, Shadow Trap, Snowball + Pearl of Power
2nd - Aid, Fog Cloud, Glitterdust, Hold Person, Lipstitch, See Invisibility + Pearl of Power
3rd - Dispel Magic, Earth Tremor, Heroism x2, Lightning Bolt + Pearl of Power
4th - Black Tentacles, Blessing of Fervor, Death Ward, Dimension Door, Greater False Life
5th - Befuddled Combatant, Break Enchantment, Hold Monster x2
6th - Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, True Seeing
7th - Fairy Ring Retreat

Lesser Extend Rod Uses: 1/3
Healing Hex: Nidhi


Round 5, Init 19

Zilchus snaps his sword out at the well-lit child as it moves near him.

AoO:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (3, 1) + 21 = 25 ghost touch adamantine slashing damage.

Tiring of the child's cries, Zilchus 5' steps and swings twice again.

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (2, 2) + 21 = 25 ghost touch adamantine slashing damage.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 to hit;
2d4 + 21 ⇒ (1, 2) + 21 = 24 ghost touch adamantine slashing damage.

Stats of Zilch:

[ dice]1d20+18+2+3+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

[ dice]1d20+11+2+3[/dice] to hit; (+hero, +bard, +DF)
[ dice]2d4+21+2+3[/dice] adamantine slashing damage. (+bard,+hope)

HP: 106-6-14 (2 con damage)/106
AC: 34/30+2 SoF (def) (10 armor + 2 def + 3 dex + 1 dodge + 2 insight + 2 natural) + 4 shield/buckler

DF 0/10
Weap: 1/13 rounds used (swift, +3 bonus/flame/ghost/frost/holy)
Grunting/Summoning: 2/9 used (+6 str)
Quick Prayer: 3/9 used
PoP1: 0/1 used
Armor: 0/13 minutes used (swift,+3 more bonus)
Crocodilic Channel: 1/2 used/smite: 0/4 used (6d6)
Gr. Magic Weapon (+3); Magic Vestment (+3).
Falcon Crown: 0/3 used, immediate action sac spell

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not use


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Round 5, Init 11

Stelle charges angling her lance around the corridor to hit Creepy Thing.

"JUST STOP."

Spirited Charge: 1d20 + 13 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 3 + 5 - 4 + 4 + 1 = 39 -PA
for Damage: 3d6 + 15 + 9 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) + 15 + 9 + 24 + (4, 6, 4) = 70 +Pa, Holy


HP 143/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 12/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 3/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 3/5 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 2/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Feeling the fire heat on Nidhi, Kosei casts communal resist energy versus fire and flies over everyone touching them for protection. Fortunately his blindsense allows him to 'see' where Nidhi is. The bat does so even if it means exposing himself to attacks from the creature.
30 fire resistance for 20 min to Florence, Nidhi and Anubis and 30 min to Stelle and Zilchus


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Though Stelle misses with her AoO, Zilchus does not, which sets up Stelle’s charge into the small, helpless baby. Child killers!

The shining child falls to the ground, slowly easing off Stelle’s lance before laying still in the damp sand. There’s a brief flicker of light before he dims and the only light he sheds are the quiet reflections of the green-yellow lichen on the walls.

Florence is able to heal Nidhi easily enough, though she is hot to the touch. It does not, however, stop the burning. That takes three more rounds, before it burns out of its own accord. In all, Nidhi will take an additional Fire Damage: 6d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 6, 5, 5, 6) = 31 before the fiery feeling under her skin abates. However, if Kosei still wishes to bestow resistance to fire, all that damage is absorbed by the spell (your call Kosei as the combat is over).

A minute or so later, the invisible wall comes down, and the way is clear into the now dimly lit chamber. To refresh your memories,

The ankh in Nidhi’s pocket rested on a stand atop a circular dais of black stone in the middle of the room. A square podium made from the same black stone and level in height with the ankh stands just north of the dais. A long-legged chest made of golden wood sits against the south wall atop a low stone slab. The top of the chest is carved with the image of a winged scarab. The domed ceiling is 40’ high at its peak.

Stelle - 11-
Zilchus - 5
Florence - 24
Kosei - 19
Nidhi - 12 (-1 or -32hp)

(We are out of initiative.)


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Is Nidhi still blind?

"I can't see! It burns!" Nidhi writhes in pain, gives a little sob and pushes into her companions' soothing touch. "My beautiful body! Quick, heal me before I have scars! An entertainer needs their body!"

Nidhi grips her own forearms and casts Cure Light Wounds on herself in addition to Kosei's and Florence's spells.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Nidhi Spell Tally:
34 Bardic Performances: 18/34
7 1st-level: Remove Fear, Cure Light Wounds
7 2nd-level: Heroism
5 3rd-level: Good Hope, Good Hope
4 4th-level: Cure Critical Wounds, Greater Invisibility, Greater Invisibility
2 5th-level:


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Yes Nidhi, unfortunately you are still blind. Your retinas have been singed black by the Solar Retinopathy and only magic can restore your sight.


HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

"Nidhi...Nidhi! It's okay, it's dead, it won't hurt you now," Florence murmurs, gently grasping her friend by the shoulders in an effort to try and calm her down. "You said you still can't see? Hold on, I think we can make it better, okay?"

Currently more concerned about Nidhi's blindness than her burns, Florence fishes out another scroll from her haversack.

"Sit tight, this'll fix things," she advises as she recites the spell upon the scroll aloud.
______________

Flo will use another Remove Blindness scroll on Nidhi; this will leave one scroll remaining~


HP 143/143 | AC 24 TAC 14 FF 23 | CMD 24 | F +13 R +9 W +18 (immune to poison) | Res 20 fire | WS: 6/6 HH: 12/14 FB: 10/10 L1: 5/7+4/4 L2: 6/7+1/1 L3: 3/6 L4: 5/5 L5: 3/5 L6: 4/5 L7: 2/3 Ext: 2/3 Daz: 2/3 | Ini+3 | Senses+21
Skills:
Acro+17,Climb+4,Diplo+1,Fly+7,H.Animal+3,Heal+25,K.dung+15,K.geo+8,K.hist+2 ,K.local+0,K.nat+5,K.nobility+12,K.planes+15,K.relig+2,Linguist+19,P.Orator y+2,S.Motive+7,Spellcr+6,Stealth+14,Surviv+12,Swim+1
Eccentric Garundi Druid (restorer) 14 | longstrider 13h, m.fang 13h, barkskin 280 min

Seeing Nidhi burning Kosei will still complete his spell and deliver it to the whole party as intended.

"The Sun Lion it's me! Are you trying to rival me now as the Sun Poet Nidhi my friend!?" Kosei's words sound like a bat squeak but his mouth is that of a strange bad smile.

"It seems we have the open way to our ankh finally my friends!" the large bat flies over the room and tries to snatch the ankh with his rear extremities.

If nothing else happens, he brings it back to Nidhi.


"That child screamed more than Ben," Zilchus observes dryly, his weapon cord still attached wrist to blade. "And I think you'll be okay, Nidhi, whenever you get back...where are you?"

Zilchus waits to make sure the child is dead, and still keeps his sword drawn as he goes to examine the trap room. He airwalks (bringing light as needed) up into the darkness, still looking for danger (and loot).

1d20 + 23 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 23 + 2 = 27 Perception


Roll20 Map - Treasure Sheet

Florence bring sight to the blind - Nidhi can see! Kosei, Nidhi already has the ankh in her pocket. Zilchus, you see nothing of interest other than what I've described.

The damp chill is something of a welcome relief to the heat above as the party pokes around the chamber.


Male Pharaoh Hound, Animal Companion, Lvl 14

Anubis trots up and places his nose gently but firmly into Nidhi's side, then gingerly licks her hand twice with his soft pink tongue.

Don't worry Mistress Nidhi. You are safe. We are protecting you.


Female Halfling Cavalier/14

Stelle keeps an eye out for Inky and actual danger while the Bard is healed.

"It's O.K., Nidhi -- there doesn't seem to be anymore immediate danger around... When you're ready, maybe we can check out the wierd little room where you and Florence cleverly took the ankh. I can't imagine why, but there's a podium there, and a long-legged chest made of golden wood opposite. It's as if it was some kind of chapel, or something."

"Or -- we could all take rest."


Stats:
HP 73/73 | AC 14 Tch 14 FF 10 | Fort +7 Ref +18 Will +14 | Init +3 | Bardic Perf 39/day | Never Fear RING | Perc +19 | Dis Dvce +22 +5 | Diplo +23 | Sense Motive +19 | Perform +27
Neutral Human Bard/14

Nidhi looks around as her sight begins to return. "Let's not do that again." She touches pulls out a small pocket mirror and looks at her neck. There isn't much of her face to see because of the mask. Seemingly satisfied, she pockets the mirror and wraps her arms around Annie's neck for a doggie hug. "Such a good, loyal companion." She coos into the warm fur.

Sopdet-Ka "Stelle" wrote:
"maybe we can check out the wierd little room where you and Florence cleverly took the ankh. I can't imagine why, but there's a podium there, and a long-legged chest made of golden wood opposite. It's as if it was some kind of chapel, or something." [/b]

"You want to go back in there?!" Nidhi sounds incredulous. She pulls back from Annie. "I'm not going back in there unless you all come with me. I don't think I need to rest, but I'm definitely not going in first." She leans back on one arm and hugs her side with the other, her carpet still levitating although stationary.


HP: 89/89 + 29 Temp HP l AC: 12 (16), T 12, FF 10 l CMD 20 l F +12, R +10, W +13 l Remedies (8/8) l L1: 4/6, L2: 5/6, L3: 2/5, L4: 3/5, L5: 4/4, L6: 4/4, L7: 2/2 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +8
Skills:
Craft: Alchemy +21, Diplomacy +13, Fly +14, Heal +17, Kn. Arcana/Nature +22, Kn. History +23, Kn. Local +20, Kn. Planes +17, Kn. Religion +12, Spellcraft +22, Swim +6, UMD +14
Female Human l Active Conditions: Greater False Life, Mage Armor / Bynx: AC 21, HP: 41/41

"Um, I think Nidhi's right - this time we should all go," Florence agrees. "That child-monster was the only creature I saw in there but that doesn't mean it's entirely safe now. Let's finish looking around and then head back; we can make it quick if we all work together."

Assuming the others agree, Florence makes her way back into the room, casting the occasional nervous glance up at the ceiling as she does. "I think the monster was what blocked off the doorway but still, be careful..."

She looks around, scanning the podium and the chest for magical auras.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38

7,101 to 7,150 of 7,654 << first < prev | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Mummy's Mask All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.