Curse of Strahd, Land of Horror (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Undead, Werewolves, Dark entities, etc.
Map is up

Inits:
Fang -1
Agotaras -1
Cherry 2
Fhern 3
Orsik 0
Rag 1
Talsazzar 3


451 to 500 of 659 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

And the needleblights go down with a flame, not even a save will save them.
Okay I'm botting Rag, gotta look up his stats He moves up to the hurt Druid hit: 6 + 1d20 ⇒ 6 + (5) = 11 hit: 6 + 1d20 ⇒ 6 + (11) = 17 and kills the druid with or without the 2nd attack and the moves back up north a little after he is done.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The mage will fire ray Fang hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (5) = 10
hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (3) = 8
hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (14) = 19
And the Druid will turn into a wolf and bite hit hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (3) = 6
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 fire on fang
with only one hit and only two enemies left, I'm calling the battle.
The enemies are dead and it will take you an hour to identify the Druid's magic item, now what?


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

"What next Ruined City or Werewolves Den? I vote for the Den.."

She says as she gets a short rest while to item is being identified.

Rest HD: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 8, 2) + 3 = 14

and one of her heal pots.

Heal: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5 back to full hp and Warlock spells reset.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"Sure, we can go and hunt wolfweres."


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Either one sounds like evil in need of a good..." he holds out the sunsword slightly confused "sunning? Well ya know what i mean."


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

"I most assuredly don't but I'll take your word for it, Agortaras." Talsazzar says, agreeing to the quest for werewolves.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Agotaras nods. He gets it.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"The sun is an evil monster that devours the weak to make way for the strong." says Fang with a complete lack of joviality in his voice.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"Okay, Debbie downer. Sure thing.

I'm up for hunting some dogs, but those of you who apply direct physical violence might want to make sure you bring some silvered weapons. Rumor is, that's kind of important."


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Elbowing Fang in the ribs Agotaras smiles.

They all get it.


Inactive

"Werewolves it is, then. Fire will sure hurt them bad."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Treasure
Everyone is now level 6, gains 9 gold, 10 downtime, 1 renown.

Additional properties of sunsword revealed, it is still a sunblade, but also with additional properties: sentient chaotic good with int 11 and wis 17 and cha 16. Has hearing and normal vision up to 60 feet. The weapon can communicate with its wielder if the wielder is willing.

Gulthias Staff: Beasts within 30 feet of the staff are uncomfortable being around it. Has 10 charges and regains 1d6+4 charges on dawn.
+0 magical quaterstaff, when you hit with this, you can spend a charge to regain hp by the dmg dealt and you must make a will save dc 12 or have 1 level of madness. Blights will not attack you when you hold this staff.

Heroes return the wine and are rewarded Where to now? You got a long rest Having killed the twig blights and stuff, you are told about an additional location called Yester Hill filled with plant creatures. Of course you still have those other two locations, ruined city which you now know exactly where it is at and werewolf Den.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Hurray for having enough money for plate armor!


Inactive

Leveled up. Still vote for werewolves.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Okay, you all head into the cave
init: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (17) = 19 wolves your modifiers may have changed, so go ahead and roll init, and place yourselves on the red squares to start. W is for Wolf, WW if for WereWolf, redsquare with blue W is WinterWolf. If you beat the init, go ahead and act, I'll note it if your modifiers changed.
Map is up Yes I know a map, something we haven't done in a while


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Talsazzar will open up the battle by tossing a fireball directly between the werewolves and the wolves, since they're close enough together to hit all at once! Put the circle on the map. This is how you draw aggro, folks.

Spending a Sorcery point to throw an empowered fireball

Fireball: 8d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5) = 32
Re-rolling the 1's
2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10+30+4 (Cha Mod)=44 Fire damage! DC 15 dex save for half.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Inactive

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 18


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Placed

Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Cherry awaits the results of the nuclear explosion before she acts to see what left.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

after comparing your fireball to the fireball template, you don't quite get as many enemies as you think you can. Besides you did 9 squares down on a 20 foot radius, so you just about had it right, you can't get the winter wolf. Not that you can see it right now anyway.

Map

the wolves are all destroyed even with a save.
dex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (11) = 12
dex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (1) = 2
dex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (7) = 8
dex: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (1) = 2 badly injuring all 4 werewolves, but still alive.
Cherry is good to go


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

I'm sorry, I tried to make it fit. Honestly, I didn't expect to hit anything but the wolves/WW's. Line of effect and everything.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Cherry moves up a few squares and sends a couple of Eldritch Blasts at the left front WW..

Attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

If the first attack kills it send to other one to the right WW.

Dam 1: 2d10 + 5 ⇒ (10, 10) + 5 = 25
Dam 2: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Bad Dog!"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

cherry swing two eldritch blasts killing one werewolf and nearly killing another.
The werewolves move forward, mostly going after Cherry and Tal first even though that is a doublemove, drawing in the agro like Tal thought.
The wolf also doublemoves.
The winter wolf moves forward doublemoving, but at the same time taking cover.
Rest of the heroes are up


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

I'll throw down a moonbeam on the two next to Cherry.

Radiant Damage: 3d10 ⇒ (1, 8, 7) = 16

DC 15 CON save for half damage. Since they're shapechangers, they get disadvantage on this roll, and if they fail their save, they revert back to their normal form as long as they're in the moonbeam.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Fang moves forward and introduces his axe to as many werewolves as he can reach.

Attack Rolls: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Attack Rolls: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Fang will then continue his onslaught, trying to put down as many enemies as he can.

Going to Action Surge:

Attack Rolls: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack Rolls: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Critical Damage Roll: 1d8 ⇒ 5 That is 10 damage on the crit.


Inactive

Orsik prays for guidance for his companions, and a flash of light envelops one of the werewolf. Marked it with a blue sun.

Guiding Bolt atk: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Guiding Bolt dmg, radiant: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 3, 3) = 15 Next attack against the werewolf has an advantage.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

With a werewolf in his face Agotaras has little he can do but react.

"Oh not today you furry abomination, oh no. Today you taste my silver sword of righteousness so there!"

Silver Longsword 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Silver Longsword 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage 1: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage 2: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes easily kill the rest of the werewolves and the one wolf.
The winterwolf comes around the corner out of cover and breathes a cold breath on everyone except Cherry.
dmg: 4d8 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 3) = 9 cold, dex of 12 for half
All heroes are up again


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

dex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Okay I take 4 or 5?

"How dare you spit such an affront upon Talsazzar!" he bellows in response, flinging an orb of fire at it in response.

Spending a sorcery point for a twin spelled fire chromatic orb.
Fire orb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Fire damage: 6d8 ⇒ (4, 4, 8, 3, 7, 4) = 30


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Dex Save: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Fang beings to chatter as the cold washes over him, but that doesn't stop him from moving towards the winter wolf.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Nevermind, I just noticed it's next to me.

Fang attacks the Wolf, intent on it's destruction.

Attack Rolls: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage Rolls: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Inactive

Dex save: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Orsik curses the creature with blindness and heals his companions.

Blindness - Con Save DC 15 or blinded.
Mass Healing Word - everyone heals 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 HP. I heal 5 HP, thanks to the class feature.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Dex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Able to move into the room Agotaras circles behind the wolf and strikes with his longsword.

"Thats enough with the breathing ice at us."

Silver Longsword 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Silver Longsword 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage 1: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage 2: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Cherry fires another pair of Blasts at the Winter Wolf..

Blast: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Blast: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Force Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Force Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You all pull your efforts together and finish off the wolf
You all notice there is a city nearby. You'll have a chance to roleplay and interact with this city, ie. not just combats. Or do you just want to go onto next quest?


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"We should probably head into the city and see what passes for culture here. Also, I could stand for a bath." says Fang as he sniffs himself.


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

"To the city then. Talsazzar needs to refresh his waterskin."


Inactive

"A hot meal is always nice to have."


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

"Agreed.. Perhaps they have some armor better than mine to purchase."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

You all head into the city's inn after going through the gates.
Welcome says the waitress She is a tall blonde white human woman in her mid 30s. All of you can eat here, a large meal, and have a room for 1 gold as a combo package, that is 1 gold per person. You all look tired. How can I help you. She says with a pleasant voice.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"I'll take your package, and give you another gold for a hot bath."


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

"I agree. Another combo please." Talsazzar says, smiling cheerfully. "A fair deal for a fine meal."


Inactive

"And one for me," chimes in Orsik. "Anything interesting in town to see?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

remember to subtract your 1 gold
Alright, I'll take your order now Yes, we will roleplay this out. This is a nice sized inn, about 55 feet by 45 feet. Largely pack with almost all the seats taken. Mostly Human, Elven and Dwarven. And only two Dragonborn. Everyone does look at the Dragonborn weird, they must be raciest.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

How do they feel about a full blooded Orc who is asking for a bath?


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"This place is too crowded for me. I'd rather converse with the horses and sleep in the stables. I'll be there if you're looking for me."


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Bahh. Just a room is all I need. Not all the fancy stuff like a bath." He shoots a disapproving look at Fang. Sissy.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Suit yourself. But this town isn't 100% guarded by evil, the inn is however. Oh and orc with cleanliness, I like that. Not that Orcs are seen much anyway, just what I know about them. By the way, no need for extra gold needed for a hot bath, the rooms have tubs and we have good hot water. It is Baravoia, Orcs are a rare sight on this planet, and there are both good and evil orcs in Baravoia. You aren't seen as evil, you are seen as a rare race, that and half-orc.

451 to 500 of 659 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of Strahd, Land of Horror All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.