Curse of Strahd, Land of Horror (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Undead, Werewolves, Dark entities, etc.
Map is up

Inits:
Fang -1
Agotaras -1
Cherry 2
Fhern 3
Orsik 0
Rag 1
Talsazzar 3


151 to 200 of 659 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Fang will move up and strike the nearest arm.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Cherry targets a zombie still active..

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Force Dam: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

"Be gone stinky!!"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The arm is struck and cherry shoots a bolt damaging zombies even further. The rain stops and the cloud disappears as antitoxins are thrown into the air.

the zombies go hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (13) = 16 hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (20) = 23 bite: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (14) = 18 vs orsik
Orsik take dmg: 2d6 + 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + (3) + 2 = 10

hit: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (20) = 23 bite: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (17) = 21 vs rag
dmg for Rag: 2d4 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + (6) + 2 = 13 (you probably take half, if you are raging)

arm: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (20) = 23 arm disadvantage: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (14) = 17 vs Fang
dmg on fang: 2d4 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + (2) + 2 = 8

Heroes are up again


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"I have had about enough of the spawns of Strahd. Time you met my faith! Guide my hammer true."

Agotaras shouts a small prayer as he reaches the closest zombie.

Lt Hammer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Divine Smite Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 7) = 9

Convert lvl 1 Spell Slot to Divine Smite.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

And the added light destroys it.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Three 20's in a row eh? Moto is trying to kill someone I think..

Cherry fires at the remaining zombie..

"Take this!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 miss


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Ragna looks happy and continues to swing Tempus!!! at the nearest to zombie.

To hit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
dmg 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
dmg noted 6 points taken bringing me to 10hp.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Rag kills the last zombie and with the threat gone, citizens cheer.
One of the families offer you refuge in his house. Yeah, with that battle, Strahd knows you were here, though he isn't coming for you, he doesn't nearly see you as a threat yet. And he doesn't know where you are headed. Anyway, would you like to rest at my house for the night? I am lack on food however, so I hope you provided your own This is a chance to get a long rest, however, I hope you all have trail rations, or a least one in this instance.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Fhern conjures some goodberries to feed the party.

"It doesn't seem like much, but it's more nourishing than you'd expect."

Everyone heals 1hp, and Rag can have the extras for a total of 4hp.

Right before the long rest, Fhern dumps the rest of his spells for the day into goodberries. They last for 24 hours, so we can have 30hp of out of combat healing for tomorrow.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Hurrah for Disadvantage!

Fang takes the pro-offered berry, looks at it quizzically, sniffs it, and the pops it in his mouth.

"I feel full, but that doesn't make sense. Something that small can't make me full."


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

"Talsazzar will accept your offer with gratitude!" the sorcerer says.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Inactive

Orsik will heal anyone who needs it - prioritizing the locals.

Prayer of Healing: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 1) + 7 = 15 To 6 people in 30 ft.
Prayer of Healing: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 = 12 To 6 people in 30 ft.

After providing help, Orsik will buy sturdier armor from the locals and asks them more about Strahd. "He won't be after us himself, but he can still send his minions, right?"

Buying Splint, selling my Scalemail. Also changing prepared spells: swapping Hold Person for Silence.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Finally having a question dawn on him, Fang turns to the group's host and says "Who's this Strahd person?"


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Cherry eats the goodberry.. "Why thank you! What an exhausting day. I need a shower.."


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"A place to rest sounds good though it will be hard to do so with this... filthy evil about."

Checking over the party he see's Ragnaganon is till injured.

"Here, let me give a hand with that. Now anyone need a bite to eat, I have some rations and can share."

Lay on hands for full 15 on Ragnaganon since I do not see anyone else still hurt with a quick glance at people headers.

Immediately after the rest Agoraras will get up and prey.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

He looks at FangYou never heard of Strah Von? He is only the most famous person in this land. The most evil of all vampires. He even hates a few other evil people and creatures in this land, he thinks he is the king


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Ragana thanks everyone for the healing by nodding. He is feeling tired from rage. He spends this time resting. He listens in about the Strad person. What is his story
hoping to get the Armor I need so I can do my Battle rage stuff. Will consult books when I get home


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I don't know how he came to be about, or be the first vampire, all I know is that he ruled for hundreds of years


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"I, clearly, am not from this land." says Fang with what passes for a smirk on his face.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

"Ok so we sleep and then go after this fella? Anyone have any idea on where to go next?"

GM, how much xp from the ghoul/zombie/skele fight?


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Right. So a famous evil vampire has been allowed to be out in the open for hundreds of years as a leader. Doesn't make much sense to me but I am sure we can get it sorted. Evil falls to good so how hard can this be."

He is not a deep thinker.

"Someone work out how to get to him, I need to pray that Helm will guide my weapons."


Inactive

"We need to gather more information before approaching Strahd. He is able to raise this much undead, so he's not some weakling that can be killed without any preparation."


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"This all sounds fun, but I have two important questions that need answering. Perhaps one answers the other. First, why weren't we affected by the doom-rain when it turned others into flesh eating monsters instantly. Second, if this guy's been in charge for hundreds of years, what monstrous level of hubris must we be suffering to think we can take him out?"


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

As the others speak Agotaras's face loses a good degree of its determination. Surety of purpose is really all he had behind his words and the details surely flummox him. At Fhern question he shrugs and sighs.

"Well what do we do then, we cannot leave him in power. I.. well.. look, clearly I react to quick. Better for the smiting then the.. uh.. planning."

By the end he is just kind of sputtering a bit.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Fhern claps Agotaras on the shoulder jovially. "It's all right, Ag, your heart's in the right place. I think Orsik is right, but where would we be able to get this kind of information?"


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"If we knew where he was, we could go scout the area and get a better idea on how to battle him."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I'll get XP up later, gold is none, you guys did get XP for doing other stuff as well. When I make my next post giving you locations as to where you can go from here, the XP will be handed out, cause it will be another log entry into the log sheets.

You weren't affected by the rain, likely because you ain't from this realm. And Strahd rarely comes out into the open, he usually stays in his castle and sends zombies and other undead to do his bidding. Don't worry, we all believe the day will come when Strahd will be put to eternal rest, it is in the prophecies. However, many other heroes have tried and died, hopefully you are the group. You characters are assumed to be from Forgotten Realms being adventures league, and Strahd's land is not in Forgotten Realms


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Relaxing a little as their host talks of prophecies, that feels more comfortable.

"Who do you worship in these parts? Prophecies come of divine power of some sort. They surely will help our fight."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Heroes get 215 experience. O downtime, 0 renown, 0 gold the date should be 9-19-17. 4103-771-833 DoubleGold for your DM. adventure name, Curse of Strahd, session number 1

As you wake up you are told about some troubles not to far from this town, you can do them or start exploring the land hexes and not do them. The citizens tell you 400 feet south of this town is the old church. It is run down and I hear screams that seem to come from the basement. Obviously the Burgomaster is hiding something. Or you can go 300 feet east of this town, there is an old windmill. Three of the children went playing over there and never returned. Don't know if they ran off into the woods, if they went in there and camped for the day, or ran off. They've been missing for a day. I ain't going in that windmill.


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Ragan simply keeps his mouth shut as the others speak. He pulls out his axe and starts to sharpen it. Then he finally says I am willing to help to kill this vampire if possible. Not to mention I still have to an ale with horns if she will have me


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"I say we go look for the children. A threat in a basement stays in a basement, but the kids might have stumbled across something dangerous."


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"I would vote for the church. No one needs to listen to people's screams when you're trying to sleep. It's just disruptive."


Inactive

Orsik nods to Fhern. "Agree. We must save children first."


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

I thought Deathhouse was Session #1?

Cherry is ever so happy to share an ale or two with Rag.. He quickly realizes though that despite her agressiveness she is mostly a tease.

"Children first is what I say.. The church can wait till after. By the way, has anyone took a look at that journal of Strahds we found in the Haunted House?"


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Aye, the children. If someone is screaming they are alive at least I would figure they will probably still be alive and screaming later, kids must be protected. Which way is East?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The Heroes go to the windmill, there they smell some pastries being only within 15 feet of the windmill. There is only one door at the windmill.
Deathhouse was Deathhouse. You can record it as a session 1 or record it as adventure name Deathouse. It is the introduction adventure. I counted Deathouse as its own adventure, as some DMs will run just that and not the entire book. I counted this fight as session 1 of Curse of Strahd, but you can record it as whatever.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

With a dull sense of humor.. "You see, someone just set up a bakery in the old windmill.. That totally explains why the kids came here right?"


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Rag looks at the door to see if there anything of interest. Perception roll 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15 . He looks really hard and then says Should I bash it down? He pulls out his axe and leans to charge into the door. Unless someone says different.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Rag may want to charge and bash it down, but he notices it is unlocked. He enters an old lady greets you. I see you noticed my pastries, would you all like to have one? You all notices the lady has dozens of pastries made out and they all smell good. by the way Rag, maybe you just forgot to reset your HP, but you know you all got a long rest after that fight, right?

Anyone eating the pastry giving me a Nature check. This is to taste the ingredients in the pastry. You can use some other skill if you argue how that would work.


Inactive

Insight: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 I don't trust her, so before accepting anything, I try to determine if she has any ulterior motives.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"Listen lady, no offense, but I already had berries for breakfast, and we're investigating missing children. I'm gonna level with you. Offering sweets straight away kinda makes you look a little suspicious, especially with all the craziness going on around here."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Missing children. Yes kids come to play around here all the time and then they go home. Even travelers come here. How long ago did they disappear and what do they look like?
Orsik knows the lady is hiding something


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Pushing past the door Agotaras is immediately thrown off guard and is no feeling silly brandishing his longsword. While Fhern speaks he shuffles his feet a bit and feels he must say something as well, plus there are pastries.

"Yeah, we are looking for some kids... er... what kind of pastries are they? No, never mind that the kids."


Inactive

"They've been missing for a day," answers Orsik. "There were three of them. Have you seen them?"

He enters and looks around.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Cherry stays at the door and monitors the situation..


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The lady answers, Why yes, children these days, they don't know their curfews and they don't follow the rules in their families house, usually they go home before the parents are looking for them, but obviously they stayed too long. They are upstairs on the third floor having pancakes. Follow me She starts walking upstairs, as slow as an old lady can walk, holding onto the railing, do you follow?


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Wait, why would you send them upstairs with food? It would get cold I think." Hmm pancakes do sound good though.


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Thanks
Ragna looks at the elderly lady. Then waits for his companions to say what they like. He moves up stairs. He says a quick prayer to Tempus hoping my danger sense will kick in. ADV on DEX saves vs traps and spells.


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

Gonna be an odd question, but one I will ask you many times during this adventure... Does this lighthouse-bakery look particularly flammable? I ask because... well, fire happens with me a lot.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Fhern follows cautiously. This seems like a trap, but seven able-bodied adventurers should be able to handle one creepy witch. Nevertheless, he waits for someone else (like Rag) to take point.

151 to 200 of 659 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of Strahd, Land of Horror All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.