Curse of Strahd, Land of Horror (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Undead, Werewolves, Dark entities, etc.
Map is up

Inits:
Fang -1
Agotaras -1
Cherry 2
Fhern 3
Orsik 0
Rag 1
Talsazzar 3


251 to 300 of 659 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"SSSsssSssSSS..."

constrict: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

If by some miracle that hits, attacks against her have advantage and her move speed is 0.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Oh you may have plenty of fight but I will fight your fight with more and more fight. Got it witch...thing..."

Agotaras is fairly sure that was a sick burn.


Inactive

"You should worry about yourself, witch!"

Orsik strikes her with both real and spiritual weapons.

Warhammer atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Warhammer dmg: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Spiritual Weapon atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Spiritual Weapon dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Spiritual Weapon: 9/10


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Gm, I thought the hit point totals you showed was damage taken not current hp.. She was trying to heal the most damaged in the group so please adjust hps to Fern instead.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

I will almost always have my up to date HP in my header. Should make it easier.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight
Cherry Poppins wrote:
Gm, I thought the hit point totals you showed was damage taken not current hp.. She was trying to heal the most damaged in the group so please adjust hps to Fern instead.

do you mean Fhern who is a snake right now, down only 3 HP, or Tal?

Status:
Tal: 15 HP
Ago: 25 HP
Witch: Lost 28 HP
Fang: 20 HP
Fherns Snake: 10 HP
fixed
That's the good strategy, heal the most hurt one as the witch smiles an evil smile.
Fhern and Orsik miss
Agotaras is up


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Fhern can't really communicate this right now as he's a snake, but it's a bit metagamey anyway. I believe what's happening is she's trying to set up a TPK with a sleep spell. Someone who actually knows more about hags would probably be able to figure this out, though.
To counter this, those who aren't in melee should go stand by the kids to soak up HP of unconsciousness.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Ding, Ding, Ding, Fhern passed his sense motive check on the DM after learning about the Hag. That is exactly what The witch is trying to do. Notice, how she doesn't want to magic missile the elves and save them for last, but she wants to put them down enough to waste your healing spells on them. Well, if you take damage you wake up, She is trying to get you all down to a certain amount, cast sleep, magic missile down the elves to zero, and runaway with the children. In curse of Strahd, if you die before level 5, you can come back immediately with full HP and resources with a Dark gift, the psychic witches are the only creatures that know this, she doesn't want to kill you.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

As a player that makes sense. As a not so savvy Paladin I cannot believe Agotaras would get it without someone giving him a direct instruction or command.

"Stop talking and and eat sword."

Longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Mark Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6 Mark is active for 1 hour


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

She laughs as you miss. Taste my magic missile as she shoots 3 at Agotaras dmg: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 4) + 3 = 14
I'm not worried about the snake, that snake will miss, your accuracy sucks.

Status:
Tal: 15 HP
Ago: 11 HP
Witch: Lost 28 HP
Fang: 20 HP
Fherns Snake: 10 HP, Fhern himself 24/24

Talasazzar and Rag are up Please note, I forgot she actually goes after you two, so if somehow you prevent her from doing that damage, Ago's HP will reset back to 25


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

Talsazzar moves closer to the children and checks to remove their bindings if he can. "Lets get you out of here while the hag's occupied." he says to them.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

I suppose it's a bit hard to keep track since you have the witch's hp listed lost hp and everyone else as current hp. Anyway we can just list everyone as missing hp? That would make it much simpler to keep track.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The children are not tied up, just crouched into the corner. Although you may drag them out of here by grabbing their hands, they will willing come with you.

Tal 15/23
Ago 11/28
Fang 20/28
Fhern Snake Form 10/13, Fhern himself 24/24
Witch Lost 28 HP


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

"Come children, time to go." Talsazzar urges, his arrogance melting away as he deals with the children.


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Rag decides to help the male half elf magic user. go He yells at the children as well the rest of the group. He mistrust the witch. And Tempus has gifted this dwarf with some sense.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

At Rag, are disengaging or are you doublemoving? I moved the children over with Tal, you can be anywhere with a disengage or down to the 2nd floor with a doublemove.
Tal manages to grab the children and move them to the door. I'm going to have to start drawing the other rooms now, well next round


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Fang, Ago, Cherry, Orsik are up I'm going to assume Rag disengage


I disengage sorry for not clarifying that


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Well about time you got serious witch thing. I can do this until well after the kids are gone."

Agotaras takes a step back and uses lay on hands on himself for 10 or his 15.

"Care to try that again you spawn of the dark."


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Fang smashes his axe into the Hag.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Inactive

Orsik swings his hammer at the witch and follows with the spiritual gauntlet.

Warhammer atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Warhammer dmg: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Spiritual Weapon atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Spiritual Weapon dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Spiritual Weapon 8/10


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

No, no, why would you waste an action to heal yourself, wouldn't you rather wait till you are hurt further, how you suppose to defeat me the powerful witch. as the witch complains further.
Then Fang hits her for 5 and Orsiks spiritual weapon strikes true for 13.

Tal 15/23
Ago 21/28
Fang 20/28
Fhern Snake Form 10/13, Fhern himself 24/24
Witch Lost 46 HP

Cherry is up


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Time to try giving her something else to worry about.

Since I'm a snake, I'm already all up in her grill. This round, instead of trying to constrict her, I'm going to try to rifle through her stuff and take her heartstone.

sleight of hand: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
"SsssSSssSssS..."

If successful, I will move 30 ft away, which should put me just out of sight on the stairs. If not successful, I'll keep hanging around.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Oh, sorry I missed you Fhern when announcing names, yes you take the stone


When its my turn. I want to end my rage and help the children down stairs.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I'm going to fast forward this.

You all manage to kill the witch after much time and without the witch running away with the children. if had you died, you would have just come back with dark powers anyway and you all pretty much have beat the witch's strategy anyhow of running away with at least one or more children.

Where now, to the church, or you have something else you want to do? Other than the obvious return the children to their homes.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

First of all, Tal can have 8 of yesterday's berries, Ago 7, and Fang 8. That should bring everyone back up to full hp.

I assume a short rest and returning the kids can happen off camera.

"What an odd person. I wonder what she was going to do with the children anyway. This land is as confusing as it is frightening. Shall we investigate the church as well, while we're here?"


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Still here, just had to work all weekend

Cherry follows the other back to town and returns the children..

"My guess was she was gonna eat em.."


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

When the hag falls Agotaras walks away three steps then turns back and brings his war-hammer down one more time on its head.

"Evil witch, tell us how to fight now."

In a moment of clarity he realizes that that was not only gratuitous but also off putting he cleans his hammer and nods at Cherry.

"Yes, you are right I am sure. Well so much for that. To the Burgomaster next for the night screaming?"


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"I've never understood why witches eat children, especially when they have such delicious smelling pancakes. I mean, the bone to meat ratio alone... I could've even given them some berries to make jam."
Fhern collects his thoughts, dusts himself off and focuses on the matter at hand.
"Yeah, lets head to the Burgomaster."


Inactive

"Witches are evil, that's why." The dwarf watches as Agotaras smashes witch's head and nods with approval.

"Burgomaster it is," agrees Orsik. "Now that the children are safe."


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Fang looks obviously uncomfortable around children, so it quiet on the trip back to the Burgomaster.


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Looking at the children Agotaras attempts a wining smile and it probably kind of works.

"You lot. Your parents miss you, go home."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Did anyone investigate the pastries before the left or care too? Roll me investigation

The children smile back. Thanks, the witch promised us food if we stayed, but for some reason they wanted to keep us against our will. I wonder want they wanted with us.
The parents thank you.

You all get the church. It is in ruins. The priest greets you. And you hear sounds from downstairs. The church doesn't seem to have a basement though, just benches and an altar. That is my son crying out. He is very sick, but I hope to find a cure soon.


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Investigate/INT Roll 1d20 ⇒ 7
Ragnaganon walks up to the priest and says What's wrong with your laddie? How can we help? Ragna tries to speak kindly after doing a lot yelling and raging around his companions.


Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 6; Medium humanoid, neutral good; Armor Class 16; Hit Points 44/44; Speed 30 ft.; Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +5, Cha +7; Skills Arcana +3, Deception +7, Insight +3, Investigation +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12; Spells per day 1st - 4/4; 2nd - 3/3; 3rd - 3/3; Sorcery Points 6/6;

Talsazzar does not enjoy confectionary pastries, and will leave them be.

"What kind of cure are you looking for?" Talsazzar asks.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

"More importantly, what is wrong with him?"


Inactive

Orsik isn't interested in the bakery.

"I am a healer, I can examine the child," offers the dwarf. He's not sure if he should believe the man, after the encounter with the witches. "Where is he?"

Insight: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

After Orsik speaks Agotaras finally thinks of something to say.

"Yes." He nods sure that that word conveyed that he is also a healer and man of god and could help.


Inti+1|HP:35/35|AC:15|STR+5|CON+5|Prof+2 Rage: 1 |Rage Dmg:+2

Ragna looks at the devote and says May Tempus add his blessing to you. You are truly a warriors.. He then goes on with the group.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

None of you notice anything. Nah, he is just sick, but none of you have the cure. He's only been eating mostly raw meat, but I feed him dead animals myself. And He looks so pale.

A townsfolk walks into the church Kill his son. His son has killed several of our villagers

The priest responds. Nah, he is downstairs and cannot get out, he is looked him up and I'll find a cure for him soon, or someone will.

What do you all do?


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

"Well now wait a minute. He has killed townsfolk? I want to see him. Could be a devil in him."

Agotaras will attempt to push past the father to get to the bottom of this.


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

"How are you so sure we can't cure him if you still have hope that someone could? I happen to have stolen... I mean looted... I mean, procured this heartstone from a mysterious witch just earlier today. They're rumored to be able to cure any disease. I figure, we can chuck it at him and see if it cures him. If not, then we'll probably just need to rip him limb from limb because that seems to be how every anomalous behavior around here ends."

Fhern ends for a moment, not realizing how harsh that sounds, but then catches on when people look at him funny.

"Uh... and we'll be very sorry for you loss."

Satisfied that this was good enough, he heads toward the stairs.


CG Orc Fighter 8 Max HP: 76 | AC: 22 | Initiative: -1 | Saves: STR: +8; DEX: 0; CON: +7; INT: +2; WIS: +2; CHA: +2

Fang watched the back and forth between the group and this priest and began edging his way towards the man, stowing his shield as he did so.

and Fang waited, within close range to the priest; waiting for the man to attempt to physically stop the group from entering the cellar where his son was. That was when Fang would stop him from interfering.

Going to grab the priest when/if he tries to impede the group from going downstairs.

Grab vs. his choice of Athletics (Str) or Acrobatics (Dex): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The pries moves the altar and unblocks the passage as you get downstairs, it is dark, damp and a little cold. In the corner with red wine bottles is his son, but it doesn't look like wine, the liquid seems way too red. The room is a large 50 feet by 50 feet and the son is a the far end. Go, cure him the priests says. His son appears to be a vampire, or at least a vampire spawn.

Fang: -1 + 1d20 ⇒ -1 + (11) = 10
Agotaras: -1 + 1d20 ⇒ -1 + (4) = 3
Cherry: 2 + 1d20 ⇒ 2 + (17) = 19
Fhern: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (20) = 23
Orsik: 0 + 1d20 ⇒ 0 + (14) = 14
Rag: 1 + 1d20 ⇒ 1 + (20) = 21
Talsazzar: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (14) = 17
vampire spawn: 3 + 1d20 ⇒ 3 + (20) = 23

It goes, but considering it has to doublemove to get to someone, it will single move and throw 2 daggers at fang, he wants to eat and claw as he licks his lips but he knows he can't reach you this round hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (18) = 23
hit: 5 + 1d20 ⇒ 5 + (15) = 20 Fang, take dmg: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 6 = 12
Heroes are up


Druid 8 | HP: 59/59 | Speed:35 | AC: 17 | Passive Perception: 17 | Init: +3 | Wildshapes (3hr) 2/2 | Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 4th 0/2 Saves: STR-1, DEX+3, CON+2, INT+3, WIS+8, CHA+0 | Skills: Insight, Perception, Slight of Hand, Stealth, Survival | kits: Thieves tools, disguise kit, herbalism kit)

Fhern throws the heartstone at the kid's face, hoping for the best.

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


8 Paladin | AC 20 | 68/68 HP | Init -1 | Proficiency +3 | Passive Percep 11 | +10 Sunsword 1d8+7 | +8 Silver Longsword 1d8+5 | +8 Lt Hammer 1d5+4 Range 20ft 1/1 Channel Divinity | 3/3 Divine Sense | 1/1 Inspiration | 3/3 Relentless Avenger | 30/30 Lay on Hands 9/10 Rations
Channel:
Abjure Enemy DC13 | Vow of Emnity
Spell Attack +5 | Spell Save DC13 | 4/4 1st Level Slots 4/4 2nd Level | [

Agotaras rushes forward, shield high, to block the passage, intent on holding the lad in one place.

"Stop it now boy. Don't make me hammer you."


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The heartstone does nothing to the boy to cure him but strikes him dmg: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 1, 5, 3) = 21 magical dmg and shatters into pieces.
He doesn't seem to respond to Agotara's words.


Inactive

"Helm will guide your hand!"

Bless on Agotaras, Fang and Fhern.


HP 51/51 | AC 14 | Init +2 | Passive Perc: 17 (Devil's Sight)
Usable:
Bard Insp 4/5 (1d8), Short Rest HD 8/8(1d8+1)

Cherry fires a blast of eldritch energy at the vamp..

"Suck on this!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Force Dam: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

251 to 300 of 659 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Curse of Strahd, Land of Horror All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.