Castamir's Flaxseed Station

Game Master Chris Marsh

Important Links:
NEW AGENTS: check HERE before signing up for your first mission.
Agents looking for upcoming Game Day information, check HERE.
Pregenerated PCs can be downloaded HERE
Online Support Program

Sister Pathfinder Lodge: FLAXSEED
Sister Card Game Lodge: ON DECK


951 to 1,000 of 1,137 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

DM Bigrin wrote:
DM Bigrin wrote:

Okay folks, my Commencement table just finished, so it's time to start another one.

So far the following players have signed up for Commencement:

  • Tommo
  • Buckshot Bob
  • Melodie Pond
  • therealthom
  • Anxa

  • I still need character info for Tommo, Melodie, therealthom, and FireclawDrake. If I don't get that info by 12/7, I will be pulling in the alternates.

    As I mentioned before, please make sure you can access the Roll20 maps, as that is what we will be using FOR MAPPING PURPOSES ONLY!

    BIgrin, I checked in and gave you Kadef's info. Was also able to log in to roll20. I'm in a game with FireclawDrake. I'll leave a note for him there.


    therealthom wrote:


    BIgrin, I checked in and gave you Kadef's info. Was also able to log in to roll20. I'm in a game with FireclawDrake. I'll leave a note for him there.

    Thanks @therealthom! Now all we need is Melodie. I'll give them until mid-day to check in, then going with first alternate.

    In the meantime, let's get the following players to check in in the discussion thread HERE

    Tommo
    Buckshot Bob
    Melodie Pond
    therealthom
    Anxa
    FireclawDrake


    And...we're missing @Tommo and @Melodie Pond. So, @Sedoriko and @Incandescent you're up. First 2 that create characters and join the discussion thread get the spots. First IC post is up, so move it people!


    2 people marked this as a favorite.

    Is there interest in a run of just the 3 non-starship quests ONLY from Into the Unknown (whether to playtest classes at level or for other PCs)?

    I figured this was ideal for 1) those who want to try out the playtest classes and give feedback prior to the deadline in just over a month (at a post rate of 1/day, the 3 quests should be completed before mid-January) and 2) those who dislike starship combat, particularly via PbP.

    For more info, or to sign up for a run head over to this Recruitment Thread.

    Wayfinders

    I would be interested, except I was looking for something with starship combat, and I've already played Into the Unknown (unless you can start it, apply the chronicle sheet, and continue, I'm not sure)


    Esar the Houseless wrote:
    I would be interested, except I was looking for something with starship combat, and I've already played Into the Unknown (unless you can start it, apply the chronicle sheet, and continue, I'm not sure)

    You can start it, apply the chronicle sheet, and then continue the last two quests at a later date (as long as you don't play anything else that would apply a chronicle to the same PC in-between).

    I suppose I COULD be talked/coerced into running the two starship combat quests at a later date (i.e., after the mid-January playtest deadline) should schedules allow. However, as the two starship quests (1) take longer/more effort to GM and (2) wouldn't contribute much to the playtest, I am currently planning to forego them.

    (And just for the record, I do not count myself among those who dislike starship combat via PbP. However, I know there are such folks out there. Further, having played/run starship combat via PbP on multiple occasions, I can readily see why they dislike it. But, if they can play a few fun quests without it, why not give them a chance to play?)

    Wayfinders

    I have applied chronicles to that character after into the unknown... but could I apply the other parts of the quest to another character? If so, I could play with a different character.


    Esar the Houseless wrote:
    I have applied chronicles to that character after into the unknown... but could I apply the other parts of the quest to another character? If so, I could play with a different character.

    It looks like "Into the Unknown" is an Evergreen, which means that you could play all of the quests (even those you've already played with one character) with a 2nd character and apply the credit to the 2nd character.

    The only caveat being you can only play through it for credit with a 2nd level character once (though you can play as many 1st level characters through it as you want, even after playing it with a 2nd.)


    EbonFist wrote:
    Esar the Houseless wrote:
    I have applied chronicles to that character after into the unknown... but could I apply the other parts of the quest to another character? If so, I could play with a different character.

    It looks like "Into the Unknown" is an Evergreen, which means that you could play all of the quests (even those you've already played with one character) with a 2nd character and apply the credit to the 2nd character.

    The only caveat being you can only play through it for credit with a 2nd level character once (though you can play as many 1st level characters through it as you want, even after playing it with a 2nd.)

    That's the Pathfinder rule. In Starfinder, repeatable is repeatable within the entire level range of the scenario or quest.

    Wayfinders

    That’s fine, I’ve only got one SFS character with any chronicles.

    Wayfinders

    I have played: #1-01: The Commencement , then Quest: Into the Unknown, but nothing since.

    My other SFS character played: SESSIONS: #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth, and is currently playing: #1-01: The Commencement.

    Not sure if I could play the next Into the Unknown sessions or if they will be run anytime soon.


    Pathfinder Card Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

    Into the Unknown in particular is special in that it can only be played at level 1. So each character could play it (or any subset of its parts) once, but only at 1st level. But yeah, in Starfinder a repeatable scenario is repeatable at any level in its range.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Okay folks, recruitment has begun for 1-10 The Half Alive Streets

    So far the following players have signed up for 1-10:

  • Te
  • Sedoriku
  • Eric Collins-France

    Please head HERE to assign your characters.

    Also, I use Roll20 for maps. Please go HERE to make sure you can log in and see the maps and move tokens. If you can't use Roll20, then I am sorry but you can't play on this table.

    We also need a couple more, so if you want a Commencement game, sign up on Table 2 HERE

  • Wayfinders

    What subtier? My highest character is second level, so I might not be able to play, depending on what subtier.


    Given that I have 2 lvl 4's signed up, probably 3-4. Can go either way, and there's always out of tier

    Wayfinders

    In that case, unless people sign up with lower levels, I'm going to wait to sign up.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Esar the Houseless wrote:
    In that case, unless people sign up with lower levels, I'm going to wait to sign up.

    Or you could also try playtesting a class at level 4 and apply the pregen credit to one of your characters!

    Wayfinders

    Maybe. I was mainly looking to play this character, though, so I might just wait for another game.


    GM Sedoriku wrote:
    Esar the Houseless wrote:
    In that case, unless people sign up with lower levels, I'm going to wait to sign up.
    Or you could also try playtesting a class at level 4 and apply the pregen credit to one of your characters!

    I do think that this is a great option to keep in mind, though!

    Hmm

    Dataphiles

    If anyone ever needs a player to complete a table, please feel free to holler in my direction.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    "Greetings Starfinders! The society has been hired by one of the Pact Worlds' major organizations to scout out an old colony located out in the Vast, and is looking for up to five more somewhat experienced agents to go on the mission."

    Recruiting for #1-12: Ashes of Discovery, which has the Repeatable and Starship scenario tags.

    If you are interested, head over to the recruitment thread here.


    Last call for 1-10 The Half Alive Streets. Looks like we are going at tier 3-4, and have 2 slots available. Feel free to play a pregen lvl 4 playtest character (I highly recommend the biohacker).

    You can sign up [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jAEOiFXIjKAbbY0ahrvsKO__gns4Lw3zbmPMR_ud3Yw/edit?usp=sharing[/url].

    I will be starting the game NLT Friday 12/14.

    Silver Crusade

    I'd love to but I've already played that one, I'm afraid.

    Grand Lodge

    Hello fellow gamers!
    Recruiting for 1-22 The Protectorate Petition.
    Levels 1-4 ; no scenario tags ; newcomers welcome ; probably playing in Tier 1-2.

    The Protectorate Petition:
    Written by Mike Kimmel.
    The alien copaxis have long inhabited their world in Near Space but only recently petitioned the Pact Wolds for protectorate status. Sent as part of a delegation to review the petition's virtues and validity, the PCs must explore the ancient copaxi ruins and learn about this applicant species' history. Will the PCs decide to vouch for the copaxis, or will the PCs discover something that casts the copaxis' petition into doubt?

    Sign up at Docking Bay 94.
    Spaceship will depart when full!

    Aiming for 1 post/day, including during the holiday season (no problem if some slow days, but please don't join if you know you are afk for a week or such).

    Grand Lodge

    Thank you all for the interest!
    May:
    • bigrin42
    • kuey
    • philipjcormier
    • Blake's Tiger
    • Pete H.
    • Andreww

    All go to the game page to present yourselves (and decide which characters to play according to group composition).

    Recruitment closed.

    Grand Lodge

    Calling players for my level 3-4 table of Siege of the Diamond City! We won't be starting till January 14th, as a part of Retrocon, but let's dot in now!

    Amanda D - Denaria
    TColMaster - Conney Donnovan
    RangerArcher - Wenjeff
    VixieMoondew - Lady Vulpina
    Woodenman - TBD

    And... we need one more level 3-4 player! First person to post in the Recruitment tab gets the slot.

    Note: You can only sign up for this game if you are not already in another Retrocon game. (Cosmic Captive games and non-Paizo games don't count towards that total.)

    New Player

    Signed Up Players


    We are live for 1-10 The Half-Alive (is also half-dead) Streets. I needs the following players to check in HERE

    Shadowlord
    Sedoriku
    Eric Collins-France
    Matthais777
    Art Burd

    Grand Lodge

    GM Ewok wrote:

    Calling players for my level 3-4 table of Siege of the Diamond City! We won't be starting till January 14th, as a part of Retrocon, but let's dot in now!

    Amanda D - Denaria
    TColMaster - Conney Donnovan
    RangerArcher - Wenjeff
    VixieMoondew - Lady Vulpina
    Woodenman - TBD

    And... we need one more level 3-4 player! First person to post in the Recruitment tab gets the slot.

    Note: You can only sign up for this game if you are not already in another Retrocon game. (Cosmic Captive games and non-Paizo games don't count towards that total.)

    New Player

    Signed Up Players

    Whoever takes that spot, please be sure you fill in on the sign-up sheet as well, not just in the recruitment tab.

    Grand Lodge

    GM Ewok wrote:

    Calling players for my level 3-4 table of Siege of the Diamond City! We won't be starting till January 14th, as a part of Retrocon, but let's dot in now!

    Amanda D - Denaria
    TColMaster - Conney Donnovan
    RangerArcher - Wenjeff
    VixieMoondew - Lady Vulpina
    Woodenman - TBD

    And... we need one more level 3-4 player! First person to post in the Recruitment tab gets the slot.

    Note: You can only sign up for this game if you are not already in another Retrocon game. (Cosmic Captive games and non-Paizo games don't count towards that total.)

    New Player

    Signed Up Players

    Wait a second... what are all these lasers doing here? It looks like I found the wrong lodge! Sorry, everybody!


    GM Ewok wrote:
    GM Ewok wrote:

    Calling players for my level 3-4 table of Siege of the Diamond City! We won't be starting till January 14th, as a part of Retrocon, but let's dot in now!

    Amanda D - Denaria
    TColMaster - Conney Donnovan
    RangerArcher - Wenjeff
    VixieMoondew - Lady Vulpina
    Woodenman - TBD

    And... we need one more level 3-4 player! First person to post in the Recruitment tab gets the slot.

    Note: You can only sign up for this game if you are not already in another Retrocon game. (Cosmic Captive games and non-Paizo games don't count towards that total.)

    New Player

    Signed Up Players

    Wait a second... what are all these lasers doing here? It looks like I found the wrong lodge! Sorry, everybody!

    I'd been wondering why you posted that here. The funny thing was GM Biggrin posted his Starfinder muster in the Flaxseed lodge earlier.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I did? Oh geez. Man it has been a long week

    Grand Lodge

    3 people marked this as a favorite.
    GM Sedoriku wrote:
    GM Ewok wrote:
    GM Ewok wrote:

    Calling players for my level 3-4 table of Siege of the Diamond City! We won't be starting till January 14th, as a part of Retrocon, but let's dot in now!

    Amanda D - Denaria
    TColMaster - Conney Donnovan
    RangerArcher - Wenjeff
    VixieMoondew - Lady Vulpina
    Woodenman - TBD

    And... we need one more level 3-4 player! First person to post in the Recruitment tab gets the slot.

    Note: You can only sign up for this game if you are not already in another Retrocon game. (Cosmic Captive games and non-Paizo games don't count towards that total.)

    New Player

    Signed Up Players

    Wait a second... what are all these lasers doing here? It looks like I found the wrong lodge! Sorry, everybody!
    I'd been wondering why you posted that here. The funny thing was GM Biggrin posted his Starfinder muster in the Flaxseed lodge earlier.

    Where else would an Ewok conduct such business? He's a space teddy bear, for crying out loud!


    Hello everyone! I'm starting up a game of 1-05 The First Mandate for characters tier 1-4.

    Recruiting will be open for the next couple days and I'll look to start up the game soon after.

    If you're interested in applying, please post here: Recruitment Thread

    Thanks and seeya in game soon!!


    We have a couple of openings in our 1-10 Half-Alive Streets game. if you are interested, head over to the Discussion thread and check in.

    Sovereign Court

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I am planning on starting a session of 1-16 Dreaming of the Future. I would like to disclose that while I do have some experience GMing, this will be my very first effort at play-by-post. My plan is to start right after Christmas, but depending on how things go we might be able to start right away. If you are interested, please head over to my recruitment thread.


    GM bigboom wrote:

    Hello everyone! I'm starting up a game of 1-05 The First Mandate for characters tier 1-4.

    Recruiting will be open for the next couple days and I'll look to start up the game soon after.

    If you're interested in applying, please post here: Recruitment Thread

    Thanks and seeya in game soon!!

    Time to get started! Will the following players please check in here: Discussion Thread

  • Esar the Houseless (docchicago)
  • Kallus Harridan (Shadow Bloodmoon)
  • Varag (Grimsnik)
  • Zero-Six-Eight-Nine (Z...D...)

    If anyone else is interested in playing, we've still got two slots open!

  • Scarab Sages

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Hello everyone, I'm running an iteration of 1-01 (The commencement) a teir 1-2 repeatable. I have 3 already signed up, but I a'm looking for at least one (up to three) more. For those that are interested, you can sign up here:

    No starship tag.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao7Ai18ev-xw-cOiOAIoblCurO8Q_Ol12sj tLqUMk70/edit#gid=0

    Exo-Guardians

    VampByDay wrote:

    Hello everyone, I'm running an iteration of 1-01 (The commencement) a teir 1-2 repeatable. I have 3 already signed up, but I a'm looking for at least one (up to three) more. For those that are interested, you can sign up here:

    No starship tag.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao7Ai18ev-xw-cOiOAIoblCurO8Q_Ol12sj tLqUMk70/edit#gid=0

    Sent a PM to join, the link doesn't seem to work.

    Grand Lodge

    Hello fellow gamers!
    Recruiting for 1-24 Siege of Enlightenment.
    Levels 1-4 ; scenario tags: starship ; newcomers welcome ; probably playing in Tier 1-2.

    Siege of Enlightenment:
    Written by Tineke Bolleman.
    With tensions rising between two Near Space civilizations, the hosts of historical sites are at risk of being caught in the ensuing conflict's crossfire. The Starfinder Society's been called in to catalogue one such site, believed to be the ruins of a now-defunct hobgoblin empire that may have ended during the Gap. Speeding into the distant star system, the PCs must navigate the politics of the escalating conflict and reach their target.

    Sign up at Docking Bay 94.
    Spaceship will depart when full!

    Aiming for 1 post/day. Will start just after the New Year.
    Happy AG 320 to all Starfiinders!

    Grand Lodge

    Thank you all for the interest!
    May:
    • RePete
    • Lysle
    • kolhe004
    • Art Burd
    • bigboom
    • dax thura

    All go to the game page to present yourselves (and decide which characters to play according to group composition).

    Recruitment closed.

    Scarab Sages

    Sorry, everyone, seems my earlier link didn't work.

    Here is the real link? Maybe this time?

    Hello everyone, I'm running an iteration of 1-01 (The commencement) a teir 1-2 repeatable. I have 3 already signed up, but I a'm looking for at least one (up to three) more. For those that are interested, you can sign up here:

    No starship tag.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao7Ai18ev-xw-cOiOAIoblCurO8Q_Ol12sj tLqUMk70/edit?usp=sharing


    Starfinder Superscriber
    VampByDay wrote:

    Sorry, everyone, seems my earlier link didn't work.

    Here is the real link? Maybe this time?

    Hello everyone, I'm running an iteration of 1-01 (The commencement) a teir 1-2 repeatable. I have 3 already signed up, but I a'm looking for at least one (up to three) more. For those that are interested, you can sign up here:

    No starship tag.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ao7Ai18ev-xw-cOiOAIoblCurO8Q_Ol12sj tLqUMk70/edit?usp=sharing

    Looks like there is a space in the link, which is why it hasn't worked for some folks. Try this

    Scarab Sages

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Alright! My sighnup is full! Recruiting closed! Will:
    Igna
    Gulkyn
    Akkedis Daudlaus

    Please dot into the thread:

    https://paizo.com/campaigns/v5748p75ivk15


    Hey, looking to join at low level.

    I can't really give any references.

    I prefer a 'whenever you get on' bases game, but I'll try to work with what I got.

    I already have a character.


    I had neglected to read some of the rules, I ask for forgiveness.

    I was not in character, But I was using a character alias (Arnold Jeen Scott).

    I still need to iron him out a little, but he is the character I wish to use.

    If I can't find willing GM here, I shall finish my Character and go into the In game chat for some in character chatter.


    You'll find this community is too much of a stickler for those kind of rules (though of course the in-game rules are closely followed.)

    That being said, welcome!

    Keep an eye out here, it can take a little while for a game to pop up, especially around the holidays, but there should be one with the next few days or week at most.

    There's also a pretty consistent push to welcome newcomers so, just announcing yourself means that you may get preference as a first timer on the next game that comes up.

    Dark Archive

    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

    Welcome Arnold! You are quite alright. The roleplay aspect is more so in the game itself. As Ebonfist has stated, keep an eye out here as a game should show up in the next few days.

    In the meantime if you could, update your characters character sheet in a similar format to the example below. It helps the GM with any information he may need.

    Character Example

    Also if any GM's post a game within Tier 1-4 that may fit Arnold, please hold him a spot.It would be much appreciated.


    great, thanks. I'll keep that in mind and I will take a look at the example you have shown me.

    Really, I am used to pathfinder, but I am really interested in starfinder.

    I thank you for your reaching out and your help.

    Dataphiles

    There is a template here for setting up your character sheet in that format by replacing values and text instead of having to construct it all yourself. I find it helpful.


    Darkrunner-42 wrote:
    There is a template here for setting up your character sheet in that format by replacing values and text instead of having to construct it all yourself. I find it helpful.

    Thank you.

    951 to 1,000 of 1,137 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Castamir's Flaxseed Station Recruitment All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.