About Akkedis Dauðlaus
Vesk | Male | Death-Touched | Soldier (Starfinder Forerunner/Shock & Awe) 2
Crit Effect DC = 10 + 1/2 weapon level + stat mod used:
The DC of such a saving throw is typically equal to 10 + half the weapon’s item level + one of your ability modifiers. Unless stated otherwise, the ability modifier corresponds to the ability score you’d normally use to make an attack with that weapon (Dexterity for a ranged or thrown weapon, and Strength for a melee weapon). Any penalty you would normally take to your weapon attack roll also applies to this DC, including penalties from the weapon’s range increment.
Combat Bot Rolls:
Just add opening bracket [ :
Ranged - Squad Machine Gun: Crit Blind + Knockdown + Fiery
dice=Attack/KAC] d20 + 4 [/dice]
dice=Damage/P&F] d10 [/dice]
Melee - Thunderstrike Gauntlet: Crit Blind
SKILLS +Mod (Ranks)
Class: SOLDIER (Shock & Awe; Dex-key stat)
Archetype: Starfinder Forerunner
- Ringwear I (Heavy Armor, 2 Bulk)
- Pulse Gauntlet, Thunderstrike (Adv Melee, 1 Bulk)
- Laser Rifle, Azimuth (Long arms, 1 Bulk)
- Arc Pistol, Static (Small Arms, L Bulk)
- Machine Gun, Squad (Heavy, 2 Bulk)
- Comm Unit, Personal (Combines a minor portable computer (tier-0) and a cellular communication device, allowing wireless communication with other comm units in both audio- and text-based formats at planetary range. Includes a calculator, a flashlight (increases the light level one step in a 15-foot cone), and several entertainment options (including games and access to any local infospheres); L Bulk)
- Backpack, Industry (+2 Str for Bulk calc; 0 Bulk worn/1 Bulk carried)
- Clothing, Travel (+2mi per 8hr overland movement. Gain a +1 circumstance to Con to avoid taking nonlethal damage forced march.)
- Clothing, Professional (+1 circ bonus Prof: Orator; L Bulk)
- Sleeping Bag, Mess Kit, Canteen, Lighter (Total Bulk 0.3)
- Kits: Hygiene, Gear Maintenance (Total Bulk 1.1)
- Tool Kits (+4 bonus; L Bulk each): Professional (Prof Orator)
- Portable Light, Lantern (increase light 10ft radius; 10c, 1/hr; 1H; L Bulk)
- Binoculars (+1 circumstance vision-based Perception objects 30 feet or farther. Must continually adjust the binoculars’ magnification settings, which requires using two hands and a move action each round; L Bulk)
- Fire Extinguisher [RAILED] (Deploy a fire extinguisher to end a burn effect on any one creature or object of Medium or smaller size. Extinguishing a Large creature or object takes 2 rounds, and the number of rounds required doubles with each size category beyond Large. A fire extinguisher can function for 20 rounds (which need not be consecutive) and can be recharged for 10% of the purchase price. 1H; 20c, 1/r; L Bulk)
- Zipstick (A zipstick is a small pen-like device used to administer a small jolt of electricity. This jolt is enough to deal 1 electricity damage with a successful melee attack as an improvised weapon. A zipstick is most often used to activate or deactivate ion-bonding technology, such as ion tape; 1H; 20c, 1/u; Neg Bulk)
- R2E Meals (3, 1/day; L Bulk each)
- Mk1 Healing Serum (2, L Bulk each)
- Dust Goggles (Armor Slot,Bulk 0)
- Dust Goggles: When you wear a pair of dust goggles, the penalty to Perception checks from storms is removed and your visibility range isn’t reduced (see Weather on page 398 of the Starfinder Core Rulebook). In addition, you reduce your miss chance due to concealment from smoke and fog (including that produced by a smoke grenade or an effect such as fog cloud) by 10% (to a minimum of 0%); this reduction doesn’t stack with any other ability that reduces miss chance due to concealment. Dust goggles can also be installed in armor (or an android’s armor upgrade slot) as an armor upgrade. This has no effect on weight or cost, but when installed in this way, they do not count toward a character’s limit of two worn magic or hybrid items at once.
Society Subdermal Graft-(Left Hand; BOON) This implant rests underneath the skin of the palm of one hand, or at the end of a tentacle or similar appendage in species that lack hands. The augmentation can be activated or deactivated mentally as a swift action. Activating the implant causes a rendition of the Starfinder Society’s symbol to glow underneath the skin. This augmentation acts as a mark, letting others know you are a member of the Starfinder Society. It also increases the light level within 5 feet by one step while active.
Ally: Collector and Examiner
Faction: Exo-guardians Champion
Social: Pact Worlds Defender
Starship: Star Monster Slayer
Slotless: Marked Field Agent; Star Sugar Heartlove!!!
Exo-guardians Champion (Faction; free starting boon)
Pact Worlds Defender (Social Boon): You make no secret your desire to defend the Pact Worlds from external threats. Benefit: When you have this boon slotted, you and any adjacent allies gain a +1 morale bonus to saving throws against fear effects. This bonus increases to +2 if the source of the fear effect is something that did not originate within the Pact Worlds.
Collector and Examiner (Ally Boon): The Exo-Guardians host a variety of professionals interested in researching alien life from the Vast. One such researcher would like to work with you. Benefit: You have a growing relationship with a researcher among the Exo-Guardians. At the end of a scenario for which you’ve slotted this boon, you can return one, and only one, mostly intact cadaver of a defeated significant enemy (Starfinder Core Rulebook 242) for the ally to study. Mark the creature type (such as aberration, fey, or ooze) of the collected cadaver on your Chronicle sheet. While this boon is slotted, you gain an insight bonus to Engineering, Life Science and Mysticism checks to identify creatures corresponding to creatures of the types you have collected. The bonus is equal to the number of corpses of that creature type collected, up to a maximum of +3. The bonus represents your correspondence between you and your examiner ally, and it does not mean the examiner is physically present during the adventure.
Marked Field Agent (Slotless Boon): Having met the amalgam of intelligences known as Guidance, you have successfully completed your induction into the Starfinder Society. The Society offered you a subdermal implant as part of your commencement. You receive this augmentation for free. If you declined to receive the augmentation, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
Star Sugar Heartlove!!! (Slotless Boon; Limited Use): During your commencement missions, you had the chance to pick up your own copy of the latest album from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake. This album is already a Pact Worlds hit and has quadrupled in price. You can resell the album for 200 credits prior to the start of your next adventure. If you sell the album, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Alternatively, you can decide to keep the album, which might somehow prove useful in the future.
AbadarCorp Acquaintance (Social Boon): During your hunt for a renegade Starfinder on Akiton, you interacted with a representative of AbadarCorp. Depending on this interaction, you may have earned the ire or respect of the Pact World corporation. Both outcomes for this boon could have positive repercussions in future scenarios, which you will be told of prior to slotting your boons. Your GM will cross out the affiliation you failed to earn. ▫ AbadarCorp Respect
True Savior of Tasch (Slotless Boon; Limited Use; 5/5 uses): You helped ensure a measure of prosperity for the Akitonian town of Tasch by enticing AbadarCorp to set up a shipping outpost in the town. You can forgo making a day job roll to instead devote time to assist with the growth of Tasch. Any time you opt to do so, check a box on this boon and make a note on the Chronicle sheet associated with that scenario, indicating you partook in this endeavor. Once all five boxes on this boon are marked, you receive 500 UPBs as recompense from the people of Tasch for helping to develop their now-thriving town. These UPBs cannot be converted to credits and must be used to craft some form of equipment.
Contractor’s Respect (Social Boon; Limited Use; 3/3 uses): By successfully completing a mission to investigate an abandoned outpost in Near Space, you also earned the esteem of a prominent organization within the Pact Worlds. You can call upon the resources of this organization by slotting this boon. The organization loans you a set of armor or a nonconsumable weapon (but fully loaded with conventional ammunition) for the duration of the adventure. The loaned equipment must have an item level equal to or less than your character level + 1, up to a maximum item level of 8. The item must be returned to the organization at the end of the adventure. Whenever you slot this boon, you must check one of the boxes. This boon might have additional uses based on the organization you have influenced. How this influence will play out in the future is not yet clear. You will be told if this boon is important to a future scenario prior to slotting your boons. When all the boxes are checked, you can no longer earn loaned equipment while slotting this boon, as your preferred standing with this organization is expended.For tracking purposes, your GM should mark the name of your hiring organization here: HELLKNIGHTS (Order of the Pike)
Star Monster Slayer (Starship Boon): You defeated a spacefaring monster known as a Besmaran whelp. Since this battle, you’ve mastered the art of battling against living starship-sized enemies when operating a starship of your own. While this boon is slotted, you gain a +2 bonus to all skill checks made in a starship combat against an enemy living starship. Any of your fellow crewmates who don’t have this boon slotted instead gain a +1 bonus to their skill checks against enemy living starships—the direct result of your guidance during the battle.
Honorbound Allies (Ally or Starship Boon): During your mission to salvage information from the Struggle’s Scholar, you engaged in an honorable starship duel with a vesk transport, the Honorbound. By following the strictures of the duel, you impressed the captain of the Honorbound, Captain Yuluzak. This boon might have repercussions in future scenarios, which you will be told prior to slotting your boons. Future scenarios calling on this boon will specify if you must slot it as an Ally or Starship boon.