Castamir's Flaxseed Station

Game Master Chris Marsh

Important Links:
NEW AGENTS: check HERE before signing up for your first mission.
Agents looking for upcoming Game Day information, check HERE.
Pregenerated PCs can be downloaded HERE
Kit for new PbP GM's
Online Support Program

Sister Pathfinder 1e Lodge: FLAXSEED
Sister Pathfinder 2e Lodge: COTTONSEED
Sister Card Game Lodge: ON DECK


151 to 199 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Plunder and Peril Ship 1 Plunder and Peril Ship 2

Dotting for GM purposes

Dataphiles

Male Android Ace Pilot Operative 7, Technomancer 1

A tall android with freakishly long arms strolls into the building. Fingertips strumming casually on his kneecaps as he approaches the large vesk. "Weapon check-in?" He enquired before starting to pull a sleu of weapons out of his own limbs and resting them on the security table. Going so far as to assemble the sniper rifle to prove it is complete.

The stranger then plucked the gemstone circling his head and stowed it where one of the pistols was drawn from before taking a seat and pulling out a datapad. "Here's hoping whomever's been leaking my mission reports shows up eventually"

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 0/12 HP 13/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Trick Attack +1d4 (Acrobatics, Stealth, Bluff, Intimidate, DC 20+CR) | Battery charges: 20/20; Rounds: 9/9 loaded 29/30 total | Active conditions: None.

A kasatha in simple clothes and headphones around his neck walks in. He has several weapons in holsters on his belt, all of which he checks in at the weapon check: two guns, two knives, and a baton. He looks a little short for a kasatha, just over 5 1/2' tall. He strolls over to the bar and orders a drink, relaxing in his chair. He sits near the half-elf, and when he starts hearing the music from her headphones, starts tapping his finger along with it. "Nice choice. I prefer more punk rock, but metal’s respectable.”
He notices the drone hovering over the ysoki's head, and looks at it curiously. "You build him yourself?" he asks. "Looks kinda cool."

Lvl 2 Operative open for recruitment.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Takes out earpiece. "What?" - she says loudly, as it happens when you just listened to loud music and hasn't yet changed to the "normal" sound system. "Punk rock is good, yeah. But not dark enough. All that everyday social realism, you know. I prefer the themes of life and death... and demons and devils and things more. And yet it is the music of war! You can fight without removing the headphones. Under punk rock I mostly want to get drunk and throw bottles at stewarts." - you see she has an obvious keen interest in the subject.

Wayfinders

Male CG Kasatha Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 0/12 HP 13/16 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 30ft | Trick Attack +1d4 (Acrobatics, Stealth, Bluff, Intimidate, DC 20+CR) | Battery charges: 20/20; Rounds: 9/9 loaded 29/30 total | Active conditions: None.

He shrugs. ”That’s fair. Metal is great in the middle of a fight, but if you have it too loud, you get caught off guard.” He picks up his drink and takes a swig. ”I like the social realism though, especially when I’m tired of the system. Which is often.”

Acquisitives

”Understand you. I'm a bloody half-breed from Apostae. There such as I really do not like. And now I'm here, alive and free. I'm freaking ‘out of the system’, you know” - she smiles and jokingly salutes with a beer bottle.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Venture-Captain Arvin answered Major Tower-9 of the Stewards: "I am confident I can gather a Starfinder team on the spot, send them out immediately to Tabrid Minor, and conduct the review you want."

Minutes later, as per Arvin's request, Guidance broadcasts the following message to all Starfinders, their comm' units beeping: "Available Society members can report to Docking Bay 94 in order to carry out a diplomatic research mission."

Newcomers welcome. Probably playing in Tier 1-2

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Receiving a message from Guidance, Arvin checks his comm' unit and then smiles at Major Tower-9: "Crew reported, team is complete!"

He sends a message out to the half a dozen Starfinders: "Thank you for volunteering:
• bigrin42
• kuey
• philipjcormier
• Blake's Tiger
• Pete H.
• Andreww
You may all report to Human Resources to make sure your insurance packages and such are up to date.
I will advise any alternates to step up in case one of the above does not pass his, her, or its physical.
Thank you all for your service!"

Recruitment closed.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Venture-Captain Arvin finishes giving his request to Guidance: "Remember, they must be careful with their Diplomatic Credentials".
Seconds later, Guidance broadcasts the following message to all Starfinders, their comm' units beeping: "Available Society members can report to Docking Bay 94 in order to carry out a diplomatic investigative mission."

Newcomers welcome. Probably playing in Tier 1-2

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Receiving a message from Guidance, Arvin checks his comm' unit and then smiles: "Crew reported, team is complete!"

He sends a message out to the half a dozen Starfinders: "Thank you for volunteering:
• RePete
• Lysle
• kolhe004
• Art Burd
• bigboom
• dax thura
You may all report to Human Resources to make sure your insurance packages and such are up to date.
I will advise any alternates to step up in case one of the above does not pass his, her, or its physical.
Thank you all for your service!"

Recruitment closed.


Male Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
| HP:10/10|SP:6/6|RP:5/5|AC:(EAC:15, KAC:16)(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:2|Init:+4|Perc:+8/SM:3|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
(C)Perception:+8|Sense Motive:+3 (C)Athletics:+6,(C)Computers:+12, Diplomacy:+4,(C)Engineering:+12, (C)Medicine:+4,(C)Physical science:+4,(C)Piloting:+4,(C)Profession (starship engineer):+6-8,Stealth:+5,Survival:+3.

Arnold had just docked
he unstrapped from the rust bucked seat of his junk starship he bought off of a junk trader.

He got out and walked onto the station and looked around. trying to find what docking bay he landed in.


Male Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
| HP:10/10|SP:6/6|RP:5/5|AC:(EAC:15, KAC:16)(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:4, Ref:6, Will:2|Init:+4|Perc:+8/SM:3|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
(C)Perception:+8|Sense Motive:+3 (C)Athletics:+6,(C)Computers:+12, Diplomacy:+4,(C)Engineering:+12, (C)Medicine:+4,(C)Physical science:+4,(C)Piloting:+4,(C)Profession (starship engineer):+6-8,Stealth:+5,Survival:+3.

After finding his landmark to head back to, he went out in search of some kind of drinking establishment.

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

Grabbing what he wanted, he headed back to his ship and left.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Guidance broadcasts the following message to all Starfinders, their comm' units beeping: "Available Society members can join their three comrades - Kei'jon ; Elwin the Technomancer ; Anxa - and report to Docking Bay 94 in order to carry out a diplomatic investigative mission."

Newcomers welcome. Possibly playing in Tier 3-4

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Guidance announces: "Crew reported, team is complete!"

Recruitment closed.

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic (Exocortex) 12 | SP 108/108, HP 74/74, RP 14/14 | EAC 31, KAC 32 | Fort +11, Ref +15, Will +6
Skills:
Acro+20,Athl+13,Comp+30,Cult+24,Eng+30,Int+4,LiSci+24,Med+26,Myst+17,Perc+2 0,PhysSci+24,Pil+21,Prof+12,SoH+10,Ste+14,Surv+4

A ysoki bedecked in bandoliers filled with tools exits a severely beaten up looking Eoxian ship. His fur is the shade of dirty and his ears show signs of a dangerous life, though with ysoki it is hard to tell what is accidentally self inflicted and what isn't.

"Whew! I'll tell you what!.." he exclaims as he undoes the environmental protections on his suit.

Now that his protections have been removed, a strange external spinal column running the length his back is visible and a pair of feathers wings unfurls. He flops onto his stomach and unceremoniously stretches every limb.

"Water!" he yells from the floor of Absalom Station, gate 38. "I've just had to make do on an Eoxian ship because they don't need water or something!"

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

A half-elf hops off a transport with some others
and starts wondering around.

Hearing the exclamation after a bit, He steps into gate 38

"my friend, you just came off a mission?" he asked
and then takes a look at his ship
"I could fix that up for you if you like" he offers the ysoki.

Dataphiles

Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic (Exocortex) 12 | SP 108/108, HP 74/74, RP 14/14 | EAC 31, KAC 32 | Fort +11, Ref +15, Will +6
Skills:
Acro+20,Athl+13,Comp+30,Cult+24,Eng+30,Int+4,LiSci+24,Med+26,Myst+17,Perc+2 0,PhysSci+24,Pil+21,Prof+12,SoH+10,Ste+14,Surv+4

The ysoki raises his head at the half-elf and stares at him for a moment. A smile creeps onto his face, "Sure. Let's see what you got.". Right after this he rolls over and sits up staring clearly bemused at the half-elf.

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

He drops a small metal ball that rolls around the craft as he, himself, scrutinizes the craft.

He looks over at the ysoki
"dude, what kind of work have you been doing. 'cause I've seen ships in better.

he turns back to the ship and rubs a finger across it
"and, really, it's been a long time since I've seen one of these."
he looks at his finger "how long have you been flying this thing? it's got space dust like I've not seen in a long time. it needs to be cleaned as well as tuned and repaired." he says

Dataphiles

Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic (Exocortex) 12 | SP 108/108, HP 74/74, RP 14/14 | EAC 31, KAC 32 | Fort +11, Ref +15, Will +6
Skills:
Acro+20,Athl+13,Comp+30,Cult+24,Eng+30,Int+4,LiSci+24,Med+26,Myst+17,Perc+2 0,PhysSci+24,Pil+21,Prof+12,SoH+10,Ste+14,Surv+4

The ysoki looks off to one side, seemingly thinking, for several moments before responding, "Well....it probably has been away from the Pact for a while....there was an armada...a bunch of planetary weapons...it was a whole thing..." He trails off for a while as a tear rolls down his cheek. And, almost as if nothing had happened, he hopped up to his feet with renewed energy. "Anywho! The ship's not actually mine. Kinda borrowed it from some people who weren't needing it anymore. They won't miss it. You a Starfinder?"

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

The man looks at him for a moment, seeming to catch the tear
"ya, just got done with the Commencement" he said

"you know,if you need some help fixing this thing up for your friends, I know a place that fixes all kinds" he says, winking, knowing that it takes all kinds, in a group or job.

Dataphiles

Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic (Exocortex) 12 | SP 108/108, HP 74/74, RP 14/14 | EAC 31, KAC 32 | Fort +11, Ref +15, Will +6
Skills:
Acro+20,Athl+13,Comp+30,Cult+24,Eng+30,Int+4,LiSci+24,Med+26,Myst+17,Perc+2 0,PhysSci+24,Pil+21,Prof+12,SoH+10,Ste+14,Surv+4

The ysoki plods close to the half-elf and whispers, "In that case, you should walk away from this ship like I'm gonna, 'cause it belongs to the Corpse Fleet..." He then clears his throat and speaks a bit loudly, "The commencement you say...I remember mine. Come, I could use some more eyes on another fixer-upper I've been working on back at the Lorespire!"

He begins the trek, fairly quickly, from gate 38 and only stops for a moment when the gate is very out of sight. He stops turns toward the half-elf that he imagines is following him with an arm extended, "I'mma Starfinder too! Dr. Cupi! Right hand rat to Historia itself!"

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

"nice to meet ya, I'm Jeen, and I work for Ziggy" he says
"and I used to work with a Ysoki. everyone thought he was smuggling something, but no one did a thing about it. I think my employers at the time was taking a cut from it" he says following. he chuckles a bit at the memory of the one Ysoki.

Dataphiles

Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic (Exocortex) 12 | SP 108/108, HP 74/74, RP 14/14 | EAC 31, KAC 32 | Fort +11, Ref +15, Will +6
Skills:
Acro+20,Athl+13,Comp+30,Cult+24,Eng+30,Int+4,LiSci+24,Med+26,Myst+17,Perc+2 0,PhysSci+24,Pil+21,Prof+12,SoH+10,Ste+14,Surv+4

Cupi chuckles as he turns around and starts heading to the Lorespire Complex once again, "Heh! I used to be accused of smuggling too. People count believe that I just fixed things with spare parts lying around. Short sighted people, really. Anyway, it got me a bad name from here to..." Cupi continues to tell his life story unless much effort is put in to get him to stop. He talks about being the 7th of 8 children. How he escaped Akiton on a Steward vessel by hacking himself into their brig when they weren't looking. How he ended up on Absalom Station because of the Stewards. How he met Chiskisk and joined the Starfinders. How he attended Qabarat University and got a medical degree from a hacking assignment that was definitely implied. As gate 38 is not at all near the Lorespire, it is indeed a long trip.

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

"wow. I'm just one of 5, youngest of the bunch. He says once Cupi was done "family owns a ship repair shop. when i got older I joined in with a trading fleet, you know, see the galaxy. had my share of problems." he says taking off his right arm to show what he meant.
and then he explains, how he came here on one trading trip and got hooked.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Paging Mobius Caslan and Fixit. Please report to the Nominated First Seeker at once. Your briefing will start in... less than a week.

And we still have one empty seat for a 3-6 tier character (playing low tier) who might want to go In Persuit of the Scoured Past as part of Outpost II

Exo-Guardians

A stocky bundle of muscle mass barely contained by his armor walks into the lounge area.

"Anyone looking for a solid hand in a fight? Last few times I've gone off station it's been diplomatic missions, I'm starting to think that someone misfiled me in the mission pools."

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Human Icon Envoy 5 | SP 34/34 HP 34/34| RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +9+d6+1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad steps out behind the bar. In his hand is a piece of paper. It's quaint and unnecessary, he just likes paper. He walks over to the board and tacks it up.

Experienced Tier 5-8 Starfinders needed to help build a new lodge on Triaxis! Interested parties can meet up with Naiaj at the Lorespire complex. This mission is first come, first served so don't delay.

He mutters to himself after smiling at Eevee, "Man, how far we've come in the last year."

Now recruiting for a Tier 5-8. I'll start on Monday assuming I have a legal table. Sign up sheet is HERE. This is not part of Outpost II.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

A woman in a military flight suit sits at the bar, a floating marquee working a slow circle above her head:

PYKSI SYFER / BEST PILOT IN HER CLASS

She sits on a stool entirely too high for her feet to touch the ground, sipping a cup of coffee and looking generally at ease as she scans the establishment.

Looking for scenarios that I can use my fat +14 modifier on! If you're looking for a Level 2 Pilot, look no further.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Female Membrane Ghibrani Mystic 1 Priest | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, Sense Motive: +8

Sliding up next to Pyksi is a Membrane Ghibrani in ceremonial robes of Damoritosh. She examines Pyksi's sign before happily ordering a drink.

"Good to see those of skill are here and looking for work. The pact worlds looks like a place where the strong will thrive!"

Looking for repeatable scenarios.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

The halfling looks over at the insectoid woman beside her; she smiles with her eyes over her cup. A long, slow sip, then: "My interceptor's getting her thrusters checked, so I figured I'd hop back in a Drake while I'm out of mercenary work. Pegasi are much more fun to fly, but I admit they could use a bigger gun or three."

She sets her Acquisitives-branded mug down on the bar and tilts her chair toward Malcimex. "No big secret as to why I'm here, I suppose. What's your angle with the Starfinders?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Female Membrane Ghibrani Mystic 1 Priest | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, Sense Motive: +8

Malcimex carefully regards the halfing before choosing her next words deliberately, "My people have lost much, and we believe that learning about the Pact Worlds will help us rebuild. The Starfinders came to Elytrio and taught us about what we have been cut off from, so now I am here to learn all I can about the universe. I suppose I am what you might call an exchange student."

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi considers that with a thoughtful look, bobbing her head a little as Malcimex speaks. "The Starfinders are good at that sort of thing-- and you'll definitely see plenty of the universe. Not all of it, of course. A baby elf in the fastest ship would have a hard time seeing all of it before the end of his lifespan," she considers.

"Well then, here's hoping you gain more than you lost. ...Which, now that I think about it, is pretty much the Acquisitives' motto," she grins.

Acquisitives

N Male Ysoki Operative 3 | SP 21/21 | HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18, KAC 18, CMD 26 | Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3 | Init +5 | Perception +6

A ysoki decked out in last year's fashion enters the room. He also sports several angry burns and a new prosthetic right arm. "So, maybe I don't learn my lesson very quickly," he says to no one in particular, popping open a fizzy drink and pouring a serum of healing inside. "That or I'm a masochist. I hope not. But after having my arm shoved into a furnace, and that furnace being something's mouth, I'm a lot more raring to work than usual. Anything fun going on?"

Level 3 operative up for some danger, or a friendly chat on the station!

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative Starfinder Data Jockey 5

The sharp Staccato of bootheels echo off the deck plates as a thin, pale skinned Android man with windswept white hair approaches with hands folded behind his back. Wearing form fitting black station wear underneath a sharp white lab coat, the Android pulls back his coat to reveal a pair of pistols on his hips, which he retrieves with a flourish. There's a brief glimpse of the Strawberry Machine Cake logo over his left breast. The firearms are checked at the entrance before he walks briskly over to a table. A flourish of the coat, sit, then crossing the legs as he pulls his datapad from within his coat and immediately starts to type on it, saying not a word to anyone.

Dataphiles

Male Android Ace Pilot Operative 7, Technomancer 1

The long armed android stopped at the new arrival's table, fingers tented on the surface before he lowered himself to sitting opposite. "Overwatch, correct? Atlas-1. I hear you're expecting to encounter the Azlanti" He leaned back, seeing the Strawberry Machine Cake logo, obviously the entrancement was not specific to just one android society agent.

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative Starfinder Data Jockey 5

Looks up at the other Android.

I am. Aaaaand based on field reports I found uploaded to the Infosphere, he looks down at his datapad briefly, then back up. you must be Atlas-1. Yes, I am scheduled to undertake a task pursuing a ship of interest to both our organization and the Azlanti Star Empire. I thought I would prepare by researching the ship in question, but...

He frowns deeply at his datapad.

It would seem that the ship is pregap in origin, and so even with a full complement of Library Chips and all of the Infosphere at my fingertips, I'm making little headway on gathering Intel. he runs at his temple with a gloved hand. I'm not sure how something so old could be of any tactical advantage to any party, but I suppose if the Azlanti Star Empire wants it that's enough cause to want to deny them the acquisition. he looks up again.

I assume you saw my name on the docket for the mission?

Dataphiles

Male Android Ace Pilot Operative 7, Technomancer 1

He shook his head, leaning back and glancing at the datapad in the others hand. "In fact I, like many in the pact worlds, have an alert arranged. I am informed of any systematic search for information about the Azlanti. As well as the Jinsul, and the Swarm. Among other topics."

He smirked slightly at the confusion. "Yes. A ship, from pre-gap golarion. From before drift travel, before space travel at all. Has appeared in the middle of the vast, undamaged and simply sitting there. The tactical advantage would be in the answers to all the questions that raises; how does it move through space? How did it get into space? How have the materials available pre-gap survived the unknown length of time since its construction. In fact, given we know how long before the gap it was built, if one could determine the age of a vessel like that, it may determine the length of the gap more accurately than any current dating method." he waved the server away, not one for eating or drinking much. "An answer to any one of those questions may prove invaluable after all. But, is that all you were looking for?"

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative Starfinder Data Jockey 5

Overwatch sighs.

Yes, yes, history and what not. he says perhaps a bit too dismissively.

I doubt that is forefront of the Azlanti's concerns, and I suspect if a vehicle from before space travel is now in space, it has likely been modified. If not, then it was transported. Either way, if this isn't just some elaborate replica, then the materials would have to be made of something difficult or impossible to carbon date, given how long they've lasted. even steel and concrete break down eventually.

He bounces his foot slightly.

what I was really looking for was blueprints. Schematics. Even a replica will likely be laid out like the real thing, and I anticipate this mission will have me boarding it. But if such documents exist, it seems they were either lost to the gap, kept on s closed system that I can't access from here. Or - even more irritatingly- physical media. he shudders.

Dataphiles

Male Android Ace Pilot Operative 7, Technomancer 1

The long armed android's face didn't react but something about him seemed slightly irritated.

"You'd do well not to dismiss history. There is no way to tell if a piece of information will be important. The smallest thing, such as the way certain society contacts react to certain questions or topics, can be extremely important." While he spoke, he plugged his datapad into a slot in his arm, wherein it lit up and began flashing large amounts of information while he continued talking.

"The ancient Azlanti of golarion were well known for their magic, particularly Ioun Stones, but several other magical devices. It's quite possible the Star Empire believes something of import is on this vessel. Some form of lost magic, perhaps tied to elfgates." He blinked once and glanced back down at his datapad, mumbling something about adware for a second before resuming.

"You won't find digital blueprints of that ship. Your best bet are the ancient mission debrief documents from the old pathfinder society. In which case you should seek out Royo if you have a hard time handling hardcopy's."

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative Starfinder Data Jockey 5

Overwatch sets down his datapad and leans back in his chair.

Do not misunderstand, I recognize the importance of history for understanding a species' culture, development, and technology. Leveraging that understanding can produce valuable advantages. Knowledge is power. he presses his fingers together in front of him.

my concern is that from what I've heard of the Azlanti, they aren't concerned with culture. They concern themselves with power and exploitation. Which means that whatever this ship is, if they want it, it must possess some power that would probably best be kept out of their hands. That is why I've been looking for schematics, and trying to discern the ship's capabilities. We can pontificate about historical significance all day, but if they capture the ship first that doesn't do us any good. Our resources need to be focused on how to secure the vessel and repel a potential Azlanti assault. We can evaluate the historical significance of the find after it's in our possession and we know for what purpose the Azlanti wanted it for.

He hums thoughtfully to himself. Royo is... Well let us say he shares a similar Culture to the Kasathans on the Idari. I lack the diplomacy for it. he lfts a brow ever so slightly would we even have such documents?

Dataphiles

Male Android Operative Starfinder Data Jockey 5

The Android sees a notification on his datapad and gathers it up as he stands. Well, I'm being called to the briefing. Wish me luck. He says, gathering his weapons as he curtly marches out.

Exo-Guardians

Male Half-Elf Lv.1 Mechanic
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:7/7|RP:4/4|EAC:13, KAC:14(AC VS CM:22)|Fort:3, Ref:4, Will:1|Init:+2|Perc:+/SM:|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Perception:+6,Sense Motive:+1,Acrobatics+2,Athletics:+4,Computers:+11, Diplomacy:+1,Engineering:+11,Piloting:+2,Profession (starship engineer):+6,Stealth:+1,Survival:+1.

Jeen heads inside to a lounge or hangout.
When offered any kind of alchahole, he kindly refuses.
He pulls out his custom rig and starts to mess with its functions.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

A message arrives on your comm' unit.
It is from Venture-Captain Naiaj, requesting a few foolish brave and experienced Starfinders to help conquer a dragon.
All able bodied personnel, with valid health and life insurance, may report to Docking Bay 94.

Offering 1-19: To Conquer the Dragon, a Tier 5-8 scenario, that can be especially nice if you have played 1–13: On the Trail of History.
I have one, maybe two, reserved spots, so seeking 3 to 5 players.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

V-C Naiaj having successfully formed her Triaxus team, she sends out a message: "May Starfinders Drakzull, Huckle Jim, Id-Sinitis, and Mon "Goose" Tavi please report to the briefing room."

Recruitment closed for 1-19.

Acquisitives

M Android Soldier 2 (SP 1/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4; EAC 16, KAC 17; F +4, R +3, W +3; Init +3, LLV, DV60'; [dice=Baton]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Dmg]1d4+1[/dice] or [dice=BLAM! ]1d20+6[/dice] [dice=Dmg]1d6[/dice]

>encryption off
>begin message
"I am The Analog Affair. I am available for Society activities. Contact me on this forum with mission propositions. **Bio supremacists please ignore this message. You will be blocked. Or shot. Your choice.**"
>end message


Venture Captain, Play-by-Post "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

The Lady in Red pulls out her holographic clipboard. "I am looking for three excellent recruits for a special training mission that might require you to be exuberant in front of Zo!s cameras. It will also involve some mentoring for newer Starfinders."

Details:
Hello All.

I am recruiting for three seats of Pact Worlds Warriors for the Gameday. This is not First Come, First Serve, but under other recruitment because I reserved three seats for some relatively new players (2 who might be brand new to PBP).

I'd like to fill the other three seats with some folks who could mentor, and who would be super fun to have at a table. If you think that might be you, feel free to indicate interest here: Hmm's 2-01 Pact World Warriors

Please note that games listed under 'other recruitment' (lotteries, invitation-only, GM pick) do not count against the initial signup limits. Why? Practical reasons. We have no way of tracking signups that occur off the main Gameday sheet, and so decided that it was best to just exclude those games from the normal player signup limits rather than trying to police them.

I promise to pick by July 16th or far earlier if I get a good mix of three characters, and will try to release you as fast as I can so that you can participate in other signups.

Some key information: one of my reserved spaces is for a 2nd level mechanic named Rose-5. I do not know what the other two newcomers will be bringing.

Hmm


Venture Captain, Play-by-Post "Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Pact World Warriors //

The Lady in Red puts away her clipboard. "Thank you all! I am no longer taking applicants!"

Wayfinders

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Human Icon Envoy 5 | SP 34/34 HP 34/34| RP 5/5 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +9, SM: +9+d6+1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Conrad looks around at the Flaxseed Station. The hour after the cantina has closed is one of his favorites. The din of conversation echoes in his mind, but the only real sound is the ever present thrum of the machines which keep the place running.

A cleaning robot makes its final pass across the bar. Once the last reflective streak of cleaning fluid is dry, Conrad tosses a file down. The file itself is made of paper. There's just something about paper that the envoy loves. The smell? The focus it demands? The fragility? The connection to pre-Gap times? Likely a melange of all of it.

This file is for one of the most dangerous missions he's ever come across. When he first read the First Seeker's request he let out a long whistle and showed it to his companion, EV-34. After reading the dossier and looking at the agents on the list they shared a drink in their honor.

This is by far the most dangerous mission since the original disaster of the Scoured Stars.

It's not easy to qualify for, but just a reminder that we ARE offering Tier 11-12 for the Fate of the Scoured God. Brave souls who qualify can find the sign up on line 131. The Gameplay Thread is already linked and ready.

151 to 199 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Castamir's Flaxseed Station All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.