Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,751 to 6,800 of 14,076 << first < prev | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | next > last >>

Ossobuco is one of my favorite dishes.

"South of Black Bear Forest, I'm afraid, near Shark's Folly." Looking at Chell, "We are taxed with resources but if anyone can unravel the mystery it's the Lt. Commander."

DM:

bluff: 1d20 + 21 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 21 + 10 = 36
[/dice]


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue samples the round piece of meat with the center bone still in. Indeed! A hearty portion and the sauce is fantastic. Why, I think I will even eat my vegetables for the first time in years.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/
Torque2 wrote:
Torgue samples the round piece of meat with the center bone still in. Indeed! A hearty portion and the sauce is fantastic. Why, I think I will even eat my vegetables for the first time in years.

Cireladwen blanches.

"Bróg, greens are often the last line between our bodies and a terrible demise. If someone learns this recipe, will it cause you to eat them with more frequency?!"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell picks at her food, more interested in what the commandant has to say. When she gets the bad news she sinks into her chair. "Another?" She is about to ask more even as he deflects to other matters but Astrianna is on it already. "It might not be a mystery, it might be murder. Whoever or whatever is doing this is a dangerous enemy. These men and women that they are taking should have enough magic to escape common thugs. This is organized." she says building in anger. "And you are obviously not so taxed that you can't afford gaudy clothing or to take six people to an expensive restaurant where the local law enforcement is enforcing a damn dress code. How much did this meal cost? Those clothes? The wages of the men outside ruffling skirts? You could feed the poor and bandage the wounded for weeks with that." She is little surprised at herself for the outburst but she remains starring at the Commandant, a man who could have her imprisoned for such words. A sobering thought but she needed to get across how serious this was. In a day they had taken out a major drug smuggler and they were only six now. Bonedeuce had much more manpower.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder
Cireladwen wrote:
Torque2 wrote:
Torgue samples the round piece of meat with the center bone still in. Indeed! A hearty portion and the sauce is fantastic. Why, I think I will even eat my vegetables for the first time in years.

Cireladwen blanches.

"Bróg, greens are often the last line between our bodies and a terrible demise. If someone learns this recipe, will it cause you to eat them with more frequency?!"

Hmm.. Well I think I can indeed expand my list of foods. Perhaps a nice frying in oil and coated with this sauce. He does arch an eyebrow at Chell's outburst.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Nothing on the sense motive?

Astrianna is about to inquire on the location of the Black Bear Forest when Chell begins speaking. She is listening intently at first but her eyebrows slowly raise as Chell builds in intensity. She clears her throat at the end of the priestess' rant, and looks at the woman with an expression that says "Did you really just do that?" Here I thought Sorrin wouldn't be able to behave himself.

She speaks slowly and clearly. "Chell, I understand you're concerned about your fellow clergy, but we, and the Commandant, are working on it, are we not? If there is an organization behind the disappearances we will find them and put a stop to it. You must be patient. The Dragoons in the city are here to keep order, and given what we have personally experienced on the docks at night they are taxed as it is. Please do not take your anger out on the establishment. This building is a place of commerce as much as an "expensive restaurant". The deals secured here provide jobs for others and allow for the economic flourishing of Shaw as a whole." She inhales slowly. "Please, have some wine, and relax. You've earned it- we have done a lot of work in the past few days, and there is still much to do after this."

Edit: Diplomacy roll to smooth things over with the Commandant, because why not.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

Her head turns to the Commandant. "Please take no offensive, she is simply concerned for the well being of others. She has the heart to match her faith."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Chell, should we get some fresh air?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I shall not contain the calamity that is my mammaries.

The priestess looks like she might have more to say about "the establishment" and how Bonedeuce deflected earlier but she holds it in. To be a cleric one needed great wisdom but sometimes people made mistakes. This might be a big one. And it was going to need an apology. Sorrin was right. She needed air. Without a word she walks out, whether he follows is up to him.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Hahahaha. Yes, Astri essentially said "calm yer t#&$"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin followed, ironically pondering the name... Quell. Be he on the inside or outside.

Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. Excuse. Pardon. Salami. Salami... Bologna.


Evil GM

I was waiting on other sense motive checks Atri.

Astri you believe the commandant is sincerely concerned about the missing clergy, although you sense he has MANY issues to be concerned about running the city security, shipping protection, and keeping the surrounding lands relatively safe.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I don't think anyone has a sense motive capable of beating that bluff but...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Before Chell and Sorrin can leave the Commandant replies to Chell.

"It can be frustrating Priestess and I humbly apologize if I seemed insensitive discussing taxed resources. You are right this is fine establishment that has rules and order, such as: a dress code. However, this is a place of business and trade. Money that is generated here supports families, and ensure there are basic systems like a failing sewer system, fresh water, sanitation, and other valuable resources enjoyed by the community." He pauses dramatically. "We have over 21,000 residents in Port Shaw and at any given time a few thousand visitors and sailors. Unfortunately, I only have 100 men, or so, at any given time in the city. Plus, a few hundred men out on a couple patrol ships to cover the entire coast and ocean. I protect against slavers, drug traffickers, and pirates with a woefully inadequate force. Where would you like me to pull off a dozen men from? Who then should go unprotected? Perhaps, we can go to them this evening and you explain why your needs are more important than their needs. Oh, and please do not forget to tell those you choose that your clergy had powerful magic to defend themselves but somehow that wasn't enough. I'm sure the local baker or fishmonger will understand."

He stops and takes a deep breath, "Answer me this, why would a priest of priestess choose to wander off - by themself or in small groups - in the middle of country that is inhabited by an assortment of beasts, and tribes that want nothing to do with us - or in Quells case, simply for your religion? Remember most natives would like nothing more than to push us all back into the sea....we've already fought several wars, yet we barely hang onto this port."

He notices everyone's expression then states, "Some tribes and people don't want to convert and frankly, it would not be surprising to learn if your rural members were killed by natives, or eaten by them, or some sort of wild monster that goes boo in the night. Yes...I see the horror in your eyes...there are many cannibalistic things out there. Quell was brought to them, not the other way around. They predated us. Ponder that...some folks simply don't want to be converted and are resentful, old customs are hard to break." He shrugs, "Any of those beasts that Bonegnaw gathered as his pets would be happy to devour a priest., don't you agree?"

He takes a forkful of veal and eats it.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Are the Dragoons a public or private police force? Who do they work for? Apologies, I'm new.

Sorrin had not been drinking and was eating lightly, sampling dishes but focusing on cheeses and such finger food.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen attempts to act suave about the fact she nearly just choked on a seared root vegetable of some kind. She saw the validity of both arguments, but that wasn't to say she had expected such a sudden outburst.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue concentrates on the glinting of light off his wine.


He regains his composure. "I'm not trying to be harsh, but I have lots of responsibility much of which people simply take for granted." He sips his wine. "In fact," he pauses, "that is why I wanted to dine with you tonight. First to thank you, but also, to ask for assistance."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Dun Dun Dun


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

"I'm sure the local baker or fishmonger will understand." Ha, loved this.

Astrianna nods her head in agreement with the Commandant's words. She would never want the responsibility he has, but she can tell her and the man are on the same page on all of the matters discussed. She doesn't act surprised when he begins discussing the lack of conversion and the cannibalistic things, and instead takes a drink of wine. The bard both suspected and knew. There are so many horrors in this world, and I'd say at least half of them are more frightful than humans.

She glances at him curiously when he mentions asking for assistance. "Assistance regarding...? We're willing, and able."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Freelancing, as it were... Is that the term?

An excellent way for those feeling resource strapped to spend money... effectively, in the short term. Undeniable return on investment.. Sorrin nods in agreement with both the Commandant and Astrianna.


"The Dragoons were created by the governing body, the Lodge, so they are public servants."

cire and togue:

You've lived in the port long enough to have a different assessment of the Dragoons. You think quite a few are nothing better than sellswords and pirates now on permanent payroll.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue strokes his beard, looking wise and thoughtful about what the commander is offering.

So chief legbreaker wants us to do a job for him. Hunnhh. At least we can get some good cash.


"I've have a situation that could use your...how should I say this...talents. See some foolish thief going by the name of Karskor Thul broke into Barrison Hargrove's residence and stole a piece of art. How embarrassing if it would get out that a common thief made off with this scrimshaw." He looks at Chell. 'I know it's only scrimshaw art and it's not a life, but crime happens even to the wealthy. Now, if you could track him down and bring him back for questioning that would be greatly appreciated by everyone."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Scrimshaw, Tulita like scrimshaw... What is this scrimshaw on or of, exactly? And, what more do we know about this Karskor Thul? Sorrin gets right down to business.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

After leaving the Kraken for a moment, Chell looks up at the moon and takes a deep breadth. She didn't realize how stifling it was in there nor how uncomfortable the dress had become. She really was more suited to pants and boots. Today had been a long day and she had seen the top and bottom here. The Tulita were here first and yet they were second class citizen's. One elder wanted them gone, they were being enslaved, and someone or something was out there was trying to kill them. They barely have enough money or strength to fend for themselves. It was no wonder they were angry. And then she comes here and sees the top. People so wealthy they can exclude others who can't afford their clothing. The difference frustrated her. The apparent lack of sympathy frustrated her. The lack of action frustrated her. But mostly it was how daunting a task it seemed. Everyday here revealed more and more that was wrong. And not just according her beliefs. The most basic human rights to life, shelter and nourishment were being hampered. How can anyone allow that?

One day at a time.

Eventually she returns to here seat. Her cheeks are slightly red from embarrassment. She bows to the Commandant. "Sorry for my earlier outburst. I know you are doing everything in your power to help everyone here. I have only been here a few days and already I am frustrated by how much wrong there is. I can only imagine what its like for you. You head the organization who's duty it is to stop it and punish those involved. A daunting task."

"If your resources are taxed then maybe we can help. At least I assume it is we if I have judged the other's characters correctly. And I am sure their are others like us willing to fight for a good cause."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Yes, she just got back and missed his offer.


"Scrimshaw is a commonly used by most around here. Bone is plentiful and it lets ensures no part of the animal is wasted."


"Do not fret Priestess, it was I who overstepped. That was no way for a host to talk to his guest. I check with my squad leaders to see if they've found anything out, or at lest some clues." He holds out his glass to drink in friendship.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

As the Commandant begins to explain the situation, Astrianna leans forward with interest, fingers intertwined. Tracking down a thief? This sounds exciting.

She leans back in her chair as he finishes the pitch, taking another sip of wine as she glances around the table to gauge the reaction of the others. Returning her attention to the commandant, she speaks with confidence. "We can find them. All the information you can provide about this Karshor Thul, especially a description, would be a boon, in addition to a description of this scrimshaw. If my companions are in agreement with taking this job, we will begin tracking Karshor as soon as possible."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Job? Usually that means pay. I love a favor and good cause as much as the next individual, but there are expenditures to consider in any endeavor, as well as risk to health... and life.

Will we be carrying some writ? I would hate for a misunderstanding to put us at odds with dragoon forces. It could end badly, and yet I would likewise not wish to abandon our task. Tell him what happened at the warehouse, the delays, Preggo was it, etc...

Sorrin speaks plainly.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri tried to cover up her sigh with her wineglass when Chell began to berate the commandant. We'll be lucky to not end up arrested tonight.

When the topic turns around to them being offered a job, Bri perks up. Awesome. Retrieving lost art from a thief? Surely a much easier job than capturing that gnoll.

Bri takes a moment to add to Sorrin's comment on scrimshaw. "Sorrin, maybe you haven't spent enough time on ships, but sailors are awefully fond of scrimshaw too. It's a popular to pass the time on ship when there isn't any actual work to do. Seeing as how we are in a port full of sailors who may appreciate such artwork the pool of possible buyers is increased."

"Commandant, do you happen to know the origin of the scrimshaw that was stolen? Perhaps a previous owner hired the thief to steal it back?"

"And I would like to second the request for a writ sir, just so that we don't get arrested for breaking into the home of the thief who stole the scrimshaw."


"We lost track of him, he sometime hung out at the Barnacle but when I sent a squad by, they hadn't seen him." He sips some wine. "Well if you can bring him back for questioning I'll pay 3000 gold" He smiles. "I'll give you another writ to locate this person."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

And, if he's dead?


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Bring his body in no doubt. I reckon just as long as we don't dump him on the carpet it will be fine.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen subtly shakes her head at all of this madness. A clear cut view of who had the rights to do anything here would be helpful, but is unlikely.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods her head. "Another writ would be most useful. We will capture this man and bring him in for questioning." She takes a glance at Sorrin. "I prefer favors and information as payment, they are harder to acquire than gold, but I will certainly not turn it down."

She looks back to the Commandant. "I assume if the scrimshaw is recovered it is to be delivered as well. We will find the scrimshaw, Thul, or both. Can you describe or provide an illustration of what the piece looked like?"


"I fear he has already pawned the artwork so I doubt that it will be retrieved. It's some stupid looking fish or something. the questioning of the thief is what I'm really concerned about. Who knows if he has any other foolish associated."

"We'll pay for alive. If you find he's dead, well that is no use to me but I'll be open to Astri's idea of a favor or information." You get that he is more concerned about the common thief breaking into a mansion then the stolen object.

So Astri it's time for use to fiddle some.


Evil GM

All except Astri who is getting ready to fiddle. Since cireladwen will be offline this weekend I'll leave her out of the roll.

Perception Checks:
perception, Chell: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
perception, Sorrin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
perception, Bri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
perception, Torgue: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Torgue and Bri:

The two of you head to the bar to get another drink and a gentleman comes up to you, "Elder Hargrove asks if you two can join him for an after dinner drink.

Chell:

You notice an elf, obviously one of some wealth, looking at you and Sorrin. He even motions to you. You think he is trying to gt your attention.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna seems rather excited at the prospect of following this job. I could certainly get into the item recovery business. Especially sanctioned item recovery. The rich and powerful are always having this and that stolen... Perhaps we could simultaneously find out more about this Ring.

The half-elf chuckles when he says it looks like a stupid looking fish. "Fish are a common target of scrimshaw, given the tradition's origins. Once we capture the man we shall extract the location of his fence, or whomever the buyer was, and see where the trail of the piece leads. Can you provide a description of Thul?"

On the mention of fiddling she smiles with delight. Dabbing her mouth with a napkin and straightening her dress, she grabs The Brightening and stands up. Finally, my debut! "I'll admit I'm terribly excited. Shall we tune on stage or before we go up? What shall we play? Improv duet, dueling, or is there a specific song you have in mind...? I was thinking of a few on the way here we could play, but I will follow your lead." She sweeps a gloved hand across the hall. "You know this audience best, after all."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Indeed? Torgue queries of the man. I would not mind at all, hopefully not too far away from the upcoming performance.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Once Bonedeuce is away from the table and distracted by his performance with Astrianna she grabs Sorrin's sleeve and nods towards the elf trying to get their attention. "You know him?" Do I know him?

K:Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"That sounds fine to me as well. Just the two of us or all of our group sir?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin looks. I do not know him, Chell. But, that can be easily remedied. Shall Cireladwen join us?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Cir is in a food coma, lets leave her.


Evil GM

the gentleman responds to Bri and Torgue, "Just the two of you and I dare say I am sorry for the inconvenience missing the beginning of the show." He motions for you to leave your fresh drinks. Sacrilege for Torgue. "the staff will carry it in and I'm sure you'll be able to get a replacement." With that he leads you off to private room, there are two guards standing outside of the room. The gentleman knocks on the door and then opens it formally.

"Sir, this is Mr. Torgue and Lady Embrianna as requested." He steps in the room and introduces you to Elder Hargrove."[/b]

The elder Barrision Hargrove is a handsome, roughed man wering knee high dinner jacket, white silk stockings and rich read cap. He is holding walking stick. He has an exquisite dagger on his hip. In the room are two minotaurs standing perfectly still except for their eyes which follow your every move.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Can't leave her at the table. Kind of weird leaving the elf while going to see an elf... To Sorrin.

Sorrin offers his hand to the archer as he rises.


The commandant picks up his fiddle and plucks a few cords, adjusting the sound a bit. "Let's ease the crowd into it, they're still dining." he smiles. Then his hand majestically works the bow.

perform fiddle: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

The music warms the airs.


Evil GM

Cireldawen glances over a the elves, "You go ahead, I've never heard anything like this before." As she waves Chell and Sorrin off.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna takes The Brightening out of its case, the beautiful darkwood instrument's loveingly polished frame shimmering in the light. She briefly runs her fingers over the magical wood, connecting with it, feeling the grain beneath her fingers.

She plucks her cords after the Commandant and briefly adjusts the bridge, keeping the swallowing fiddling bridge on for the moment. "I agree." The bard says with a grin. "It would be a shame if they weren't able to finish their meals because our fiddling compelled them jump up and dance."

Putting her chin on the rest, the half-elf closes her eyes and slides the bow across the strings with love and feeling. There is a bit of liveliness to the song... she is a race horse at the gate, pawing at the ground with impatience, yearning to sprint.

Now We Are Free (Taylor Davis)

Perform: String: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell almost forgets what either said when Astrianna and Bonedeuce begin to play. And she wasn't the only one. Many of the customers also forgot to eat as soon as the duo took stage. And this was only the preamble. She could tell by the way Astrianna fidgeted that she was itching to turn up the tempo but, ever the professional, it didn't hamper the song. Shaking herself, the priestess decided to see who this man was so she could enjoy the songs later. So she and Sorrin head over to the meet him.

6,751 to 6,800 of 14,076 << first < prev | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.