All's Well that Ends in a Well

Game Master Choon


2,951 to 3,000 of 3,173 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira walks within 10 feet of the other alcove to check if that one has some bad guys as well.


RA T1 | WotR

No further traps or boogeymen are detected. Door is unlocked. On the other side, you see no handle. Just a Triangle, a circle, and a square that are the source of the permanent Illusion magics you detected. The other side of the door is a hall. Beginning with a flight of wide steps down, the cavern narrows into a tall corridor of worked stone. Some of you have seen his place before (those of you formerly of Table 2). This is one part of the long, dark tunnel that connects the main halls of Rappan Athuk with the Mouth of Doom.


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

"Dat vas intersting. Why have an illusion for no reason." Vuzi looks down the hallway.


RA T1 | WotR

The hall is empty for as far as you can see.

Kn. Arcana DC 15:
This combination of spell schools could be used to create a lock that operates in connection with how one interacts with the illusions instead of having a specific key.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"Deception is for the weak"

I have no knowledge arcana


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

This combination of spell schools could easily be used to create a lock that depends on how one interacts with the illusions.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

"Although I recognize this hall as part of the 'mouth of doom' entrance... we didn't come through this way. So I wonder who unlocked the door?"


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Choon, does this intersect with maps that I already have? ... Just for the sake of the story and responding to Grelthe, not because we have a reason to return at present.

Maybe it opens easily, but just from one side?


RA T1 | WotR

This looks like it will, yes, with a little more walking. This seems to be a side passage leading into one of the deeper levels than the main route would lead to, thus your discovery of it "backwards".


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

*** After Battle ***
"You hit hard, metal-man-yesyes!"

*** Later ***
As the girls discuss the matter of their previous travel, Simon edges closer to the three glowing shapes. He seems to be holding his paws for an unknown reason.
"Anyone wondering what will happen if you press the moon, or maybe the box-miii?
Maybe this is a mystery tunnel, leading to different places...
And those shapes are the switches-yesyes?"


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira shows Grelthe where she things the passage will meet up with the places they've already been, and how she thinks this leads to a deeper level.

Simon, the door is already open... if you press those it could close on us and trap us on one side or the other. I mean, if you want to try it, I'm game, but we should probably decide which side we want to be on first, just in case.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

"You've already seen de other area yes? Vy don't ve check de new area>?" Vuzi suggests.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

"Well, we didn't excactly finish exploring it. We found a teleportation maze that teleported us out to the main entrance where we met most of the rest of you and the gargoyles.

I think we should probably continue to explore the main part, since it seems that is where the evil temple is located? At least I think. We haven't found the "corrupted Jackal" yet though. The illusion creature said the evil temple was below it.

Either way, as long as we don't mess with the door we should be able to go through it later if need be."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"I am ready when you all are. May the might of Gorum show us the way."


RA T1 | WotR

The party back tracks. It seems as if any further progress will need to be made through the level where the spiders and trolls were from (6-a) or though the room with all the traps. (Area 8)


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon manages to keep his paws in check - barely.
But he seems to be briming with energy today, eager to delve deeper into the dungeon!
"That restroom was evil-frchh, so maybe we should start there-miii?
Evil likes evil, yesyes?"


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

I believe that Simon means we're going east from area 8, correct?


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

yes-yes!


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

"Sounds gud Simon."


RA T1 | WotR

You arrive back in the room to find it unchanged from how you left it. The evil looking exit you turned from last time still stands ominously before you.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

As Harkon has not yet seen this evil looking exit, he will concentrate briefly and Detect Evil on the door to confirm its evilness. If it pings evil, he will ask the party about it as they had been this way before...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

I am confused - I don't remember an evil looking door (besides the one with arcane symbols that leads to the Mouth of Doom caverns), and can't find it searching the thread. Can you repeat it's description? I thought we last went back to the "room with all the traps" which I assume was the orcus dorm room with all the trapped chests, which has 3 exits... and we already explored 4B-F.

GM Choon wrote:
After some scouting and snooping you find routes to three other sections. One to the level where the spiders and the trolls are (6A), one that leads upward to level 2, and one that leads to an unexplored region of the dungeon (4B-F).


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

I think what we currently heading for is the room with the beds and chest filled with traps where you fought the black skellys.
I recall that there was one possible exit leading ... someplace.
We decided to not go down there but clear the current level first...
Right?


RA T1 | WotR

Right. This is the evil dorm room where everything was trapped and everything looked evil. The ess one exit you decided not to explore before clearing the rest of the level. There is one more exit on this level, but I'll let you know that it leads up to level 2. You could either explore 6A more or continue through this door.
Sorry for the confusion.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

Looks like I am the one that screwed that up, I apologize. So, one exit to new place then?


RA T1 | WotR

Yes. There are a couple more areas on lvl 6 if you want to go that way, but this level is clear.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira walks up to the door to see if there are any traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (3) + 23 = 26


RA T1 | WotR

She detects none, besides the ones you know of from before, that is.


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

"Are ve ready?" Vuzi looks toward Guthrie and Zadira to stealth forward.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"Lets do this. We have your backs ladies, lead on!"


RA T1 | WotR

As soon as the door is touched, a wave of mind-numbing energy pulses from suddenly-glowing runes hidden on it's surface! Apparently this room had one last surprise for you!
DC 19 will vs Feeblemind!
For Reference: Target (all of you) creature’s Intelligence and Charisma scores each drop to 1. The affected creature is unable to use Intelligence– or Charisma-based skills, cast spells, understand language, or communicate coherently. Still, it knows who its friends are and can follow them and even protect them. The subject remains in this state until a heal, limited wish, miracle, or wish spell is used to cancel the effect of the feeblemind. A creature that can cast arcane spells, such as a sorcerer or a wizard, takes a -4 penalty on its saving throw.
and I think most of our party has at lease some arcane spellcasting, so this could get nasty!

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

Oh good lord, this can completely incapacitate Harkon, basically turning him into a weak fighter...come on big bucks, no whammies...

Will: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 4 = 19 I had a protection from evil spell up and running last time we entered the evil barracks, any chance it is still up and contributes to this roll? Also, does Aura of Resolve apply?

EDIT: holy crap that was close


RA T1 | WotR

This isn't fear, evil, or charm, so I don't think it's covered by any of those, (un)fortunately.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon's curiousity finally got the better of him and he opened the confirmed evil door leading out a room filled to the brim with traps with only a superficial check for traps.
Simon goes full house cat?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Emily: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 (+4 if mind affecting or enchantment)
The moment he opens the door, his eyes turn full and he lets go of his weapons, which clatter to the ground audibly.
He turns around with an expression of utter surprise and lack of understanding.
"Meow?"


Black Pantheress | Status: Shield Companion, AF: Bull&Tiger | AC:26|15|21, HP:72/72, CMD: 33(Grab:37), Saves (F|R|W): 10+1|12+1|6+1(+4 vs. Enchantment), Perception: +10(14), Initiative +5, Skirmish-Tricks: 6/6

Emily walks over to Simon and bites him into the neck, pulling him away from the door then turning around and starting to walk out of the room the way the group came.

Handle Animals DC11:

She appears frightened and seems intend on hauling Simon out with her.
It seems likely that she too is affected by the magic and now acts on instincts alone...


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Will Save Myself: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Will Save Snakey: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Oh. I thought I made it until I saw the note about Sorcerers taking a -4. Bzzt, thanks for playing.

Confused, Zadira looks around, hugging her friend the snake and wondering what she was doing. She sits down on the snake, waiting for someone to tell her what to do. Snakey makes a nice bench, and she smiles about that. Snakey in his current state doesn't seem to mind either, just glad to be with a friend.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Vuzi sits next to the woman and the snake and waits to see what the cats do.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Feeling multiple pairs of eyes resting on him, Simon (still in the neck-grip of Emily) turns to look at two women and a snake.
He knows them.
They are nice.
He wants to sit next to them.
Maybe have them pat his head and fondle his belly.
Even the thought of that makes him purr softly.
But he cannot move with Emily holding him tight.
Then, suddenly, he is dropped
Looking up, he sees a green-skinned woman in thick armor right in front of him.
He knows her too...


Black Pantheress | Status: Shield Companion, AF: Bull&Tiger | AC:26|15|21, HP:72/72, CMD: 33(Grab:37), Saves (F|R|W): 10+1|12+1|6+1(+4 vs. Enchantment), Perception: +10(14), Initiative +5, Skirmish-Tricks: 6/6

The black pantheress looks down at the grey and white fur of the catling she just dropped at Grelthes feet.
Then turning her intense gaze towards the face of the greenskinned paladin.
She would be able to help, right?
"Meow-meeew, miii?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

Sorry guys, I spaced out for a couple days and forgot to check...
Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Well f~%%.
Grelthe looks down at the black cat and striped grey cat-man deposited at her feet. She likes them. She pats the black cat on the head. She tries to say "Good kitty," but it comes out "Grodsf kaifr." She can't quite remember what it is she was supposed to be doing. It was something important. Oh well, petting this kitty is nice.

Grelthe DOES have a wand of cure light wounds on her belt, buuuut I don't think Harkon knows that yet. So... we are screwed?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

We go one PC left to make the save and then it is herding the adventurers back to civilization until a solution presents itself. Unfortunately, CLW is not powerful enough to break this enchantment.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

"That was a wicked spell, I hope it has not infected the whole group...wait, we seem to be missing one (or is it two? I can not really tell if the puppet is really a puppet...)"

Harkon begins counting noses to ensure no one wandered off after the spell blasted us. We seem to be one short...perhaps he was out of the blast radius and is lying in wait to surprise us? No matter, lets see who came out of this with their wits...

"So, people, and cat folk, how is everyone doing?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"Not well, I see. Jester? Jester, now would be a good time to make an entrance. Come on little fella. [whistle sounds]."


RA T1 | WotR

Harkon suddenly realizes that he is alone. In the Dungeon of Graves, with a party that has little more mind than what is necessary to live. He starts trying to herd cats (literally, at least in part), but the door *clicks* open. From inside emerges a huge demon! A cloud of spores and a trail of feathers surrounds this twisted cross between a man and a gigantic vulture. It simply scoops up the cats, who start clawing and yowling viciously and nods at you. Zadira casts a spell, but it doesn't have much effect and cultists in black robes pour out of the door to apprehend her. The three are dragged back through the door, and there's nothing you can do to save them! All you can do is get the two you can save to safety, and hope that is enough.

It's a long journey back to town with the sight of your newfound allies getting abducted seared into your mind's eye. Even the brightness of the surface seems dim in the knowledge of the odds now now know you must surmount...

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

With the two party members safely passed to a temple for treatment, Harkon embarks on an immediate search for like minded companions to return to the dungeon and rescue those he was forced to leave behind. In his search, he describes the terrors to be encountered in order to achieve a good combination of skills to defeat the many traps, undead, demons, and evil cultists...

Let the search begin.


RA T1 | WotR

Zucker's fairy, the small town near the dungeon, you bring your streaking companions to the nearest larger City. It's on another Island so you have to take a boat to get there. Temple of calistria eagly takes them in.
Your tail spreads quickly. It's not without its detractors, of course. Many people don't believe that rapping at that can actually be cracked. Pretty quickly a flamboyant young man in a large hat and a beaming smile walks up to you.


Stats:
AC 18/15/14 | F2 R7 W4 | CMD 12 | HP 10 | Perception +7, +8 vs traps | Init +4

Why hello there, good sir! My name is Archibald Bennedict Thunderblossom and I've heard the tales you've been telling. A terrible tale, to be sure! But fear not, I myself have ventured into the dungeon with the very party that cracked it open! I'm sure they will be able find your friends and defeat the evil at its heart! Have you met them?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

quickly detects evil on this guy too bad there is no such thing as detect idiot and assuming it comes back clean:

"Why yes, I have met them. In fact they mentioned you as well. You do realize, those are exactly the same people I am referring to? With the exception of the two I was able to rescue, of course."

As an additional thought occurs to him, "You do not happen to know any additional intrepid individuals with similar skills to those we speak of, do you?"


Stats:
AC 18/15/14 | F2 R7 W4 | CMD 12 | HP 10 | Perception +7, +8 vs traps | Init +4

Archibald is visibly distraught at the news that his heroes are fallen. He seems close to tears as he takes in the news. Oh HO NO! NO!! He takes a moment to dramatically bring himself together. Right. Intrepid. Indi... yes. I shall put out the call. Please, Harkon, stay at my family's inn on the docks, the Thrown Flagon. Free of charge, of course. I will notify the Temple that they are to be healed immediately!

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 8/14 | Spells: 1st 3/5 2nd 2/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"I am much obliged by your offer. You may find me there when you need me, unless I too am in search of more potential allies. In that case, leave a message and I shall comply. I wish to return to the dungeon as soon as humanly possible to effect a rescue"

2,951 to 3,000 of 3,173 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choon presents All's Well that Ends in a Well: A Rappan Athuk Deathtrap All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.