All's Well that Ends in a Well

Game Master Choon


151 to 200 of 3,155 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

RA T1 | WotR

The party descends on the imperiled Wizard. Dakk's bomb goes off just ahead of a pair of charging furry death. The swarm is dealt with in a matter of seconds.

End of combat. Congrats! That was some first fight!


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

With burning rats all around the pair he steps closer. Bone and smelly flesh crunch under his boots. "'Ow many years did ye spend at ta Academy? They ne'er taught ye to avoid bein' surrounded?" He claps his hand hard on the wizard's shoulder, the other hand tight on his cross bow just in case "Let's get ye to Vuzi and ha'ye looked o'er"


Active Effects, limited use abilities:
Active Effects: Mage armor 4 hours, shaken (sheltered drawback) | Bombs 5/7 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Shift 7/8 | Cognatogen 1/1 |
Familiar stats:
Initiative +3 | HP:15/15 Fast Healing 5 when attatched| AC16 (Touch 15, FF 13), | CMD 9 (+4 vs trip) | Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 5 | Perception +7, SM +0|
Defensive stats:
Initiative +16 | HP:9/30 0 nonlethal | AC14[17] (Touch 13[17], FF 11 [14]), +2 from familiar | CMD 14 | Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 5 (+2 vs ench spells & effects; +2 vs poison)(Immune: Sleep)| Perception +8, SM +1|
DW wrote:
"'Ow many years did ye spend at ta Academy? They ne'er taught ye to avoid bein' surrounded?" He claps his hand hard on the wizard's shoulder, the other hand tight on his cross bow just in case "Let's get ye to Vuzi and ha'ye looked o'er"

I only spent three, though I suspect they were worth about ten to a normal person. And then there were all the years with my father and private tutors before that, and my occasional private studying afterwards. And very little of it was with Rappan Athuk in mind.

In any case, he takes a few heavy steps, I should be alright. There's slightly less skin on my shins, and my pants are ruined, but I'll be fine in the morning. My clothing, on the other hand, will only be fine after I prepare a mending spell. Unless someone else did already?

He prods a rat at his foot, looking over the others. I think the best thing to do now would be to walk away before more show up. The holes are all over the place, so the flames probably wouldn't get them all. And then they'd pop up at various different places to bite us from behind, better to descend and be done with it.

Maglin moves towards the larger building. You notice, however, that he's now taking special care to always stay near the middle of the group.


RA T1 | WotR

Dakk. Something itches at your mind. Something you wanted to look at...


Male (M) Elan soulknife (shielded blade) 6/aegis (abarent) 3
passive defenses:
DR 2/- Saves Fort +7 reflex +6 will 10 AC 25 ff 23, t 13) CMD 12

Marco grabs the two rats he had speared with his bones and raises them up [b]"this should help with food"


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

As the excitement starts to dwindle the Dwarf starts to feel like he's missed something, something just on the tip of his tongue. He looks back at the well, and then to the nearby stone buildings. Was it the torch?

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi shakes her head at the wizard. She reaches out and mends his pants while doing a quick heal check on him. He looks fine to her. She makes sure he walks in front of her as they move away from the rat holes.

Maybe I should treat him like child and make sure he stays with us or I could let Rappan Athuk take care of his education for us.

Heal: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Yes my heal check is terrible. Vuzi is not smart so she doesn't have many skill points.


Female Human Seer/Telepath Dual Discipline Psion 4// Spirit Walker Mesmerist 2 ||| HP: 30/30 || AC: 17 | Touch 12 | Flat Footed 15 || FORT: +3 | REF: +3 | WILL: + 10|| INIT: +2 || Power Points 24/27 ||

Ignatzia takes a brief moment to admire her handiwork with the rats before she goes back to join the others. Good to know that the thing works She thinks to herself as she begins to return to the large mausoleum.

"Well, I'm ready to get moving. Just so everyone knows, with a little time I have a way to break down doors that Simon here can't pick, along with a one time use device that can unlock a door instantaneously." She informs everyone as she levels her crossbow at the front entrance of the mausoleum, ready to engage with anything that might come out of it.


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

Hangs back a bit. He tugs at his burnt beard. Dalkk peers at that Rat Holes and walks back to the well, seeing if the make shift trip wire is still there.

if there isn't anything that stands out

Jogs back towards the party, crossbow in hand, before falling too far behind. He is unable to shake the feeling that he missed something. He seems distracted as he rejoins everyone at the mausoleum.

He approaches L'nshpad and retrieves a rack of 5 Durable Crossbow Bolts. Still looking around he absent-mindedly passes it off to Ignatzia. "Ye shot well lass.. this will last ye longer, just pull 'me out ta rack and they'll fit yer crossbow all ta same." His words sound shaky and distant "Aboot time we crack dat door open yeah?"


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi keeps her longspear in hand. She keeps watch as the group goes back to opening the door. "Simon you can open de door ya?"

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

After the 'fight' is over, Simon quickly inspect the rats, looking for some sickness or the like that. He doesn't want Emily to get sick from eating them after all. Heal-Check?: 1d30 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
If nothing serious stands out, he will nod to Emily (who starts to enjoy a snack) before looking at the others.
He flinches a bit at the brute first-ork-aid and makes a mental note to not let Vuzi perform non-magical heal on serious wounds. Seeing that the wizard is not actually harmed, he just smiles at the two.
Then his gaze meets the two bone-fragments that have nailed two rats to the ground, then to Marco. His eyes are full of curiosity and interest.
"Those are from you, aren't they-iii?
How are you doing this-iii?
Does it hurt-iii?"

++++ At Vuzis question ++++
Simon nods. "Yes, I probably can open it. Just give me a little time-prrprr."
With a last gaze at Marco, he returns to the Mausoleum and starts to work on the door.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Probably not enough, so I will take 10 again.
"Frchh. It's a stubborn lock. I will need some more time for it-grrr."


RA T1 | WotR

On his way over to the mausoleum Dakk stops by the Dwarf statue. It is a life-sized statue of a dwarf on a 4 ft. by 4 ft. stone block. He looks to have been a great warrior, and dwarven runes adorn the front of the pedestal.
A close look reveals that this is rather large tombstone seems to have been visited frequently. The dwarven runes read “Blessed is he who spares these stones/And cursed be the man who moves my bones.” Examination of the base of the statue (DC 8 Perception so I won't make you roll) reveals a small compartment that is easily opened. It is not trapped. Inside is a magical iron key.


Male (M) Elan soulknife (shielded blade) 6/aegis (abarent) 3
passive defenses:
DR 2/- Saves Fort +7 reflex +6 will 10 AC 25 ff 23, t 13) CMD 12

"yes, they come to me.......... the rest of that isn't relevant to our tasks..."
about a D.C. 10 sense motive would tell you, yeah, it does hurt


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

retcon the above
As Simon makes his way to the final mausoleum, he suddenly breaks off course and stumble towards one of the graves - a grave that seems freshly dug.
Is this actual mind control or is he still aware and can speak freely - but is only *really* interested for that grave?


Black Pantheress | Status: Shield Companion, AF: Bull&Tiger | AC:26|15|21, HP:72/72, CMD: 33(Grab:37), Saves (F|R|W): 10+1|12+1|6+1(+4 vs. Enchantment), Perception: +10(14), Initiative +5, Skirmish-Tricks: 6/6

As her master suddenly breaks off course, Emily starts to hiss and growl, drawing attention to the unexpected situation.


RA T1 | WotR

No magic. Just drawing attention to something. You could chalk it up to natural curiosity


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

After reaching the grave, he starts to circle it, then suddenly stops after reading the name on the grave.
"Ehhh, can someone tell me whether I am dead or alive-meewii?!
Here ... Here's my grave-grrhrr.
But I feel alive ... Vuzi you know about the undead-iii?
Am I an undead-iii?"


Active Effects, limited use abilities:
Active Effects: Mage armor 4 hours, shaken (sheltered drawback) | Bombs 5/7 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Shift 7/8 | Cognatogen 1/1 |
Familiar stats:
Initiative +3 | HP:15/15 Fast Healing 5 when attatched| AC16 (Touch 15, FF 13), | CMD 9 (+4 vs trip) | Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 5 | Perception +7, SM +0|
Defensive stats:
Initiative +16 | HP:9/30 0 nonlethal | AC14[17] (Touch 13[17], FF 11 [14]), +2 from familiar | CMD 14 | Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 5 (+2 vs ench spells & effects; +2 vs poison)(Immune: Sleep)| Perception +8, SM +1|
Vuzi wrote:
Vuzi shakes her head at the wizard. She reaches out and mends his pants while doing a quick heal check on him.

Thanks for fixing my pants. I was apprehensive about wandering around with my shins out.

GM Choon wrote:
Inside is a magical iron key.

Maglin concentrates, the magical blue of his eyes swelling up until there is no white left.

Take ten on knowledge arcana can identify the school of spells up to ninth level. Spellcraft take ten for a result of 22 to identify the item.

Simon wrote:
"Ehhh, can someone tell me whether I am dead or alive-meewii?!

That's probably not the first grave with your name on it. It might be the first that is intended for you, but you are still very much alive. I wonder how deep they dug, and if they buried anything down there. Considering that they seem to be making a threat on your life I doubt they have left us anything worth digging up.

Seems to me like they're trying to scare us while also revealing that they know your name. Who have you told that? Maybe someone from town is sabotaging adventueres. Otherwise they found out using magic, which doesn't tell us anything other than that there is a magic user down below. we already knew that.


RA T1 | WotR

Maglin: the magic is conjuration (teleportation) with an unknown trigger.


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi moves over to the grave and the gravestone. She takes Simon's question very seriously. "No vu are not dead. I did not see you die this day. It's a cruel joke I think." She casts Detect Magic on the headstone and the grave.

Heal: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

Wraps the key up in multiple layers of cloth and tucks it securely into one of the bags on his person. "I know it been checked 'fore, but maybe ye can focus yer glowing eyes on the statue it came from too. I ne'er did well in history, e'en dwarven, but maybe ye would know him?"

After that resolves

He wanders over to where the group is gathered. He doesn't have much aptitude that could be of use here. He does get in close to see the headstone though and examine that. "Well tat's interestin'... I been spellin' yer name wrong."

Perception (Stone): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Female Human Seer/Telepath Dual Discipline Psion 4// Spirit Walker Mesmerist 2 ||| HP: 30/30 || AC: 17 | Touch 12 | Flat Footed 15 || FORT: +3 | REF: +3 | WILL: + 10|| INIT: +2 || Power Points 24/27 ||

Ignatzia's face pales at the sight of a gravestone with Simon's name on it- albeit not for the same reason the others might be worried. It would be incredibly unfortionate for her last name to be revealed to anyone in the shackles, including present company.

"This is nothing more than the trickery of demons at work. It is best ignored or avenged at the nearest opportunity. I choose the later." Ignatzia says with a seemingly uncharateristic level of determination as he she continues moving towards the building she hopes houses the entree center to Rappan Athuk.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

After the words of the group, Simon shakes his head - if it was soaking wet - and bows to Emily.
"It's alright, Emily-purrprurr.
Our new friends say I'm not dead, no need to worry.
They say it's some kind of trickery-frchh.
You want to find those who did this-iii?
So do I-grrrch!"

He stands back up with new found energy, leaving 'his' grave behind, continuing his way to the mausoleum.
"Thank you, for your kind words-purrr.
Ready to go down there already-iii?
I'm sick of this treacherous graveyard-frchh.
And... Dulkk: Where did you get that key from-iii?
Maybe it can open the door to the mausoleum?
I can open it my way, but it will be quicker if we use the key-miaur!"

Continue with the previous action: Unlocking the door - if the dwarves key does not fit.


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

Shakes his head at furry friend. "Nah, I dinnae think that best. Mags said it has a teleport spell on it. Trut' be said we might be best to bury the slagged key and leave i' at tat. Wit' all ta dangers and warnin' we had aboot teleportin' off I tink it be bes' if'n we dun use it til we're sure aboot it. Ta Plinth read

Dwarven Runes:
“Blessed is he who spares these stones/And cursed be the man who moves my bones.”
which is to say dun rob his grave." Dalkk repeats the words in common in case someone didn't catch it in Dwarven. "I asked Mags ta take a look at i' too just in case. If ye can git us in wit'ou' dis I tink it be all ta better."


RA T1 | WotR

The stone itself is completely ordinary

7d20 ⇒ (2, 10, 11, 18, 11, 16, 13) = 81

As youall approach the door and the key is produced you feel a tingle at the back of your neck, but that's all the warning you get as four of the Gargoyles animate and attack! Two attack Simon and two Cain as two more from either side round the building for a total of eight attacking stone monsters! Their eyes glow green and menacing.

4d20 ⇒ (17, 8, 19, 13) = 57

The surprised Cain and Simon are both hit twice with hard stone claws!
Damage is over 2 attacks, so your DR applies twice, Cain.
damage, cain: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3) + 4 = 13
damage, Simon: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9

init:

init, monsters: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Dakk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Ignatzia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Simon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Vuzi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Maglin: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Cain: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Dalkk, Vuzi, Simon, Maglin up now, then monsters, then Cain and Ignatzia
Good catch, Dalkk


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

I think that's supposed to read Dalkk, Vuzi, Simon, and Maglin?

Assuming Knowledge is a free action
Knowledge Arcana or Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

[i]Move Action: Steps towards Ignatzia and Maglin
Standard Action: Throw a Tanglefoot/Minor Sickening Bomb at the Floor (AC 5 per RAW) that Cain is on while using Precise Bomb Feature to exclude the same square from Splash Damage (as well as anyone who steps into that space as I type this, up to 4 friendlies may be excluded).
Range Touch Attack vs Ground AC5: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Assuming a hit, the 3 Gargoyle's to the South of Cain get hit with Splash Damage 6 Fire and need to make a few saves.
Fire, 6 Splash Fire Damage
DC 16 Ref for 1/2 DMG, if Failed then Creatures are Entangled 2d4 Rounds.
DC 16 Fort Save. If failed all receive Minor Sickening (Sickend with a -1 instead of -2) for 4 Rounds

Failed Reflex - Rounds: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

"Any insight 'ere Magsy?" He looks towards the Elf, "Move yer arse up next to Vuzi for Brigh's sake!"


Active Effects, limited use abilities:
Active Effects: Mage armor 4 hours, shaken (sheltered drawback) | Bombs 5/7 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Shift 7/8 | Cognatogen 1/1 |
Familiar stats:
Initiative +3 | HP:15/15 Fast Healing 5 when attatched| AC16 (Touch 15, FF 13), | CMD 9 (+4 vs trip) | Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 5 | Perception +7, SM +0|
Defensive stats:
Initiative +16 | HP:9/30 0 nonlethal | AC14[17] (Touch 13[17], FF 11 [14]), +2 from familiar | CMD 14 | Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 5 (+2 vs ench spells & effects; +2 vs poison)(Immune: Sleep)| Perception +8, SM +1|

My insight is to pull back and try to bunch them together, Maglin replies. He seems a bit calmer than he was with the rats, and his left hand reaches into a pouch on his belt. He begins to chant a complex pattern of sounds that seem to elude understanding, making a large, exaggerated hugging motion at the ground next to him. He takes a few steps north.

Casting summon monster II on the square ten feet above Emily, summoning a small earth elemental.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Gotta go, back later.


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi pulls a wand out of her backpack and activates it. The entire party feels Blessed.

Bless +1 to Attack, and +1 to Fear Saving throws for one minute.
Move Draw Wand, Standard Activate it. Did we get resistances with the Nature rolls? I need to know about electricity.


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

As Vuzi's bless washes over him Dalkk is reminded of good vs evil, "Vuzi! Be these foul ugly piles o' slagged stone evil or merely ill-tempered?"


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon goes with the swing and takes a step back to stand beside Emily and getting away from the creature in his back.
With a loud hiss he pulls out his two kukris. As he carefully strikes the one on his left, his fur starts to get some darker areas that form several darker stripes over his whole body - likewise Emilys fur starts to get some lighter areas in the same way.
Activating Animal Focus: Tiger (+2 Dex) for both with a Quick action.
Thus both are now at 20 AC.
With Combat Expertise mine rises to 21.

TWF mwk Kukri, Pack-Flanking, Bless, Combat Expertise: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 = 27
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (5) = 10
Know. Nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Stone's are attacking us, I guess? ^^
"Why do stones not remain stones in these lands-iii?
Why do they walk and even fly around and attack people-frccch?!"

[EDIT]
TWF mwk Kukri, Pack-Flanking, Bless, Combat Expertise: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 = 19
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (3) = 6


Black Pantheress | Status: Shield Companion, AF: Bull&Tiger | AC:26|15|21, HP:72/72, CMD: 33(Grab:37), Saves (F|R|W): 10+1|12+1|6+1(+4 vs. Enchantment), Perception: +10(14), Initiative +5, Skirmish-Tricks: 6/6

Emily does not need any commands from Simon.
These creatures - weird as they are - are attacking him.
That's reason enough to attack with all she got!
Bite, Pack-Flanking, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 4 + 1 = 26
Bite Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Claw, Pack Flanking, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 4 + 1 = 16
Claw Dmage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw, Pack Flanking, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 4 + 1 = 16
Claw Dmage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Rake Damage (if both claws hit): 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Meh, whats with those 3's ...?^^


RA T1 | WotR

lots of dice:

1:
2:
3:39
4:6, entangled, -1 sick
5:3, -1 sick
6:3, -1 sick
7:
8:

reflex bomb: 3d20 ⇒ (9, 12, 19) = 40
fort bomb: 3d20 ⇒ (10, 6, 4) = 20

3: 4d20 ⇒ (9, 9, 16, 16) = 50
damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8
4: 4d20 ⇒ (13, 7, 12, 15) = 47
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
5: 4d20 ⇒ (4, 14, 5, 3) = 26
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
6: 4d20 ⇒ (18, 13, 18, 9) = 58
damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Two of the gargoyles dodge the flames from the bomb rather well. The third is in worse shape, but that isn't saying much as the damage seems superficial at best.
Vuzi blesses as Maglin summons and the Cats move in on an isolated monster.
The Cats move in on an isolated gargoyle and strike as one in a flurry of claws and steel! They tear into the gargoyle and inflict several wounds (15 damage over 3 attacks). The other two focus on the still flat-footed Cain,

The gargoyles then strike back! Two attack Simon inflicting more light wounds. Cain weathers a battering and stands with only a few scratches (15 damage over 3 attacks as well).

On the flanks, the gargoyles close rapidly. One joints the assault on Cain, who is now holding three attackers at bay, one flies in behind Emily, and a third engages Vuzi! The fourth takes a longer route and looks to be aiming at Malgin!

Party is up with Cain and Ms. Thrune's actions taking place first.


Female Human Seer/Telepath Dual Discipline Psion 4// Spirit Walker Mesmerist 2 ||| HP: 30/30 || AC: 17 | Touch 12 | Flat Footed 15 || FORT: +3 | REF: +3 | WILL: + 10|| INIT: +2 || Power Points 24/27 ||

To say the least, Ignatzia was caught off guard. She hadn't expected to encounter any sort of resistance or ambush on the outside, and it took her a moment to prepare for combat. Araqueil seems to be prepared for things, however. "You will rue the day you were brought into the world when we were done with you foul creatures!

Intimidate: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Seeing the relatively vulnerable half orc with two enemies next to her along with an opportunity to cause some havoc on the enemies, the Hellknight shouts out a warning to her ally "Vuzi, withdraw!" before she focuses her mind bending powers on one of the gargoyles, uttering some incantations in a dark tongue.

Infernal:
"Reap the treachery you sow, spawn of chaos!"

She focuses her will on enticing the gargoyle into lashing out at it's ally with all of it's strength and might.

Psicystal tries to demoralize gargoyle just to the right of Vuzi on the map. Up to you if you allow this, but nothing in the rules says it's not allowed.

Swift action: Hypnotic gaze on the gargoyle just to the right of Vuzi on the map. -2 to it's will saves.

Standard action: Cast Murderous command on the same gargoyle, DC 15 will save to negate. On failure, has to try to kill closest ally to the best of it's ability for one round. It should be considered flanking a gargoyle with Cain, so add a +2 to it's attacks)

Take a five foot step south (see the map)

Move action to reload crossbow with a normal bolt.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

The Gargoyle lands several bone-ratling hits all over Simons body, causing him to caught blood.
"This ... doesn't look good!"
With fierce glance around, he decide that he MUST get rid of the gargoyle
right before him, to get abrief respite to call forth some of his magical
powers.
He let his weapons dance all over the stone-body of the enemies, hoping that he
and Emily will be able to finish it off this round.
TWF mwk Kukri, Pack-Flanking, Bless, CE: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 = 32
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4) = 7
TWF mwk Kukri, Pack-Flanking, Bless, CE: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 = 21
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (2) = 7
Ohh, is that first one a crit?
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 30
Hell yeah! That's one AoO for me and Emily due to Outflank and paired opportunists!
Additional Crit damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 seriously?^^
AoO: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 4 + 4 - 1 + 1 = 34
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (5) = 8
Rofl, another crit?
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 16
Probably not. But whats with those damage rolls?


Black Pantheress | Status: Shield Companion, AF: Bull&Tiger | AC:26|15|21, HP:72/72, CMD: 33(Grab:37), Saves (F|R|W): 10+1|12+1|6+1(+4 vs. Enchantment), Perception: +10(14), Initiative +5, Skirmish-Tricks: 6/6

Emily feels the pain of Simon and tries her best to get rid of that stubborn storn quickly. She uses one of those special tricks, Simon taiught her as she
was still very young. If she uses her dangerous maw in the right way, it can
really distracts an enemy.
Distracting attack. If Bite hits, Enemy gets -2 on all attack rolls for one round.
Bite, Pack-Flanking, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 4 + 1 = 19
Bite Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Claw, Pack Flanking, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 4 + 1 = 17
Claw Dmage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Claw, Pack Flanking, Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 4 + 1 = 31
Claw Dmage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Rake Damage (if both claws hit): 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
AoO-Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 4 + 4 + 1 = 22
Bite Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Active Effects, limited use abilities:
Active Effects: Mage armor 4 hours, shaken (sheltered drawback) | Bombs 5/7 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Shift 7/8 | Cognatogen 1/1 |
Familiar stats:
Initiative +3 | HP:15/15 Fast Healing 5 when attatched| AC16 (Touch 15, FF 13), | CMD 9 (+4 vs trip) | Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 5 | Perception +7, SM +0|
Defensive stats:
Initiative +16 | HP:9/30 0 nonlethal | AC14[17] (Touch 13[17], FF 11 [14]), +2 from familiar | CMD 14 | Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 5 (+2 vs ench spells & effects; +2 vs poison)(Immune: Sleep)| Perception +8, SM +1|

Maglin's voice becomes strong and harsh, so that it sounds almost like he's spitting out the words.

Terran:

Go there, between two of them.

He points at the gargoyle between Vuzi and Cain.


The heap of stones turns its back on the gargoyle above Emily, not caring if it gets hit. Shambling towards the gargoyle, it rears up on hind legs and then leaps forward the last few feet, bringing both arms down in a two handed blow.

Power Attack, Earth Mastery: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 8

Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 9

Those +1s are -4s if it's flying, but I think it's landed by now, right? Not that it matters much considering my amazing rolling skills.


Active Effects, limited use abilities:
Active Effects: Mage armor 4 hours, shaken (sheltered drawback) | Bombs 5/7 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Shift 7/8 | Cognatogen 1/1 |
Familiar stats:
Initiative +3 | HP:15/15 Fast Healing 5 when attatched| AC16 (Touch 15, FF 13), | CMD 9 (+4 vs trip) | Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 5 | Perception +7, SM +0|
Defensive stats:
Initiative +16 | HP:9/30 0 nonlethal | AC14[17] (Touch 13[17], FF 11 [14]), +2 from familiar | CMD 14 | Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 5 (+2 vs ench spells & effects; +2 vs poison)(Immune: Sleep)| Perception +8, SM +1|

Satisfied that the earth elemental knows what it's doing, Maglin looks at Dalkk for a moment. You'll be bigger in a moment, he says quickly, before beginning to chant again. Ai fina thilu, luthen lealoth thilu, he cries, touching his limbs one by one with his left hand. Finally, he touches his hand to his forehead, at which point Dalkk suddenly grows to twice his size.

Casting enlarge person on Dalkk. 5' step north.


RA T1 | WotR
Maglin wrote:

Satisfied that the earth elemental knows what it's doing, Maglin looks at Dalkk for a moment. You'll be bigger in a moment, he says quickly, before beginning to chant again. Ai fina thilu, luthen lealoth thilu, he cries, touching his limbs one by one with his left hand. Finally, he touches his hand to his forehead, at which point Dalkk suddenly grows to twice his size.

Casting enlarge person on Dalkk. 5' step north.

Except that spell has a 1 round cast time, so he'll be big soon.


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi takes a step back. "Simon I see vu are hurt. I vill try to assist in a moment. Perhaps ve should get in de open doorway? She activates her draconic heritage and her arms glow with white electricity.

She stabs at the gargoyle to her right with her longspear.

Masterwork Cold Iron Longspear: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage with Draconic Heritage: 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (5) = 9


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

Yells out as bones stretch. He steps forward to the mausoleum door. It being wide enough for his new form is one of the few pieces of good news today. He steps around Simon this squeeze should be fine unless I fail, then one of us will have to move and sees one green gargoyle blocking half the door. He shouts "Yer in da way Slag Stone". He reaches out and tries to Reposition the Gargoyle to take his place, so Dalkk standing in the doorway.

CMB(5)+Bless(1)+Enlarged STR/SIZE(2): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

If successful, allies should be able to squeeze past me, enemies will provoke an AoO for moving within 10ft of me (spiked Gauntlet makes me armed)

The now giant dwarf roars out to his Allies "Der's no win left'n ta fight 'ere, e'eryone get inside now!"

Edit: Can't edit map on mobile, but if that worked I am dead center in the doorway sticking 5ft out either side of the door, blocking it entirely but allowing allies to squeeze through


Male (M) Elan soulknife (shielded blade) 6/aegis (abarent) 3
passive defenses:
DR 2/- Saves Fort +7 reflex +6 will 10 AC 25 ff 23, t 13) CMD 12

Cain weathers the blows surprisingly well, his body and mind more durable than most spending immediate action and 7 power points to, when combined with DR, effectively not be damaged
He shouts as his bones expand, over one arm turning into a sword and over the other arm something vaguely resembling a shield move action, my AC now includes my shield before stabbing at the closest rock monster with his bonesword
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 251d10 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


RA T1 | WotR

they see me rollin':

1:
2: 29
3:39
4:14, entangled, -1 sick
5:13, -1 sick
6:3, -1 sick
7:
8:

Attacks 1: 1d20 ⇒ 18
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attacks 4: 4d20 ⇒ (9, 6, 10, 20) = 45
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Attacks 5: 4d20 ⇒ (19, 8, 15, 4) = 46
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Attacks 6: 4d20 ⇒ (3, 10, 1, 3) = 17
damage: 1 = 1
Attacks 7: 4d20 ⇒ (20, 4, 15, 4) = 43
damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 = 11
Attacks 8: 4d20 ⇒ (6, 6, 16, 7) = 35
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attacks 2 confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 3
damage: 1 = 1
Attacks 5 confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 10
damage: 1 = 1

Simon and Emily find a groove and a hole in the gargoyle's defenses. The first gargoyle, which didn't look that wounded, goes down to Simons' first attack. The cats then turn their attention to the gargoyle flanking Emily and tear into it, managing to take it down as well!
On the other side, Cain and the summoned earth elemental (mainly Cain) put up a downright heroic effort holding the line. They manage to attract and hold the attention of all four gargoyles on that flank!
Vizi's strike misses, as does the elemental's.
Dalkk grows to huge porportions (even for a dwarf) and throws one of the gargoyles out of position! It has to travel back in order to get it's attack in. (Both Dalkk and Cain may take an AoO on that Gargoyle)
In the back line, Malgus is in trouble. The flanking gargoyle reaches him and takes a swipe! (you take 4)
The attacks of the monsters aren't completely blunted by the defenders. Cain takes a two more hits, one of which comes within a hair's breadth of taking out an eye (14 total over those two, and barely avoided a crit), and the earth elemental absorbs another three before collapsing into dust!

Party up, the way in is open on Simon and Emily's flank


Male (M) Elan soulknife (shielded blade) 6/aegis (abarent) 3
passive defenses:
DR 2/- Saves Fort +7 reflex +6 will 10 AC 25 ff 23, t 13) CMD 12

14-4=5 more power points spent to negate damage
Know (psionics): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 don't know if this can tell me anything but it's worth a shot

AOO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
attack on closest monster: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
On the slim chance either of those hit: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

On the slim chance either of those hit: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Marco swings widely, trying to land solid enough blows while wracking his brain to see if he can remember a weak spot, in between hits he slowly backs up five foot step


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

AOO roll To get past DR I need to Crit and Roll Max DMG to get 2 points through. I'll type it up on the offchance it works
Spiked Gauntlet: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
DMG: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
nope!

Dalkk feels confident about landing a punch but thinks it's little more than perhaps a slight distraction to the Golem. "Ye' best be ready to get your are in 'ere Cain!"


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi goes into full withdrawl, and moves to get next to Dalkk. "Simon get close if you can so I may heal vu." She stands with her spear ready just in case.

30 puts me right next to Dalkk in the doorway. I'll stay just outside for healing and spell slinging if necessary.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:57/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon hesitates for a short moment - leaving the elf alone out there, seems like a very dumb idea, but his body tells him, that retreat is a very good idea.
So he grawls a short "Down. With me." at Emily and enters the mausoleum after passing Vuzi and the giant Dalkk.
Taking position right behind Dalkk for the moment with Emily beside me. Should be able to strike if something tries to pass him as well.
Knowing well that Dalkk will soon take the brunt of attack, he lays on a hand on his leg and begins to chant a very old rythm that reminds you of secluded clans. From where he touched the dwarf, his skin begins to change. It seems like it turned to (still flexible) thick bark.
Casting Barkskin on Dalkk. +2 Nat. Armor for 40min


Haste +1 Atk/AC [] Mutagen +3 Nat Armor, +4 Dex, -2 Wis [] 50 Min - Heroism, +2 ATK/SV/SK, 50 Min Net Change +6 AC (3T 3FF) +2 CMD, AC 20 CMD 21
Offense:
CMB+6 | +9 Main XBow 1d10 19-20x2 - 5/5 DB | (2x) +8 L XBow2 1d8 19-20x2 - 1) SB 2) PB | +6 Dorn Derger 1d10+3 Rch+Adj | +9 Bombs - 3d4+4 Spl 7 Fire - TF/SI 8/8 TF/FI 2/2 | MTGN Dex 1/1
Defense:
AC:20|T15|FF15 +4 vs Giants | HP: 49/49 | CMD: 20 +4 BullR/Trip | Saves (F|R|W): 8|9|6 +3 Spells/Poisons | Perception: +13 +2 Stonework; 10ft Secret Doors | Init +6 | Alch Save DC 17

Scans the battlefield and counts off as allies run around his legs. He glances down to his hands that turn stiff and brown, then crack into wooden bark. He looks down further to see the gray feline touching him. "Ach thar be a good kitty. It gives me an idea to boot."

He looks back out and to the field of flying stone monsters and allies spread thin. "Should either of ye be interested, the crossbow on me left is loaded wit' o' smoke bolt. Might provide a distraction." He lets out a shrill whistle, trying to call L'nshpad inside.

DC10 Handle Animal to perform known trick "Come"
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

His left hand reaches across his belt line. He kisses his bottle of mutagen and it starts to glow. A few words of thanks are said to the goddess Brigh before he knocks back the mysterious liquid. The bark skin becomes even denser and changes several shades darker. At the same time his stance becomes looser. He shrugs his shoulders and his fave becomes one of acceptance. "Dis gonna hur' me real bad, but I'll hold'm, ye git ta' rest o'em inside."

+4 Dex, +3 Nat Armor, -2 Wisdom, 40 Min
-Edit-
Assuming the 18 was successful, if not please ignore
L'nshpad takes off into a run, loyal to the command, and nearly clips Dalkk who steps out of the way. His large size struggles with the crowded room but with cooperation from the friendlies manages to work his way inside and out of the way.


RA T1 | WotR

1d20 ⇒ 2
Ignatzia's command takes root and the gargoyle attacks his ally!

This would draw attacks away from the elemental, saving is life. Well done!


Active Effects, limited use abilities:
Active Effects: Mage armor 4 hours, shaken (sheltered drawback) | Bombs 5/7 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Shift 7/8 | Cognatogen 1/1 |
Familiar stats:
Initiative +3 | HP:15/15 Fast Healing 5 when attatched| AC16 (Touch 15, FF 13), | CMD 9 (+4 vs trip) | Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 5 | Perception +7, SM +0|
Defensive stats:
Initiative +16 | HP:9/30 0 nonlethal | AC14[17] (Touch 13[17], FF 11 [14]), +2 from familiar | CMD 14 | Fort 4 Ref 5 Will 5 (+2 vs ench spells & effects; +2 vs poison)(Immune: Sleep)| Perception +8, SM +1|

Maglin recoils from the gargoyle, jumping backwards to avoid a serious mauling. Before it can close the distance he shouts a stern command, alga vuli, one hand closing his eyes, the other outstretched and limp. And then he vanishes.

And then he vanishes again, reappearing just north of Ignatzia.

5' step, cast invisibility, teleport.

151 to 200 of 3,155 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choon presents All's Well that Ends in a Well: A Rappan Athuk Deathtrap All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.