All's Well that Ends in a Well

Game Master Choon


2,851 to 2,900 of 3,208 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira listened to the argument, thinking that Grelthe would probably like this guy, but then he started in on the wanting to kill the undead part, and although that was her own favored enemy as well, she knew it wasn't going to fly. She glanced over at Vuzi, and backed up a couple of steps, not wanting to be in the middle of this one.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

Grelthe grins at the mention of Gorum, her slight tusks glistening in the torch light. When he mentions undead her grin faded and she exchanged a glance with Vuzi. "You do realize you were just saved by undead Trolls? I will agree that when the soul is ensorcelled as well, that goes against nature and must be destroyed, but if you are just reusing the body? What say you to this? Can you work alongside undead?" She looks hesitant but hopeful.


Familiar Construct 8| HP 33/33 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10 | Speed 30ft | Effects:

”He shouldn’t have a problem with that. His companions have had one foot in the grave this entire time,” he whispered to the gnome as tilts his head toward the Cheliaxian and the elf.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 4/14 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 1/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"As a new addition to the team, I must accept all current members and their allies. Besides, I have put up with her for some time now." Harkon gestures with his thumb over his back toward the Chelaxian.


RA T1 | WotR

The Chelaxian has had enough at this point and exits up the ladder that serves as the entrance in a dark rage. The elf looks around and follows, though somewhat hesitantly. He gives a nod to his two former teammates as he passes.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Bye guys. Sure you don't want to join us too? Come back if you change your minds!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

As 'puppet' repeatedly speaks up on its own, Simon carefully approaches it from behind, sniffing the air with eyes fixed on the puppet. Once he gets close, he is feeling about the puppet as if searching for invisible strings.
Emily can be seen to keep as much distance as possible from puppet, eying it ... sceptically?


Familiar Construct 8| HP 33/33 | AC 20 T 16 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +2, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +10 | Speed 30ft | Effects:

”Do you think the cat-man wants to sniff my bum? Or is that just dog-men?” Poppets asks his master while he try’s to inconspicuously keep an eye on Simon.

As his former party members leave both The Jester and Poppet wave goodbye.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

"Fchh. I don't do that.
I just try to figure out your trick-meow.
A tiny-tint gnome inside maybe-miii?
Maybe one of those strange moving stones-yesyes?"

He is interrupted by the elf and the unfriendly woman taking their leave.
"Oh no, that is not a good idea-meour.
There is so much danger down here-grrr.
Too much for a group of only two-meeew.
Please... Don't go.
We could escort you back up so you can leave this place alive, how about that-yesyes?"


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

He's right, you know. It's dangerous to go alone. Let us help.


RA T1 | WotR

They don't listen and leave without a backward glance.


Male N Gnome Bard (Sound Striker)/Mesmerist (Vox) 8/4 | HP 67/67 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 10 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +5 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 01/33 | Effects:
Simon Blue-Eye wrote:

"Fchh. I don't do that.

I just try to figure out your trick-meow.
A tiny-tint gnome inside maybe-miii?
Maybe one of those strange moving stones-yesyes?"

”No trick my friend. Just a judicious use of magic,” The Jester assures Simon.

After his former companions depart he turns to his new comrades, ”What’s next and when do we get to meet this dungeon?”

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 4/14 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 1/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"Well, first things first, anyone hurt other than me?

Lay on Hands: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 4, 3) = 14 to self as I know I need it.

how obnoxiously average of me


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

Grethe briefly rehashes their experience with the nature spirit being (page 55 of gameplay, starting 10th post down). "So you see, I don't think we can re-encounter whatever it was at will. It charged us to find the evil temple, kill the undead minotaurs protecting it, and destroy the temple with flame to release itself. I do not trust it (passed sense motive check), but evil does need to be destroyed one way or another."

nature-spirit-thing wrote:
"The temple is below the Corrupted Jackal, past the Fallen Warden and hidden from my children."


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

So, where to next?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 4/14 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 1/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"I defer to the teams judgement in this matter." as he Lay on Hands: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 4) = 14 to restore some more damage.

So it seems my healing will be 14 per shot...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Vuzi stayed back with Vance and the Twins to make sure they were going to be all right. The missing arm was very concerning.

The tall very thin half orc enters the room. She's dressed in dark robes, and carries a long spear and has a tattoo peeking out of the top of her shirt on her neck.

She enters the room just in time to hear the new guy Harkon say he wanted to slay the undead. "Vell dis may be a problem vu see. I happen to like de undead, and find uses for dem from time to time. Vance is fun ov my uses. I vas able to save him from his fate by controlling him until he could control himself. Now he has a shop."


Male N Gnome Bard (Sound Striker)/Mesmerist (Vox) 8/4 | HP 67/67 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 10 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +5 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 01/33 | Effects:
Zadira wrote:
So, where to next?

The Jester shrugs, ”Down?” He pauses for a second, ”at least until we pass this corrupted jackal the spirt spoke to you all about.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

Grelthe nods confidently. "Down it is. There is a level or two we started to explore but didn't completely clear out, so we could finish exploring one of those levels before we continue to head down just to get used to each other's fighting styles? Practice makes better, yes?"


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Good idea. I like the idea of finishing the level before going further.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon nods serenely.
"Yes-Yes!"


RA T1 | WotR

The party explores the level and finds nothing more of interest at first. The caves loop around and connect to a flooded room. The water is slightly oily and at 3.5 feet deep Poppet and Jester have difficulty navigating it while also keeping their heads comfortably above the water line. At the far end Zadira notices a secret door, but it's sealed with magic.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 4/14 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 1/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

As Harkon wades through the oily morass, he ponders times gone past, "This here area reminds me of this time we had to track some evil through a swamp..." he drones on a bit longer describing hi jinks of a submerged nature and how it took half the night to get it out of his armor.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira attempts to dispel the magic sealing the secret door.

Dispel Magic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


RA T1 | WotR

Zadira moves up and works on the lock, but quickly struggles. She's going to need help to crack this!


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon, being mostly dry due to riding on Emilys back, follows Zadira to the door and produces his well-used tools of we-shall-pass.
"You keep the magic busy, while I open the look-meow!"
With that, he starts working feverishly on the door!
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26


RA T1 | WotR

Together the two manage to pop the lock and the magic holing it disappears with a slight *PoP!*

The first room you enter is empty and oddly shaped. The next room you enter is clearly constructed as opposed to the more natural caves that make up the majority of the open spaces of this level. It appears to be some kind of dorm with six even spaced beds along the walls and a door at the far end. Clearly locked chests sit at the foot of each bed and several smokeless torches burn high on the walls.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

As soon as he takes in the room, Simon holds up one paw.
"Halt-meow.
This smells like a place brimming with traps-frch.
I will have a look at each chest and those torches in turn, before we touch anything in here."

(to make things short, I'll take-10 to spot traps for a 26 each.)


RA T1 | WotR

You spot traps on three of the lockers. (marked in map)


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

"See... Those three are traps for sure-meew."
He points at the three surprise-lockers.
(forgot to mention that he is going to use detect magic alongside)
He turns to Grelthe.
"You want me to try and disable the traps first, or last, after peeking into the other ones-mii?"


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

Grelthe ponders, scratching her chin. "Hmm... well, you are the expert when it comes to traps, but I suppose we should check the untrapped chests first - that way even if we do trigger a trap it won't destroy everything." She nods, satisfied with her conclusion.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira walks close to the untrapped chests, confident that her natural trap spotting ability would pick up anything that the cat-man had missed.


RA T1 | WotR

*dice clatter*
Zadira notices one additional trap on the last chest on the west side.


Male N Gnome Bard (Sound Striker)/Mesmerist (Vox) 8/4 | HP 67/67 | AC 20 T 15 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 10 | F: +6, R: +10, W: +7 | Init: +5 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 01/33 | Effects:

The Jester takes a step back, "Open the ones with traps first. I'll stand guard."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 4/14 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 1/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"Who knows what evil lurks in the recesses of this place"

Harkon steps into a nearby corner of the room, positions to see the rest of the room, closes his eyes and utters a small prayer spell like ability to Detect Evil, concentrating if anything is detected to determine where , then opens his eyes to find any evil. If nothing is detected, he will stand guard at a far entrance if any, near if none while the 'security specialists' to work their form of magic.


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

She nods at the Jester "Or that could work too. I'm okay with trying the traps first instead." She shrugs.


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

Simon nods.
"Meow!"
He beckons everyone out of the room.
"Just in case I mess up-miour..."
Then, he starts with the first chest, muttering a short prayer under his breath.
"Gozreth, steady my paw and guide my tools."
Going with take-10 for a total of 30+1 from guidance


RA T1 | WotR

Simon carefully locates and extracts the poison-filled gas bladder from that trap that would have surely sprayed everywhere if he had failed. Inside the chest is a set of dark robes, a black cloak, and a dagger.


RA T1 | WotR

1d20 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + (3, 1, 5) = 14
As Simon is working 9 stirges swarm the party!
9d20 ⇒ (1, 17, 2, 2, 6, 8, 11, 4, 14) = 65One attaches to Grethle, one to Zadira, and one to Harkon! The Stirge's proboscises begin to stab at them, seeking their blood!


Male Catfolk Hunter 8 UC Rogue 4 || Defenses (-2AC/CMD/R if surprised): AC:22|17|/, HP:28/57, CMD: 23, Saves (F|R|W): 10|13(+1vs traps, Evasion)|6 || Other: Ini+5, Perception: +14 (Traps/Ambushes+2, 30ft Scent) || Ressources: AF:8/8, Spells: 1st:5/6 | 2nd:5/5 | 3rd:2/2 || Effects: -

So, they are outside the room, where the party is waiting, right?


RA T1 | WotR

Yup!
Also, Harkon, your detect evil pings everything. Like, even you look evil down here.


Black Pantheress | Status: Shield Companion, AF: Bull&Tiger | AC:26|15|21, HP:13/72, CMD: 33(Grab:37), Saves (F|R|W): 10+1|12+1|6+1(+4 vs. Enchantment), Perception: +10(14), Initiative +5, Skirmish-Tricks: 6/6

With Simon gone, Emily sticks to Grelthes side.
She has grown quite attached to the strong greenskin half-blood during the last weeks and their teamwork has become nearly as good as with Simon.
Now that Grelthe is attacked, Emily retaliates with force and a frightful hiss.
"FCHHHHRRRR!"
Full-Attack: Claw #1, AF:Bull: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Full-Attack: Claw #2, AF:Bull: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Full-Attack: Bite, AF:Bull: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Grab-on-Bite-Hit, AF:Bull: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32
(ouch. If they were not that disgusting, one might even pitty them...)


RA T1 | WotR

Emily shreds three of the bugs in a flurry of teeth and claws!


Female Half-Orc Paladin (Holy Tactician) 8 // Skald (Battle Scion) 4 -- Current Teamwork Feat: Outflank | HP*:21/51 | DR 5/evil | AC*:27/13/- CMD*:23/- | Saves: F12*/R8/W10*+2 against 1st fear save (War Prayers) | Init:7 | Senses: Darkvision, Perception:6 | Sense Motive:13 | Raging Songs:14/19 | Lay on Hands: 8/8

As Emily destroys the Stirge attacking Grelthe, she is freed to attack the others. If there is still one attached to Zadira, she will attack that first, then if that one falls the one attacking Harkon.

She swings her new sword, slicing to the left and right.
Keen Longsword 1h: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Keen Longsword 1h: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
(If I get flanking for either of those, add +4 to hit due to outflank)


RA T1 | WotR

Two more stirges fall as Grelthe clears her allies of the bugs!


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Thankfully freed to act by Grelthe, Zadira smiles and thanks her, and then steps to where she won't hurt her allies and casts Burning Hands, trying to fry nearby enemies.

Fire Damage: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 1, 4) = 14

Snakey, with his convenient 10 foot reach, also attempts to take a bite out of one of them.

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 4) + 9 = 19

If the bite lands, it adds a poison effect: Bite—injury; save Fort DC 17; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d3 Con; cure 2 consecutive saves.

Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


1 person marked this as a favorite.
RA T1 | WotR

The rest of the bugs are incinerated.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Paladin (Holy Guide/Warrior of Holy Light) 8/Arcanist 4 |AC 19(23) T 12 FF 17(21) | HP 52/68 | F+13 R+10 W+12 | Init +3 | Perception +8 | Reservoir 0/10 | Smite 0/3 | LoH 4/14 | Spells: 1st 2/5 2nd 1/3 | +4 vs Fear & Charm within 10'

"Well, that was most impressive, and thank you Madame Grelthe. It appears there is an overwhelming presence of evil within this room and it seems to have 'staggered' me into inaction. I feel better now that I have released the detection ability."

Harkon will then stagger walk himself just outside of the room while rubbing his eyes and then take up a guard position there.

For future reference, Harkon also has outflank.


Character Image Female half-orc oracle 8/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer) 4/gestalt 4 | N Medium humanoid Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Per +9 AC 24, T 16, FF 19 hp 68/68 | Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +7; Defensive Abilities sacred tattoo[APG]; DR 5/lethal; Immune disease, sickened; Resist cold 5

Does anyone need healing? De bites can be rough." she carefully looks around for more enemies arriving.


Female Aasimar Deep Earth Sorcerer 8 / Dungeon Rover Ranger 4 | HP 52/52 | AC 19 T 15 FF 14 | Fort +5 Ref +8 Will +8 | CMB +5 / CMD +19 | Initiative +4 | Perception +19/+21/+23: to auto-notice underground hazards and unusual stonework within 10 feet | Darkvision 60 feet | Active Effects: None

Zadira decides to try to disable one of the other traps. She enters the room, and waits for Simon to leave if he wants to, then starts working.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27

2,851 to 2,900 of 3,208 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Choon presents All's Well that Ends in a Well: A Rappan Athuk Deathtrap All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.