[SFS_Aerondor] 05-99 Battle for the Bulwark Gameday XII (tier 3-4) (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map
RPG Chronicles - sign up details here please.
Event listing
Rituals for planes of air, earth, fire and water...
chronciles


451 to 494 of 494 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Option fires off a quick shot, but the distance is too much and Orange laughs horribly as they are missed. Dirk then plugs the blue one with his hand cannon, it whimpers in pain for a moment.

The one with pink fur flaps down from the rise As it does so, Ears, Jek, Twila and Dirk start to feel a familar throbbing pain build up behind their eyes.

Will DC 12 for half damage and not shacken
mental damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

The green one flaps down as well, also sending out mental screams of anquish toward Dirk, Dhomer and Option
Will DC 12 for half damage and not shacken
mental damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

The creature with blue fur takes a shot at Dirk
attack vs EAC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 17
A damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

While the one in orange shoots at Dhomer
attack vs EAC 18: 1d20 ⇒ 19
A damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Status: round 2. bold may post Harrying fire: available
Jekcedo Impaired; 9 sp damage; 3/5RP; Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken

Ulgaran - 21
Ears weakened ; damage;3/4RP; Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken
Dhomer 23/33SP; 3/4 RP;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken
Twila-5 5sp damage; 4/5rp;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken
Option-8 Weakened. 2sp damage;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken
Dirk weakened; 27/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken (twice)
grioth
pink (screamed)
green (screamed),
bllue (-5)
orange (-5)
end of round

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"Twila-5, I swear"I'm really not trying to die anytime soon...I know it doesn't always look that way...

Jek takes a guard step away from Ulgaran and then casts Mind Thrust on Ulgaran.
"Want to keep messing with our heads, well two can play that game"

Mind Thrust damage: 4d10 ⇒ (4, 9, 7, 1) = 21 will save for 1/2 vs. Dc 15

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Life Science to ID these guys: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Vulnerabilities and immunities, please?

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"*annoyed grunt*"

That's another entropy point.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Ears realises these bat link creatures are probably vulnerable to sonic attacks, but their fur will render them immune to cold attacks.

will DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Ulgaran winces in pain, but they are used to much worse.

"Two can play at that game" they snarl, unleashing their own mental scream.

Twila, Ears and Jek Will DC 15 to half damage and avoid shaken.
mental damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6) = 14

They then step forward to flank Ears.

Status: round 2. bold may post Harrying fire: available
Ears weakened ; 18/21 SP; ;3/4RP; Will dc 15 vis 14/7 damage and shaken
Dhomer 20/33SP; 3/4 RP;
Twila-5 5sp damage; 4/5rp;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken; Will dc 15 vis 14/7 damage and shaken
Option-8 Weakened. 2sp damage;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken
Dirk weakened; 27/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken (twice)

grioth
pink (screamed)
green (screamed),
bllue (-5)
orange (-5)
end of round 2
Jekcedo Impaired; 12 sp damage; 3/5RP; Will dc 15 vis 14/7 damage and shaken
Ulgaran - 31

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Jek reacts in pain from the attack before replaying to Ulgaran "You know how to play hot potato?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Androids get +2 vs. mind-affecting effects.

Will DC 12 for half of 6 damage and not shaken: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18
Success for 3 damage
Will DC 15 to half of 14 damage and avoid shaken: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
Success for 7 damage.

Twila-5 winces as sharp pain blooms in her head. Those bat-creatures need to die!

Jek wrote:
"Twila-5, I swear"I'm really not trying to die anytime soon...I know it doesn't always look that way..."

Determined to put an end to this, Twila-5 shouts back to Jek: "Then quit jumping right into the gears, dammit!" She's distracted enough in the moment that she simply fires at the pinkish bat without doing any of her characteristic tumbling.

Static Arc Pistol vs. Pink: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Electric damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Dhomer stands up and take another shot.

Bruiser Decoupler vs Green's EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Acid Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Got 'em!" he says confidently.

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 tries to shake off the mind-affecting effect.

Will Save vs DC:12: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13

He then targets Green and fires his Static Arc Pistol.

SAP vs Green EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
E Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek will use bodyguard with Ears if Ears is physically attacked. Bodyguard: As a reaction when an adjacent ally is attacked, you can grant that ally a +2 circumstance bonus to its AC against that attack. If you do so, you take a –2 penalty to your own Armor Class until the beginning of your next turn.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Jek winces in pain. Twila is made of sterner stuff. She shares the pain with the pink bat.

Dhomer meanwhile trades shots with the green giroth, winging it in the wing.

Option resists the worst of the mental assault, but can't make his own shot count.

Status: round 2. bold may post Harrying fire: available
Ears weakened ; 18/21 SP; ;3/4RP; Will dc 15 vis 14/7 damage and shaken (bodyguarded by Jek, +2 to Ears AC vs physical attack).
Dirk weakened; 27/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP;Will dc 12 vis 6/3 damage and shaken (twice)

grioth
pink (screamed R1) 6 damage;
green (screamed R1), 2 damage;
bllue (-5)
orange (-5)
end of round 2
Jekcedo Impaired; 14/30s; 3/5RP; Will shaken until end of round 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Ulgaran - 31 (screamed in R2)
Twila-5 18/32sp damage; 4/5rp;
Dhomer 20/33SP; 3/4 RP;
Option-8 Weakened. 5/18sp ;

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Use sound, not cold against these grrk!"

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Even with the pain in his head,Ears is aware he's right between two adversaries, and that's just not a good place to be. He scoots to his left and away from the commander, drawing his new pistol as he does. He hopes he's out of reach of both grioth, aims at the commander, and fires.

Can't manipulate map now. Ears wants to cautiously move 5' diagonally down and left on the map.

Perforator pistol v red EAC,shaken: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 = 10 ... damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Sonic

Shaken
Source Starfinder Core Rulebook pg. 277
You take a –2 penalty to attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks while you have the shaken condition. If you are already shaken and then become subject to an additional effect that would cause you to be shaken, the duration of the shaken condition increases by the duration of the second effect.

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1/Solarian 3 | SP 32 | HP 28 | RP 3 | EAC 15 KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init +0; Perception +7 | Speed 25 | Active effects: none Soldier 1/Solarian 3

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Dirk's ears pop as he becomes woozy.

using campaign coin edit doh...

Reroll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

But he rushes towards Ears. He activates his solar weapon.

magenta?

"FIght me not my ysoki friend!"

with penalties

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Ears backs up quickly, taking a quick shot that barely misses the close giroth. Dirk channels his inner pain as he slams his mote into the pink creature.

The pink grioth leans in to try and bite Dirk. It is painful and he starts to see things that... wern't there before...
attack vs KAC18: 1d20 ⇒ 12
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
And will DC 12 please. Poison effect.

The green one closes on Dhomer and tries to do the same.
attack vs KAC 20: 1d20 ⇒ 14
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
He also starts to see visions..And will DC 12 please. Poison effect.

The blue one flaps to the edge of the cliff and fires at Jek
attack vs EAC15: 1d20 ⇒ 7
But they miss.

The one with orange fur closes on the edge of the cliff, firing at Dirk.
attack vs EAC15: 1d20 ⇒ 4
But their firing is wild.

Perhaps more worryingly a massive multiheaded giant of stone and voidglass pulls itself from the lake behind you. As it emerges it lets forth a scream of fury and heart wrenching sorrow.

The giroth seem affected by it shrieking in pain.
ouch Will DC 15 for half : 6d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 4, 6, 6, 6) = 29 And if you fail the will you are also sickened until end of round when: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

giroth saves, Ul first: 5d20 ⇒ (8, 12, 7, 14, 5) = 46

All of them, apart from their leader, drop dead from the sound.

Status: round 3. bold may post Harrying fire: available
Jekcedo Impaired; 14/30s; 3/5RP; Shaken until end of round 4; will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3

Ulgaran - 52 (screamed in R2)
Twila-5 18/32sp damage; 4/5rp; will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3
Dhomer 14/33SP; 3/4 RP; Will DC 12 (poison) will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3
Option-8 Weakened. 5/18sp ; will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3
Dirk weakened; 15/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP; shaken until end of round 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5; Will DC 12 (poison); will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3
Ears weakened ; 4/21 SP; ;3/4RP; shaken until end of round 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6; will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3
end of round 3

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Will Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 = 15
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

This might screw us over because it might bring some of these back, but Dhomer would like to use his reaction to Dampen this effect?

Quote:
You can dampen the entropic release of energy in violent effects. As a reaction when you are in the area of a damaging effect, you can spend 1 Entropy Point to cause it to deal only half damage to all creatures in the area. At 6th level, if the effect allows a save and you succeed, you can spend 1 additional Entropy Point to allow creatures that successfully save against the effect to take no damage.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

So glad we didn't waste a lot of attacks on the minions.

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

The area of the sonic blast is huge. The whole cavern, of which the map is just a little bit. Happy to have Dhomer dampen the effects in the are around him, say 30' That would help both him and Option.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

will DC 15 vs 29/14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Twila-5 curls in on herself, clutching her abdomen and gasping shakily.

She's at 0/32 SP and 16/28 HP.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Jek barely manages to stay on thier feet, Jek's antenna drooping as Jek summons all of their last energy to try to heal everyone near by hoping it's enough to keep them alive, and uses Healing Channel.

Full action Healing Channel uses 1 resolve point
Healing Channel: 4d8 ⇒ (3, 7, 5, 1) = 16
Anyone in 30 feet of Jek with any HP damage, heals 16 hp first, then any leftover healing goes towards Stanima.

with healing Jek is at 0/28 sp, 20/28 hp 1/5 RP

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

The starfinder team, battered by the scream feels better as Jekcedo brings out his healing powers. Unfortunately the last giroth also benefits from his largess.

The ungrateful creature takes a quick shot at Ears as it flaps back up to the cliff face.
tricky giroth: 1d20 ⇒ 5
attacks vs Ears FF EAC 16: 1d20 ⇒ 3
But still reeling from the scream, the mighty Ulgaran misses.

Status: round 3. bold may post Harrying fire: available
Twila-5 4/32sp 28/28hp ; 4/5rp; sickened until end of round 3
Dhomer 14/33SP; 3/4 RP; Will DC 12 (poison) will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3; 16 healing
Option-8 Weakened. 5/18sp ; will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened until end of round 3; 16 healing;
Dirk weakened; 15/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP; shaken until end of round 5; Will DC 12 (poison); will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened until end of round 3; 16 healing;
Ears weakened ; 6/21 SP; 17/17hp ;3/4RP; shaken until end of round 6
Jekcedo Impaired; 0/28sp; 20/28hp; 1/5RP; Shaken until end of round 4;

end of round 3
Ulgaran - 36 (screamed in R2)

NB, moved Jek to end of round to make PCs a nice block for posting in. End of round appocolypses can be delayed slightly.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

oops I missed up typing my SP count It's 0/30 not 0/24

Is Ulgaran using mind tricks to alter how the Healing Channel works? normally it only affects allies.

Healing Channel (Su):

You can heal yourself and your allies. You can spend 1 Resolve Point to channel this energy. Healing yourself with channeled energy is a move action, healing an ally you touch is a standard action, and healing all allies within 30 feet is a full action. This energy restores 2d8 Hit Points and increases by 2d8 at 3rd level and every 3 levels thereafter.

Jek takes out a Serum of healing, MK2 as Jek moves a bit closer to the clift then uses Mind Thrust fearing Ulgaran will be out of range if Jek waits longer.

"I'm running out of options! I hope this works..."

Mind Thrust damage: 4d10 ⇒ (3, 6, 8, 7) = 24 will save for 1/2 vs, DC 15

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears spits a battery out of his mouth as he runs over to Twila. He casts supercharge weapon on his sonic pistol, and offers it to the android.

"Stand tall, Starfinder. Take this and kill the SOB!"

Swift action to retreive battery from mouth. MOve as shown. Cast spell.

Twila feel free to decline, if you have another plan.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

"Which SOB?!" The fleeing one isn't a threat right now. Twila-5 grabs the sonic pistol from Ears, takes a step back, and fires it at the enormous earth elemental that almost killed Jek.

Sonic pistol: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 2 = 17
Sonic damage: 1d8 + 4d6 - 2 ⇒ (8) + (3, 2, 6, 4) - 2 = 21
Includes -2 sickened penalty

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Will Save vs DC:15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Option-8 targets the retreating Ulgaran with a barrage of Magic Missiles hoping that if he drops it will dispel the elemental.
MM Force Dmg: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1, 4) + 3 = 12

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

@Jek, nope, just me messing up PF and SF channelling.
will: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Twila fires, and the sound of her pistol shot seems to reverberate through the mighty Ulgaran, eliciting another scream of pain. Missiles of force fly from the fingertips of Option and then Jek .... shares the pain.

With a cry of surprised frustration, the last giroth falls to the ground. Still.

The massive stone figure lumbers toward the spire, breaks off a massive chunk of it and throws it to the ground. Then it starts to climb...

Status: round 4. bold may post Harrying fire: available
Twila-5 4/32sp 28/28hp ; 4/5rp;
Dhomer 14/33SP; 3/4 RP; Will DC 12 (poison) will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened.until end of round 3; 16 healing
Option-8 Weakened. 7/18sp ;
Dirk weakened; 15/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP; shaken until end of round 5; Will DC 12 (poison); will DC 15 vs 29/14 damage and sickened until end of round 3; 16 healing;
Ears weakened ; 6/21 SP; 17/17hp ;3/4RP;
Jekcedo Impaired; 0/28sp; 20/28hp; 1/5RP;

Immediate combat is over, but you don't have time for a break just yet. I will give you a round or two to patch up as you see fit and make any required saves.

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

I made the will saves on my post above and succeeded on the poison but failed against the scream, but I only take half damage due to dampen.

"Oooh, that was bad," Dhomer says as he collapses,

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1/Solarian 3 | SP 32 | HP 28 | RP 3 | EAC 15 KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init +0; Perception +7 | Speed 25 | Active effects: none Soldier 1/Solarian 3

"I'm pretty bruised but ready to go" says Dirk.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

I once healed all the opponents accidentally in PF2e game...

"That was close, I took a beating on that one, stay sharp I got a bad feeling this is not over yet. Does anyone else need healing?

"If needed I think I can summon up the resolve to heal the team one more time, let's hope it doesn't come to that, and I got 1 Serum of healing, MK2 left if needed."

Jek uses a Serum for healing on themself.
Serum of healing, MK2: 3d8 ⇒ (2, 6, 3) = 11

"That HUGE stone creature, It may not have been targeting us directly it might be after the giroths."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

"Sure looks like it." Twila-5 remarks sheepishly. Maybe I shot the wrong one. She hands the sonic pistol back to Ears. "Still, keep your eyes sharp. We're kind of exposed and scattered here."

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Although their leaders are defeated, the minions fight on, raining devastation down on Starfinders from above. What is needed is a concentrated and powerful, ideally magical, attack to deal with them once and for all.

Twila-5 recalls seeing various "faces" carved into the walls around the bulwark. Surely these must have some latent magical elemental energy that could be harnessed for the purpose.

There are six different faces, each of which is tied to one of the elemental planes. Four of these you have learned information about during your earlier efforts (see above).

The six "faces" and an associated skill check.
Air Face (Acrobatics or Piloting):
Earth Face (Athletics):
Fire Face (Mysticism):
Metal Face (Intimidate):
Water Face (Diplomacy):
Wood Face (Life Science or Medicine):

You can aid another on a check, and there are consequences for failure...

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

"We have some information on planes of air, earth, fire, and water. If we learn about the ones we are missing metal, and wood, maybe seeing the whole picture will help." see discussion

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Mechanically, you will get a bonus on checks for the faces relating to the planes you have already discovered stuff about. Given the current battle, finding out more about the last two planes is not an option for you.

Status: round 4.
Twila-5 4/32sp 28/28hp ; 4/5rp;
Dhomer 16/33SP; 24/25hp; 3/4 RP;
Option-8 Weakened. 7/18sp ;
Dirk weakened; 0/32sp; 28/28HP; 1/3RP; shaken until end of round 5;
Ears weakened ; 6/21 SP; 17/17hp ;3/4RP;
Jekcedo Impaired; 3/28sp; 28/28hp; 1/5RP;

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

"Only one way to find out, stand back let me try one, it might give us some idea how hard the others will be."

Mysticism: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Dhomer stares at the metal face, and its smug smirking face. It brings up every memory of failure he has from the past few days. "You think you're better than me? Raaaah!" he screams, "Why must I fail in every attempt at adventuring?""

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears doesn't stand back. "What if you get it wrong and the whole place explodes? I'll watch the subatomics for you."

Mysticism, aid : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Jekcedo thinks back to the knowlege of the rituals that Murthed told you about. That knowledge together with a nudge here and there from Ears is enough to activate the Founders Face of Fire.

It's eyes start to glow and the team has to jump back as raw flame from the elemental plane spills from its mouth. With a bit of practice Jek is able to direct it at groups of giroth. Over a minute or so it seems to "learn" the targets he is after, and takes on a more self directed role, blasting individuals and groups that get within its range/

Dhomer meanwhile starts ranting at another mask. It feeds off his emotional energy and darts of liquid metal start emerging at a staggering speed, taking out more groups of giroth.

Two masks activated. You need at least one more...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Pushing her shoulders back, Twila-5 marches up to the Air Face and stares it in the eye for a moment, analyzing it and accessing pertinent data in her memory banks, including what she just witnessed with the two functioning masks. Finally, she places her hands on the mask, angles her body out of the way, and rapidly dances her fingers across it in an intricate pattern.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


VC Australia - WA

House GM post

With a resounding crash, the Voidglass Spire shatters into fragments, crashing through the ceiling and tumbling into the waters of the cenote far below. The few surviving grioths begin to flee, taking to the air and filling the skies with curses and snarls. The Merged One lets out a mighty roar of triumph as the shards fall. With a great leap, the stony creature jumps from the shattered spire down into the waters of the cenote below, sinking from sight into the inky depths.
A cheer of victory echoes through the Starfinder ranks.

From a blood-splattered platform affixed to the wall of the cenote, lxthia the Unbreakable raises their hand and calls out, "Victory, Starfinders! A great threat to the galaxy has been vanquished this day. Rest easy knowing that our fellow Starfinders are no longer subject to the depredations of General ltharris' foul horde."

Emerging from behind lxthia,Venture-Captain Naiaj stands with arms crossed, surveying the gathered Starfinders and the damaged fortress. She nods once, grimly, adding, "Today was hard. Tomorrow will be hard. But the worst is behind us. Together, we pick ourselves up. Together we rise."

Beside them, Radaszam the Dealmaker lets out a cry, "Glory to the Starfinders! There's still plenty of work to do, but tonight we celebrate our triumph and honor those who have fallen to reclaim this fortress. Sangoro's Bulwark is ours once more!"

Table GMs, please wrap up your tables, issue chronicle sheets and report your games. Thank you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
VC Australia - WA

House GM post

I would like to thank all our players for participating in this multi-table adventure and supporting Starfinder Society Organized Play. I hope you enjoyed.
I would also like to thank all our volunteers who GMed, backed up our GMs, organized the convention, and generally make Organized Play possible. I would particularly like to thank bigrin42 and OgreNoah for being my backup and support team during a very chaotic period in my life.
I look forward to playing with many of you in the future and wish you all great gaming experiences wherever you play.
GM Numbat

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

With a final nudge Twila-5 gets the third mask to disgorge sheets of lighting. The storm fells the few remaining giroth in the area.

It is chaos. But Starfinding is almost always chaos. The team can take a very, very well earned break as they start to work out exactly how to embellish the tales they are going to tell about this particular expedition.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Once it's safe to drop her guard, Twila-5 places a hand on each of Jek's shoulders and looks him in the eyes. She seems about to say something, but all she does is give him a nod, pat his shoulders once, and turn to check in with the other teammates.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 08/30 HP 28/28|RP 5/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek nods back to Twila-5 and returns the shoulder pat.

Once clear of the battlefield "Who's up for some pizza! I think I could use a few rounds of Vesk ale with that."

Later when Jek get's a chance to talk to Ears.
"Ears just a tip next time you follow my example,
Jek pauses and looks around a bit not sure what to say.
Use a shock grenade they don't leave scars. But you did good, saved the whole party with that last grenade."

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1/Solarian 3 | SP 32 | HP 28 | RP 3 | EAC 15 KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init +0; Perception +7 | Speed 25 | Active effects: none Soldier 1/Solarian 3

"Pizza sounds good Jek! But I could use a rest too!" Dirk smiles and pats Jek on the back too.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Pizza and ale sounds good, Jek"

Later with Jek

Ears bobs his head up once. "Shock grenade, eh? If I ever try that stupid trick again, I'll remember that."

451 to 494 of 494 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 05-99 Battle for the Bulwark Gameday XII (tier 3-4) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.