Adventure Path Reign of Winter

Game Master GM Sapphire Fox

Maps

Chronicles


1 to 50 of 3,240 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

this is for the Adventure path Reign of winter, this will start everyone at lvl 1. the character it self doesn't have to be registered with PFS but it can if you'd like, the character should be PFS legal. Somepeople have already expressed interest in this and they will have priority in signing up

1
2
3
4
5
6

Silver Crusade

Quasit
Human Female Rogue 1
PFS number 45919-40
A good pic from the internet: https://goo.gl/images/CGw9Q4

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

Name: Yu Khan
Race: Human
Class: Bard
PFS ID: 224344-3

I stand before you dressed up in over the top, almost flamboyant, getup. Something that a Stand Up Orator or Comedian may use as much for dramatic effect as a fashion statement. I am impeccably well groomed, and well mannered. I greet you warmly, openly, honestly, and with a hand outstretched ready to be shaken.

"Yu Khan, speaker extraordinaire, knowledge maestro, and all around good guy, at your service."


A slim young woman enters the room. She moves with a grace that shows she is comfortable with herself. "I am Alexia; Alex to my friends. I am a sorceress, specializing in fire magics."

Dark Archive

NG Female Kitsune Sorcerer 5 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 37/37 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2 | Percep +2 | CMD 13 | Spells per day used: lvl1 0/8 lvl2 0/5 | Conditions: none

Sakitu peeks through the doorway and sees a few people already there. He slips into the room and quietly approaches them. "Hello. I'm Sakitu." He is a tall Kitsune with silvery grey fur.

He smiles at Alex and replies to her. "A sorceress? I also am a sorcerer. I think our magics will complement each other."

Sovereign Court

The sleepy village of Heldren has rarely seen so much excitement or concern. Hunters from the nearby Border Wood speak of unnaturally cold weather at the height of summer that descended on the forest just days ago. Heavy snow followed, and those who returned spoke of an uneasy presence in the woods, as well as new, dangerous predators. No one knows
what this event means, but the town’s soothsayer, Old Mother Theodora, claims dark times lie ahead. As if in proof of that dire prophecy, a badly wounded mercenary arrived in town yesterday, claiming to be a bodyguard
of Lady Argentea Malassene. He told the village council that the noblewoman’s escort came under attack by bandits and strange, wintry creatures near the edge of the Border Wood. He alone escaped, and Lady Argentea was dragged away into the forest. Now the townsfolk cast fearful eyes toward the snowy forest, worried what else might emerge to threaten their peaceful village.

Dark Archive

NG Female Kitsune Sorcerer 5 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 37/37 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2 | Percep +2 | CMD 13 | Spells per day used: lvl1 0/8 lvl2 0/5 | Conditions: none

Are we in an Inn or some other building?

Sovereign Court

Currently you are actually in the main square of town

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 5th | HP:44/44| AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:6 CMD:21 | Saves F:+5 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11|

A tall dark-haired Elf, heavy grey cloak with hood up and longbow slung over his shoulder, surveys the main square, looking to talk to one of the townsfolk. "Heard of strange happenings around here...is there anyone here with more information we can talk to?"

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Sovereign Court

give me a gather information check Findurel

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

What do I know about the village of Heldren?
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


"Perhaps we could go hear the bodyguard's tale for ourselves?"

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

"Sure, that makes sense, good idea."

Sovereign Court

Yu Khan you know that Everyon says the weather is unseasonably cold for midsummer-it even snowed in the Border wood! most suspect magic is involved, and some fear Qadiran agents played a role in it.

Old Man Dansby claims that someone keeps stealing from his fields. his farm lies closest to the Border Wood, where half his crops have died from an icy frost and the rest have been carried off.

[ooc}anyone else, Diplomacy gather information or Knowledge local?[/ooc]

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"We have heard there are issues here that you need help with, my group of companions and I have traveled long and far to be here. How can we be of assistance? What is going on here that requires our help?"

Dark Archive

NG Female Kitsune Sorcerer 5 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 37/37 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2 | Percep +2 | CMD 13 | Spells per day used: lvl1 0/8 lvl2 0/5 | Conditions: none

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Sakitu stands close to the edge of the town square, but not too far from the his growing group of companions. It is his habit to stay out of the way and avoid attention so he is happy to let the others do the talking. He folds his arms and steps back, even more, into the shadows.

Sovereign Court

yu starts to head out to gather some information, however before he gets a bit away from everyone in the area, most of the villagers seem to move aside as a group of people start to approach, this obviously catches all of your attentions as a mild woman from this group starts to speak up

"My name is Ionnia Teppen member of the Village Council" her eyes looking in Yu and Sakitu's direction then scans around and notices a few more people that seem to stand out "We are here to ask for your help. The rumors you have heard about the unearthly winter that has recently appeared in Border Wood are true. A rider from Zimar arrived in town the previous day with just some foreboding news."

"The rider, an Ulfen mercenary named Yuln Oerstag was part of the guard escorting Lady Argentea Malassene from Zimar to Oppara. the caravan skirted the border wood, however the carriage came under attack by bandits and strange wintery creatures. Lady Argentea was carried off, and Yuln was the only one to escapre, He is badly wounded but he was able to describe the horrific creatures that attacked the party." her voice trails off a bit before composing herself a moment and continues

"We barely have enough to mount a defense for the town, and was wondering if you would be willing to help investigate, and rescue Lady Argentea and if possible to determine the source of this threat that lies out in Border Wood"


"I would certainly be willing to do what I can. Can you describe the creatures, or would it be better if we talk to Yuln ourselves?"

Sovereign Court

"you would have to speak with Yuln yourselves

Dark Archive

NG Female Kitsune Sorcerer 5 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 37/37 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2 | Percep +2 | CMD 13 | Spells per day used: lvl1 0/8 lvl2 0/5 | Conditions: none

Sakitu listens with interest. "Where can we find Yuln?" he says with a quiet and timid voice?

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

"Ionnia, of course we are more than happy to help you out. Where is Yuln being treated? We would like to talk to him to ascertain what we might be facing, as well as have him describe the attack to us, what happened, and so on."

I look to my fellow Pathfinders before looking back in her direction.

"Do you think there is a relationship between the unnatural coldness and the attack on Lady Malassene? Why was she traveling from Zimar to Oppara?"

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10

A short scruffy looking human girl comes pushing to the front of the crowd of onlookers. She's apparently been sitting on a barrel off to the side of the square eating a rather wrinkly apple, and has now tossed the core aside as she approaches.

"How do I get in on this?" she asks in a chipper tone, thrusting her chin up a bit toward Ionnia. "I can help find your missing lady too. I'm not afraid of your abominable snowmen or whatever. And I could use some extra coin."

"You do pay for stuff like this, right?"

sorry for jumping into this late, I hadn't realized we were starting already. nice to game with you all :)

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10

I'm new to pbp games on this forum. How do you do that string of character stats after the character description, like You Khan and Findurel are doing? I'd like to do that too.


If you click on one of their profiles, you will see which boxes they used. Internet down, so can't fix mine until later.

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.
Quasit* wrote:
I'm new to pbp games on this forum. How do you do that string of character stats after the character description, like You Khan and Findurel are doing? I'd like to do that too.

First off, make a PFS character for your Rogue, with your Rogue name, stats, etc. Look at my profile for an example of what to put, and how to put it. You will also see where to put your stat block as well that can be seen from the forum posts. Basically, your "About Quasit" along with the form fillable information that Paizo wants you will be creating a full character sheet that can be referenced as needed.

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10
Yu Khan wrote:



First off, make a PFS character for your Rogue, with your Rogue name, stats, etc. Look at my profile for an example of what to put, and how to put it. You will also see where to put your stat block as well that can be seen from the forum posts. Basically, your "About Quasit" along with the form fillable information that Paizo wants you will be creating a full character sheet that can be referenced as needed.

Thanks!

Sovereign Court

Normally don't start these over the weekend, I had posted it up to start with just the information gathering and everything, but it seems to work out, so you aren't late Quasit

Ionnia nods "Of course chipper one" then nodding to the rest of the group she leads you to the Willowbark Apothecary, where you see a couple of folks injured from minor scuffles, though in the way back, as if positioned there for long term care, you see the body of a man wrapped in bandages, his nose, fingers and toes have taken on a black hue from severe frostbite, as well as other injuries that are being tended too.

Ionnia takes her leave and heads back to the council

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10

Quasit watches the councilwoman leave, then shakes her head. She looks around at the others 'hired' for the job. "Is it me, or did she just blow me off when I asked her about how much we're being paid for this? I really hope I'm not about to get stiffed again."

She sighs then looks about the room, and crinkles her nose a bit. "Smells like sick people," she mutters. She moves forward, trying to be quiet, and then kneels down beside the bandaged, frostbitten man. But her posture is stiff, like being near the frostbitten man makes her uncomfortable.

"Hey. Hi. Um, are you Yuln? Can you talk?", she asks in a gentle voice.

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

"Hello, Yuln. My name is Yu Khan. My companions and I are Pathfinders. We have heeded the call to help this village and have heard about your ambush. Can you please tell us what happened? Where was the caravan when it was attacked? What direction did they take the Lady Malassene?"

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 I look Yuln over, assessing how bad his injuries really are, ready to attempt to cure him with my Wand if need be to allow him to start/continue his conversation with his.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 5th | HP:44/44| AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:6 CMD:21 | Saves F:+5 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11|

Findurel nods at Yu Khan's questions and will await their answer before piping in...

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10
Yu Khan wrote:
"Hello, Yuln. My name is Yu Khan. My companions and I are Pathfinders. We have heeded the call to help this village and have heard about your ambush. Can you please tell us what happened? Where was the caravan when it was attacked? What direction did they take the Lady Malassene?"

When Quasit hears Yu Khan announce that he and the others are Pathfinders, she looks toward him suddenly and blinks in surprise. She seems about to say something smart-alecky, but then bites her lip and turns her attention back to the wounded man. She lays a gentle hand on him. "Take your time. We just want to help."

assisting on any Diplomacy check that might be required here


Alex stays near the back of the room. She wants to hear everything that happens, but doesn't think an injured man should be overwhelmed.

Sovereign Court

"The attack, well...we thought they were just bandits at first-outlaws who hide like wolves in the forest. They were no match for us. But then came the cold fey of the north. They appeared among us and the battle turned quickly. My people speak of the winter-touched all the time, but I never expected to meet them this far south"

"Lady Argentea was taken into the forest, back through the ice and snow. beyond that I don't know

Yu Khan attempts to assess the injuries but truthfully thinks that the blackish coloring is a deep bruise, and can't really decipher much from any notes made on the chart

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10

"What do you mean by 'cold fey'? Can you describe them?" asks Quasit.

Sovereign Court

“Fey creatures who have sworn themselves to the White Witches of Irrisen, those who stole our lands from us during the Winter War.
Tiny sprites no taller than the length of a man’s forearm.
But don’t be fooled by their small stature. Legends say they
have taken a sliver of ice into their hearts, and their touch
bears the harsh bite of winter.”

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

"Ouch, ok, so scary mini cold sprites. This is good information, thank you. One last question, please, before we let you rest and recover is can you tell us where you were attacked, or draw it, or something, so we know where to go directly to?"

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10
GM Sapphire Fox wrote:

“Fey creatures who have sworn themselves to the White Witches of Irrisen, those who stole our lands from us during the Winter War.

Tiny sprites no taller than the length of a man’s forearm.
But don’t be fooled by their small stature. Legends say they
have taken a sliver of ice into their hearts, and their touch
bears the harsh bite of winter.”

"Irrisen?? Yikes! They're a long way from home. What would a bunch of ice sprites working for the white witches want with Lady Argentea? There must be tons of ladies to kidnap closer to home. What can you tell us about the Lady? What business had her on the road?"

Sovereign Court

“I don’t know. But if one of the White Witches took her, no good shall come of it. The winter-touched do nothing without the leave of
those who placed the ice in their hearts. If they’re here,
it’s because a White Witch sent them. And much worse
will follow.”

and he will point out on a map where roughly he was attacked

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

I turn to my fellow companions:
"Well, unless you can think of anything else to ask, is it not wise to go ask around the village, or even acquire some cold weather gear for the trek out to the ambush site, or something?"
Surprisingly, for the first time I stutter, almost as though I am unable to speak. Not because I don't have anything to say, but because I don't know what to say.


"I need no gear, but I will certainly go with any of you who do. Let us leave town quickly, though; the Lady we seek is surely in danger that grows as time passes."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 5th | HP:44/44| AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:6 CMD:21 | Saves F:+5 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11|

Findurel nods. "We should prepare to visit the ambush site..."

Dark Archive

NG Female Kitsune Sorcerer 5 | Speed 30 ft. | AC 12, T 12, FF 10 | hp 37/37 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | Init +2 | Percep +2 | CMD 13 | Spells per day used: lvl1 0/8 lvl2 0/5 | Conditions: none

Sakitu pipes up from the corner of the room, "Considering how cold it is outside, I would like to buy some cold weather clothing. And then we should visit the site. If she really was captured by a white witch, we want to get her back as soon as possible!"

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10

"Thanks Yuln. Sorry about what happened to you. We'll do everything we can to get your lady back. Think warm thoughts." says Quasit as she gets up and starts to leave.

"Yeesh. White witches in Taldor. There goes the neighborhood."

She approaches Sakitu. "Hi. So, um, I would have thought if there was anybody in this group who DIDN'T need to buy a new fur coat, it would be the one who already had the fur coat. But then again you're the first fox-person I've ever met. And I gotta say, I'm geeking out a bit." She grins like an idiot. "So... can you turn, like, all the way into a fox? Cause that would make you an amazing scout when we start blundering into the forest. They wouldn't look twice at a cute little fox sniffing around."

"Oh, people call me Quasit by the way. It's a stupid name, but I sorta like it." She offers her hand to shake. "Where are you from?"

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

"Well, seeing as I spent all my coin to aid us all with a wand, I would require financial help with cold weather gear. I fear my performers outfits won't be up to the task of keeping me warm. Maybe in spirit, but not in fact."

I look straight in Quasit's eyes, smile broadly, warmly, and shake her hand. Yes, that means I interrupt her talking to Sakitu. Because hey, wasn't she talking to me???

"Truthfully, I don't remember my home village, or even what it was called. I just remember growing up in a household that I couldn't wait to leave from. When I was very young a traveling group came to perform. I was so enamored with them that I joined up with them, and haven't looked back. I started doing whatver I could to help out and pay my way, working up to what I am now."

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10
Yu Khan wrote:


I look straight in Quasit's eyes, smile broadly, warmly, and shake her hand. Yes, that means I interrupt her talking to Sakitu. Because hey, wasn't she talking to me???

"Truthfully, I don't remember my home village, or even what it was called. I just remember growing up in a household that I couldn't wait to leave from. When I was very young a traveling group came to perform. I was so enamored with them that I joined up with them, and haven't looked back. I started doing whatver I could to help out and pay my way, working up to what I am now."

Quasit is a little surprised but mostly amused when Yu Khan butts in and grabs her hand.

"Ran off to join the circus, huh? That probably makes for a few interesting stories. I've heard about you circus people, no doubt we'll get along famously, but I'll have to watch my purse around you," she says with a grin that leaves no doubt she's only teasing.

"Did I hear you say you were all Pathfinders? Is it just an insane coincidence that a bunch of Pathfinders happened to wander into this little town right when disaster struck, or is this part of something bigger that I don't know about yet?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 5, HP: 48/53, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +8, CMD 30, Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2, Warrior Spirit 2/2

I also didn't realize this had started but glad to jump in. I'm going to take a little liberty Yu Khan so I hope you don't mind.

The large form of Bulvi, a human of Ulfen ethnicity clad in scale mail with a pathfinder pin keeping his cloak in place, had contentedly walked in silence at the back of the group. Quietly he had watched from the door not letting his guard down.

When he spoke it was gravely and at a slow steady pace like a glacier, not going to be rushed. "There was a small job I was due to meet others here about but with recent developments that can be left on the long finger for now. I assume most are here regarding that but it's not time sensitive. I don't know if the rest of ye know each other or not but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got here before trouble reared it's head."

He ran his fingers through his hair, his movements were less hampered than most in the armor he wore, keeping pace with the group easily. "My grandparents used to tell me tales of their homeland in the Linnorm Kingdoms but I paid more attention to some parts than others. Tell me, the Fey he spoke of, do any know if any methods of attack should be encouraged or avoided? I have both hammer and blade as well as cold iron and silvered weapons. As for gear I had to trek to some ruins with an expedition in the dead of Winter last year up a mountainside, I'm glad I held onto that gear and brought it with me given the unseasonal weather."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 5th | HP:44/44| AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:6 CMD:21 | Saves F:+5 R:+9 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +11|

"No worries, Yu. Since I was unable to chip in for the wand, I'll buy you a cold weather outfit."

Sell 1 acid flask for 10gp, buy a cold weather outfit for 8gp and give to Yu Khan

"I came equipped for the cold so I should be good to go. Once everyone is ready, I suggest we examine the ambush site..."

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/5 |HP:38/38|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+8,W+1|Init+6|SPD30|PER +8|ACRO +12|APPRAISE +6|BLUFF +11|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +15|DISG +6|ESC ART +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(dung) +5|KNOW(Local) +5|PERF +6|SENSE MOT +4|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +11|SWIM +5|UMD+10
Quote:

The large form of Bulvi, a human of Ulfen ethnicity clad in scale mail with a pathfinder pin keeping his cloak in place, had contentedly walked in silence at the back of the group. Quietly he had watched from the door not letting his guard down.

When he spoke it was gravely and at a slow steady pace like a glacier, not going to be rushed. "There was a small job I was due to meet others here about but with recent developments that can be left on the long finger for now. I assume most are here regarding that but it's not time sensitive. I don't know if the rest of ye know each other or not but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got here before trouble reared it's head."

"Insane coincidence then," says Quasit. "I like that. It means fate is on our side, right? Either that or this is some sort of elaborate trap to lure Pathfinders into the woods. Eh, whatever." She shrugs amiably.

Then she glances over at Sakitu. "I call dibs on standing behind the big guy."

Grand Lodge

Human Bard (court bard)2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 11 | F: +0, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Bardic Performance 0/18 rounds/day Active conditions: None.

"Findurel, thank you."

If it is going to be evening (or to late in the day) when we arrive, I suggest we bed down for the night to avoid any bitterly coldness. If that isn't a concern, I happily agree with everyone that its time to set off.

Sovereign Court

Timewise if you want to know, you will be fine to go, its only 6 miles out of town

1 to 50 of 3,240 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Adventure Path Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.