[SFS_Aerondor] 05-99 Battle for the Bulwark Gameday XII (tier 3-4) (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map
RPG Chronicles - sign up details here please.
Event listing
Rituals for planes of air, earth, fire and water...
chronciles


101 to 150 of 494 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Jek reaches for the shard as if it were calling to Jek.

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Dhomer tries something, anything, interesting about this rock.

Life Science: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Could be," Ears agrees with the android.

When more bits of stone are not forthcoming, Ears grumbles, "Gotta do it yourself, if you want it done."

The ysoki scrambles up the wall to grab an exposed bit of stone.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

You could do all the checks, sorry, I thought listing them in sequence would make that clear.

The team recovers several more shards, enough to put together something more or less complete.

Jek realises that these describe some type of ritual with ties to the plane of air. That might be useful later on...

With little more to discover the team presses onward.

and I'm assuming you all have your enviromental protections up due to the radiation? If you don't , let me know.

The ice caves open into an expansive chamber. Near its center, the remains of a massive, multilegged reptilian creature lie within a shallow pool of melt water. Its head has been completely removed, torn from its body, and is nowhere to be seen. Something within the lifeless corpse stirs.

Life science may reveal the type of creature.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

"Might be easier to identify if it had a head." Jek starts counting it's legs and looks for your clues.
Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Yes, Environmental Protections are up.

Option-8 scans the corpse, "Interesting...."

Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Environmental protections are as up as they can be.

"I'm less concerned about the dead one and more about whatever's moving around inside it." Twila-5 remarks as she draws her static arc pistol and cautiously arcs around to the side, hoping to get a better view of what's going on in the corpse.


VC Australia - WA

House GM post

"Starfinders," lxthia announces. "We've located the source of the shroud of darkness. Gather what additional information you can and return to the fleet."

Table GMs, Event 1 is now available.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Maybe we better go before whatever's in there gets out."

Environment on. My armor's only 4th level though.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

The dead body is one of an adult craggolk. They are reptilian creatures that feed upon radioactive ice... and are the only known native life forms of the planet.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears draws his arc pistol and waits for the party to retreat or move forward. "Wouldn't want to meet whatever took the head either."

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

yeah, enviromental protections on.

"WOW, look at the size of that thing!" Dhomer says, pointing, "Hey, wait a minute, did it just move?"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

"Yes. It did. Just like in a standard horror film." Twila-5 deadpans, her pistol aimed at the corpse.

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

D'oh. Dhomer's got life science.

Life Science: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Oh yes... Twila-5's words are an accurate prediction as a swarm of baby craggolk's tear through the dead body and out toward you!

init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Status: Init, bold to roll and if you meet or beat a you may act:
Dhomer
Option-8
Twila-5
Dirk
Jekcedo
Ears

Swarm red
Swarm blue

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1/Solarian 3 | SP 32 | HP 28 | RP 3 | EAC 15 KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init +0; Perception +7 | Speed 25 | Active effects: none Soldier 1/Solarian 3

1d20 ⇒ 9

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Initiative DC 24: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Ears rapidly pulls his hands over his ears from behind, then over his eyes and along his snout. Left, right, left, right. "NOBODY PANIC! Let's just RUN!"

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Bursting forth, the babies swarm forward, keen to devour fresh flesh.

twila-5 dmaage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Dhomer damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Option-8 damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

In addition to the painful bites, Dhomer, Option and Twila all start to feel a little faint. This is a poison effect you lucky androids. You are also somewhat nauseated by being the primary feeding ground for these things... Second DC12 fort save is not poison based.

Status: Init, bold to post
Dhomer 8 damage; Fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12
Option-8 6 damage; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12
Twila-5 8 damage; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12
Dirk
Jekcedo
Ears

Swarm red
Swarm blue

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

Jek yells "Run for the bottleneck I'll try to block them with acid mist."

Jek waits for the rest of the team to move first.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Good plan!" Ears backs up from the entrance to the swarm cave to make room for his companions. He knows it won't do much good, but he raises his pistol and readies himself to shoot if any baby craggolks show themselves.

Readied shot:

arc pistol, static : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 ... damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
critical Arc 2; Stun)

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Hah, Dhomer's 3rd level feat is Poison adaptation!

Fort Save 1: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 = 14
Fort Save 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Dhomer doesn't need to be told twice to get as far as way as he can.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Despite knowing what would happen, Twila-5 still wasn't ready for it. Her body clicked off as she watched the swarm erupt from the corpse and scurry straight for her.

fort DC13 (poison effect): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21
Fort DC12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"They're all yours, Jek!" Finally able to move, Twila-5 bolts past the bottleneck, brushing off biting babies as she goes, and dashes up onto the ledge of the previous room. (Double move)

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

Once everyone is clear.
Jek retreats blocking the entrance to the cave chamber the team has retreated to, then casts acid mist to fill the narrow tunnel.

Acidic Mist damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12
Fortitude save for 1/2 damage
last 4 rounds, anyone starting in their turn in the mist takes the damage

"I hope they don't like acid. If I go down there are Serums of Healing in my medkit."

Jek whispers to themself "Here we go again."

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 moves back away from the swarm.

Fort#1 vs DC:13: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
Fort#2 vs DC:12: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1/Solarian 3 | SP 32 | HP 28 | RP 3 | EAC 15 KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init +0; Perception +7 | Speed 25 | Active effects: none Soldier 1/Solarian 3

Dirk moves and shoots his rifle.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

I've had some bad luck with the roller, but that -- that was outstanding.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Dhomer, and Twila-5 all feel a little unwell, but fight off the initial dizziness and nausea.

Most of the team falls back, Dirk covering them with fire... which blows up one of the maggots, which is instantly replaced by three more.

red fort DC????: 1d20 ⇒ 3 That will fail

The slightly damaged red swarm rushes forward, enveloping Ears
damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 And two fort saves

While the blue maggots try to feast further on Jek
damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 And two fort saves

Status: Round 2, bold to post
Dhomer 8sp damage; 3hp damage;
Option-8 6 damage; 3 hp damage; nauseated. Weakened.
Twila-5 8sp damage; 3hp damage
Dirk
Jekcedo 6 damage; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12
Ears 6 damage; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12

Swarm red 18 damage;
Swarm blue

Conditions:

Nauseated
You are experiencing stomach distress. You can’t attack, cast Spells, concentrate on Spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action you can take is a single move action per turn.

Weakened - Con track poison damage;
The victim takes a –2 penalty to Fortitude saves, Constitution checks, and Constitution-based DCs. Every time the victim attempts a Fortitude save against the poison—whether he succeeds or fails—he loses Hit Points as per on initial exposure

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

My spell DC is 15 if needed, 13 if weakened

saves vs DC 13 poision
Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 1 = 21

Acidic Mist damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12
Round 2 of 4 only effect blue this round

If I'm only weakened
Jek uses their move action to draw an MK2 shock grenade, pulls the pin, and just drops it at the lower southwest corner of Jeks Square.
"I just upgraded my grenades, this one going to hurt more"
MK2 Shock Grenade: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 2 = 14
Damage electrical 15'r: 1d12 ⇒ 12
DC13 reflex save for 1/2 damage, red boxes show are a of effect.
Jek yells "Ouch!"

If nauseated? if that is the case I just stay in place.
Jek makes a horrible sound, kind of like cicada after a keg party.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

spell will have taken effect before weakening. Good rolls for damage, that is max twice! Not nauseated (that is the second save), but you are weakened.

ref blue DC13: 1d20 ⇒ 5
ref red DC13: 1d20 ⇒ 6

The red swarm starts to break up... its still there but there are far fewer of the creatures than before... The blue one has suffered a bit as well, but looks to still be pretty intact..

Status: Round 2, bold to post
Dhomer 8sp damage; 3hp damage;
Option-8 6 damage; 3 hp damage; nauseated. Weakened.
Twila-5 8sp damage; 3hp damage
Dirk
Ears 6 damage; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12(vs nauseated)

Swarm red 36 damage;
Swarm blue 9 damage;
Jekcedo 6 sp damage; 3hp damage; Weakened

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

My turn to save.

Fort#1 vs DC:13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Fort#2 vs DC:12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

"EEEEeeeeh! " Slapping at the swarm, Ears rolls backward. Then he pops to his feet and skitters away. He's still rubbing at himself while he looks back at Jakcedo and the swarms.

"Maybe we can fool them."

Careful step out of swarm. Move 30' away as shown.
Life science, swarm senses if I score high: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Next turn, if we can get everyone far enough away. And if they don't have some special senses I can try to drop a hologram image between them and us to block their view. Or cover them with a hologram of darkness.

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

Dhomer gets himself with his back to a corner, and gets ready to bolt.

Dhomer is going to ready an action to run 30 feet to the southeast if these things move towards him.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Ears is aware that craggolk swarms have blindsence (but only to 30') as well as darkvision and low-light vision. Their blindsence is keyed to radiation, so those who have been bitted by the swarms will likely be able to be targetted.

Status: Round 2, bold to post
Option-8 6 damage; 3 hp damage; nauseated. Weakened.
Twila-5 8sp damage; 3hp damage
Dirk

Swarm red 36 damage;
Swarm blue 9 damage;
Dhomer 8sp damage; 3hp damage; Readed action to flee if approached.
Jekcedo 6 sp damage; 3hp damage; Weakened
Ears 6 damage; 3hp damage; weakened.

Conditions
Nauseated

You are experiencing stomach distress. You can’t attack, cast Spells, concentrate on Spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action you can take is a single move action per turn.

Weakened - Con track poison damage;
The victim takes a –2 penalty to Fortitude saves, Constitution checks, and Constitution-based DCs. Every time the victim attempts a Fortitude save against the poison—whether he succeeds or fails—he loses Hit Points as per on initial exposure

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

Frustrated that Jek is taking the brunt of the danger--again--and wishing she had something useful to contribute, Twila-5 takes a flipping leap off the ledge, aiming a shot at the red swarm as she lands.

Trick attack, acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Static Arc Pistol: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Electrical damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Trick attack damage, if applicable: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

A couple of maggots get blasted by the arc, but killing one or two at a time seems to make no difference. Swarm defenses. You need things like line attacks or AOE to damage these.

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

Would casting acid mist again cancel the previous casting? If so would that only apply if the area of effect overlapped?

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

"Follow Ears plan I'll stay here and try to hold them in the acid mist. If I go down I have 2 grenades left and some Serums of Healing in my medkit if you can get to me in time."

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 in his weakened state stumbles further away down the tunnel and wretches from being nausiated.

Fort: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 2 = 17

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female N android death touched operative 5 | SP 19/40 HP 34/34 | RP 6/6 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +5*^; Ref +9; Will +5* | Init: +7 | Perc: +12 | low-light vision; darkvision | PR: 20 | SA: 20 | TR: 26 | CF: 10/10 | HC: 1/1 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none

"Jek, why do you always have to be the hero?! We don't like scraping you off the floor!"

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

Option-8 manages to resist the radiation within the creatures claws.

Someone want to suggest an action for Dirk?

Status: Round 2, bold to post
Dirk

Swarm red 36 damage;
Swarm blue 9 damage;
Dhomer 8sp damage; 3hp damage; Readed action to flee if approached.
Jekcedo 6 sp damage; 3hp damage; Weakened
Ears 6 damage; 3hp damage; weakened.
Option-8 6 damage; 3 hp damage; nauseated. Weakened.
Twila-5 8sp damage; 3hp damage

Conditions
Nauseated
You are experiencing stomach distress. You can’t attack, cast Spells, concentrate on Spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action you can take is a single move action per turn.

Weakened - Con track poison damage;
The victim takes a –2 penalty to Fortitude saves, Constitution checks, and Constitution-based DCs. Every time the victim attempts a Fortitude save against the poison—whether he succeeds or fails—he loses Hit Points as per on initial exposure

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Soldier 1/Solarian 3 | SP 32 | HP 28 | RP 3 | EAC 15 KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +2; Will +5 | Init +0; Perception +7 | Speed 25 | Active effects: none Soldier 1/Solarian 3

"I don't have any grenades!" Dirk shouts and fires again.

attack rifle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

crit: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Sugar! These things can probably sense us without seeing. An illusion won't work. New plan. I need the grenades! I'll boost their power.

if we can just get clear of the swarm. Ears and maybe Option-8, can supercharge weapon on the grenades. Or somebody can suicide drop them.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

The green swarm edge forward a bit more, munching further on Jek as it does so

damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 And two more fort saves, first poison effect

The red one tries to eat Dirk, whose own laser blast kills a couple of maggots which are rapidly consumed by their own littermates.

damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 And two more fort saves, first poison effect

Status: Round 3, bold to post
Dirk 9 stam damage; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12(vs nauseated)
Dhomer 8sp damage; 3hp damage; Readed action to flee if approached.
Jekcedo 13 sp damage; 3hp damage; Weakened; fort DC13 (poison effect); Fort DC12(vs nauseated)
Ears 6 damage; 3hp damage; weakened.
Option-8 6 damage; 3 hp damage; nauseated. Weakened.
Twila-5 8sp damage; 3hp damage

Swarm red 36 damage;
Swarm blue 9 damage;

Conditions
Nauseated
You are experiencing stomach distress. You can’t attack, cast Spells, concentrate on Spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action you can take is a single move action per turn.

Weakened - Con track poison damage;
The victim takes a –2 penalty to Fortitude saves, Constitution checks, and Constitution-based DCs. Every time the victim attempts a Fortitude save against the poison—whether he succeeds or fails—he loses Hit Points as per on initial exposure

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 4 EAC 15, KAC 17|SP 3/30 HP 28/28|RP 1/5|Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +7|Init: +1 | Perc: +10| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 0/3| Active conditions: None.

GM Aerondor I also took 12 points of damage from my grenade. Assuming the poison damage each round including the turn I'm taking now, is 3 directly to HP I think I'm at 25 SP damage and 6 HP damage.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 - 2 = 6
Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 - 2 = 14

Jek retreats moving slowly from being weakened. Then cast Acidic Mist again.

My spell DC is 15 if needed, 13 if weakened
Round 1 of 4 for the new mist, old mist expires next round

new mist
Acidic Mist damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8

old mist one corner of blue looks to be still in it?
Acidic Mist damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

"Grab my grenades off my belt if you want, I'm going to try to heal everyone my next chance."I have 1 MK2 shock grenade and 2 MK2 Frag Grenades.

Manifold Host

Male Akitonian Human Giantblood Vanguard 3 | SP 36/36 HP 25/25 | RP 4/4 | EAC 18; KAC 20 (+1 with Shield Aligned) | Fort +7; Ref +5; Will +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 25ft | Entropic Pool: 0/4| Active conditions: none

I'm not super familiar with the intricacies of Starfinder's rules, but I believe with Poison Adaptation, I actually only took 1 point of HP damage from their poison. See the rules here.

Dhomer gets up into the front, trying to hold them into Jek's acid mist.

"Hold the line! Hold the line!" Dhomer shouts.

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision
Ears wrote:
Ears and maybe Option-8, can supercharge weapon on the grenades. Or somebody can suicide drop them.

Option-8 is completely out of this (can't cast spells or attack) and can only do a single move unless someone has the Remove Condition spell.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 6/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Why did you stop there!? I'm gonna hate this!"

Ears bounces up and down on his feet.

Lantern Lodge

SFS 05-99 BftB

@Dhomer, looks fair to me, only 1hp it is. I also forgot the blue swarm save vs the 12 damage
blue swarm save: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Jek starts to really suffer from the radiation of all the bites the swarm of things are inflicting on him. Still, he keeps turning the radiative ice into acidic mist, that is slowly eating through the hoard of craggolks hatchlings.

Dhomer bravely charges forward trying to keep the swarm in the effect of the mists.

Option-8, having to way to help, and horribly sickened by the memory of being feasted upon, slowly pulls back from the fight.

If you are next to someone willing, I'm happy to have you take a grenade off them with a move action.

Status: Round 3, bold to post
Dirk 9 stam damage; fort DC13 (poison/radiation effect); Fort DC12(vs nauseated)
Ears 6 damage; 3hp damage; weakened.
Twila-5 8sp damage; 3hp damage

Swarm red 36 damage; (fort save DC 13 vs 8 AOE damage)
Swarm blue 18 damage; (2xfort saves DC 15/13 vs 4/8 AOE damage)
Jekcedo 25 sp damage; 6hp damage; Impaired; fort DC18 (poison/radiation effect);
Dhomer 8sp damage; 1hp damage;
Option-8 6 damage; 3 hp damage; nauseated. Weakened.

Conditions
Nauseated

You are experiencing stomach distress. You can’t attack, cast Spells, concentrate on Spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action you can take is a single move action per turn.

Weakened - Con track poison damage;
The victim takes a –2 penalty to Fortitude saves, Constitution checks, and Constitution-based DCs. Every time the victim attempts a Fortitude save against the poison—whether he succeeds or fails—he loses Hit Points as per on initial exposure.

Impaired - Con track poison damage;
The victim takes an additional –2 penalty to the affected checks and the affected DCs decrease by an additional 2. If she has 1 or more levels in a spellcasting class whose key ability score is Intelligence, she can’t cast her 2 highest levels of spells from that class.

101 to 150 of 494 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 05-99 Battle for the Bulwark Gameday XII (tier 3-4) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.