The River Kingdom's Shadow

Game Master Mythicman19

Click me for the Map!


501 to 534 of 534 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

I vote do the bookkeeping off air. Do the math and divy it out and let's move on.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

I am fine with that way.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1
Thibaut "Bob" Dufour wrote:

Bob sighs heavily, not eager to meet the mayor but seeing the logic. "First, sell and reequip, then rest. We'll go see the mayor in the morning, or explore the rest of the zombie lair."

@GM Do you want us to RP the sale of equipment or can we fast forward?

There will be some drinking in there somewhere...

His words are more a statement and less a question. Trakas smiles slightly and prepares to pay the tab.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Agreed, better to handle things OOC.

"Well, I agree with whatever you decide, my friends. Charm the undead, cut up the mayor, or the opposite. Trakas, let me pour you another one. Or two. Brightberry? Redleaf? Some tasty not-water to wet the roots?"


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry holds up a hand like appendage, seemingly lost in thought.

Redleaf, on the other hand, sidles up with two arms extended. A smile and twinkle in his eye.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

agreed with the OOC selling/buying, unless there's a certain merchant you want to highlight or something. either way, I've got nothing to buy and nothing to do.

With nothing to do once their loot is taken care of, Immana turns in early to rest and heal up. Her wounds, though they may have looked bad the previous day, are entirely closed up with not even a scar left in the morning.


You all after an hour or two of selling your loot, you all come back to the tavern after bidding Cornelius goodbye. You come back and over a few tankards of ale you relax for the night getting some much needed rest after a hard day of fighting. During the evening you see a couple different characters come in; a goblin who gives the barkeep a bundle of herbs, a man who comes and drinks some wine in a corner, and a half Orc who orders a dinner and sits by the fire eating.

Will have post the morning when I get a chance, this week has been rough with work especially with drill this weekend.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry will leave the drinking establishment and walk toward the manor on top of the ruins. Looking for, either a guard station, or a 'watering hole' where people gather to talk, he will find a nicely hidden area working earshot. He will then transform himself into a Vine and hear what he can hear of the goings-on in town.

Redleaf, on the other hand will continue drinking with his new friends. Upon seeing the goblin drop off the herbs, he becomes curious and approaches the goblin. "Hi! Do you grow those or find them? I know allot about plants! Teehee.". It seems the red had gone to his roots.


You go up to the keep and as you approach you see several guards talking behind an old wooden portcullis. You hear about a group on the outskirts of town that had attacked a caravan on the road and how there is talk that they will be going out to stop them, since if it gets too bad someone will come her to make sure they get dealt with.

The goblin wearing what appears to be woven grass smiles and says in a pretty decent common, “I pick them, they grow near the bramble. He uses them to brew, I get silvers for what I can find. Do you know how to find these hops?”


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry will rest the remainder of the evening in peace.

Readleaf will continue to banter with the goblin until the goblin leaves, and then he too will rest until morning. They are both ready to continue their grand adventure when the sun rises.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

In the morning, I'd prefer to finish exploring the structure before we go to see the mayor, but it is fine if people want to talk to him first.

Bob is ready to proceed


You all wake up the next morning stiff but much less hurt. Some with hangovers that’s slow the mind. But you all gather in the common room early the next morning with the sun just barely up.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1
Thibaut "Bob" Dufour wrote:

In the morning, I'd prefer to finish exploring the structure before we go to see the mayor, but it is fine if people want to talk to him first.

Bob is ready to proceed

I agree with going back to the structure


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"To the structure!"


You all Walk back to the ruins and ready your weapons as you enter. You walk in again amid the dusty and drab ruins. You are just at the entrance.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar will have made a quick visit to some sort of merchant/woodworker to get a hanbō (which, GM allowing, I will flavour as a really hard scabbard for the rapier).

"Well, new day, new creepy things throwing themselves at us!" Atar cracks his neck and, barring any objections, takes the lead in going back to the room where they had met the Lordling.

"I wonder if the guy's going to be moving around again…perhaps we should have cut its head? Or thrown him into the pit?"


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"That might have been a good idea. That guy down in the pit certainly didn't come back to life."

Bob leads the way back past the fountain and the statue going carefully, with bow drawn, looking and listening for any new occupants.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry looks longingly at the gems in the statue again as he asks, "Why are we not taking them?"

But none no one hears him.

Redleaf hiccups.


You head back and the the bodies of the goblins seem to have been shifted their weapons no longer there, though nothing else is different. And as you make your way to the room where the lordling was you find the dead bodies still on the floor and don’t move as you approach.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

After kicking the corpses hard enough to get bits of rotten flesh on his toe, Bob very carefully approaches the tomb, looking for traps or anything else that might be dangerous.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry will find a friendly looking Vine.

(plant speech)"Have any big things been moving down here? Anything other than the green ones like these."

Brightberry points at the goblins.


You find no traps on the large sarcophagus, and no plant matter has managed to work its way yet, the stone remaining largely uncracked by roots.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

Drawing closer to the eastern entrance to the tomb room, Bob looks down the hallway.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana keeps close to Bob, readying to fire off a blast should anything hostile come barreling down the hallway.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakas remains quiet as he keeps his eyes floating around him.


Bob peers down the hallway half expecting more undead but sees only darkness at the end of a hallway awaiting him.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"It's clear. I'll keep an eye open. Someone take a look at that tomb."


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Righty-o, Bob!" Says Atar, who takes a last good look at the sarcophagus before propping it open. "Rise and shine, dead person who is hopefully decked in treasure!"

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Gripping his sword, Trakas waits to see what happens.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Redleaf and brightberry stand a few get back from the stone compost box as Atar peers in.


You pop it open using the small opening left there from a previous person's attempt. The massive lid with a grinding of the stone slides off and you see inside a skeleton in cob web robes that have fallen apart over time into simple strands.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

After nothing bad happens, brightberry Will pull himself up to the coffin so that he can peek in and cast detect magic.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakas lets out a sigh of relief as the sense of immediate danger is over. At least for now...


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar sighs in disappointment. "This is really underwhelming. Brightberry, do you see anything going on there? Plant things? Magic things?" He helps the leshy up on the coffin with one hand and pokes the coffin with his rapier, looking for traps and hidden mechanisms.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

501 to 534 of 534 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [b] The River Kingdom’s Shadow [ / b] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.