The River Kingdom's Shadow

Game Master Mythicman19

Click me for the Map!


351 to 400 of 534 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

If you all wait till they round the corner, just dictate what action your holding and your position andcwe can fast forward to that moment.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"We need to pull back toward the stairs if we want them to fall inti the pit.

They have bows. If they see us here, they'll just start shooting."

Bob will draw his sword and pull back just behind the bend in the hallway leading to the stairs.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry and Redleaf have moved. No action at this time.

As Brightberry begins to go back around the corner, he calls out, "Be careful not to step into my snare. It's hard to see!"

It really is. I placed a marker, but I didn't pick a very good one.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"Come back here and hide with me before the skeletons round the corner."


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

After waiting for a bit, the skeletons don't seem to be approaching, so Immana pulls back behind Bob.

moved


You all pull back and wait looking down the hall. After a moment you see 4 skeletons skittering in and running forward they continue to run forward in search of their prey and trigger the trap.
save 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
save 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

In a feat of nimbleness the skeletons manage to continue running quickly enough to not get stuck in the pit.

Then as they make it past the lead one triggers the snare.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Dodging the snare as it runs full force at you it makes it they halfway into the hallway as you see the 2 other skeletons rounding the corner.

you all may go due to held turns.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

Rushing forward, Bob steps up to the first skeleton and swings his flambard, attempting to sever the creature's spinal column.

Sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage?: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Seeing that the other ignored his opinion on where to fight.
Do not move forward...let them come to us around the bend...
Now we are stuck in a nice long tunnel with two archers that can fire at will at us...F$~*ing smart move people.

The frustration is plain to see on his face as he grudgingly moves to engage the skeletons.
Well this will be fun.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 10


As you too move forward and begin to execute your ambush, Bob you swing but miss, switching to melee feeling strange after plucking away with your bow. While Trakas you are able to in one fell strike sever the skeletons head, causing it to clatter to the ground.

Immana, Brightberry, and Atar left


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Thinking that the plan was to draw them around the corner, the plant folk stay put.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Seeing Bob and Trakas rushing ahead, Atar darts a look at Immana, shrugs and follows the humans, sword already in hand. He jumps into the fray, positioning himself so Trakas only needs to deal with one of the skeletons.

With a flourish, he attacks the easternmost undead.

Rapier, risky strike: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 = 15
P dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Crit P dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Not sure if I'm reading the map correctly, but it seemed like there was a space between Trakas and one of the skeletons.

If the crit connects Atar should regain 1 panache


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

With the trap plan not working, the others move back up to engage the skeletons. With no space for her to join the melee, she gathers up some more water and tries to blast it quickly through a gap in the fight.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 ac bonus for cover too, so I don't think so
damage, just in case it hits somehow: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6 bludgeoning


With a flourish Atar you skewer the skeletons spine and break it’s spine causing it to fall over and smash into the ground. Immana you send a blast down the hallway but your blast breaks up and doesn’t damage the skeletons.

The two farther down the hall pull up their bows and let loose then continue their march forward stopping at the pit.

shot 1 Atar: 1d20 ⇒ 141d6 ⇒ 3
shot 2 Bob: 1d20 ⇒ 171d6 ⇒ 1

But their arrows clang off the stone around you, you all may act.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

Continuing his foolhardy rush into danger, Bob double moves into range of the northern skeleton, being careful to avoid any possibility of an attack of opportunity.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Ha! Missed, you old sack of bones!" Atar yells and grins until he notices Bob rushing forward. "Bob! I'm the one supposed to be the daring/stupid one here!" The tiefling mirrors the ranger's actions and runs up to the opposite skeleton.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

Grunting, Bob simply says, "If a thing needs doing, you might as well just get it done."


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Undeterred by her previous miss, Immana moves up and blasts away again with her water beam, but it just doesn't seem to want to hit any zombies.

attack (water blast): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 oww


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Looking all around, and noticing that they are all alone, Brightberry turns to Redleaf and says, "Looks like we're moving forward. Let's keep up with our friends. They may need us." The two move forward, with their leaves quivering only very slightly.

Double move from both.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakas follows along behind the others and moves to engage one of the archers.


The archers stow their bows and pull their swords, incurring AOO.

Dice mess:

bob 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
bob 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Atar 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Atar 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Trakas 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d10 ⇒ 3
Trakas 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d10 ⇒ 5

And in a quick flash and rebuttal. Bob cuts down the northern most one, while Trakas cuts down the other.

The mess of broken bones and rusted steel lie in a mess in the room. You all are left alone and free to do what you want.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry will walk through the bones without even looking down.
"Wonder what they were guarding? Redleaf, take a look around."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Redleaf Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Redleaf looks at the bugs crawling on the ground, the miss on stone...


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

Not sure you processed those AoOs properly, but I'm not going to complain.

Bob puts away his sword and stoops to replenish his quiver and grab another quiver from the skeletons.

Gathering the bows into a pile, he examines them for quality.

"We can likely fence these bows for a decent amount of money on the way out."


sheathing a weapon provoked as well as drawing a weapon, the skeletons dumb and mindless simply did both. The modifiers are from all of you last attacks so those should be right.

Brightberry you find nothing on the skeletons but their weapons broken rusted scimitars, and old bows with old arrows.

You collect 20 arrows from a quiver, with their bows being an old wood that’s quite dry and the string old and nearly cracked; they aren’t worth much more than the average shortbow.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar is beaming. "Bob, buddy! You've been spending way too much time with me," he says with palpable pride.

The tiefling scratches his chin and looks at the bows. "Are you sure? They look a bit…worn down. Though we could always try to sell them as historical relics from the…Azlanti…or whatever they were called. Anyway, let's go forward?"


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Peeking round the corner, into the next room, Brightberry looks at the long space before him. "Oooh. Big. Wonder why they were left gaurding this space? Maybe something in here? Maybe something behind it? Let's look."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 as he enters this new room.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

Looking critically at the bows and arrows, Bob decides to leave them.

"No wonder they were missing us." Looking up at Atar, he smiles slightly. "Don't worry, I'm much happier fighting from the back. Once we get some coin, I'll invest in some blunt arrows and I won't have this issue any more."

Drawing his bow again, he covers Brightberry as the party moves into the next room.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Remaining quiet as the group returns to the room where the skeletons were stationed.


As you all walk in you see a massive trim with a large pool of luminous blue water that lies in the center of this grand chamber. A spectacular fountain pours into the pool from the image of a winged beast, perhaps a sphinx, low on the north wall. From there a pair of steel stone stair ascend in switchbacks to the north, flanked by ornamental pillars and termination in a large stone doorway. The room is lit by the magic braziers you have seen throughout the complex.

Brightberry as you walk in and look around near he fountain you see the blue hue comes from the tile that seems to glow ever so slightly. You also notice the tile on the bottom of the fountain is slightly cracked in spots and worn. Nothing else seems to be of note though.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"Glowing tiles in the fountain? I wonder if the water is magical. I've heard of fountains like this that contain healing water. If I were wounded, I would try it."

Moving further into the room, Bob looks about for any tracks that might have been left by the lordling they were supposed to look for.

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

If not, he will continue on to the stairs and start climbing toward the top.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakas looks around the room, slowly turning in a circle.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana heads up towards the fountain, pausing to look into the water. She pulls her eyes away every once in a while to look around, but doesn't seem to register much as she turns back towards the pool every time. She doesn't have any skills that would tell her if the water is magical or not, so she's content with just gazing into the pool while the others look around.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 lol


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"I can help work that!"

Hopping up to the rim of the pool, he casts detect magic and looks at the water, then directs his gaze around the room.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Hmmm…healing fountains? Would be handy for sure, but this spot would be a lot more famous if that was the case, no? Hey, Bob, lend me an arrow?" Projectile in hand, Atar dips it in the fountain.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"You are probably right. Just a wishful fantasy on my part.

Hard to believe this whole complex hasn't been looted already, and those skeletons haven't had anyone to shoot arrows at in a long time."


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"There are still goblins in here somewhere. Maybe they got around these bones somehow."


You guys look around and and besides what you saw before nothing else jumps out at you. You detect magic in the area but thinking for a second it could be magic in the tiles or the torches. The water seems normal though, and at your touch you don’t feel anything happen.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"Hmph... They had to be guarding something"

Bob moves to the top of the stairs and begins knocking on the walls, listening for hollow sounds that might indicate a secret door.

Taking 20 to look for secret doors
Perception: 20 + 6 = 26


There is an entrance at the top of the stairs that you see goes into a new room but no secret doors that you can see or find.. You do knock some dust down from the wall into your beard though in your search.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Brightberry shrugs his shoulders, ruffling his leaves. He and Redleaf start walking for the steps. "That's a nice looking pool. We could grow some nice fungi down here." Brightberry comments as they walk by.

In reply, Redleaf climbs in the pool and begins to swim through the once calm waters.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

"There's another room up here. You guys ready to proceed?"


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

"Redleaf… You're going to e dripping wet now. You better soak all that up. And no complaining to me that you're bloated latter. C'mon. Out."


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 11/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 1/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar perks up at Brightberry's scolding, as he was actually considering joining Redleaf. "Almost ready, just wait one second!" Once the pool is clear, the tiefling pokes the loose tile first with the arrow, then with his hand.

Assuming nothing happens after that…

"Ok, done! Let's see what's on that room, folks."


You poke the tile and you see it shift there is some shards, but nothing else they look shiny.

Assuming you all collect at the archway into the next room.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0/5 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana's focus is broken as Redleaf climbs into the pool and starts splashing around, sending large waves through it. She dips hand in for a brief moment, then moves on to join the rest of the team at the arch. "Yes, let's go."


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakas follows and catches up with the group. His eyes roam around as he continues to remain quiet.


As you walk in to the room you see a terrible stone idol in the center of this crops shaped chamber. The idol depicts a demonic being with birdlike head and writhing serpents for legs; the eyes are fiery organs gems. Ornamental pillars surround the chamber, and open archways lead from this chamber to the south and west. An eerie soundlessness enwraps the room entire chamber, that silences the sounds of your footsteps and your breathing.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 11/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows 20/20 Blunt

The magical silence unnerves Bob, almost as much as the demonic statue.

Motioning the others to stand back for a moment, he approaches the statue to look for traps, as well as for any tracks in the dust on the floor.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Seeing nothing of any real danger, he eyes the statue warily, unwilling to put his back to the figure and approaches the passageway out of the room.


You don’t see any traps on the statue, as well as no footprints in the dust. You make your way eerily through the chamber without issue and look back at the statue the orange gems of the statue glowing in the magical firelight.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 2 HP 17/17 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +5 R +2 W +7 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +9 | CMB +1 | CMD 13 | Spells: 1st 4/4

Looking at the orange gems. I wonder how many leshies that would let me grow?

Cocking his head to the side, "I wonder if it's booby trapped?"

Brightberry casts detect magic and centers it on the statue.

"Booby trapped. What an odd phrase. Is it a statue of a female demon? Would it matter? Eh."

351 to 400 of 534 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [b] The River Kingdom’s Shadow [ / b] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.