The River Kingdom's Shadow

Game Master Mythicman19

Click me for the Map!


401 to 450 of 481 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Those gems, eh, buddy? How much do you reckon we can get for these?"

Atar approaches the statue, careful to look for any traps whilst he does so. "'Scuse me…" he eyes the demoness…"auntie? Great granny? You look amazing, either way."

Perception (looking for traps: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


As you guys go to talk, no sound escapes your lips. You say the words but no sound is heard. Your spell fizzles out with no verbal component to power it.

The statue as you look it over appears clear of traps. Though as you near you feel a sense of dread edging into you. no mechanical effect on you. Just a feeling.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Looking back over his shoulder at Atar, Bob just shakes his head. Stealing jewels from the eyes of an obviously magical demonic statue in a complex we already know to be trapped and guarded? That is just foolhardy.

Trying to get their attention, Bob waves Atar and Brightberry to follow and moves down the hallway quietly until he encounters an opening or turn.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakis, smiling shakes his head in amusement as Atar looks to do yet again something foolish. He notices that no one is talking no sound.
Cayden...grant me your favor.
He starts backtrack towards the entrance...slowly at first.
The young man turns towards the entrance...and moves faster.
May your cup be ever over flowing Cayden.

Removing his black blade and preparing for the worst, Trakas tries to figure out where the dreadful quiet began.
Not a time to be unprepared...Eyes up and move.
The handsome man's head move from side to side and all around as he tries to keep calm.
Listen for your foot falls


Bob as you walk into the hallway your footfalls return with a reassuring rhythm.

You see in this room a large stone diss in this chamber which supports a great sarcophagus. The lid once carved in an image of a sleeping warrior is cracked in two and lies askew. Three bodies lie on the top over the side of the sarcophagus and next to the side on the steps.
the silenced room is on the first floor if you could put your tokens up there please.

Trakas you determine that the archway in is the beginning of the silenced area.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Peeking his head back around the corner, Bob waves excitedly to everyone.

One of those bodies is likely the lordling we are looking for. Too much to hope that he might still be alive.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry frowns at Bob and looks back at the gems longingly before giving a sideways glance at Atar. Shoulders slumped, Brightberry and Redleaf move to join Bob.

I'll have to come back for those. Atar will help. There are two eyes. Two gems. Two of us.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

'Wait a minute…what is this feeling of dread? Oh, gods, silence? Oh, gods, auntie, this is terrible!' For the first time genuinely flustered, Atar looks around himself in a slight panic and it is only the sight of Bob's waving that keeps the tiefling from hyperventilating.

He gently grabs Brightberry and Redleaf by the shoulder and quickly makes his way to the next room.


As you three walk over to Bob and cross into the highway your footsteps return as well as your breathing. It seems you are no longer silenced.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"Look! Fresh bodies. Perhaps we have found our lordling?"

Bob walks toward the tomb carefully. Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana looks at the statue curiously, but she's got no idea what it could represent and it doesn't seem to be harming anything besides sound waves, so she lets it be and proceeds to the next room.

"Perhaps. Though I think the greater concern is what killed them. Be careful."

She scans around as Bob approaches the sarcophagus.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Trakas seeing everyone walk into the next hallway follows along.

Bob as you walk towards the bodies you see them twitch and begin to move, the lordlings body slumped over the side stiffens and straightens turning its face toward you, it looks dried and dead with glassy eyes.

initiative:

Bob: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Atar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Immana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Brightberry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Trakas: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Lordling: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Friends: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Lordling, Bob, Trakas, Atar, Brightberry, zombie friends, Immana.

The lordling steps toward you bob and tries to slam with his arms.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

"Run! Use your arrows and flying water thing! I have no more healing today, back away!"

Even though Brightberry has not began to move, you can clearly see that he means what he says.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"Sounds good to me! Run, and live to fight another day!"

Bob take the Withdraw action and double moves back through the statue room.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"Bob! S##$! Guys, follow Brightberry's advice and withdraw, I'll be right behind you!" Atar unsheathes his sword and prepares to strike at any enemy who approaches.

Readying an attack, triggered by an opponent coming within range.

Rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
P damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

The idea is that Atar will fallback next round, as soon as everyone else is safe.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Making sure that he is completely out of the silenced area, Trakas reaches into his pouch. His hand comes out holding a pit of soft yellow substance.
Lets see how well you like this...
I hope this works
The attractive man lets his fingers cut symbols in the air as if he is slicing through a pool of water. The ripples flow outward and disappear.
The symbols fade as his fingers stop creating them. The yellow substance is gone and he slowly point at the floor.
شحم

The area that he points to begins to glisten.
Casting grease on the 10 foot block directly in front of Atar. Reflex DC12 if the walk into the area.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry and Redleaf take their item advise and double move after Bob. can someone please help move us?


You all sprint away, back into the silenced room. The echo as you run vanishing as you enter the room.

The two others shamble one trying to get a bite out of the tielfing man.
reflex saves first z: 1d20 ⇒ 20
reflex saves first z: 1d20 ⇒ 9
reflex saves second z: 1d20 ⇒ 20
idk whats gotten into these dice but they are wild
The corpse as it draws close to Atar is stabbed by Atar but it seems to barely affect it. But as you withdraw your blade the creature slips and falls flat. The second moves behind the prone comrade.

Immana, then Lordling, the everyone else.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Immana moves back and gets ready to blast some water at either of the zombies if they make it past Atar.

readied attack (water blast): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 ha ha no


The lordling corpse lets out a moan as it sees you all retreat and charges at Atar.

reflex 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
reflex 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

But the magic grease on the floor causes him to slip in his advance. On the ground he grabs at your foot Atar trying to trip you, provoking an attack.

AOO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d6 ⇒ 1
You skewer his jaw expecting a bite but his hand goes for the grab.

Trip: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25
Grabbing your leg and pulling you off your feet.

Everyone but Immana May take their turn.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Trakas moves forward and letting his mind wonder as to what these things are.
what magic created these things.

knowledge arcana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Not thinking of anything that is useful, the young man continues to move forward to engage the prone targets. Aiming for the arm that tripped atar,
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 3


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Looking back over his shoulder to see Atar on the ground, Bob does an about face and rushes back to his aid, drawing his sword as he does so.

He prepares to swing at any zombie that gets close.

Readied Attack:

Flambard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage?: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry will ready a sling shot to any zombie that makes a target of itself. Redleaf watches Brightberry's back.

sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d3 ⇒ 3

This event is not worth going back to the earth.


You all ready yourself for them to come. While Trakas you manage to take the hand of the creature right off, your sword cutting through its flesh like butter. It looks up and eyes you with menace in its eyes.

Just need Atar before the zombies may go.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

I'm not sure I understand the rules on the prone condition, so, GM, depending on what is possible:
1) If Atar can take the withdraw action, he'll crawl 5ft and avoid the AoOs
2) If Atar cannot take the withdraw action whilst prone, he'll stand up as a move action and use his standard action to move away next to Bob and Trakas.

"Get off me, stupid thing!" Atar says whilst crawling away from the creature and kicking the arms and claws flailing at him.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Get up. Let us finish this and get out. My spell will only last a minute or so. Take advantage of it and strike them down. Come on work together and take one down at a time. Starting with lord.

Trakis keeps his voice calm and pleasant...Almost laughing at times.

We finish this and drinks are Cayden..which means I am buying.


I’d say that you can withdraw, but since withdraw is a full round action that allows you to move double your movement and since you are prone, you would only move 10 feet. Though you would not provoke any attacks of opportunity.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"I thought the idea was to…bravely walk away. Oh well…" Atar kips up and non-chalantly stabs the creature that tripped him.

Rapier, risky strike: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 1 = 18
rapier, risky strike: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"It was, and is..." Bob eyes Trakas sideways, wondering if the man was simply bluffing or if the blood loss has taken his senses.

"I'll not leave you behind, though"


Atar you kip and in a flourish skewer the eye of the lordling. Though it doesn’t seem as effective as you’d expect it to be, though it still hurts it.

The zombie on the ground goes to stand as the other tries to move past to attack Atar nearly slips but somehow manages to not fall, and seeing the rest of the group continues on towards bob, taking a rock to the gut from Brightberry and then a sword slash from Bob.

saves:

Acrobatics in grease 1: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Acrobatics in grease 2: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 15

status:

Lordling 5/?
Zombie 1 4/?


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

"All right, now are we fleeing or waiting to see who goes down first? Trakas and I can only take a single hit, I think."

Bob will delay until after Trakas

If he retreats:
Bob will follow suit and withdraw a full double move

If he continues attacking:
Bob gets in close to the lordling zombie, if he can safely, and attacks.
Flambard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Damage?: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Immana goes next then the lordling then the group for reference. My bad forgot to repost initiative. As well as AOO’s from Atar and Trakas at the zombie standing up and and the one moving past.

Atar’s AOO, zombie 2.: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Traka AOO, zombie 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 232d10 ⇒ (10, 1) = 11

Atar seeing the zombie stand up skewers the knee of it finding someway to harm the seemingly robust zombie, while as the other zombie shambles past and goes down the hall. Trakas spins and swings his blade sideways cutting the zombie’s leg off, Causing it to fall and as it looks up at Bob it’s head is taken off, killing it.

updated status:

Lordling 5/?
Zombie 1 redead
Zombie 2 2/?


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

"You guys retreat, I'll hold these off and then be right behind you!" Atar says, shaking his rapier and sending the lordling's eye against the wall. He then grabs one of the lordling's hands as if he were going to kiss it, pulls the creature towards himself and then brutally stabs its chest.

rapier, risky strike: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 = 23
crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 = 17

P dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
P dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
If crit hits, total damage is 10

The tiefling looses his hold on the reanimated lordling's hand and takes a step back, winking and readying a feint. "So, are you coming after me, m'lord?"

Taking a 5-foot step back and preparing a parry/riposte since I just got an extra panache point from the crit.

Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 nice
Riposte: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 it's definitely christmas
Riposte crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

riposte P dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1
riposte crit dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1
If riposte crit hits, total damage is 2. meh.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

Seeing as her water-blasting lanes are all clogged up with living bodies, Immana moves back in to melee range, drawing her sword as she goes for the first time, and strikes. Zombie flesh...I'd rather not punch that.

move/draw, attack - not sure if the target is still alive but whatever
attack (waveblade): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
damage, just in case that's a hit: 1d6 ⇒ 6 slashing


my bad forgot to delete that one, but it is dead. You move to the zombie still standing then since you can make it if that’s all right with you.

You dodge through the melee darting through the swirl of steel to get to Atar’s side calling forth a blade of water. You step up and swing at the zombie slashing at it clearing off a chunk of flesh.

The lordling climbs up in the grease an angry look on his face. And let’s put a growl as he heaves a fist at the new person.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

His arm slams into Immana dealing 7 bludgeoning damage. But the moment his hand comes back around Atar snags it and pulls him in skewering him on his sword leaving a pretty visible wound on the Lordling.

status:

Lordling 10/?
Zombie 1 redead
Zombie 2 7/?

Trakas, Brightberry, may go. Bob you can adjust what you want to do since things have changed a bit. Atar great crit!


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry, still ready to run, readies an action to loose a sling bolt at am unobstructed enemy. Redleaf does the same work a see pod.

sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d3 ⇒ 1

pod, touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d1 ⇒ 1


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

OK, well, if Immana, Atar, and Trakas are all adjacent to zombies, there isn't any room for Bob to get in, so...

Dropping his sword to the floor, Bob gets out his bow again and attempts to shoot the lordling past Atar's riposte.

Bow, Cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 4 = 17
Damage?: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Atar did 5 foot step back so there is a gap to maneuver in too.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

No change, I'm not going to get into Atar's way. If there is a way for me to get an angle that avoids cover, I'll do so however.


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry wonders at these mammals, who chose fight over flight.


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Hoping to take advantage of the chaotic situation. The attractive man thrust part of himself into the dormant black blade. Feeling the blade become lighter and sharper as he swings it down and around the zombie that was prone.
Using an arcane pool to grant a +1 Enhancement bonus to my weapon. Not that it matters much but when the zombies get up from the grease we got an AoO which would also give us a -4 penalty to the zombies AC for being prone. I also think??? that since they are in the grease spell and failed a relfex save then they are flat footed. Not sure if that would help us or not.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 0 + 1 = 9

It has been a long holiday and I am trying to reread what happened and such.


I assumed the AOO you had this turn went to the zombie that tried to run past you since the lordling has cover on your attacks. They’ve managed for the most part to pass their saves between the acrobatics to avoid the reflex save and the then reflex save.

You loose the arrow at him bob and it hits the lordling in the chest but it doesn’t seem to faze him. Trakas you swing your sword it leaving a slight shimmer as you channel some magic in it. Though due to the wall you can’t get a good angle and it just misses.

The other zombie swings at Immana craving flesh.
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Though you easily dodge out of the way of its clumsy swing.

Immana, Lordling, everyone else.


F Undine [ HP: 20/20 | AC: 17 (TAC: 15, FFAC: 12) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will: +1 | Init: +3 | Perception +6 ] Water Dancer UnMonk 2 [ Speed 30 ft | Hydrated Vitality: 1/1 | Nereid Fascination: 1/1 | Burn: 0 | Waveblade +5/1d6; Unarmed Strike +5/1d6; Water Blast +5/1d6+1+2 | Active conditions: none ]

ooh, blade of water, I like that. even though it's technically just a normal sword.

Eew, so much for not punching zombie flesh... Immana seems more perturbed by the rotting gunk on her than the wound it's covering. Even so, she knows she's in trouble again, so she pulls back to let Bob get a piece of the action.

withdraw action


The lordling steps forward snarling like a wounded animal. Goes to strike at the one who’s been harrying him behind the wall.

acrobatics, reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
wack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

He goes to swing his fist at Trakas missing and smashing it into the stone with a sickly cracking sound.

everyone but Immana may go.


Human Ranger 2 | HP 9/18 | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 (+2 vs. Charm) | CMB +6 CMD 18 | Init +4 Perc +7 | Effects: None | Longbow +7 1d8 Flambard +4 1d10+3 | 15/20 Arrows 20/20 CI Arrows

Realizing that the zombie is not affected by his arrows, Bob glances down at the sword at his feet and sighs regretfully.

Taking a step back out of reach, he drops his bow and picks up the sword, then readies an attack if the lordling comes within reach again.

Ready:
Flambard: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage?: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

5-foot Step
Free: Drop Bow
Move: Pick up Object
Standard: Ready Attack


Male HP:12/15 AC:15 T:13 FF:13 F:+2 R:+5 W:+3 Perc:+6 Init:+3 Bastard Sword +5 1d10+3 CMB:+4 CMD:+14 Human Magus (Blade Bound) 1 Swashbuckler 1

Glancing back as bob stands ready to attack, Trakas bring his weapon down and across the lordling with a powerful strike that connects.
Attack w/PA: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 - 1 = 20
Damage w/PA: 1d10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6
Stepping back to draw the creature into bobs range.
Standard action to attack and a 5 foot step.


M div-spawn tiefling swashbuckler 1 | HP: 9/19 | AC 17 / T 14 / FF 13 | CMB: +6, CMD: 16 | F: +1, R: +7, W: 0 | Init: +4 | darkvision 60ft; Perc: +4, SM: 0 | Speed 30ft | Panache: 3/3 | Fire Healing: 0/1 | Charmed Life: 3/3 | Active conditions: None

Atar, seeing the monster almost knocking Immana out and then trying to do the same with Trakas, jumps on the lordling and burrows his rapier's blade deep into its neck, then shoves it away and banging it against the wall.

Rapier, Risky strike: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24 Atar's on a roll
crit confirm, Risky strike: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 1 = 16

P damage, risky strike: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
crit P damage, risky strike: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
10 total damage, if crit confirms

"Come on, I also deserve some attention, don't I?" The tiefling takes a step back and puffs his chest, inviting an attack. Preparing parry/riposte

Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Riposte: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
P damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


The slash from Trakas cuts deep and you see it’s flesh give way to the now magical sword. Doing more damage than you’ve seen in a bit. Seizing the opportunity Atar jumps in stabbing the creature in the neck nearly breaking it as it’s shoved off the blade. It looks over menacingly with what you can see almost as hatred in its eyes.

I’m assuming our leshy friend sends a rock it’s way, though I’ll wait a little before I act on it.

status:

Zombie A 7/? Hp
Lordling 21/? Hp


N/A Leshy Driud (Leshy Warden) 1 HP 10/10 | AC 18 t 13 f 15 | F +4 R +2 W +6 | Init. +2 | Darkvision 60' | Perception +8 | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Spells: 1st 1/3

Brightberry and redleaf both move up to try to help out, from a distance, and hope that they don't hit anything living.

pod touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d1 ⇒ 1

sling: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d3 ⇒ 2

The pod also deafens. Not sure if that matters to undead, but the fort DC is 11.


The pod and rock both go long hitting the far side of the hallway in you caution to avoid your new allies.

The other zombie now without food runs in towards Atar seeing no snack closeby.
saves: 1d20 ⇒ 101d20 ⇒ 16

It plods forward and goes to swipe at Atar. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
that could have been bad.

The zombie’s swing though is to strong for Atar’s parry and he is smacked across the face by the undead arm, ringing his bell.

Immana, Lordling, Everyone else.

status:

Zombie A 7 damage
Lordling 21 damage

401 to 450 of 481 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [b] The River Kingdom’s Shadow [ / b] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.