GMAndrewW's Passing the Torch Parts 1 and 2 (Inactive)

Game Master andreww

Maps and Slides

PC Initiative:

[dice=Alie]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Valrar]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Shump]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gaius]1d20+13[/dice]
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+2[/dice]

PC Perception:

[dice=Alie]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Valrar]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+19[/dice]
[dice=Shump]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Rhino]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+25[/dice]
[dice=Gaius]1d20+25[/dice]
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+1[/dice]

PC Spellcraft:

[dice=Alie]1d20+15+2[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+15[/dice]

PC Will save:

[dice=Alie]1d20+14 +2[/dice], +2 vs illusions
[dice=Valrar]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+13[/dice], +2 vs fear and enchantments
[dice=Shump]1d20+11[/dice], Immune charm, disease, fear
[dice=Rhino]1d20+5[/dice], +4 vs enchantment
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+18[/dice], +2 vs enchantments
[dice=Gaius]1d20+14[/dice], +4 vs enchantment, +10 vs mind affecting, +2 vs transmutation, +1 vs death
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+13[/dice], +4 morale vs enchantment, +4 untyped vs enchantment, +2 vs sleep, paralysis, stun, +2 vs aberrations, undead, outsiders SLA's, SU and spells, +1 vs death
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+7[/dice], SR24

GM Notes:

Awarenness: 4


601 to 650 of 923 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

At the moment you cannot see where that might be. You will need to wade your way inside through hundreds of undead to get a chance to even see what the source might be.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Okay, it looks like this is going to hurt. And undead always seem to have disease, but we have to get in there and stop all of these undead. I say we fly, as it might get us in quicker! One of you strong boys lead the way, and the rest will follow. Look for some strange contraption that looks out of the ordinary and might be powering all these undead!”

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Valrar flies up front, though he is likely behind someone with the power to push like Shump. He slices madly at the horde as the team passes through.

What sort of roll would this be? CMB, Strength, an attack roll?

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Tortuga doesn't really have any option other than tear them apart with his bare hands.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

There is no roll to fight your way through, it is pretty much automatic and gives you a chance to locate something of interest. You do however take some damage doing so

The group plows into the midst of the undead, hacking, stabbing and punching as you go. Those in the air have a slightly easier time of it as fewer of the undead can reach them but even they are not safe.

By my reckoning Alie, Wynn and Valrar are currently flying although Valrars doesnt have much longer as it is only 9 minutes from the armour I think.

Damage if on the ground: 7d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 4, 6, 5, 2) = 32
Damage if flying: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 4, 5) = 22

The damage is untyped but if you have DR5 or better you may ignore it. I dont think anyone does?

Pushing further into the Mausoleum the group makes some space to get a better look around but the undead continue to press on you, more seem to be crawling out of the walls. Gaius however just makes out down a corridor a tall spike of bone which may well be part of the cause of the problem. The group manages to hack their way through to it but more and more undead pour out in a continuous stream.

Alie recognises that the bone spike is the locus of whatever is creating these undead and that it might be disabled as a magical trap is disabled or it can be physically destroyed with brute force.

What do you do? If you want to disable it I need a percpetion check to find the right spot and a disable device assuming you can deal with magical traps. if you want to destroy it give me some damage rolls, we can assume you dont miss. Each disable attempt will take 1d4 rounds.

GM rolls:

Alie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Valrar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Wynnreyell: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30
Shump: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Tortuga: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (6) + 25 = 31
Gaius: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (15) + 25 = 40
Ambassador: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Alie: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 2 = 25
Wynnreyell: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 103|125
Gaius 99|131
Sir Ambrose 78|110
Shump 118|150
Tortuga 137|169
Valrar 124|146
Wynnreyell 100|122

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Boys, please go smash that thing with all you’ve got! I’ve never seen so many undead,” Alie screams, as she is rent and torn by the nasties.

Also, GM, Remember, Alie cast extended False Life for 20 HP as we started this, so her damage should come from those first, I think. Thanks!


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

It should, I will update on the next status update


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

So, can someone disable the pylon or is someone going to try and destroy it?

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Im not good at smashing. If no one wants to try, I can try to use a dragon’s breath on it.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

It would appear we don't have anyone who can disable traps in this party.

Gaius will have cast Air Walk on himself, and Sir Ambrose, and will back off to a safe distance before the smacking begins - let's say 50 feet?

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

"Running off on us? That's the step after healing when preparing for the worst," Valrar calls to Gaius, with a grin. Regardless, he starts swinging.

I feel like a Mass CLW might be warranted just in case it blows up, but we'll see. Below rolls are assuming a full attack with precision damage. Weapon is adamantine.

#1 Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (2) + 27 = 29

#2 Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (2) + 27 = 29

#3 Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (4) + 27 = 31

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

If it blows, maybe it will take some of the undead with it.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

We should be so lucky! My money's on an explosion of negative energy if it blows.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

"I figure if it does blow up under your ministrations, it is better that I am at a safe distance so that I can (metaphorically) pick up the pieces..."

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

I can alway try to shoot it from the distance


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

You do have a couple of issues, the undead are continuing to spawn all over the place, they will block line of sight. Gaius, you will be separated from the group if you back off on your own. Let me know if this is something you still want to do before I deal with what happens with the pylon

Gaius, air walk will get you out of the reach of the undead and so take less damage but Sir Abrose is too large to do so really.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

OK, moving us on.

Gaius backs off and the undead quickly begin to fill in the gap, cutting him off from the group. Valrar stabs the pylon, it takes all three blows but the last one hits something vital and it crumbles into pieces. Predictably, it also explodes with a massive wave of negative energy engulfing everyone except Gaius and Sir Ambrose.

Check your saves and let me know if you are happy with them or if you want to try and do something about them. I am not treating you as flatfooted for this so you can use immediate action effects. You have 24 hours to let me know.

Rolls:

Fortitude saves versus massive wave of horrible negative energy. Let me know if you have any resistance to such effects

Alie: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 16 + 2 = 36
Valrar: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Wynnreyell: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25
Shump: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33
Tortuga: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 20 = 23
Ambassador: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11, SR24

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Im good with my save, GM.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

I'll take the chance.

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

I'll keep it.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Thought I had posted. I'll keep mine. Bring on the 1d20 negative levels!


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Valrar demolishes the spike and it explodes, ripping negative energy through the group. Everyone resists with the exception of Valrar and the Ambassador. Valrars skin peels like the fruit of a rotten orange and he sags, reeling in pain and covered in bloody wounds. The Ambassador swiftly withers away into barely more than a husk, on the very edge of expiring.

What is perhaps more worrying is that the flow of undead barely stops. It seems that they are being empowered by more than one of these things and more spawning undead begin to surround you, clawing and pulling at you.

Valrar and the Ambassador takes 70 negative energy damage and 2 negative levels. The rest of you in the are take 35 negative energy damage. You can try fighting your way through the masses of undead to find another pylon or you can use some sort of area affect ability to more quickly clear a path. The choice is yours. You will continue to take damage while you remain in the Mausoleum so standing around hitting yourselves with wands is perhaps not a good idea.

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 88|125
Gaius 109|131
Sir Ambrose 78|110
Shump 83|150
Tortuga 102|169
Valrar 44|136, 2 negative levels
Wynnreyell 65|122
The Ambassador -7|63, 2 negative levels, dying

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Valrar draws a wand and uses it on the Ambassador, but doesn't stay at it as healing Pathfinders are wont to do. Instead he only stops the problem from becoming lethal and stuffs the mass of crystal into his haversack. From there, he's ready to move.

"How about a very quick picking up of the pieces now, before we run after the next pylon?"

UMD: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 = 26
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie will activate her bracers of Volcanic Might as a standard action. Doing so allows her the effect of a Stoneskin Spell for five rounds, and the effects of a Fire Shield (Warm) for the same amount of time. She then moves towards the next pylon.

”Get the wounded out and healed. Those of us in good shape can try the next one. Once you get healed, get back in here, and we grievously wounded will go out and heal up. There’s no telling how many of these triggers we have to shut off!”

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Gaius comes back once the echoes of the explosion die away, wincing when he sees what has happened to Valrar.

"I think you need this, if you are going to be breaking more of these."

He then casts Heal on the man, followed by a Death Ward.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

Wynn makes for the door, knowing he will not able to resist another blast like that. Once outside he taps himself with his wand of infernal healing to start the process.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Valrar manages to save the Ambassador and Gaius heals Valrar back up to full.

So, what is the plan? I assume the Ambassador will go with Wynn as otherwise he will die. What about the rest of you? Do you continue to fight your way through, does someone want to make some space with an AoE effect? Valrar, you can ignoe the negative levels while deathward lasts. Currently you cannot see another pylon.

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 88|125
Gaius 109|131
Sir Ambrose 78|110
Shump 83|150
Tortuga 102|169
Valrar 136|136, 2 negative levels
Wynnreyell 65|122
The Ambassador -2|63, 2 negative levels, stabe

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie will cast Dragon’s Breath, turning a jade color as she did so she breathed out and expelled a 30’ cone of acid, trying to burn away the undead to give the group some respite.

Acid damage 12d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 6, 1, 2, 2, 6, 6, 1, 1, 3, 5) = 42

DC 23 reflex for half.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Alie melts a whole mass of undead, zombies and skeletons simply melting away into pools of flesh. However, more continue to crawl out of the walls and floor, in a seeming unending tide of horror.

The brief respite however does let the group spot another pylon some distance away down a side corridot. It will take a little time to get there, enough that you will once again be torn at by the undead.

Let me knw who is heading towards the new pylon or if anyone else wants to back off. If I dont hear anything by tomorrow I will assume you push forward. Wynn and the Ambassador are currently outside.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Can Alie tell if her Stoneskin for four more rounds will protect her from the undead?


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

It will protect you but the damage will come off its protective value

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

OK, Alie will go with the group this time, but she will probably have to head out after this one. If she can stay at range like Gaius did last time, she will do that.

”Let’s blow this one up and then everyone get back outside, heal up and come back for the next couple!”

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

"Yeah that energy was nasty"


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

The group press ahead into the mass of ever flowing undead. The tear and claw and slam at you as you move through.

Damage on the ground: 7d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 2, 6, 5, 3) = 26
Damage if flying: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 5, 1, 2) = 16

Finding another pylon I assume that the rest of the group backs off while Valrar demolishes it. Death ward will protect him. Alie is protected by her stoneskin but it expires. With a second pylon demolished the undead flow slows but it still does not stop.

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 88|125
Gaius 93|131
Sir Ambrose 52|110
Shump 57|150
Tortuga 76|169
Valrar 120|136, 2 negative levels, death ward 16 minutes
Wynnreyell 65|122
The Ambassador -2|63, 2 negative levels, stabe

What do you do? More undead are filling in the gaps

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Let’s go outside and heal up! We can run back in and try to finish the rest of them after we heal!”

At least that is Alie’s suggestion.

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

"Aye and we should decide who should go in. Sending us all in may not be the best idea."


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

If you want to get out that will take time and you force another set of damage from the undead. If that is what you want to do let me know. The alternative is to push further in. First option to get two people supporting it is chosen.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

I vote we all go out and heal up. Then we can go back in, or at least a few of us can, and handle the next couple before tagging out. I should go in with the group to try and clear a path with Dragon’s Breath so we can see the next target. After the next couple, we’ll need to get back out again,

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

healing up sounds good!

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Thirded.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

OK, moving on

The group battle their way out of the Mausoleum. Emerging into the light, covered in blood, guts and gore you finally get to take a breath of clean air.

Damage on the ground: 7d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4) = 25
Damage if flying: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 2, 5, 5) = 20

You have time for a break and to heal up.

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 68|125
Gaius 73|131
Sir Ambrose 27|110
Shump 32|150
Tortuga 51|169
Valrar 100|136, 2 negative levels, death ward 16 minutes
Wynnreyell 65|122
The Ambassador -2|63, 2 negative levels, stabe

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie pulls out her wand of cure serious wounds, handing it to Shump. ”You think you could heal all of us up?”

Alie casts False Life on herself again, once she was healed up to full health.

CSW 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 8, 6) + 5 = 24
CSW 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) + 5 = 17
CSW 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 8, 2) + 5 = 22

False Life HP 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Just go ahead and use my wand, everyone. Don’t want to waste too much time on CLw wands. We need to get back in there pretty quickly, I think.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

With Valrar covered by Death Ward, I'm happy to stay outside, so I don't drain more healing resources.

Consequently, I'll just heal myself and Sir Ambrose.

Gaius:
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9.

Sir Ambrose:
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2.
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Anyone else going in with Val and myself? Here Val, use my wand to heal up...”

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

"Do you want a Death Ward, too, Alie?"

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”If you can cast another one, that’d probably be a good idea.,” Alie nods, realizing the Oracle made good sense with his proposal.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Gaius nods, and covers Alie with another Death Ward.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 3/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

"Thanks aplenty!" Valrar graciously accepts the wand and patches himself up.

CSW: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 7, 7) + 5 = 23

He then hands his own wand to Gaius and fishes out the Ambassador. "Could you fix it up while we're at work? I should sell the thing for the crystals, considering all the help I get from the deal."

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Marked down 11 CLWs, fully expending one wand. Valrar 123/146, Ambassador 64/73.

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

"Can I borrow that too?"

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0
Shump fighter wrote:
"Can I borrow that too?"

”Sure! Use the wand and get healed. Then let’s get back in there and knock out the next couple gates.”

601 to 650 of 923 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMAndrewW's Passing the Torch Part 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.