GMAndrewW's Passing the Torch Parts 1 and 2 (Inactive)

Game Master andreww

Maps and Slides

PC Initiative:

[dice=Alie]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Valrar]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Shump]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gaius]1d20+13[/dice]
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+2[/dice]

PC Perception:

[dice=Alie]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Valrar]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+19[/dice]
[dice=Shump]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Rhino]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+25[/dice]
[dice=Gaius]1d20+25[/dice]
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+1[/dice]

PC Spellcraft:

[dice=Alie]1d20+15+2[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+15[/dice]

PC Will save:

[dice=Alie]1d20+14 +2[/dice], +2 vs illusions
[dice=Valrar]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+13[/dice], +2 vs fear and enchantments
[dice=Shump]1d20+11[/dice], Immune charm, disease, fear
[dice=Rhino]1d20+5[/dice], +4 vs enchantment
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+18[/dice], +2 vs enchantments
[dice=Gaius]1d20+14[/dice], +4 vs enchantment, +10 vs mind affecting, +2 vs transmutation, +1 vs death
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+13[/dice], +4 morale vs enchantment, +4 untyped vs enchantment, +2 vs sleep, paralysis, stun, +2 vs aberrations, undead, outsiders SLA's, SU and spells, +1 vs death
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+7[/dice], SR24

GM Notes:

Awarenness: 4


451 to 500 of 923 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 3/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Whew! Consider my backstabbing bacon saved.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

Delay...Not risking another hit with the Xagish standing above Wynn.
Place me right before Saviya. Want to see if Tortuga can take this thing out


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)
Valrar Altimari II wrote:
Whew! Consider my backstabbing bacon saved.

Not yet it isnt! :)


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Shump is feeling grumpy. He has been battered at, clawed, bitten, set on fire and now this damn lamashtan monster has gone and stabbed him in the leg. He has had enough, this is the end, time to lay down some righteous smackdown on this vile monster.

Shump is confused, he full attacks Valrar as Valrar attacked him triggering the confusion attack clause. Valrar, would you like to parry at all? Oh, and he is still on fire and takes 4d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 6) = 21 fire damage. I will make Shumps attacks once I see any parry if he isnt able to (as per in discussion)

Round 5

Xagish
Xagon
------------------------
Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump), strength reduced by 4 (3|5)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 124|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 31|145, on fire, 1 negative level, confused 1/?
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 112|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage, prone, disarmed

Saviya UA dispelled for her, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Red Mantis (BLUR) DEAD
Blue Mantis (BLUR) DEAD
Xagon TORN TO SHREDS
Xagish 174 damage
Eylysia 29 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 3/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

I'll try to parry the first two attacks. No ripostes, as there's no point and it'll conserve my immediate action.

Valrar tries to avoid his somewhat justified comeuppance.

Parry, Haste, size: 1d20 + 32 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 32 + 1 - 2 = 36

Parry, Haste, size: 1d20 + 32 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 32 + 1 - 2 = 45


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Shump lashes out at the hated lamashtan who has hurt him! The first strike blows past Valrars defences but the rest are parried away or fail to connect with the numble warrior.

Valrar takes 9 damage

Combat rolls:

Sword, str penalty: 1d20 + 30 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 30 - 2 = 42
Damage, str penalty: 1d10 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9

Sword, str penalty: 1d20 + 25 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 25 - 2 = 39
Damage, str penalty: 1d10 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 2 = 14

Sword, str penalty: 1d20 + 20 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 20 - 2 = 27
Damage, str penalty: 1d10 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 2 = 13

Sword, str penalty: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 2 = 27
Damage, str penalty: 1d10 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9

Round 5

Xagish
Xagon
------------------------
Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell

------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump), strength reduced by 4 (3|5)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 124|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 31|145, on fire, 1 negative level, confused 1/?
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 103|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage, prone, disarmed

Saviya UA dispelled for her, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Red Mantis (BLUR) DEAD
Blue Mantis (BLUR) DEAD
Xagon TORN TO SHREDS
Xagish 174 damage
Eylysia 29 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Xagon is dead I just forgot to remove him from the tracker

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

DM, is Xagon dead or still around?

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Tortuga tries to finish off Xagish.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 3 = 7 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (4) + 22 = 26 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (10, 1) + 3 = 14 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (8, 8) + 3 = 19 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 3 = 7 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (9, 5) + 3 = 17 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

Confirm: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20 Damage: 2d10 + 3 ⇒ (3, 9) + 3 = 15

Continue to spend ki to increase AC by 4.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Did you add the Haste bonus to Attack, Tortuga? And take your Haste Attack? Just want to be sure.

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Yes, I did account for haste.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie moves south to get a better look at the powerful cleric. Running short of ideas, she casts a Greater Dispel Magic, hoping to strip some of her protections away.

Dispel check 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

Hoping that Tortuga finishes off Xagish.

Swift action to check the second box on chronicle to give me some more temp hit points. 1d8 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33

If Xagish is alive:
Wynnreyell tries to cast a spell defensively from the ground.

DC 19 concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

A pit open up immediately underneath of him. He drops into it. His ring of feather falling activates slowing his decent and lands at the bottom of the pit to relative safety.

Pit location. I am in the bottom right hand corner. Tortuga would be on the edge, but will have to make the check at the end of his next round

If Xagish is dead:
Wynn stands up and grabs his bow from the ground.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Tortuga strikes at Xagish once, the black energy tries and fails to claim him. His next two attacks miss. The fourth connects and darkness again tries and fails to claim him but Xagish is still standing. The fifth also connects and Xagish finally falls but is not dead, merely unconscious. Tortuga's heart fortitude again keeps him free of taint.

Tortuga if you want to finish off Xagish you can do so with your last atttack but you will need to make another fort save. I will let you decide if you want to do that. If so make the save.. I remind you all that Saviya has shown every indication of being a cleric and Heal is a spell.

Alie moves to dispel the prriestess, her attempt is weak but it does seem to remove something, Saviya is perhaps moving a little slower?

Wynn takes the opportunity to recover his weapon and composure. Meanwhile, above you Saviya snarls. So be it, time to end this. She intones the words to a powerful spell and the worls seems to shimmer momentarily and then things are...different.

Both Wynn and Alie recognise that she just cast Time Stop! Update will appear once I have decided what she is doing during her free time.

Round 5

Xagish - unconscious?
------------------------
Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
[b]Saviya

------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump), strength reduced by 4 (3|5)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 124|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 31|145, on fire, 1 negative level, confused 1/?
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 103|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage, prone, disarmed

Saviya UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Xagish 226 damage
Eylysia 29 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Combat rolls:

Tortuga, Fortitude: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 22 + 2 = 31
Tortuga, Fortitude: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 22 + 2 = 34
Tortuga, Fortitude: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 22 + 2 = 44

Spellcraft

Alie: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37
Wynn: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Yes, Tortuga would try to finish off the creature.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Then give me a fort save please, that last attack hits the unconscious prone creature.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Oh lord, Time Stop. We are done for.

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Fort: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27 (+2 vs spell/spell-like, poison)


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

The world flickers slightly as time restarts and things have changed...Saviya can no longer be seen, she might be hiding behind the statue at the far end of the room, she may be further back out of sight on the platform above or she may have simply left given all of her allies have been defeated.

Of more concern is the ring of whirling blue sabres of force which has appeared from nowhere and is slicing through Alie, Shump, Gaius, Sir Ambrose and Valrar.

Pausing here to see if anyone wants to do anything about Shumps save. The rest of you have passed. This is blade barrier so if you save you take no damage and get to choose which side you end up on. Go ahead and move your tokens to your prefered side. It is 20' high

Of concern to Wynn is a sinngle spinning blue force sabre which promptly attacks him. Fortunately he ducks out of the way just in time.

Combat rolls:

Reflex saves
Alie: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 14 + 2 = 34
Valrar: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32
Shump: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Gaius: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (12) + 23 = 35
Sir Ambrose: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

Spiritual weapon attack: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

For no particular reason: 1d20 ⇒ 15
For no particular reason: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

I still have see invisible up. Can I see her?


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

You cannot

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

Sorry for the delay. I had a medical procedure Friday and had issues logging in over the weekend

I already used my re-roll. I guess we are DONE for


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Gaius could still misfortune you to force a reroll and you are far from done. She has thrown virtually everything she has at you. She may be forced into melee at this rate

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Tortuga is too far away to help.

Hopefully Gaius has some decent healing on deck still. She may be running out of tricks, but we are running out of hp.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

OK, moving us on.

The confused Shump cries out in pain and crumples to the ground.

Gaius continues to bleed and you all look around, wondering just where the enemy might be lurking.

Rolls:

Blade Barrier damage: 15d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 6, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 1, 6, 4, 2, 4) = 56

Round 5

Shump - on fire, dead (hopefully temporary)
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar

------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump), strength reduced by 4 (2|5)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 117|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump -25|145, on fire, 1 negative level, confused 1/?
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 103|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Eylysia 29 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 3/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Valrar is holding his First Aid Gloves, not wearing them. He leaps through the barrier, trying to drag Shump's body inside to safety. "Someone fix him!"

Reflex: 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 21 + 1 = 23 Uh oh.

Trying to pull Shump out of the blades. Not sure if you want to veto, as he's a heavily armored former half-orc and I have 4 Strength. I can use my standard action to switch forms, and raise that to 6.

Potential Parry: 1d20 + 32 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 32 + 1 - 2 = 45

I'll keep the action, it keeps Shump from taking the blades to the face for a round anyway.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Tail lashing, Sir Ambrose rushes up onto the balcony, seeking his tormentor...

If she is not up there, he will come back down, to be next to Gaius.

Gaius then moves around the whirling wall of death, and pours healing energy into Shump.

"Warrior, we still have need of you!"

Breath of Life: 5d8 + 16 ⇒ (3, 6, 2, 5, 7) + 16 = 39.
Quickened CSW: 3d8 + 15 ⇒ (4, 6, 4) + 15 = 29.

I act before Valrar, so he may want to change his action, given that Shump is still 'Confusion-locked' on him...?


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Shump is actually confusion locked on Saviya as she dropped a blade barrier on him. However, he does not know where she is so insead this round he babbles.

Sir Ambrose flies up to the balcony and there is a howl of rage and fury and the sounds of wings brushing against ancient bloodied marble. Sir Ambrose appears to have found something.

Gaius pours healing energy into Shump whose eyes flutter open, brought back from the gates of death for a second time in a single day. At this point Pharasma may start offering him a day return ticket. Valrar rushes over and drags the burly warrior out of the spinning blades. Unfortunately in doing so he gets partially shredded.

Shump is healed for 68 but takes another negative level reducing his current and max HP by 5. Valrar takes 44 from the blade barrier. I am fine with you dragging him out, lifting and carrying him would be an issue but just shifting him a few feet to get out of the blades is fine.

Eylysia also rushes over to Shump, still wary of Valrar, What he said, we need your help! Like a lot and everything. Get up and get her!

Shump, now conscious, lies on the ground gibbering while he burns.

Shump gets another 38 healing from Eylyisa but takes 11 fire damage.

Rolls:

D20 for no particular reason: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Blade barrier: 15d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 6, 2, 1, 4, 6, 4, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 4, 4) = 44

CCW: 4d8 + 13 ⇒ (5, 5, 8, 7) + 13 = 38

Shump, fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 3, 1) = 11

Round 6

Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell

------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump), strength reduced by 4 (2|5)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 117|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 65|140, on fire, 2 negative levels, confused 2/?, prone, disarmed
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 59|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Eylysia 29 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie casts another Greater Dispel Magic, this time on the blade barrier spell itself.

Dispel check 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

Wynn leaves the floating sword behind and takes off up the steps towards where Sir Ambrose is.

If Wynn can see the female from his current position, he will fire an arrow. If not he will continue to move to the green x. Will spoiler his shot below

Shot:

Haste, Improved precise shot. Not county PBS, not sure if she is with in 30ft
arrow: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (18) + 24 = 42
1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 magic piercing damage
1d6 ⇒ 1 electricity damage
if evil: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8 additional damage


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Alie's spell shreds the Blade Barrier and Wynn rushes up the stairs. Spotting the enemy he lets loose an arrow at her which deflects off the wall, missing.

Rolls:

D20 for no particular reason: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Round 6

Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump), strength reduced by 4 (2|5)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 117|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 65|140, on fire, 2 negative levels, confused 2/?, prone, disarmed
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 59|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Eylysia 29 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Honing his defenses, Tortuga activates his boots and then flies around behind Saviya.

Swift to activate furious defense. Standard to activate winged boots. Move to fly around. She can take an AoO, but I have a +8 bonus to AC due to ki and mobility. +4 to AC vs any other attacks until the end of his next turn.

Assuming Repulsion is still active.
WILL: 1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 20 + 2 = 31


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Tortuga flies around Saviya but no barrier seems to block his path and she does not seem interested in striking at him. Maybe she is distracted by the giant cat?

The glowing sabre remains attached to Wynn and strikes out at him but he is easily able to duck out of the way.

Gaius hears the telltale hum of massive insect wings behind him but not soon enough. From above and behind him Saviya casts a spell and reaches out to brush his shoulder with her hand. Gaius screams in pain as wounds rip open across his body. He is fortunate that his will is strong and his armour protects him somewhat.

Gaius saves against Harm and takes 65 damage after the reduction from armour.

Saviya, still invisible and undetected by either Wynn or Alies see invisibility spells casts another spell. A sound like a roll of thunder engulfs Eylysia, Shump, Gaius and Valrar. The noise is mildly discomforting but none of you are otherwise affected.

You each take all of 1 sonic damage

Gaius continues to bleed, once again perhaps in some degree of danger.

I have marked the square that she attacked you from on the map Gaius, it came from 5' up in the air. To deal with the likely immediate question, Sir Ambrose cannot charge her from where he is as a straight line takes him through the platform he is on. On the plus side the Blasphemy strength penalty has just worn off.

Rolls:

D20 for no reason: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Perception checks
Alie: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Valrar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Wynnreyell: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
Shump: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Tortuga: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (12) + 25 = 37
Gaius: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (20) + 25 = 45
Sir Ambrose: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Spiritual weapon: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Melee touch vs flatfooted, invis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Gaius will save: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
She cannot fail the SR check against SR20

Fortitude saves
Valrar: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Shump: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 20 = 23
Gaius: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Eylysia: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Round 6

Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar

------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 44|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 64|140, on fire, 2 negative levels, confused 2/?, prone, disarmed
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 58|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream, greater invis, something blocking see invis, 1 image
Eylysia 30 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

As a note for everyone, Repulsion is still active so if you try to move within 10' or melee attack her you will need to make a save

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Gritting his teeth, Gaius (defensively) casts Heal upon himself, and Quickened Invisibility Purge, for good measure.

Sir Ambrose then hustles back to defend Gaius!

Will(Sir Ambrose): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Gaius reveals her, floating directly behind and above him!

She is on the spot on the map where her token is. Sir Ambrose has the speed to get in an attack but will need to make a will save for repulsion

Edit: 33 is a pass, Sir Ambrose can commence the murdering

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

With a roar of indignation, Sir Ambrose tries to bite her!

Bite, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 - 1 = 47, for 2d6 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 19 + 4 + 4 + (1, 5) = 39 damage.
I figure she probably has Freedom of Movement running, but just in case she doesn't...
Grab: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (19) + 27 = 46.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 3/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Valrar likewise attempts to push his way to Saviya.

Will: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Sir Ambrose chomps down on her but there is a mirror image to deal with!

1 hits: 1d2 ⇒ 1

He savages her although she seems to have some unnatural fortitude.

She takes 39 damage but 17 comes off her temporary HP. She is not grabbed. It may be FoM, she may just hve a really high CMD.

Meanwhile Valrar feels like he is wading through treacle but just manages to push himself through to get into melee with her.

Round 6

Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 131|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 64|140, on fire, 2 negative levels, confused 2/?, prone, disarmed
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 58|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya 22 damage, UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream, 1 image
Eylysia 30 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 3/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Didn't think about this, but does Freedom of Movement do anything about the Repulsion? Forum opinions differ.

1 hits: 1d2 ⇒ 2

+1 Answering Thundering Adamantine Scimitar, Haste: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (15) + 29 = 44
Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (4) + 27 = 31

Bah, there goes my threat.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

That is a good question, FoM is a particularly badly worded spell. Repulsion doesnt stop you moving, it just stops you moving in a particular direction. I am inclined to say no for now, not that it likely matters at this point. Having saved you will not need to save again.

Valrar slashes through the image. Eylysia moves around to get a clear shot at the priestess. She briefly considers including Valrar in the spell but decides against it. Arcane words tumble from her mouth as she quickly casts a spell, engulfing the woman in a massive cone of cold. Saviya cannot react quickly enough and is chilled to the bone.

Saviya takes 53 cold damage

Meanwhile Shump is on fire and remains confused. Lying on the ground he continues to babble incoherently. Valrar and Gaius can smell his flesh cooking.

Rolls:

Reflex save: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Cone of Cold damage: 13d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 4, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6, 6, 3, 2, 6, 1) = 53

Fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 6) = 13
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 32

Round 7

Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell

------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar
------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 131|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 110|110, 30' up
Shump 51|140, on fire, 2 negative levels, confused 2/?, prone, disarmed
Tortuga 50|169
Valrar 58|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya 75 damage, UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Eylysia 30 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

How is Shump looking, other than well done? Does he appear to be on death’s door? I still have five gems left in my first aid gloves if it is looking Life or death for him.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

He does not. His current HP and conditions are in the status spoiler which anyone can read. Wynn looks pretty bad and is being attacked by a spiritual weapon

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Tortuga moves around behind the flying priestess and attempts to smash her once with a head kick.

She can take an AoO against AC 48 if she wishes.

Stunning fist, DC 25 Fort on a hit or stunned for 1 round.
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (3) + 24 = 27 Damage: 2d10 + 5 ⇒ (10, 2) + 5 = 17 Holy: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

Will use my folio reroll
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 24 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 24 + 3 = 31

The dice just don't want to cooperate.

Wasn't sure on her height or what Gaius was wielding, so I didn't apply bonus for flank. Hopefully I'm at least in position to set up flanking for Sir Ambrose.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie tries to dispel the spiritual weapon harassing her friend.

Dispel check 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

If successful, she moves to Wynn’s side. ”Stay here and let me heal you in a second!”


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Tortuga flies down to engage the priestess.

She is not currently wielding a weapon. She does have a sawtooth sabre at her side but she is carrying a heavy shield and needs a hand free for spellcasting. I will take your prior roll for the repulsion which is a pass

Unfortunately his blow goes slightly wide of the mark. The Priestess chuckles. You cannot defeat me, even if you stirke me down I will return more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

Meanwhile Alie gets rid of the spiritual weapon.

Wynn is up

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

@GM, you do not know how triggered I was when you said my arrow didn't connect. It was a 42. After the next couple post it made sense. Good tactics from the author and/or the GM. I am enjoying this fight.

"Thanks alie" Wynn shouts as he readjust and gets a new line of sight on the enemy.

Haste, rapid shot, improved precise shot, clustered shot
arrow #1: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 magical piercing
1d6 ⇒ 2 electricity damage
if evil: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 damage

arrow #2: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (9) + 22 = 31
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 magical piercing
1d6 ⇒ 2 electricity damage
if evil: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 damage

arrow #3: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 magical piercing
1d6 ⇒ 6 electricity damage
if evil: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 damage

arrow #4: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (12) + 22 = 34
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 magical piercing
1d6 ⇒ 4 electricity damage
if evil: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3 damage

arrow #5: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 magical piercing
1d6 ⇒ 5 electricity damage
if evil: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 damage


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

To be fair at this level a 43 AC is not necessarly that far out there. For your attack rolls you seem to have made them all at +22, I assume it should just be the first three making your attack rolls 25, 31, 35, 29, 29

Wynn unleashes a barrage of arrows at the enemy caster but most go wide or are deflected from her shield or armour.

Only the 35 hits dealing 25 damage

Saviya looks around, feeling perhaps a little overwhelmed. Her tricks have failed to work on you all. She draws her sabre, throws back her head and screams Blood for the blood god! Blood red radiance fills the chamber as she channels negative energy.

Valrar, Gaius and Sir Ambrose take the full brunt but the rest manage to resist the blood curdling power.

Gaius takes 20 due to his armour, otherwise its 30 or 15

Gaius continues to bleed.

Rolls:

Channel: 9d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 6, 2, 2, 1, 3, 6, 3) = 30

Valrar: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Shump: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23, Immune charm, disease, fear
Tortuga: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36, +2 vs enchantments
Gaius: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16, +4 vs enchantment, +10 vs mind affecting, +2 vs transmutation, +1 vs death
Sir Ambrose: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22, +4 morale vs enchantment, +4 untyped vs enchantment, +2 vs sleep, paralysis, stun, +2 vs aberrations, undead, outsiders SLA's, SU and spells, +1 vs death
Eylysia: 1d20 ⇒ 15

You may commence the murderating

Round 7

Shump - on fire, confused
Tortuga
Alie
Wynnreyell
------------------------
Saviya
------------------------
Gaius - bleeding 7
Ambrose
Valrar

------------------------
Eylysia

Bold may act.

Group Effects: Freedom of Movement, Haste (except Shump)

Status, anyone can read:

Alie 79|125
Gaius 104|131, 7 bleed
Sir Ambrose 80|110, 30' up
Shump 36|140, on fire, 2 negative levels, confused 2/?, prone, disarmed
Tortuga 35|169
Valrar 28|146
Wynnreyell 17|104, 8 wisdom damage

Saviya 100 damage, UA and Haste dispelled, Immune Ear Piercing Scream
Eylysia 45 damage, strength reduced by 9, 5 wis drain

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Grimacing in pain, Gaius snarls back:

"The only blood lost today, will be your own!"

He then (defensively) casts Aspect of the Wolf and Quickened Bone Fists on Sir Ambrose.

Sir Ambrose then attempts to... finish... her!

Bite, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel, Aspect of the Wolf, Bone Fists: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 47, for 2d6 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 37 damage, +2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 Holy damage.
Bite, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel, Aspect of the Wolf, Bone Fists: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 37, for 2d6 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 36 damage, +2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 Holy damage.
Claw, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel, Aspect of the Wolf, Bone Fists: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 42, for 1d8 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 39 damage, +2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 Holy damage.
Claw, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel, Aspect of the Wolf, Bone Fists: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 39, for 1d8 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 34 damage, +2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11 Holy damage.
Slam, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel, Aspect of the Wolf, Bone Fists: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 44, for 1d8 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 32 damage, +2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7 Holy damage.
Slam, Haste, Divine Favour, Divine Vessel, Aspect of the Wolf, Bone Fists: 1d20 + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 20 + 1 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 35, for 1d8 + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 19 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 34 damage, +2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 Holy damage.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 3/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Valrar doesn't think Saviya is likely to withstand Sir Ambrose. Of course, that doesn't stop him from tearing away as well.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 28 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 28 + 1 = 37
Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (4) + 27 = 31

Attack 2: 1d20 + 23 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 23 + 1 = 40
Confirmation: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (13) + 28 = 41
Critical Damage: 2d4 + 40 ⇒ (2, 2) + 40 = 44 plus 1d8 ⇒ 8 sonic, 2 charisma, 1 round stagger

Attack 3: 1d20 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 18 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (1) + 27 = 28

Haste Attack: 1d20 + 28 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 28 + 1 = 31
Damage: 1d4 + 27 ⇒ (1) + 27 = 28


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Between the two of them Sir Ambros and Valrar reduce Saviya to a bloody mess. She makes one last desperate attempt to save herself, calling out to Akachek, but it is not enough. As she collapses to the ground she mutters a last, I WILL return, before expiring messily.

Combat is over. Shump is still confused and on fire and the only thing Eylysia can do about it is try and trap him in a resilient sphere which seems rather mean and out of character for her. Shump has been attacked by Saviya but she is dead so he will babble again this round and I assume the rest of you put him out and someone either dispels the confusion or you all back off long enough for it to run its course.

Is it over? asks Eylysia, looking with concern at Gaius who is still bleeding. I dont think thats likely to stop while you stay in here dearie, best back out a bit and try and fix yourself up.

What do you do?

451 to 500 of 923 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMAndrewW's Passing the Torch Part 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.