GMAndrewW's Passing the Torch Parts 1 and 2 (Inactive)

Game Master andreww

Maps and Slides

PC Initiative:

[dice=Alie]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Valrar]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Shump]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gaius]1d20+13[/dice]
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+2[/dice]

PC Perception:

[dice=Alie]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Valrar]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+19[/dice]
[dice=Shump]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Rhino]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+25[/dice]
[dice=Gaius]1d20+25[/dice]
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+1[/dice]

PC Spellcraft:

[dice=Alie]1d20+15+2[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+15[/dice]

PC Will save:

[dice=Alie]1d20+14 +2[/dice], +2 vs illusions
[dice=Valrar]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Wynnreyell]1d20+13[/dice], +2 vs fear and enchantments
[dice=Shump]1d20+11[/dice], Immune charm, disease, fear
[dice=Rhino]1d20+5[/dice], +4 vs enchantment
[dice=Tortuga]1d20+18[/dice], +2 vs enchantments
[dice=Gaius]1d20+14[/dice], +4 vs enchantment, +10 vs mind affecting, +2 vs transmutation, +1 vs death
[dice=Sir Ambrose]1d20+13[/dice], +4 morale vs enchantment, +4 untyped vs enchantment, +2 vs sleep, paralysis, stun, +2 vs aberrations, undead, outsiders SLA's, SU and spells, +1 vs death
[dice=Ambassador]1d20+7[/dice], SR24

GM Notes:

Awarenness: 4


551 to 600 of 923 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

With a grinding shriek of twisted metal the gates to the Grand Lodge slowly buckle and then burst open. Gaining access to the grounds you can see a number of issues you may want to try and deal with.

From behind Skyreach a thick plume of smoke is rising into the air. It looks like Starhall (no 8) is on fire.

A number of mindless undead are milling around outside of the Mausoleum (no 5).

A group of people appear to be securing, or possibly looting, artefacts from the Water Palace (no 3). A second group are doing the same with documents from the Grand Lodge (no 2). Tortuga, Gaius and Wynn all spot a third group of people lurking around the Outbuildings (no 9).

What do you do? Rule of two applies, once two of you have agreed on where to go I will move you there.

GM rolls:

Alie: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Valrar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Wynnreyell: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (18) + 21 = 39
Shump: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Tortuga: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (20) + 25 = 45
Gaius: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (15) + 25 = 40
Ambassador: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie gave a little shriek of joy. ”I did not expect that to work! Thank you boys for pushing with all your might! That went just swimmingly...”

She looks around after enjoying the moment. ”Oooooh what to do, what to do? I say we try and stop that fire first! No telling what is going up in flames in Starhall.”

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

"There is a group lurking over there."

Can we tell if they are observing us?


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

They have definately seen you, you are a large group and you include a giant tiger but they arent spying on you or anything like that. They dont appear to be doing anything, mostly just trying to stay out of sight.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

"Let's put out the fire. We'll get it done quick and see if those louts react to anything we're up to. Then we'll react accordingly."


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

The group head around Skyreach towards Starhall. As you round the corner of Skyreach you see another unusual sight. Stood outside the Centre House is a halfling who might be familiar to some of you. It is Janira Gavix, she is currently trying to hack her way into the building with a shortsword. It is clearly a fruitless attempt. As some of you will know the Centre House has been sealed by order of the Decemvirate for years and is night impregnable.

Ahead of you a thick plume of black smoke billows out of the upper windows of Starhall.

Do you want to continue to Starhall or divert and find out whats happening with Janira? Rule of two applies.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Happy to check on Janira.

Gaius frowns.

"That is... decidedly odd behavior..."

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Janira,,what are you doing? We need to get everything in Starhall out safely....can you help us?”

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

"Janira are you OK?"


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

The group divert from their path towards Starhall and approach Janira. She pays no attention to your arrival.

As you get closer you see she is hacking uselessly at the door while she mutters, I have to get in, I have to chronicle everything

What do you do? I will take a sense motive check from anyone who wants to roll

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Sense motive 1d20 ⇒ 13

”Why don’t you chronicle everything going on right now? If we can’t stop all this chaos there will be nothing left to chronicle,” Alie says as she points to the flames and looters all around.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Valrar raises his voice a little, just in case. "I haven't seen you in a while, Janira. But what's all this? It makes no sense to do, surely you'd get that better than I."

If Janira doesn't respond and no one protests, he will join her in hacking away at the building. He doubts he can make much progress.

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

"Are you troubled mam?"

Shump looks at the halfling.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Janira ignores both of you, she just keeps muttering, I have to chronicle everything, yes everything, he said everything

She continues to hack hopelessly at the door. Valrar gives it a couple of test stabs but he has no more effect on it than she does.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie casts Detect Magic, wondering if something was afoot here.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

There is an aura surrounding Janira, you can give me a knowledge arcana check to learn more about it. The aura strength is moderate, indicting a spell of level 4-6.

Liberty's Edge

Lawful Good Dwarf Monk (Unchained) 15 (Sheet) (Equipment) | HP: 169/169 | AC: 39 (30 T, 35 F) | CMD: 50 | F: 20, R: 19, W: 18 | Init: 10 | Perc: 25 | Speed 70, fly 90 (good) |
Tracked Resources:
Ki Pool 7/13 | Stunning Fist 11/17 | Punishing Kick 15/15 | Touch of Serenity 13/15 | Winged Boots 1/3 | Reroll 0/1

Janira?..

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (20) + 21 = 41

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Know. Arcana 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Alie thought something weird was going on with Janira.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Gaius frowns, and tries to Dispel whatever is afflicting Janira (using multiple castings, if required).

CL check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25.
CL check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Tortuga realises that Janira is currently affected by a very powerful dominate effect, likely of mythic power or possibly coming from an artefact.

However, Gaius is able, on his second attempt, to dispel it. Janira's eyes clear and she looks around.

Oh hello, what are you all doing here?

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Hey there! Look around and you’ll see the Lodge is under siege. No time to explain, but watch out for the undead. We’re going to try to stop them shortly. Might be better for you to get out of here and stay safe.”


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Janira looks around, concern evidence in her eyes. Yes, err, yes, of course. You might want to be careful of the Decemvirate member in the triple spired crown. I tried to get help from him to deal with the undead at the Mausoleum but he just laughed at me and waved his sword about. Then I dont really remember much more. Where should I go, I dont really want to abandon the Lodge?

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Go find Eliza. She’s mustering some guards to send in when we get this place under some control. She could use your help with the members and guards, I’m sure. Tell her we sent you. First, where did you see the Decimverate member? He’s causing all this trouble n”

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

"You aren't abandoning anything. You secure it, we'll save it. How troubling are these undead for the moment?"

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

Shump spits at the ground and looks at his sword. He turns to Valrar.

"Undead? Let's get 'em!" He looks at the halfling. "Yeah like Alie said go find Eliza"


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Janira looks relieved. Well, when I saw things happening at the Mausoleum I had a quick look. They mostly seemed to be zombies and skeletons but there were far too many of them for me to deal with. That was why I went for help at Skyreach. I dont know if the Decemvirate member is still there though. Hopefully you can deal with the undead but I will go find Eliza. Good luck Pathfinders!

So, where now? On to Starhalll which is on fire or divert to the Mausoleum?

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Either one is fine. I originally said fight the fire, so that’ll be my vote. I’m cool either way, though as I think these are the two first tasks to handle.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

I am still fine with checking out the fire. We should definitely deal with the undead after that, though!

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

I am okay with fire and then undead

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Know. Planes 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Alie tried to recall what sort of creature was burning the books.

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Gaius, likewise, tries to identify the creature...

Knowledge(Planes): 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (16) + 22 = 38.

...then moves to address it.

"Excuse me? I am Lord Tullian, the Visbaronet, Marquis, Landgrave, Hereditary Senator Gaius Plinius Secundus, 14th of his Name, and loyal member of the Pathfinder Society. I formally request that you cease destroying those tomes! They are Pathfinder Society property."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (16) + 33 = 49.

Ooo! So close to cracking 50 ;-)

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Aid another diplomacy 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

”These are priceless tomes! You stop with burning them right now, doggone it!”

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (18) + 27 = 45

"Perhaps it would behoove you to explain why you were at it. Then we could come to a mutual understanding." As Valrar speaks, the Ambassador looks over the strange creature.

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

The group recognise this as an Exschinder Archon, a lawful good outsider with a speciality in eliminating dangerous knowledge. Let me know if there is anything specific you want to know about it but this is unlikely to turn into a fight.

The creature turns to Gaius, You have my attention mortal but, despite your impressive array of titles I do not recognise your authority. I am the Unnamed and I am commanded to remove certain forbidden or dangerous texts by the Decemvirate, in the event of the Grand Lodge coming under attack and the information being exposed to removal. I have already eliminated one group of would be thieves. Please do not interfere.

Your entreaties seem to have caused it to pause in its rampant book burning.

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”We aren’t thieves! We are here to stop the thieves! I don’t know who sent you, that awful graveknight, or Torch, but they are fooling you. Once you stop burning the books, we are going to go stop the undead and fix everything happening here, and then we will eliminate the evil grave knight in the Decimverate mask! Help us stop this attack on the Lodge!”


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

I am here by order of the Decemvirate to prevent dangerous information falling into the wrong hands. My concern is this archive. My binding covers no other part of the Lodge. They are not my concern, this archive is. Do you have the authority to countermand the Decemvirate? I think not.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

"Are you here by the order of a specific member? Because either way, I think you're a pawn of the one who's sowing all this discord. Maybe appeal to your greater purpose and don't help the graveknight."

Valrar pauses, looking more annoyed than usual. "But if you don't feel so inclined to do that, could you wait a bit? You're capable of repelling thieves. As a Venture-Captain, I can attest that we aren't here to steal. We can fix this fiasco, and you needn't destroy any more of what's left."

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Alie was so frustrated, her head was almost spinning. ”You are a good creature, don’t you see destroying the papers is a terrible thing to do? Guard them if you have to...you seem strong! But don’t set them ablaze! Or go outside and fight the looters of the Lodge. All the history you are destroying can’t be replaced!”

Sovereign Court

Male Samsaran (Dual-Cursed) Lunar Oracle 17 (AC 28/20/18; HP 139/139; Fort +13, Ref +23, Will +14; Init +13; CMD 17; Perception +26)

Well, to be fair, Exscinders are literally Heaven's Censors - destroying books is literally what they are built for...

Gaius nods.

"Whilst you may not acknowledge my authority, what my colleagues (including a Venture Captain) say is correct - you are not working based on complete operational parameters; moreover, it is entirely possible that the operational parameters that you *are* working on, have been subverted by the corruption at the heart of the Decemvirate. Would it not be better to protect the works contained herein, until a quorum of Decemvirate members can tell you precisely what is going on, rather than simply blindly destroying?"

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

"From whom did you get this order? One of the Decemvirate is an ally of the Whispering Tryant! I am a paladin of Imodae. I speak the truth. Please listen to my allies.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

The creature regards each of you in turn. I do not believe that my instructions have been subverted. My binding and conjuration are set to occur only when the Lodge is in danger and these texts might fall into the wrong hands. The mention of a Graveknight annd corruption within the Decemvirate is concerning. The creature turns to Valrar and its eyes seem to bore into your skull, You are a Venture Captain, as such I accede to your authority to act in this matter. For now I will simply secure this location from any further thieves however any repurcusions arising from this change in instructions shall fall on you. Is that understood, the last bit being delivered more as a statement than a question.

And with that you have secured Starhall. Where to now? The Mausoleum?

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Just don’t burn any more books,” Alie yells to the creature.

Calming down, she takes a deep breath. ”Okay, I think we have to stop that rush of undead. If we don’t take care of them, Eliza can’t send in guards to help secure the Lodge. Are the rest of you with me,” she asks, ready to take on the next mission to save the Society!

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Elf Arcane Archer 8/ Fighter 6 / Wizard 1 | HP 122/122 | AC 28 T 19 FF 21 | CMB +18, CMD 37 | F: +16, R: +18, W: +14 | Init: +10 | Perc: +21, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Diviner's Fortune:7/7; Seeker Arrow: 3/3; Phase Arrow: 2/2; Arcane Bond: 0/1; GM Reroll: 0/1 | Spells: Listed in Profile| Active conditions:

"Let's go" Wynn nods to Alie.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Heading over to the Mausoleum it quickly becomes apparent that the mindless undead wandering around outside are of no threat to you. They are swiftly dispatched however, looking into the main building you can see that it is absolutely swarming with hundreds upon hundreds of the creatures. They are crammed in blocking the corridors and you can barely see more than a few feet inside. You can press on in, hacking your way through if you wish, but there seems to be no way to avoid the hundreds of grasping, clawing, undead.

What do you do?

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

Are there other entrances to the mausoleum?


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Nope, there is one primary entrance but even if there was it looks like the corridors are packed full of undead.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Taldan/Ulfen) Swashbuckler 15 | HP 155/157 | AC 40/26/25 | F +15, R +22, W +14 | CMB +12, CMD 30 | Init +11 | Perc +1 | Fortification 25% | Panache 1/8 | Charmed Life (+5) 4/6 | Imp. Iron Will 0/1 |
Active Conditions:
Planar Infusion II (+1 Fort, +2 Demoralize, +2 Crit Confirm, Curse Terrain 1/day)
Ambassador

"This could be a more acceptable venue for widespread destruction," Valrar says, turning to the mages. "Do you have anything for this, or shall we start swinging?"

Sovereign Court

Fey Sorcerer 14 | HP 125/125 (+ _20_ temp HP) | AC (25)18, Touch 15, Flat Footed 15 | CMD 18 | Fort: (19)+17, Ref: (18)+15, Will: (17)+15 (+2 vs. Illusions) | Init. +6 | Perception +2 | SM 0

”Would it be easier trying to fly over these undead? As many as there are, I don’t think cutting them down would do any good. It’s take weeks to kill them all, I’m afraid,” Wren points out.


Rasping Rebirth (Low Tier)

Flying is certainly an option but it wont keep you completely safe. think of itt as one of those hospital corridors in The Walking Dead, undead packed on top of undead. Some of them will still be able to reach you even in the air given the cramped quarters. You can use AoE effects to clear things out a bit which might help, but not for long, as more seem to keep appearing.

Silver Crusade

male Ftr 2/ Cav 6/Pal 8 HP 150 | AC 41/40; Touch 15; FF 39 | F +20; R +9; W +11 | CMB +24; CMD 40 | Speed 20 ft | Init +0 | Perc +1 | Stealth: -6 Cavalier/Ftr/Paladin

"Let's shut off the area where the undead are coming from?"

551 to 600 of 923 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMAndrewW's Passing the Torch Part 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.