Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


3,451 to 3,500 of 3,813 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>

Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

He keeps back and out the way.
Unless any other the others get hear he doesn't want to be in this fight.

In his head, a wet whispering replies:

To Lord P only::
My good Lord Perpireen McGibel, you need not fear anything from me. Forsooth, I believe we are both well aware that, powerful as I am, I am no match for your Mighty Ones... I know that even if you tried, you could not convince your zealous friends, Sir Alphonse du Veritas and Johann of the Black Forest, to refrain from ripping me to shreds... Nonetheless, heed my warning: all the devils, demons, and daemons of the Nine Hells, the Abyss, and Hades are the least of mankind's woes... There are horrors from beyond the Stars, ancient when Earth was a cooling mass of magma, that pose a far greater threat to God's Creation... Beware the Great Old Ones, Lord Perpireen... tell your Queen Titania and King Oberon to seal themselves and all you can save in your Fablehavens on the First World... The Great Old Ones will not slumber forever... Their awakening draws nigh...


WAR AT THE WELL! ROUND 1! FIGHT! OOH OOH OOH AH AH!!

COBRA JOHANN! (Readied bite on piscodaemon!)
WHISPERING PISCODAEMON! (Teleports in the middle of everyone and has telepathic discourse!)
SIR ALPHONSE! (Knows what's up!)
LORD PERPIREEN! (Telepathic discourse!)
LADY IHRIN!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
OGON FOX!

EEEEK!!


Lady Ihrin suddenly recalls a nightmare featuring this kind of daemon from when she was a little girl in Romania... In the nightmare, she had been dying of thirst, and upon finding a well, went to draw water to drink, when out of the well scuttled a horrible monster that was part squid, part lobster and part man! It had whispered to her: They are coming to get you, Ihrin! The Old Ones! The Great Old Ones! They are coming to get youuuu...

Ihrin had awoken screaming and feverish from that nightmare...

Now here was the monster from her childhood nightmare, emerging as if by magic from a well, similar to her nightmare! Its pale, dead, squid eyes stare at Lady Ihrin, and its wet, whispering voice slithers into her head telepathically: They are coming to get you, little Ihrin! The Great Old Onesssss!! Yessss!! They are coming for youuuu...


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin nods to the creature as she steels herself before she strikes.

Tiger Fang: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 6
holy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

Tiger Fang: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Holy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Crit COnfirm: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Ice Tusk: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Holy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Wait do I get sneak attack for those too?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:
Wait do I get sneak attack for those too?

You're flanking with Cobra Johann so yes!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Sneak Attack 1: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 6, 4, 5, 1) = 25
Sneak Attack 2: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 2, 3, 5, 5) = 25
Sneak Attack 3: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 3, 3, 3) = 20

Making all these strikes Bewildered, taking -2 to his AC for every one, and for me His AC is -4! for three rounds


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin nods to the creature as she steels herself before she strikes.

[dice=Tiger Fang]1d20+17
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=holy]1d6

[dice=Crit Confirm]1d20+17

[dice=Tiger Fang]1d20+12
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6

[dice=Crit COnfirm]1d20+12

[dice=Ice Tusk]1d20+17
[dice=Damage]1d6+3
[dice=Cold]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6

[dice=Crit Confirm]1d20+17

AC 24, so with flanking bonus added, all but the second crit with Tiger Fang confirms!

Lady Ihrin sinks Tiger Fang and Ice Tusk deep into the piscodaemon's profane flesh! It shrieks, both verbally and telepathically! SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wrenching Tiger Fang free from its slimy lobster-like carapace releases a torrent of greenish-black ichor!

She hacks deep into its lobster-like pincer with a second stroke of Tiger Fang, releasing more pus and reeking ichor! GNNAAAAARRRRRGHHH!!! MY CLAAAWWWW!!! it groans aloud and telepathically, its tentacles flailing around its foaming maw!

Wrenching Ice Tusk loose causes the Whisperer to collapse, and Ihrin realizes it was only standing because it had been impaled upon her samurai swords! A third geyser of ichor erupts from that wound, and after several seconds of slowing spasms, the piscodaemon lays still in an expanding pool of foul black fluid...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Dang, Lady Ihrin, nice sneaky crits lol...

A quick search of the piscodaemon's corpse turns up nothing.

A careful examination of the well reveals that the water in it is vile-tasting, having been befouled by the piscodaemon's evil slime. Those who drink more than a sip of it are likely to be very ill, if not contract filth fever or the black death...

There may be treasure sunken deep in the murky depths of the well, but discovering such treasure, if indeed there be any to find, would require diving into that putrid water...


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

"Fie ca zeii bătrâni să vă ia și să vă păstreze în iadul pe care l-au creat" Ihrin says in her childhood tongue. She then spits on its body and turns from it looking to Johann.

"let us continue" She says cold and heartless.

For those who known Romanian:
"May the old gods take you, and keep you in the hell they have created"


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"I might have a solution to exploring the water. I may summon a Water Elemental to see what is down there and fetch it for us?" She says as a suggestion.


Lounging in the Catacombs under Istanbul and discussing their future with her companions, the wood elf druiddess Badger gnaws on some bitter, rancid-tasting nalfeshnee jerky she insisted on harvesting from the demon they killed on Brocken Peak during the Walpurgisnacht in the Harz Mountains...

Now we've got a clutch of three eggs, what to do with 'em, aye?


Badger, Wood Elf Druiddess wrote:

Lounging in the Catacombs under Istanbul and discussing their future with her companions, the wood elf druiddess Badger gnaws on some bitter, rancid-tasting nalfeshnee jerky she insisted on harvesting from the demon they killed on Brocken Peak during the Walpurgisnacht in the Harz Mountains...

Now we've got a clutch of three eggs, what to do with 'em, aye?

Guzzling mead from a drinking horn, Brutalitops pauses to answer: I've got a great, big, delicious omelette in mind...*BURP!!*


You will NOT eat our babies, Brutalitops, you savage! We're going to hatch them and raise them, you brute! Stinking barbarians... scoffs Badger, flinging a piece of demon jerky at her adventuring companion...


Badger, Wood Elf Druiddess wrote:
You will NOT eat our babies, Brutalitops, you savage! We're going to hatch them and raise them, you brute! Stinking barbarians... scoffs Badger, flinging a piece of demon jerky at her adventuring companion...

Sharpening his legendary "Flying Glaive", the Norse paladin of Odin and newly-appointed Earl of Kent Olaf Razoraxe interjects: Awww, come now, Frau Badger! Can't we have a nice dragon egg omelette? Hahahahaa!!


Badger, Wood Elf Druiddess wrote:
You will NOT eat our babies, Brutalitops, you savage! We're going to hatch them and raise them, you brute! Stinking barbarians... scoffs Badger, flinging a piece of demon jerky at her adventuring companion...

Do you have the slightest notion of how to raise baby dragons, Badger? asks Flick Arcanista, doubtfully...


These dragons are unique on Earth, my friends! exclaims Father Bandini, a heretical cleric who worships Jupiter... Each of these eggs is worth a king's ransom! We should sell them at auction to the highest royal bidder! We'll be filthy rich!

Pater Bandini winks at Flick and gulps red wine from a gold chalice...


Pater Antonio Di Bandini wrote:

These dragons are unique on Earth, my friends! exclaims Father Bandini, a heretical cleric who worships Jupiter... Each of these eggs is worth a king's ransom! We should sell them at auction to the highest royal bidder! We'll be filthy rich!

Pater Bandini winks at Flick and gulps red wine from a gold chalice...

*purrrr*...*meow*... I like the sound of filthy rich, Padre Bandini! How filthy? I can imagine pretty filthy... nasty filthy...*purrrrr*

Mahari's tail flicks playfully...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P chats:

"Right you are then, I'll pass that along, so I will"


At that moment, the Company of the Beryllium Dragon are surprised by the sudden appearance out of thin air of their recently acquainted and somewhat antagonistic "career coach", Rumplestiltskin, gnome trickster archmage supreme!

I love to be the bearer of bad news! Hahahaha!! Guess what your not-so-motherly turquoise dragon friend Grossevapour has done with the precious eggs you worked so hard to conceive! HEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!!


Rumplestilskin wrote:

At that moment, the Company of the Beryllium Dragon are surprised by the sudden appearance out of thin air of their recently acquainted and somewhat antagonistic "career coach", Rumplestiltskin, gnome trickster archmage supreme!

I love to be the bearer of bad news! Hahahaha!! Guess what your not-so-motherly turquoise dragon friend Grossevapour has done with the precious eggs you worked so hard to conceive! HEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!!

Badger gasps and scowls in alarm at the gnome prankster... Curse ye, Rumplestiltskin! Ye come when you're not wanted, and can't be found when needed! What trick are you trying to play NOW, ye old billygoat!?


HAHAHAHAHAAARRR!!! laughs the old gnome at Badger's irritated expression. It be no trick o' mine, lassy!! Nay! It be your dragon Grossevapour who plays the tricks this time! Hahahahahaaa!!

Rumplestiltskin leers gleefully at the consternation on the faces of his most recent favorite playthings...


I'm still trying to forgive you for sending us to Friar Tucker's kobold abbey to learn proper trap-crafting and stronghold defense tactics, Rumplestiltskin. Don't tempt me to use your cunning little skull as a drinking mug... Out with it! What do ye know!?

Olaf growls and grips his infamous Flying Glaive as he eyes the unlikable gnome trickster...


HOHOHOHOOO!! OH, THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES AS YOU RAN FOR YOUR LIVES THROUGH TUCKER'S KOBOLDS' GAUNTLET!! AHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YOU THOUGHT THAT GAS SPORE WAS REALLY A BEHOLDER, OLAF!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!! AND THE "HINDENBURG" CHAMBER... OH! HAHAHAHAAA!! Rumplestilskin rocks back and forth, holding his sides, his face red, his eyes watering...

Okay... Okay... Haha... I'll tell ye what she's done! She's given the eggs as hostage to three different caretakers in exchange for treasure and alliance! One she gave to the Ottoman Sultan of the Turks, Murad II! Another she gave to the father, the copper dragon, Kupferflügel! And the third, she gave to YOUR lord, he says, leering and pointing at Earl Olaf, Duke of Gloucester, Humphrey of Lancaster!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

For a moment, the Company of the Beryllium Dragon is at a loss for words, and they sit, quietly glaring at Rumplestiltskin as the gnome trickster has his long laugh at their expense. Then, they begin to plot and scheme...


Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Telepathic last words to Lord P:
In his tomb in sunken R'lyeh, Dread Cthulhu lies sleeping... That which is not dead can eternal lie... In stranger eons... even death may die...

The piscodaemon falls still, its vile ichor pooling around the monstrous corpse...


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)
Mwikali wrote:
"I might have a solution to exploring the water. I may summon a Water Elemental to see what is down there and fetch it for us?" She says as a suggestion.

"A good idea, Mwikali. I'd go myself if I still had my old armor, but alas it was destroyed years ago."

Never thought I'd miss the old Plate Armor of the Deep I had.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:
Mwikali wrote:
"I might have a solution to exploring the water. I may summon a Water Elemental to see what is down there and fetch it for us?" She says as a suggestion.

"A good idea, Mwikali. I'd go myself if I still had my old armor, but alas it was destroyed years ago."

Never thought I'd miss the old Plate Armor of the Deep I had.

Yes! Haha!


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

"I would have no problem holding my breath," says the Fox as he looks into the well, "but I don't like the idea of submerging myself in that. If it doesn't require too much of you, Mwikali, I'm sure the elemental could weather that environment without trouble."


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"It shall take a few moments but I will summon one." Mwikali casts her summoning spell.Summon Monster 4 to summon a medium Water elemental form the Elemental plane of water.

Aquan:
"I summon you oh tears of the Orisha to aid me and my allies in searching the well for treasure. Please aid us in our time of need, scout out the well find the treasure and bring it back to me. Should you need help pull on the rope, and I shall assist you with more of The Orishas' gifts"
She says bowing to the creature.

'Now we wait by the well, should the Tears of Creation need our aid it will pull on the rope and I shall animate it" She tells the others looking at Ihrin a bit longer before she then waits at the edge of the well.


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin slips into the nearby darkness. She rests her hands on the wall having sat her blades on the ground. She stares into the wall blankly focusing on her breathing as she ignores her companions. She knew of what he spoke. She had seen them, felt them. Could they have brought her back?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Mwikali's summoned water elemental dutifully explores the depths of the well. Nothing of real value is found. The elemental finds only the bones of numerous creatures that died and were tossed in the well, or were past victims of the piscodaemon.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Continuing their exploration of the fifth level of the Catacombs, the Mighty Ones enter a richly furnished antechamber (area 25 on the map) with silk tapestries on the walls, velvet carpets on the floors, a long oak couch with satin cushions stuffed with feathers, pine end tables, a mahogany high backed chair, and a bronze chamber pot. A silver flask inlaid with beryls and garnets rests on one of the pine end tables, and a crystal decanter of red wine rests on the other.

Further investigation reveals that the jeweled silver flask, though non-magical, is probably valuable, and contains fine brandy.

The jeweled silver flask is worth 500 gp, and the brandy itself is worth 30 gp. The crystal decanter of red wine is worth 40 gp. Each of the four silk tapestries is worth 300 gp and weighs 10 pounds.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Continuing exploration of level 5 of the Catacombs, Cobra Johann and Lady Ihrin scouting ahead, the party discovers bedchambers for cult members in areas 26 and 27...

Behind black velvet curtains are guest chambers furnished with beds covered with pelts, silken pillows, and down comforters. Oak nightstands and porcelain chamber pots complete the furnishings here.

There is little of real value to be looted in these two bedchambers, and both are currently unoccupied...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

A more thorough search of the bedroom with two beds uncovers a bag of holding I hidden under one of the beds.

There are only the following items inside this magic bag: a pale metallic green egg, scaly, and the size of a human man's head, coated in oil and wrapped in waxed cloth; an empty jar labeled oil of incubation; and a leather scroll tube containing a contract written in Draconic and English, between the turquoise dragoness Grossevapour and the Duke of Gloucester Humphrey of Lancaster...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Knowledge (arcana) DC 20:
The egg is a fertilized beryllium dragon egg worth at least 100,000 gp!


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali looks at it and raises a brow

Arcana: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30


Damn you, Rumplestiltskin. Damn you straight to Hel!! I can't believe you aren't somehow the author of this betrayal! Earl Olaf grinds his teeth, knowing Rumplestiltskin was still too powerful for he and his companions to defeat in combat... Well, two are as good as still in our possession: my lord Duke of Gloucester is a worthy warden for the one. And who can begrudge Papa Kupferflügel if he wants one to raise? But the one in Murad's hands... That one we must recover!


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"A Dragons egg, interesting. I shall claim this. If any have objections?"


Earl of Kent Olaf Razoraxe wrote:
Damn you, Rumplestiltskin. Damn you straight to Hel!! I can't believe you aren't somehow the author of this betrayal! Earl Olaf grinds his teeth, knowing Rumplestiltskin was still too powerful for he and his companions to defeat in combat... Well, two are as good as still in our possession: my lord Duke of Gloucester is a worthy warden for the one. And who can begrudge Papa Kupferflügel if he wants one to raise? But the one in Murad's hands... That one we must recover!

Yes! At any risk, we must rescue our baby from that madman! The Turks are atrocious! They impale their enemies alive, skin them alive, saw them in half, bury them alive...


AYE!! THEN WE SHALL *BELLLLLCH!!* SLAY THIS SULTAN MURAD FOR DARING TO *BURRRRRP!!* STEAL OUR OMELETTE, RIGHT EARL OLAF!?


Brutalitops Bin Bayazet wrote:
AYE!! THEN WE SHALL *BELLLLLCH!!* SLAY THIS SULTAN MURAD FOR DARING TO *BURRRRRP!!* STEAL OUR OMELETTE, RIGHT EARL OLAF!?

Whoah. Slow your snow skis Brutalitops... We're not going to be able to get anywhere near Murad, first of all... and even if we did, I don't think we are ready to confront a sorcerer of that power... He's not what he seems to be, boy... He's a shapeshifter... A grand prince among his kind... A maharajah rakshasa... masquerading as Turkish Sultans for the past few successions... a wily manipulator...

Olaf stares grimly at the razor sharp keenness of the blade on his infamous Flying Glaive...

We can't kill Murad... yet... but we can do some damage to his court... maybe kill his most powerful ally: the ancient blue dragon Adalhabarq, who now lairs in the ruins of the Hippodrome... That should send the appropriate message. And we must steal back our egg!


Blue dragon?... *BURP!*... JA, WE CAN SLAY A BLUE WYRM, RIGHT, BADGER!? I'LL BET ITS HEART, 'N TEETH, 'N EYEBALLS... *BELLLLCH!!*... YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOVE TO HARVEST... EVERY. PART. OF. EVERY. THING. WE. KILL!?... 'N ARE ALWAYS *BURP!!* WONDERING ALOUD TO THE HEAVENS ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY'RE WORTH??... WELL, I BET--


Brutalitops Bin Bayazet wrote:
Blue dragon?... *BURP!*... JA, WE CAN SLAY A BLUE WYRM, RIGHT, BADGER!? I'LL BET ITS HEART, 'N TEETH, 'N EYEBALLS... *BELLLLCH!!*... YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOVE TO HARVEST... EVERY. PART. OF. EVERY. THING. WE. KILL!?... 'N ARE ALWAYS *BURP!!* WONDERING ALOUD TO THE HEAVENS ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY'RE WORTH??... WELL, I BET--

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!! I GET WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITH THIS, YE DRUNKEN VIKING!! The dragon's parts will be worth a lot! But so will its hoard, you witless, mead-swilling, son-of-an-efreeti!


I have always suspected that the Ottoman Sultan was a maharajah rakshasa... ever since I read about them in the Devil's Bible... but how do you KNOW that is what he is, Earl Olaf? How are you so certain?


Flick Arcanista wrote:
I have always suspected that the Ottoman Sultan was a maharajah rakshasa... ever since I read about them in the Devil's Bible... but how do you KNOW that is what he is, Earl Olaf? How are you so certain?

You know how our Lady Badger insists on harvesting every bit of every monster we've ever killed in hope that it has some value? That's how I am with knowledge, my Lady Flick. I have probably read every grimoire you have, even though I'm not an arcanist... I read the Codex Gigas as well, my lady... I know what kind of devils and demons walk amongst men, wearing their guise... And I know a good deal more than that... Odin's ravens tell me secrets even the sagest wizards and witches don't know about...


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)
Mwikali wrote:
"A Dragons egg, interesting. I shall claim this. If any have objections?"

"None, so long as you raise it well. Every creature deserves a chance at a happy life."


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"True, I wish this burgeoning child to become a protector to Africa and its people."


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P seems a little upset as they start talking about making the Dragon a protector of weapon.

"Welllll....."

Says Lord P apoligilty.

"Well that is a fine thing but there in lie's the problem. See Dragons are a tricky thing. mortals have a lust for such things. Meny a mortal king would like that Dragon under their control. We would be spending our time fighting of such types seeking to take it for their own. So May I suggest you let me take it to the Queen of the Fey. She will be know who of the Dragon Kin should raise it, for that agg will have family, believe me."

He says somberly. Then adds.

"I ask nort of the treasure you have found to date. But this one thing I ask of thee all. I ask not for myself but for the dragon kind."


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"A clever creature you are Lord Perpireen, How about this. let me make another stuffed creature to accompany it to your realm" She says smiling as she looks at the egg.

"That way I can see it whenever I like? But only when I complete such a creature"

3,451 to 3,500 of 3,813 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.