Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


3,351 to 3,400 of 3,825 << first < prev | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | next > last >>

M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES, ROUND 2 POSITIONS!


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

Using flurry of blows and also spending 1 ki point for another attack on that flurry. Now at 4/6 ki.
attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30
attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32
attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

30 damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
32 damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
37 damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

extra Jabbing damage if 2 of those 3 are actually hits: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6
if all 3 were hits then add this also: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 5) = 16

The Fox steps closer to Humphrey and his fists attack him rapid fire.


The Ogon Fox wrote:

Using flurry of blows and also spending 1 ki point for another attack on that flurry. Now at 4/6 ki.

[dice=attack]d20+19
[dice=attack]d20+19
[dice=attack]d20+19
[dice=attack]d20+14
[dice=attack]d20+9

[dice=30 damage]1d10+9
[dice=32 damage]1d10+9
[dice=37 damage]1d10+9

[dice=extra Jabbing damage if 2 of those 3 are actually hits]2d6
[dice=if all 3 were hits then add this also]4d6

The Fox steps closer to Humphrey and his fists attack him rapid fire.

The Fox lands three punches on Humphrey, adding 121 damage to Johann's 38, bringing Humphrey's total damage to 159 already! Nice work!

Humphrey grunts in shock and pain as the Fox's rapid fire fists crack his ribs!


Dazzled, enraged and in pain, Duke Humphrey retaliates against the Fox and Cobra Johann, striking twice at each with his green-glowing falchion...

Against Fox: 1d20 + 35 ⇒ (10) + 35 = 45 deals 2d4 + 21 ⇒ (3, 4) + 21 = 28 slashing damage plus 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 unholy damage, and second swing: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (2) + 30 = 32 deals 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5 slashing damage plus 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 unholy damage...

Shifting five feet to move adjacent to Cobra Johann, Humphrey continues his assault...

Third swing at Cobra Johann: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (13) + 25 = 38 deals 2d4 + 21 ⇒ (1, 3) + 21 = 25 slashing damage plus 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6 unholy damage, and fourth swing: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31 deals 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 slashing damage plus 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11 unholy damage...


Duke Phillip gurgles and twitches on the chamber floor...

Constitution check to stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 succeeds...

...but he stabilizes rather than bleeding to death...


DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES OF HAZARD!! ROUND 2!! FIGHT!!

DIRE BEAR JOHANN! (Bites Humphrey!)
OGON FOX! (Punches Humphrey thrice!)
HUMPHREY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER! (Strikes Fox and Johann twice each!)
PHILLIP THE GOOD DUKE OF BURGUNDY! (Stabilizes on the floor!)
LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBELL!
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Meanwhile, inside Lord Perpireen's extradimensional fairy house inside Mwikali's pack, the Fey Lord's raven friend squawks in amazement at something he reads in the newspaper: This is unbelievable, Lord Perpireen! Did you know that in less than five centuries, there will be a Great War that involves half the "civilized" world?? And it will be sparked by a single assassination...


Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester wrote:

Dazzled, enraged and in pain, Duke Humphrey retaliates against the Fox and Cobra Johann, striking twice at each with his green-glowing falchion...

Against Fox: 1d20+35 deals 2d4+21 slashing damage plus 2d6 unholy damage, and second swing: 1d20+30 deals 2d4 slashing damage plus 2d6 unholy damage...

Shifting five feet to move adjacent to Cobra Johann, Humphrey continues his assault...

Third swing at Cobra Johann: 1d20+25 deals 2d4+21 slashing damage plus 2d6 unholy damage, and fourth swing: 1d20+20 deals 2d4 slashing damage pluits 2d6 unholy damage...

EDIT: BLINDED, not dazzled, Humphrey has a 50% miss chance on each of the above attacks, missing on 01-50: 1st attack on Fox 1d100 ⇒ 21 misses! 2nd attack on Fox 1d100 ⇒ 29 also misses! 3rd attack on Johann 1d100 ⇒ 19 misses! 4th attack on Johann 1d100 ⇒ 29 also misses! Nice job, Mwikali!

Blinded and profusely bleeding, Humphrey lashes out wildly at Fox and Johann, but with his eyes stitched shut by Mwikali's witchcraft, he misses the shapeshifting duo!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin will strike at Humphrey

TIger Fang: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Holy: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Sneak Attack: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 4, 6, 2) = 26


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali will go over to Phillip and use her cloak to spilt and writhe before wrapping about his form and slaying him.

Coup de grace him with my Animate clothing?


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse frowns and calls to Mwikali. "Stay your hand for a moment, please. Remember we still must deal with their simulacra. It's better to leave them alive if possible until we're assured they can't be revived."


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin will strike at Humphrey

[dice=TIger Fang]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak Attack]6d6

Too eager for blood, Tiger Fang flails wildly at the blind Humphrey and misses by inches... WHIFF!


Mwikali wrote:

Mwikali will go over to Phillip and use her cloak to spilt and writhe before wrapping about his form and slaying him.

Coup de grace him with my Animate clothing?

Unless Mwikali heeds Sir Alphonse's request to spare Phillip, Mwikali's animated cloak strangles the last bit of life out of Phillip, and his disembodied spirit is drawn down into the simulacrum in the deepest caverns... Mwikali?


She had to move over to him anyway, so she has a round to think about it; CdG is a Full Round Action.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Storm Dragon wrote:
She had to move over to him anyway, so she has a round to think about it; CdG is a Full Round Action.

True.


LAY THAT BEEFY VENGEANCE ON HUMPHREY, SIR ALPHONSE!! EEEEEEK!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

In Lord Perpireen's miniature magnificent mansion, the raven continues: Yeah, it says in this edition of the New York Times, 12 July, 1914... Archduke Franz Ferdinand is going to be assassinated by a member of the Black Hand secret society... That's going to be a major cause of what will be known as the Great War, and later, as World War One!!... Yeah...that's correct, my Lord Perpireen, there'll be TWO World Wars... Heheh... Neato! The bespectacled raven pauses to slurp some coffee with cream and lots of sugar prepared by Lord Perpireen's unseen servants... *slurrrrrp* Ahhh... This coffee is the finest, my lord! Excellent brew, excellent...


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)
Initiative Monkey wrote:
LAY THAT BEEFY VENGEANCE ON HUMPHREY, SIR ALPHONSE!! EEEEEEK!!

My b, I thought there was an enemy turn ahead of me.

Alphonse charges in an, taking his own advice, aims to strike Humphrey with the butt of his scythe.

Nonlethal Charge!: 1d20 + 15 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 15 + 5 + 2 - 4 = 30
Damage: 2d4 + 21 + 12 ⇒ (3, 4) + 21 + 12 = 40

Add an extra 12 if he's secretly an Evil Dragon, Outsider, or Undead.


Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:
Initiative Monkey wrote:
LAY THAT BEEFY VENGEANCE ON HUMPHREY, SIR ALPHONSE!! EEEEEEK!!

My b, I thought there was an enemy turn ahead of me.

Alphonse charges in an, taking his own advice, aims to strike Humphrey with the butt of his scythe.

[dice=Nonlethal Charge!]1d20+15+5+2-4
[dice=Damage]2d4+21+12

Add an extra 12 if he's secretly an Evil Dragon, Outsider, or Undead.

*THWOOOKK!!* The butt of Foereaper cracks the Duke of Gloucester in the forehead! GAAHH!!


DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES OF HAZARD!! ROUND 3!! FIGHT!!

DIRE BEAR JOHANN!
OGON FOX!
HUMPHREY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER!
PHILLIP THE GOOD DUKE OF BURGUNDY!
LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBELL!
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20
Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester wrote:
The Fox lands three punches on Humphrey, adding 121 damage to Johann's 38, bringing Humphrey's total damage to 159 already! Nice work!

I did 15+19+15+6+16 = 71 damage, not 121.

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 197/208 HP; Init +8; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 18][Reflex 15][Will 13],[CMD:42, vs grapple 44], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 16/16], [Hours of Major Aspect 16/16] Buff/Debuffs: -6 strength

Bite PA Attack 1 & damage: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 183d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + 21 + (2) = 29

Bite PA Attack 2 & damage: 1d20 + 17 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 17 - 5 = 313d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 1) + 21 + (6) = 34

Bite PA Attack 3 & damage: 1d20 + 17 - 10 ⇒ (3) + 17 - 10 = 103d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2) + 21 + (3) = 35

The huge snakes tries to end Humphrey!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
The Ogon Fox wrote:
Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester wrote:
The Fox lands three punches on Humphrey, adding 121 damage to Johann's 38, bringing Humphrey's total damage to 159 already! Nice work!
I did 15+19+15+6+16 = 71 damage, not 121.

Oops, thank you. Recalculating Humphrey's current damage...


Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:

[dice=Bite PA Attack 1 & damage]d20+17; 3d6+21+d6

[dice=Bite PA Attack 2 & damage]d20+17-5; 3d6+21+d6

[dice=Bite PA Attack 3 & damage]d20+17-10; 3d6+21+d6

The huge snakes tries to end Humphrey!

Johann's first strike is wildly off target...

His second strike sinks his fangs deep into Humphrey's left thigh! YOWCH!!

Though blinded, Humphrey leaps aside of Johann's third strike...


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

No ki-fueled extra this time, so just 4 attacks:
attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (14) + 19 = 33
attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21
attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

on the 33 to hit: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
on the 32 to hit: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
if the 21 hit: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

extra Jabbing damage if 2 of those 3 are actually hits: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7
if all 3 were hits then add this also: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 1) = 5

The Fox continues jabbing at the blinded servitor of evil!


Cobra Johann's bite on Humphrey's thigh causes the Duke of Gloucester to scream in pain and lower his guard, stumbling into the Fox's rapid fire punches! He groans and topples to the floor, twitching and gasping before falling still!

Huzzah! Well done, Mighty Ones! The devil-worshipping dukes are defeated. Each PC has also gained enough XP to advance to 13th level! Congratulations!


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P stopped spreading one of his favourite Marmalades on a home cooked crumpet. And look over to his fine feathered friend.

"My dear Prince Molack Arrkka Reeeek, has no one every told you to never believed what your read in the news papers. You know I read one once that said, bit coin was with more than gold How kind a bit of a coin be worth more than gold. Humm. or the time I asked a mage once to scay the future for a sign. Do you know what he could see, humm Danger, Road works for the next 3 miles". Realy what kind of a road works? and why would it be a danger in the next for miles. Trust me best not try and fathem the future."

He then took a bight of his crumpet.


The tides are turning in the cosmic war between Good and Evil, Law and Chaos. All around the world, significant events are occurring as prophets have foretold in occult manuscripts...

The Antichrist and many of his mightiest minions have been defeated by the Mighty Ones in the Catacombs of Rome, but phylacteries and simulacra must still be found and destroyed to ensure the final destruction and righteous damnation of those wicked villains!

In what was once Constantinople, now called Istanbul by its Ottoman conquerors, former Eastern Roman Emperor John VIII Paleologos, recently slain defending his city from the ancient blue dragon Adhalabarq and Ottoman Sultan Murad II, has been secretly resurrected by his chaplain and hides out in the Catacombs beneath the ancient Byzantium. His pleas for aid from the West fell on obstinate ears, the Pope and Holy Roman Emperor refusing to send aid to an empire that refused to accept the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Church. Now it was too late to stop the siege, and the Ottoman Turks would soon be at the gates of the West...

Angry and defeated, John VIII Paleologos dictates a letter to Pope Eugenius IV, not aware that the Pope has been abducted and replaced by the Church of Lucifer, and also to Emperor Sigismund, unaware that the Holy Roman Emperor has only recently miraculously recovered from an evil magical illness that had him on his deathbed in the Palatinate of the Rhine...

Let us see how they will respond to this news that their lack of action has led to the eastern gate of Christendom being breached by the Turks... Soon, Murad II and his blue dragon will be breathing lightning down their perfumed necks... We shall see how they like THAT!!


Flying out of his cavernous lair in the Black Forest in anger and outrage, the ancient green dragon Grünneraver serves to check the wanton and destructive rampage of Wormwood the ancient red dragon from Mercury, who has flown from his lair in Mount Vesuvius to wreak desolation upon the kingdoms of Europe in revenge for his ignominious defeat at the hands of the Mighty Ones and Bishop Vitelleschi of Renati!

Following the wildfires burning his Black Forest back to the savage red wyrm, he confronts Wormwood over the burning city of Freiburg...

Draconic: YOU ARROGANT, BLOATED WRETCH, WORMWOOD!! HOW DARE YOU BURN MY FOREST!? YOU'VE OVERFLOWN YOUR BOUNDS, YOU SMOKE-BELCHING, HERD-GOBBLING, HOARD-STEALING FAT-ASS!!!

The two ancient dragons lock in mortal combat, battling for several minutes before Grünerraver is forced to retreat, badly burnt and bleeding from bites and claw wounds!


Draconic: RRRAAAARRRRR!!! THAT'S RIGHT, YE GREEN WEAKLING!! WINGED FROG!! YE THOUGHT YE COULD STOP ME FROM BURNING YOUR STUPID FOREST AS I PLEASE!? FOOLISH DRAKELING!! FLY BACK TO WHATEVER HOLE YE CRAWLED OUT OF!! I AM WORMWOOD, DRAGON OF ARMAGEDDON!! I WAS FORETOLD BY THE PROPHET JOHN, AND I DO AS I PLEASE!! *COUGH!!*-*COUGH!!*

But in spite of his braggadocio, Wormwood is also badly wounded, scarred by Grünerraver's acidic breath, and also scored by bleeding claw wounds and ferocious bites. He has lost the will to continue his deadly rampage, and flies painfully back to his lair at Mount Vesuvius to lick his wounds...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

LORD P stops his tea drinking and looks around.

"Did you hear that Molack?"

The Raven shuck his head.

"That was the sound of a great warm in pain. Something has happened.I'm sorry but I must go and fine out what."

With that made a window to the land of the fey.

"You coming?"

He asked he friend.

Again a shake of the head.

"I need to do the dishes"

Lord P nodded now and stepped throw the window.

Leveling and going to see
Grünerraver the Green Wyrm


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

LORD P stops his tea drinking and looks around.

"Did you hear that Molack?"

The Raven shuck his head.

"That was the sound of a great warm in pain. Something has happened.I'm sorry but I must go and fine out what."

With that made a window to the land of the fey.

"You coming?"

He asked he friend.

Again a shake of the head.

"I need to do the dishes"

Lord P nodded now and stepped throw the window.

Leveling and going to see
Grünerraver the Green Wyrm

I will send PMs to you about this as soon as I get my thoughts organized. How does Lord P wish to travel to the Black Forest to find Grünerraver's lair? He might want some companions with him when he meets with the green wyrm... Am delivering pizzas ATM so I can't post in more detail till later...


In the ruined Imperial Palace, Ottoman Sultan Murad II receives a message whispered by one of his spies, a shadow demon named Sliirx...

So! Those mortal heroes, the Mighty Ones, have the Heart of King Solomon Diamond in their possession, and are trying to keep it hidden away... I must send my Arrows of Dispatch to take it from them and bring it here to me... Such a jewel would fuel several resurrections... or fund my renovations of the Hagia Sophia and then some...


The Ottoman Sultan commands Sliirx the shadow demon to assemble his favorite team of commandos: سهام ديسباتش: Saham Dispatch, The Arrows of Dispatch...


Among these Arrows of Dispatch are a number of cunning individuals who have had chance encounters with or previous reasons to pursue one or other of the Mighty Ones...

Amir the Snake Charmer had purchased magical treasures no longer needed by the Mighty Ones when they were in Marrakesh. He was a druid, a wild man of the desert, who had an affinity for serpents, especially venomous vipers...


Though he had been liberated from a life of bondage as a slave gladiator in Marrakesh's Arena of Death by Emir Zagathoth, former Crusader of the Catacombs (that fell in Japan during the mission to rescue Ogon Fox), Benjamin Bin Laden was still a devout Muslim, and it did not take long for him to come to the Ottoman Sultan Murad II's attention as a deadly slayer in the Arena of Death (where he continued to compete as a free gladiator under Emir Landry du Orleans)...

He joined the Arrows of Dispatch shortly after the fall of Constantinople, and has been one of their deadliest killers...


Blacksmith Jafar was Benjamin Bin Laden's flanking partner in many skirmishes, both in the Arena of Death, and out of it, on some assassination mission for Murad II. Strong as a bull, he favors an oversized earthbreaker mallet as his weapon of choice...

He is a master weaponsmith, armorer, and blacksmith, in addition to being one of the Sultan's most ruthless killers...


The efreeti Razaad Bin Razaard, who once faced the Desert Jackals in the court of the former Emir Al'Haaq of Marrakesh, was a founding member of the Sultan's Arrows of Dispatch, forming the team at Murad's command shortly after the Crusaders of the Catacombs joined the Desert Jackals in liberating Marrakesh.


After he was killed by the Crusaders of the Catacombs on the rooftops of a fog-shrouded Rome, the body of the ninja assassin that had tracked Ogon Fox all the way from Japan was stolen by the Sultan's agent, Hisao of the Yellow Reeds (a former Lusty Fool). The ninja Hisao brought his clansmen's body back with him in his bag of holding to Murad's court, and paid for his resurrection, earning the Iga Shinobi ninja's undying loyalty...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P was looking for the Mighty ones, the oped his magic bag he had placed in Mwikali's pack. Hoping it was still in there.


Another old foe of the Desert Jackals who benefited from the Sultan's favor was the Vizier Akhbad Bin Jabaar, who had once served the former Emir Al'Haaq of Marrakesh as advisor, and was a skilled fire wizard. Resurrected by Sultan Murad's most powerful cleric, Akhbad Bin Jabaar now serves as Vizier of the Arrows of Dispatch.


LOOT: +1 mithral breastplate; +1 longsword named "Perfidy"; cloak of resistance +1; ring of protection +1; potions of expeditious retreat (2); potions of cure moderate wounds (2); 45 gold ducats; 33 silver shillings.


Approximately one minute after Humphrey falls unconscious, a special wish-enhanced contingency magic teleports all clothing, armor, weapons, jewelry, and other possessions on the Duke of Gloucester's body elsewhere, presumably onto his simulacrum down in the deepest caverns!


The stink of Evil assaults Alphonse's senses in this profane chapel of Lucifer. The nexus of this aura is the ruby idol of the Devil himself, sparkling in the garish fire light from the cauldrons. It must be worth a king's ransom in gold... The Prince of Darkness, Satan, the Fallen Angel... Beautiful and terrible to behold... Bat-winged and forked tail, goat horns and cloven hooves, armored in glittering breastplate, armed with giant, oversized trident...

The black, bloodstained basalt altar before this sinister idol also radiates strong evil to Alphonse's senses...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P looks around,

now where are the others?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

Lord P looks around,

now where are the others?

If he means his PC companions, emerging from Mwikali's pack, Lord Perpireen can see that the others are in the Chapel of Lucifer and have slain all three evil dukes...


So lifelike is the ruby idol, and so pervading the aura of evil it radiates, it almost feels like The Devil himself were present...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Raps his cape up and flies to them.

"Hello my fellows and thats a grand thing you have done there. And I know you would be wanting to go to a bar, have a few drinks and celebrate But here's the thing, I needs you help to find a green dragon mate of mine. I think he may be in a wee bit of bother and well I kind of owe him as he saved me life once. So would you be willing to help?"


As the Mighty Ones catch their breath over the unconscious bodies of Dukes Phillip and Humphrey, the ghost of Joan of Arc appears a final time to Sir Alphonse and the others, this time in a gown, unmarked by any sign of fire, her hair braided and crowned with garlands. She smiles and embraces the Oath Keeper, who feels a refreshing coolness as she kisses both his cheeks... Merci beaucoup, Sir Alphonse...

Then she is gone...


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

"Getting frisky with a ghost I see" Mwikali says with a giggle

3,351 to 3,400 of 3,825 << first < prev | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.