Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


3,301 to 3,350 of 3,809 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Johann Kaltgeboren- Dire Bear! wrote:

"We shall give you a quick end!" Johann moves forward to slash and grab the lich and hopefully shut down his spellcasting.

[dice= Claw Attack 1 & damage]d20+20; 2d6+9+2d6

But no! It is a terrible first attempt!

Although Sir Alphonse's aura of courage fortifies the Werebeast of the Black Forest's spirit, he is still taken aback enough by the gruesome rigormortis grin the Lich Duke of Bedford flashes him as he lunges to attack, and his claw falters at the last second, reluctant to touch the sickly gray undead thing before him!


Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:
Hides, He is not supposed to be there.

Go ahead and roll Stealth check to see how well hidden Lord Perpireen is... I'm sure your Stealth is even more unearthly than his Perception, but you never know... Perception 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (5) + 24 = 29


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

As Dire Bear, does Johann have reach? If so, he can 5 ft shift and full attack in round 1...


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin Strikes from her hiding spot

[dice=Katana 1]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak attack]6d6

[dice=Crit COnfirm]1d20+16

[dice=Katana 2]1d20+11
[dice=Damage]1d8+6
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=Holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak Attack]6d6

[dice=Wakizashi]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]1d6+3
[dice=Cold]1d6
[dice=holy]1d6
[dice=Sneak Attack]6d6

Lady Dracul materializes from the shadows with Tiger Fang and Ice Tusk scissor-shearing the Lich Duke's skull-like head cleanly off his skeletal shoulders!

Lich Duke John of Bedford is fallen under the samurai-rogue's masterful cuts...


The Lich Duke of Bedford will reincarnate in 1d10 ⇒ 7 days, unless his phylactery is found and destroyed before that time...


LOOT:
+1 unholy longsword "Hellsteel";
+1 breastplate;
cloak of resistance +1;
gold and ruby signet ring of Duke of Bedford worth 6,000 gp;
ring of protection +1


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Perception checks from everyone, please...


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

"There are more about" She says wiping the blades clean on the body.

Perception: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali looks to the other."Let us take his goods"

perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Lady Ihrin and Mwikali both hear the sounds of the other two Luciferian noblemen preparing to make a stand coming from the northwest... (Area 23 of LEVEL 5 OF THE CATACOMBS...)


Heard from the chapel to the northwest: We must summon reinforcements, Duke of Gloucester! Your brother has fallen! They will soon be upon us! We must call upon the Devil for aid, before it is too late!


Heard from the chapel to the northwest: Already!? They have defeated John so quickly... Yes... We shall need devilish aid... We must use the altar bell! Quickly!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

INITIATIVES:

HUMPHREY 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
LORD PERPIREEN 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
DIRE BEAR JOHANN 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
LADY IHRIN 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
OGON FOX 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
MWIKALI & KIKU 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
PHILLIP THE GOOD 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
SIR ALPHONSE 1d20 ⇒ 2


DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES OF HAZARD!! ROUND 1!! FIGHT!!

DIRE BEAR JOHANN!
OGON FOX!
HUMPHREY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER!
PHILLIP THE GOOD DUKE OF BURGUNDY!
LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBELL!
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

BATTLE MAT PIC FOR DUKES DUST-UP!


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

The Fox, hearing something about a bell for reinforcements, dashes forward. On seeing the bell, he places himself squarely in front of it in an effort to prevent the dukes from reaching it. He crouches in a fighting stance.

I think that's at least 60 feet, which means I need a double move to do it (my speed is 50). Jabbing style activated as a swift action.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
The Ogon Fox wrote:

The Fox, hearing something about a bell for reinforcements, dashes forward. On seeing the bell, he places himself squarely in front of it in an effort to prevent the dukes from reaching it. He crouches in a fighting stance.

I think that's at least 60 feet, which means I need a double move to do it (my speed is 50). Jabbing style activated as a swift action.

Correct, this is a double move action. Fox can now make attacks of opportunity against either Duke if they try to ring the altar bell.

Ogon Fox swiftly dashes up to the altar in this sinister chapel devoted to the archdevil Lucifer, placing himself to guard the altar bell...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Black iron cauldrons blaze with reddish flame in the four corners of this chapel of damnation, casting garish light on the diabolical ruby idol that looms behind the altar of bloodstained black basalt...


DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES OF HAZARD!! ROUND 1!! FIGHT!!

DIRE BEAR JOHANN!
OGON FOX! (Dashes up to guard the bell!)
HUMPHREY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER!
PHILLIP THE GOOD DUKE OF BURGUNDY!
LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBELL!
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


So! These are the Mighty Ones! Crusaders of the Catacombs, Desert Jackals, and Lusty Fools! Old Nero's bane and downfall come at last, just as the bloody seers and prophets said it would be! Marvelous! Marvelous! Hahahaa!! Welcome, old boys and girls! Welcome to our little piece of Hell here on Earth!

The Duke of Gloucester grins evilly at the adventurers, apparently relishing this meeting with genuine anticipation...


Do not be so quick to welcome zeez Murderous Vagabonds, once you realize vut zey are capable of... gasps the far more intimidated Duke of Burgundy...

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 197/208 HP; Init +8; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 18][Reflex 15][Will 13],[CMD:42, vs grapple 44], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 16/16], [Hours of Major Aspect 16/16] Buff/Debuffs: -6 strength

Bear runs forward and stops 10 feet from either of them, positioning himself in the center of room, and transforms into Snakey Johann.

"Hissssss.... if you want my friendsssss, you need to take me down firsssst!"


Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:

Bear runs forward and stops 10 feet from either of them, positioning himself in the center of room, and transforms into Snakey Johann.

"Hissssss.... if you want my friendsssss, you need to take me down firsssst!"

Humphrey of Lancaster smirks at the giant talking cobra and replies: Ah! Splendid! You can only be the ferocious Werebeast of the Black Forest, Johann Kaltgeboren! I should hate to disappoint you... or to underestimate you...

Deftly, the Duke of Gloucester retrieves a portion vial from a pouch at his side, unstopps it, and quaffs it in a fluid motion, all the while keeping his eerily green-glowing falchjon on guard against the viper's fangs...

ROUND 1: Retrieves and quaffs potion of barkskin...

His skin visibly hardens like the bark of an oak tree...


Duke of Burgundy makes a desperate lunge for the summoning bell on the basalt altar, risking attacks of opportunity from both Ogon Fox and Johann...


DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES OF HAZARD!! ROUND 1!! FIGHT!!

DIRE BEAR JOHANN! (Moves into chapel and shifts in cobra!)
OGON FOX! (Moves into chapel and guards altar bell!)
HUMPHREY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER! (Drinks potion of barkskin!)
PHILLIP THE GOOD DUKE OF BURGUNDY! (Lunges for altar bell, provoking AoOs from Fox and Johann!)
LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBELL!
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

Ihrin will attack the closet of the two

Tiger Fang: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 6
holy: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin will attack the closet of the two

[dice=Tiger Fang]1d20+16
[dice=damage]1d8+5
[dice=Fire]1d6
[dice=holy]1d6

[dice=Crit Confirm]1d20+16

Seeing the Duke of Burgundy lunging for the altar bell, Lady Ihrin strikes at his exposed side, nearly landing a critical stroke!

AAAGH!! MOST UNLADYLIKE, LADY DU DRACUL!! cries the bleeding Duke of Burgundy...


female Human Unchained Rogue 11th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 2nd HP:140|AC:32(t:22,ff:22)|F:+11|R:+14|W:+10|CMD:24|CMB:+11|Init:+4 Per:+22(+26)|Dagger+15/+10,Lgt Mace+14/+9,Hvy Wrist Launchers+14/+9,Cestus+14/+9,Katana +15/+10, Wakizashi +15/+10

"Didn't my father ever tell you the story of where he found me? I guess not, as I have been fighting since I was born!" She says with a stern look and slight smile


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)13th|HP:85|AC:21(23)(T:14FF:18)|F:+7|R:+9|W:+13|SR:19| CMD:18|CMB:+8|Init:+2 Per:+12|Spear:+9(+8), Claw:+7,Dagger:+7,Sling:+10,Cestus:+7|Spells:0-4,1-7,2-7,3-7,4-6,5-5,6-4,7- 3

Mwikali sees Humphrey and then Phillip she smiles.

"Let us see how you fair in a fight when you can't see!!" She states as she utters a few words and pulls out her needle and thread.

Humphrey must make a DC27 Fort save or be Dazzled for 12 minutes, unless he makes a DC21 Strength check or takes a full round cutting the stitching with a magical weapon which both cause attacks of opportunity and suffer 1d4 bleed damage for the remaining rounds


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Mwikali wrote:

Mwikali sees Humphrey and then Phillip she smiles.

"Let us see how you fair in a fight when you can't see!!" She states as she utters a few words and pulls out her needle and thread.

Humphrey must make a DC27 Fort save or be Dazzled for 12 minutes, unless he makes a DC21 Strength check or takes a full round cutting the stitching with a magical weapon which both cause attacks of opportunity and suffer 1d4 bleed damage for the remaining rounds

Sweet! Lol...


Male HP 117/117 |AC 28/28/FF18 | F+6/R+17/W+10 | CMB +0 | CMD+31 |init +8 | Perc + 24| Insp 16/16 Irish Sprite [Outsider] Investigator - Psychic Detective [L13]

Lord P, in a world of his own:

All this rushing and fighting, it really was to much, Lord P had the good sence to slip close to Mwikali, and with his sneaking, into her pack. There he had said the magic words that open his own pocked home from home. The small bag of holding that held his wee house. Safe and sound, with air, water and heat from small Elementals he had hired. He entered his front room, slumped down into a soft seat. Feet up, he reached back for a drop to drink from a small keg he had liberated.

"So what are they doing now"

Asked a large Raven standing by a desk, It was odd not for talking but for the fact it had glasses on and was reading a newspaper.

"Fighting scarry things. Something like that"

The raven looked at him with closely.

"Is that bat one is.."

But lord P stopped him with a pointed look back.

"NOT the bat, no, its this one god business. I get mixed up any more than I am and"

He Passed a finger along his throat.

"Well supper's ready, if you want some"

Lord P now smiled

"Now that is a good idea, lets eat"


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Lord Perpireen McGibel wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

LOL!!


Mwikali wrote:

Mwikali sees Humphrey and then Phillip she smiles.

"Let us see how you fair in a fight when you can't see!!" She states as she utters a few words and pulls out her needle and thread.

Humphrey must make a DC27 Fort save or be Dazzled for 12 minutes, unless he makes a DC21 Strength check or takes a full round cutting the stitching with a magical weapon which both cause attacks of opportunity and suffer 1d4 bleed damage for the remaining rounds

Fortitude 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29 succeeds!

Humphrey is favored by infernal powers, which ward him now against Mwikali's witchcraft! He dashes aside the magical needle and thread that attempts to sew his eyelids closed with a flourish of his unholy falchion! BAAAHH!! That would have been a bother, indeed, Witch of Africa...


SIR ALPHONSE!! THEN ROUND 2!! EEEEEP!!


Humphrey, Duke of Gloucester wrote:
Mwikali wrote:

Mwikali sees Humphrey and then Phillip she smiles.

"Let us see how you fair in a fight when you can't see!!" She states as she utters a few words and pulls out her needle and thread.

Humphrey must make a DC27 Fort save or be Dazzled for 12 minutes, unless he makes a DC21 Strength check or takes a full round cutting the stitching with a magical weapon which both cause attacks of opportunity and suffer 1d4 bleed damage for the remaining rounds

Fortitude 1d20+20 succeeds!

Humphrey is favored by infernal powers, which ward him now against Mwikali's witchcraft! He dashes aside the magical needle and thread that attempts to sew his eyelids closed with a flourish of his unholy falchion! BAAAHH!! That would have been a bother, indeed, Witch of Africa...

With heroic will, Mwikali reverses fate's decree and empowers her witchcraft with the might of Mother Africa! The needle and thread persist, and Humphrey's eyelids are stitched shut!

AAAAGH!! TREACHERY!!


HP: 125/164| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 27| Init: +0|Fort +17, Ref +11, Will +15|Hero Points: 1/1|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (20 ft. Aura Immune Fear/10 ft. +4Charm)

Alphonse can't quite reach the Dukes but that serves his purposes fine. He strides forward calmly and with purpose, first dropping a sign of impending Vengeance on Humphrey, the braver of his foes, and then blesses his weapon to strike true and clean.

"Your death will be quick, 'your grace', and soon followed by the coward's. You have one last chance to repent and fall upon God's mercy, before his vengeance for your misdeeds falls upon you instead."

Move: move 20 ft., Standard: cast Bless Weapon, Swift: Smite Humphrey.


JOHANN AND FOXY AOOS ON PHILLIP, THEN DUST-UP WITH THE DUKES OF HAZARD!! ROUND 2!! FIGHT!!

DIRE BEAR JOHANN!
OGON FOX!
HUMPHREY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER!
PHILLIP DUKE OF BURGUNDY!
LORD PERPIREEN MCGIBELL!
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACUL!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

Alphonse can't quite reach the Dukes but that serves his purposes fine. He strides forward calmly and with purpose, first dropping a sign of impending Vengeance on Humphrey, the braver of his foes, and then blesses his weapon to strike true and clean.

"Your death will be quick, 'your grace', and soon followed by the coward's. You have one last chance to repent and fall upon God's mercy, before his vengeance for your misdeeds falls upon you instead."

Move: move 20 ft., Standard: cast Bless Weapon, Swift: Smite Humphrey.

Dazzled and painfully distracted by Mwikali's stitches in his eyelids, Humphrey replies to Sir Alphonse: You have fought hard and bravely for England, Sir Alphonse du Veritas... I should hate to now call you my foe... Ironic as it seems with my eyes stitched shut, you are still largely in the dark, my good knight! You haven't all the information you need to make a sound decision about who you should swear allegiance to... I could enlighten you, if you and your zealous company will stand down and give me a chance to explain... There are greater evils even than the Devil you know, my friend. Together, we might have a chance to stop them... I know dark secrets that would drive lesser men mad!

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 12/Monk 1; 197/208 HP; Init +8; Perception +20; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 30][Touch 19][FF 28]; [Fort 18][Reflex 15][Will 13],[CMD:42, vs grapple 44], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 16/16], [Hours of Major Aspect 16/16] Buff/Debuffs: -6 strength

Cobra Johann is a brutal foe. He snaps his neck back and forth, striking at range over and over and over!

Bite PA AoO & damage: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 283d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6) + 21 + (4) = 37 str 6 bab 12 pwrattk -3 size-1 amulet 3 AoO 2; 1.5str 9 pwrattk 9 amulet 3 amulet d6

Bite PA Attack 1 & damage: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 313d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 3) + 21 + (5) = 38
Bite PA Attack 2 & damage: 1d20 + 17 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 17 - 5 = 233d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 5) + 21 + (2) = 35
Bite PA Attack 3 & damage: 1d20 + 17 - 10 ⇒ (11) + 17 - 10 = 183d6 + 21 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 6) + 21 + (1) = 31


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:

Cobra Johann is a brutal foe. He snaps his neck back and forth, striking at range over and over and over!

[dice=Bite PA AoO & damage]d20+17; 3d6+21+d6 str 6 bab 12 pwrattk -3 size-1 amulet 3 AoO 2; 1.5str 9 pwrattk 9 amulet 3 amulet d6

[dice=Bite PA Attack 1 & damage]d20+17; 3d6+21+d6
[dice=Bite PA Attack 2 & damage]d20+17-5; 3d6+21+d6
[dice=Bite PA Attack 3 & damage]d20+17-10; 3d6+21+d6

Cobra Johann is deadly indeed! His AoO lands on Phillip, damaging him and preventing him from grabbing and ringing the altar bell. His first strike at Humphrey in ROUND 2 hits as well, but the dangerous Duke of Gloucester dodges the next two, even dazzled...


Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:

Cobra Johann is a brutal foe. He snaps his neck back and forth, striking at range over and over and over!

[dice=Bite PA AoO & damage]d20+17; 3d6+21+d6 str 6 bab 12 pwrattk -3 size-1 amulet 3 AoO 2; 1.5str 9 pwrattk 9 amulet 3 amulet d6

His hand reaching for the bell deeply pierced by Cobra Johann's fangs, Duke of Burgundy screams in agony! AAACH!! YOU SHAPESHIFTING BASTARD!! I'm glad you aren't really VENOMOUS!!... right??


Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:

Cobra Johann is a brutal foe. He snaps his neck back and forth, striking at range over and over and over!

[dice=Bite PA Attack 1 & damage]d20+17; 3d6+21+d6
[dice=Bite PA Attack 2 & damage]d20+17-5; 3d6+21+d6
[dice=Bite PA Attack 3 & damage]d20+17-10; 3d6+21+d6

Cobra Johann goes from Phillip's hand to Humphrey's left side under the arm! OUCH!! DAMN YOU, BLACK FORESTER!! I have plenty of roasted meats and honeyed mead for you, if you are hungry, sir!


OGON FOX! AOO ON PHILLIP IN ROUND 1, THEN ATTACKS IN ROUND 2! EEEEEK!!


Just added Johann's and Ihrin's damage up on Duke of Burgundy and he's down!

I... have lost too much blood... sighs Phillip, pale and woozy...

Then the Duke of Burgundy falls to the chamber floor, unconscious!


Duke Phillip the Good wrote:

Just added Johann's and Ihrin's damage up on Duke of Burgundy and he's down!

I... have lost too much blood... sighs Phillip, pale and woozy...

Then the Duke of Burgundy falls to the chamber floor, unconscious!

Hearing Duke of Burgundy fall to the floor, Humphrey chuckles...

Heheheh... The Devil take ye, Burgundy! You were a lousy ally anyway... You weasel, Phillip...


Male Kitsune UnMnk 9 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 156/156 | AC 25 (t19/ff21) +4 near Alph | CMD 34 (35 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +12, R +12 W +11 (+2 near Alph) | Perc +16 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +3 | prot from acid 34/120, resist acid 20

AoO on Phillip: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23
AoO damage: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

How far am I from Humphrey? Do I need more than a 5ft step on my turn to reach him?


The Ogon Fox wrote:

[dice=AoO on Phillip]1d20+19

[dice=AoO damage]1d10+9

How far am I from Humphrey? Do I need more than a 5ft step on my turn to reach him?

As Cobra Johann clamps his fanged jaws down on Phillip's hand reaching for the altar bell, Ogon Fox smashes in the Duke of Burgundy's nose with a swift punch, contributing to his loss of consciousness a few seconds later...

Fox can reach Humphrey with a 5-ft-step and full attack in ROUND 2...


Many leagues to the east, in the recently conquered city of Constantinople, now named Istanbul:

Ottoman Sultan Murad II inspects renovations underway at the Hagia Sophia, the great Eastern Roman church being converted into a mosque to the glory of Allah...

My subjects can believe in the glory of Allah all they wish... They need not know who this magnificent temple shall TRULY venerate... Neither need my Luciferian allies in the west know the truth... They are ALL my puppets. And one day, they shall ALL fall down on their knees, not before the Crucified Demigod Christ, nor the Antichrist Nero... Not even before Lucifer, but before ME shall they kneel in worship! When at last I shed this mortal guise of Ottoman Sultan and reveal my true form, in all its spectacular beauty and majesty... Then, I shall reign SUPREME over all the kingdoms of the World!

The Sultan's revery is suddenly interrupted...


The imp spy Nettlewelt invisibly flutters over to land on the Sultan's left shoulder and whisper in a raspy Arabic: Oh, Great Sultan of the Ottomans! I bring grievous news from your allies in the west: Nero Antichrist has fallen to the Mighty Ones, that company composed of Crusaders of the Catacombs, Desert Jackals, and Lusty Fools! His phylactery remains intact as of this moment, but the meddlesome Mighty Ones are hard at work searching for it! Prepare to take command of the Infernal Horde should the Antichrist fail our Prince of Darkness Lucifer!


Whispered in Arabic to the unseen but felt messenger: Most grievous news, indeed... But Sultan Murad's expression is far from alarmed. His mouth twists in a slight smile, and his dark eyes glitter with satisfaction.

One more obstacle to my ascendance removed! This will be easier than I'd hoped... Hahahahahaaa! The Sultan laughs with evil pleasure, causing the workers laboring to renovate the Hagia Sophia (and the invisible imp Nettlewelt) to wonder what was going through his mind...

3,301 to 3,350 of 3,809 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.