Tales of the Royal Archaeological Society, Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Doomed Hero

In a land built on the ruins of ruins, the dawn of a new era creates a drive to uncover lost history. The Royal Archaeological Society fears no dungeon!


651 to 700 of 752 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Loot Tracker Current Map

Clearing the webbing isn't automatic. It isn't difficult, but it still takes an action. I'd say that you can clear the webbing in the space you are in as a move action. It might spread from there. As a standard action you can clear all the spaces you threaten. (so the burning reach weapon is a great idea)


The in the moment of distraction caused by Bladud, the Foreman managed to throw himself off the small ledge toward Travigan. The webs he was half-cocooned in left him hanging upside down and struggling to get free.


Loot Tracker Current Map

GM Rolls:

Elemental: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The spider moved backward, clear of Bladud's spear. One of its legs came down, touching ground next to Travigan. It gathered a mass of sticky webbing and launched it toward Bladud.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
If that hits, Bladud is Entangled.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Group B, you are up.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Because I don't speak Ignan, I didn't take control of the fire elemental's actions (In fact, I don't believe I even touched the map). But I did make it a request. And was wondering if I could get some feedback on the outcome before continuing


Loot Tracker Current Map

Go ahead and take control of it. You rolled a 20. That's good enough to get across the situation and what you want done. It's smart enough to fill in any blanks.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Alright then, I don't know how to change the color of a square, and that being the indicator of webbing I shall just declare the action and let you do it I guess

The flame infused spirit follows it's orders. Moving past 2 of the party before finding open space (assuming a creature mzde of flame is unimpeded by the webs) [K35] it burns all webbing around itself at that locale.
Move action to K35, standard action clear all webbing in reach.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

I'm a bit confused about which round we are? Because I think Nis, Hal & me still needed to act.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Torgan attacked the spider leg with his greataxe.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

if more then the leg is in reach, he would attack the body, but I do not thinl that is the case


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hal struggles again against the webs.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Loot Tracker Current Map

Initiative List:

Group A
Nisfeollyn
Hal
Cad

Spider!

Group B
Dvalin
Lyla
Torgan
Dorian
Bladud
NPCs

Cad, I think you're right. I somehow jumped over group A. I think I somehow mistook a boss point bonus action for a regular action when I was going over things. I was posting from my phone and didn't have my action tracker spreadsheet with me. I shouldn't do that when I'm dealing with a fight this complex. Sorry about that. Take your actions.

The mud elemental hardened to dirt and crumbled releasing the spirit that animated it to be reformed from a spark into a raging fire the size of a hound. The new form was different. The words it's friend Dorian spoke did not resonate like the others had, but it knew what its friend needed.

It moved forward and flared, shaping and burning away the sticky webbing to clear a path. Hal suddenly found himself free!

Hal go ahead and take a different action. You were burned free by the time you acted.

As the spider's leg touched down, Torgan swung hard and lopped it clean off! Ichor sprayed and the enormous creature screeched, whirling and spraying venom from it's mandibles. It lunged in retaliation!

Bite against Torgan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 5) + 7 = 13
Torgan Fort save DC 18: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Str damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Dex damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The wound was dreadful. Torgan could feel the spider's venom coursing through his veins, sapping his coordination and weakening his muscles.

Nice hit Torgan. This fight might be shorter than I thought it would be.

Spider points spent: 2

Everyone is up except for Dorian and Torgan.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Still reeling from the pain and now enmired in webbing, Bladud takes a moment to collect himself when it spins on Torgan. Desperately, he tries to clear as much webbing as he can as he pants out. ”LET’S GO LET’S GO LET’S GO!

Move to clear own square’s webbing. Then standard to clear all the webbing in his longspear’s reach. Does this also clear the Entangled effect? Or do I need to break free of that independently?

Status:
HP 11/27
AC 15 T 9 FF 14
CMD 16 FF 15
F +6 R +4 W +4
—> +4 vs. Endurance-related checks
.
Effects/Conditions Entangle, Rage, 5 Str damage, 3 con damage
Current ACP: -2 (shield stowed)


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Cadeyrn joined the fray, dropping the still unlit torch on his way in. He swung his heavy hammer at the giant spider.

Lucerne Hammer attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage if hit: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1, 5) + 6 = 13

Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer) Round 3 of 30
Lead Blades Round 2 of 30


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Break free 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Nisfeollyn sheathed his sword and picked up the torch that Cad just dropped. After sparking it to life, the elf stood at the entrance to chamber with the two torches raised above him.

The * (torch) in c35 is also being held by Nis.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Why is Dorian not up? Fire ele was last round. Spider acted so new round's actions, right?
I'm confused.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Ok, so the spider is high up in the air, so my ele should have no problem burning webbing underneath it, assuming it survives any AoO.

The elemental continues to fuel it's flame by burning webbing in and around H5.

Nar, be so kind as to assault the abomination. These will be your final duties this day.

Nar and Dorian move forward together, 15ft north with 1 move.
Dorian then holds Nar with a hand on his shoulder, a piece of leather palmed, and mutters some eldritch phrases. Protecting his friend with a dampening layer of arcane force. (ac 19). Who then continues to press forward.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Cadeyrn swung his heavy lucerne hammer once more in a big arc towards the giant spider.
Lucerne Hammer attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage if hit: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5) + 6 = 18

Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer) Round 4 of 30
Lead Blades Round 3 of 30


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Happy to be free the dwarf follows in the elementals wake and then lines up a shot on the spider.

Move to follow the elemental - will delay if needed to let it go first then shoots with his crossbow - modify my roll as needed.

Shoot 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Dmg 1d10 ⇒ 5


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Round 4

Nisfeollyn hurries farther into the cave and holds a torch to the webs (g34). The elf keeps his wits about him, ready to evade the spider’s attack.

Move action to F34.
Standard action: lighting webs on fire.


Loot Tracker Current Map

The spider was retreating under the onslaught, causing the attacks after Torgan's powerful blow to miss or glance off it's carapace. Its lair was burning and it was afraid. Like most cornered animals it lashed out.

It's fangs lashed down at Torgan

Bite Torgan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 5) + 7 = 16
Torgan Fort save DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Str damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Dex damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Initiative and action tracker:

Group A
Nisfeollyn: Torched the webs.
Hal: Shot at spider (miss)
Cad: Attacked (miss)

Spider: Moved to corner, attacked Travigan.

Group B
Dvalin
Lyla
Torgan
Dorian
Bladud
NPCs

AoOs from anyone with a reach weapon and Torgan.

group b you're up


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Seeing the spider retreat Cadeyrn swung his hammer at it once more.
Lucerne Hammer attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage if hit: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 1, 6) + 6 = 18


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Torgan used the opportunity to attack the retreating spider.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Then he finds himself seriously hurt and disabled after the spider's bite.

If we kill him with AoOs, he will not have the chance to attack Torgan, right?


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

AoO at 0hp, you go girl...ork!


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

Round 3

Dvalin wakes up and moves behind his crew. He dumps a prepared spell to spontaneously cure Bladud.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
What's Bladud's new HP max with the Con damage?

Round 4

He then focuses on some webbing and sets it on fire to clear it.

Cast Spark on a square. Dvalin is very depleted and beat up.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

AoO Longspear: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Round 4
Bladud, not expecting the sudden withdrawal, lashes out wildly. With his webbing suddenly cleared, the highlander moves forward, slinging his shield onto his arm as he approaches the fleeing spider. "OH, NO YOO DON'T!" He stabs out again, this time one handed, simultaneously shouting back over his shoulder.

"FOREMAN, YOO A'RRIGHT?!"

Swift to get quick-draw shield in place.
Move to J.35 (map updated)
Stabbity the spider!

AoO Longspear: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Status:
HP 16/27
AC 18 T 11 FF 15
CMD 18 FF 15
F +6 R +6 W +4
—> +4 vs. Endurance-related checks
.
Effects/Conditions Rage, 5 Str damage, 3 con damage
Current ACP: -4 (shield worn)


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)
Dvalin wrote:


[dice=Cure Light Wounds]1d8+3
What's Bladud's new HP max with the Con damage?

HeroLabs is telling me 27 is correct, but I can revisit the rules if we honk it's miscalculating it somehow.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

The dwarf reloads his crossbow.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

@Dorian> As per the description the spider moved first (we gained AoO) and then attacked Torgan, so Torgan's AoO happened while he still was at 16hp. Also AoOs always happen before the action which provoked them is resolved.
On the other hand, if Torgan thought he could finish the spider, he would probably attacked at O hp anyway...


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

I am having trouble telling, would Nar have gotten an AoO from K35 with his reach-weapon?

Watching the spider on it's hind legs (all 4 of em) Nar steps in with his long-hammer, attempting to end the ordeal: attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20, dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

Dorian moves, and follows behind, cracking his whip in unison. attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16, dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6not sure if the spider has soft cover, being above them and all, if so: reduce Dorians attack by 4.

Linguistics;Ignan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11:Creature of flame, cease your activity and attack the 8-legged spider-creature instead.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Torgan, that is correct. The spider moved, you took your AoO and then it attacked.
Dorian, yes. The spider moved though Nar's threat range. Please take an AoO.

Nar and Bladud's polearms tore into the spider cracking more chitin. Dorian's whip snapped hard against it's carapace but was unable to penetrate.

The little flame creature turned toward its friend, but was unable to make out what it was being told. It went back to it's previous directions clearing away more of the webs. Now nearly all the webs in the nest were clear. All that remained were being crouched in up in the corner where the spider had retreated.

As Hal reloaded his crossbow the Spider's long leg lanced out towards him catching him in the thigh!

Spider AoO to Hal (reloading): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12

Initiative Tracker and actions:

Round 3

Group A
Nisfeollyn: Torched the webs.
Hal: Shot at spider (miss)
Cad: Attacked (miss)
Spider: Moved to corner, attacked Torgan.

Group B
Dvalin: Healed Bladud (provoked AoO)
Lyla: no action
Torgan: no action
Dorian: attack spider (miss), attempt to direct elemental
...Nar: attack spider (hit)
Bladud: attack spider (hit)
NPCs

Still need Round 3 actions from Torgan and Lyla


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Torgan moves away from the spider, he stops behind Dorian.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hal curses and uses a withdraw action to move back so the range to spider is 30ft


HP: 7/7 Eidolon (outsider) Outsider 1

AoO attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12

Is everyone quite alright? 'Tis quite the devil arachnid...


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"Not really, I am hit and it hurts like hell."


Hal, that Withdraw action, is that your action for round 4?

The spider had forgotten about Bal. It was fighting to survive now.

The foreman was half-wound in sticky webs, but he managed to drag himself along by his arms until he was near Dvalin and the fire elemental. He was sweating profusely from the poison coursing through his system, but his body hadn't shut down yet. He huffed and winced, all but spent.

"Somebody kill... that f*&*ing thing." he growled between labored breaths.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Round 4!

Initiative and Action Tracker:

Group A
Nisfeollyn:
Hal:
Cad:

Spider:

Group B
Dvalin:
Lyla:
Torgan:
Dorian:
...Nar:
Bladud:
NPCs

Group A, you are up! Good luck.


Roll20 | Trello

Withdrawl for last round. This round am shooting


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Is everyone's position still correct on the map? Because I think if Hal is currently shooting from the position he is on the map, he would still provoke.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

As far as I know Bladud's is up-to-date.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Nis can you spark square J37? Then I can get to square J36 and heal Bladud or Torgan. I'd jump/climb over the rise, but I think I'll fail a DC 15 climb/jump check, and my speed of 40 can get me to square J36 without a problem. Just don't want to get stuck in the spider web still at J37 :)


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

J37 was elemental-torched 2 rounds ago. Everything is clear except for where the spider physically remains.


Roll20 | Trello

If Hal is still in provoke range then withdraw again until I am no longer in Provoke range


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Round 5
Since J37 is cleared...
Standard action: Cast Acid orb at the spider.
Move action: Walk to H35.

Nifeollyn drops one of the torches he’s been carrying and steps ten feet closer to the spider. Holding one torch above his head, the elf casts a spell and sends a small orb of acid towards the spider.

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
1d3 ⇒ 2


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Cadeyrn swiftly made his way between the cleared webbing to get to the other side of the rise. He uttered some divine words which made his hand glow slightly. He touched Torgan, healing energy surging forth from his hand. CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

"This should keep you in the fight."

Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer) Round 5 of 30
Lead Blades Round 4 of 30


Loot Tracker Current Map

Oh goody, a natural 1! Time for a complication!

Nisfeollyn managed to clamber up the mound of rocky earth, but this footing wasn't firm. The ground shifted as he cast his spell. The unstable magic frizzed and made an audible 'pop' and suddenly a deluge of acid poured uncontrollably from his hands and onto the ground in front of him. The stones sizzled and acrid smoke billowed up. The melting ground shifted and slid.

The yellow area is now difficult terrain, but is at ground level so it no longer counts as elevation.

Bladud Reflex, DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Cad Reflex, DC 10: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Fortunately, both the surefooted warriors caught in the short mudslide managed to stay on their feet. The smelly smoke stung their eyes, but they were otherwise fine.

Waiting on a clarification from Hal (please check discussion). Then I'll take the spider's action.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Posting from phone. Wanted to keep things moving. Will post an updated action tracker and update the map in a few hours.

The spider was badly hurt. It's primitive brain knew instinctively that the only thing it could do was run.

It scuttled backwards, folding it's legs in and tucking itself into the tunnel in the upper corner of its lair. In a few moments it was out of sight.

The Spider uses it's Squeeze ability and Withdraws into the tunnel (marked in red on the map). This is the same tunnel that group B entered their half of the dungeon in. (They fell through into another room, but if they hadn't they would have ended up here.)

We are still in combat. Time is important. The options are to try to follow the spider up into the crack, to run around to where the party fell through into the mephit room and follow it from there, or to run outside to the main entrance where the Lift is and come at it from the other side.

The tunnel the spider just went into starts 10 feet up I'm the corner and continues at a 45 degree upward slant. It will be a challenging climb, but not impossible.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Group B, you are up for round 4. Group A, you may post your round 5 actions if you wish. Pretty sure this round is just going to involve a lot of movement (and swearing)


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"I am grateful for the healing Cadeyrn. We should probably split, I will guard the mephit room and continue healing myself. Than I could try to climb up." Torgan moved into the slimy room, ready to face the spider there.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Initiative/Action Tracker:

Round 4!

Group A
Nisfeollyn: Cast Acid Orb (caused mudslide)
Hal: Withdrew
Cad: Healed Torgan

Spider: Withdrew into tunnel

Group B
Dvalin:
Lyla:
Torgan: Moved into Mephit room
Dorian:
...Nar:
Bladud:

NPCs

651 to 700 of 752 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Ruins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.