Tales of the Royal Archaeological Society, Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Doomed Hero

In a land built on the ruins of ruins, the dawn of a new era creates a drive to uncover lost history. The Royal Archaeological Society fears no dungeon!


151 to 200 of 752 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hallvarðr stays focused on the spider hole.

Dark Archive

Vitals:
  • Regular: AC 17, Tch 13, Flat 14 -- HP 33 -- F/R/W 7/3/2 -- CMB/D 6/19
  • Raging : AC 15, Tch 11, Flat 12 -- HP 39 -- F/R/W 9/3/4 -- CMB/D 8/19
  • Skills:
  • Phys Skills: Acro 5, Climb 4, Percep 10, Surv 6
  • Mental Skills: Appraise 7, Ling 8, Know(Dungeon) 8, Know(Eng,Geo,Hist,Relig) 6
  • Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Giant, Goblin, Shoanti
  • Human Barbarian (Elemenal Kin) 1 - Fighter (Lore Warden) 2

    Having successfully broken free, Brak chokes on his cry of success as the web gives away below him. With not even a moment to try to grab hold of the wall, his anger at the situation dissipates and he falls down to the ground, attempting to brace himself...

    Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

    ...but between the fire, water, ichor and Tyr knows what else, he crouches too late and falls on his arse, and the adrenaline that coursed through his veins a moment ago has left him slightly fatigued. Fatigued for 2 rounds since coming out of rage.

    Falling Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

    Ow...gods I'm having some bad luck today Brak comments to no one in particular as he slowly stands up and looks around.

    Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    With the firelight illuminating the room Brak could see that it wasn't just a spider-hole.

    It looked like the walls beneath the webbing were worked stone. They were old, and grimy, but clearly made by the work of hands, not natural processes.

    The patches of floor he could see looked like simple flagstone.

    At some point the ceiling had caved in on the north half of the room leaving a slope of dirt on the ground. The cave-in had allowed the spider to make a sort of trap-door that opened to the surface.

    It was so well camouflaged that Jonas and his assistant were completely caught unaware when it collapsed beneath them, widening out the original cave-in and leading to the mess the newly arrived surveyors found themselves in.


    Jonas dusted himself off and willed his flaming sphere about the room burning away the webbing as much as possible.

    "Well that was embarrassing." he said to himself moving to where Bladud and Hal were looking at the two possible ways to continue.

    "Hmm. A unfortunate turn." he thought for a moment and nodded slowly to himself.

    "My assistant is not lost yet, gentlemen. Spiders do not always feed immediately. Their venom is paralytic, so they will often cocoon their prey to save for later."

    "Depending on how recently the spider ate, our friend Danner may have hours or even days left. It is unfortunately impossible to tell."

    "I recommend splitting the Survey crew into two teams. I had anticipated the possible necessity to try to save time. Now I am very glad I did."

    Looking back up the hole he called out "Noros, are you back?"


    The dwarf had just come running back. He was red-faced and sweating. "Ya! Took me a bit t' find the vial!"

    "Still need it? Looks pretty clear now."


    "Yes. Also, the two satchels I prepared. Do you have them?"


    "Ya. Grabbed them both as soon as I saw the wagon come up."

    He put the vial into one of the pouches and handed them both to Lyla.

    "Here, miss. Looks like you're all going to work sooner than you thought. I'll try to have your tent situation sorted out by the time you all get back. No reason you need to be sharing sleep space with one of these heathens."


    AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

    So vhich ones to vhich team Jonas?


    Jonas blinks. "Well, being as you all just arrived, you know your abilities far better than I. Ill let you sort that out for yourselves, just hurry. Every moment may count for poor Danner."

    I'm pretty sure the teams I set up in the discussion thread are the best in terms of synergy, but if anyone wants to swap teams, now's the time to bring it up.


    AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

    Dorian, Lyra, Brak and Torgan, unless you have problem, you are vith me, he points down one of the tunnels at random.

    That vay, he says. I go 20 feet ahead, look for traps and monsters. If I call, come running and ready for battle. If I tap twice, follow quietly and carefully.

    Use torches if you can. Anything brighter will hurt my dark vision but ve will need light as even that has its limitations.


    Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

    Torgan climed carefully down using the rope.

    "Yeah, lets do some spider hunting! I am ready to follow you." Torgan said and readied his greataxe. "I can see pretty far in the dark, so no need of torch for me."


    Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

    celestial:
    Thank you little one, you gave it your best.
    Dorian says as a small portal opens up for the Celestial Eagle to fly back through.
    In reply to groupforming: Whatever seems best, I need a minute though.
    Dorian starts pulling forth a small vortex of planar energy, that over the course of a minute creates another portal. From which his assistant steps forth.
    Good day again, Nar


    HP: 7/7 Eidolon (outsider) Outsider 1

    Good day sir


    Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
    Stats:
    AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

    Dvalin rappels to the cavern floor and pulls the rope through his climbing kit. He offers his anchored rope for anyone who wants to climb to the top or bottom. He plans to collect his rope when they get ready to pursue the spider. While the teams get sorted out, Dvalin methodically studies the cavern.
    __________________________
    Perception take 10+12=22


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Bladud listens to the conversations from his intersection, glowering at the paths and hidden wall as if he could intimidate it into revealing its secrets.

    Is it assumed that everyone has been shown the hidden passage? If not, Bladud will make sure everyone knows it's there.

    ”Thaht leaves tha’rest a’you with me.” There’s an edge to his voice, as if he’s angered by having been bested by the spider. His own set of team instructions come fast on the heels of the dwarves’, which he delivers with an appraising look at the other team’s trap-breaker. ”How much light are’ye goin’ta need? Much like Dvalin, I’ll lead out. Yoor job will be to move as quiet as ya’can and stay when and where I say stay. I’ll check each room, cave, or hall for any unpleasantries, then come get ya when it’s clear. If I shout, come runnin’.”

    He looks over at Jonas, ”If ya don’t mind, we’ll take tha’path after tha’spider. I mean ta’have some bloody words wi’that bloody thing.”


    Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
    Stats:
    AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

    A minute after Bladud dispenses his orders, Dvalin pauses his search, clears his throat, and removes the cigar from his mouth. "Bladud, is it? Yes, well, I have the ability to look through a half-dozen closed doors a day. So if you find a suspicious one, let me know, after you clear it of traps, of course." He restores the unlit cigar to his mouth and returns to his methodical search of the cavern.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Bladud nods to Dvalin, then begins double-checking his gear. He looks up at Noros, "Quartermaster, I seem to'ave left my spear up there. Mind droppin' it down?"

    He opens his pack and begins mentally inventorying everything. "Also, will we be expected to check in regularly? Or should we be prepared for long-term explorin'? In which case it'd be good to get some rations and equipment."


    AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

    Fortune to you, Hallvarðr says to the others, then waves to his team, sees that they have a few lit torches and then leads them in.

    He moves quietly, his mail making not a jingle, eyes and senses searching for traps. After moving 20 or so feet, he taps his weapon on the wall twice, signalling his team to follow and then moves another 20 down the tunnel.


    Noros looks around, finds Bladud's spear and tosses it down the hole.


    Jonas shakes his head. "You govern your own survey. We will be here to see to things when you return. Come back as often as you need to. In the satchel Lyla is bringing down are a number of things that may help with your work."

    "The first is a small orb which will allow me to scry on your position. I will be keeping track of your movements as best I can. Try not to lose the orb. They are very difficult, and rather painful, to replace."

    "The second are ear cuffs enchanted with a message spell. They will allow you to keep in contact with me, and with the other group. They require a fairly clear path to function, but the magic is impressive in it's ability to find a way. Just don't go closing a lot of doors behind you."

    "Lastly, there is a set of enchanted Cartographer's Tools in each satchel. The book will create a map based on the sight of whoever is holding it. It is also linked to the lens. If someone looks through it, the book will create an image of what the lens is aimed at. Much more efficient than taking rubbings. The books are linked, each will show what the other shows, and will show the location of the cuffs. I have the third book."


    Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

    Lyla tosses the second satchel to Bladud as Jonas describes the contents.

    "Good luck," she says quietly to her friend giving him a warm hug. She breaks into a smile, "Try not to do anything too crazy, it's not like I won't know."


    AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

    Map link?

    The viking dwarf treasure hunter taps twice again, and moves on.


    M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

    Safely free from the webs, Nisfeollyn nods in acceptance over the division of the teams. His familiar, Wuntholor, perches on the leather bracer protecting the elf’s left forearm. He listens to Bladud’s instructions and offers a non-committal single nod, as if to say I will take your suggestions if it pleases me.

    ”Please remember I have magic prepared for finding secret doors,” he tells Bladud.

    To the other group, he says with a bow, ”Safe passage and good fortune.”


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    Map Link is right below my name heading.

    Bladud, Hal, do you want the trapdoor, or the crack in the wall? First one to speak up gets their pick.


    Jonas hugs Lyla back and smiles.

    "I'd hoped for more time to catch up. I suppose we can use the cuffs to speak as much as you like, though our prattling may annoy the rest of your team."

    "Be safe. I am right up here if you need anything."


    AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

    Take the crack


    Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

    Passing out the earcuffs to her team and slipping one over her ear, Lyla secures the satchel on her person, as well as double checking all of her gear.

    "Well, here we go."


    AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

    Is that e22 or e26? I should be 20 ft or so down it and ready to move the next 20 so you may want to open that up

    Edit: That came out wrong. Should be worded: Can you please open up that part of the map so I can get us orientated.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Bladud would like whichever direction the spider took, but if that’s the crack claimed by Hal, that’s fine.
    .
    Also, I thought Lyla was hugging Bladud… :(

    ”Good ta’know,” Bladud responds to the elf as he pushes the earcuff into a comfortable fit. Then he looks to Nisfeollyn, Dvalin, and his fellow highlander for a ready nod before quietly heading off into his intended path. At the door (or crack, whichever we’re taking) the tall scout pauses and looks back into the cavern. His gaze stops on Lyla for a few seconds, long enough for her to feel his stare and look over. With a soft nod, he seems to say, take care of yourself. A second quick stare goes to her team’s scout and trap-breaker… a warning look, but one that is punctuated with a confident nod to the dwarf.

    Then he turns to the door and begins his work.

    rolls:
    Perception (for traps on the door): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
    Perception (pressing ear to door/crack): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
    Stealth (taking 10): 10 + 5 = 15


    Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
    Stats:
    AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

    After his cursory search of their starting cavern, Dvalin collects and repacks his rope and climbing kit. He unslings his cold iron warhammer and grips it in his right hand ready to fall in line behind the highlander Bladud.


    Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5
    Bladud wrote:

    Bladud would like whichever direction the spider took, but if that’s the crack claimed by Hal, that’s fine.

    .
    Also, I thought Lyla was hugging Bladud… :(

    So did I! However I like the "don't %@!^!ing get her killed" look.


    HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
    Abilities:
    Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
    Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

    Cadeyrn gave a ready nod towards Bladud. Cadeyrn checked out the other side of the corridor B28 on map while he was waiting for Bladud to finish his inspection of the door.
    Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


    Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

    Dorian and Nar neatly follow behind the trapbreaker. Dorian keeping an eye on how much time has passed since he summoned forth a creature of stone and Nar keeping an eye. Period.


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    As the other group disappeared into the crack in the wall, Bladud took a good look at the trap door in front of him. It was made by a spider, so it wasn't particularly intricate. No catches or locks. It looked like it just needed to be pushed up and out of the way.

    Unfortunately, what a spider that could eat a horse finds easy to lift, men find a bit more difficult.

    Strength check. There's enough room for one additional person to squeeze in and attempt an Aid Another.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Bladud shrugs, then slams his weight against it.

    Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    Bladud crashes into the trapdoor hard enough to break up the packed earth inside the layer of webbing. In fact, he hits it so hard that he practically crashes through the barrier. A spray of earth explodes out the other side and carries him into the webbing. He pushes through and ends up on the other side covered in dirt.

    So much for that door. Now there's a sort of "bead curtain" of non-sticky webbing.

    The room ahead of them was far more intact than the one they had entered from. The flagstone floor wasn't nearly as covered in dirt, and the masonry walls were mostly clear of webs. The architecture was simple and utilitarian. Sconces along the walls still had old, burned out candles in them.

    In the south-east corner was a pit where a chunk of the floor had collapsed.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Bladud, puts up a hand to the group, then stalks down the center of the room, all senses straining to locate dangers or traps as he uses his longspear to poke possible threats.

    Move straight left-to-right down the 27 row.
    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
    Stealth (taking 10): 10 + 7 = 17


    M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

    Nisfeollyn waved his hand in front of his eyes as the dust from the spider door spreads through the air. He coughed twice weakly. ”Well done, Bladud,” he says. Crouching through the doorway, he acknowledged Bladud’s raised hand to wait at this end of the room.

    With his familiar Wuntholor, the elf examined the stonework for any indications about the age of the place hoping to see a faint remnant of a mural or bas-relief.

    perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


    Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
    Stats:
    AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

    Dvalin watches the highlander crash through the spider's trapdoor. "Subtle," he sarcastically murmurs to himself.

    With his warhammer in his right hand, Dvalin grips his holy symbol with his left, tattooed hand praying aloud, "Tillat meg å oppdage magi." His eyes briefly shine blue as the effect begins. He waits for Bladud's signal before following him into the tunnel.
    __________________________________________
    cast and continue to concentrate on Detect Magic
    Perception take 10+12=22


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    No apparent magic in this room.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Anything from Bladud walking (quietly) the length of the room and searching for surprises?


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    GM Rolls:

    S stealth: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13
    B Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

    In the hole on the far side of the room, Bladud saw something move. He couldn't make it out, but he saw grey-green hide with a slight sheen, and small glistening eyes.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Bladud stops immediately. Can I get his position on the map? Both of Bladud and the critter? With one hand holding his longspear, he makes three quick gestures with his off-hand to the team.

    Come. Quiet. There.

    When they are next to him, he whispers back over his shoulder, black eyes still on the unknown creature. "What'is it? Dangerous?"


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    Done. Remember, everyone can now edit the map freely.


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    Cool. Thanks. And I adjusted Bladud's location slightly.


    Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
    Stats:
    AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

    Dvalin slowly and quietly moves up maintaining the detect magic. His chainmail only jingles a little bit.
    ____________________________
    Stealth: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9
    Perception take 10+12=22


    Loot Tracker Current Map

    Now that they were in the room, they were able to take a slightly better look around. Bladud kept his eyes on whatever it was down int he hole, while Dvalin scanned for mystic energies.

    To the north and south were simple wooden doors. The hinges looked corroded, but the wood was if surprisingly good shape. They were old, but clearly serviceable. The south door was partially covered in webs.

    In front of them, to the east, were too more doorways, but the doors were broken down. It looked like the collapse of the floor must have compromised them and over time their weight had broken the hinges. Now their remnants lay on the ground, one had partially slid into the hole in the floor. All along one corner was damage that looked like it had been caused by an animal of some kind.


    HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
    Abilities:
    Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
    Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

    On Bladud's signal Cadeyrn moved closer as quietly as he could while peering in the direction that Bladud had pointed at, greataxe ready for the possible danger ahead.
    ____________________________
    Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
    Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


    M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

    I assume we’ve used these cartography tools before. Does the book need to be open for the magic mapping to occur? If so, Nisfeollyn would have volunteered to “map” the ruins. Or can it be carried in a backpack while the person looks through the lens? If that’s the case, it doesn’t really matter who carries the book.

    ”Cadeyrn,” the elf says passing an old raven feather to the half-orc, ”would you please light this?”

    Nisfeollyn takes a headband from his backpack and ties it around his forehead. He slips the now shining feather’s calamus into the headband. ”What do you think?” he asks Wuntholor.

    The raven appraises him for a moment and then bobs in approval then speaks Arcadian in a croaky voice,

    Arcadian:
    ”Very nice.”

    Nisfeollyn looks around the chamber, paying attention to the hole Bladud is watching. perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
    Then the elf examines the broken door trying to determine the type of wood it’s made from. knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


    Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

    I updated NIsfeollyn's position to just behind Bladud. Nis, if you're uncool with that, feel free to move it back.

    "Need ta'know what we're doin'ere, folks," Bladud mutters, "If none of'us know what it'is, can we use that book to get the other group to help us out? Who's got'tha lens?"

    151 to 200 of 752 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Ruins! All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.