Tales of the Royal Archaeological Society, Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Doomed Hero

In a land built on the ruins of ruins, the dawn of a new era creates a drive to uncover lost history. The Royal Archaeological Society fears no dungeon!


501 to 550 of 752 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Yah, we'll just make the call.

Bladud takes the combined advice, retreating back down the corridor, around the corner, and slides to a stop in the muddy room.

Withdraw, position updated on the map.

Status:
HP 16/21
AC 19 T 13 FF 16
CMD 18 FF 15
F +4 R +6 W +2
—> +4 vs. Endurnance-related checks
.
Effects/Conditions 5 Str damage, 3 con damage
Current ACP: -2 (shield stowed)


Loot Tracker Current Map

The two small globs of acid thrown by the casters hit mostly water, diluting to ineffectiveness. Both attacks miss

Round 2

Bladud makes a quick retreat out of the mire and back to the mud, frantically trying to get the remaining leeches off his body.

The acid continued to burn away at the swarm and at Bladud's legs. His pants were quickly becoming something more like the short pants worn by young boys.

Secondary Acid Damage, Leeches: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Secondary Acid Damage, Bladud: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Cad, you're up.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Would I be able to wash away the acid by casting create water on Bladud?


Loot Tracker Current Map

Afraid not. According to the rules, the secondary acid damage happened during Bladud's turn while he was withdrawing. It's run it's course now and won't be doing anymore damage. If you'd tried it between when Bladud first doused himself and his next action, I probably would allow it. That's pretty clever, it's just a little to late now.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Ok, will remember that for another time :) Was mostly thinking to stop it if it would still be going on next turn.

Cadeyrn moved next to Bladud and healed some of his wounds.
Cure Light Wound: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Loot Tracker Current Map

Dvalin felt a little odd, then looked down in horror. The leeches were everywhere. They were on him. He could feel them wriggling up his pant legs. The awkwardly lurched out of the larger pool in front of them in numbers that must have totaled hundreds, swarming into the mud around Nisfeollyn. A few dozen fell from the soggy earthen ceiling, some of them finding their way down the necks of shirts. Nisfeollyn's near nudity after the encounter with the cube left him particularly vulnerable. He could feel them wriggling on the backs of his legs.

Str damage, Dvalin: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Con damage, Dvalin: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Str damage, Nisfeollyn: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Con damage, Nisfeollyn: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Turns out, you're both in the the swarm's area. I promise it makes sense. :)


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

It doesn't make sense, yet. Waiting for it.

Dvalin steps back and throws a fire at the leeches.

5-ft step back to J11
swift action to ready flask of oil
free action to drops on leeches in J10
standard action to cast Spark on oil
fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Point of order: Bladud is wearing a kilt ... not long (or short pants).
Also, I'd like to see if how the swarms and my teammates are faring before I choose more actions.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Right. Kilt. That makes things even worse. :)

Dvalin's oil catches setting the top of the murky pool and quite a few leeches ablaze.


Loot Tracker Current Map
Bladud wrote:
Point of order: Bladud is wearing a kilt ... not long (or short pants). Also, I'd like to see if how the swarms and my teammates are faring before I choose more actions.

That's fine, I'll count you as delaying. Nisfeollyn and Cad, you guys are up.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

"Get back here Nis! If you catch some of those flames I'll be here to put them out. Now hurry!"

Readied action to cast Create water to stop the Elf from losing even more of his dignity ;) or in other words, if Nisfeollyn catches fire by moving through the burning area I'll put it out with Create Water.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Okay, let's have Bladud come off Delay as soon as possible, then and just acid attack!

Legs burning terribly, Bladud turns weakly to watch back down the hallway. He pops a second acid flask from his bandolier, waiting for a clear shot.

"Come back this'way!" he gasps through clenched teeth, "I've'another round'of acid for'ah little runts!"

Swift to draw acid flask, then throw acid flask, targeting the Leech square J.10
Throw: 1d20 + 6 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 3 = 11; range penalties
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6; 1 pt of splash damage

Status:
HP 17/21
AC 19 T 13 FF 16
CMD 18 FF 15
F +4 R +6 W +2
—> +4 vs. Endurnance-related checks
.
Effects/Conditions 5 Str damage, 3 con damage
Current ACP: -2 (shield stowed)


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Nisfeollyn gave a shriek as he realized where the leeches were coming from, all around them. ”Get back, get back,” he said. The elf waved away Wuntholor, sending him back towards the group. He was about to step retreat when the area around the turn in the corridor erupted in flames. He covered his face with his forearm for a moment then heard Cad’s words urging him to dash through the fire with the promise of water.

The elf shouted out his understanding, proceeding to speak arcane words and gestures; casting another small orb of acid onto the leeches. He turned to gaze at the fire for a moment, summoning his courage against the fierce heat. The elf took a breath and ran through the fire.

In case that takes a Will save here we go... 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Standard action: cast acid splash against the leeches in the adjacent square. L10.
Move action: Through the flames to arrive at J12 or J13.

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 1d3 ⇒ 3

With Con damage and 4 hp loss from fire, Nisfeollyn is 8/12 at the moment. Would be 11/15 without the Con damage.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Bladud's acid flask disappears into the puddle with a bloop just as Nisfeollyn dashes out and fires a sizzling glob behind him, catching a number of wriggling leeches at the edge of the brackish water.

Nisfeollyn is not on fire. Bladud's attack missed. Cad's readied action was not triggered.

The swarm of wriggling leeches wasn't fast, but it still surprised Dvalin by crawling forward and writhing up his legs. There were a lot of them, and he was feeling light headed from blood loss.

Leech swarm moves 5' forward.

Str damage, Dvalin: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Con damage, Dvalin: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

Dvalin stumbles steadily back. He pulls another flask of oil and throws it his abandoned area.

move action to J15
swift action to ready his last flask of oil
ranged touch to throw flask at J11: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
continued damage from first fire in J10: 1d6 ⇒ 3
more damage from second fire in J11: 1d6 ⇒ 4


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Cadeyrn looks around to see if he can find a big object to throw at the leeches.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

I'm a little lost in terms of initiative. is Bladud up?


Loot Tracker Current Map

yes. you and nisfeollyn.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Am I finding anything I could throw at the leeches?


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Bladud staggers back as he retrieves, opens, and downs one of the vials on his bandolier. "I got no'more to use on those wee buggers!"

5' step backwards (map location updated), draw, quaff potion
Potion of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Status:
HP 21/21
AC 19 T 13 FF 16
CMD 18 FF 15
F +4 R +6 W +2
—> +4 vs. Endurnance-related checks
.
Effects/Conditions 5 Str damage, 3 con damage
Current ACP: -2 (shield stowed)


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Nisfeollyn retreats further, casting more acid towards the leeches. ”I do not blame the leeches. Elven blood must taste like wine. That does not mean they can dine on me.”

ranged touch attack J10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 1d3 ⇒ 1

Is Nisfeollyn still on the map? I don’t see the “Ns” or the light source “dot” for our group. Last post I said he was in J12 or J13. How about considering him now at J14?


Loot Tracker Current Map

Cad: Nothing obviously useful. You're in something's bedroom. There's old bones and waste, and soggy mattresses, but not much else.

Nisfeollyn: Not sure how that happened. J13 it is.

Nisfeollyn's arcane bolt splatters into the muck.

The leeches wriggle like a disgusting wave, slimeing their way slowly across the muddy ground. They are too slow to reach anyone, but they are uncomfortably close to Nisfeollyn.

Party's turn. The Leeches aren't fast enough to reach any of you.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

"Keep attacking as'we fall back!" Bladud says as he falls back, "And anyone got'a torch?"

Move to J.18 (position updated), then ready an action to take or retrieve a torch if anyone has one.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

"I've got some torches." Cadeyrn said while he moved next to Bladud. He then took one out of his bag. "You got a way to light em quickly? Else let Dvalin do it."

Move next to Bladud (I18) then use my standard action to retrieve a torch from my backpack, so that Dvalin can spark it.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Readied action triggered. :)

"Thanks." Bladud says as he takes the torch. "And I have ma'flint and steel if we've nothin' faster." He holds the torch out for Dvalin in case the dwarf has a means of lighting it quickly.


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

”If only we could contain these leeches somehow and lure the ogre into them,” the elf says as he backs up and throws more magically created acid at them.

ranged touch attack J10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 1d3 ⇒ 2

Move to J14. I moved the “Ns” on the map, but the color left the J13 square as well as the “Ns” and dot, so I used the “Undo” feature to return the map to an undamaged state.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Instead of straight-up dragging the Ns into your intended square, double-click the Ns (which should highlight it as text) then cut/paste the Ns into your desired square. That should leave the rest of the original cell's formatting in place. It's what I do, and it seems to work.


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Thanks for the suggestion. It worked perfectly. Ns and dot are now at J14.


Loot Tracker Current Map

The elven wizard's acid found it's mark, causing a number of leeches to die with little sizzling pops.

The sound of a door slamming open echoed into the room. Something grunted and squelched into the mud around the corner.

The leeches continued to struggle forward a few feet at a time.

Your turn guys.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Can we tell from which direction the door slam came?

Bladud grunts a curse, abandoning his efforts to light the torch for now. "Time to go. Fall back into the hall! NOW!"

He steps back out of the mud, readying his spear one-handed in case whatever-it-is crashes their party.

5' step back to J.19. Ready an attack against the first non-leech threat that comes in range of his longspear.

Readied Attack (including power attack):
longspear: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 = 8
damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

Dvalin stumbles steadily back and readies to unload on the ogre when he emerges. He grins as the leeches burn wondering if they are tasty.

move action to J18
ready Spiritual Weapon for ogre: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Spiritual Weapon round 1 of 3

continued damage from first fire in J10: 1d6 ⇒ 2
continued damage from second fire in J11: 1d6 ⇒ 6


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Nisfeollyn heeds Bladud’s call for retreat. He casts an acid globule at the leeches swarming the area in front of him and then scampers past Dvalin and Bladud. ”Did you hear that? I think that suspected ogre is arriving.”

ranged touch attack J10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 1d3 ⇒ 1
Move to J20.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

"Now if only he would get some of those leeches on him. Would help us a bunch." Cadeyrn said while he looked at the wringling mass slowly getting closer. "We'll be needing some reach if it's truly an ogre." Cadeyrn put away his greataxe and drew upon some of his power to materialize a cold iron Lucerne Hammer.

move to stow greataxe, standard to activate Iron Weapon to get a Lucerne Hammer = 1d12 | crit x2 | brace, reach | B or P. Stays with me for 3 minutes.

Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer) Round 1 of 30


Loot Tracker Current Map

A massive, hunched humanoid figure squeezed around the corner and into the room putting a knee down on it's soggy mattresses. It moved in a partially simian fashion, much too bug for the ceiling here, but it's crooked back giving it a sort of loping crawl that was surprisingly graceful. It was wearing heavy, thick boots and gloves that went up to it's knees and elbows, a leather harness that held a number of old and battered pieces of armor across it's shoulders and chest, and a filthy loin cloth. In it's hand was a massive club made from the root of some broken tree. It was studded with shards of broken metal things that might have once been daggers or hand axes.

Its huge body was covered in pock marks and a line of spittle dripped from one side of it's oversized mouth.

The leeches swarmed around it's feet trying to gain purchase, but the gloves and boots seemed to protect it from the swarm.

It stared at the four surveyors for a moment, then narrowed it's eyes in anger.

"Ye teeny t'ieves done came an stoled from da wong bedwoom."

The ogre double moves ( while squeezing) into the room. It seems to have taken precautions to protect itself from the leeches. The boots and gloves seem far beyond it's ability to craft, so it clearly got them from somewhere else. The leeches move 5 feet forward.

Take it away folks.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

”BAH!” Bladud grunts as the misshapen ape-man stomps in, ”Cad! Hold the hall’s mouth from inside.” He begins retreating back down the way they came. ”NIs! See if’you can finish up those wee bastards!”

Move back to F.20


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

"Will do!" Cadeyrn moved just around the corner of the corridor. He strengthened his hammer with some of his divine Power. "Nis, Dvalin, get behind me when you're done with whatever you still plan on doing!"

move to I.20, which would leave room for Dvalin at H.20 and room for Nisfeollyn at G.20 or even further down the line. Standard action to cast Lead Blades, improving my hammer from 1d12 to 3d6 base damage for 3 minutes.

Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer) Round 2 of 30
Lead Blades Round 1 of 30


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

At the limits of a close throw, Nisfeollyn sent another ball of acid at the leeches and moved down the corridor past Bladud.

Attacking leeches at J14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 1d3 ⇒ 3
Move to F21.


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

Did the leeches and ogre take any fire damage?

Dvalin smiles. First, a blue mystical warhammer smashes the ogre in the face. Then, Dvalin waves as the floor opens up below it. The ogre teeters to avoid falling in while the leeches all fall the ogre.
I don't think swarms get Reflex checks to jump. Does the ogre's protection protect everywhere if he falls into the soup with the leeches?

Dvalin gives a mock salute and falls back behind his companions.

free action Spiritual Weapon round 2 of 3
ready Spiritual Weapon for ogre: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Create Pitin squares (I12,J12,I13,J13) round 1 of 4
falling damage 10 ft: 1d6 ⇒ 5

move action to H20

continued damage from second fire in J11: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Loot Tracker Current Map

The leeches, yes. The ogre, no. His boots caught a little but it didn't seem to bother him. He's pretty well protected from floor-related hazards.

The leeches sizzle and burn, the swarm finally dispersing to a few remaining wriggling members of a host that must have originally numbered near a thousand.

Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

The ogre's nose smears acts it's face with a crack as the spiritual hammer smashes down. The ogre reels right back into the pit and falls with a surprised roar. Leeches, mud, and sputtering oil slide in with it. The spectral hammer dips down just above the pit preparing to slam down again.

The surveyors back up around the corner into the hallway for safety. They can hear the ogre scrabbling and bellowing, trying to get purchase on the muddy slopes of the conjured pit. It sounds like it's having a rough time of it. Only Nisfeollyn could see the angry giant's gloved hands reaching up out of the pit, trying to grab onto it's own bedding.

Nicely done Dvalin. The ogre spends it's round trying and failing to get out of the pit. With the penalties from the mud, the ogre can't actually make the check, so its round is wasted.

Dvalin, how long does that spell last?

You're up guys.


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Nisfeollyn had moved back after casting his spell, so only that could see was me peeking around the corner

Cadeyrn peeked around the corner and saw that the ogre had trouble getting out of the pit and the leeches had dispersed. He moved forward while swinging his Lucerne hammer in a violent motion to get extra momentum for when he would bring it down upon the ogre.

Power Attack with Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage if hit: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1, 6) + 6 = 14
Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer) Round 3 of 30
Lead Blades Round 2 of 30


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

"Ah, hogsh!t" Bladud grunts as he sees his fellow highlander rush back in. Not willing to let Cadeyrn die on his watch, Bladud follows.

Double move to I.16


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

Dvalin's smile broadens when his companions rush back into the room. He returns to his previous position with the ogre floundering in his pool of muck just in time to his blue mystical warhammer smashing the ogre in the face again. Then, Dvalin slings an acid dart in the ogre's direction for good measure.

move action to J18

free action Spiritual Weapon round 3 of 3
Spiritual Weapon on ogre: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Create Pit in squares (I12,J12,I13,J13) round 2 of 4

ranged touch acid dart: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
acid damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Bladud slides to a halt, slipping in the mud, and looks flummoxed as he looks at a room with zero living leeches and their opponent down in a huge hole with a floating weapon over his head.

"What the ... ?!"


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Nisfeollyn saw that the others were returning to the room they just fled. The elf laughed in confusion and turned around. He retrieved his short bow while moving into the room’s corner for a more advantageous position. Once there, it took a moment to load an arrow, pull the string taught, and fire towards the ogre.

Move action to H18.
Standard Action: Short bow attack.

Short Bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Loot Tracker Current Map

[spoiler=GM Rolls]
dc 15: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 4 = 14
dc 15: 1d20 ⇒ 14

This poor ogre…

Pounded from above by the spectral hammer and Cad's particularly real one, the ogre tried to climb. The blows knocked him back. He recoiled and fell, immediately trying again. He grabbed at the pile of mattresses. Nisfeollyn's arrow struck his arm causing him to yank at them in surprise and pain.

They fell in on top of him.

Now he's rather buried, but he also has full cover from above. You guys are up.


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

"Anyone got any lantern oil?" Bladud mutters as he watches the opening carefully.

Move up next to Cad, then ready an attack should the ogre clear his cover.


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision

"But of course, laddie." Dvalin's smile can't get any bigger. He gives the flask of oil to Bladud and says, "Toss this in for good measure." The dwarf then snaps his fingers to ignite the pile of mattresses with Spark.

Create Pit in squares (I12,J12,I13,J13) round 3 of 4

swift to retrieve oil
move action to give it to Bladud
standard action to cast Spark


Half-orc Oracle 15 | HP: 153 | AC: 31/19/28 | CMD: 40/37 | F+15 R+14 W+15 | Per +20 Init +7 (x3)

Can i use my standard action for that instead? :)


Dwarven Ranger HP 14/14 | Roll with it 2/2
Stats:
AC 15, T 10, FF 15 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +0, +2 vs Spells | Init +0 | Perception +4 & Darkvision
Bladud wrote:
Can i use my standard action for that instead? :)

Yes, edit your post! It's within an hour


HP: 25/27 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 CMD:17 | Will: +5, Ref: +5, Fort: +5 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | Effects: none
Abilities:
Lvl 1 spells 1/6 | Iron Weapon 3/5
Male Half-Orc Oracle lvl 3 (Metal Mystery)

Cadeyrn waited until he got a visual of the ogre again before he would strike.

Readied action:
Attacking when ogre does not have total cover anymore.Lucerne hammer attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage if hit: 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1) + 6 = 14

Iron Weapon(Lucerne Hammer)Round 4 of 30
Lead Blades Round 3 of 30

501 to 550 of 752 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Ruins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.