Of Kings and Commoners - Kingmaker AP

Game Master RPGGGM

With the heart of the Stolen Lands explored and the bandits who ruled there scattered, the long-contested realm finally lies open for pioneers and settlers to stake their claims.:
Amid the rush of opportunistic travelers, the PCs find themselves stewards over a new domain, tasked with the responsibility of guiding and guarding a fledgling nation struggling to grow upon a treacherous borderland. Yet the threats to this new nation quickly prove themselves greater than mere bandits and wild beasts, as the monstrous natives of the hills and forests rampage forth to slaughter all who have trespassed upon their territory. Can the PCs hold the land they’ve fought so hard to explore and tame? Or will their legend be just one more lost to the fangs of the Stolen Lands?

The NEW Charter! | NEW Avalon (test) | NEW Party Loot (test) | The Trading Post | Regional Map Folio | Tactical Map Folio


10,301 to 10,350 of 11,540 << first < prev | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | next > last >>

Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Zokon agrees with Durgan and then follows.... then he stops "hmmm... I do not think we should follow, he is not worth that much trouble. I am willing to leave him to the wilds for now. Only 2 of us should not march into the den of whatever is over there, especially in the dark."


Scarlet Scarab wrote:
Scarlet isn't sure what to make of it, but she does see Chief Sootscale. So she sheathes her sword, walks up to him and bends her knee.

"LEGH!?" shrieks the kobold gesturing at Scarlet.

Draconic:
"SEE!?" shrieks the kobold gesturing at Scarlet.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 44/46 | AC 28 T 13 FF 27 CMD 19 (23 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 2/3 | Active: Bark +2, Shld of Faith +2, Shield, Resist Cold, Divine Favor

Durgan shrugs. "Very well, Zokon. Let us rejoin the others."


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena sheathes her weapon as well but absolutely refuses to bow to kobolds.


F Human Winter Witch-5 | HP 34/34 | AC15, T14, FF12 | F+3, R+6, W+4 | Init+3, Perception+3

Victoria rolls her eyes and focuses on the red grumpy kobold hoping to resolve this without bloodshed.

Draconic:
"BE SILENT!" she roars "You will do NO such thing!"

intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
THIS is why no one trusts them.


Victoria and her allies may have heard of a 'conniption' but probably have never seen one until now. The kobold visibly shakes with some unnamed emotion that lies somewhere between homicidal rage, abject hatred, and fear.

There is a general uptick in the amount of snarling and spear-pointing in the crowd of kobolds.

The kobold's pointing finger moves toward Victoria.

"Wa' HoH wa'DIch!" growls the kobold.

Draconic:
"Kill THAT ONE first!"


bluff (pass secret message to allies): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Erevenywg makes a strange distressed-looking face while making a chopping motion with one hand just below her tiny chin.

Secret message:
"Maybe don't antagonize them so much."


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬
Durgan Far-Walker wrote:
Durgan shrugs. "Very well, Zokon. Let us rejoin the others."

Durgan wavers between a point halfway across the river and to the near shore again until finally two-thirds of the hunting party decide to rejoin the rest of the party.


Meanwhile, back at the ambush site, after a long awkward pause following Chatchit's proselytizing.

"SoHvaD Hab." says Vexset, the other black kobold, to Alia while admiring the elf's skin.

Draconic:
"You are very smooth."


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |
Erevenywg wrote:
Erevenywg makes a strange distressed-looking face while making a chopping motion with one hand just below her tiny chin.

"So what, this ain't working?" Scarlet stands back up. "Hey Victoria. What's the plan here? Those red kobolds seem even angrier than before."


Status: | Hp 34/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

Illthir looks around in confusion as her companions start to leave. "So we're out?" Now admittedly she wasn't that eager to ride onto a field of bones - especially not alone - but it seemed a bit ... anticlimactic. Ah well. She turned around her horse to follow them.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

Durgan, Illthir, and Zokon head back to rendezvous with the others. Meanwhile there is one last chance to avoid slaughter at the meeting of the kobold chieftains.


Meanwhile, back at the ambush site.

"Qatlh Dochmey nach vaj tIn YAP?" asks Vexset.

Draconic:
"Why are those things on the side of your head so big?"

"Grruff, Vexset, Wwej wutlh nI' 'Iw'e' Ilthuliak je jubbe' yu' yIv ghu'vam." interjects Chatchit.

"GhaH ghob'e' 'u' 'ej ghob'e' chenmoH tetlh luch tugh ghaq ghaH Ilthuliak WOOF HajmoHbogh! 'Etlh 'IH ghotvam'e'." continues the kobold cleric admiring Alia's sword.

Draconic:
"Vexset, Do not burden this--the chosen feast of our dread goddess." says Chatchit.

"The she-elf must be fattened up and an list must be made of the items that she will soon contribute to dread Ilthuliak's treasure horde! This is a beautiful sword." continues the kobold cleric admiring Alia's sword.


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

"What are they on about now?"


"Well-." and there begins a rapid-fire explanation of all that had been said by both sides along with imitations of all the various speakers.

Folks who don't speak Draconic can now open all the scene's Draconic spoilers.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Scarlet nods along with the madness. "Huh. So they think Alia is a sacrifice? Maybe we can use this to our advantage. But... uh... I'm bad at this."


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬
Scarlet Scarab wrote:
Scarlet nods along with the madness. "Huh. So they think Alia is a sacrifice?"

That's not here. Alia's still back at the ambush site with the kids.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Oh. Never mind. Split party. Lost context.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

At the Kobold meeting of chiefs - sense motive (hunch) DC 15:
It is more that it seems to some at your current gathering that Mikmek (a member of the Sootscale tribe) has led a group of tall Smooth Ones and a GNOME(!) (the party) into the secret meeting place of the kobolds chiefs (who are currently at war with said Smooth Ones). This of course is borne out by the fact that Scarlet walked over and knelt before Chief Sootscale in front of everyone (no matter how much the chief tries to ignore her) and the fact that many of the kobolds here understand the barbaric Common tongue (if only rarely dign to speak it). This in turn makes the Sootscales look to their fellow kobolds like human-loving traitors and the party like some sort of assassin squad.


F Human Winter Witch-5 | HP 34/34 | AC15, T14, FF12 | F+3, R+6, W+4 | Init+3, Perception+3

sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Having picked up that Scarlet and a few others speak Sylvan along their ride, she replies in a language she hopes the kobolds don't understand.

Sylvan:
"I'm not sure they can be reasoned with. They seem intent on being obstinate,"
she says.


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena looks puzzled at the use of Sylvan.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Picking up on the nervousness of the kobolds, Serena speaks up. "We mean you no harm," she says slowly and pronouncedly.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |
RPGGGM wrote:
At the Kobold meeting of chiefs - sense motive (hunch)

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Sylvan:
"Aye, they're stubborn. Looks like we're goading them into battle with these threats. I'm gonna try to lay down my arms, like Serena. Tell 'em we ain't here to fight, but they'll be slaughtered at the outpost if they try to march on it."

Scarlet replies to Victoria, then follows Serena's lead. She approaches, drops her longsword, and then raises her hands in surrender, still holding her torch.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

It's worth a shot.


Arcane Pool 1/4 | HP: 30/30 HP | AC: 21 / T: 13 / FF: 18 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

"vaj laH jIyaj lugh DaSov'a'?", Alia finally responds, having focused on the kids before and making sure they are fine.
"'ej 'e' nab vItu' qIy'amo pagh ghIq."
One hand in her pocked, Alia feels power surge back into her as she recalls one of her spells utilizing her magical pearl.
Without looking away from the two Kobolds, she calmly continues in common:"I will not be given as sacrifice, and my blade will have no other master."
She turns to Vexset, seemingly wanting to say something, but stopping herself from talking.
Being smooth would be an insult in their tongue, but it sounded...somehow admiring. Best not to interpret things wrongly.

Kobold:

"You do know that I can understand you, right?" Alia finally responds, having focused on the kids before and making sure they are fine.
"And I cannot say that I find your plan desirable."


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

dice:
Arris's Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Posh's Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Scarlet's Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Serena's Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Victoria's Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Serena Mistcastle wrote:

Serena looks puzzled at the use of Sylvan.

Picking up on the nervousness of the kobolds, Serena speaks up. "We mean you no harm," she says slowly and pronouncedly.

Chief Sootscale takes a deep breath. King Merlokrep licks his lips in anticipation of Victoria's dead and a fox dinner. The other Chieftains look at each other in confusion. The small army of kobold warriors stand ready to kill at the first suspicious move.

Scarlet:
In taking in the scene as a whole. It seems that all kobold eyes are fixed on Scarlet and her companions, leaving little room for escape. There would of course be a circle of sentries further out, but when she looks Scarlet doesn't see any kobold silhouettes instead she sees larger, human-shaped figures settling into positions around the meeting place.

And it is usually at this point in a wedding when the officiator looks up from the pulpit, and says "If anyone has a just reason to object to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace."


Alia of the Blade wrote:

"vaj laH jIyaj lugh DaSov'a'?", Alia finally responds, having focused on the kids before and making sure they are fine.

"'ej 'e' nab vItu' qIy'amo pagh ghIq."
One hand in her pocked, Alia feels power surge back into her as she recalls one of her spells utilizing her magical pearl.
Without looking away from the two Kobolds, she calmly continues in common:"I will not be given as sacrifice, and my blade will have no other master."
She turns to Vexset, seemingly wanting to say something, but stopping herself from talking.
Being smooth would be an insult in their tongue, but it sounded...somehow admiring. Best not to interpret things wrongly.

Meanwhile, back at the rolling boulder ambush site with Alia and those pesky kids.

Time weighs heavy on me today so we will just do that thing in movies where the film switches from subtitles to the home language, regardless of who the actors are portraying.

"Of course I know you can hear my words." Chatchit blusters. "I mean--those ears. Still, it is the greatest honor a non-Sootscale can attain. So, are you sure?"

Vexset blinks twice. It is a sign that she is trying to process all of the verbal information being passed among the three.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

Eventually, the other part of the party who had been pursuing Sneeg will arrive back at the site of the last post above. It just takes a bit of time. Alia will probably not be sacrificed to a dragon god by then--there's usually an hours long ceremony first. ;)


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"Where are the others?" he asks of anyone there? Trying to ascertain where the other group that has gone off are.


"They said they were moving on to the outpost."


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"Well we should all go there as well. We want to get to that shelter as soon as possible."


"Are there any extra horses?"


Arcane Pool 1/4 | HP: 30/30 HP | AC: 21 / T: 13 / FF: 18 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

"No, we walk. But your siblings can ride on my horse.", Alia answers Byron, then welcomes the pursuit group:"No luck, I take it? Welcome back!"

Then she turns back to the Kobolds:"Yes, I am certain I would like to not be sacrificed. How about you? Would that not be a great honor as well? You could try to sacrifice each other in ritual combat. The winner would surely gain Ilthuliak blessing-"


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Wait what? I thought Alia was with the War kobolds... umm who's were please?


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬
Zokon Santyev wrote:
Wait what? I thought Alia was with the War kobolds... umm who's were please?

Zokon is not here.

Nor here anymore.

Zokon is here.

If you are not actually on a map, you probably aren't there.

And technically, they are all 'war kobolds', so yes.


Status: | Hp 34/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"No, no luck." Illthir confirms with a sigh. "But maybe, gods willing, Sneeg simply fell and broke his neck. A pity on the horse though. Mph. How have things gone here? Are you children okay?"


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"Lets get going then and try and catch up, gods know these lands are dangerous enough without splitting up." he then rides in the direction of the outpost


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 44/46 | AC 28 T 13 FF 27 CMD 19 (23 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 2/3 | Active: Bark +2, Shld of Faith +2, Shield, Resist Cold, Divine Favor

"Let me know what you want me to do, Alia. I will follow your lead. I think these are the kobolds who tried to use their magic on me? I will be happy to kill them if needed, as long as we can keep the children safe. Or I trust that you know what you are doing if you parley with them."

Durgan says this (in Common) pretty matter-of-fact.


Arcane Pool 1/4 | HP: 30/30 HP | AC: 21 / T: 13 / FF: 18 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

"Aye, they are those very same. But I am pretty certain it wouldn't look good in the negotiations if we kill them. I think there is a pressing need to return the Benzen children home. There's a good number of farmers to the lands west of Olegs. Used to these harsh lands. Their...mayor, one Samuel Renault, is unlikely to remain idle in the face of Kobolds kidnapping children. They will suspect one or two tribes behind this, and almost certainly feel that they can stand up to them. I may be wrong, but my guess is he assembled those able-bodied man he can and may have formed a rescue team able to take on a tribe of Kobolds. Technically that may add to our leverage by proofing my earlier point of a revenge strike, but I fear if it comes to serious blows, people will die."
She looks at the two that kept her company, then adds:"Mostly Kobolds. And I suspect nobody would want that."

Either we bring the kids back right now, or we rejoin the others. Fine with both, but if things start going south, we'll want the kids out of the way. And if things seem to improve, we don't want murderous farmers raiding the egg cave of a Kobold Tribe in retaliation.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

Moving us on to our apocalyptic climax in 24 hours, so ask your last minute questions and take any final actions (particularly those of you standing before the chiefs).


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"We should probably re-gather rather than letting ourselves get ambushed piecemeal and then take the kids home. Kobolds are just to good at getting the drop on us to allow ourselves to be at less than full awareness and strength." he replies


F Human Winter Witch-5 | HP 34/34 | AC15, T14, FF12 | F+3, R+6, W+4 | Init+3, Perception+3

I'm not going to just roll over and die from some damn kobolds after all I've been through! Swallowing her pride and doing her best to suppress a growl, Victoria asks, "Mikmek... is there any way we can smooth over this situation? Is there a way you can assure them that we are here to help? We seem to be doing everything wrong in their eyes because we do not understand your ways."


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬
Victoria Velasco wrote:
I'm not going to just roll over and die from some damn kobolds after all I've been through! Swallowing her pride and doing her best to suppress a growl, Victoria asks, "Mikmek... is there any way we can smooth over this situation? Is there a way you can assure them that we are here to help? We seem to be doing everything wrong in their eyes because we do not understand your ways."

Is that in Common or Draconic? Mikmek only ever speaks in Draconic.


Arcane Pool 1/4 | HP: 30/30 HP | AC: 21 / T: 13 / FF: 18 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

Alia listens to Zokon, then responds:"I doubt the Kobold Warchiefs will stand by idly while we collectively return with the Kids. I don't think joining up with the others and then leaving for even a couple hours to return them home will be a good option."
She turns to Byron:"Do you think you could take your siblings home by yourself from here, with three horses to ride? Your sister is...what...20 or so? She should be able to handle a bow just in case."


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"I can give some spare weapons, darts, mace, spiked fist, arrows to help you." showing he likes Alia's idea by contributing.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

3...


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

2...


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

1...


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region | Chase Theme ♬

Mikmek looks like he is about to speak when an arrow flies out of the darkness and strikes one of the chiefs. The kobold shrieks and collapses. A few more arrows follow striking kobolds all around the area. At the same time a couple of human soldiers dozen soldiers rise from the tall grasses and attack the kobold warriors from behind. One immediately falls through what must have been a concealed pit and by the scream seems likely to never come out again.

Pandemonium ensues. The angry red kobold chieftain turns his warriors upon the few Sootscale warriors in attendance causing some confusion in the ranks as the two chieftains clash. A whole line of kobolds advancing on Victoria disappear in an explosion of violet eldritch fire. The rain of arrows continues to fall on the kobolds all around Scarlet with eerie accuracy.

Finally, the kobolds break. many find gaps in the line of advancing human soldiers and make for the high grass concealing Abadar knows what traps others seem to be massing behind the ruins of the old cart, but as the encircling men will soon realize the cart also covers a wide burrow the depths of which cannot be seen with a light.

END COMBAT!

Sovereign Court

A young spearman who looks more like a dandy strides over to the party, and doffs his tricorn hat with low bow. "Ladies! I trust you are safe? It was a very near thing, your rescue."

Sovereign Court

Female Elf

"You there." an imperious woman's voice reaches Scarlet's ear. "Are you not the bodyguard of Alia of Kyonin?" The woman is an a tall, slender elf dressed all in black, with long blue-violet hair that falls in single line of perfect ringlets down her back. The woman is is carrying one of the most beautiful glaives you have ever seen.


Coming up behind her is an other elf, a man with long straight blonde hair, and cold blue eyes. He carries a longbow, and is dressed like a huntsman.

10,301 to 10,350 of 11,540 << first < prev | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.