Of Kings and Commoners - Kingmaker AP

Game Master RPGGGM

With the heart of the Stolen Lands explored and the bandits who ruled there scattered, the long-contested realm finally lies open for pioneers and settlers to stake their claims.:
Amid the rush of opportunistic travelers, the PCs find themselves stewards over a new domain, tasked with the responsibility of guiding and guarding a fledgling nation struggling to grow upon a treacherous borderland. Yet the threats to this new nation quickly prove themselves greater than mere bandits and wild beasts, as the monstrous natives of the hills and forests rampage forth to slaughter all who have trespassed upon their territory. Can the PCs hold the land they’ve fought so hard to explore and tame? Or will their legend be just one more lost to the fangs of the Stolen Lands?

The NEW Charter! | NEW Avalon (test) | NEW Party Loot (test) | The Trading Post | Regional Map Folio | Tactical Map Folio


9,801 to 9,850 of 11,308 << first < prev | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | next > last >>

"They blew up Mr. Leveton.... Is Svetlana alright?"


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

"Akiros, if this 'old man' is the healer, do you know what god he serves? Or does he heal through some other magic? And what sort of madness afflicts him?"
Oracle with a curse?


Total Human Badass

"We've never been formally introduced. But he's Gozren I think, or at least chooses to worship that god's more dangerous aspects, though I have heard that he once worshiped Erastil--he blames the Stag God for his wife's death. I've never gone to far into the cellar myself. It always feels like something is watching you down there."


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

"Well, then. I will prepare for Gozreh's wrath as best as I can."
Durgan uses his remaining Resist Energy , selecting Electricity.
"Let us go talk to this man."


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |
Erevenywg wrote:
"Oh!? Um, so anta moina ana ni." Erevenywg says and then smiles sweetly.

Sylvan:
"Hey, you're starting to remember again. Great!"

Scarlet claps her cleaned hand against Erevenywg's shoulder (and reclaims her longsword in the process.)

Byron Benzen wrote:
"They blew up Mr. Leveton.... Is Svetlana alright?"

"Her heart is broken, and the nobles will kick her out as soon as they get a chance." Scarlet's enthusiasm melts away as she gives a bitter reply. "She's alive, if that's what you're asking."


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

"Akiros, could you head to one of the camps? They know you. Tell them that the Stag Lord is dead, Salzarus has fled, and there is a reward for Salzarus alive, gagged, and bound. He can't have gotten far. Tell them to travel in groups, and the reward will be 100 gold each for a team of up to six. So they will not have as much reason to turn on each other."


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Zokon goes down the steps, "You coming?" he says behind him


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

"Yeah yeah, wait a second Zokon." Scarlet goes after him to meet this crazy father.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

Durgan joins the others.
"Ready."


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

There is a second stair down beneath a trapdoor beneath the stairs up to the northeast tower. The "door" more of a awkward rickety wooden (manhole) cover as it just pulls off with the aid of two people, covers square framed dirt hole with set of stone steps leading down into the darkness. The walls are earthen framed by ancient wooden supports. Worm holes can be seen in the damp slimy walls. No light emanates from the stair down.

Cellar Map


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

Durgan is happy to go in front with his Darkvision (and high AC). He does not have Light prepared today.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Scarlet also has Darkvision. "Wait, what race is Staggie's father? Can he see in the dark?"


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

Down into the darkness the party progresses.

Those that go down the stairs may make one perception check and open all the spoilers that apply.

Perception DC 15+:
You hear a child's voice somewhere far away.

Perception DC 20+:
The child is singing something. You can almost make out the words.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Durgan whispers to Scarlet, "Something sounds like a child singing. A trick? Undead of some sort?"

He takes his holy symbol in hand, preparing to Channel if needed. Axe in the other hand.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Scarlet's long and short swords were already drawn, so she shrugs. "Should I light a torch, now?"


Arcane Pool 2/4 | HP: 30/30 HP | AC: 21 / T: 13 / FF: 18 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

Alia casts Light on her Estoc, then moves down together with Zokon, smiling at him:"If there's trouble, I'll make sure you can see what your shooting - and try to stay out of your line of fire."
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Alia's smile fades:"That...sounds creepy."


F Human Winter Witch-5 | HP 34/34 | AC15, T14, FF12 | F+3, R+6, W+4 | Init+3, Perception+3

Victoria stays in the back. Maybe I should just stay outside, but I want to be helpful. And they might find some of my gear as well.
perception Victoria: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
perception Arris: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Victoria doesn't hear what the others are talking about, but Arris' sharp ears perk up, warning her of danger ahead. Maybe my ears are still ringing from the explosion.


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena takes her place in line on the stairs. At the sound of the child's voice, she draws her blade.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

"It's not that bad is it? It's on tune and all..." Illthir notes the singing as well. "The aucoustics in here are surprisingly good too..."

She didn't have much left to offer except a good whooping with her hammer, so she tried to stay close to the front. Not too close though - insane men throwing lightningbolts didn't make that too appealing.


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Sorry I saw no new posts due to being logged out and not knowing

Now that Alia has fixed the light issue, he steps forward not going beyond the light range, he has his rapier out

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

He moves forward 20 ft or so The icon is in the darkness.. on the map


Male Gnome Bard/ 3rd AC: 15 (T 12, FF 14), HP 20/20 5NL, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +1; +2 Enchantment | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perc +4
Illthir Winlowe wrote:
"But let's just open the gate a little for Posh first!"

Posh is rapping against the gate with his fist, turning himself invisible to attempt to avoid the following slow horde.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region
Poshment Underhill wrote:
Illthir Winlowe wrote:
"But let's just open the gate a little for Posh first!"
Posh is rapping against the gate with his fist, turning himself invisible to attempt to avoid the following slow horde.

Posh has been on the inside for a bit, or is he now trying to escape from the fort and rapidly growing horde of PCs and NPCs therein? ;)


Total Human Badass
Durgan Far-Walker wrote:

"Akiros, could you head to one of the camps? They know you. Tell them that the Stag Lord is dead, Salzarus has fled, and there is a reward for Salzarus alive, gagged, and bound. He can't have gotten far. Tell them to travel in groups, and the reward will be 100 gold each for a team of up to six. So they will not have as much reason to turn on each other."

"Aye. I'll tell them." he mounts one of the mangy horses and rides out.

After the zombies settle once more into the hill and he gets some help with the gates.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

Current Health Status (Pharmacy Theme ♬ | Live Version ♬)
_________________
__ Alia
__ Zokon
__ Serena -19 hp
__ Durgan
__ Scarlet -2 hp
__ Posh
__ Illthir -3 hp
__ Victoria
__ Arris -9 hp
__ Erevenywg


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

"Serena, do you have your own spells and healing left, or should I break out the wand?"


Male Gnome Bard/ 3rd AC: 15 (T 12, FF 14), HP 20/20 5NL, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +1; +2 Enchantment | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perc +4
Durgan Far-Walker wrote:
"Serena, do you have your own spells and healing left, or should I break out the wand?"

"If you have a spare, I could help with that." Posh grins before looking over the battlefield and looking over everyone "I hope the singing helped. I always feel I'm not being as helpful as I could do."


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

"I have some limited resources remaining, but the wand would no go unappreciated," Serena replies, looking over her wounds. Her chest hurt where the arrow that felled her still protruded.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

My wand is at 44 charges remaining. Use what you need.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"I'm well enough. Let's *brr* find this scary old man." Illthir tightens the grip of her hammer. She hadn't thought much of it but now that she was under ground again it reminded her of the kobold caves. And that was something she really just would like to continue to not think about.


Male Gnome Bard/ 3rd AC: 15 (T 12, FF 14), HP 20/20 5NL, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +1; +2 Enchantment | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perc +4

"I'm more interested if everyone is safe, but that said who is this old man?" he looks around to find and follow Alia or Scarlet, assuming that the latter is with her.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

The stairs lead down to older stone construction. This room feels miserably damp, and greasy swaths of mold cake the carved stone walls making their design unreadable through the filth. The ceiling fifteen feet overhead is thick with cobwebs. Three archways in the walls open into other rooms, all of which are filled with mounds of crates, furs, sacks, weapons, and other obviously stolen loot.

Map Updated


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

Durgan moves into the cellar and looks towards the northeast corner with his Darkvision.

I am assuming that his 1 min/level spells from before have expired, but the 10 min/level Barkskin is still up.


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Zokon waits for Alia as she has the light


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

CLW from wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
CLW from wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW from wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW from wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Serena is back at full health. Thanks, Durgan.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"So choices three. Let's take the north path - it looks most cleared of debris." Illthir suggets and moves up behind Durgan. She did like standing behind dwarves - sufficient mass to be a barrier while short enough that the could see what was going on. Also this one had proved to be a dependable warrior and a cleric capable of banishing the undead. Great perks as far as the skald was concerned!


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

The northern-most tunnel peters out quickly. The mold-covered stone walls give way to bare earth, and evidence to long abandoned construction half hidden by boxes and barrels of supplies recently taken from passing caravans.

Durgan Far-Walker wrote:
I am assuming that his 1 min/level spells from before have expired, but the 10 min/level Barkskin is still up.

Correct. Anything with a 5 minute or less duration will have expired. Anyone else going down besides the people shown on the map.


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena follows the others down, giving Durgan his wand back.


F Human Winter Witch-5 | HP 34/34 | AC15, T14, FF12 | F+3, R+6, W+4 | Init+3, Perception+3

"Maybe try that one," Victoria suggests, pointing to the east (or whatever direction that is right next to Durgan).


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

Durgan glances at the crates. "We'll take inventory later, and return what we can to the proper owners."

He moves and peers into the next room (east of his new position on the map - just moved him).


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Agree." Illthir gives a small nod and follows behind the dwarf.


Male Gnome Bard/ 3rd AC: 15 (T 12, FF 14), HP 20/20 5NL, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +1; +2 Enchantment | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perc +4
Victoria Velasco wrote:
"Maybe try that one," Victoria suggests, pointing to the east (or whatever direction that is right next to Durgan).

"I apologise for not introducing myself earlier, mlady." Posh bows to the woman with a smile "Maybe I should hold introductions until we have cleaned up this place?"


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

Although they are not shown on the map there are enough crates and barrels of supplies stacked in these tunnels to build and then open a general store with.

Something growls somewhere further ahead. Then, as if from nowhere a huge bear rears up out of the tunnel.

dice:
Alia's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Durgan's Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Illthir's Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Posh's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Scarlet's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Serena's Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Zokon's Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

claw v Durgan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 grab?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
claw v Durgan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 grab?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
bite v Durgan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The bear roars in Durgan's face, rises and then slams its claws down narrowly missing the dwarf.

Round 1! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ Illthir
__ Scarlet
__ Durgan
__ Zokon
__ Posh
__ Alia
__ Serena

__ Da Bear!

Those who see the bear can make knowledge (nature) check and open all the spoilers below that apply.

knowledge (nature) 9+:
The animal is a brown bear!

knowledge (nature) 14+:
Brown bears are dangerous forest predators able to grab their prey with their big claws.

knowledge (nature) 19+:
Brown bears are remarkably fast and agile for their size.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"A bear?!" The skald called out in disbelief. Why the heck were there a bear down here?

Know:Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"A brown bear! Don't let it grab you." Illthir added as if the coloration of the bear helped explain its presence. It really did not.

"It's too tight to fight it here - let's back up a bit so we can flank it!"

Move -> Ready action to smack (if bear gets within 10' of her)

Smack!:
Illtir takes a wide swing and heavy swing, unfit for the underground. But maybe if the bear were distracted or charging or just really really bad at being a bear?

To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Damage?: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 26/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

"Durgan! Get clear! I'll distract it!" Serena dashes forward to stand behind the dwarf, scimitar at the ready! She clangs her scimitar on her shield loudly.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 24/46 (29/51) | AC 28 T 13 FF 26 CMD 20 (24 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +10 R +5 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 30' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Barkskin +2, Shield of Faith +2, Shield, Haste, Rage

"Get Victoria to do what she did to Beaky!"
Durgan takes a 5' step and uses Total Defense (AC 28).


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

"Oi. A bear?"

K Nature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

"Watch it, bears are faster and more agile than they look." Scarlet draws her longsword and shortsword.

How many dangerous animals are down here?


F Human Winter Witch-5 | HP 34/34 | AC15, T14, FF12 | F+3, R+6, W+4 | Init+3, Perception+3

Victoria doesn't even need the dwarf to prompt her. She waves her hand and pronounces an arcane word.
slumber hex, DC 17 will save for Mr. Bear


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region

Mr. Bear will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

RRRAAH!!


Male Gnome Bard/ 3rd AC: 15 (T 12, FF 14), HP 20/20 5NL, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +1; +2 Enchantment | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perc +4

"Looks like Papa Bear is pissed!" Posh smirked before he soon realised he had no performances left so he attempted to blind the creature with a spell.

Blindness DC 17 fort save from the bear

Was going to say Yogi, but decided to change it since no one in this world would know who Yogi is or any reference to Hanna Barbara cartoons. Captain Caveman!

9,801 to 9,850 of 11,308 << first < prev | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.