Iron Gods Campaign

Game Master Daniel Penfold 351

A run through of the Iron Gods campaign.

Treasure list

maps

images


101 to 150 of 2,084 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz gathers his dropped weapon, cleans it, checks its functionality briefly, and pulls out his cognatogen. ”Looks like now’s as good a time as any. Cheers mates, see you on the other side.” He raises the steel vial in a mock toast after unstoppering it and downs the concoction. After a moment, his head seems to bulge slightly before returning to normal size and his limbs droop as if he were tired, but he remains standing.

”Mmm, minty... I agree with Amon. Let us be exhaustive in our search.” He then briefly checks the rest of the room out for doors, traps, and anything they might have missed before following the party to the next room.

Actions once combat is done:
Retrieve dragon pistol, drink cognatogen (boosting int), search room - perception check.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

Alldur seems to carefully consider Amon's abilities to harness electricity, working over possibilities. After a moment he moves to examine the halfling bodies.

'Were we looking for halflings?'


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Jade moved forward and looked closer at the Halflings. She was studying them, looking for any sort of identifiers that would indicate where they came from and who they were.

Knowledge - Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male High Azlanti DM

Gm note- Khonnir is human

Jade apart from the agate you also find a crumpled letter in one of the pockets revealing the owner to be an inhabitant of Torch called Paxin Bronzeward


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Know - Local (Do I know who that is?): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male High Azlanti DM

Jade you have heard the name, a minor adventurer who has been living in Torch for the last 4 months.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

'Well, further on down then?'


Male High Azlanti DM

I'm assuming by down you mean following the river to A4?

A dark cavern opens up here, its twenty foot high ceiling thick with stalactites. A rocky shore overlooks a placid pool and stream, fed by a trickle of water leaking from a narrow fissure to the north. A small garden of toadstools and dark mould grows along the beach


Female Ratfolk Arcanist (White Mage) 2 HP 12/16 | AC17 Tch13 FF15 | CMD11/FF9 | F+2 R+2 W+6 | Init+2 | Perc +5 Darkvision

Observe the area for anything that stands out.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Male Android Aerokineticist 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +6 R +5 W +0 | CMD 15 | Init +3 | Perc +6 DV LLV

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Amon follows the others and examines the area they’re back to. Again some cracks of electricity pulse when he leaves the water, as if his powers were malfunctioning - but much more probable, he was simply still too inexperienced using them.


Male High Azlanti DM

You can both hear a clawing sound moving around and you see a short, stocky humanoid with webbed feet and claws, this frog-like creature has glowing white eyes. It sees you at the same time and a burst of light comes out of its eyes. Can everyone make a Fort save please


Female Ratfolk Arcanist (White Mage) 2 HP 12/16 | AC17 Tch13 FF15 | CMD11/FF9 | F+2 R+2 W+6 | Init+2 | Perc +5 Darkvision

Leetia is set back by the sight of this creature.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male High Azlanti DM

Leetia you are blinded.


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz is unnerved by the creature.

Fort Save against Blindness: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

But shakes off the effect.


Male Android Aerokineticist 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +6 R +5 W +0 | CMD 15 | Init +3 | Perc +6 DV LLV

Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Amon doesn’t have time to avert his gaze either and the light seems too strong for his eyes.


Male High Azlanti DM

Amon I'm afraid you are blinded too.


Male Android Aerokineticist 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +6 R +5 W +0 | CMD 15 | Init +3 | Perc +6 DV LLV

Let’s hope it’s not permanent, right! Dice gods had spoken.


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Jade didn't notice anything, at least initially. The the creature appeared and something happened with her eyes.

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Jade wracked her brain to try and identify this thing.

Knowledge - Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Knowledge - Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Knowledge - Nature: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Male High Azlanti DM

Jade you manage to shake off the effect of the eye beam. You realise that the creature is a magical beast known as a Blindheim.


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Having averted her gaze just in time, Jade called out, "It's a Blindheim. Don't look directly into it's eyes."


Female Ratfolk Arcanist (White Mage) 2 HP 12/16 | AC17 Tch13 FF15 | CMD11/FF9 | F+2 R+2 W+6 | Init+2 | Perc +5 Darkvision

"To late! I can't see, help!" Leetia quivers in her little shoes.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

As they progress, Alldur takes a moment to check on Enkil. While his head is bowed, he catches the flash of light out of the corner of his eye.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male High Azlanti DM

Alldur and Jade you are fine.

Initiative Order

Alldur 21
Blindheim 20
Jade 17
Amon 11
Zimdoz 11
Leetia 6


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

oops, looks like it didn't save my last post.

Alldur closes his eyes and focuses for a moment and his skin takes on a metallic hue. He then draws his club.

Activating Iron Skin - 10 minutes remaining. AC 14 T 12 FF 12


Male High Azlanti DM

The Blindheim moves forward 5 feet and attacks Zimdoz

Bite (1d20 = 1) Miss.

Jade your go.


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Sorry everyone. I looked at this yesterday but totally forgot about when I got home from work.

Once more pulling her short blade, the Oread moved forward slightly, ready to defend herself.

BAB is +0, can only draw and move.


Male High Azlanti DM

Amon back to you.


Male High Azlanti DM

Sorry forgot Amon was blind, Zimdoz your action.


Male Android Aerokineticist 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +6 R +5 W +0 | CMD 15 | Init +3 | Perc +6 DV LLV

Amon just goes in full defense.


Female Ratfolk Arcanist (White Mage) 2 HP 12/16 | AC17 Tch13 FF15 | CMD11/FF9 | F+2 R+2 W+6 | Init+2 | Perc +5 Darkvision

When it's Leetia's turn, she will also go full defense.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Zimdoz will take a step to the side, so that he is between the party and the blindheim, and will reload his dragon pistol (with an ordnance and a regular bullet, popping a bullet out of his cheek in the process. ”Stay behind me if you can, my potion should help protect me”.. He clenches his teeth as he prepares for an incoming attack and readies his weapon to fire next round.


Male High Azlanti DM

So I think that means we are back to Alldur?


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

Alldur flings his hand upward in a familiar motion and flings another glob of viscous green gel at the blindheim.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 4 = 15 firing into melee

Acid Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Iron Skin - 9 minutes and 9 rounds remaining. AC 14 T 12 FF 12


Male High Azlanti DM

The Blindheim moves and attacks Alldur

Bite (1d20 = 17 +5) = 22 Damage = (1d4 = 3 + 1) = 4

Back to Jade


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Sword in hand, Jade moved into position and stabbed at the beast.

Shiv it in the back: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13


Male High Azlanti DM

Jade your blow is deflected by its scaly hide.

Amon, back to you.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

The creature's teeth dig in through Alldur's thickened skin. The slightly man recoils severely with a loud groan, rethinking his position in this battle.


Male High Azlanti DM

Amon your action.


Male Android Aerokineticist 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +6 R +5 W +0 | CMD 15 | Init +3 | Perc +6 DV LLV

Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5

Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 13 Greater than 50

Amon tries to hurl an electric blast at the position where he hears the monster attacking from, but with no success. His blindness makes him terrible at this! Nevertheless, he doesn’t know he missed and moves towards the sound, hoping to help attack it in melee.


Male High Azlanti DM

Zimdoz over to you.


NG | Male Ratfolk Alchemist (Gun Chemist/Toxicant) 7/ Gunslinger (Gulch Gunner) 1 | HP 54/54 | AC 21-15-17 | F+10, R+12, W+5 | Per +16, Sense M +2, Init +5

Sorry for the delay, my posts kept getting eaten by internet gnomes.

Wracking his brain, Zimdoz tries to recall whether the creature like this has fire resistance.

Knowedge (Arcana) to identify resistances/vulnerabilities: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Not recalling anything notable, he steps away onto the shore and grits his teeth, aiming at the creature’s midsection, but slightly distracted by his allies.

Dragon Pistol, pbs, no precise shot, w/ ordnance, ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Dragon pistol damage, pbs, ordnance with cognatogen: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4) + 6 = 13

He yips as the rapport echoes through the cavern and mutters [b]”I need some alchemical cartridges, this is inefficient.”[/dice]


Male High Azlanti DM

Sid you know that it is immune to blindness. No other resistances/vulnerabilities.

Your pistol shot strikes it doing significant damage.

Leetia your go.


Female Ratfolk Arcanist (White Mage) 2 HP 12/16 | AC17 Tch13 FF15 | CMD11/FF9 | F+2 R+2 W+6 | Init+2 | Perc +5 Darkvision

Leetia will cast detect magic in the direction of all the noise.


Male High Azlanti DM

You can see a fading magical aura where Alldur's spell hit the creature.

Alldur back to you.


Male High Azlanti DM

Alldur your action.


Wizard(metal elementalist) 7 Technomancer 1
Spoiler:
| Init +12 | Perc +11 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 CMB +3 CMD 15| HP 43/43 | F +4 R +5 W+8| Iron Skin 8/8

Alldur flings another globule of acid at the creature.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 -4 if into melee

Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Male High Azlanti DM

The Blindheim dodges nimbly out of the way.

The Blindheim ries to attack Zimdoz again

Bite (1d20 = 16 +5) = 21 damage (1d4 = 3 +1) =4

Claw (1d20 = 13 +5) = 18 miss

Claw (1d20 = 1) miss

Jade your action


Female Oread Bard (Archeologist) 1 /\/\ Init: +2 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 14 | FF: 12 | Tch: 12 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +4 | Will: +2 | Perc: +4 |

Jade took the opportunity to stab at the beast from a flanking position.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9

Unfortunately, thrust was not well aimed and glanced off of the things hide.


Male High Azlanti DM

Amon your turn.


Male Android Aerokineticist 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 17 TO 13 FF 14 | F +6 R +5 W +0 | CMD 15 | Init +3 | Perc +6 DV LLV

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Melee touch
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 66 Greater than 50 for hit

Electricity crackles in a circle around 20 feet around Amon, forming again a blade of pure energy on his hands, that he uses to attack the space in front of him with the hopes of hitting their attacker. As much as it goes on the right direction, his own attack comes off and he misses.

Move to gather, standard to attack with kinetic blade.

101 to 150 of 2,084 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.