Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,501 to 1,550 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

make sure to roll the blur chance against the breath weapon.


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Good point, regretfully it seems concealment does not protect against area effects :(

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Nice roll! :)

Edit: Forgot to add the shaken -2, but 20 still passes. Whew! :)

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn runs down the corridor and chugs a potion.

Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 4) + 3 = 9


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin uses the opportunity to fire two more arrows into the beast, this time using the ones with the dragon-bane magicks on them.

Keen +1 composite longbow (+2 str) with modifiers: studied, shaken and bane
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (6, 6) = 23

Iterative Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (3, 1) = 17

Confirm Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (6, 3) = 22

I am rerolling that, 4 GM stars
Confirm Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 + 4 = 22
Additional Damage: 2d8 + 2 + 4 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6, 6) + 2 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 26

I am shooting a bow, no attacks of opportunity for me

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Aim FIRE!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Poison!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 HEAL!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOTS OF ARROWS!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 HEAL!

Yasmin waits for the beast to attack the others, and once it turns on her, she shoots the beast fully in the back. It barely misses the brain of the beast, but it hurts enough! Close on the crit, but an almost miss!

Finn and Orell both heal themselves as Finn gets out of the beasts way.

Round 2, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Aim
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

secret GM roll:
dragon rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Liberty's Edge

Round 3, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The dragon pulls a rod from a small pouch in and waves it in the air. Instantly mirror image: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 more dragons appear in its space.

The dragon the says a phrase that nearly turns the air black APOIU":<>"SDFUPOKSDF":IPJSDF and is shocked when nothing occurs.

Post when you can


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Grrrroarrr! So you do not want to fight?" Shriek looks deceived at the dragon.

The half-orc unrolls another scroll, he reads it this time to cast summon monster V. A sudden storm comes from the ceiling and a bralani azata materializes at the other side of the corridor. Silver-white hair the color of a lightning strike whips about this poised elf-like archer, her eyes swirling with vibrant colors.

The azata automatically aims with her bow and starts shooting at the dragon as well!
+1 composite longbow: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

And then shots a second arrow!
+1 composite longbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell moves another 5 ft away from the group spacing more distance between them and fires!

attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

rapid fire: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

iterative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 4, 3, 5) + 10 = 25

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 2, 3, 1) + 10 = 21

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 1, 4, 4) + 10 = 24

spend 2 grit on main and iterative to hit ranged touch twice


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin shoots two more arrows at the dragon

Keen +1 composite longbow (+2 str) with modifiers: studied, shaken and bane
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (1, 6) = 16

Iterative Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (2, 4) = 19

Liberty's Edge

Round 3, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Arrows!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Mirror images
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 MORE ARROWS
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Monster ARROWS

yasmin shots the dragon in the back. I screams in pain.

Orell shots at the monster.
mirror image on 1: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Hits the dragon!
mirror image on 1: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Hits the dragons!
mirror image on 1: 1d3 ⇒ 1
REALY!

The dragon is hit three times and is looking really wounded! It's barely flying in the air.

Samuel drops a angel on the creature and it begins to fire arrows at dragon. It dodges all the arrows, but its not long for this world! Two of the images pop as the arrows hit them.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn moves up and casts a spell.

Cast glitterdust, centered on the dragon.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will delay until after the angel fires for all the images to go and will go after Yasmin but before the dragon and fire full force!

attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
rapid fire: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24
iterative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

use grit to hit range touch on rapid fire

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 6, 1, 1) + 10 = 19

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 6) + 10 = 25

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 1) + 10 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Round 3, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Arrows!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Mirror images
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 DUST!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 MORE ARROWS
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Monster ARROWS

Finn advances and spews dust on the dragon.
dragon save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Odds are the dragon saves, but you're not doing glitterdust for the blinding are you...[/dice]

The dragon is covered in glowing dust. It roars in anger!

Round 4, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 MORE ARROWS
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

[ooc]Post when you can. Dragon's not healthy, so this might be over sooner than expected!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

actually he was activating the seldom heard of power of making either A) a Twilight Dragon or B) forcing the dragon to come out of the closet...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

The bralani azata keeps shooting arrows at the dragon.
+1 composite longbow (flatfooted): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

+1 composite longbow (flatfooted): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Piercing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Understanding the dragon is not retaliating back because he went blind by Finn's spell, Shriek grows bold and starts to roar menacingly "You coward! If you do not come I will go to kill you! Grrrrrrroooarrrr!!!!!" the half-orc starts running on the stone platform and jumps all over the air distance to the dragon!
Acrobatics+HR (jump) DC 15: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19

With a great leap the half-orc charges in the air against the blind dragon while holding Wyrmsmite with both hands. As he closes up with the flying beast he makes a descendant slash from up the right shoulder of the dragon to the bottom.
Wyrmsmite-PA+HR+bless+charge (2-handed) (flatfooted): 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 30
Cold iron/Magic/Slashing damage+PA+dragonbane: 1d8 + 11 + 6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 6 + (3, 5) = 28

Suddenly realizing of the craziness he has let to take his actions, Shriek starts to fall, and he attempts to land as well as possible over some of the cavern plants.
Acrobatics+HR (reduce falling damage): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 24

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

oh my god! Epic Shriek Groar for the win!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

lol! That's awesome Shriek :)

"Slay the beast!!!"


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin's eyes go wide as Shriek makes his amazing jump. When he falls she shouts "Shriek! Are you allright?"

She then looks back at the dragon

Arrows if it is still alive:

Keen +1 composite longbow (+2 str) with modifiers: studied, shaken and bane
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (4, 4) = 22

Iterative Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 - 2 + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + (3, 1) = 15

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell fires again as the streak that is Shriek dives through the air Orell lays down an arc of fire into the things face screaming over here you ugly, scaly beast!

attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

rapid fire: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

iterative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 4) + 10 = 32

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 6) + 10 = 23

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 2, 6, 2) + 10 = 21

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Well I couldn't have written a better ending than what happened.

Samuel's angel beats on the beast with its sword. Samuel seeing the dragon not take much damage, literally leaps into action jumping taking a running jump onto the dragon and swing hard at the beast. With a crash, Samuel slashes the beasts neck and it stops flying, and begins to fall to the cave floor. Samuel rides the beast to the floor with a CRASH!

You all stand in a quite cave. From the fall corner you hear a quite voice say, Hello?

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn looks around for the source of the voice..."Hello...who's there?"


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek lies in the ground, an arm broken, a shoulder out of place, but he grins at the feel of the dragon cut in half over him. He tries to talk out but he is almost out of breath "I... I am here... Grrrrroar!!!"

With difficulty he attempts to move apart the dragon and stand up "Who is there?"

Yiiipi! We did it! :] And the jump was terribly awesome!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will help move the body and get Shriek up and then look around for the voice


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Yes, who is there?"

Liberty's Edge

From around the corner, a bedraggled red-headed women in a very dirty shift darts from the darkness. She looks at you all, looks at the dragon, and sees the carnage before you all. She then timidly says, You've killed the dragon...you're not here to kill me to, are you? She's in a bit of shock.
[ooc]Roll an intelligence check to see if you remember who she is.[/b]


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Kill you? Why would we?"

Int: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Int check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

"I think I remember who you are..."


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Hell of a hurt Shriek approaches the group moving to the voice "You must be Azmur Kell's wife, aren't you?" the half-orc cleans the blood in his mouth with the fist "Excuse our aspect and blood. One would think a hero would always arrive handsome and well arranged, but... we have been working hard here, not like the ones in those theater romances."

"You are saved now. Grrrrrroarrrrr!" the skald smiles wide "Your husband waits for you"


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin smiles "Of course! Indeed, your husband awaits you, you must be eager to meet him, we will escort you back to him"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

why dont we take some scales and other dragon parts along with any treasure we find with us, eh? Orell says pragmatically.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Bonus points Samuel!
The women's eyes light up. HE'S ALIVE! She runs full sprint to your group and hugs Samuel as has as she can, after, she breaks down into subs. Yes, when you are able, I would like to see him. The dragon's finally dead. Thank the gods. Now, take what you will. I just want to go home.

She walks you to the dragon hoard. It has a finely-preserved chimera fur worth 900 gp, A large collection of books (roughly
two-thirds of which were recently looted from the monastery's various libraries) in six 5-foot-wide wooden lockers. The hundreds of books in these chests (all with names like Codex of the Ebon Depths, Grimoire ef Impossible Secrets, Kargeth's Blackest Encyclopaedia, and so on) are worth a total of 12,000 gp. Each chest weighs 250 pounds when full of books. In addition to granting a +6 competence bonus on all Knowledge (arcana, geography, history, planes, and religion) checks attempted while using them as resources.
Five smaller chests hold more valuable treasures, including 8,940 cp, 5,100 sp, 2aoo gp, 93 pp, a small silver cauldron with carvings of wolverines on the side worth 120 gp, a gold scarab engraved with
the symbol of Nethys worth 75 gp, a silver hand mirror with a darkwood frame worth 120 gp, a silver bowl worth 75 gp with six tiny jade statuettes of panthers inside (each statuette is worth 20 gp), a platinum holy symbol of Abadar worth 500 gp, a masterwork darkwood flute worth 300 gp, a painting of Queen Abrogail II on black velvet worth 1,500 gp, a pouch of a dozen flawed garnets worth 20 gp each, a 6-pound lump of voidglass worth 600 gp, a potion of good hope, a potion of water breathing, a scroll of chaos hammer, a suit of masterwork leather armor, a +1 lifjht fortification buckler, a
+1 returning starknife, a masterwork rapier, a +I flaming burst hand crossbow, a +2 light mace, a pouch containing six screaming bolts, a wand of longstrider (44 charges), a wand of remove paralysis (38 charges), a ring of animal friendship, a belt of physical might +2 (Strength and Constitution), a cape of the mountebank, a pair of winged boots, and a circlet of persuasion.

What do you do next?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin picks out some minor valuables "We should bring you back to your husband. We will then go and report to the baroness. After that I think we need to devise a way to keep this hoard safe and then it is probably time for a drink."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will ensure all the magic and as much as the coin along with harvesting several dragon scales and teeth and claws as well as a some flasks of dragon blood, that he will then carrying as much as he can return the woman to her druid husband and then head to speak to the Baroness.


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek embraces the woman without shame "He is safe at one of the temple's secret rooms. We will soon go see him"

The half-orc helps make a quick inventory to the hoard "Yes, let's talk with the baroness and look for a convenient way to move all this stuff along before another beast claims it"

"But first let's take you to Azmur" the skald smiles wide and proud, his mouth still bleeding.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn lays his hands upon Shriek..."That was amazing, friend!"

Healing hex: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5) + 6 = 20

"Are you hurt, my lady...or is anyone else?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

a bit acid washed but I got a good cleaning at the least. Orell says as he stuffs his backback


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"I caught one claw full in the ribs, but nothing your hands can't heal"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Healing hex on Yasmin: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) + 6 = 12

Healing hex on Orell: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5, 8) + 6 = 24


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Thanks Finn" says the half-orc recovered from the long fall "It was possible because you blinded the dragon. Otherwise it would have teared me into pieces in the attempt" Shriek smiles wide to the Sylph while he helps the party gather the hoard "It seems we are rich now. How many ale jars do you think I can buy with my part? Grrrrooarr!"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Quite a few, I think." Finn says as he looks longingly at the sky showing through the holes above. "I'm going to buy a house as high as possible above those underground places we crawled through."


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Sure Finn, after a few months you will be bored because you miss the thrill of adventuring."

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

With that, you head back to the Monastery. Its a quick trip as you don't have anyone left to fight. There you bring the women to her husband who cry out each others names and run right into each other arms. They are many tears as they hug and sob deeply into each others shoulders. Kell lifts his head first and says You've given me back what I thought was lost. For that you have my eternal gratitude. You could have killed me and moved on, but you didn't. I wish I had more, but you have my and the forests blessing.

Would you like to say anything to him or move on the the town proper?

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

I am glad for your reunion and glad to have done it. Go get yourself five or six scales from the dragon, we cant get them all, and sell them to live a good life as a gift from us.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Of course we did not kill you! We are not barbarians! I can understand you saw no way out with the dragon having your wife as a hostage. I am sure that there will be a celebration in town, I hope to see the two of you there."

Liberty's Edge

With that, the two lovers thank you all profusely and walk off to the sunset leaving you alone in the abandoned ruin.

You then walk across the land heading back to town. Walking in to town, the people see you...

What do you do?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin waves to the people "Everything is fine! We will meet with the baroness now and I think she has something to say afterwards. Gather in front of her mansion"

Yasmin will do a full report to the baroness and tell her that the people of the town are looking for an offical statement. After that I guess there will be celebrations and we will live happily ever after

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn shows one of the dragon scales to the children who run up to them.


HP 34/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +6 R +8 W +4 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 3/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 39 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+11,Bluff+6,Climb+4,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K .eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+4,Survival+9,Swim+4
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek smiles the mission fulfilled. The half-orc enters proudly into the town, with all the richness plundered from the dragon's hoard "He wanted the money, but we took hims. Grrroaaar!" and throws the head of the dragon in the middle of the town's square for everybody to admire.

"Shall be known to everybody that Aeteperax slayers protect Belhaim! Grrroarrrr!" he waves his sword and points to the tavern "Cold up your jars, all the town is invited for a full evening of beer, until the stocks run out of the holy liquid!!!"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

glory be to Chaldira! Luck to us all! Let there be glory and drink and women a plenty! Whoooo hoooooooo! Orell gives off a hoot of celebration and dances and cavorts into town like a fool.

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.