Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,651 to 4,700 of 14,076 << first < prev | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | next > last >>

Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

HP 19/76(29/86 when raging)
AC 18/T11/FF18 (-2 when raging)
Saves F10/R3/W4
Weapon in hand:Greatclub
Effects:Bless (+1 hit/saves vs. fear),Rage 2/16
This might change but just posting action
Torgue decides to unleash massive damage against the rogue at L-5

Greatclub,Rage,PA,Inspire COurage? #1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 321d10 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Greatclub,Rage,Pa,Inspire Courage? #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 231d10 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

Assuming Inspire Courage is done, if not, subtract 1

Crit check on attack 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 181d10 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Torgue's vision is red and his mouth full of liqueur and blood. Gripping his club, Torgue sets himself and unleashes an overhand smash to the bandit's head.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Inspire Courage Active: +2 attack/damage/save vs fear and charm

My inspire courage is +2, Torgue, and you're the only one who benefits from it this round. Also, sweet mother of crap, did you just do 64 damage?

Round 2

Astrianna gives herself some mental praise for the excellent shot, moving up closer to the thick of the battle. As she jogs the bard makes a sweeping gesture and a snap of her fingers, dispelling the silenced area.

"Move it up! They're probably already starting to cast off, hustle! " The bard points at Chell, then points toward Torgue. "The big guy could use a blessing, Priestess!"

The Songbird begins to sing, her mezzo-soprano voice projecting across the docks and carrying far in the cool night air. The tune is slow and drawn out, and her voice carries a distinct Varisian accent as she sings.

"Under dark moonless sky, he rode into the night

To see his love o'er the way.

Smell of flowers in the air, he passed not a care

Across a bridge o'that sad day."

Move Action: 30' move to M8

Move Action: Begin Inspire Courage (15/16)


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Hmmm, that drunkard seems useful, maybe I should make sure he stays up?

Bri moves up behind the newcomer to gently tap him on his back and cast a healing hex upon him.

Healing Hex: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 5) + 5 = 17

"Easy big fella, just going to stop your bleeding."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Ohh..Yeeaa...That feels goooddd.


Evil GM

Astri the Red outline is your silence, chell is the only one who can hear you to get the benefit. The others are in the silence zone, then once you move in the zone of silence nobody receives the benefits.

RD 2: Summary

RC Initiative order

Smugglers - 9Hp on torgue, 8 Hp on Sorrin
Bri - healing on torgue +17 HP
Sorrin
Chell
Astri - moves and IC.
Torgue - crushes L:5 into bloody meat.
Enforcers

Updated RD 2 Map


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna dismissed her zone of silence before she started inspire courage. I put that in the roleplay section of my post and should have put that as a free action in my actions section, but forgot, sorry.


Evil GM

I missed where you dismissed the silence. dismissing a spell is a standard action.

(D) Dismissible:

If the duration line ends with “(D),” you can dismiss the spell at will. You must be within range of the spell's effect and must speak words of dismissal, which are usually a modified form of the spell's verbal component. If the spell has no verbal component, you can dismiss the effect with a gesture. Dismissing a spell is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

A spell that depends on concentration is dismissible by its very nature, and dismissing it does not take an action, since all you have to do to end the spell is to stop concentrating on your turn.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Ludicrous amounts of giblets! Hah! Ha! *urp!*


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

As the silence is lifted, Sorrin drops his bow and can be heard exclaiming. ...rst use of magic. With friends like these...

He slices at the smuggler nearest the building and moves to disappear into the fog towards the building.

atk, scimitar, insprire: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 = 21
dmg, scimitar, insprire: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Move to H6, along building wall. AC 26 for AoO from smuggler.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Ugh I'm sorry Baldwin I've been really out of it lately. I read those exact lines to see what action dismissing a spell was, and I don't know why I read it was a free action. Hurrr.

Please revoke my 30' movement and make it a standard action to dismiss the spell instead.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

No idea why I said B7 and I derped on radius.

Can't think anything for rp so back up 25 so channel is just within range of Torgue and none of the other enemies.

channel: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) = 8


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I don't know how long your fog cloud lasts Chell, but may want to dismiss it next round. We can start moving up and casting spells on the barge to prevent its escape.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Yeah...that one ain't dismiss-able. And it lasts 50 min unless a stiff breeze blow it away. You can go to the edge of the cloud and still retain the miss chance though.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Ohhhh. Oh. I see. You... don't happen to have a stiff breeze, do you?

Actually if you have any wind magic, it would be great for messing with the barge when they try to leave


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I don't get control winds for a while but I think I have a solution. Call Lightning has a ridiculous range. I could probably disable it before it gets away.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

*BRAPPPP!*

Got yer wind right there.


Evil GM

Sorrin's attack hits as Chell channels a healing surge.

I need to update when i get home.

The smuggler at K:7 takes his AOO on Sorrin,

att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22;dam: 1d6 ⇒ 5

He misses sorrin who slips into the fog bank.


Evil GM

The enforcers act without anyone knowing what has occurred because of the fog cover.

Everyone can make a perception:listen check, now that Astri has dismissed the silence.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Peception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

peception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 knew it. Thankfully Torque has us.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Evil GM

Bri perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Everyone but Chell hears the sound of fierce battle occurring inside the warehouse directly in front of you.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna stops her singing for a moment, a highly confused look crossing her face. "There is some intense fighting coming from inside the warehouse, can anyone get a look inside?"


Evil GM

Updated Map

Sorrin I moved you over one hex to H:5, since H:6 is a wall hex. it's somewhat obscured with with fog and cloud of war.


Evil GM

RD 3:

RC Initiative order

Smugglers -
Bri -
Sorrin
Chell
Astri -
Torgue -
Enforcers

See the map on the previous post.


Evil GM

RD 3: smugglers:

One of the smuggler moves from K:7>L:8>M>7 to avoid the AoO and he attacks Chell,

att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Drawing holy blood.

While L:6 attacks Torgue,

att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

the large drunkard bleeds booze too.

Updated RD 3 Map


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Inspire Courage Active: +2 attack/damage/save vs fear and charm

Let's try to get to the sleeping one by Round 5 (when the hex expires) to tie him up. We can plug him for info/hand him over to the dragoons if we don't capture anyone else important.

Round 3

Astrianna clicks her tongue as the enforcers start to push them down the alleyway, and Sorrin vanishes into a fog cloud. Without a clean shot, the half-elf moves up and pulls a stick of butter from her spell component pouch, squeezing it between her fingers and concentrating on the smuggler's weapon that struck their new, man-smashing drunkard.

She continues her song, musing that the magical fog adds a certain bit of art to the performance.

"When a shadow stepped from the rail, from his saddle he sailed,

And his horse rode off o'er the way.

As the man was caught off guard, the shadow struck him hard

And his hopes rode off o'er the way."

O'er the way, o'er the way, o'er the way, o'er the way,
His hopes rode off o'er the way.

O'er the way, o'er the way, o'er the way, o'er the way,
His hopes rode off o'er the way.

Free Action: Maintain Inspire Courage (14/16)

Move Action: 15' move to O8, if there is room in that space.

Standard Action: Cast Grease on Smuggler L6's main weapon, DC 15 reflex saving throw or drop weapon on ground.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

HP 40/76(50/86 when raging)
AC 18/T11/FF18 (-2 when raging)
Saves F10/R3/W4
Weapon in hand:Greatclub
Effects:Bless (+1 hit/saves vs. fear),Rage 3/16,Inspire Courage(+2)

Torgue glares at the smuggler who stabbed Chell. WHO SAID YOU COULD STOP STABBIN ME?! EH! BAD BOY *URRPP*

Torgue weaves back and forth, his hand plucking his flask from his shirt as he takes a swigMove Action, Raging Drunk. Take a drink without provoking AoO to fuel rage for 1 round The flask drops back down his shirt and he whirls his totem around and brings it down on the smuggler at M-7

Greatclub,Rage,Power attack,Bless,Inspire: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 331d10 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 231d10 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

Torgue line drives the smuggler into the wall where he ends up embedded and carpenters scratch their heads on how it all happened.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I am so glad you joined for a multitude of reasons that can only be adequately expressed in the dying screams of all of our enemies. Also Torgue is hilarious.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

I just need a beer hat of endless beer that I can suck on.


Evil GM

Torgue imbeds the smuggler, whose chest is now concave, in the wall. Several ragged bones have splinted causing massive internal injuries.


Evil GM

RD 3:

RC Initiative order

Smugglers - acted
Bri -
Sorrin
Chell
Astri - IC, moves, grease
Torgue - crushed M:7
Enforcers


Evil GM

reflex DC15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

He hangs onto his weapon

Updated Map


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin continues to move along the wall, seeking the end of the cursed fog and confident the barge is to his left... Somewhere.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

A) How did I get that close? B) Holy crap Torque.

"Ah," squeaks more out of surprise than pain. Honestly it wasn't that bad of a scratch. Just as she was about to back up and hopefully retaliate in some meaningful way. Then her opponent disappeared. She noticed he then reappeared in a broken heap on the wall next to her. As thanks, she gathers power in her hand which takes the form of mist. She reaches out to Torque and touches him on the back. The mist shoots across his body to his many wounds, closing them and relieving the pain.

Spontaneously Cast Cure Serious in place of Prayer.

Cure Moderate: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 2, 3) + 5 = 15


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Ah...Blessed be the servants of the divine.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri can't see anyone else to target right now, can she?

"All right people, let's press forward and find more foes to deal with and maybe see what is going on in the building. I really hope that our main target isn't getting away in this fog."


Evil GM

Chell's post wanting to be behind sorrin

Link moving Chell closer

Chell when you previously posted moving up to B:7, I mentioned that I was moving you forward close to Sorrin.

Remember there is still an alive smuggler in front of Chell, he has grease on him from Astri but he is alive and holding his weapon. He is the token with the gray blob on it.


Evil GM

Bri are you going to attack the smuggler that is diagonal from you?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell moving back to heal torque with channel since there were more enemies then she could exclude.

Don't really care since it was 1 damage though. Also, didn't torque make the guy in front of me go splat?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will atempt to sleep hex the fellow then


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder
Chell Silves wrote:

Chell moving back to heal torque with channel since there were more enemies then she could exclude.

Don't really care since it was 1 damage though. Also, didn't torque make the guy in front of me go splat?

Not only did I knock him away in-game, I knocked his token right off the map!


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

So you broke the warehouse wall and the fourth wall?


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Kool-Aid Man has nuttin on me! OOHHH-YAAAAAA!


Evil GM

Torgue did kill M:7 but that is after the smuggler attacks.

I put the grease on the wrong token it should be L:6, not M:7


Evil GM

Updated Map

Sorrin Only:

When you exit the fog embankment there are two armed men standing nearby. You see the barge has left the dock is close to being out of sight do to the warehouse that sticks into the water which you just followed.

You do not see any trace of all other smugglers and you figure they either go on the barge or fled.

sorrin perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

You definitely hear the sound of dragoons approaching from the left hand side of the map.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Baldwin:
Gentlemen, Dragoons approach... I suggest you get out of here. If you are pinched, neither Garreg nor Bonegnaw will be pleased. Send them my regards.

As he speaks he wonders if Adriel and Thrasher are smart enough to track the barge. He was willing to be pleasantly surprised.


Evil GM

RD 4: smugglers

With the odds stacked against him, the last smuggler standing in front of the Torgue drops his greasy short sword and withdrawals into the fog cloud.

Everyone can make another perception check.

4,651 to 4,700 of 14,076 << first < prev | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.