Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,701 to 4,750 of 14,076 << first < prev | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | next > last >>

CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 4

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Edit: The hell is with all these 20's? Statistically speaking, suckage will follow in the future...

Debating as to whether or not we should tie up the sleeping smuggler now or just have Torgue coup de smash him. I have the feeling if we tie him up and leave him, he'll escape somehow. Thoughts everyone?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

They probably have a good escape artist but with someone watching I doubt they could pull anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

If he makes it to that inquisitor fellow, he won't be going anywhere ever again.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Evil GM

perception 15+:

The sound of footsteps beyond the fog can be heard.

perception 20+:

Was that a splash?
You definitely hear, "Halt! Shealth those weapons." Certainly the sound of authority most likely dragoons.

perception 23+:

You definitely heard a loud splash coming from beyond the warehouse that's over the water. sounds like a large grain sack or perhaps someone drove in the water.

you also hear, "be smart warrior or we'll run your through and then you'll spend the rest of your life in cell."

Sorrin Only:

You see the squad of dragoons approach all ready to bear. There is someone who looks like smuggler talking to one of the guards. The man he is speaking with is holding two wands a the ready.

Another dragoon gives the following commands,
"Halt! Shealth those weapons."
"be smart warrior or we'll run your through and then you'll spend the rest of your life in cell."

The two armed men you came across do as ordered by the dragoons.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Are we still "in combat?"

Astrianna's eyebrows raise as she hears the shouting beyond the fog. Dragoons? The hells, this was our job! She sighs and starts walking towards the fog. "Well someone found Sorrin, and I think it's the Dragoons. This was supposed to be our job, the hell are they here?"

The bard points to the sleeping man on the ground. "Chell, Embri, uh.. Belcher, tie this man up. I have to make sure we all don't get thrown into a moldy cell." She walks towards the fog, bow in one hand, the other reaching into her haversack to pull out the writ given to her by the Commandant. An exchange takes place in her mind as she digs the writ out. It would be easy to frame that stiff camel jockey and get him off your back... If only I knew where he kept his money, I might...

The half-elf strides through the fog and shouts towards the source of the voices. "He's with me! I am Astrianna Sparacello, sent by Commandant Boneduece to break up the smuggling ring. Myself and my companions have a writ from the Commandant to be here." She holds the paper up in front of her, like a beacon of authority, passing through the fog.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell pulls a length of silk rope from her pack and helps the others tie up the last brigand while also looking for blades that could cut the rope.

Profession (Sailor): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

She finds nothing but uses every trick in the book she knew from her years as a sailor, tying both hands and feet. She then stands and says to Torque, "I am sorry. I haven't learned your name yet but could look over this man. If he tries to get away just to him what you did to that guy," she says pointing at the broken void in space where the other guy disappeared through the fourth wall. That should keep the tied up man in place. She then follows Astrianna through the fog. A little Enhanced Diplomacy might help.

Is the barge out of range of my call lightning spell?


Evil GM

You are still in rounds so you need to decide how each will proceed. Top the round the smuggler withdrew into the fog cloud and you've each heard something as indicated.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 4

Move Action: Retrieve writ from Haversack.

Move Action #2: 30' to J5


Evil GM

Astri disappears into fog making announcements.

Chell you need to squat down, retrieve, bind and tie the man that will take longer than 6 seconds.

Chell the fog is blocking your line of sight so you have no idea where the barge is. In fact the last you saw it, it was at the dock.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Move action: retrieve rope and move to perp.

Standard: Begin tying him up. Not sure if that is Standard or Full.

Next round will be to walk through the fog then.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Awake!
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Torgue growls. Urr..name is Torgue! He tilts his head. Hrump sounds like Dragoons! They'll have us dancing from the gibbet if we cross them. Seeing Chell begin tying the senseless smuggler up, Torgue shakes himself.

Why ya, I'll be glad to sit on him, just give me.. Torgue suddenly looks green and white at the same time.Ur..Just..jus..a sec..here. Torgue staggers over to a barrel..

RALFFFFUPJUCKBLARGGHHHHH!!!!

Nauseated for 1 round after using Raging Drunk as well as fatigued 3 rounds dropping out of rage.

Torgue weaves a bit back to the man and sits on him. Uh...I'll just catch my breath here.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Or he could just threaten to barf on the man. She was used many awful smells from the sea but she still crinkled her nose at whatever came out of Torgue. That should be threat enough.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'm unclear... do the dragoons see Sorrin?


Evil GM

Sorrin correct they are approaching from the left hand side of the map.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin complies, silently.


Evil GM

Astri makes her way through the fog cloud the dragoons tellher to keep her weapons sheathed, "Any others in the mist come on out. Weapons away."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 5

Astrianna stays in the fog cloud for a moment, flipping her bow back into her case. She speaks from inside the fog, towards the directions of the Dragoons. "All right, all right, just putting my bow away. We're all on the same side here, gentlemen. Whom am I speaking to? Are you the officer of this group?" The bard asks to keep them talking.

Meanwhile, the half-elf waggles her fingers and whispers a cantrip, pointing behind her and thinking of Embrianna. She sends the witch a Message.

Embri. It's Astri. Definitely Dragoons. Can you and Belcher search the bodies for goodies and bring the prisoner to the other side of the fog when you're ready? I'll talk to them in the meantime.

Move Action: Stow bow

Standard Action: Cast Message


"You three come closer....easy now...no funny business." Sorrin the dragoon motions to you and the two men near you. You see the last of the barge slipping away behind the building.

The dragoon then goes on and says, 'Now women get out NOW or we start to light up area with fireballs!" The voice announces. "Your speaking to Preggo, sergeant of the dragoons." He lifts his arm in the air as the dragoons take a defensive position.

Preggo looks to the three men outside of the fog cloud Sorrin's group, "Which ever one she is with, you better warn her and any friends you may have in that fog bank that when my arm drops the area goes up in flame." His arm is clearly over his head.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sergeant Preggo, Sir. That barge... has the drug shipment. Can you imbue me with flight? I am on assignment to stop it. They must have seen you and bolted. My colleagues, back there... have documentation.

I am Sorrin. These two were awaiting the drugs.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue, hearing the dragoon's voice, stands up, wobbles and thumps back down and then stands back up, hands up and wobbles out of the cloud.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell looks in the direction of the voice then at the man tied on the ground then back to the voice. She then turns to Embrianna "Do we take him with us?" If yes she will attempt to drag the man. If not then she will walk through without him.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna's eyebrows raise from inside the fog at the mention of fireballs. Getting fried is not on my agenda today. She makes her way out of the fog cloud, writ in hand. "No need for evocation today, Sergeant Preggo. There are three of my companions behind the fog, they are securing a prisoner." The bard stops as she becomes visible, writ held in hand.

Her eyes sweep over the scene before her, and a look of concern crosses her face. "Sorrin, where is the barge?" She says, sighing in disgust as he mentions it bolted. Astrianna glances upward in an attempt to discern where their elf went. We need Adriel to use his fire magic to turn that boat into the biggest bowl this port has ever seen. Where is he?

The half-elf places one hand on her hip, the other extending the writ in the direction of Sergeant Preggo. "There are five of us sent to stop this shipment. Sorrin here, myself, an elf magus which I believe is on the roof, a big lummox with a totem, a priestess of Quell, and a cute, busty sorceress. We're on the same side." She shakes the writ. "Read this so we can do our damn job and start tracking down the barge full of illegal narcotics."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin point to the barge disappearing out of view.


"I bet you'd like to take flight." he scoffs. 'We were told there was an attack here." He glances back at one of the "smugglers", "now you say drugs are involved? Are you the supplying or purchasing?'

The Sargent glances over at Astri who appears at the edge of the fog cloud. "Prisoner? You say or is he your hostage?" He glances over at the parchment.

He tilts his head as one of the dragoons sets up and takes the sealed writ, he hands it to the Sargent Preggo. Who examines the seal. Well the seal is genuine."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin remains stark still.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna purses her lips as she begins to get a sense of what is happening. "Prisoner. Sergeant, these men are correct they were attacked by us- Under Commandant Boneduece's request. These men are dragonsmoke smugglers and pushers, here to move the latest shipment of a new narcotic called "brainfog". The Commandant specifically tasked us with stopping this shipment, which..." She points to behind the warehouse.. "... is currently making a getaway."

The half-elf folds her arms over her chest. "I suspect the barge is headed to pier 13, if you would kindly allow us to leave and provide us with directions to said pier." She gestures at the gathered smugglers. "We will leave the rest of these smugglers to your judgement."

Diplomacy for release/directions: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Let him know that if he imbues me with the ability to fly, we'll put in a good word regarding his being instrumental in the operation. But, if the barge gets away... people will need answers.

If I were a criminal I wouldn't wait to chat with a company of Dragoons.... Sorrin smile courteously, nodding his respects.


Diplo is a minute in time, so you are there expressing your position.

He carefully examines the seal before he opens it, nodding occasionally. Meanwhile the wizard reads a scroll and a brisk breeze breaks apart the fog cloud. "Well it does say an Astrianna, Chell, Bri, and Adriel have been charged with a task. But not so fast young lady." He pauses dramatically, "I don't see Sorrin, nor his name, on the writ. You two will need to answer questions." He points towards Torgue. Responding to Sorrin. "Maybe so...if you were a criminal, then again if these two mean and the this man who reported the attack were criminals by the same logic why would they stand around for a chat with the Dragoons?" There is another long pause. His eyes skim the writ.

"Now, let's search these men for the drugs...you claim they were moving." A couple of the guards move over to the downed men and begin to search the bodies. "obviously, if they have dragonsmoke on them your story will have more credibility."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Ahem..Name is Torgue, Totgue Castillo. I wasn't with this group before this night, that is true. I was coming back from Broken Skull tavern and encountered these fine ladies. He nods to Astri and Bri. Astri decided to hire me on the spot for this...tiff.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Was making a "request", which is one or more rounds of interaction: Diplomacy, under Action. Which I suppose you could just say takes a minute, lol. But doesn't matter, he's not letting us off the hook so quickly anyway.

Astrianna sighs as it becomes obvious she is going to have to deal with this red tape. She acts surprised and confused for a moment when he mentions there were only four names on the writ. "What? There were only four names?"

She then appears to have a moment of clarity and explains, which in reality was a pre-meditated response. "Ah. Only myself, Chell, Bri, and Adriel were present when the Commandant issued the writ to us. He had no knowledge of Sorrin, which is one of our swords, and none of us had knowledge of.. err.."

The bard recalls she doesn't know the man's name, and listens to Torgue speak, nodding her head. "Ah. Torgue. He happened to wonder by, looked tough, so I hired him to assist with our assault." She gives the large man a glance. "For which you will be paid when this job concludes."

The half-elf sighs loudly, impatiently waiting as the men are searched. In the meantime, she ushers the group together to speak. "After Sergeant Preggo has his evidence and lets us go, we should head to Pier 13. That must be Redd's center of operations, and I bet he is taking the barge there. I also have the inclination he knows where we can find Bonegnaw's hideout."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell does her best to haul the unconscious brigand across the ground and through the fog, only to have it blow away. She notices the Dragoons first and assumes an unthreatening stance, hands at the side to show they weren't working any magic. She then notices the lack of something else. The barge was gone. She queries Sorrin in a whisper and follows his hand in the direction of the fleeing vessel. She thought to disable the ship but it was out of sight before she could even begin to utter a word of power. That would likely set off the Dragoons too. So she consents herself to watching as Astri tries to diffuse the situation. As they check the validity of the writ she slides up to Astrianna. "Its pointless to hurry this. Every organization has its own red tape. Better to comply and move at their speed or they'll just move slower to annoy you."


Evil GM

Bri did you loot the dead as Astri suggested?

Looting body post


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Sorry, busy weekend. Bri would have looked over the body at Astri's request and taken anything that looked magical or any kind of written materials or something that could be a clue as to where we should go next. She would have left any drugs on him since she refuses to carry any and wouldn't have cared about his weapons.

perception for search: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

After her quick search, Bri will come out as requested and allow the loquacious bard to handle the speaking.


Evil GM

Bri:

You do not find any drugs on the man you looked over. You did find a heavy pouch of gold. His leather armor is magical but you would not have been able to get it off him in a round or two. (2) Short swords, (3) daggers all are masterwork. You only had time to look over one man.

You suspect he was a potential buyer and you all hit them before the drug drop/transfer.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Baldwin:
Bri will just take the pouch then and tuck it quickly into her own bag. She will leave the weapons since she doesn't care about them.


The dragoons soon search and confiscate the items on the deceased along with the "prisoner" except for what Bri pinched. The wizard and the sergeant have a few private words as they sort through the mess. After a while Preggo returns, "Well, it looks like street brawl to us....perhaps turf fight between rivals." He suggests. "We found no drugs on any of the men, although they were each carrying a heavy coin purse." His eyebows raise, "Well all but one that is." I assume Bri pinched the coin bag. "One did have pipe and it was covered with residue." He begins to tap his foot. "Lucky for you....otherwise this would fall outside your writ." He is clearly contemplating his actions as he looks at Sorrin and Torgue.


The wizard casually mentions, "Hauling those two in seems like a lot of extra paperwork...sarg."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna curses inwardly at the mention of heavy coin purses, but keeps her outward composure cool. I knew this job was going to pay out! S!$$! We should have just attacked when we first arrived, allowing us to nick all of their stuff and burn the barge.

The bard silently smolders at the lost profits, the Sergeant's words barely registering while she wishes a pox on all of them for interfering.

At the mention of hauling Sorrin and Torgue in, her lips purse. "Sergeant Preggo, this was a drug drop, and our intel was received directly from Commandant Boneduece himself. You can ask your superiors if you wish."

She sighs and crosses her arms. "Listen. You have performed your duty exactly how you should, and I will say as much to the Commandant when we report to him, but you must allow us to go now. I spoke to one of the smugglers, Redd, prior to our engagement, posing as a buyer. He informed me to meet him at Pier 13 in an hour if I wanted to make a purchase.The shipment of drugs is likely being offloaded on Pier 13 as we speak, and it is still our mission to stop it."

Diplomacy for request to leave: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

The half-elf casts a glance over the assembled Dragoons, an idea forming in her mind. She approaches Preggo, pacing slowly, before looking him in the eye with a smile. "Here's an idea. We can raid the place together. If this falls into the jurisdiction of your patrol, we can bust up this smuggling ring together... The Commandant was most adamant he wanted those drugs off the street, and your assistance would likely earn you much praise."

Diplomacy for request for Dragoon assistance +5 DC?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Baldwin, does Astrianna know the Port well enough now that she could say where Pier 13 is? If so, did the barge go in the direction of Pier 13?


Evil GM

Yes you will know where Pier 13 is located. the barge is heading in south and the town is north of you position.

Once everyone hears that they had heavy pouches but no drugs, you would clearly understand that you moved too early and scared off the drug sellers before they dispensed of their shipment. The heavy coin purses were obviously for the purchase of the drugs. You would figure the barge is now gone in hiding or being moved back to Bonegnaw. A potential lost opportunity. Astri the reference to Pier 13 is move likely than not a comment that one of the individual pushers (Redd) would have sold you drugs from that location. You figure that is his turf or area but you could disrupt his plans.

Curiously, Adriel has not come back.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna discusses the implications of their situation to the group. "At this point, we need more information. Hopefully the fog and their panic concealed our presence enough that Redd doesn't know we were the ones that attacked. A few of the smugglers escaped, however, and it won't take long for word to get back to him." She sighs, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

"I could disguise myself and start this process over, but honestly, I say we head to Pier 13 and see if Redd will talk to me. Some gold and honeyed promises might allow us to learn the location of Bonegnaw's hideout. Worst case scenario we have to rough them up before they start talking."

The half-elf looks around, brows furrowed. "Also, where the hell is Adriel?" She looks up to the roof of the warehouse. "Maybe it was a spellcaster up there, and they were in some kind of dramatic air-battle? Regardless, we need him, so he had best return soon."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"If nothing else, maybe we should take Redd into custody and let the commandant's inquisitor get some useful information out of him. He is obviously entrusted with more information that any low level goon and thug."


The sergeant spend another 15 minutes talking and getting the story form the two armed men that were by sorrin. He eventually lets them leave and while the wizard and asks more questions of you group. Taking another 10 mintues before they are satisfied with your explanation. He drills you about the whereabouts of this "Adriel" fellow mentioned in the writ. After asking questions and jotting down the details you do realize he is not going to haul anyone - including Sorrin and Torgue - to the fort for further inquisition.

"You may go. This is our area of patrol and cannot accompany you, but we will send word to the fort. Careful with this Redd he is known for violence."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue looks at Astri. So where to next? Heading off to Pier 13?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin seems thoughtful as they move away from the bureaucrat.

We tried it your way...


Evil GM

I assume you are heading towards Redd and Pier 13 to try to salvage the situation. did you all leave without checking the building and Adriel's whereabouts?


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Say..Who is this Adriel fella? He one of your crew before I came along? We better see if he is around so we have our full crew.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna speaks at length with the sergeant but it is clear he will not be persuaded to act outside his duty. As they leave she sighs and turns to the others. "Adriel is our magus, and was sent to deal with the ranged support on the roof... We should see what happened up there at least. Sorrin, stay with me please. Everyone else, check the inside of the warehouse- this was clearly a smugglers den and we should poke around a little."

The bard takes out a grappling arrow and affixes a silk rope to it, drawing it back in her bow before firing it at the rooftop to catch a ledge. She tests the rope before beginning to shimmy up it. "Cover me Sorrin, seeing if Adriel is on the roof. Damn elf better not be dead, he's too good for that to happen."

Take ten on climb check to reach roof 10+5 = 15


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue nods and pulls a flask out a pouch and drinks it down.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Okay, how will we be going in? Sneaky like or do I knock the door in?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell spent most of the time that Astrianna was talking with the Dragoons, playing with the tide. One of these days she would be able to send tidal waves to disrupt ships or quell them to save a fleet. She would be able to control the wind and weather to make sailing the Razor easier for everyone. But that was a long way off. She snaps to attention when the Dragoons walks off.

"We could just walk in. No one came out when we were fighting. Its likely no one is in there. If it is a den that its probably just trapped."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin does as asked.

4,701 to 4,750 of 14,076 << first < prev | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.