Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


3,301 to 3,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"I will not be involved in any business dealing in drugs- others may put whatever they wish into their bodies but I will not profit from another's weakness like that." Sath comments as she exits the tattoo parlour in time to hear the exchange between Astri and a stranger.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin looks at the young man, grateful he was not the only ethical one in the group.

Looks like we're done here. Who is hungry?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I introduced Sorrin back in Sagacious Sam's

The bard sighs and waves the druid away. "Let's not talk about this in front of a gossip hot spot. Fine. I'm keeping an open mind about our job prospects is all."

With the group present, she starts to head towards the Tides district and the Run Aground Tavern.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"In more pleasant news, I got the tattoo I wanted. They do such good work I am going to be coming back for a few days to get a large back piece done."

Bri happily follows after Astri as she talks, obviously pleased with her new tattoo.

"Sorry but it isn't somewhere that I can just show you guys in public..."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You are not obliged... Your body is your own.

And, if we are meant to find work we will... The Dawnflower provides. Respect the sanctity of yourself and that of others and the world will bend for you.

Sorrin neither leads nor does he follow. But, eventually they arrive.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna clicks her tongue- it may sound like a mocking noise, but she is actually practicing a Tulita vowel. "Meant to find work? It's not going to fall into our lap. I'm going to find us work, unless you know of a holy job board around here." The bard states with a dismissive gesture. "Are you sure you're in the right city, Sorrin? I've only been here two days and it's clear that sanctity is found in coin and strength, and if you're weak, poor, or unlucky your final resting place is a ditch." She says matter-of-factually as they walk.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath pulls Embri slightly to the side and quietly asks her opinion of the tattoos that she is considering getting. See above


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4
Embrianna wrote:


"Sorry but it isn't somewhere that I can just show you guys in public..."

The artist will have to have been a master to have done you two justice. As for employment we still haven't checked out where the nobles like to play. Either there or anywhere wealthy merchants frequent is a good place to start. Or a Mercantile Company we could hire on with.

I can start making enquiries about protection work if you like. Keeping a$$ holes with deep pockets safe pays quite well. Better than sailing.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

We are born with Faith. You can see it in the eyes of any child, human, elf or half-breed. Yours just got buried along the way...

It's still there, waiting for when you need it most.. Sorrin walks along amicably.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"We know that Drango left his ship with cargo intact, do we know for certain whether the ship and the cargo were seized by the Dragoons? If not, perhaps we could travel by land to the spot he beached it, get it back into the water and return it to port here for some sort of reward?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks to Adriel. "Excellent places to start, Bladedancer, but our clothes aren't ready yet. They'd throw us out on our asses. I'm hoping our pal Thalios will have something interesting to do. Something that doesn't involve standing around all day."

The bard chuckles at Sorrin, amused at his assumptions. "I throw a prayer to Calistra, Shelyn, or Cayden Cailean when the moment is right. I respect the faith, but I aim to live without following doctrine or regurgitating dogma. I'm no heathen- I've studied every major religion in this world, and a lot of very strange minor ones."

The bard nods at Sath. "Now you're thinking along my lines, Sath. I'd prefer to travel by ship, however. I'm going to ask Thalios about Falken's ship, I have the feeling he knows a thing or two..."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Any small vessel will do, the less noise we make... the less folks will notice. Ask around, draw too much attention and we might lose the prize.

A row boat or a cat-boat. Nothing fancy.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard agrees with Sorrin. "That's why we're going to visit the harbor-master. You're insane if you think we're going to take a rowboat miles down the coast, though."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin ponders. A sail would be preferred, capacity for eight optimal. Local tribesfolk might be a better option. But, it doesn't much matter.

They however might have a wider variety of smaller craft.


Evil GM

After a leisurely stroll through the silk district you begin to smell the salty air of the the seawater. The docks are bustling with activity. after a bit you manage to find The Run Aground Tavern. This ramshackle little cabin of a tavern, right on Pier 22 in Tide District, is a haven for the many downtrodden. There is a think aroma of fish stew that you can smell as soon as you walk inside.


Evil GM

The Run Aground Tavern

Inside the tavern the smell of beer and stew mixes with salty brine of sea. There is an old dwarf behind the bar along with two females who all seem busy with the lunch crowd. The room is filled with a few interesting souls, some that look a bit destitute and down on their luck, while a few others simply appear to enjoy the cozy atmosphere.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'll find you. Sorrin steps away from the others, towards the counter.

Upon reaching the counter, he attempts to gain the dwarf's attention. Name's Sorrin, new in port. He pushes three platinum pieces across the counter, waiting for the dwarf to take them so thay don't flash in public.

He continue's softly. I could be wrong, but this should cover everyone's food and drink. Everyone in the place. If not, I'll give you more... I'm a man of my word. I don't want an announcement, but if anyone asks you can tell'em. Is that alright with you?

I'll be sitting at the table there with those folks. If you can send over some fresh bread, grilled meats, cheeses and some of that savory fish stew. Whatever they want to drink, please. We'll settle up after and if there's extra it's yours.

He nods, asking acknowledgement and begins to turn away. Then remembers something and turns back.

How are you with the Tulita? The whole conversation is soft tones, at least on Sorrin's part.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel watches as the new fighter walks towards the bar.
Well, If anyone was wondering, I believe this Sorren is an altruistic fool. Having said that he speaks with a veteran's clam and if he lives to his claims would die to protect his fellows. I am not opposed to keeping although Darius was just as good and alot more fun


The dwarf takes the coin, he doesn't bother to test it, he simply tucks in his apron, Falgor Finney...guud to t'meet you Sorrin. Many a folk come here, tend t'git me share of those luukin' fer some help, so yer gesture is much 'ppreciated." He pours some tankards and hands some for you to carry back to each of your group. He then starts to fill others for the crowd.

He steps to the end of the bar and places one tankard in front of man in a worn draggoon uniform, the man looks down trodden and weathered, his scabbard is empty of the rapier. His soiled an torn uniform has areas of insignia and rank that has been removed. "Major this one's on the house." the man looks up bleakly and manages a small nod.

The dwarf walk back to Sorrin, "I'm in the liking camp with the Tulita, don't tolerate the nastiness others show 'em." You actually see a couple Tulita in the bar.

He leans over and speaks softly to one of the waitresses, she nods and starts to pick up the tankards and distribute them to the patrons.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You're a good man, Falgor... Sir. If you have any trouble or need anything, just let me know. Thanks for everything.

Sorrin heads back to the table and the others. How is the phrase? For starters? More on the way... Seems like a nice guy.. He sits down.


Evil GM

Updated Map with the PCs at a Table


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I don't drink... Didn't have the heart to tell him.. Sorrin smells, then sips at the tankard. Pushing it inches away.

perception, anything interesting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks around the divy tavern, inhaling deeply. "Ah... this smells like the heart of the city, right here..." She quirks a brow as Sorrin runs off to talk to the inn keeper. "The hells... is he paying for our meal?"

Shaking her head, the bard walks over to a table and sits down with the rest of the party, leaning back in her chair and stowing her haversack under the table. She nods in agreement with Adriel, watching Sorrin from across the room. "Altruistic fool is an understatement. He's worse than Hawkins. I agree, I'd rather have Darius with us, but if he knows his way around that scimitar I can't complain too much. not like we're paying him."

When the beer arrives the bard takes one and sniffs it, furrowing her brow a bit. She preferred higher quality beer, but was willing to give it a chance.

Her eyes scan the room for Thalios, but she doubted he was here. It was midday after all- he was probably out doing something roguish. "Well I don't see the Son of Mordekai. I'll leave a message for him to meet me here in the evening before we leave." She takes a slice of hard bread and sops up her fish stew with it.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Does Sath see/hear the bartender talk to the Major?


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"When a lady calls, Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, shall be there to serve the lovelies witb my tender voice."


Evil GM

Sath the only who would have heard anything is Sorrin due to his proximity. You do see the dwarf go put a tankard next to the man that I described.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

"Well met, Son of Mordekai- even with clothes on I see you still make the ladies swoon."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"I, Thalios Dondrel, always knew that we had a special connection since you dropped into my loving lap." He wiggles his hips and laughs with a flourish bow, taking off his hat as he does gestures.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath turns to Sorrin as he returns to the table, "Sorrin, right? Have you been in Port Shaw long? Do you know anything about that man the barkeep just served? By his bearing and uniform, he's a soldier, or was I should say- his empty scabbard and tattered uniform devoid of rank or insignia indicate he has fallen on hard times. Perhaps he might have some useful information."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard gives a start when Thalios appears, her mouth full of bread. She must have been so preoccupied with complaining about Sorrin she missed the man entirely.

Swallowing her current mouthful while Sath distracts him, Astrianna quickly recovers. "Ah, Thalios! There you are. Sit down with us, have a drink." The half-elf says, grabbing Sorrin's beer and sliding it over to the sea scoundrel. "This one says he doesn't drink, the poor thing. Can't let him waste a beer, eh?"

She leans forward and starts to talk with the man. "I have to say Shaw is quite the city... We went to the Broken Skull last night and saw some smashing fights, should have seen the way Belok hammered Thi' Ring into the ground." Astriana is clearly getting a little excited again at remembering the short brawl.

"By the way, thanks for warning Darius about the consequences of his frankly poor decision to make a show of yesterday. He's decided to get back on the sea, rather than stay here..." The bard takes a drink from her tankard before continuing, speaking lower.

"I've been looking for you- yes I know, your charming company has me all a-quiver, it's true. But I also wanted to know about Falken. I've heard enough about him to conclude he didn't kill his crew... you know what's going on with him? Anyone seen him since yesterday?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

In response to Sath, Sorrin leans in. Yes, I'd come to the same conclusion. Only, I'd cared more about the gentleman's situation rather than plying him for "useful information". Does any among you have a heart, man?

If you'd join me, we can go see about him. Shall we?

As he gets up... Thalios, I'm Sorrin. Nice to meet you. Enjoy a meal, it's on us.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath rises from the table to go speak with the man together with Sorrin. "And yes, I have a heart as well- but helping someone is not accomplished only by charity- if he can be useful to us in some way, he might be able to make far more than just a simple hand-out."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

Thelios actually steps out from behind a curtained corner area.

Updated Run Aground Map

"Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, is always a wee bit suspicious of those who won't drink with him. But greetings ...greetings," He scrunches his brow, "I see Darious is not with you today...and well, I would be surprised if David was here. He would have to be true magician!"

"Alas, I cannot stay long, I'm a bit...um, preoccupied." He motions back to the behind the curtain where there is an attractive half-elf sitting at a table. "Thalios is negotiating a haul for when the Mother's blessing puts to sea again." He pauses, "Perhaps in an hour or so...my friends."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Pleased that Sath took him up on the offer, Sorrin looks around as they cross the room.

You're right, of course. But, let's not confuse hand-outs with hospitality. In my culture hospitality is ingrained. You open your heart and give. Sometimes it makes for friends, other times for enemies.

Eventually, you learn to read the signs. I'll let you do the talking.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Men have pride Sorrin. Especially old soldiers. Let him feel useful rather than just throw money at him."

Bri waves to Thalios.

"Hello there again Thalios. Is there a small army of angry fathers chasing after you yet?"


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"When you crushed Thalios' heart, I had to rebound the only a Real man could,...but of course there's army chasing me. Beware the older brother's they are humorless." He grins at Bri.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Well, you will just have to understand if I was leery of a dirty, naked man locked in a room on a cursed ship that was driving my crew insane."


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath leads Sorrin over to the dishevelled (former?) dragoon and she taps the man on the shoulder, "Pardon me sir, may we sit?"

Diplomacy/If Necessary: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna's brows furrow as Thalios mentions David. "You know where Hawkins is? He vanished last night and I have yet to locate him. I'm going to assume your allusion means he's in trouble, somehow."

She leans to the side when Thalios gestures behind the curtain, spotting the half-elf within. The bard grins and gives him a sly look. "Oh? Who's your girlfriend? What kind of haul are we talking about? I didn't know you were in the shipping business..."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Trouble...he's gonna be hung for murder. Killed two merchants and their dogs or so they say. "pparently attacked a third who positively identified him to the draggons."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is taken aback by the news. "What? David has a sickeningly sweet sense of morality and would put his life in danger to protect an innocent...He'd only kill if he was forced. Damn, what was he out doing last night? Maybe he went insane from that time on the Sea Bear...Oh! The Salty dogs, I heard about this earlier, they must've been the ones he attacked. Sounded like the Salty Dogs were a gang to me, not merchants." She sighs and rubs her forehead. "Where's he being kept? He's a fool, but he's crew, might be able to vouch for him at least."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri's jaw drops. "Ok, I absolutely refuse to believe Dirk would just randomly attack and kill a couple merchants and their dogs. I wonder what the hell really happened?"


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

The roguish sailor shrugs, "he always had, er...a way 'bout him, putting his nose where it didn't belong, askin' too many questions." He turns, "Up at d'fort, but the sentenced was already passed. Hangin' soon, 'pose." He goes back to his business deal.


Evil GM

The drunk at the bar grunts a bit, "Chairs opensssssss, stho it'sth there for you to ssit." He hiccups.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods- she can't help but agree with Thalios. "Not much we can do for him, then. I don't think they're going to let another one get away after Falken shamed them yesterday." She bids the Son of Mordekai farewell. "I'll be back later, you and I should have a drink when we return."

The bard sighs, leaning back in her chair. She stuffs some cheese in her mouth and chews slowly, thinking. She swallows, and takes another sip of beer. Not being able to stand the cheap taste any longer, the half-elf brings out her everfull mug and summons some fine berry medley wine. She takes a long drink, clearing her pallet. "Damn it. Hawkins owed me a drink."


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Taking the offered seat, Sath sits and orders a beer from the barkeep.
"I'm sorry to impose on you sir. but we are new here to Port Shaw- just arrived by ship yesterday, and we are in need of a guide until we get used to the city and also perhaps to help us secure gainful employment as well. You have the look to me of a man that knows his way around town and might no who to talk to in order to get work as well. Would you be interested? I also see you have a scabbard there, this leads me to conclude that you might have a skilled arm, in case any of the local ruffians try to accost us- it would be a shame not to fill that scabbard once more with a blade, don't you think?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

As Sorrin listens, he face-palms silently drawing his hand slowly down his face. He looks like he's about to add something, then thinks better of it.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Astrianna nods- she can't help but agree with Thalios. "Not much we can do for him, then. I don't think they're going to let another one get away after Falken shamed them yesterday." She bids the Son of Mordekai farewell. "I'll be back later, you and I should have a drink when we return."

The bard sighs, leaning back in her chair. She stuffs some cheese in her mouth and chews slowly, thinking. She swallows, and takes another sip of beer. Not being able to stand the cheap taste any longer, the half-elf brings out her everfull mug and summons some fine berry medley wine. She takes a long drink, clearing her pallet. "Damn it. Hawkins owed me a drink."

Adriel does a slight double take at Astrianna's suggestion that there was nothing they could do.

He keeps his voice low, Is he not worth an invisibility spell? I have not prepared it today but if you were willing to cast it on me I could cut his rope and fly him to safety. He'll be a wanted man but it's better than dying.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Calmly, Sorrin adds nearly under his breath... Years given in service... this the gratitude?. He shakes his head low in empathy.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 4


Evil GM

The drunkard sits up and straightens his rumbled jacket, one eye is puffy when he asks "What typish of work?" He wipes his face with his dirty hand. "Aye, I know..." He stops mid-sentence then looks down at his empty scabbard, he turns a bit angry. "I ain't no ch...char <hiccup> ity caseth. None of yer biznith." He belches. "Ain't no sthmuggler!" he proclaims.

3,301 to 3,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.